I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

Destiny Skye vs. Anastasia Ivanova

[This started out as a fight from the beginning as the two women traded right hands. It spilled to the outside where Anastasia gained the upper hand with a thumb to the eye and whip into the steel ring post. She took the fight back into the ring where Destiny began to slow the pace down and work over the shoulder of Destiny Skye. Anastasia goes for The Red Scare but Destiny counters into her version of the cutter, Destiny. Destiny goes for a cover…1…2…Kickout! Destiny starts to take over and pummels Anastasia with fast paced offense. Destiny sets up for another shot at her cutter but this time Anastasia counters into The Crimson Horror. After nearly thirty seconds in the hold Destiny taps out.]

WINNER: Anastasia Ivanova

[Shotgun fades to the hallway and GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas is seen walking down the hall. She’s not her usual, perky self on this day. In fact, she’s retaining quite a serious demeanor. She does greet a couple of people along the way, but her mood instantly turns sour when a smirking Adrian Waters is seen standing in her way. Adrian laughs in her face, causing the World champion to have a scowl indicating how much she’s truly beginning to despise Adrian.]

Adrian: Why so serious tonight, champ?

Victoria: Really? You’re going to play this game now?

Adrian: I know you’re in no mood to deal with me right now and I just want to know why. This isn’t a game, Vicky. This is just me showing genuine concern for my mortal enemy.

Victoria: Yeah, sure.

[Victoria lets out a sarcastic scoff.]

Adrian: You want to make this a guessing game? Alright, let’s do just that. Is it the fact that after you beat Cody last week, Chantelle and I had a little something to say about the World championship picture here on Shotgun?

[Victoria’s eyes narrow in anger upon being reminded of the events of last Shotgun.]

Victoria: You wish! I’ve dealt with worse than that. If you think that’s going to bother me, then you have another thing coming.

Adrian: Fair enough. Let me think… knowing what I know about your career… knowing the research that I’ve done on you… I realized that whenever you wrestle in the state of Arizona, that tends to not go well for you. Didn’t your first world championship reign in your entire career end in this town many years ago?

Victoria: Cute! So I haven’t the greatest of memories here but that’s fine. I can change that tonight. Funny story about what you just mentioned though. Guy that ended that first world title reign of mine? Very similar to you! Guy loved playing the same kind of mind games you’re trying to play with me right now and to be completely honest, he was far better at it than you are. So if you think that random factor bothers me, think again.

Adrian: Alright alright… fine! Maybe it could be the fact that… never mind, I won’t go there. But this entire year Victoria, you’ve taken this business so seriously. Why must you always go at breakneck speed? Why must you insist on destroying your pride so much whenever things go wrong? Don’t worry, I have the answer to all of those questions and that’s the championship you are carrying with you right now!

[Victoria’s eyes roll, showing her obvious annoyance for Adrian’s words.]

Adrian: Right at the end of last year, you won the GCW World Championship for the second time. Ever since then? My god woman, it’s like you forgot to have any fun. You were so driven and determined to settle your rivalry with Julia. You were so desperate to not just get to Resurrection with the title, but leave with it too. You were so damn desperate to just put me away as just another challenger that failed to dethrone “queen Victoria”. But you didn’t, and then you were desperate to win the title back. Don’t you understand that I know ALL of your weaknesses and I have yet to even expose half of them? That title is a burden to you, Victoria. I look forward to relieving it from you… AGAIN! Only this time… I’m not letting you get it back. Because even though you surpassed her in title number, and even though I can’t stand the bitch for what she’s done to Myra, no matter how hard you try, you’ll NEVER escape the shadows of….

[Victoria silences him with a slap across the face that draws a huge cheer from the crowd before Adrian can even finish his sentence. Adrian just laughs in her face.]

Adrian: Case in point…

Victoria: You better step aside or I swear to god, you won’t even MAKE IT to the tag team match later.

Adrian: Jeez… how many Chicken McNuggets crawled up your ass today?

[Adrian laughs some more as he finally steps aside. Victoria merely rolls her eyes and continues along her way as the scene fades to black.]

(We cut backstage where we find Anastasia Ivanova with a crazed grin on her face.)

Anastasia: YA zastavil shlyukhu podchinit'sya. Pobeda prinadlezhit mne.

(She giggles.)

Anastasia: I made the whore submit. Victory belongs to me. NO ONE can stand up to The Crimson Horror. No one! I clasped my hands together, pulled at her shoulder and neck, and all she could do was tap…

(She claps her hands together and starts prancing around.)

Anastasia: …TAPPY! TAPPY! TAPPY! TAPPY!

(She stops prancing and turns back to face the camera.)

Anastasia: That was just a message for little miss controversy. More is coming, my dear. But tonight is far from over for the Soviet Gingers. My friend, my sestra, she shall claim the GCW X Division Championship tonight for our soviet ginger empire!

(She giggles.)

Anastasia: Tee Hee, Karina and I have an empire! Empires sound like fun!

(Anastasia starts prancing around again as we fade out.)

Kimberly Williams vs. Sophie O'Brian

[The early stages of this contest was dominated by a technical masterpiece wrestled by both women, but neither seemed to gain a decisive edge over the other. But Kimberly poked her in the eyes, stunning her. The referee admonished and warned Kim for her underhanded move but she didn’t seem to care as she immediately transitioned the match into more of a fight. Sophie was able to fight back and this brawl went tit for tat, back and forth. Sophie got frustrated and decided to go for Scorched Earth, the fireball to the face, but Kimberly ducked and then snapped off Morrigan’s Wrath, a vicious superkick to the jaw. Kimberly then connected with Shadowblade and covered…1…2…3!]

WINNER: Kimberly Williams

Nate Lawson can be seen standing backstage, wrapping his fists…

Lawson: A few people in the last week or so have asked me about Casey Holiday’s comments about me from two weeks back – particularly about “the x-factor”. I gave it a little bit of thought. I certainly wouldn’t want to give her thoughts too much time, but I do feel as though her perception is warped.

He rips off the end of the tape, setting it aside.

Lawson: The x-factor isn’t the ability to go in front of a camera and run your mouth like a dozen others. The x-factor is what makes you stand out. What makes you stand out, Casey? What is it? Anything? Is it the way you go onto Twitter and rant and rave about anyone that bothers you? Is it the way you were planning to counter another promotion’s show with two hours of mind-numbing rants because you couldn’t make it there? Is it what you do in the ring?

He shrugs.

Lawson: Tonight, I’m going to show you once again what makes me stand out from the crowd when I go to the ring and beat Matthew Taylor. See, that’s what sets me apart. The things that I can do in that ring are things that no one else in GCW can do. You want an x-factor? Mine shows every single time I step between the ropes and fight. I’ll admit: I’m not a wrestler. I’m a fighter. Casey… I want you to pay careful attention. Because this is what you’ve gotten yourself into. I don’t need a gimmick. I don’t need to blindside someone else to get myself attention. I’m going to do that in the ring with these fists. In time, you’ll learn.

