Fever 2.06

admin
Site Admin

Fever 2.06

Post by admin » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:12 pm

SIN vs. Lynn Bradley
[The bell rings. Lynn is quickly floored with a rushing lariat. SIN with a gutwrench suplex and then a flapjack. SIN with a pumphandle slam and a cover but Lynn kicks out. SIN with a running power slam and then a spine buster. The cover but a two and a half. SIN with a spinning side slam. SIN locks in Drop The Iron Curtain. Lynn Bradley taps out.]
WINNER: SIN

=====================================================================

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her!) Janice King. Standing next to her dressed in his all black wrestling gear is “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. He has the MWE Riot Championship title belt wrapped around his waist.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Janice King…your FIRST EVER journalist to be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame!

The fans boo loudly in the background.

Janice: And tonight my guest is none other than “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. Now Sutter, you are facing…

The Assassin jerks the microphone away from King.

Sutter: You really do like to sing your own praises, don’t you Ms. King? You sound an awfully lot like some other people whom I detest. People like Ms. Adamson-Mason. Every single time that woman opens her trap to sing her own praises I want to snap her neck all that much more. Funny, Ms. Page and her sisters are similar in that way…except they pay me quite a nice sum of money to be their enforcer, their mercenary. That being said, Ms. King, unless you have something to offer me, it would be wise of you to run along.

Janice King quickly heeds his warning and rushes off. The Assassin stares coldly into the camera.

Sutter: Saul Ramsey…you are the unlucky one. You drew the short straw and get to be the sacrificial lamb this evening. But this isn’t going to serve any grand purpose. Your destruction merely will serve as a sign, it will serve as a preview of coming attractions. Ms. Adamson-Mason can watch and see what is in store for her, first by my own hands on Livewire. Then if she can survive with her championship in tact at For Glory & Gold, then by the hands of the next Undisputed GCW World Champion Danielle Page.

Sutter chuckles.

Sutter: I admit, I would enjoy seeing Ms. Adamson-Mason fall flat on her face at For Glory & Gold, but whether it is her, Ms. Moore, or Ms. Braddock, it really doesn’t matter. Ms. Page is the next champion of GCW. Tick, tock…tick, tock…

Clyde Sutter vs. Saul Ramsey
[Saul and Clyde start out trading right hands. Saul gets the better of the exchange. He whips Sutter into the ropes but The Assassin comes back off the ropes with a clothesline from hell turning Saul inside out. Sutter with a buckle bomb and then a spine buster. The Assassin hoists Saul Ramsey up over his head and then drops him with The Cruciform Slam. Sutter takes a few steps back and waits as Ramsey pulls himself up. Saul turns around into The Unforgiven! Sutter isn’t done yet. He hoists Saul up with one power bomb, holds on for a second straight power bomb, holds on and transitions into an F5…Judge, Jury, & Executioner! Sutter covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Clyde Sutter

Earlier in the Day

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is walking through the backstage area with her bodyguard, Tera Taylor, and Marisol Vilaro.

Marisol Vilaro:I just don’t get it, Dani. Everyone saw how Grayson left me in that damn cage. I know I introduced them but I don’t get what Vanessa sees in him. Grayson has shown his true colors. He is disloyal trash.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I know, Mari, I know. There is bad feelings between you and Grayson but you damn well know V is loyal my sisters and I but she is also loyal to you. She will keep the things she has with Grayson seperate from what she has with Team Vilaro. You know shw won’t shove him in your face.

Marisol Vilaro:(Sigh) Ugh,you are right. Fine, that’s fair, I guess.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Now we need to handle some business. That gutter trash, Rayola, has stole the Heritage title from me and now it is time for us to rebound. Clyde is kicking ass and taking names as he normally does. Vero is picking up steam, she has a favor in her back pocket, and is well on her way to becoming the next Heritage or X-Division champion. Jess is always living her best life and being supportive. I, of course, now have my eyes on that GCW World Heavyweight championship. Tonight we begin our path to that championship.

