I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

Murder of Crowes (Eliza & Drake Crowe) vs Wrestling Purity

[Chagev and Dionisia haven’t been catching much of a break lately and here against the Crowes, that wouldn’t change much. Of course, with Drake being the more experienced of the two, he got to see most of the action. Emannuel Dionisia did the dumbest thing he could do and that was bolt right for Drake and Drake promptly responded with an elbow to the head. Drake would dominate Dionisia from there as he booted him around the ring, constantly cornering him and pummeling him while doing so. The referee eventually got in there to break things up, but Drake came back with a running big boot to the side of the head. Drake tagged Eliza in and he picked her up and launched her a fair way across the ring and the assisted cross body landed on the chest of Dionisia with some heavy force as he was flailing around gasping for air. Drake picked him up and gave him a big pumphandle slam before the pair dragged Dionisia to the ring to force tag Chagev. Chagev stepped in and bolted for Eliza, knocking her down with a shoulder block. This enraged Drake who tried to step in, but the referee held him back to prevent him from doing anything. This enabled a distraction long enough for Eliza to give Chagev a low blow. Eliza then followed up with a hurricanrana which drew a sarcastic cheer from pockets of the crowd. Eliza went back to the corner and tagged in Drake and Drake once again exploded out of the corner. Running big boot. Running spinebuster. Sit down powerbomb. Double underhook snap suplex. Then he lifted up Chagev and planted him with the Mark of the Beast. Drake went back to his corner to tag in Eliza who went to the top rope, then stood on Drake’s shoulders. She leaped from Drake’s shoulders and connected with a frogsplash right on the chest of Chagev and the big man of Wrestling Royalty suffered the indignity of being pinned by the former Shotgun GM as the referee counted three.]

WINNERS: Murder of Crowes

[The fans booed the obvious dominance of the Murder of Crowes as they rose up to a vertical base to celebrate their victory. A groggy Dionisia did everything he could to get Chagev out of the ring before they both collapsed on the mat, never to rise again on this night. The announce team talked about how dominant they were and if this was potentially a sign of things to come in the near future considering that Wrestling Royalty got practically no offense at all against them.]

(We cut backstage where find Angelica and Kayla looking very distressed. Why are they looking distressed? Angelica’s daughter, Marie Annabelle Jones, is lying in a pile of steel debris and is barely conscious.)

Angel: Marie! Marie, what happened? Are you ok?!

Kayla: I’m not sure she’s even conscious, Angel.

(Suddenly several officials rush up to the scene. Allison Mayberry is with them.)

Allison: What happened?!

Kayla: It looks like Marie was jumped.

Allison: Who? Who would do that?!

(Angelica shrugs her shoulders.)

Angel: I don’t know, we just found her here like this.

(Mayberry nods her head.)

Allison: Ok, I’ll take care of this. And I promise, we will get to the bottom of who attacked Marie. Meanwhile, why don’t you two step back? The trainers will be here any moment now and we’ll all make sure she’s fine.

Angel: I can’t just leave my daughter!

Allison: But you do have a match tonight.

Angel: I don’t care about those three clowns! Not when…

(Kayla pulls on Angelica’s arm.)

Kayla: She’s right, sis. Let’s go. I know you’re angry, but just channel that anger, channel that emotion, and use it. Take it out against Knight, Baine, and O’Brian here tonight, ok?

(Angelica nods her head.)

Angel: Yeah, alright. I feel bad for the three stooges.

(Angelica and Kayla get up and storm off.)

[Shotgun fades into the catering area where GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas is seen sitting down at a table with the world championship itself sitting right in front of her. She’s definitely deep in thought considering how last Shotgun ended for her but as always, she is doing her very best to compose herself and keep herself from losing her own confidence.]

Voice: Vix?

[The scene pans, revealing the presence of Axl Austin who appears to have a look of regret on his face. Victoria picks up the championship then stands up herself to meet him as close to the eye as she can.]

Victoria: Yes?

Axl: Listen, about two weeks ago. I’m sorry…

Victoria: Axl…

Axl: No, I had my chance to finally silence the son of a bitch for good, the number one contender’s stipulation notwithstanding. That wasn’t even my primary focus two weeks ago. I wanted to silence him for all that he had put me through as well as all of the stuff that he had said about you in the past but the fact of the matter is, I didn’t get the job done. I’m sorry. I know you’re going to be able to defend the world championship and everything when the time comes, but I dropped the ball. Nothing more I can say about that.

Victoria: Look….

[Victoria pauses and takes a deep breath, realizing how serious Axl is being about the letdown that he’s experiencing.]

Victoria: I know two weeks ago was hard on both of us and the whole situation was very awkward to begin with. Adrian knew it. That’s why he wanted to get himself intentionally defeated in order for the two of us to fall apart over the World Championship. Or maybe that wasn’t the case and he pulled that all along knowing that Allison would restart the match and change the rules a bit more in HIS favor. But either way, it doesn’t matter that much. You never let me down. You fought hard and you gave it your best and from you, that’s all I really ask for. Two weeks ago doesn’t change our relationship in any fashion at all.

Axl: I suppose you make a good point.

Victoria: I DO make a good point. If anything, maybe it’s a blessing in disguise. After all, neither of us were drafted to Livewire so had you won, things DEFINITELY would have gotten awkward. You’re more than okay, Axl. Besides, you won your battles against him too so it’s not like you came out of this empty handed.

[Axl nods, indicating that he is at least feeling less guilty about the events of two weeks ago. However, his look of regret changes to that of slight anger.]

Axl: I hated what he did to you last week though…

Victoria: No worries…

[The confident GCW World Champion pauses and takes a deep breath.]

Victoria: I will have my day with him inside that ring when I defend this championship against him and I know I am going to win. Coming off of Resurrection and everything that I have accomplished throughout this entire reign, I have no reason to have those confidence issues from before that you and I both would rather not speak about. Adrian can do whatever he wants, he can say whatever he wants, he can try whatever trick he wants. But there’s nothing he can do or say that is going to tear me apart. You don’t need to feel guilty about anything. You and I both know he could never match the burning desire that I do to be the world champion that I am today.

Axl: When you put it that way, you’re absolutely right. I’m proud of you Vix, you’ve certainly become something else as a champion and there’s no doubt in my mind that when the time comes, you’re going to put him in his place.

[The two continue their conversation and the scene pans far enough to where the audience isn’t able to hear what they’re saying anymore. However, Adrian Waters lurks in the hallway, once again eavesdropping on something. He merely smirks and laughs, indicating that he’s scheming something.]

Adrian: Wait for the bomb I plan on dropping later tonight… heh heh heh…

[Adrian disappears from the scene, leaving the unaware Victoria and Axl to continue their conversation as the scene fades.]

