SHOTGUN 05.14

randy

SHOTGUN 05.14

Post by randy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:36 am

(The first few chords of “Always” by Saliva begins to play.)

I hear, a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I, your one and only desire
Am I the reason you breathe
Or am I the reason you cry?

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you.

I feel, like you don't want me around
I guess I'll pack all my things
I guess I'll see you around
It's all, been bottled up until now
As I walk out your door
All I can hear is the sound

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

[Shotgun fades in on Victoria Salinas, whose appearance draws a solid cheer from the capacity crowd in Pittsburgh. She’s sitting down on a chair with her newly won Global Tag Team Championship draped across her lap. She’s in a reflective mood at the moment, remembering the For Glory and Gold event from a couple of weeks ago and how she managed to hold up her end of the deal when it came to teaming up with Kayla Jones. After thinking for a few brief moments, Victoria says a simple sentence to herself.]

Victoria: Not particularly THE championship I was aiming for, but I can’t complain. It feels pretty damn good to be a champion again.

Voice: No need to get TOO greedy, Vix…

[Victoria chuckles a bit at the presence of her boyfriend, Axl Austin. Victoria stands up and they greet each other quick a quick hug.]

Axl: How can I forget to say ‘congratulations’ over the last two weeks?

Victoria: Because you’re an asshole, that’s why. I’m kidding of course.

[The two exchange a bit of a laugh for a fleeting moment.]

Axl: I’m serious though. I’m definitely happy for you. Nobody was more front and center of seeing you go through your struggles in the last few months than I have been. To see you finally pull through and become a champion again? I got to tell you, that meant more to me than my own run as the Television Champion. I do mean that, believe me.

Victoria: I do believe you. I did my part, Kayla did hers. She’s an experienced tag team division veteran and I happen to be one of the very best wrestlers on Shotgun. There was no way I COULDN’T believe in our chances, you know? Though, I do admit that Kayla is far from my first choice as a partner. I would rather have you and I’m sure Kayla feels the same about me and would rather have Angelica, but that doesn’t take away from the fact that when it mattered the most, we got it done and that’s what counts at the end of the day.

Axl: You’re damn right about that. At least you can actually LIKE someone you’re teaming with though. I have to put up with Ezio tonight…

[Victoria sighs and rolls her eyes at the mention of Ezio.]

Victoria: Right, the lethal lottery thing. Oh god, I remember that brief run-in we had with him and Cassidy Carter back in January. UGH! That was a night I’d rather forget to be honest. Those two are far and away two of my least favorite people in this company. God, I REALLY want to kick her ass for what she’s done to you here, and for what she’s done to Casey in SCW…

Axl: Now now… we’ve had this conversation before about not letting simple things like this agitate you…

Victoria: Right…

Axl: Whatever happens out there, happens. I can’t trust Ezio, but it is what it is. I’m going to make the most of it.

Victoria: That’s a good way to look at it.

Voice: Actually, I disagree.

[Victoria and Axl are both caught off guard by the sudden presence of Victoria’s former manager, Julia Rivera.]

Julia: No disrespect intended of course.

[Julia looks at Victoria and a smile comes on her face.]

Julia: Vicky! Hey! Look at you carrying around a championship once again! First ever tag team title and you’re now a Shotgun triple crown winner. Not many people in GCW history can say that.

Victoria: Thanks Julia.

Axl: No offense, but why do you disagree with the last thing I said?

Julia: Axl… the way I’ve always done things in my life is that the “whatever happens” attitude? It sounds like you’re JUST a little too relaxed. I mean no offense, you haven’t lit the world on fire since Resurrection….

Victoria: Julia….

Julia: I’m just being honest. Now, Vicky… we need to have a talk.

Victoria: Yeah, you’re damn right we do. I’ve been meaning to talk to you about… well… US lately as far as business is concerned.

Julia: Oh really? WONDERFUL! Axl? If you don’t mind….