Marisol Vilaro:This is much more pleasant to talk about.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I know, right? After I beat the ass of that gutter trash tonight we will be off to the races and there isn’t anything that anyone in GCW can or will do to stop us.

Emmallee vs. Jessica Anderson
[Emmalee with several European uppercuts and then a Japanese arm drag. Emmalee with a step-up enziguri knocks Jessica to the outside. Emmalee with a springboard dropkick knocking Jessica to the outside. Emmalee with a suicide somersualt senton over the top taking out Jessica. Emmalee rolls her back into the ring. Emmalee goes for a springboard hurricinrana but Jessica counters with a sit out power bomb. Jessica with a one handed bulldog and then Stunned Silence. The cover…1…2Kickout! Jessica with a shining wizard and then a corner springboard moonsault for a cover…1…2Kickout! Jessica goes for another ddt but Emmalee counters with a Northern Lights release suplex. Emmalee ducks a clothesline attempt and then connects with a pele kick. She covers..1….2...Kickout! Emmalee goes for The Blackout but Jessica avoids contact. Jessica connects with a back stabber. Jessica with Ass Kisser. Jessica goes up to the top rope. She goes for Show Stealer but Emmalee rolls out of the way and Jessica hits nothing but canvas. Emmalee with Weapon X. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Emmalee

We cut backstage where we find “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock walking through the hall. The reigning GCW Global Champion is dressed in a sleeveless blue tight form fitting dress, black women’s blazer, and black patent leather high heel pumps. She has the GCW Global Championship title belt draped over her right shoulder. Braddock suddenly stops dead in her track. The camera pans over just a little to see exactly why she stopped…it is because “The Assassin” Clyde sutter is standing in her path. He snickers nastily. Braddock scowls in response.

Julia: What do you want, Sutter?

Sutter: Is that any way to greet an old friend?

Julia: We were never friends. We were never allies. You made that clear yourself. Or are you not going to help your current employer Danielle Page become undisputed champion?

The Assassin chuckles softly.

Sutter: You are quite correct, Ms. Braddock, Ms. Page has my loyalty so long as she pays me. But you have something far greater than loyalty. You have my respect.

Braddock scoffs.

Julia: Like that means a damn coming from you? If…no, no, WHEN I become Undisputed Champion at For Glory & Gold, you’re still going to help her beat me.

Sutter: If it does come to that, then unfortunately I must do my job. Take solace knowing it isn’t personal, Ms. Braddock. It’s just business. I was being serious. I do like you.

Julia: I somewhat doubt that, Sutter. See, there is a big difference between you and me. Your loyalty can be bought. My loyalty is to GCW, to its fanbase, and to professional wrestling. I would never help anyone cheat to get ahead the way you’re helping Page. And I would never pay someone to do my dirty work like Page is paying you to do hers.

The Assassin nods his head.

Sutter: You are a noble angel, Ms. Braddock. You are indeed a worthy champion. It is a shame that your reign must end, whether it ends at For Glory & Gold or if it ends later at the hands of Ms. Page.

Julia: Don’t count on it, Sutter. I plan on being the champion of GCW for a very long time.

Sutter: Well I do wish you luck in your quest, Ms. Braddock. I genuinely mean that.

He turns and walks off.

Danielle Page vs. Aurora Ramsey
[Danielle Page is introduced first. As Aurora Ramsey is making her way to the ring Clyde Sutter hits her from behind with a clothesline from hell. Sutter whips her into the steel steps. Sutter with an Unforgiven kick. Sutter rolls Aurora into the ring. Referee Shawn Pack asks Aurora if she can continue. Despite Aurora insisting that she cannot go, crooked referee Shawn Pack calls for the bell anyway. Danielle Page with a belly to belly suplex and then a spike ddt. Page with a pump handle slam. Page with a Princess Cut. She applies The Bling Lock. Aurora taps out.]
WINNER: Danielle Page