Caitlyn Perry vs Karina Lysenko

[Karina Lysenko was looking to bounce back after her humiliation from last week against someone who was looking to make a valuable first impression on shotgun. Karina didn’t come storming out of the box which seemed to surprise Caitlyn as she went in to do the same thing only to be surprised by an armdrag that brought her down. Karina decided to take things in a more calm, approachable manner as she relied on submissions early on. A headscissors choke, a sleeper hold and a cobra clutch accomplished exactly that as Caitlyn appeared to be grounded on the mat. Caitlyn reached the bottom rope to break the hold and Karina let up. Karina got Caitlyn up to a vertical base, grabbing her and wanting to hit a suplex, but Caitlyn countered into a rollup into a small package that Karina had to kick out of. Caitlyn would then stymie Karina with a crescent kick followed by a shining wizard and an enziguri. Caitlyn made the cover after the latter, but in the end, Karina kicked out. Caitlyn attempted a knee strike, but Karina dicked underneath and the look in her eyes told a very interesting story as she got angry. THEN that’s when Karina started getting aggressive. Fisherman’s suplex into a cover! No dice as Caitlyn kicked out at two. Top rope headscissors followed by a short arm lariat! Another cover! No, she kicked out again. Springboard bulldog into the center of the ring. Cover again! No! Another kickout. Karina got frustrated as she went to the top rope. She attempted a moonsault, but Caitlyn blocked it with her knees. Karina stumbled toward the corner. PERRCINRANNA! Cover! No, Karina kicked out. Caitlyn then decided to go for the finish. Caitlyn went for her patented 450… the Making an Impact. Karina moved out of the way! Karina had a viciously angry look on her face as she got up, grabbed Caitlyn by the hair, pulled her up and dropped her with the Ravishing Red Drop. The furious ginger shoved her forearm into Caitlyn’s jaw as she pinned her shoulders to the mat for the three count!]

WINNER: Karina Lysenko

[The fans booed as Karina got up to get her hand raised by the referee. However, she snatched her hand away from him and looked down at Caitlyn in disgust indicating she was still furious about recent events. All she would do is kick Caitlyn until she rolled out of the ring and fall onto the floor as the announcers pointed out that Karina wasn’t happy just winning the match, wondering if there were perhaps any more plans in play for the self-proclaimed “czarina of all gingers”. Karina blew off the referee and immediately went to the back to boos from the crowd.]

(Backstage we find Brittany Kayl standing by with one of Shotgun’s newest acquisitions, the lovely beauty known as Glory Braddock.)

Kayl: Ladies and gentlemen I’m here with Shotgun’s newest member, GLORY BRADDOCK!

(She nods her head.)

Glory: Thanks, mate. It really is great to be back on Shotgun. I remember back in 2012 when I brought GCW back, when I resurrected this place, I was on the very first edition of Shotgun and boy was it exciting. I was the owner then, never would I have dreamed that now, almost six years later, I would be an active competitor.

Kayl: Well Shotgun is certainly glad to have you, because you are “The British Bombshell” and self-proclaimed “Best in the World”…

(Braddock smirks.)

Glory: Right, what’s with the whole self-proclaimed stuff, mate?

Kayl: Well, there are those who are doubting your claim to that title. Among them is your own sister, Julia.

(Braddock chuckles.)

Glory: Yeah, Julia…do you think she’s still upset about that loss she suffered two weeks ago?

Kayl: She seemed pretty irate the last time I spoke t o her.

Glory: Right, well that’s what she gets for costing me my match against Kendra Classic. It seems to be just one never ending cycle with her. Even after she defeated me, fair and square even, it still wasn’t enough for her. She had to keep running her damn mouth, she had to keep sticking her nose into my mouth. Do you know what that tells me?

(She shakes her head.)

Glory: It tells me that Julia isn’t as confident in her abilities as she leads everyone to believe. Now if she really does believe that she is The Best in the World, then she should have no problem accepting my challenge and facing me one on one in an Iron Man Match. Only the true best can go sixty minutes and come out the winner. Perhaps that will settle things once and for all?

Kayl: And what about JaMarcus Avery tonight?

Glory: I guess JaMarcus is going to do Julia’s dirty work for her. That’s fine, I’ll gladly beat him too, I’ll make tap out or pass out…one of the two…

(With that, Glory turns and makes her exit.)

Backstage…

Nate Lawson can be seen making his way through the back. Brittany Kayl approaches.

Brittany: “Nate… you haven’t said a word since Resurrection. Is tonight the night?”

Lawson stops, turning his head to glare at he.

Brittany: “Okay… expressive as always. At Resurrection, it should be noted that while Dominic Baine won the match and the Heritage Championship, he did not defeat you. What are your thoughts on this?”

He sighs.

Brittany: “Riveting material. So what are your intentions tonight for your opponent, Slade Merriman?”

Lawson again doesn’t answer. However, he does tape his fists as he continues to walk, moving away from Brittany.

Brittany: “Okay! There you have it. I think…”

She watches Nate walk as the scene shifts.

Karen McBride vs Darian Andrews

[Karen was making her return to action after the beating she took from Karina Lysenko at Resurrection, but she was facing new Shotgun addition Darian Andrews who came out of the box motivated as soon as the bell rang. He would catch Karen off guard with a short arm clothesline that brought her down to the mat, and then he applied a sleeper hold to try to wear her out early. Karen would escape the hold, but Darian stayed aggressive and threw her down spine first on the mat. Darian would largely outclass Karen with his power arsenal as she had little to answer for while she took a Northern lights, an STO and a running powerbomb. Darian would go for the cover after the last move, but Karen was able to kick out. Darian went for a spinning heel kick, but Karen managed to dodge it. Karen then shoved Darian into the corner then went for an inside cradle for a pin, but Darian kicked out quickly. Darian then got up and Karen managed to drop her with a lungbuster. Karen then hit a reverse corner splash and went for another cover, but Darian managed to kick out again. Karen applied a camel clutch. Darian struggled for a bit before he powered out of it and even managed to get himself up. Darian then fell backwards, slamming Karen hard into the mat. It would be all Darian Andrews from there as in succession, he brought down Karen with a jumping lariat, a double underhook suplex and a running knee. The latter knocked Karen on her back and then Darian springboarded off the top nailing the FALLING STAR! The fans cheered immensely as Darian made the cover and got the three count out of it!]

WINNER: Darian Andrews

[Darian wasted no time getting up and having his hand raised by the referee as the crowd cheered him quite nicely. The referee let go of his hand and quickly attended to Karen who definitely wasn’t feeling good after being defeated quite decisively. Darian would celebrate with the fans as the announce team put over his very impressive singles debut as a member of the Shotgun roster and talked about the bright future he would have if he kept putting on performances such as the one he just did. Darian left the ring, high fiving some of the fans along the way, before he backed up the ramp and raised his arms in the air in victory before turning and heading toward the back.]

We go backstage, where Roderick Osborn is set up in the interview area.

Osborn: Joining me at this time... The GCW Heritage Champion, Dominic Baine, along with his Manager, Mike Michaels.

Dominic walks into view, the GCW Heritage Title tucked underneath his arm. Mike soon follows, wearing a neck brace for some reason.

Osborn: Before I begin... Mike Michaels, what's with the neck brace?

Mike looks at Osborn like he's an idiot.

Mike: Did you.... did you not see what that savage Travis Vessey did to me two weeks ago? He brutally attacked me from behind, like a damn coward! He's lucky he's on the inferior Livewire brand now, because otherwise, Ol' Simba would've whooped his sorry ass the next time I saw him! Ow...

Mike clutches his neck in pain.

Dominic: Travis Vessey is old news, though, Osborn! I successfully defended MY Heritage Title against that idiot at the last Shotgun, and now I move on to other, just as lousy, competition!

Osborn: But... Vessey beat you.

Dominic: He may have technically won, but he never pinned me or made me submit! Therefore, that just proves I'm better than him, since I'm the one with the belt, and he's the one left fondling his bag!

Osborn: Be that as it may, there has been talk that Nate Lawson would like to face you one on one.

Dominic: Meh, big deal! I'm not sweating that chump! He wants a piece of me, I'm not a hard man to find... after all, I'm the one carrying THIS around!