Axl: Yeah… sure…

[Axl doesn’t appear to be too thrilled and Victoria catches on.]

Victoria: Hey, remember when we talked about not letting things agitate you so much?

[Axl smirks before he leaves though his body language indicates some semblance of reluctance as the scene fades right when Victoria and Julia begin to have their conversation.]

Aedan Quinn/GingerAllison vs. Ezio Gianetto/Axl Austin

Aedan Quinn & GingerAllison pulled off what on the surface would be considered an upset win, when you take into account the history between Ezio and Axl Austin, Quinn and GingerAllison’s victory was never in doubt. Quinn pinned after after Ezio, halfway through the match opted to leave Axl to his own devices. The numbers game was too much for Axl to overcome.

Winners: Aedan Quinne and GingerAllison

[The vignette opens with the sight of an abandoned building. Suddenly, a young woman, dressed in blue jeans, a black jacket with a black scarf around her neck enters the view staring directly at the camera.]

Woman: "My name is Nadia Allen....but to everyone in the ring, I go by Queen Mamba. You don't know who I am now...but soon, you will.

[Cuts to the scenery.]

Queen Mamba: "I'm from San Francisco. Fresh out of Golden Gate Wrestling Academy. You may have heard of a few guys that's come from there. Collin Cole, Ricky Garcia...Alexis Quinne. I'm not here to follow their footsteps. I'm here to follow my own."

[Scene focuses in on her eyes.]

Queen Mamba: "I''m not here to make up the numbers, I didn't join to get starstrucked. The reason i'm here, the reason why I grew up watching to do this is to compete. I came here to win. GCW knows what I'm capable of. That's why they signed me. Now it's time to show the world what I'm capable of."

[Scene zooms out.]

Queen Mamba: "I'm not just fighting for myself. I have people. Very important people in my life that I want to be a good example for. I want to show those people when you can do when you don't back down and take no shit. I know there's a lot of people on the GCW roster that think they can just push people around. They won't do that to me. They won't pick on me. Because I won't let them. I won't let those people down."

[Pause.]

Queen Mamba: "Tonight, I begin to show everyone just what I mean. It doesn't matter who's in front of me or who's my partner. When the night is over, everyone that faces me will know my name. They will know what I'm capable of because I am going in that ring to knock their teeth down their throat. And if I can't, I won't go down without trying. Because I will not let myself fail for anyone. My name is Queen Mamba You don't know who I am. But after tonight, all of you will."

[Fade to black.]

Queen Mamba/Alan Shields vs. GingerEnigma/Kyle Butler

For a tag team comprised of bitter rivals, GingerEnigma and Kyle Butler, representing GingerNation and Golden Era, respectively, worked well as a team. However, Alan Shields and Queen Mamba worked pretty well together too. The closing came down to GingerEnigma looking to take the cheap way a thumb to the eye to Queen Mamba. She scaled the top rope, Kyle admonished his own partern’s act of unsportsmanlike conduct. This gave Mamba all the time she needed. The Enigma missed the attempted crossbody. A small cradle later was enough to pull off the upset victory.

Winner: Queen Mamba/Alan Shields.

After the match, Enigma and Kyle Butler bickered over there miscommunication. Kyle left one third of the GingerNation in the ring steaming mad.

Karina Lysenko/Jay Pride vs. Destiny Skye/JaMarcus Avery

Karina and Jay Pride put up a good fight. In the end, Destiny and JaMarcus proved to be the more complete team.

Winner: Destiny Skye & JaMarcus Avery.

=

[Right off the bat, the thumping beats of BABYMETAL's "Megitsune" cue up, followed shortly by a traditional Japanese melody on hyperspeed. When that melody ends, the song kicks into high gear as white and hot pink lights flash to the beat of the song. The curtains then part, as the "Pure Heart Warrior" Izumi Sato steps out, donning a short-sleeved white "GCW" t-shirt over her usual ring gear.]