Lawson exits the scene as it shifts.

[PRE-RECORDED FOOTAGE]

[Shotgun fades to pre-recorded video footage as Casey Holliday sits on a park bench next to a bespectacled red-haired woman with Casey having a laptop on her lap. The pair knows that the camera is rolling and notably, they are both sharing a pair of headphones while a pitch black picture-in-picture is seen in the bottom right corner of the screen.]

Casey: Hello everyone. Let’s cut to the chase. You know who I am: Casey Holliday, the prodigy of her generation and next to me is Bianca… who you’ve seen before… in a way that… well… only I had a right to see!

Bianca: Can we NOT talk about that? I’m still embarrassed by that leak.

Casey: I know… it was traumatizing! ANYWAY, cutting to the chase, you are all going to have the honor of watching Nate Lawson compete in that very ring tonight and hey, we’re just as excited about it as you are. He’s a fantastic wrestler isn’t he?

Bianca: Oh he sure is! But Casey, in due time, you are going to show the world that you are even BETTER than he is!

Casey: No doubt! But of course, in order to know exactly who I am putting in their place, we should get to know a little more of Nate Lawson so… we went on YouTube and we found a fan compilation that chronicles the very best of Nate Lawson. So, we’re not going to waste too much time. Let’s get right to the video!

[The PIP shows a YouTube video that’s about to be clicked and Casey clicks play, which begins the footage. It starts with a slide saying “The Best of Nate Lawson” and the two begin to watch. The first highlight is Nate Lawson beating the hell out of Leviticus at GDW’s reunion show from last year. The two young ladies express somewhat of a sarcastic impression…]

Casey: WOW! He REALLY took it to him didn’t he?

Bianca: I KNOW! Man, what a world beater! That Leviticus is someone that gives Adrian Waters a run for his money!

[The next clip that they watch Nate Lawson take on Rex Sanders at Resurrection V.]

Bianca: Damn!!! That was some match that he fought that night, wasn’t it?

Casey: AMAZING work there Nate! Really! Way to step up and… LOSE…

[The two ladies snicker and laugh before the next clip shows various clips of Nate Lawson during his feud with Adrian Waters. The first of these clips shows Nate Lawson beating Adrian to become the GCW Television Champion!]

Casey: Hmmph, I can’t believe he actually pulled that one off.

[The next clip is Nate retaining the title against Adrian at the End of the Year Bash.]

Bianca: And that one…

[Then come the highlights of his title defenses, ranging from Karina Lysenko to Christy Hightower and Travis Vessey.]

Bianca: He did have quite a run though, didn’t he?

Casey: I’ll give him that much. God, whoever made this is a serious loser!

[The PIP goes black while Casey messes around with her laptop a bit.]

Casey: Look Nate… there’s no question that you’ve made a great impression in GCW. Why do you think coming into GCW myself I went right after you instead of the Madame Santos and the Total Emissaries of the world? Does it make a little more sense now, Nate? Don’t worry. I’m not going to leave myself out of this Nate Lawson lovefest. To show you my appreciation for your career… I want to show you MY favorite Nate Lawson moment!

[Casey snickers as she presses play again on her laptop. The PIP springs to life again as Casey and Bianca react to the moment Casey interfered in Nate’s Heritage championship challenge against Dominic Baine, delivering the low blow that would result in Baine defeating him and retaining the championship.]

Casey: Now THAT is a REAL Nate Lawson moment!

Bianca: A REAL classic! That was so wonderful!

Casey: And there is plenty more where that came from too!

Bianca: Hey, you want to know what else was hot about that moment? You!

Casey: Oh yeah, you know it girl!

Bianca: And I want some of that right now…

Casey: HEY! Not here in public damn it! Anyway, Nate… let me tell you this right now. I WILL replace that moment as my favorite Nate Lawson moment when I take you on myself and I beat you! Simple. As. That! Stock Rising! Haters. Gonna. HATE! See ya!

[Casey delivers a mock wave as she shows no signs of relenting as the pre-recorded footage cuts out.]

Nate Lawson vs. Matthew Taylor

[Both men would go back and forth in the early stages of the match, with neither man getting an advantage early. Nate would take control with a back suplex and lock in a rearnaked choke that Matt escaped from. Nate then nailed a belly to belly and got distracted by the sight of Casey Holliday walking down the ramp. Casey joined the commentary team but the distraction enabled Matt to roll up Nate for a pin, but Nate kicked out at two. Matthew would then be in control, relying on his high flying, showboating offense. Nate took a springboard hurricanrana and a running leg lariat. Matthew would try to go for a diving cross body, but Nate caught him and brought him down with a modified powerslam. Nate made the cover, but Matthew kicked out at two. For the better part of the match, Casey would feign an exaggerated malaised attitude toward Nate. Nate had Matthew pinned after a running suplex, but Matthew kicked out again. Nate would mostly be in control from there, but Matthew had a last gasp moment nailing him with a superkick. He went to the top, trying to nail a Crash Landing, but Nate ducked out of the way. Nate then nailed him with the Ultimate Spinebuster and got Matthew back up only to lock in the Elite Gogoplata. Twenty seconds later, the crowd cheered as Matthew tapped out.]

WINNER: Nate Lawson

[The crowd kept cheering and Casey on commentary scoffed, saying that it was a good performance by Nate, but nothing that she was awed by. Casey got up and Nate almost immediately fixated his eyes on her, daring her to come into the ring. Casey went up the steps, seemingly doing so, but she blew him off and walked down the steps, walking all the way up the ramp while the crowd booed her. This didn’t make Nate happy back in the ring as the announce team condemned her for walking away from the former TV Champion.]

(We cut backstage where we find Julia Braddock doing some last minute stretches in preparation for her Chamber Qualifying Match against Chantelle Chambers. Just then the door opens and her sister, Glory Braddock, enters the room.)

Glory: Julia!

(Glory’s voice is cheerful. Julia immediately hops up to her feet to greet her sister.)

Julia: Hi, Glory. Are you ready for tonight?

Glory: Bloody right I am. I want number fourteen and I want it bad. But honestly, I came to ask you the same thing, mate.

(She points at Julia.)

Glory: Are you ready to begin your quest for number two?

(Julia smirks.)

Julia: Yeah…definitely. And it’s appropriate that it’s against Chantelle Chambers. I got my first world championship by defeating her, I can begin my quest to get number two by defeating her.

Glory: Yeah, Chantelle…that brasser is good, real good. She’ll be a tough one for you, mate, but I know you can handle it, and I know you can handle it the right way.

(Glory places a hand on Julia’s shoulder.)

Glory: I remember how you beat Chantelle the last time. And I’ll be honest, she had it coming, and I don’t blame you for doing it that way. But she and so many others have tried to shove it back in your face because you couldn’t beat her within the rules…nevermind the fact that she doesn’t listen to the rules herself…so turn the tables, beat her within the confines of the rules. Leave no doubts, mate.

(Julia nods her head in agreement.)

Julia: My sentiments exactly.