Dominic holds out the Heritage Title in front of him.

Dominic: There's something that the Shotgun brand needs to learn real quick... as Heritage Champion, that makes me better than all the rest! I said when I won this Title, that my goal was to make it as desired as the World or Global Titles! Anyone wants a shot at this baby, come on down and I'll be happy to knock you to the back of the line! Nate Lawson wants a shot at me? Fine, I'll be more than happy to slap him silly! This Heritage Title is staying with me as long as I want it to, and no one, NO ONE, is gonna take it from me!

Osborn: Let's discuss the main event tonight. You'll be teaming with Cody Linberg Knight and Sophie O'Brian again The Sisterhood and Katherine Prescott. What are your thoughts heading into this match?

Dominic: Cody Linberg-Knight and Sophie O'Brian... now those are people I can respect. They have several of the same qualities that I do... cunning, ruthlessness, and wrestling skills that put most to shame! Now The Sisterhood and Katherine Prescott, on other hand? Eh, I'll give them credit... The Sisterhood are legends in GCW, and Katherine Prescott retired a legend at Resurrection. Good for them... doesn't change the fact they don't have a prayer in beating the three of us! We're not just going to beat them... we're going to embarrass them! We're going to show the entirety of GCW just who the better wrestlers truly are.... not the past their expiration date sisters and the walking pair of funbags!

Osborn: Any final comments?

Dominic: Not really. I've talked enough... I'll save the rest of my talking for the ring. Let's go, Mike.

Dominic and Mike make their exit, and we go back to ringside.

Darian Andrews can be seen moving backstage following his victory over Karen McBride… The 2016-17 Newcomer of the Year is in his characteristic good mood as he passes over the threshold and steps into the locker-rooms, sitting back against the benches.

Darian: “Now that felt right…”

He looks over to the camera.

Darian: “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop to take a look around, you might miss it. Hi there… Darian Andrews here. And as you just saw, I’m the newest member of the Shotgun roster… well… one of the newest members. I guess it’d be pretty arrogant to say I’m THE newest member, considering I came over here with the draft, but…”

He cuts himself off.

Darian: “I’m getting into semantics. The point is you can expect from me exactly what you got tonight. No… I’m not so arrogant as to assume I’ll be able to beat every opponent in such a stylish manner… but you had best believe I’m not going to lay down for anyone either. I’m here to make an impact, and that’s what I’m going to do. So… there’s that. But more than that, I’m going to entertain you, the masses who voted me the Newcomer of the Year. This is a new step for my career. And if you think I’m not going to make the most of it… well… I will. You’re wrong about that…”

Darian begins to trail off, looking for a conclusion.

Darian: “Yeah… I guess that’s about it. Um… I don’t have a catchphrase or anything, so you can go now. I really need to shower and I don’t think anyone wants to see that…”

The scene cuts out…

Slade Merriman vs Nate Lawson

[Once the bell rang, Slade Merriman, desperate to prove something, charged out of the box with a big clothesline catching Nate off guard and knocking him right to the mat. Slade kept kicking him into the corner and once Nate got to the corner, Slade kept stomping at him, only stopping when the referee threatened to disqualify him. Slade stepped back as Nate got up. Slade then nailed Nate in the head with a running elbow and then Slade picked him up and gave him an armdrag, staying on him to make a pinfall attempt, but Nate kicked out. Slade went for a running big boot as he got up, but Nate ducked it. Nate then caught Slade from behind and gave him a release German suplex! From there, Nate would tactically break down Slade, keeping calm and targeting the shoulder with submissions like a shoulder claw and a cross armbreaker. Other moves like an armdrag, a double knee armbreaker and a shoulder breaker would also serve this purpose. Nate went for his own first cover after the shoulder breaker, but Slade kicked out. Nate would then try to tire out Slade with more submissions, most notably a dragon sleeper and a cobra clutch, but Slade with a modified headlock takeover countered and escaped the hold. Nate had one last gasp of offense. Belly to belly suplex, four in a row. He added a running swinging neckbreaker and went for the cover, but Nate managed to kick out. Slade crouched as Nate got up. Slade went for a running clothesline, but Nate countered with the ULTIMATE SPINEBUSTER! Nate got up and measured Slade. Slade was up and Nate went for a hiptoss… no instead ot was the ELITE GOGOPLATA! The submission targeted the very shoulder that Nate had worked on throughout the entire match and while Slade tried his best to fight out of it, at the end of the day, it wouldn’t be enough as he couldn’t take much more of the pain as he tapped out.]

WINNER (by submission): Nate Lawson

[The fans cheered quite loudly as Nate got up with a smirk on his face, as he was definitely happy to be back in the win column. He celebrated for a bit, but he didn’t celebrate for long as Dominic Baine slid into the ring and blasted Nate across the skull with the Heritage Championship belt. The fans immediately booed this as Baine picked up Nate and gave him the International Treaty into the championship gold! Baine stood up and slid the title out from underneath Lawson, then raised it in the air as the fans began to boo him louder. The broadcast team, while expressing disgust with the attack from behind by Baine, pointed out that Nate Lawson had a rematch clause in waiting and Baine was sending perhaps, a warning as to what could come if Nate decided to use it. Baine left the ring with the championship with a sick smirk on his face, clearly enjoying the message he just sent as the fans continued to boo him.]

(We cut backstage, showing Julia Braddock.)

Julia: Great! Just bloody great! My sister, Glory Braddock, is now on MY show!

(She angrily shakes her head.)

Julia: No matter where I go, no matter what I do, you are always there, trying to steal my spotlight. When I started in this sport you always overshadowed me, until Resurrection VI when I defeated you. Hell, I didn’t just defeat you, I made you tap out! That should’ve been it! That should’ve been enough to get myself out of your shadow forever!

(She shakes her head.)

Julia: But you’re still there. You are still there and now, worse yet, you’re on Shotgun with me? I can already see the writing on the wall. I can already see how you will try to take the spotlight away from me, despite the fact that I have proven to be your superior. And you have the audacity to challenge me to an Iron Man Match?

(She smirks.)

Julia: You’re on! Maybe after I whip your ass for sixty minutes you will be to embarrassed and humiliated to ever show your face in GCW ever again! So I do accept your challenge of an Iron Man Match! Just name a time and place and I will personally finish this once and for all.

[Shotgun fades into the office of General Manager Allison Mayberry who draws a pretty heavy cheer from the crowd. She’s on the phone, once again, conducting business as usual.]

Allison: Yeah… I know that Any Given Night is a huge deal and it’ll be hard to top Livewire as a result. No worries! I have it figured out though. NO… I am NOT going to sign that melodramatic former friend of mine to Shotgun. That would be a public relations DISASTER if you ask me.

[Allison shrugs as she continues.]

Allison: I mean, at this point signing her to Shotgun is no better than drafting Myra Lynwood on this show, am I right? Holy crap, that woman is on a downward spiral. I definitely regret passing up on the chance to draft Jazmyn Rain at this point.

[Allison is suddenly interrupted by the appearance of an assistant, which draws an annoyed expression out of her.]

Assistant: Miss Mayberry?

Allison: Hold on one second…

[Allison looks up at the assistant]

Assistant: There is someone that wants to talk to you.

Allison: Oh?

Assistant: Business.

Allison: Thanks. Send them right in.

[The assistant nods in understanding and leaves.]

