I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

Controversy vs. Soviet Gingers

The gloves were off for this opening grudge match and Controversy had the early advantage when they knocked Karina out of the ring with a double dropkick, then did the same to Anastasia. The Soviets regrouped on the floor for the nine seconds they could before being counted out and Destiny Skye squared off against Anastasia Ivanova. Destiny kept Ivanova off her game with a fast paced offense. Destiny hit a roundhouse kick and went for a cover, but Anastasia kicked out. Anastasia was able to slow Skye down after that with a rake of the eyes, followed by a body slam and a double foot stomp before tagging in Lysenko.

As expected, Karina was brutal against the woman she feels caused the collapse of #GingerNation. She kicked, stomped, and punched Skye. She executed a sit out powerbomb on Destiny, but did not go for a cover. She started to choke Destiny forcing the ref to make a five count. Karina then tagged Ivanova back in and for the next several minutes, the two gingers dominated Skye, but were unable to get the pinfall. On the ring apron, Hannah started to encourage the crowd to cheer Destiny on, which they did. Karina was back in and went for the Ravishing Red Drop, but Skye countered with her RKO, Destiny! With the crowd still behind her, she made a diving tag to Hannah!

Hannah was on fire, taking Karina down with a clothesline before clobbering a rushing Ivanova with a roundhouse kick. She spun back around to catch Lysenko with a roll-up, but Karina kicked out. Myers remained in control for quite a while, until she missed a corner splash and Karina tagged Anastasia in. Anastasia with a DDT, then aknee drop from the second turnbuckle. She made a cover, but Myers kicked out. Anastasia hit a swinging neck breaker and a belly to back suplex. Another cover and another kickout. Ivanova threw Hannah off of the ropes and went for a backdrop, but Hannah performed a sunset flip, pinning Anastasia's shoulders to the mat. 1...2...Karina rushed into the ring and booted Hannah in the head to stop the pinfall!

This brought Destiny into the ring and she and Karina started to trade lefts and rights, spilling out to the floor. With all the confusion, Hannah went to the top and waited for Anastasia to rise...and she executed Falling Angel! 1...2...3!

Winners: Controversy

Myers jumped out to the floor to celebrate with Destiny, and Karina backed off, giving both girls a death stare. She then climbed into the ring, helping Ivanova to her feet, and the Soviet Gingers watched Controversy's exit with anger as the scene fades.

Backstage, Roderick Osborn is searching for someone to interview, when Adrian Waters approaches. Adrian is dressed for his upcoming match and looks pre-occupied. Osborn sighs, not really wanting to deal with Waters, but deciding to do so anyhow.

Roderick: "Excuse me, Adrian. Can I get a few words with you before your upcoming match?"

Adrian stops, and this time, he is the one to sigh.

Adrian: "If you must, Oswald."

Roderick: "Thank you...wait. Did you just call me Oswald? You've been wrestling here for well over a year and you don't even know my name?"

Adrian rolls his eyes and makes a shooing gesture at Osborn.

Adrian: "Do you want an interview or not?"

Roderick seems to ponder Adrian's question seriously before deciding to forge onward.

Roderick: "Right. Shortly, you will be facing Victoria Salinas and Brookford in a triple threat which serves as a preview of the chamber match at Survival of the Fittest. Do you feel winning this match would give the victor momentum going into the chamber?"

Adrian: "Have you noticed that Mayberry is once again protecting her beloved Vicky? You mentioned that it's a triple threat, but you failed to mention that it's a non-title triple threat. It's the obvious bias of Allison Mayberry rearing it's ugly head...because, let's face it, if the title were on the line, I wouldn't even have to pin Vicky to win the title. I could just as easily win the belt by pinning Nate. But, I will bide my time. Patience is a virtue, Osmond, and I can be very patient when I need to be. I will wrestle this silly little non-title match tonight. GCW will get it's ratings and Mayberry will protect her precious."

Roderick: "That didn't exactly answer my question, but moving on, Brookford will likely be gunning for you tonight."

Adrian: "Of course he will. Nate is a tough dude, there's no denying it. But he's lacking upstairs in the brains department. He has been fixated on me ever since Utopia and I beat up his little slut. Hell, it really goes back further than that. Nate has been against me ever since I was pulled into B4B. He was just the heavy of B4B...easily expendable. I, on the other hand, with my superior intellect, was irreplaceable. Tell me jealousy didn't eat away at that one brain cell he has. What's his excuse now? I cost him the World title?"