(The two embrace as the scene shifts.)

Chantelle: It was Saturday, November 5, that the single greatest crime perpetuated in modern GCW history was pulled off. Julia Braddock had no business even being in the ring with me. She “earned” her first shot through a disqualification victory over Nate Lawson, and was gifted a rematch by Allison Mayberry, who had it out for me from the beginning.

The scene shows still frames from the November 5 Shotgun, where Julia Braddock defeated Chantelle Chambers for the GCW World Championship. Particular emphasis is shown on the cheating Braddock undertook, while glossing over Chambers’ own cheating.

Chantelle: On that night, a historic reign was snuffed short prematurely. And what did you do? You cheered. You applauded. You LAUGHED at me. I am genetically superior to each and every one of you, and you LAUGHED. You REVELLED in my defeat. You lifted Julia Braddock onto your shoulders and celebrated her as Champion – until she ended up becoming nothing more than a watered-down Chantelle Chambers. There seems to be a lot of that going around these days. But there’s a problem: Who wants a second-rate imitation when you could have the real thing?

Chantelle chuckles.

Chantelle: Oh no… tonight, I rectify things. I restore things to its natural order when I defeat Julia Braddock. Then, I move on to the Elimination Chamber where I finish the job and reclaim what is rightfully MINE!

[Shotgun fades to Allison Mayberry’s office. Her presence draws cheers and she’s definitely indicating that she’s in a good mood up to this point. The confident general manager lets the crowd reaction die down for a bit before she begins to speak.]

Allison: Are you guys enjoying a fine Shotgun so far? We’ve seen three solid matches of action and the way this night is shaping up, I know it’s definitely going to be a memorable one. In a little bit, we will be determining who is going to be the other half of the Shotgun elimination chamber! You already know that the first three spots are going to Victoria Salinas, the current world champion, Adrian Waters, the former champion and whomever is the X-Division Champion going into the Survival of the Fittest show. But, right now, I want to talk about something a little different, but relating to the show itself. As you guys may remember, last year, we had a special Shotgun vs. Livewire five on five elimination match. I am happy to announce that Francis Taylor and I have been talking and this year… we’re bringing it back!

[Allison pauses as the crowd erupts in cheers!]

Allison: Now, these last few days, I have been thinking extremely long and hard about the five wrestlers who I believe are going to represent Shotgun the best and when I thought about who could represent this team, I thought of one simple word… WRESTLING! I want Team Shotgun to consist of not just five of the best pure competitors on the show… and definitely not just five of the best pure competitors in GCW… but five of the best pure competitors in professional wrestling period! So, Team Shotgun is as follows…

Member one… a multiple time world champion, and while he’s a massive pain in the ass, you can’t deny his hall of fame credentials. If he REALLY wanted to, he could truly be a team leader but… he feels that’s beneath him. Still, you can’t go wrong with having ALEXANDER MIDAS on Team Shotgun.

Member two… someone who has clearly proven that week in and week out, he competes to win, and he competes to win championships. A consummate professional and someone who never stops fighting for the right cause, I know that Team Livewire can’t match the pure ability of NATE LAWSON!

Member three… quite new to the GCW scene, but she has proven that she can win championships already. Very young, VERY talented, she definitely feels like she has the “x factor” to be the “prodigy of her generation. I am extremely happy to announce CASEY HOLLIDAY as a member of team Shotgun.

Member four.... A former tag team champion and one of Shotgun’s rising up and coming talents. He is definitely an asset to this brand for a long time to come and I feel like his future is only going to get brighter. DARIAN ANDREWS… welcome to Team Shotgun

And finally… someone who has been in that ring with Shotgun’s best, potential all around and who on any given night can step up her game and prove that she deserves to be in the conversation as a championship contender… member five? QUEEN MAMBA!

With THIS team… I don’t see HOW we can lose! Good luck to you, Francis! You’ve got a tall order to do! My team? A collective of amazing athletes that can wrestle circles around ANYONE… ESPECIALLY Team Livewire regardless of who you put on that team. Can’t wait to hear who you’re putting on yours, Francis!

[Allison gives a confident wink and a smirk, while the crowd cheers the announcement of her team, as the scene then fades to black.]

Chantelle Chambers vs. Julia Braddock

[An old rivalry was renewed as both ladies fought for the same thing, but with differing perspectives. Julia wanted to redeem herself a bit, and Chantelle wanted to make her long-awaited return to the world title picture. As expected, things were evened out between them in the early going, but a missed kick by Chantelle enabled Julia to be in control in the early going. Julia would connect with a facebuster following an opening rally, and she made the cover, but Chantelle kicked out. Julia wore her out with a couple of rest holds before trying for a German suplex, but Chantelle landed on her feet. Chantelle would outpace Julia for the next few minutes with a rally of her own that culminated with a senton from the top rope. Chantelle would make the cover, but Julia kicked out. Julia countered with an Excelsis Dio, but Chantelle kicked out of that. Likewise, Julia would kick out of a pinfall after Chantelle nailed her with the “Worship”. Chantelle would try for the Nightly Knockout but Julia ducked it. Julia as a result had one more rally in her which culminated with a springboard spinning heel kick. Julia dragged Chantelle to the corner ready to deliver the Queen’s Ransom. However, Chantelle countered by plucking her out of the corner and planting her with an improvised powerbomb. Chantelle held on for the pin and grabbed the middle ropes, the referee oblivious to it all as he counted three!]

WINNER: Chantelle Chambers

[The fans booed and were immediately irate about the way Chantelle pulled out the win and qualified for the chamber, but the former world champion didn’t care as she rolled out of the ring and started celebrating almost immediately. Julia was knocked out a bit and the referee quickly tended to her to make sure she was okay. Chantelle continued to gloat as she walked up the ramp. The announcers of course were not thrilled with the way Chantelle won the match. Much to the relief of everyone, Julia sat up on her own and Chantelle kept gloating on the stage as the fans kept giving her some huge heat for the way she won.]

[The scene opens with BROOKFORD standing with his arms crossed. Brittany Kayl is standing next to him holding a microphone.]

Kayl: Nate. Tonight is a huge night for you. Before For Glory and Gold you had a chance to become the World Champion. Adrian had other plans. With Ian firmly behind you, you are once again on course to have a chance to win the title you feel was stolen from you. Tonight you have a very game Dari--

BROOKFORD: Whoa whoa whoa. Brittany. I know you’re not implying what I think you’re implying.

Kayl: Darian is a former tag team champion. He performed well in the battle royal at For Glory and Gold. He--

[Nate scoffs.]

BROOKFORD: He is getting stalked by a dimwit I had the pleasure in choking the fuck out. Britt. I’m gonna keep it simple. Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know about my desire to become World Champion, so do the others looking to qualify. This isn’t about just me qualifying, lets face it, I will, Darian can’t hang with me. The GCW world should thank me because tonight, I am solving a PROBLEM. And that PROBLEM this Darian, Chelsea thing seeping into the Chamber. I will not allowing the World Title situation to drown in this crazy, stalker nonsense.The World Championship is the one title that should be taken seriously. Can you imagine Darian competing in the Chamber? Chelsea cheering him on like a wet seal? Worse yet, Chelsea trying to help Darian win somehow? Matter a fact, I wouldn’t put it past her to try to use whatever brain cells she has to make a way to get involved in my mind tonight, so CHEL-SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA....