Allison: Hey listen, I am going to have to call you right back. Something just came up in the office. Talk to you soon. Bye!

[Allison hangs up the phone and continues to go about her day for a bit, but then all of a sudden, she’s interrupted by the presence of… CHELSEA SUMMERS. Allison’s initial reaction is to wipe her eyes, hoping it’s an illusion but when she realizes it’s not…]

Allison: Oh no…

[Allison has a “facedesk” moment.]

Chelsea: Um… hi….

[Allison sits back up and takes a deep, angry sigh as she stands up, showing Chelsea who’s boss as she slightly towers above her.]

Allison: What in god’s name are YOU doing here?

Chelsea: Well… I’m here to get a job… on Shotgun.

Allison: … you can not be serious….

Chelsea: I REALLY feel like I can bring the RATINGS to Shotgun. All I need is a CHANCE! Please, Allison? One chance?

Allison: Hmm… let me think about it…. NO!!!!!

Chelsea: OH COME ON!!!!!

Allison: NO, Chelsea! You are a public relations CATASTROPHE you realize that right? I honestly don’t remember a dumber wrestler that I have ever met in my career and to me, you’re just a low-rent version of my former best friend who fucked off and decided to have a film career in Naples. Why should I give you a contract? You don’t even LIKE wrestling. Hell, you were so adamant about getting your TV role that you besmirched our business thinking you weren’t going to come back to it. You can go to SCW, you can go to UWA, or you can go to Hell. Either way, you are NOT going to be on THIS show.

Chelsea: Allison… PLEASE!!!!!

Allison: NO! That is my final answer. You are a disgrace to humanity!

Chelsea: But… but…

Allison: This is not a topic of discussion. I’m going to call security.

Chelsea: NO!!!!!

Allison: You’re not welcome here.

[In a desperate act, Chelsea drops down to her knees and starts begging.]

Chelsea: PLEASE! Please, please, please! I’ll do anything you want. Please!!!!

Allison: Oh my god…

[Chelsea then clings onto the legs of Allison, which catches her by surprise.]

Chelsea: Whatever it takes! I’ll do it! ANYTHING! I just want a chance! If I blow it, you never have to deal with me again! But please… just one chance!

[Tears begin to stroll down her face as she begins to cry. Allison has a small smirk on her face, almost as if she’s ENJOYING the begging she’s receiving. Suddenly, the 350 pound Leviathan walks in and he’s not in a good mood.]

Leviathan: HEY! BOSS! Do you realize the last time I had a match? The last time I had one on Shotgun, Tiff was still the GM! What gives?

[Allison’s eyes light up. She smirks, an idea having hatched in her mind. She’s not paying attention to Chelsea’s sobs and cries at all.]

Allison: Hold that thought. Chelsea…. I just got an idea. You want a Shotgun contract? You’re going to have to earn it.

Chelsea: ANYTHING! PLEASE!!!!

Allison: Don’t worry, you’ll get your one chance. You are going to go one on one with… the LEVIATHAN!

Leviathan: YES!!!! Thanks boss!

[Chelsea lets go of Allison and her tear filled eyes widen as she slowly stands up and looks at the 350 pounder.]

Chelsea: Him?!?!?! I have to beat him?

Allison: Yes! If you win, I’ll hire you. If not, then you’ll be banned from Shotgun for life. Simple as that. Do we agree on these terms?

Chelsea: Uh… yeah….

[Leviathan laughs and leaves.]

Allison: Good. Now can you please leave me alone?

[Chelsea nods and reluctantly leaves. Once she does so, the General Manager has a somewhat hard laugh to herself.]

Allison: There’s no way she’s going to beat the 350 pound Leviathan. But hey, at least the fans get to enjoy one last failure out of her before she’s gone from GCW for good. RATINGS!

[Allison continues to laugh to herself as she attends to more office matters, cuing the end of the scene.]

JaMarcus Avery vs Glory Braddock

[With this match being quite personal for obvious reasons, both JaMarcus and Glory came out of the gates and in the early going, with the two being somewhat familiar with each other, things were evenly matched at first. However, that would change when Glory went for a missile dropkick and JaMarcus was able to duck underneath it. Glory fell flat on her back and JaMarcus didn’t give her any time to breathe as he swooped in to pin Glory’s shoulders to the mat, but Glory was able to get out of the predicament at two. It still didn’t stop Jamarcus from having dominant control for a while. If he wasn’t trying to wear her out with submissions like a torture rack, he would really bring the pain with power moves like a Samoan drop, a snap suplex and a running shoulder tackle. Glory would hit the mat hard after the running shoulder tackle and then JaMarcus got her up only to bring her down with a sidewalk slam. JaMarcus would go for the cover, but Glory would kick out at two. JaMarcus put Glory on his shoulders and tried to go for a running powerslam. However, Glory slipped out of it and shoved JaMarcus from behind right into the turnbuckle. JaMarcus stumbled backward into an inside cradle from Glory, but JaMarcus kicked out. Glory would rally back, catching JaMarcus off guard with her speed advantage. A step up enziguri is what would start the rally, and she’d keep it going with a Tornado DDT, a running corner splash and a running cutter. Glory turned JaMarcus over and went for the cover after that, but JaMarcus kicked out. Excelsis Dio from Glory! Cover… JaMarcus kicked out again. Shining Wizard MISSED… Exploder Suplex from JaMarcus. Cover… no Glory kicked out. JaMarcus lifted her up, going for the Court Marshaled. Glory escaped and slipped behind JaMarcus. JaMarcus turned around… SUPERKICK! Glory then wasted no time and locked in the Shekhinah Glory!!!! The crowd stood up and they went nuts over this. JaMarcus was struggling to breathe and he was fading somewhat quickly. However, just when it seemed like he was going to tap out, Julia Braddock ran in and pounced on Glory to attack her and break up the hold, right in plain sight of the referee who quickly called for the bell.]

WINNER (by DQ): Glory Braddock

[Glory obviously had to let go of the hold as Julia stomped away at her again and again. While she beat her down, eventually, JaMarcus would recover and the situation would worsen as of course, Glory became the victim of a two on one assault. Things did not look good when JaMarcus would drill Glory in the center of the ring with the Court Marshaled. Julia had a smirk on her face, believing she was moments away from ending Glory’s career. But before either her or JaMarcus could do more damage, Darian Andrews ran down the ramp with a steel chair in hand. Julia and JaMarcus quickly booked it as they escaped the ring. Both of them were quite upset that Darian Andrews decided to get involved as he checked on Glory and eventually helped her get back to her feet. The announcers were definitely glad that Darian came out for the save, noting that the situation could have been a hell of a lot worse for Glory had he not done so.]

Backstage…

Chantelle Chambers can be seen in the locker-room, checking herself out in a full-length mirror. Behind her, Christy Hightower adjusts her own elbow pads.

Chantelle: “You know… I don’t know why we didn’t do this sooner.”

Hightower looks up, her eyebrow raised askew.

Christy: “What?”

Chantelle: “Teamed up. It only seems natural. I’m a former World Champion. You’ve held gold everywhere you’ve been. Why wouldn’t we have put our differences aside and begun teaming for the greater good earlier?”

Christy: “Because I found you to be a self-serving bitch?”

Chantelle laughs.

Chantelle: “Seriously though…”

Christy: “You had to shake the persistent annoyance of whatshername.”

Chantelle’s face furrows slightly. She examines herself closer.

Chantelle: “Is that a new wrinkle?”