Ariana Angelos vs. Jodi Jennings
[Jodi with a clothesline and then a superkick. Jodi goes for another clothesline but Ariana ducks and lands a dropkick of her own followed by a spear. Ariana with a suplex and then a moonsault for a cover and a two count. Ariana with a superkick and then she goes up top and connects with a hurricinrana. The cover and a two and a half. Ariana with a running corner dropkick and then a superkick. Ariana with Angel’s Descent for the cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Ariana Angelos

It was a unique environment for Konrad Raab, stepping into a new ground that no person from SCW who isn't already on the GCW roster has ever entered. Of course, it was the man himself, Konrad Raab. He's a guy who had intense battles with Kimberly Williams as of late in hardcore matches, but when he briefly saw an offer from SCW's Twitter timeline on the website, he jumped straight at the chance as he's in a locker room to himself with a microphone in hand.

Konrad Raab: "I know what your thinking; what is The Ice Blood doing here? Why not when Kimberly Williams put out an open challenge for the chance to be an unsanctioned champion? Don't blame me for entering the match because I have the guts to step in the ring with unsanctioned rules, which Kim and I never really got the chance to do inside a deathmatch environment."

That's what interested Konrad the most: he was able to take limits when it came to Kim's challenge because he loved to get his hands dirty and was vicious with anyone he came against.

Konrad Raab: "What do I know about Kimberly William's career in GCW? I never took the time to do research, nor do I quite frankly care when I've seen enough evidence of the crap she's doing. Like neglecting her Underground title and putting more focus into destroying joke zoo animals, like you kidding me? Instead, you spend time beating those fucking jokes who have no place in the wrestling business and do not want to place your title on the line against Sarah Wolf? You're making the Underground title a sideshow, something I never did with the Underground title because I made sure someone stood up to me and defended it. Those zoo animals would've been the only ones I'd reject the challenge for because they are insults of wrestling."

Shaking his head, disappointed that Kim didn't want to be vicious and hardcore with the title like she had planned, although the offer he accepted came before that approach came around.

Konrad Raab: "There hasn't been anyone you've fought so far that's willing to bend the rules of beating the living shit out of you again this entire year than I have. I'm coming to represent SCW because nobody else will. I will do everything it takes to be a violent champion again and show you how things are done, Kim. I know and am aware other wrestlers will be in this match, but that doesn't matter to me because I'm more than likely the only outsider in the match."

Konrad takes a moment to breathe because he has been full of anger since two thousand and twenty, and there's still so much more anger he had to be let out.

Konrad Raab: "You aren't going to stop me this time, Kim, because the danger is I have nothing but complete focus on your ass, and I will beat the shit out of you until you're done for. No matter where you've done this challenge, you'd know I'd be on your fucking tail. That match we had the last PPV before Taking Hold Of The Flame never counted, and when I win this title, maybe I'll continue wrestling in GCW, but only to defend the belt and not anything else. To prove to GCW that people like me are willing to bend the rules to come here and beat Kimberly without being a part of the roster."

Konrad flicks his wrists in and out, showing a share amount of anger towards the camera.

Konrad Raab: "When it's said and done, no matter who gets in my way, GCW members or not, I will destroy you, I will crush you all like pathetic bugs you all likely are and Kimberly, you better be ready for a whole another war, and you'll be to blame when I defeat you once and for all, a win I can finally back up in your home company and our home for violence and fleshes of blood spilling all over the damn place and the same goes for others as well. Prepare to be Iceinated by The Ice Blood"

Konrad pushes the cameraman to the ground and walks off backstage before the cameras go back to the arena for the next match.

Backstage near the ready area we see Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz getting ready for their match. They are interrupted when Marie Jones rushes up to them.

Marie: Where the hell have you two been? I’ve been looking for you all day?!

Allison: We’re busy. In case you haven’t noticed, we have a match.

Marie: Exactly and that’s why I’m here. Tonight, you two can put us back on the map. Mariah and Miss America are coming off big wins at Resurrection. And Brittany Kayl is coming off of a big disappointment. You two win your match, I beat Kayl, and we’re back on top! Thanks to my leadership we can…

Carmen holds up a hand to silence her.