[BROOKFORD now stares at the camera with murder, in all likelihood, on his mind].

BROOKFORD: Try something tonight. I DARE YOU. TRY ME. If I don’t win, you’re going to wish you were dead. Understood.

[He returns his attention back to Brittany.]

BROOKFORD: Enough of that. Darian Andrews is ok. I’m not impressed. So what he won a title. So what he almost won a battle royal. I am the only PROBLEM lover boy should be concerned with. I’m choking him out, period, end of discussion. And then I get my hands on that punk ass bitch, Adrian.

[Brookford smiles. He walks away before Brittany can ask him another question.]

[THE FOLLOWING IS A PRODUCTION OF CHELSEA TV!]

[The camera shot is of a hotel room in Glendale, Arizona a few blocks away from the arena where Shotgun is taking place. A door is heard opening and in walks none other than Chelsea Summers who is wearing an all-black ensemble from her high heels all the way to an overcoat. She steps in front of the camera and she appears confident as she smirks and begins to speak.]

Chelsea: Alright… it’s time to make my move and it’s time to make a step up on the competition. I am stepping my game up damn it! This restraining order and my suspension from Shotgun is NOT going to keep me from MY DARIAN! So, on this edition of Chelsea TV I am going to show you all what’s REALLY hot. I mean… Arizona… you know is hot…

[Chelsea fans herself with her hands, ignoring the fact that wearing all black in Arizona during the summer is absolutely stupid.]

Chelsea: And fuck… I am REALLY hot… in more ways than one, Darian! I am about to show you… what you’re missing out on!

[Chelsea removes her overcoat and tosses it aside, revealing a black long sleeved top]

Chelsea: What do you see in these other bitches, Darian? They can’t offer you what I’m about to give you!

[Chelsea slides off her heels.]

Chelsea: The other women? They don’t have the GUTS! You like a girl with guts, right Darian?

[Chelsea pauses as she rolls down the long black stockings on her legs before removing each of them. She slides on the bed, getting on her knees, twirling her hair and winking as she continues.]

Chelsea: You want a woman that is not only going to pop the ratings on television, you want a woman that is going to pop the ratings under your bedsheets and let’s just say that you also want a woman that is going to… POP A BONER!!!! I can give you that boner, Darian! By the time you’re watching this, I guarantee that you will do just that…

[Chelsea grabs one of the pillows and wraps her arms around it before falling on it, then she sits on top of it almost as if the pillow is Darian Andrews himself.]

Chelsea: You want me Darian… you want me…

[Chelsea slides back on the bed a little farther away from the pillow.]

Chelsea: Why do you keep denying yourself the best you’ll ever have! Think of all the pleasure I can give you!

[In a seductive fashion, Chelsea crawls toward the pillow in a cat-like fashion and finds herself lying on it.]

Chelsea: ...you want that pleasure…

[She rubs the pillow as if it was his chest.]

Chelsea: You want THIS…..

[Chelsea gets on her knees again, kneeling above the pillow!]

Chelsea: THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, DAMN IT!!!!

[Chelsea pauses for a split second before she shamelessly removes her long sleeved top, tossing it aside and slightly tugging at her bra to set it straight.]

Chelsea: Am I hot enough for you, Darian? HUH???? YOU KNOW I AM! WHY WON’T YOU ADMIT IT?!?!?! What more do I have to do to make you MINE?!?!?!?!

[Chelsea kicks the pillow off the bed as she sits down on the edge of it. Again, without hesitation, she grabs her skirt and slides it past her knees and kicks it off of herself once it reaches her ankles. ]

Chelsea: You don’t need to do this restraining order! End it and we can have the perfect bliss! I KNOW that’s what you want! Look at how far I am willing to go to have you! All you need to do is kick Brookford’s ass, then come find me at room 140 and then we can have that perfect bliss, a love you can never have with anyone else.

[Chelsea slides off the bed only to slide back onto it, but underneath the covers!]

Chelsea: I’ll be waiting for you! Once you’re done kicking his ass… stop by and…. And unwrap the rest of your Christmas present!!!!

[Chelsea winks, showing no shame in what she just did.]

[STATIC]

[CUT BACKSTAGE AT THE ARENA]

[The scene shifts to Allison Mayberry’s office and her jaw is dropped and her eyes are widened in shock having just seen the footage. She has a facepalm moment and shakes her head.]

Allison: Public… relations… DISASTER!!!! I need a drink…

[Allison sighs and shakes her head again as she leaves her office and the scene fades to black.]

BROOKFORD vs. Darian Andrews

[Brookford and Darian definitely brought their best in this next chamber qualifier. Darian took control early with his speed advantage and once he brought Brookford down with a Yakuza kick, he went for the cover, but Brookford kicked out. Darian wore down Brookford a bit with submissions like a calf killer and then tried a top rope cross body. However, Brookford caught him and powerslamed him. Brookford would take control for a bit, beating down Darian with cheer power. Brookford floored Darian with moves like a running spinebuster, going for the cover after that move, but Darian would manage to kick out at two. The two would go back and forth for a bit until Brookford attempted a clothesline that Darian managed to counter into an armdrag. Darian went for a rally, outpacing Brookford. Darian brought Brookford down with a running bulldog. He measured him, hoping to keep the momentum going. Spinning heel kick… NO, Brookford ducked and the referee got nailed instead. Brookford belly to back suplexed Darian and then was in total command from there. A spinning side slam seemed to put Darian out of it when suddenly… Total Emissary invaded the ring? They pounced on Brookford, double teaming him allowing Darian to recover some. Brookford shoved Connor right into Darian, knocking him down. Corbin went for a bicycle kick on Brookford, but he ducked and Darian got nailed in the head. The referee recovered as Brookford clotheslined Connor and Corbin out of the ring. Brookford then nailed the Problem Solved on Darian and the crowd was livid as Brookford made the cover for the academic three count.]

WINNER: BROOKFORD!

[Brookford got his hand raised and the crowd booed him, obviously not liking the outcome. The broadcast team expressed confusion as to why Total Emissary of all people decided to interfere in the match, and against Brookford no less. Brookford seemed to laugh this off as Connor and Corbin got up and limped to the back. All he cared about was the fact that he, like Chantelle Chambers, had just qualified for the elimination chamber match at Survival of the Fittest.]

(We cut backstage where we spot Janice King standing by next to Glory Braddock.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am here backstage and with me at this time is my guest…“The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock!

(Braddock nods her head.)

Glory: Great to be here, mate.

Janice: Tonight, Glory, your quest for another world championship begins as you face GCW Heritage Champion Dominic Baine in an elimination chamber qualifying match. What are your thoughts on what could be a historic fourteenth world title?

