Entrance Description:

You held me down, but I got up (HEY!)
Already brushing off the dust
You hear my voice, you hear that sound
Like thunder gonna shake the ground
You held me down, but I got up (HEY!)
Get ready 'cause I've had enough
I see it all, I see it now

Katy Perry’s “Roar” begins to play over the PA system. Allison Lorraine steps out onto the stage wearing ring gear that consists of somewhat skimpy, somewhat revealing hot pink tights, a top, and matching boots. Her long red hair hangs unrestrained to below her shoulders. She enthusiastically poses for the crowd, shouting "YUMMY", getting a loud roar in response; then she makes her way down the ramp towards the ring.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, from San Francisco, California and weighing in at 115 lbs, Allison Lorraine!!!!

I got the eye of the tiger, a fighter, dancing through the fire
'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Louder, louder than a lion
'Cause I am a champion and you're gonna hear me roar
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
You're gonna hear me roar

Allison hops up onto the ring apron and is about to enter the ring but then stops. She gazes out at the crowd and smirks, asking them if they want another pose. They respond in favor! Allison then proceeds to do a sexy and sultry grind on the ropes. Upon doing this, Lorraine is then allowed to enter the ring.

Character Info
Gimmick/Personality (NEEDED): Having been born to a wealthy French socialite mother, Allison tends to be a little classy. On the other hand she has a Latin temper of her father as well and can explode at any time. Allison is cynical. A series of unfortunate events that befall her during her early years in professional wrestling led to a loss of innocence in which she saw the ugly side of the sport and thus finds it difficult to trust anyone in wrestling. Her time as a member of #GingerNation helped her to mask that cynicism through a happy-go-lucky front that she attempts to put forward to the world at large.

Moves List
Finishing Moves and description (Max 3):

Aerial Finisher: Eye of the Tiger
Description: Corkscrew 630 Senton

Other Finisher: Ferocious Fate
Description: Twist of Fate

Signature Moves and description (Max 3):

#Yummy
Signature Move 1: Springboard spinning heel kick

#GingerKick
Signature Move 2: Bicycle Kick

Noteworthy moves, if any (Max 10):
Corkscrew Suicide Plancha
Dive through the top and second rope onto an opponent backed against the steel barricade
Springboard moonsault from the ring apron to the outside to a standing opponent
Leg drop off the top
Whisper in the wind
Bulldog off the second rope
Springboard splash
Springboard leg drop
Shooting Star Cross Body Press
Springboard hurricinrana

Wrestler Biography (Optional, but will help people understand the characters background):

Matilda Lorraine was a rich and powerful woman who lived in Paris, France. Little did her rich and powerful socialite friends know was that she frequented wrestling events in Mexico City, Mexico. Matilda didn’t do this because she enjoyed the sport, far from it, but because she was having a secret relationship with a Mexican wrestler named Juan Diaz, who competed under the mask of the lucha libre calling himself El Tigre. Their relationship remained secret until one day Matilda became pregnant. Juan could no longer keep the secret and thus he admitted to his wife the truth of his infidelity. His wife left him that very night, the night he was to compete in a match. During the match he suffered an accident in the ring which broke his neck and left him crippled and in a wheelchair for the rest of his life.

With Juan’s wife leaving him Matilda married him and soon their daughter Allison was born. They realized quickly that little Allison was going to be very smart. Lorraine received her bachelor of arts in history, a master of science in psychology, and is pursuing a doctorate in psychology. Education wasn’t enough for Allison, though. Allison was determined to finish the work of her father. Matilda was dead set against it but, with the blessing of her father, she trained with Juan’s brother, Carlos, who was also a wrestler. After a string of victories in small time promotions in Mexico, her father bestowed upon Allison the mask and title of Tigra.

Lorraine got her start in the United States by joining the Southeastern Women’s Wrestling Conference as Tigra where she earned a string of victories until eventually losing to and being unmasked by Karen McBride. The loss of her mask, which held such a special place in her heart, left Lorraine bitter and angry.

Achievements
4x GCW World Tag Team Champion
1x GCW Global Tag Team Champion