Carmen: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Your leadership? Marie, YOUR leadership has gotten us nowhere.

Marie: Since when did I say you could call me by my first name?

Carmen slaps Marie in the face.

Carmen: Since we decided we were better off without you!

Allison shoves Marie down.

Allison: We’re done, Marie. We’re not your Ginger Bitches anymore.

Allison and Carmen turn and walk off, leaving Marie by herself.

Mariah Starr & Miss America vs. The Ginger Bitches
[Miss America starts against Allison Lorraine. America with a dropkick and several quick arm drags in a row into an arm bar. Allison fights her way to her feet. Miss America whips Allison into the ropes. Carman Diaz blind tags in. Miss America with a flapjack to Allison and then a superkick to Carmen. Mariah blind tags herself in. Miss America with Fireworks to Carmen. She looks to follow up but referee Denika Hartwell informs her that Mariah is legal. Mariah smirks as she enters the ring and connects with The Greatest Legdrop onto Carmen for a cover but Allison breaks up the pin. Mariah with Kick Me Deadly. Mariah sets up for Starr Struck. Miss America tags herself back in. Mariah connects with Starr Struck. Miss America enters the ring and covers but Allison breaks up the pin. Denika Hartwell forces Mariah out of the ring while Miss America has to fend off both Allison and Carmen on her own. Fireworks to Carmen…Red, White, Black and Blue kick to Allison…Miss America forcibly tags Mariah back in. Miss America throws Allison out of the ring to keep her out of the action. Mariah with Starr Struck to Carmen. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Mariah Starr & Miss America

Backstage we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. With him is his wife, “The MVP” Aubrianna Powers. The Most Valuable Powers is unusually focused and determined tonight. And Dexter for his part looks a little nervous.

Dexter: Aubrey, you know how I feel about interviewing you. You are my wife and I’m not sure I can be…

Aubrianna: I’m not asking you to show favoritism towards me tonight, Dexter. I just want you to do the job you are paid to do and interview me.

Dexter arches a brow out of curiosity.

Dexter: Seriously? No favoritism?

Aubrianna: None.

Dexter: Fair enough then…well, Aubrey, tonight you are here on Fever, even though you are not officially scheduled for a match. Rumors are that you are going to take Kimberly Williams up on her Unsanctioned challenge. Is that true?

Powers nods her head.

Aubrianna: Damn right it is. Look, I haven’t been treated with the respect I deserve. Ever since Chantelle and I lost the GCW Global Tag Team Championship I have been ignored and discarded as if I were just some second rate hack. I had to settle for being filler in the Global X Match at Resurrection. But I am so much more than that and the entire world knows it, especially Tabitha Silverstone!

The MVP smirks.

Aubrianna: She had the gall to ask me how would I go about taking back my throne when I had no army backing me up? In case she forgot, I became GCW International Champion, GCW Global Champion, and GCW World Champion on my own. I earned my way into the headline, the main event of back to back Resurrections, and I did it on my own. And tonight, I am going to go out there to that Unsanctioned warzone, and I am going to beat some people up, and I am going to do it on my own.

Dexter: You do know how unpredictable Kimberly can be? Plus you never know who might decide to insert themselves into this match. We already know that SCW’s Konrad Raab will be taking part in this match.

Powers shakes her head.

Aubrianna: You don’t get it, Dex. Konrad can enter, the entire rosters of every company out there can enter. And this isn’t even about winning and losing for me. This is about making a statement. This is about reminding Silverstone and everyone else in management just who in the hell I am. I am Aubrianna Powers, I am The MVP of GCW, and I will retake the throne.

Powers turns and walks off.

We cut backstage where we find Kimberly Williams on the back of her Velociraptor, Blue. Sitting in Kim’s lap is the HKW Bloodlust championship, SCW Underground championship, and the Unsanctioned Championship.

Kim: The time has come kiddies!