Christy: “Regardless, now that we’re here, we have to be more in tune than ever before. We got by the Sisterhood last Shotgun because we’re simply better, but they still have the whole sibling symbiosis thing going. Tonight… well, Controversy just isn’t on our level, and if they managed to get lucky enough to defeat us…”

Chantelle laughs. Christy, thinking about it for a moment, laughs as well.

Christy: “That does sound pretty ridiculous, doesn’t it?”

Chantelle: “Far as I’m concerned, the Tag Team Championships are ours for the taking. There’s no other pairing that can measure up. It’s just a matter of time.”

Christy: “But tonight, let’s focus on making sure Controversy knows their place…”

Chantelle grins.

Chantelle: “Under our feet.”

Christy: “Under our feet.”

The scene fades.

[Shotgun fades in on Karina Lysenko walking down the hallway not too long after her win over Caitlyn Perry. Despite the victory though, Karina is not satisfied. The look on her face tells the story as she is still pretty pissed off about the recent events that are surrounding her. However, her circumstances are only about to become more annoying.]

Voice: Karina! Karina!

[Karina pauses her walk and lets out a sigh as GCW Interviewer Roderick Osborn comes into the scene.]

Karina: What?

[Karina is clearly annoyed as Roderick catches up to her.]

Roderick: So, earlier tonight you were able to get right back on track against Caitlyn Perry, thus giving her quite the rude awakening and welcome to Shotgun. And yet, for whatever reason, it appears that you aren’t so happy about that whatsoever. I just want to know what’s going on in that head of yours.

Karina: Yeah, beating Caitlyn Perry was nice, but it wasn’t satisfying.

Roderick: Why not?

Karina: You nosy idiot! Did you not see what happened two weeks ago? Did you not notice Destiny Skye getting involved in my business yet again? I would have won that match by myself had she not done so and now because of her, I have a loss to the stupid Enigma on my record. I suppose it could be worse. I didn’t get pinned by that idiot at least. But still. Enough is enough! It is now time for war. Destiny Skye will pay for all the grief she caused me and there is no sarcasm or stupid, silly American joke that is going to save her from the wrath that she is incurring. Beating Caitlyn Perry and getting back in the win column isn’t enough. I need to send a message to her somehow that she is not going to get away with all that she is done to me. Maybe I send it tonight? Maybe I don’t? Stay tuned. But there is no way I can allow it to remain what it is at the present time.

Roderick: You have to admit that you can’t fault her for getting involved. After all, you were about to use a steel chair.

Karina: And? Is that a problem? I was only doing what I had to do. I don’t have any care or feelings for my former comrades from the stupid antiquated dead nation of gingers that I shall not name anymore. If they all suffered from rabies and died, that would be quite pleasurable to be honest.

Roderick: Again, you are taking this whole thing VERY personally!

Karina: So, if you joined something that you believed in and it did so much good to your career and then suddenly they pulled the plug and pulled the ring, you would just be like “okay. Time to move on like nothing happened”? Is that what you’re telling me? You would seriously just go with the flow and roll with it? Don’t answer that. I don’t think I want to know. Bottom line, my night isn’t over. Let’s just leave it at that.

Roderick: What do you mean it’s not over?

Karina: I JUST SAID… leave it at that…

[Karina at this point bolts from the interview, wanting nothing to do with Roderick anymore. Roderick throws up his hands for a bit and then walks away himself, signalling the official end to the interview and the scene.]

Samual Price: "With me at this time is the reunited team of Hannah Myers and Destiny Skye, also known as Controversy, along with their manager Pete Floyd. Two weeks ago, you pulled off what many consider an upset in that tag-team scramble match. Now tonight, you have the team of Chantelle and Christi. How are you feeling going into this match that could have Undisputed Tag-Team Championship implications?"

It is Pete who steps forward to speak first.

Pete Floyd: "I'm not sure who would have considered that victory last Shotgun to be an upset, but I know Destiny and Hannah are always happy to prove those people wrong. I heard Julia Braddock complaining about how Hannah took advantage of a distraction. To me, being able to take advantage of a situation like that is the mark of a winner. No rules were broken. It was a hard fought and well-deserved victory. As far as Championship implications...I certainly hope so. I don't expect an immediate shot...the girls are in no hurry. We will spend the time it takes to get our shot to keep getting better...and that starts tonight against Ms. Chambers and Ms. Hightower."

Samuel: "What can you tell us about how you have prepared for tonight's match, Destiny? Do you worry about Korina becoming a distraction?"

Destiny: We prepare like we always do; we remain focused on the task at hand and we do our homework. Chambers and Hightower may think they're all that but they're nothing special at the end of the day. Together with Cody, they are just yet another in a long line of egomaniacal idiots and trust me, I spent a long time with a group of egomaniacal idiots. Which brings me to Karina.

She shakes her head.

Destiny: I don't really care about Karina. She and I should've been done with one another after #GingerNation. I don't want anything else to do with her, I want to move on from that ginger nightmare. But if she wants to push her luck then I'll gladly whip her ass and show her what she gets by messing with me.

Price turns to Hannah, who is smiling sweetly at him.

Samuel: "How good does it feel to be reunited with Destiny...especially now you both have Mr. Floyd managing you?"

Hannah: "I couldn't be happier, Sammy! Thursday was National Best Friends Day, and I gotta say it...this chick right here is my BFF!"

Destiny smiles at Myers fondly after Hannah winks at her.

Hannah: "The last time we teamed together, we were outnumbered by the GingerNation...who is thankfully no more. This time is going to be better. It started two weeks ago and it continues tonight. Hightower and Chambers are no slouches, but I have a hunch they are overlooking us, them being so full of themselves. People have been underestimating us since we started to team together, and sadly, we have proven them right...but that ends right the fuck now! Controversy is here to kick ass and take names later."

Samuel: "Well, good luck tonight..."

Hannah: "Hold up there buddy. I have two more people to address. You can make time for me, can't you Sammy?"

Hannah pouts, staring into Price's eyes, and he waves her on.

Hannah: "I haven't forgotten about the two biggest jackasses on Shotgun. Midas, Waters...you both kicked me when I was down. I have a good memory and I ain't about to forget how you two treated me any time soon. I will get those two wins back and shut you both the fuck up! That day WILL come!"

Samuel: "Alright, the outspoken and talented girls of Controversy!"

Destiny: "Don't forget sexy, Sam."

Samuel: "Umm, yes, of course...the outspoken, talented, and sexy girls of Controversy!"

Hannah and Destiny stand on either side of Price and both kiss him on the cheek at the same time. The scene fades on a grinning and blushing Samuel Price.