(Braddock grins knowingly.)

Glory: Thirteen times I’ve been able to hold the heavyweight championship of the world high over my head and call myself The Best in the World. Most are damn lucky if they can even do it once. I don’t say that in order to brag or make myself look good. I’m just stating facts. And do you know how long it has been since I held a world championship?

Janice: No, I do not.

Glory: It’s been well over six years. I thought my time of being champion and contributing to this great business as a wrestler six years ago when I bought Global Championship Wrestling and I resurrected it, I brought it back. As head of GCW, I wanted to make this place the greatest company in the world. A lot happened since I brought GCW back to life. I no longer stand here as the company head, but instead I once again stand here as a wrestler, on the brink of another world championship, and on the verge of once again being able to call myself The Best in the World.

Janice: To do this you will have to overcome Dominic Baine, an individual you fought two weeks ago.

(Braddock nods her head.)

Glory: Yeah, I had the wanker dead to rights. I had the Shekhinah Glory locked in and he knew that he had no choice but to tap out or pass out. So he chose option C, he got himself disqualified like the coward that he is. But that’s fine. You live and learn and I’ve learned how to deal with people like him. I know now what I have to do.

Janice: What do you have to do?

Glory: I’m not going to give away my strategy, but I will say I have a surprise in store for Dominic Baine. And I can guarantee that here tonight I WILL defeat Dominic Baine by PINFALL or by SUBMISSION. His cowardly ass will not be able to escape me this time.

(Glory Braddock walks away.)

"Glory, Glory, Glory..."

Dominic Baine, GCW Heritage Champion, is shown backstage. Surprisingly, there's no Mike Michaels at his side. Baine has a look of amusement on his face, as if he's sharing a joke with himself.

Dominic: You know, Glory, it's really funny... I've been hearing you yapping, saying that I'm not going to stop you from qualifying for the Chamber tonight. What's funny, is just how blind you are to all the facts that have been shoved in your face! Let's start with two weeks ago... you and I had a match for THIS Heritage Title...

He pats the title on his shoulder.

Dominic: You claimed you were going to take it from me... but, you failed. Technically, you may have won, but you also lost. You couldn't back up your words of becoming the new Heritage Champion. Not that that's a surprise...

Dominic shrugs.

Dominic: But hey, that was two weeks ago. Let's look at the current situation, which is, I'm going to make sure I beat you and qualify for the Chamber at Survival of the Fittest. See, I have a new goal in mind.... not only do I want to make the Heritage Title a prize as desired as the World and Global Title, but I want to become the World Heavyweight Champion and raise both titles prestige, as well! Most wrestlers usually have to vacate a title instead of holding both and defending both... screw that! I want to be a Double Champion! I want to make both titles great, and when they're mentioned in history, my name comes up first!

A pause.

Dominic: However, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself... I have to beat you, Glory, to accomplish that goal. That... will be pretty easy, actually! See, this time, things are different. This time, I HAVE to beat you, and I will. You claim to be 'The Best In The World'... maybe you were the best, at one time. But now I'm here, and now you're just second best, if even that. Too bad, so sad, huh?

Dominic smirks.

Dominic: Let me break it down for you, Glory... I'm going to beat you, I'm going to embarrass you, then I'm going on to the Chamber and become the next GCW World Heavyweight Champion. Just like it was my destiny to become the first-ever GCW Heritage Champion, it is now my destiny to become the GCW World Heavyweight Champion, and there is nothing you can do to stop that from happening. It is destiny, Braddock... and you can't stop Destiny.

Dominic looks around.

Dominic: Where the hell is Mike? I want my coffee, damnit!

Dominic exits in search of Mike Michaels, as we head back to ringside.

[Shotgun fades to the trainer’s room where Total Emissary are seen placing an ice pack on their heads. They’re both heard groaning a bit after some of the minor injuries that they suffered getting involved in the Darian Andrews-Brookford match from a little bit ago. They hear someone coming toward them and they begin to cringe a bit, feeling like they are about to be in some trouble. That’s because General Manager Allison Mayberry just walked in and she’s not in a happy mood.]

Allison: So…

[Allison folds her arms, staring a hole through the duo.]

Allison: Mind telling me what the hell you two were doing out there?

[Neither man says nothing as Allison continues.]

Allison: As far as I am aware, you two don’t have an issue with either Darian OR Brookford so there was no reason for you two to be out there. I just want you both to know that I am not cool with this and this is not going to be tolerated or unpunished. So, if you both know what’s good for the two of you, I want an explanation. Why?

[Connor and Corbin look at each other, then back at Allison, not knowing what to say to her.]

Allison: Well? Pleading the fifth isn’t going to help either of you. Were you both acting alone?

[They both shake their heads which draws a roll of the eyes from Allison.]

Allison: I see. Let me guess… someone put you both up to it?

[They nod without saying a word.]

Allison: You two were hired guns to get involved. That just leaves me with one last question. Who did it? Who hired you both to get involved and to interfere in that match?

Connor: Um…

Corbin: Uh….

Allison: WELL?

Connor: It was that crazy chick…

Allison: Sophie?

Corbin: No no… that girl that’s in love with Darian…

Allison: Chelsea??!?!?! Oh GOD!!!! So let me get this straight, she hired the two of you to interfere and “protect Darian” so he could be in the elimination chamber? Do I have that right?

[They both nod. Allison merely rolls her eyes and sighs.]

Allison: Thank you…

[Allison turns around and walks out of the trainer’s room, slamming the door shut on her way out.]

Allison: What in god’s name am I going to do with her?

[Allison walks down the hallway, trying to figure out answers for how to deal with Chelsea Summers being an obvious nuisance as the scene fades.]

We go backstage once more with Janice King. King is ready for her next interview, although we do not yet see who that may be with.

Janice: "Our main event tonight will be for the GCW X-Division Championship, and it is a rematch of sorts. Right now, joining me is one of the challengers, Hannah Myers."

The crowd cheers as Hannah walks into the scene, smiling.

Hannah: "Hey there, what's going on?"

Janice laughs a little.

Janice: "Oh, you know, doing the whole work thing right now. Tonight, you will have your rematch against Katherine Prescott, but added to the match is the woman who ruined the match for you two weeks ago...Karina Lysenko."

Hannah nods.

Hannah: "Yeah, good ol' Karina. You know, I was thinking it would be a blessing in disguise to have Karina in the match; that way, I know she won't be fucking things up. But, now, she has Anastasia in her corner, so I suppose that doesn't help all that much. It's cool though, because there is another reason I like the addition of Karina to the match."

Janice: "Oh? Why is that?"

The smile returns to Hannah's face, but there is a malicious gleem in her eyes.

Hannah: "So I can kick her Russian ass all around the arena. Not to mention, Katherine isn't her biggest fan...she wants a piece as well. I'm happy to share."

Hannah faces the camera, addressing Karina directly.