Williams laughs giddily.

Kim: Hardcore, violent, death match goodness is upon us! The Woman Scorned Unsanctioned Championship Open Invitational is about to start! Now for the past few years, this Unsanctioned Title has been defended in the spirit of the worker, the people who bleed for their craft, who die for their craft. This Unsanctioned Title is a symbol of chaos…good, wholesome, and FAIR chaos…and for years this title has been defended twenty-four hours a day seven days a week. And I have fought off everyone from pizza delivery guys to college mascots. In that time I have won this title twenty times! But tonight is special…

Williams winks.

Kim: …ever since this invitational was announced, the CPPW…Communist Party of Professional Wrestling…has agreed to temporarily do away with the 24/7 rule. Admittedly it wasn’t hard to get the CPPW to agree to it. The CPPW is just me and Datura. But still, the 24/7 rule is currently inactive for the duration until the open invitational is over. And the open invitational is quite simple. Anything and everything goes. Falls count anywhere. Anyone and everyone can enter. Hell, the fans in attendance tonight can fight me tonight if they want this title! But once that bell rings anyone can fight me for this title, but only for thirty minutes. Once that thirty minutes is up, so is your chance against me.

She pats the title belts.

Kim: And once that time limit is up, maybe the 24/7 rule will go back into effect? Who knows? But tonight all of you are going to get to witness true beauty, the beauty and fairness that is chaos. So sit back and enjoy the fun!

Kim rides her raptor away, towards the ring.

The Woman Scorned Unsanctioned Championship Open Invitational
Kimberly Williams vs. Anyone and everyone who wants to participate
[What can we expect from this? All we know is that it lasts 30 minutes. The person who is champion at the end of the 30 minutes wins. Well, it began with Kimberly Williams and SCW’s own Konrad Raab. These two had just competed in a steel cage match for the SCW Underground Championship and now were renewing their rivalry. Konrad with a stiff lariat and then a high back body drop sending Kim to the outside. Konrad goes out after her. Konad whips her into the steel steps and then rams her face first into the steel ring post. He takes a steel chair and gets ready to swing but Kim gets a superkick in, kicking the chair back into his face. Kim goes for a lou thesz press but Konrad catches her and then transitions into an exploder suplex, sending Kim crashing through the French Broadcast Table. Before Konrad can follow up, Aubrianna Powers enters the fray landing a low blow to Konrad and then delivering a swift Most Valuable Kick to the side of his head, dropping him to one knee. Powers with a ddt onto the floor. She gets up and turns around only to get floored by a Shadowblade from Kim Williams. Suddenly Kim is rolled up from behind by… Jessica Anderson?! 1…2…3!]

WINNER OF THE FALL AT 8 MINUTES AND NEW UNSANCTIONED CHAMPION: Jessica Anderson

[Jessica is celebrating but the match isn’t over yet. Aubrianna approaches her and the two trade right hands. Jessica drops Powers with a snap suplex on the outside. Jessica turns around into a shot from the ring bell curtesy of Alan Monroe. Konrad pulls a bed of barbed wire out from underneath the ring. Konrad spins Alan around and then choke slams him onto the bed of barbed wire! Konrad drills Jessica with a big boot! The cover…1…2…3!]

WINNER OF THE FALL AT 11 MINUTES AND NEW UNSANCTIONED CHAMPION: Konrad Raab

[Konrad turns around to see Kim riding her Velociraptor. The raptor spits hot sauce into his eyes. Kim then leaps on top of him, both of them landing on the bed of barbed wire! Kim stays on top for a cover…1…2…Konrad manages to shove her off. He peels himself off the barbed wire. Alan Monroe with a steel chair to Konrad’s back and then to his gut. He rolls Konrad into the ring. Alan takes a bag of tacks and broken glass and spreads it out all over the ring. Monroe goes for Rejection but Konrad counters and delivers a spine buster onto Alan onto the glass and tacks. Konrad turns around into two new combatants, Leviticus and Ultrawolf. Leviticus with The Book of Levi. Ultrawolf with a big splash. Levi pulls Ultrawolf off the cover and the two begin to brawl. Jessica Anderson sneaks in and covers Konrad…1…2…3!]