Controversy vs. Christy Hightower and Chantelle Chambers

[With potential movement up the ladder as far as the tag team championships were concerned, this was definitely a key match for all involved. Christy and Hannah would be the two that would start the match and with the heat that developed between them, they both went right at each other with neither woman giving an inch. It would take a rake to the eyes from Christy for the momentum to swing one way as Christy began to take control. Christy would overpower Hannah with moves like a back suplex and a belly to belly, going for a cover after the latter move, but Hannah would kick out. Christy tagged Chantelle into the match. Chantelle would go for a cross body from the top, but Hannah moved out of the way. Hannah would take control from there for a bit, outpacing Chantelle. Hannah would nail Chantelle with moves like a springboard forearm and a step-up enziguri, going for the cover after the second move, but Chantelle kicked out. Destiny was tagged in. A clothesline attempt missed and Chantelle was in control from there with a running bulldog from behind. Chantelle followed up with a reverse springboard kick and a spike DDT. She went for the cover, but Destiny kicked out. Christy was tagged back in. She mistimed an elbow drop enabling Destiny to get back into the swing of things. Destiny would get the better of Christy, with moves like a spinning heel kick and a bridging German suplex. Christy kicked out of the ensuing cover. Hannah was tagged back in, but Chantelle tripped her up from behind. This led to Chantelle and Christy constantly double teaming Hannah and isolating her from the corner. Things looked bleak until Hannah countered with a spear to Christy. Tied race to the corner led to Destiny and Chantelle being tagged in. They were both evenly matched until Christy interfered. They beat Destiny down 2 on 1 until Hannah got back in and clotheslined herself and Christy out of the ring. The two had a brawl at ringside while back in the ring, Destiny ducked a Nightly Knockout attempt. Destiny then nailed Chantelle with a back suplex and went to the top rope. The referee got distracted by the brawl at ringside. Just when Destiny was about to go for a Dragonrana, Karina Lysenko came down to ringside with a lead pipe and stabbed Destiny right in the back of the right knee with it. Destiny collapsed to the mat and Karina pulled Destiny halfway out of the ring just to deliver three strikes to the front of the knee with the lead pipe. Karina rolled back into the ring toward a rising Chantelle who got her up and then brought her down with the Beverly Hills Bomb! The crowd immensely booed this as the referee saw the cover and made the three count while Karina snickered backing up the ramp.]

WINNERS: Christy Hightower and Chantelle Chambers.

[Christy slid back into the ring to help Chantelle to her feet and then the referee raised both of their hands, much to the disapproval of the crowd. The two women gloated as the announce team were quick to condemn the mean-spirited interference of Karina Lysenko who they really felt went too far. It didn’t matter to Chantelle and Christy as they left the ring and laughed at Controversy’s plight. Hannah slowly rolled into the ring to check on Destiny who was holding her right knee and was in a hell of a lot of pain. Some security came out to help while Chantelle and Christy only cared about being one step closer to the tag team titles.]

The scene is a cozy looking room with plush carpeting and two armchairs with an end table between them. Sitting in one chair is GCW wrestler turned interviewer Brittany Kayl, dressed in a sundress and heels. In the other chair is Adrian Waters, who is dressed in slacks and a button-down short-sleeve shirt.

Brittany: "Joining me right now is the so-called genius of GCW and the number one contender to the GCW World Championship, Adrian Waters. Adrian, you asked for me specifically to conduct this interview?"

Adrian: "Indeed I did. For one thing, those other three idiots do nothing but piss me off. You are Aphrodite Noel's best friend, so I thought it was fitting to grant you this honor of interviewing the next World Champion."

Kayl rolls her eyes.

Brittany: "Gee, thanks."

Adrian either ignores or doesn't catch the sarcasm and eye-roll, but smiles happily.

Adrian: "Not a problem. So, go ahead...fire away."

Kayl looks at a notebook, then asks her first question.

Brittany: "I'll start with the most obvious question. Two weeks ago, you closed Shotgun by interfering in the main event, taking out both Victoria Salinas and Brookford with a steel chair. What was your motivation? What did you hope to accomplish?"

Adrian's grin widens.

Adrian: "It's simple, really. I hate both of them. Brookford is a glorified goon who has been jealous of me since I joined GCW because he knew I would outshine him in B4B, which I did. The man would suffocate if he didn't have either Snow or McKinnon to tell him to breathe. He's a small minded bafoon who couldn't see the big picture when we roughed up his trampy little girlfriend."

Brittany: "Umm, and Vicky?"

Waters shakes his head and loses his smile.

Adrian: "Salinas is massively overrated. On top of that, her ego is out of control. For all the talk about my own ego....at least I can back it up. Salinas has been handed everything. She screwed Julia out of the World title, but of course, her BFF Allison Mayberry, who just so happens to be the General Manager of Shotgun, turns a blind eye. I'm not saying she can't wrestle. She's good...just overrated, and definitely not worthy of the GCW World Championship. Well, now, I get the chance to rectify that, and I plan on doing just that. When I do? Oh man, will the impending breakdown be sweet...at least until it gets boring...because we all know she is going to spiral into a self-loathing of monumental propotions. Not even her goofy Skateboard will be able to bring her back."

Kayl looks disgusted.

Brittany: "That would please you? Isn't your own fiance going through something like that right now?"

Adrian sits up straighter in his chair, Brittany apparently hitting a nerve.

Adrian: "Yes, it would please me. I know Utopia is gone...after all, all the do-gooders of this company rub it in every chance they get...but my beliefs have not changed about wrestling...and people like Victoria Salinas are bad for this sport. I would be very happy to see her lose her shit and retire. For the second part of your question, Myra Lynwood is off limits for this interview. All you need to know is Myra is going through a process. She will be back and better than ever before you all know it."

Brittany: "Okay. Tonight, you face Ian McKinnon, one of the team who helped take down Utopia at Resurrection."

Adrian: "Let me make something perfectly clear to you and everyone else out there. Jazmyn Rain did not bring down Utopia. Axl Austin did not bring down Utopia. Nathaniel Brookford did not bring down Utopia...and Ian McKinnon did not bring down Utopia. It was those two immature bitches, Andrea and Chelsea. Those two backstabbing whores and that cunt Clarissa Vega took us down from the inside. Myra and I gave him everything, and that is how they repaid us.

As for Ian McKinnon, he wants to make me pay for attacking his precious Brookford and for ruining the main event two weeks ago? What a fucking joke. Listen McKinnon, if you want to take on a cause, how about focusing on stopping your girlfriend from fucking around on you? I suppose I can't blame her considering she's stuck with you otherwise, but her behavior is not that of a devoted girlfriend. I wouldn't be surprised if she wasn't getting stoned with that Dix kid. You want to teach me a lesson, McKinnon? Good luck. It will be a cold day in Hell when you match up to me...physically and especially intellectually."

Brittany: "Well, that is all the questions I have. Thank you, Adrian."

(We cut backstage where spot Sophie O’Brian and her brother Mark standing by. An evil grin is etched across Sophie’s face.)

Sophie: Sun Tzu says, “On the ground of intersecting highways, join hands with your allies.”

(She chuckles.)

Sophie: Now it would appear that Cody Lindberg-Knight and his friends are interested in the same trinket that my brother Mark and I are interested in. Correct, dear brother?

Mark: DAMN RIGHT! We want those bloody tag titles! Fuckers!

(She rolls her eyes.)

Sophie: Forgive my brother, he is an uncouth oaf of an ape.

Mark: Huh?

Sophie: Yes, Cody, Total War want those tag team championships just as badly as you and your friends want them. We both cannot be number one contenders, we both cannot be tag team champions. There will be a time when our paths will again cross and when that time comes, Total War will be victorious. But one cannot look ahead to the future when one has a present day crisis to deal with. You, me, and another rather pompous individual by the name of Dominic Baine have to get through the Undisputed Tag Team Champions and their tag team partner Katherine Prescott.

(She nods her head.)

Sophie: We have a common goal here and it goes beyond simply winning the match. Angelica and Kayla Jones are in this match. Imagine if we could soften them up for your lady friends, Cody? Then there’s Katherine Prescott, who no doubt is eying your X Division Title, Cody…or your Heritage Title, Dominic. We could eliminate the potential threat she poses to either one of you.