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm Global Championship Wrestling welcome to the "Pure Heart Warrior"... IZUMI SATO!

[Not wasting any time, she marches down the aisle, slapping the occasional fan's hand before arriving at ringside. A beaming smile on her almond toned lips, Izumi circles the ring, high fiving the ringside fans before returning to the ringsteps. There she ascends the ringsteps and slips through the ropes. Once inside, she holds a mic to her lips.]

IZUMI: What's up GCW?

[Moderate pop.]

IZUMI: I said WHAT'S UP GCW?!

[BIG POP! That got 'em on their feet. Izumi can't help but grin ear to ear.]

IZUMI: Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!

[She looks around the arena.]

IZUMI: So this is Shotgun, huh?

[POP! This is too easy.]

IZUMI: Well let me tell you, from the bottom of my heart, that I'm THRILLED to be here!

[The crowd is practically eating out of her hand now. Izumi nods her head.]

IZUMI: I'm thrilled to have the chance to showcase my skill set in front of amazing fans like you all. I want to put on the very best matches of my career [she points and spins around] for each and every one of you!

[POPPAGE!]

IZUMI: It's going to be a long, challenging road; I have no doubts nor delusions about that. There's a whole lotta' women in that [again points] locker room who want nothing more than to stop me dead in my tracks before I can even get started. Some will cheat and cut corners to get ahead. Others will look to smash my skull in, or look to bleed me dry. Hell, some may even want to just beat me clean in the center of this very ring. But no matter their tactics, no matter their true intentions, one by one they'll all step up to the plate and look to take me down a couple notches. It is what it is, and neither you nor I would be here if it was easy.

[She pauses for a beat.]

IZUMI: But before I make my in-ring debut, hopefully on the next episode of Shotgun, I wanted to make a statement in front of you all here tonight.

[The young Japanese woman paces around the ring a bit, pushing a few strands of her jet black hair out of her face before continuing.]

IZUMI: See, I may be new around these parts, but I'm not a rookie. I've been in this business long enough to learn the importance of preparation. Whether you're preparing your body, preparing your mind, or both, preparation is everything before that bell rings. So I've done my homework, coming in here. I've taken a look at the landscape, noted the potential allies and enemies. But through it all, there was one underlying theme I've seen over the last couple shows.

[Izumi turns, looking straight into the corner camera.]

IZUMI: There's certain groups here in GCW that like throwing their weight around a lot. I won't name names, but you know who you are. Time and again, I've watched you screw over good men and women who've busted their butt cheeks to get where they are now. You've cheated them out of certain victory, beat them down because they were better than one of your own one-on-one. You're a pack of low down, dirty, gutless cowards; AND I WON'T STAND FOR IT!

[MEGA POP!]

IZUMI: It's time the good people rise up and band together! You want to play the numbers game? Fine! Let's see how you do when the numbers are a little more even!

[HELL YEAH!]

IZUMI: So this is a call out to everybody in the back. If you need my help, just say the word! Don't let these people run you into the ground time and time again! I may be small and unimposing, but if you need me, I'll be there!

[She steps away from the corner cam, waving her hands around.]

IZUMI: And to all those groups out there who've been throwing your weight around, watch out! You might have the upper hand now, but the more you beat people down, the more they'll fight back! And then what are you going to do when we're too much for you to handle? What are you going to do when there's no place to run to, and no mercy left to give? My guess is you'll look for somebody else to bully and beat down. Problem for you is...

I'll be right there to knock you back down again!

[The crowd pops loudly, as Izumi drops the mic to the canvas causing a reverberating thud before exiting the ring. "Megitsune" by BABYMETAL cues back up as she makes her way to the back - slapping more fans' hands once more.]

