Kaytastrophe
Description: Shining Wizard

Ginger Snap
Description: Pele Kick

Kaylamity
Description: Spinning heel kick off the top

Basic Moveset

Striking
Yakuza Kick, roundhouse kick, running enziguri kick, standard enziguri kick, Van Daminator

Grappling
Swinging neck breaker, face buster, jaw breaker, back breaker, ddt, double arm ddt

High Risk
450 Splash, Shooting Star Cross Body Press, Springboard leg drop, split legged moonsault, Van Terminator, second rope flip over neck breaker, springboard ddt

Submission
Boston Crab, Single leg crab

Entrance Description:

The lights turn a violent shade of red for the next contest, as strobe lighting goes off. The intro to Within Temptation’s “The Howling” kicks in as the big screen lights up with the name ‘Kayla Marie S. Jones’.

We've been seeing what you wanted,
Got us cornered right now
Falling asleep from our vanity
May cost us our lives

I hear them getting closer
Their howls are sending chills down my spine
And time is running out now,
They're coming down the hills from behind

When we start killing
It's all coming down right now
From the nightmare we've created
I want to be awakened somehow
(Wanna be awakened right now)

Out from behind the curtain steps Kayla Jones, a broad smile upon her face as she stretches out a fist in the air. She slowly begins to make her way down to the ring; arms outstretched as she high fives some of the fans at the barriers.

When we start killing
It all will be falling down
From the hell that we're in
All we are is fading away
When we start killing

We've been searching all night long
But there's no trace to be found
It's like they all have just vanished
But I know they're around

Robert E. Lee: Introducing first, from Boston, Massachusetts… KAYLA MARIE S. JONES!

I feel them getting closer
And time is running out now

When we start killing
It's all coming down right now
From the nightmare we've created
I want to be awakened somehow
(Wanna be awakened right now)

Kayla reaches ringside, making a lap around the ring as she meets and greets some of her fans along the way. She hops up onto the apron, rising her fist in the air once more before flipping over the ropes. She spins on the spot, before dropping to her knees, arms stretched into the air as a blast of pyro emits from each of the four turnbuckles.

When we start killing
It all will be falling down
From the hell that we're in
All we are is fading away
When we start killing
When we start killing!

I feel them getting closer
And time is running out now,

Entrance Theme: “Bring Me To Life” by Evanescence

Biography:

Kayla Jones is the younger sister of GDW hall of famer and former three time world heavyweight champion, Angelica Jones. The sisters suffered an agonizing loss when their mother was murdered when Angelica was only thirteen and Kayla was only twelve. Bart Jones, their father, feeling that he could not raise them on his own, had them separated. Angelica ended up in a Roman Catholic parochial school for girls and Kayla ended up in the foster home of the abusive drunk Oliver Hardy.

The sisters reunited in the Global Division of Wrestling. They didn't know who the other was at first and that may have been part of the reason why they had such a bitter rivalry early on in GDW. But later, after much digging, the sisters would learn the truth about each other and they would become very close allies and friends in GDW. Their alliance didn't last long. Kayla, partly out of jealousy and partly out of anger that Angelica would have a baby and put it up for adoption when Kayla herself could not have a child, Kayla renewed her rivalry with Angelica. Angelica was then forced to temporarily put a halt to Kayla's career in an ambulance match by giving her a serious neck injury.

The sisters reunited and renewed their friendship and alliance in the MWA, the Millennium Wrestling Alliance. Against doctor's orders and the advice of her older sister, Kayla started wrestling again and again she was forced into temporary retirement due to neck injuries.

Kayla has been vastly overshadowed by her older sister's accomplishments and Kayla is desperate to be successful herself in the wrestling business and to be known as something more than just "Angelica's sister." Therefore, despite doctor's orders and against Angelica's advice, Kayla rejoined her old stomping grounds, the Global Division of Wrestling.

Kayla would go on to win the International title and then the world title, but world title success went to her head and she became a very corrupted and evil champion, cheating to win her matches. But thanks to help from Cuchulain, she recovered and turned from her ways. She would lose the world championship to Meagan Collins but won the Terror Television Championship from Michael Myers, making her a grand slam winner.
Kayla had to take another break due to her nagging neck injuries. But a few months later her husband would get a job at GDW and she would force Mike Michaels to be in her debt. Without the threat of Mike Michaels looming over her, Kayla has opted resume her career in a different way. She joined her sister in the Motor City Wrestling company. There, as the tag team known as The Sisterhood, Angelica and Kayla became MCW World Tag Team Champions.

That run in MCW would turn out to be Kayla's final run as she retired for good and turned into Kayla the executive. Kayla first tried her hand at running GDW as its President. She stepped down after finding out she was pregnant with twins, Paige and Duncan. She then felt the itch again and was offered the opportunity to buy MCW where she once reigned as a world tag team champion. She bought the company and ran it until its eventual demise. Now Kayla, in conjunction with Dan Herrera and Ricky Smith, has resurrected the Southeastern Women's Wrestling Conference and is working there as its President.