WINNER OF THE FALL AT 20 MINUTES AND NEW UNSANCTIONED CHAMPION: Jessica Anderson

[Jessica doesn’t get much time to celebrate. She gets up and turns around into The Most Valuable Kick from Aubrianna Powers. Powers with Simply the Best Moonsault completing The Powers That Be. The cover…1…2…3!]

WINNER OF THE FALL AT 21 MINUTES AND NEW UNSANCTIONED CHAMPION: Aubrianna Powers

[Powers looks for an escape but she runs into Matthew Taylor who now joins the fight. Matthew with a springboard dropkick. Matthew goes for a standing moonsault but Powers gets her knees up. Aubrey with a ddt onto the broken glass and tacks. Powers turns around into a spear from Konrad turning her inside out! Raab covers…1…2…3!]

WINNER OF THE FALL AT 25 MINUTES AND NEW UNSANCTIONED CHAMPION: Konrad Raab

[Leviticus blasts Konrad from behind with a singapore cane. Levi goes for the Book of Levi but Konrad blocks it and choke slams Levi over the top and onto the bed of barbed wire. Konrad turns around and back drops Ultrawolf over the top and onto the bed of barbed wire. Konrad with a big boot taking out Matthew Taylor. Konrad thinks he’s cleared the field but he doesn’t notice Kimberly standing behind him wielding the infinity gauntlet. Konrad turns around and Kim snap sher fingers, half-expecting him to disappear. When he doesn’t she shrugs. Konrad charges for a clothesline but Kim ducks and then uses the infinity gauntlet like brass knucks punching Konrad in the face. He drops to a knee. Kim hits the ropes and then delivers Shadowblade. The cover…1…2…3!]

WINNER OF THE FALL AT 28 MINUTES AND NEW UNSANCTIONED CHAMPION: Kimberly Williams

[Matthew Taylor charges Kim and gets decked with the gauntlet for his troubles. Powers charges Kim but gets a superkick for her troubles. The time runs out.]

JESSICA ANDERSON - Two time Unsanctioned Champion
KONRAD RAAB - Two time Unsanctioned Champion
AUBRIANNA POWERS - Fourth Unsanctioned title win
KIMBERLY WILLIAMS - Twenty-First Unsanctioned title win

[Alan Monroe, Aubrianna Powers, Matthew Taylor, and Jessica Anderson give chase to Kimberly Williams, who hops on her dinosaur and rides off. The 24/7 rule back in effect. Ultrawolf pulls himself up and runs around the ring randomly shouting and shaking the ropes like a madman. Konrad plants him with a big boot and a choke slam on the tacks and glass. Konrad shakes his head with disgust before leaving.]

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. Standing there next to her are the two ladies about to compete; Destiny Skye and the GCW Global Champion Julia Braddock.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen, Janelle St. Claire here and my guests at this time are none other than Destiny Skye and the reigning GCW Global Champion Julia Braddock, together known as Skye Life. Ladies, you have already proven to be quite a formidable force in the tag team division. Your cohesiveness and unity is growing with each match. You have already beaten one set of former tag team champions in the form of Twin Magic. Tonight you face another set of former tag team champions in The Soviet Gingers. What is your game plan for tonight against an experienced yet dangerous team like Karina and Ivanova?

Destiny: Danger doesn’t bother us. The Soviet Gingers are crazy, they like to fight, and that’s fine. Jules and I fought on the mean streets of Birmingham growing up and loved every damn minute of it. If we have to throw hands and bust them in the mouth we will. If we need to outwrestle them, I think we can do that too. It’s like you said, Janelle, we have already proven that we can be a dangerous tag team in our own right. We have beaten teams like Twin Magic, who are multiple time tag team champions in multiple companies. Do you think we’re gonna sweat The Soviets?