=

Nate Lawson/Isabella Harker vs. Drake Hemingway/Neil Newman

Nate Lawson and Isabella Harker advance. For unknown reasons, Drake decided to attack Neil Newman as Neil was walking down to the ring. Nate and Isabella were too shocked to react at first, they opted to give their opponent a helping hand by driving Drake away. Neil insisted he was in good enough shape to compete. The referee felt otherwise. He called off the match, awarding Lawson and Harker the contest via forfeit.

Winner: Nate Lawson/Isabella Harker (by forfeit)

[Shotgun returns to the locker room where Victoria Salinas and Julia Rivera are having a pretty interesting, and quite a heavy, discussion about recent events. Victoria appears to be frustrated, almost as if Julia is starting to give her a hard time. Still, Victoria tries to make her point very clear that she’s not going to tolerate something that hasn’t sat well with her lately.]

Victoria: Julia, listen… I understand that you care. I APPRECIATE that you care. But you can’t just walk up to people and basically tell them to fuck off. That’s what you did with Axl earlier and he wasn’t happy when you brought up how he’s been since Resurrection. So, I think an apology is in order. Seriously. That was completely uncalled for.

Julia: Vicky, I’m sorry that Axl can’t handle the truth. The guy wasn’t even on the FG&G card, shouldn’t that say something? I get you’re in love, and I am not trying to intervene on that but you have to stay focused and balanced here. You can’t lose that tag team championship and stray from your goals just because you want to coddle your boyfriend so much.

Victoria: Julia, really. When it comes to this business, coddling is the last thing I do to ANYONE, even my closest friends. I have NEVER sugar coated anything for Marina, for Casey, for Jazmyn, for Axl…. ANYONE. And really, it’s not just Axl that you have ruffled some feathers with. Christy Hightower was damn upset with me for some of the things YOU said. She didn’t like that the past was brought up or that you said that she was driving a wedge between Jazmyn and I. We were on good terms and we haven’t talked since. We’re friends, Julia. I get it. But that doesn’t give you the right to sever my other friendships now.

Julia: Okay, Vicky, I admit, MAYBE I stretched the truth with the whole Jazmyn thing but she wasn’t exactly…

Victoria: I don’t care, that’s none of your business anyway.

Julia: Okay, so MAYBE I pushed it a bit on all that. Maybe I should have left the past in the past. Maybe I shouldn’t have brought up your issues with Vessey, maybe I should have left a 15 year old deal with Christy alone. Fine. But it motivated you further, did it not?

[Victoria sighs, rolling her eyes in disbelief that Julia is even trying to justify her methods this way.]

Julia: Did it not?

Victoria: It did.

Julia: Right. And did you NOT win the tag titles two weeks ago with some of it stemming from that extra motivation? Hmm, I see a tag team championship slung over your shoulder, so it worked. I admit, my methods are NOT conventional at times, but THEY WORK. What matters to me is the RESULTS and you need to think about what’s happened to your career lately, since I came back into the picture. You were toiling in MEDIOCRITY, Vicky! You ALLOWED these distractions to take your focus away from your ultimate goal of being world champion again. Allison wasn’t doing SHIT for you. You LOST YOUR CONFIDENCE at one point. Ever since I came around again, things have CHANGED FOR THE BETTER! That is NOT a coincidence, Vicky. Hell, I’ll even say that if I was around before this thing with Kayla started, you would have beaten her the first time you faced her after Resurrection, GUARANTEED because even though you’re both tag team champions together, that does NOT take away from the fact that you are BETTER than her.

Victoria: Don’t even GO there, Julia. I may feel the way I feel about Kayla, but you are NOT going to play the role of Yoko Ono with this tag team title reign.