Waters chuckles.

Adrian: "Nate, I cost you nothing. You will never hold the World Championship. It's too lofty a goal for an ape like you. You want to go around blaming me? Fine, but everyone else knows the truth...and I will prove my superiority over you once again tonight. Salinas, I will be giving you a very important reminder tonight. Don't count the smartest man in GCW out."

Roderick: "One last topic. Why did you feel the need to make a veiled threat towards Britany Kayl over Twitter this past week?"

Waters glares at Osborn, then shakes his head.

Adrian: "The very fact that you refer to my tweets as veiled threats. I made no threats directly at Ms. Kayl. I was simply explaning to Aphrodite that she would be ill-advised to take any actions which would trigger a retaliation. It was purely hypothetical. But, naturally, that old fuck Van Stanton starts to try to assert himself, blabbering on about all these fines he was going to rain down upon Myra and myself. The whole thing was blown way out of proportion by a delusional cunt and a senile old man. Nothing more. Now, if you are done, I have a match to win."

[Allison Mayberry draws some cheers as the scene fades in on her sitting in her office, business as usual. She’s largely in a relaxed state at the moment, though she’s not going to be alone for too much longer as she hears a knock on the door. Allison doesn’t appear annoyed whatsoever at this.]

Allison: Come in!

[Allison looks down on the notepad on her desk, writing something down for a quick moment. Once she’s done, she looks up and almost instantly, a look of intrigue sweeps her face.]

Allison: Darian. Hey…

[Allison stands up to meet Darian Andrews in the eye.]

Allison: Is there anything you need at the moment?

[Darian laughs at this, though it’s unclear if he’s laughing out of anger or amusement.]

Darian: A lot… actually…

Allison: Listen, about last Shotgun, I didn’t anticipate that Chelsea was going to do such a thing. I wasn’t aware she was that desperate to override the restraining order to the point where she hires people like Total Emissary to get involved in your matches. I don’t even know how she was capable of hiring them at all.

Darian: She probably screwed them, let’s be honest!

Allison: Darian…

Darian: What? Some comic relief would be nice. I’m not angry at you, but if you want my opinion and I am trying to be respectful as possible here, you’ve done your best to work through this situation, but for some reason, I have the hunch that anywhere else in professional wrestling, she’d already have been suspended long-term, if not outright fired by now. I’ll even go as far as saying that signing Chelsea to Shotgun might be your one true, massive blunder as Shotgun General Manager…

Allison: And all of the apologizing in the world isn’t going to fix that…

[Allison pauses and sighs, clearly flabbergasted by the entire situation.]

Allison: I’m almost at wits end with her… what she’s been doing… her social media antics…

Darian: I don’t know if her father is threatening legal action or whatever, but she’s the kind of person that thinks she can get away with everything. I’m not going to stand for it anymore. It might help if you actually came down harder on her. I’m not telling you to fire her, but I think it’s for the best interest of the show, and heck, even the woman herself, if you went “zero tolerance” on her before she gets even worse and does something extremely stupid that would endanger you, endanger everyone else and possibly endanger herself. She needs help, a lot of it.

Allison: You’re right. Maybe I’ve cut her too much slack. Maybe my efforts have done more harm than good. Maybe I’m not being hard on her enough. You know what, I’ll take what you said under advisement. I just hope and pray that she doesn’t do anything stupid tonight. But anyway, thanks for being a pro about this, seriously. Right now, I just want you to focus on your match and team Shotgun.

Darian: No worries, I can handle that. That restraining order is more of a peace of mind than you could ever know!

[Allison nods, clearly understanding where he’s coming from to the best of her ability and with that, Darian turns and leaves the office. Allison sits back down, clearly doing her best to focus on running a smooth operation tonight, before the scene cuts out.]