Destiny shakes her head.

Destiny: Nah, we’re not worried. Don’t take that as arrogance. We respect what they bring to the table. But we’re not worried. Jules and I know how good we are. We know we can beat them. And that’s what we’re going to do here tonight.

Janelle: Julia, would you like to comment on the upcoming Undisputed GCW World Championship Ladder Match at For Glory & Gold?

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: I made a promise heading into Resurrection XI, a promise not only to these great fans but to that airheaded idiot Kelsai. I promised that Kelsai’s entire world would crumble around her. I promised everything she built would be destroyed. I promised that everything she had won would be taken from her as punishment for her crimes.

Braddock pats the Global Title belt that rests upon her right shoulder.

Julia: I completed part of that promise at Resurrection when I made that brasser tap out like the little bitch she is to become the new GCW Global Champion. And my prediction would have been fulfilled outright had Kelsai not screwed D’Nae over on night one of Resurrection. But as fate would have it, Kelsai will have no place to run and no excuses when For Glory & Gold comes around. She has made her bed, a bed of lies and deceit, she has written a check that her ass can’t cash. At For Glory & Gold, she will have to meet not only me but D’Nae Moore. And I can promise you one thing, Janelle.. .Kelsai Adamson-Mason will NOT leave For Glory & Gold as the champion. Her entire world will be gone.

Janelle: But what about D’Nae?

Braddock chuckles softly.

Julia: I respect the hell out of D’Nae. Unfortunately there can only be ONE champion of GCW. And I will do whatever it takes to make sure that the undisputed best of GCW is The Kensington Knockout.

Braddock and Destiny turn and walk off.

Skye Life vs. The Soviet Gingers
[Destiny and Karina start off for their respective teams. Destiny with a spinning heel kick and a dropkick and then several arm drags in a row. Anastasia Ivanova blind tags herself in. Destiny with a flapjack to Ivanova. Destiny tags out to Julia Braddock. Braddock and Destiny with a double superkick sending Karina over the top and to the outside. Braddock and Destiny with a double spear to Ivanova. Braddock covers but Ivanova kicks out at two. Braddock with three straight elbow drops and curtsies before dropping the fourth. Julia with Ex-Communication. She covers but Karina breaks up the fall. Destiny spins Karina around and drops her with The Destiny Cutter. Destiny and Julia throw Karina out of the ring. Julia tags out to Destiny. They whip Ivanova into their corner. They rush in with one stinger splash after another, repeatedly, over and over…The Never Ending Story! Destiny with A Destiny Cutter to Ivanova. She tags out to Braddock. Destiny and Julia come off the top with Crashing Down! Braddock covers…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Skye Life

Karen and Melanie McBride are standing front and center with Blair McBride in between the two of them. All three look focused and ready.

Blair: Bravo…

Blair mockingly, sarcastically, golf claps.

Blair: Bravo to The Alan Family. Even I did not see that coming. I knew Matthew Alan had a reputation for being an evil genius but even I did not expect him to be that cutthroat, to be that ruthless, so ruthless to throw his own family under the bus in order to get ahead. It is no wonder that you managed to become tag team champions at Civil War, and it is no wonder that you managed to retain those titles at Resurrection.

She smirks.

Blair: But now that we know what we are up against, all we need is one more shot and we can beat you and retake the Undisputed Tag Team Titles.

She points a finger at the camera.

Blair: But first we have to get through SkyeBird.

Karen: Anastasia Starling and Skylar Rayner, you deserve a rematch. You deserve one more shot against The Alan Family. The McBride Corporation does not dispute that. But understand that we want to make sure that our spot in line is unchallenged. We want to make sure everyone understands that The McBride Corporation is next in line.

Melanie: That means we have to prove ourselves against you. So tonight, we are going to bring the fight to you. We are going to do whatever we must to beat you.