Hannah: "Listen up Karina...it's the 'Whore' here. You made an enemy of me when you made a target of my girl Destiny. Then, you went and ruined what was otherwise one hell of a title match between myself and Katherine. Tonight, Kat and I have you in a triple threat. Let that sink in, Karina. Triple threat. Two women who want to kick the shit out of you. No DQ. I know, your Russian buddy Anastasia will be lurking about. If she gets involved, she'll get the shit kicked out her."

Janice: "What about the title? This is quite the opportunity for you. It sounds like that aspect of the match is taking a backseat to you wanting revenge."

Hannah: "I mean, don't get me wrong, Janice. I still have my eye on the X-Division Championship. I can't deny having a split focus, but so what? I am fiercely loyal to my friends, and I am tired of all the shit Karina has been pulling. She should have gone home, or maybe become a Russian bride. Maybe Trump can deport her."

Hannah shrugs.

Hannah: "Here's what I'm thinking. Once Kat and I take care of the Russian nuisance, maybe then we can have a proper title match. Novel concept, right? I am not taking this chance to become the next X-Division Champion for granted. I've been working too hard to win some gold to let some psycho ruin it for me. I have spent countless hours in the gym lifting weights, sparring, running, toning every muscle in this perfect little body to give it all up just to smack a bitch. Don't get me wrong...I will smack a bitch, but I will also leave tonight X-Division Champion.

Katherine. Karina. I will see you both in the ring."

Hannah winks and walks off camera to a solid ovation from the Glendale crowd.

Glory Braddock vs. Dominic Baine

[Glory started out mat wrestling and technical wrestling Dominic, which she dominated early on, but Baine took advantage of a slight mistake and began to wear Glory down with a variety of suplexes, including the snap, belly to belly, and a belly to back. He delivered a running power slam and covered…1…2Kickout! Baine locked in an abdominal stretch. Baine locked in a surfboard submission. Baine with a back breaker rack. Baine with a dominator. He covers…1…2…3NO! Glory kicks out! Baine looks to go for the International Treaty but Glory picks the leg and locks in Glorify Thy Name! Baine makes it to the ropes. Baine charges back and goes for a lariat but Glory ducks and connects with Gloria in Excelsis Deo! A cover…1…2…3NO! Baine kicks out! Glory goes up top and looks for the London Plunge but Baine moves out of the way! Baine with the Baine Existence! Glory starts to fade away. But just as it looks like all is lost she counters into Shekinah Glory! But Baine is too close to the ropes and he reaches them to break it up! Baine boots her in the gut and goes for International Treaty again but Glory breaks free with shots to his thigh. Glory then kicks him in the gut, doubling him over, and then snaps off her new finishing move, Beautiful Insanity…an impact ddt! Glory covers…1…2…3!]

WINNER: Glory Braddock

Backstage…

Darian Andrew walks through the locker-room doors frustrated. Immediately behind him is interviewer extraordinaire, Brittany Kayl.

Kayl: Darian…

Darian ignores Brittany.

Kayl: Darian, do you have any words about what we just saw out there?

He stops, laughing a bit.

Andrews: Every time… every time I think I get my head on straight and can get ahead, someone just decides to drag me back.

Kayl: It appears that Chelsea isn’t going to be giving you any breaks, even with the restraining order in place.

Darian stops, laughing bitterly.

Andrews: You know what’s funny? The restraining order was supposed to be a last ditch effort to get some space and sanity. I didn’t want to have to take it out, but Chelsea left me with no other reasonable alternative. She just… she can’t get it into her dim skull that I don’t want anything to do with her. And yet, she just can’t take a hint! So the restraining order was supposed to be the end of it – and still she finds a way around it!

Kayl: So what do you do now?

Darian shrugs.

Andrews: I don’t know. I’m dealing with a woman who doesn’t understand boundaries, and even does whatever she can to get around a restraining order. I don’t know what I’m going to do… But I’ll figure something out… I have to…

The scene shifts…

[Shotgun fades to the locker room where Casey Holliday is seen taping her wrists as the crowd boos her. She’s not in the greatest mood ever, having to see Nate Lawson win his match earlier from the announce table, but at the same time, she remains heavily focused knowing that her six person tag team match is coming up in a few moments. She looks a fair distance away and smirks upon realizing that she’s not alone at the moment.]

Casey: I figured you would show up.

[Adrian Waters walks into the scene and the crowd boos even louder as the former world champion has a smirk on his face.]

Adrian: What? I can’t check in on you? I saw some of the stuff you were saying earlier. Nate Lawson. What a fool. You know that I had my run ins with him in the past.

Casey: Yeah, definitely. You really drove him off the ledge a couple of times.

Adrian: Indeed, good times.

Casey: Speaking of driving someone off the ledge… boy, you REALLY have it in for Victoria, don’t you?

[Adrian and Casey both laugh in the midst of the crowd booing both of them.]

Adrian: Did you see the look on her face when I went to confront her unexpectedly? She acted like she wanted to be somewhere else. You can tell that even though she won against me at For Glory and Gold, she doesn’t want to deal with me again.

Casey: Of course not. That’s because Victoria can’t handle anyone with the intellectual acumen that you do and anytime someone psychologically challenges her, she crumbles. I remember when you pulled those parodies on her and she cracked that same night. I just think it’s a load of crap that you can’t even get a one on one rematch and you have to wait until Survival of the Fittest to get that title back.

Adrian: Don’t worry. I’ve got all of that handled. At the end of the day, we’ve got a match to focus on and this isn’t just about Vicky. This is also about Marie Jones and Queen Mamba, two people that you haven’t faced in that ring yet.

Casey: Right. Marie is another one of THEM. I don’t know what the big deal is about her. Yeah, she’s piled up the accolades in GCW, but at the end of the day, just someone else to make an example of. I’m not worried by her presence on the other side and I am definitely not worried about the other team, to be quite honest.

Adrian: Nor am I, and I will give you one reason why. Queen Mamba. I took her on two weeks ago and I beat her. What the hell happened to her anyway? She took it to Chantelle Chambers and next thing you know, she loses to her at Resurrection and she hasn’t quite been the same ever since.

Casey: Tell me about it. I love that Allison put me on Team Shotgun earlier in the night, but I’m disgusted by the fact that she put QUEEN MAMBA on it. Really? Hey, at least Alexander Midas is on that team too and he’s on our team tonight. The way I see it, on our side, we have two former GCW World Champions and a prodigy of her generation that WILL be a world champion here in GCW. Vicky and Marie are good, as much as it disgusts me to admit, but we know who the Achilles heel is on the other team.

Adrian: Mamba…

[Adrian pauses and chuckles.]

Adrian: You don’t need to worry, Casey. We defintiely have this tonight. With the combination that we have, I don’t see a way we can lose. I’ll see you out there later.

[Adrian respectfully pats Casey on the shoulder before he turns and leaves the scene. Casey smiles, obviously retaining her confidence and showing no signs of fear or doubt about the outcome of the tag team match that is to take place later in the night as the scene comes to an end.]