Julia: You know I’m right, Vicky. Deep down, you want to admit it but you’ve… I find it hard to believe I’m about to say this... you’ve become too humble for your own good. You may not agree with some of my methods, but you CAN’T argue with the results. You can’t. It’s not a coincidence that things have turned around for you so fast. You’re on your way back, nobody can argue that…

Victoria: You’re WRONG Julia, I’m NOT “on my way back”... that would imply that my career even crashed in the first place. I never stopped putting in the effort, I never stopped winning the majority of my matches. What’s happening is that my dedication and hard work is paying off now and that was due to happen whether you were around or not. You’re my friend, but you’re not my manager anymore, I don’t want you to be my manager and I don’t NEED you to be my manager. Just be my friend, that’s all I ask. The results? Not arguing that. You’ve always been helpful and insightful. But I’m not going to deal with tension in friendships and relationships because you can’t keep your mouth shut when you need to.

[Julia doesn’t seem fazed by what she just heard. She scoffs, somewhat in denial that Victoria laid it all out for her in such a brutally honest fashion. But she’s able to keep her composure.]

Julia: I’ll always be there you, you know that. I just think you need a better focus sometimes. I mean… you went from rejecting and humiliating regular Joe Schmoes every week with your “Win a Date” contest when you first arrived in GCW to fucking a regular Joe Schmo and…

Victoria: EXCUSE ME?

Julia: I don’t know Vicky… I thought you would have learned after a certain disaster about the dangers of other people dragging you down. I just hope for your sake, Kayla doesn’t do that to you. I’ll see you in France soon.

[Julia leaves the locker room and Victoria is appalled by what she just heard. She sits down and places the tag title next to her as she shakes her head in disgust.]

Victoria: I know how much she cares about me, she’s just ALWAYS had a funny way of showing it. Like Kayla would do that to me. She wouldn’t do that… would she?

[Victoria thinks about this question and other things that are on her mind as the scene fades.]

Sergei Chagev/Joey Michaels vs. Cassidy Carter/Jenni “Jinxy” Anderson

Jinxy stood on the apron for most of the match, allowing the Television Champion to handle most of the heavy lifting. Sergei Chagev and Joey Michaels weren’t an entirely cohesive unit in their own right, but they stood their ground. In the end of the match, Cassidy hit Chagev with Pretty Little Chaos before Anderson tagged herself in. She ran to the opposite side of the ring and knocked Michaels off the apron before diving into the pin, taking the three count!

Winners: Cassidy Carter/Jenni Anderson

After the match, Carter tried to get into Anderson’s face, with the Horsemen stepping behind her. Anderson, however, had quick reinforcements as #GingerAllison and #GingerEnigma stepped behind her. With a stalemate, both sides stepped back.

The Pittsburgh crowd begins to cheer and wolf whistle as the camera shot takes us backstage, where Hannah Myers is walking down the hall of the Consol Energy Center. She is still in her street clothes, her long blonde hair is down, and she has a duffle bag slung over her right shoulder. As she turns a corner, a voice stops her in her tracks.

Voice: "I can't help but to wonder how I fell out of Ms. Myers's good graces."

Hannah looks to her right…and standing in a nearby doorway is fellow wrestler, Adrian Waters. Waters is also in his street clothes, and he smirks when he sees that he has Hannah's full attention.

Adrian: "This company isn't that big…you can't avoid me forever. Not to mention our match later."

Myers sighs and shifts her duffle bag to her left shoulder.

Hannah: "You really want to do this right now, Adrian?"

Adrian: "There's no time like the present. I really did think we were friends."

Hannah's features harden and she glares at Waters.

Hannah: "Yeah, I thought we were friends, too! Like, when you 'helped' me with the issues I had with my brother? You didn't want to help me…you wanted to see Tim and I at odds! You wanted to see me hurt him! You wanted to see ME hurt! You got some sort of sick pleasure out of trying to break up our family! Don't even try to fucking deny it!"

Waters looks down at his feet and shakes his head.

Adrian: "I'm stunned. How can you think so little of me? I've always looked out for you."

