No activity here... so ill start some

AJ Cleary

No activity here... so ill start some

Post by AJ Cleary » Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:37 am

Hey, I'm AJ.

Known among my small fedding circle as Ed, EdJeff, or Connor as well. Was invited here by Styg, who used to be a mainstay on a fed I ran called CWF (circa 2007-13 intermittently). My experience is primarily with running an RP fed. Im a traditionalist, was a huge AWA mark at one time. Now days my favorite promotions are RoH and NXT.

So, hi.

admin
Site Admin

Re: No activity here... so ill start some

Post by admin » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:06 am

My name is Matt. Some call me The Doctor. Some call me The Master. It all depends on my mood.

Best known for Global Division of Wrestling (GDW) that I co-founded and ran for eleven years. But before GDW there was GCW (this place). At the time I ran it as a roleplay fed though but due to a variety of circumstances I ended up merging with a fed ran by a friend of mine to create GDW. In 2012 I decided to bring GCW back to stand on its own as an angle fed.

As far as my handling goes, I roleplay in two great RP feds, Supreme Championship Wrestling and Uprising Wrestling Alliance. Both roleplay feds. I have a few characters in another angle fed called Cartel: NxtGen. Fun places all.

I watch Lucha Underground and TNA. That's it. Not a big WWE fan at all.

Two master's degrees. I teach college.

styg

Post by styg » Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:03 pm

The aforementioned styg. Real name Sam, but I was styg on CWF and its sister feds to avoid confusion with two other Sams, one of whom most of the people here will know best as Mia Scott. My own best known character is Laurel Anne Hardy, but I have about 17 trillion others. These days I'm mostly on angle feds, save for the match writing fed XWA Battlezone, where I'm staff (record keeping and a bit of creative assistance). I also co-run a lucha libre angle fed, Hermanos Extraordinarios de Lucha Libre. I like most current wrestling but don't watch a ton. NXT, Lucha Underground and Chikara are my go-tos.

AJ Cleary

Post by AJ Cleary » Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:44 am

HI SAM!!!

Fedhead included occupation... game designer by trade, but on extended hiatus due to burnout. Currently assembly supervisor and QA lead for a company that manufactures leak detectors for commecial gasoline pumps.