[Dressed and ready to compete, GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas finds herself alone in the locker room with a camera right in front of her. Her appearance draws some huge cheers from the fans. Victoria has the title slung over her shoulder and she retains her serious, determined demeanor as she begins to express her thoughts.]

Victoria: I am not denying that this has been a roller coaster year for me. I’ve experienced some damn good times in 2017. Hell, I’ll even say that this has been the year of my career up to this point. But that conversation with Adrian Waters earlier, when he tried getting in my head the way he did, really got me thinking. It definitely gave me some time to put things into perspective and I’ll tell you one thing, I’ve been on the mainstream scene for almost 8 years now and I’ve accomplished so much of what I dreamed of and then some. I’ve seen so many people come and so many people go. I’ve had my best of friends and my worst of enemies, of which Adrian is finding himself among relatively quickly. I’ve had an on-again, off-again relationship with the woman that mentored me at the start of my mainstream career, I’ve made apparent, career long-enemies with people like Myra Lynwood and I’ve won five world championships along the way and for everything I’ve done in this business, in this company, for people like Adrian to try and take the shortcuts that he does and to attempt the nonsense that he does makes me sick to my stomach.

Here in GCW, especially, I have dealt with some of the worst of the worst from an ego perspective. I’ve dealt with some people that have seriously tried to break me and I admit that I take it more personal stepping between the ropes here than I have anywhere else I have wrestled. Yes, I was already a two-time world champion before GCW. Yes, I experienced my first taste of main event success in my first mainstream company, but I didn’t become what I am as a professional wrestler until I got here, damn it! I have grown everywhere I’ve been, but I haven’t grown anywhere as much as I’ve grown here. In my first job, I learned how to be a wrestler, and here in GCW, I have not only mastered my craft, but it was here in GCW where I grew up and become the strong woman that I am. You want me to list off the list of people I’ve had to deal with since coming here?

I’ve dealt with Camelot when the personalities involved were at their very worst.

I carried, from a personality perspective, two of the most ungrateful, pathetic people I’ve ever met in my career while all they ever did was embarrass me.

I dealt with a person that one stripped me of my pride by paying her back with the end of her career.

Travis Vessey tried everything he could to hurt me once upon a time and he made me doubt my worth as a wrestler but damn it, I pulled through in the end.

Tina Valentine… oh god, that was a torment to deal with when she was here as she kept taking out my close confidants one by one, including my own mother, but I got through that stronger.

I even battled myself and my own insecurities, when it seemed like I just might never win this championship a second time and redeem the sins of my first reign. I was broken, I was shattered, I suffered that forced dye job but that was the moment I finally grew up and ever since then, I know I haven’t been perfect. I know I’ve had my falls. I know I’ve made my mistakes. But god damn it, I’ve tried the very best I can for this company and in the grand scheme of things as far as my career goes, there is no company I can call home more than I call this place home and that’s why when people like Adrian try to take this all from me and take the low roads that they go on, it sickens the hell out of me.

Not everyone’s going to like me. I get that. I get that the roster wants what I have, but there’s no denying the burning desire I have for this company. Michael McKay, through all my wars with him, taught me the value of being a champion in GCW and everything that man has ever given me is so much of what keeps me going and I know every time I step in that ring, world champion or not, I make him proud! So Adrian, I hope you enjoyed whatever licks you got in tonight while you could because in just a few moments, I’m going to give you another reminder of what true, blue blooded GCW passion is!

[The crowd greatly cheers Victoria as she exits the locker room ready to fight that six person tag team match that is coming up in just a few moments.]

Six Person Tag
Victoria Salinas, Marie Jones, Queen Mamba vs. Adrian Waters, Casey Holliday, Alexander Midas

[With grudges galore, there was no question that this was a six person tag to remember. Marie and Midas started the proceedings and things were evenly matched until Midas raked the eyes. He was in control for a bit, culminating with Midas bringing Marie down with a scoop slam, getting a two count out of it. Adrian was tagged in. Marie would rally back and kept the former world champion at bay until she brought him down with a spinning DDT. After a two count, Mamba was tagged in, enraged. Adrian took advantage of this at some point and would keep her grounded until he came back with an electric chair facebuster that would have won it had Mamba not kicked out. Casey was then tagged in next. Mamba would rally back with all her rage, culminating with Mamba hitting Casey with a Northern Lights and getting a cover, but Casey kicked out. Victoria would be tagged in. Casey had her own rally that culminated with a swinging neckbreaker. Casey covered, but Victoria kicked out. Midas was tagged back in. Victoria bounced back, culminating with a reverse corner splash that nearly had the win, but Midas kicked out. Toward the end of the match, Midas and Mamba were legal. Victoria was knocked down on the outside while Adrian and Casey double teamed Marie. That double team turned into a triple team on Mamba. Victoria recovered and entered the ring, Marie then got in the fray. Eventually, this lead to Victoria clotheslining Adrian and herself out and Marie doing the same with Casey. Midas had Mamba ready-made for a Fisherman’s suplex, but Mamba blocked it and countered with an inside cradle that resulted in a three count!]

WINNERS: Victoria Salinas, Marie Jones and Queen Mamba!

[The fans erupted with cheers at this as Midas was left stunned. Mamba was quick to get out of the ring before Midas could get to her and she was definitely beaming at the pin she just got for her team. Victoria and Marie would join Mamba in the celebration as Midas continued to seethe. Adrian was shown to be displeased as he laid on the steel steps, none too happy about what just happened. He kept staring daggers at Victoria in particular as the announce team heaped praise on the good guys for pulling through.]

[Shotgun fades backstage and the crowd is booing at the sight of Karina Lysenko standing with GCW Interviewer Roderick Osborn. Karina, unlike weeks past, is actually in a good mood unlike most of the time she is interviewed. Roderick gets the signal and he commences the interview that’s about to take place.]

Roderick: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, with me at this time is none other than Karina Lysenko and hard as it is to believe, she actually requested this interview. Obviously, you’re in a good mood.

Karina: Yes… now that this situation is now two against two instead of one against two, I have every reason to be. Of course, it helps that Anastasia took care of the Judas earlier tonight.

Roderick: So, let’s take it back to last Shotgun. It was a definite surprise to see Anastasia Ivanova get involved when you both assaulted Controversy. Do you mind telling us what this is all about?

Karina: Roddy, it’s very simple! The world is looking at the birth of a new ginger nation, but not that old American version that was ran into the ground by the Jenni Andersons and the Marie Jones or anything like that. No, we are the Union of Socialist Soviet Gingers! Or… if you want to keep it simple like all you obese Americans like to do… the Soviet Gingers will do just fine. But, the aim is simple. We are not only looking to conquer Controversy, we are looking to conquer the entire tag team division and in due time, that’s exactly what we are going to do.

Roderick: Simple and most likely effective, but tonight, you’ve got yourself an opportunity in the singles division… more specifically… the X-Division. You are in the main event tonight against Hannah Myers and Katherine Prescott with the title on the line.