Hannah: "You shit did! You have a problem with Timothy…that's what this was all about! You used me to hurt Tim! Oh, and as for 'looking out' for me? Did you defend me after Tim and I made up and your bitch girlfriend called me all sorts of nasty names??? Here, let me answer that for you…NO!!! You didn't say shit! So take your bruised ego and your bitch girlfriend and shove it up your ass! Tonight, we're enemies in that ring. Good bye, Adrian."

Hannah shifts her bag back to her right shoulder and walks off briskly. The camera lingers on Adrian, who shakes his head…but he is also grinning slightly.

Adrian: "Tempermental little bitch."

Adrian chuckles and walks off as the scene fades.

Adrian Waters/Julia Braddock vs. Matthew Bowden/Hannah Myers

Hannah started off against Adrian and got the upperhand with a drop kick, an Irish whip to the corner, and a monkey flip. Waters tagged out to Braddock and the two ladies chain wrestled for the next couple of minutes, Julia getting the first pin attempt after performing a sunset flip on Myers…but Hannah kicked out. Julia hit a scenton, a body slam, and a leg drop before placing Hannah in a front face lock. Hannah fought her way to her feet, only to have Braddock drop her again with a swinging neck breaker. Braddock went to the second turnbuckle and dove with "Queen's Ransom"…but Myers rolled out of the way and made the tag to Bowden.

Matthew hit Braddock with a spear and a superkick. Bowden with a cross-body block, which he converted into a pin…but it was broken up by Waters. Bowden, not a big Adrian Waters fan, started to exchange punches with the Utopia genius, while the ref tried to get in between them. Finally, Waters threw his hands up and retreated to his corner, but made a dirty hand gesture to Bowden from the ring apron, prompting Matthew to go after him again. Julia chased after Bowden, shoving him into the turnbuckles and rolling him up with a schoolboy…getting the 3 count.

Winners: Adrian Waters/Julia Braddock

Slade Merriman/Madame Santos vs. Cailey Carter/Mal Cross

Mal Cross was content standing on the ring apron as Cailey started off against Slade, keeping Merriman off balance with a flurry of fast moves that concluded with a springboard DDT and a cover…but Slade kicked out. Cailey continued to control the pace for the next few minutes until Slade caught her off of the ropes with a shoulder barge. He tagged in Santos, who had absolutely no luck against Carter. Cailey immediately took Santos over with an arm drag, then hit a roundhouse kick. She reached out and tagged in Malcolm Cross.

Cross wasted no time dismantling Santos, grabbing her and driving several elbows into the back of her neck. He followed this up with a scoop slam, a double foot stomp, a heart punch, and a flapjack. He then hit Santos with "Fade to Black" and went for the pin. Anticipating Merriman coming to break up the pin…which Merriman did…Malcolm got back to his feet and drilled Slade with a massive spear before tossing Slade from the ring. He then turned his attention back to Santos, hitting a second "Fade to Black"…and this time, got the 3 count.

Winners: Mal Cross/Cailey Carter

After their arms were raised in victory, Cross stared down Carter before allowing Maria Prado to lead him out of the ring.

The scene opens backstage in the interview area where Christy Hightower is welcomed by boos. She allows the fans to have their say. Once they are calmed down, she speaks.

Hightower: I will acknowledge the conversation me and Victoria had on Twitter back in May was interesting. Here is where I am coming from. Her motivational speaker, Julia Rivera decided the best course of action was to make up lies about me. She said I tried to drive a wedge between her and Jazmyn. Jazmyn even flat out said she didn’t feel I was trying to drive a wedge between them. Julia also dredged up a part of me and Victoria’s past I was under the assumption we were past. For the sake of argument, wrestlers brag about accomplishments all the time. Vicky will never stop bragging about her accomplishments, can she behove me for being proud of my win? That was when me and Vicky weren’t on good terms. I assumed we were now. But did Vicky refute anything her motivational speaker said when we had our tiff? Nope. She may as well had been a robot who said, ‘I compute master.’ And then she had the nerve to tell me on Twitter, ‘Hey, it worked did it?’