(She smirks.)

Sophie: As you can see, we all benefit from not just winning but winning decisively. Arrogance is not a part of my character. I am a strategist. I will not stand here and tell you to follow my lead. All I will advise you two boys is to make sure we are all on the same page and the words on that page instructs us to exterminate The Sisterhood and Katherine Prescott.

Adrian Waters vs Ian McKinnon

[This match was extremely personal between two wrestlers who were on opposite sides at Resurrection as Ian looked to avenge Brookford for what took place last Shotgun. As a result, Ian came storming out of the box, stymying Adrian and keeping him from accumulating much offense. His speed was used to its fullest advantage as Adrian didn’t seem to have much of an answer for moves like a sitout facebuster, a dragon whip spinning kick and a cross body that led right into a pinfall but Adrian managed to kick out at two. Ian went for a running moonsault, but Adrian blocked it with his knees. Adrian then started to take control with an array of suplexes ranging from German to belly to belly. Ian was worn out after a bit and Adrian relied on somewhat of a power based attack, making sure it would take Ian some time to recover from moves like a spinning spinebuster, an STO and a gutwrench powerbomb! Adrian would go for the cover after that move, but Ian kicked out at 2. Adrian went outside to grab a steel chair, but the instant he grabbed it, BROOKFORD walked down the ramp and was right there to snatch it from him. Adrian was incensed as he got back into the ring and the distraction served Ian well as he recovered and nailed a spinning heel kick and he was back in control. Enzuiguri! This was then followed up by a round house kick to the back of the head. Cover made by Ian, but Adrian once again kicked out. Ian went up to the top rope. SUPERMAN’S DEAD…. NO!!!! Adrian got out of the way. He recovered and picked Ian up. Running elbow right to the side of the head. Cover… NO, Ian somehow managed to kick out. Adrian tried going for a running lariat. Ian ducked it and the ref ate the move instead. Ian with a spinning kick, Adrian ducked and dropped him with a back body drop. Frustrated, Adrian pulled out a can of pepper spray from his elbow pad. Brookford… just stood there as Ian got up, choosing not to help him with the referee hardly stirring. Ian turned around… PEPPER SPRAY TO THE EYES! Ian was blinded as Brookford just watched it happen without getting involved. Adrian then picked him up… USE YOUR HEAD! The referee recovered and the fans, confused by Brookford’s lack of action, groaned as Adrian got the three count and the win.]

WINNER: Adrian Waters

[The fans booed as Adrian rolled out of the ring, backing up the ramp slowly, but not quite deciding to leave just yet. Brookford slides in the ring and just watches Ian stand up. Ian acts completely confused as the announce team speculates on why Brookford didn’t even bother preventing Adrian from using the pepper spray when he had every reason too. Brookford merely shook his head and left. Ian held onto his head, incredibly confused as Brookford walked by Adrian without even glancing at or touching him. Adrian ran back down the ramp and slid back into the ring, suddenly spearing Ian right into the mat. Ian clutched his ribs as Adrian got him up again. He was about to go for Use Your Head a second time before he suddenly put Ian down and bailed from the ring. That’s because GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas ran in and prevented any more damage from being done. Adrian was incensed as he kicked the steel steps and Victoria was just as unimpressed at the fact that she couldn’t get her hands on him, but she did her best to check on Ian to make sure he was okay with the announcers expressing gratitude that she stopped Adrian’s actions for now.]

Backstage, we find Katherine Prescott talking with one of the ring crew about some or another. After he leave, Katherine turns around... and nearly bumps into Janice King.

Janice: Whoa!

Katherine: Oops! Sorry Janice, didn't mean to almost run into you!

Janice: No problem... actually, glad I bumped into you. I was wondering if I could get a quick interview with you about your match tonight?

Katherine: Not a problem at all.

Janice readies herself, microphone in hand.

Janice: Janice King, ready to talk with one of the participants in tonights six-man tag-team match... Katherine Prescott. Katherine, how are you feeling heading into this match?

Katherine: Different emotions, Janice. A bit of nervousness... but that's always there for a match. When you're facing three athletes of that caliber, you can't but feel it, anyways. I'm also feeling honored to be teaming with legends in Angelica and Kayla. They're two of the greatest wrestlers in GCW history. But the one thing I am, more than anything else right now... is confident. I'm confident that we're going to win tonight... and selfishly, I'm confident that I'll be able to send a message.

Janice: A message?

Katherine: Yep. See, I haven't forgotten that one Cody Linberg-Knight is in possession of the X-Division Title... a Title that I never lost, by the way. I had to forfeit it, because of some personal issues that I had to deal with, but I was NEVER beaten for it. I plan on becoming a two-time X-Division Champion, and I want Mr. Linberg-Knight to know that he's in my crosshairs!

Janice: Of course, when it comes to Cody Linberg-Knight, he does have his alliance with Christy Hightower and Chantelle Chambers.

Katherine: Ah yes, certainly can't forget about them... two of the most egotistical bitches that I have ever seen in my life. Well, I'll deal with them when I have to... but tonight, I'm focused on helping The Sisterhood win the six-man tag. However, the time will soon come to reclaim the X-Division Title. If I have to go through Hightower and Chambers to do that... then so be it.

Janice: Any final comments?

Katherine: It's going to be a great match tonight, and The Sisterhood and myself are going to come out the winners.

Janice: Thank you for your time, Katherine.

Katherine: No problem, Janice.

Main Event:
The Sisterhood & Katherine Prescott vs Cody Lindberg Knight, Dominic Baine & Sophie O'Brian

[The main event match of the night certainly had its fair share of plots, twists and turns. Sophie wanted to make an impression. The Sisterhood wanted to get back on track. And Katherine Prescott certainly had her sights on an X-Division championship that Cody didn’t want to lose that easily. Baine meanwhile, wanted to prove his dominance as a Heritage Champion. He and Kayla would start the match. It was evenly matched in the opening going, but Kayla kneed Baine in the gut, experience winning out. However, Mike Michaels grabbed her leg from behind, causing a distraction and enabling Baine to take control with a power offense. This would culminate with Baine bringing down Kayla with an electric chair facebuster. Cover… Kayla kicked out at two. Cody would be tagged in. A corner splash attempt was no good and Kayla fought back, relying on an array of kicks and strikes to even things up. This would culminate with a shining wizard from Kayla. Cover… no! Cody kicked out. Angelica was then tagged into the match. Angelica went for a cross body… CAUGHT by Cody. Cody countered with a powerslam. Cody relied a bit on submissions and technicality for a bit to maintain control of things. Sidewalk slam! Cover… Angelica kicked out. Sophie O’Brien got tagged in. She toyed around with Angelica, but just a little too much. A missed heel kick resulted in Angelica outpowering Sophie for the next couple of minutes. Angelica would eventually get a forward Russian legsweep! Cover by Angelica! Sophie kicked out. Angelica tagged in Katherine. Flying clothesline… ducked! Side kick to the head by Sophie. Sophie focused on wearing down Katherine with submissions for a bit before she dropped her with a brainbuster! Cover… Katherine kicked out. Baine was tagged in. Belly to belly… NO, Katherine landed on her feet! Katherine used pure speed to outpace Baine. This would culminate with a top rope senton right into a cover! However, Baine would kick out. Throughout the match, Sophie tried tricks, the Sisterhood did their best and Cody did everything he could to avoid Katherine who spent the whole match trying to get a shot at him. Cody kept constantly interfering with the Sisterhood and Katherine had enough, knocking him down with a spinning calf kick. Cody rolled out of the ring and decided he had enough. However, he saw Katherine on his heels and booked it up the ramp. Katherine followed him through the curtain, leaving things at two on two. Kayla though, wasn’t in great shape as Sophie and Baine constantly wore her down. She finally caught a break on a desperation Yakuza kick that took both wrestlers down. Race to the corner. Tied! Sophie and Angelica were back in and they were evenly matched for a while. Angelica knocked down Sophie with an axe handle. She tried to keep things going, but Mike Michaels AGAIN got involved by grabbing her by the leg. This would bring down Nate Lawson, looking for revenge from earlier. Lawson chased Michaels away from ringside and through the crowd which distracted Baine. KAYLAN WIND KICK 1.0! Kayla knocked down the unsuspecting Heritage champion. Sophie had knocked down Angelica off of Mike’s distraction. She went for a lariat, but Angelica ducked it. Sophie stumbled right into ANOTHER Kayla Wind Kick… and then Sophie stumbled even more into a boot to the gut and… HOT SHOT! The fans exploded with cheers as Angelica dropped down to hook the leg of Sophie and attain the three count!]

