Twin Magic

Post by admin » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:28 am

Team Name: Twin Magic
Team Members: Marie Annabelle Jones & Kimberly Williams
Alignment [Face/Heel/Neutral], NEEDED: Face
Pic Bases: Karen Gillan for both.

Movelist (Optional):

Stereo Superkicks
Description: The name says it all. Marie and Kim connect with superkicks at the same time to one opponent.

The Divine Blade
Description: Kimberly drops the opponent with The Shadowblade (running knee) and Marie follows up immediately with The Divine Impact (lionsault).

Out of The Shadows & Into The Light
Description: Kimberly connects with Shadowblade and that person backs up into the Ave Maria, a headlock driver, from Marie.

Fire & Ice
Description: Superkick from Kimberly into a Hot Shot from Marie.

A House Divided
Description: Kimberly locks in Homage To The Queen and Marie locks in The Angel’s Arch to the same opponent at the same time.

Twin Magic
Description: Marie and Kim are identical twins. They wear matching ring gear for tag matches for this purpose. They have been known to switch out behind the referee's back in order to gain an advantage.

Entrance Music: “Haunted” by Taylor Swift

Entrance Description:

"You and I walk a fragile line
I have known it all this time
But I never thought I'd live to see it break
It's getting dark and its all too quiet
And I can't trust anything now
And its comin' over you like its all a big mistake"

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen….

"Holding my breathe, won't lose you again
Something's made your eyes go cold"

Announcer: ..."The Phoenix" Marie Jones and “The Wildcard” Kimberly Williams, TWIN MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!

A spotlight shines down at the top of the entrance ramp. Pyro goes off. Then Marie Annabelle Jones steps through the curtain, wearing her ring gear and her signature black leather jacket. Kimberly comes out next, standing beside her, wearing almost identical looking clothes, just minus the leather jacket. A broad, somewhat condescending grin is on her face as she gaze out at the fans in the arena who cheer loudly for Marie and Kim. The Tron shows images of her striking at her opponents with her finishing and signature moves as the lyrics of "Haunted" by Taylor Swift begin to flow through the arena. Marie and Kim begin to make their way down towards the ring to loud cheering from the fans. As for Marie herself, she stops to slap a few high fives with fans, recognizing them as they cheer her. Then her focus is solely on the ring and the determined stride with which she walks tells that story. Marie hops up onto the ring apron. She strikes a sultry and sexy pose for the audience. Kim just slides into the ring from underneath the bottom rope. Marie turns and leaps over the top rope and into the ring. She then hops up onto the second turnbuckle of the nearby corner and holds her arms up high into the air, getting a reaction from the crowd.

The rest of the bio will come later today! :)