Christy rolls her eyes.

Hightower: Does that sound like a friend to you?

Christy shakes her head.

Hightower: I have no issue with her having an issue with my tag team partner. But to listen to a divisive figure like Julia Rivera, and Vicky can quote me on this, is pretty damn insecure. One of the best wrestlers in the world mind you, has come across very insecure in my opinion. So she couldn’t beat Kayla Jones? The road to become World Champion wasn’t as easy as it was when she waltzed into the company? She takes that to heart. Instead of having faith in herself, she is so willing to find a quick fix to her confidence issues? She is listening to a woman who is hell bent on poisoning her mind against the people she cares about. That is... dare I say it.. Myra Lynwood behavior..we don’t need another Myra running around do we?

Christy shrugs.

Hightower: If there is anyone who should have a legit beef with Vicky it’s me. I did pin her, yes, I did get carried away, I admit. But she was the one who tried to end my fiance, Cody Lindbergh Knight’s career. She went beyond the call of duty after she beat my man in their rematch. Did I ever, at any point, try to use that as motivation to right a clear wrong? No. I forgave her. I became her friend. And this is how she treats me by allowing the words of Julia Rivera give her a motivational life? Right, as long as it works, right?

Christy scoffs.

Hightower: As long as you succeed damn everything else, any cheap trick you can take, even at the expense of your friendships, if that is how you want to be remembered from this point forward. Fine. More power to you. But that’s ok. I spoke with Tiffany, I told her me and Travis want our rematch in two weeks, she thought it was a splendid idea. We are coming for the titles we weren’t pinned for. Let me ask you a question, Vicky. If me and Travis Vessey cheat to win, can I tell you, hey it worked, and you’ll understand? What if I bashed you upside the head with a steel chair. Will telling you, hey, it worked, make it ok? If me and Travis took out your tag team partner prior to facing you two, leaving you in a two on one situation, if I told you, hey, it worked, would you still be my friend?

As much as I would love to say it’s just business. It won’t be. This is personal, my feelings are hurt. After me and Travis take our belts back, at least you’ll still be a grand slam champion, Victoria. I will be one half of the TWO TIME, GDW World Tag Team Champions. I won’t brag about like you when you were running around reminding anyone who listens, “I am a grand slam champion. I’m a grand slam champion.” As your friend... I think... once me and Travis take back what belongs to us, you can pursue the World Title you need more than air. That’s what friends are for, helping each other. I’ll help myself in the process.

Christy storms off as the scene fades to black.

Hayley Gold/Gabby Austin vs. Sierra Michaels/Jack Lazarus

From the start, Gold and Austin, being long-time tag-team partners had the obvious advantage over the thrown-together team of Michaels and Lazarus. Hayley and Gabby kept Sierra away from her partner for the first several minutes of the match, and almost got a pinfall after hitting a double drop-kick…but the fall was broken up by Lazarus. Jack bought Michaels some time, arguing with the referee about ficticious illegal tactics from Golden Class. By the time the ref had Lazarus back in his own corner, Michaels was up, superkicking Austin before sprinting to her own corner, tagging in Lazarus.

Lazarus maintained control over Austin, and he and Michaels traded tags in and out…but could not put Austin away. They tried a double clothesline, but Austin ducked it, bouncing off of the ropes near Hayley, who she was able to tag in. Austin hit Lazarus with a knee lift while Gold performed a hurricanrana on Michaels. The referee had no idea who the legal parties were, but it didn't matter. Golden Class were on a roll now. They double drop-kicked Lazarus, sending him to the floor, then Austin hit Michaels with "Pure Realizzation" and got the win.

Winners: Hayley Gold/Gabriela Austin

==

“The Brod” Broderick Chase can be seen standing in the ring, a Cheshire smile on his face as he claps his hands together.