WINNERS: The Sisterhood and Katherine Prescott

[The referee raised the hands of the GCW Undisputed Tag Team Champions as they got their hand raised by the referee. Katherine Prescott came back down the ramp to join them afterward as the three began to celebrate with the fans. The announcers broke down everything that happened in the tag team match, from Cody wanting to avoid Katherine at all costs, Katherine wanting an X-Division title shot, Nate Lawson getting SOME revenge from earlier in the night by neutralizing Mike Michaels and the Sisterhood bouncing back from defeat to ultimately score the final win. The good guys continued to celebrate with the crowd as the announcers commended them on their hard fought victory.]

The big screen flickers to life. The opening chords of “Supergirl” by Bullet and Snowfox play…

As the crowd rise to their feet in unison, knowing what the song means, the screen confirms their thoughts…

“SUPERGIRL” AMELIA ROBSON

RETURNING SOON

TO GCW SHOTGUN!!

Shotgun returns from commercial and the fans are booing as Adrian Waters is standing in the center of the ring with a microphone in hand. He has a smirk on his face as he is enjoying the reaction that he’s getting before he begins to speak.

Adrian: “I know! You haven’t seen enough of me for one night have you? I promised I would drop a bomb on your precious World Champion and that’s what I’m going to do. I mentioned Victoria Salinas being an overrated wrestler but I wasn’t going to go much further than that with Janice King. I will, however, go further right now. You see, my biggest problem with Victoria Salinas isn’t just that she has something that I want. My biggest problem is that Victoria Salinas is an overrated fraud! I mentioned her ego which you simpletons have seemingly forgotten about because that ego is who she really is. Let me simplify it further for you people. Vainglorious is who she really is! That’s right! You all forget how she came into this company and acted like the entire world revolved around her! You all forget the kind of champion that she was the first time around. I bring this up not to ‘hurt’ her, but to… ‘help her’. I bring this up because that Victoria was actually someone that I could legitimately respect because at least she was being honest with the entire world about the egotistical bitch she’s always been.

Of course, she had to trip over her own ego and slowly but surely dump all that because she couldn’t handle all the criticism and all the heat she was getting from the locker room over the kind of person she is. Now? She tries to be this sweet, humble woman who has ‘learned her lesson’ and become the champion she wasn’t the first time around? Oh she’s definitely not the champion she was the first time around, but that doesn’t make her any better of a person. I’m not aiming to just take that championship from her. I am aiming to bring the vainglorious right back out of her because THAT is who she needs to be if she’s going to overcome me. She is not going to overcome me in her current, fragile state of mind. She’s become a dumbed down version of herself, dare I say the kind of person my fiancee used to be before she formed Utopia. Why does she hide all of this? Because she knows what I am saying is true! She knows that’s who she really is. She could care less about any one of you. This has all been about HER. This has all been about HER “redemption”, HER goals, HER process of being a “champion of the people”. I can’t even remember a time she said thank you to you morons for supporting her fraudulent facade. But the truth of the matter is, that prima donna is who she really is and once I bring it out of her, I will destroy her and then she’ll have NOTHING left, not even you people because by then you’ll all have turned your back on her!

But why did she decide to abandon what was once successful? It wasn’t Ginger Nation. Heck, it wasn’t even when she lost the World Championship or dealt with all the locker room criticism she was getting. It all started with ONE person…. Axl Austin! Because of HIM, Victoria dumbed herself down. Because of HIM, she slowly started to abandon what once made her successful. It was my pleasure to destroy him. The plan all along when I had my battles with him was to get to her through him and needless to say, that’s been successful. Axl should be arrested for domestic abuse for the way he’s poisoned her and brainwashed her to be just like him! In fact, I think Axl Austin has to be the worst boyfriend in the history of mankind….”

The fans are beginning to cheer as an angry Axl Austin enters the ring. Adrian has no idea of any of this as Axl is behind him.

Adrian: “...oh now you’re all starting to see the light, are you? Axl Austin… abuser of women! The reason why Victoria Salinas is a fragile ego with little true confidence in herself. Spread the word! After all, it only makes sense that…

Axl has heard enough and nails him with a shining wizard to the back of the head. Adrian drops the microphone as he goes down and Axl pounces on him with a flurry of right hands, clearly unhappy with being painted the way Adrian Waters just painted him. Axl drags Adrian to a vertical base and then plants him with a spinebuster. Axl steps back, waiting for Adrian to stand. He does! Ayatollah of P’Cola… NO! Adrian ducks it! Axl spins back and Adrian nails him with a low blow. Adrian then picks him up and gives him a piledriver into the mat. The piledriver causes Axl’s lights to blur as a now angry Adrian leaves the ring and grabs a steel chair. Axl hasn’t moved much since the piledriver as Adrian gets back in the ring. Adrian places the steel chair on the mat and he smirks with evil intentions in mind as he lifts Axl back up, intending to use the Use Your Head onto the chair. The fans explode with cheers as Victoria Salinas bolts down the ramp and into the ring. Adrian puts Axl down at the side of her and Victoria runs in and gives him a running forearm to the jaw to stymie him a bit. Adrian stumbles back and Victoria nails him with a chick kick to the head. Adrian goes down and Victoria picks up the chair. A look of anger is seen on her face as she swings the chair and nails Adrian in the spine to raucous cheers from the crowd. Victoria throws the chair on the ground as Adrian gets up again. Victoria turns him around and… GINGER BREAKER! Adrian instinctively rolls out of the ring and the fans cheer once the GCW World Champion picks up the microphone.

Victoria: Adrian… you can paint any picture you want. You can have any opinion of me that you want. You want to dig up old skeletons and mention my last title reign? You want to go THERE? You want to talk about “vainglorious”? I’ll say this much. “Vainglorious” or not, I’ve always been, and always will be, a better person and a better champion than you could ever be because unlike YOU, I don’t need to cry for attention… not anymore. So enjoy the spotlight while it lasts, because I’ve got the burning desire to snuff you out of it and ensure you don’t mess with me and mine again!

Victoria tosses the microphone on the ground before she checks on Axl, who appears to be dazed but okay. She tends to him as she stares daggers outside of the ring at Adrian Waters, who’s got an angry look on his face as he crawls backward up the ramp. The staredown between the two continues as Shotgun goes off the air.