Karina: Indeed. I am very pleased. How about that… me… the proverbial loser that never caught a break and lost over and over and over again… in the main event of Shotgun. A year ago, it was thought to be impossible. But, it is reality. Hmm.... I can see it now. I win this X-Division title… and then I keep retaining it all the way to Survival of the Fittest…. Yes… I can see the dream: tonight: the X-Division title… at Survival of the Fittest… THE WORLD!

Roderick: Are you looking that far ahead?

Karina: Yes. Now, I know the champion and the whore are going to be tough to contend with. I already conquered Destiny and tonight, I will finally conquer the whore… more effectively than any man she has ever slept with. You know my feelings on her. Katherine? I had no problems with her, and then she decided to be a stupid idiot and get involved in something that wasn’t her business. I’m not worried. She’s going to pay for it with her precious championship. Anything less than the title tonight is a disappointment, but mark my words… I will make it happen!

[Karina scoffs and walks by Roderick Osborn, offering no more words in addition to the ones that she just spoke. Roderick plays things cool, glad to have conducted the interview, as the scene fades.]

The scene comes on in a gym in Vancouver, British Columbia. Hayley Gold can be seen standing inside the gym, a GCW camera watching her as she works out. The scene is interspliced with Hayley sparring… her voice narrates.

Gold: So I needed to take some time to evaluate, and to best do that, I came home.

Some photos showing Hayley at a younger age, when she was first training to break into the industry with her sister, Valerie.

Gold: This is where I started. Where I picked up the wrestling art. Where I became the “Hayley Gold” that challenged for the GCW Global Championship – that won the World Tag Team Championships with Gabby Austin.

More shots of Hayley working out can be seen.

Gold: So, after going through my slump in GCW for the better part of a year, it went without saying that this would be where I came. And yeah, I slumped big time. I am better than what I’ve shown in the last year. I am better than most of the people who have beaten me recently. I am better than a lot of mainstays on the GCW roster. This is just a matter of refocusing on that. This is a matter of getting back to where I belong – both as it pertains to my in ring ability and my position in GCW. It’s time that “Gold” becomes more than just a name. It’s time gold once again adorned my waist… next time I step into a GCW ring, this slump comes to a screeching halt. Guaranteed.

The scene shifts out with Hayley preparing a submission hold… cutting away before it gets there…

Janice: Joining me at this time, the GCW X-Division Champion... Katherine Prescott.

The camera pans to the side of Janice King, showing the X-Division Champion, Katherine Prescott.

Janice: Katherine, two weeks ago didn't go as smoothly as you had hoped, when Karina Lysenko interfered in your match with Hannah Myers. Tonight, you face both Hannah and Karina in a triple-threat match for the X-Division Title. Your thoughts?

Katherine: You know, Janice... I have to be honest, I'm a bit pissed off. Karina Lysenko had no right to get involved in mine and Hannahs match. But no, she stuck her nose where it didn't belong, and our match was ruined. So they want to make this a triple-threat match and add Karina? Fine, that's great, because I'm sure Hannah wants to get her hands on her, and I know I want to get my hands on her. Karinas going to find out she made the biggest mistake of her life, getting involved in business that had nothing to do with her.

Janice: Are you concerned about the fact that you could lose your X-Division Title without being pinned or submitted?

Katherine shrugs.

Katherine: It's a possibility... in a triple-threat match, you always have to be aware of BOTH opponents. Hannah is a world-class competitor, and while I'm pissed at her, so is Karina. Either one could very walk out with the title. I just have to make sure that doesn't happen, but it is easier said than done. That's why I'm the X-Division Champion, though... I have to deal with challenges like this, and I will.

Janice: Anastasia Jones will likely be watching, and there's the possibility she could get involved. You'll likely have to have eyes in the back of your head concerning her. Are you worried about that possibility?

Katherine: You're right, she very well could get involved... but if she does, I'll make sure she regrets it, and I've no doubt Hannah will too. I also have no doubt Anastasia may need to keep an eye out for Destiny Skye. Hopefully, we'll be able to minimize her involvement and keep this a fair fight.

Janice: Any final thoughts?

Katherine: Hannah, I'm sorry our last match got marred by Karina, hopefully this time, with her involved and in our sights, we won't have that issue. Karina, I'm looking forward to kicking your ass. Ladies, bring your best, because I plan on bringing mine. I'm walking in the X-Division Champion, and I plan on walking OUT the X-Division Champion!

Janice: Thank you for your time, Katherine.

Katherine: No problem, Janice

Main Event
GCW X Division Championship
Hannah Myers vs. Karina Lysenko vs. Katherine Prescott (champion)

[Unsurprisingly, at the start of the match, Hannah and Katherine double teamed Karina who had to take a bit of a relentless assault. This culminated with a double suplex that led to Katherine making a cover, but Hannah broke things up. Hannah and Katherine then had a brawl after this as both ladies were quite heated, looking to prove themselves as a proper X-Division Champion. Ultimately, Hannah took control and would lift and bring down Katherine with a Fisherman’s suplex right into a cover. However, Karina would return to the fray and break up the pinfall attempt. Karina then mauled Hannah and was relentless against her. She would dominate things for the next while until she brought Hannah down with a Tiger bomb! This move led right into a cover, but Katherine broke it up. Karina and Katherine would then fight for the next few minutes. Katherine rallied and she would bring Karina down with a running bulldog. Karina covered, but Hannah broke it up. They tried double teaming Karina again, but Anastasia Ivanova came out to put a stop to that. Karina took control with her help, but Destiny Skye came down to take out Anastasia and make things fair again. Back in the ring, Karina spat in Hannah’s face and raked her right in the eyes. She brought her down with a Pele kick! Karina looked to finish things off. She got Hannah up and connected with the Ravishing Red Drop! However, Katherine came in out of nowhere with a K.D.S. Karina went down and Katherine went to the top! STARFALL PRESS! Taken out by the RRD, Hannah fell out of the ring as Katherine hooked the leg of Karina and got the three count to the delight of the crowd.]

WINNER and STILL X-Division Champion: Katherine Prescott

[Katherine got up and was handed her title as the announce team talked about how she really proved herself! The cheers though, didn’t last long as she was blindsided by Cody Lindberg-Knight and Chantelle Chambers wasn’t far behind as a two on one occurred. The beating continued for a bit until Victoria Salinas decided enough was enough. She took it to the two of them and knocked down Cody with a Busaiku Knee to the head, causing him to fall down and roll out of the ring. However, Adrian Waters ran in and blindsided Victoria, resulting in her being mugged by Adrian and Chantelle. This brought down BROOKFORD! He put a stop to the beating by standing in front of Adrian, teasing that he was about to hurt him. This enabled Victoria to get up. However, Brookford gave Victoria a big lariat and it became a three on one affair. Katherine recovered to help, but it was still three on two. That is… until Glory Braddock stormed the ring to finally even it up. Glory took Chantelle, Victoria took Adrian and Katherine took Brookford. This three on three continued until security came in to break things up! The bad guys left the ring as security divided everyone. The battle line was clearly drawn as Shotgun went off the air.]