SkyeBird vs. The McBride Corporation
[Starling starts off against Karen McBride, the powerhouse of The McBride Corporation. Karen with a lariat and then a body slam. She goes for another lariat but Ana ducks it and then connects with a savate kick. Ana with several arm drag takedowns and then a backflip headscissors takedown. Ana hits the ropes but Karen catches her with a running knee. Karen tags out to Melanie McBride. Karen and Melanie with Blood Is Thicker Than Water. Melanie covers but Ana kicks out at two. Melanie goes for Evolution but Ana counters it with a spinning bird kick and then a springboard Polish Hammer. Ana tags out to Skylar. Rayne with a step-up enziguri and then a cutter. She covers but Melanie kicks out at two. Skylar with a ddt and then a standing moonsault for a cover but Melanie kicks out at two. Skylar goes for another ddt but Melanie fights out of it and strikes with Evolution. Melanie tags out to Karen. Karen hoists Skylar up for McBride’s Ride but Skylar slips out of it and then connects with The Kick That Knocked Aries Down. Melanie runs in but gets one of her own knocking Melanie to the outside. Rayner tags out to Ana. Blair McBride hops up onto the ring apron but Ana knocks her down off the apron with Our Lady Peace. Skylar with Flipping Bird to Karen and then Ana comes off with Songbird’s Flight. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: SkyeBird

We cut backstage where we find Marie Jones, dressed in her wrestling gear, in the trainer’s room alongside her twin sister Kimberly Williams, who just barely retained her Unsanctioned Title tonight in the unsanctioned open invitational war. Kim is noticeably bloody, scarred, and bruised from tonight but still has a bright ear to ear grin on her face; a noticeable contrast to the look of concern on Marie’s face.

Marie: Kim, you could have killed yourself out there!

Kim: Oh c’mon, sis! I was never in any danger! I’m the freaking Queen of the Death Match!

Marie rolls her eyes.

Marie: Death is the key word. You are going to hurt yourself if you keep this up.

Kim: That’s kinda the point, right? This isn’t ballet, so they say. Don’t worry about me, Marie. Besides, shouldn’t you be worrying about your match coming up next against Queenie Kayl?

Jones shrugs her shoulders.

Marie: I suppose…

Kim: I mean, I would volunteer to take your place. But I think Kayl would notice that I’m not you. I mean, I am bloodied, scarred, bruised, and battered. And you’re…well…you’re not.

Jones sighs.

Marie: Thanks anyway.

Marie turns and walks off.

Main Event
Brittany Kayl vs. Marie Jones
[Marie and Kayl start off trading right hands. Marie gets the better of the exchange. Marie with a clothesline, a flapjack, and a spinning heel kick. Marie with a bulldog takedown and then goes for Divine Impact but Kayl moves out of the way. Marie lands on her feet and then connects with a superkick sending Kayl to the outside. Marie with a plancha over the top onto Kayl taking her down. Marie rolls Kayl back into the ring. Marie goes up top and goes for a 450 splash but Kayl gets her knees up at the last second. Kayl with Reality Bites. Kayl with The Spinoff and a cover but Marie kicks out. Kayl with a single leg crab. Marie reaches the ropes after about a minute. Kayl with a leg grapevine. Again Marie reaches the ropes after about a minute. Kayl goes to lock in Shark Week but Marie counters with a small package…1…2…Kickout! Kayl floors Marie with a clothesline. Kayl with a snap ddt. Kayl with a swinging neck breaker. Kayl applies Shark Week. Marie reaches the ropes after nearly two minutes. Marie rolls to the outside. Kayl goes out after her. Kayl rushes in but Marie drop toe holds Kayl, sending her face first onto the steel steps. Marie rolls Kayl back into the ring. Marie hooks Kayl for The Hot Shot but Kayl back drops out of it. Kayl pulls Marie up but Marie rakes her eyes. Marie with Ave Maria. Marie with Divine Impact and the cover…1…2…3NO! Kayl kicks out! Marie goes for another Ave Maria but Kayl counters with a belly to back suplex. Kayl with My Bitch! Kayl covers..1….2…3!]
WINNER: Brittany Kayl