Brod: Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Tonight, we are going to experience the crowning glory… the greatest moment in Shotgun… nay… in GCW History! The crowning achievement of your GCW World Champion!

The crowd boos, but the Brod waves them off.

Brod: Ever since she stepped into GCW, Chantelle Chambers has been unmatched! She has proven time and time again to be the single… solitary… BEST woman’s wrestler in the company! She has brought unparalleled attention to everything she has done, and has certainly been less of a snore than OTHER women around here. I don’t think I need to waste time naming all of the offenders.

The Brod laughs a knowing laugh.

Brod: Chantelle’s rise to the top has been nothing short of extraordinary! She won the X-Division Championship from the longest reigning Champion in her first match! And now, she has reached the pinnacle. She can truly say she is the best and no LESSER woman can argue because Chantelle has the gold to prove it! WOOOOOOOO!!!!

The crowd boos again, with a few sporadic chants for some of the fan-favourite women breaking out.

Brod: This is bigger than your Pittsburgh Penguins. This is bigger than your hometown heroes. This is the Beverly Hills Bombshell’s moment! This is her Coronation! So tonight, rise to your feet and show your respect and admiration for the UNDISPUTED GCW World Champion… CHANTELLE CHAMBERS!!!

“Brand New Bitch” by Anjulie begins to play out over the crowd. Chantelle Chambers steps out on top of the stage, her arms already stretched out to receive her adulation from the crowd – and ignoring that it is boos that shower her – also showing the GCW World Championship magnificently wrapped around her toned waist. She throws her sunglasses aside and begins to walk down towards the ring. When she gets to the ring, The Brod rushes to the apron, lifting the ropes up for his client to step through. She steps to the ropes, displaying the Championship belt that she earned at the last pay per view. Finally, she is handed the Championship belt by The Brod.

Chambers: Thank you.

The crowd continues to boo mercilessly.

Chambers: When I ca…

The boos of the crowd are absolutely overwhelming.

Chambers: SHUT YOUR MOUTHS! THIS IS MY MOMENT!

This outburst only causes the crowd to boo harder.

Chambers: When I came to GCW, I told you… I told you from the beginning that I was the BEST. I told you that there was not another woman like me… that all the other bitches were talk and that I was the real deal… and here we are. Are any of those other “revolutionaries” Champion today? Are they “changing the industry” from the very top? No! There is only ONE bitch standing on top and you are looking at her!

She unclasps the World Title belt from her waist, lifting it up.

Chambers: I said from the beginning that I would be on top and here I am – World Champion and not an OUNCE of dispute behind it! You’re not going to see Tiffany Manning walking out here to strip me of the Championship that I earned!

The crowd continues to boo…

Chambers: Soak it in… because I am the World Champion, and there is NOTHING that is going to change that fact!

On cue, Tiffany Manning walks out on stage. Chantelle’s demeanor instantly changes. Tiff holds up her hand.

Tiffany: I came out here to say congratulations on a job well done. You are the undisputed World Champion. No one, not even me, can take that away from you. Congrats Chantelle, you legally won the big one.

Chantelle looks at Tiffany skeptically. It’s rare Tiffany compliments her.

Tiffany: While you may be the World Champion, Shotgun is MY show. Still working on the official name change of Tiffany Manning Presents Shotgun. That’s a story for another time, now, as World Champion, you are going to be tested. I know, I know, you had a long win streak, you can handle the pressure. Now it’s different. You want all eyes to be on you? Now, the target is officially ON you. I need to see if you can handle the pressure of being the World Champion, in two weeks, you will defend the World Championship against... Jay Pride.

Chantelle chuckles, clearly she doesn’t believe Jay Pride will be much of a challenge. Tiff smirks.

Tiffany: Go Tiff Go.

Tiffany spins on her heels and walks backstage. Shotgun ends with Chantelle holding her World Title in the air proudly. The fans boo, craving for someone else to be champion.