Twin Magic vs. Dominic Baine & Alexander Midas

[Marie and Kim started out fast and furious against Midas and Baine, causing the two arrogant superstars to have to regroup early. Midas and Baine isolated Kim in the middle portion of the contest, working surprisingly well together. Kim made a tag and Marie came in and a brawl broke out with Marie fighting Baine and Kim fighting Midas. Order is eventually restored and Marie goes for The Vindicator but Baine counters and connects with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Midas is in and goes for The Midas Touch but Marie slips free and shoves him into Baine who makes a blind tag. Kim is tagged in! Kim drills Midas with Shadowblade but Baine drops her with The International Treaty. Marie in with a superkick to Baine! Midas considers jumping in and Marie dares him to come, saying she has a superkick ready for him too. But Midas smirks and then just walks away from the ring. Kim manages to make the tag to Marie. Baine goes for International Treaty on Marie but she counters into Ave Maria! She covers…1…2…3!]

WINNERS: Twin Magic, Marie earns a shot at the GCW Heritage Championship!

[Shotgun fades inside of a makeshift studio and the fans boo quite loudly at the sight of Casey Holliday in a makeshift studio with her girlfriend Bianca in a somewhat similar situation as they were in last Shotgun. The two are sitting in front of a projector as Casey begins to speak.]

Casey: So, last Shotgun was quite interesting wasn’t it? Of course, the biggest news from my perspective is the fact that I am on Team Shotgun in this year’s Survival of the Fittest five on five.

Bianca: And not only are you on the team, but you’re… the TEAM CAPTAIN!

Casey: Of course I am, because if there is anything that I personally know about, it’s the future of professional wrestling, which is, of course, me! But of course, I’m not going go go as far as saying that I’m going to singlehandedly beat Team Livewire on my own. I have to have… help…

[Casey pauses, rolling her eyes, indicating her reluctance to have people by her side.]

Bianca: Like you need it! Have you seen what Team Livewire looks like? I mean, they’re not bad and all, but none of them are you.

Casey: We’ll cover more of that in two weeks, but, for right now, Bianca and I are focusing on our team mates since we also happen to be teaming with three of the four going up against… well… I don’t know what to call them, so let’s just go through the other four members of the team and get this over with, okay? We’re going to start off with the obvious…

[Bianca picks up the controller of the projector and presses the button, turning on a blank image on a screen. She presses it again to reveal a picture of Nate Lawson.]

Bianca: Ew…. GROSS!

Casey: I know, right? Nate fucking Lawson… boy does he have a way with words or what? People are going to see him as the leader of the team in their misguided stupidity because “oh he represents the good fight” and blah blah blah! Well, from my own experience, clearly, representing the good fight is practically worthless.

Bianca: Not to mention Nate’s opinions of you…

Casey: Exactly. But the thing of it is, he can’t be a leader of anything. Sure, last year at Survival of the Fittest, he managed to come away with the Television Championship and all that, but this year? He’s going to have to follow my lead. But, he can’t do that because this is a guy with an EGO so far up his ass that if you look close enough, you’ll see Kacy Oliver’s head in his stomach considering she’s always up his!

Bianca: Yeah… having something up your ass is gross… I’m just saying…

Casey: Let’s focus on the task, shall we?

[Bianca nods, pressing the button, revealing an image of Darian Andrews.]

Bianca: I’m… not touching this one…

Casey: Please! Chelsea knows the two of us are dating!

Bianca: Yeah but… I don’t think she knows exactly what that even means. If we even SAY anything about him, she’s going to think we want to screw him!

Casey: Great point. Next?

[Bianca presses the button, revealing Alexander Midas.]

Casey: Now THERE is someone that I can respect! Someone that you can say… is the Casey Holliday of this generation and I mean that in a good way because… look, I’m just saying that the next generation is all about yours truly. Bottom line is, this is a guy that we KNOW can get it done. Does he not have more world championships than the rest of our team combined?

Bianca: As much as it pains YOU to admit…

Casey: Yes… I know. Don’t remind me. But, let’s be brutally honest here. With Nate’s ego and Darian’s distraction, Midas and I are going to be the two that are holding this goddamn team together.

Bianca: It also doesn’t help that the teammate we have yet to talk about hasn’t had the greatest win-loss record since Resurrection.

Casey: Speaking of…

[Bianca hits the button one last time, revealing an image of Queen Mamba.]

Casey: Queen Mamba… or Queen Garter?

Bianca: OUCH!

Casey: I mean… look… this is someone that was giving Chantelle Chambers a lot of hell going into Resurrection and then she lost to her which, okay fine, no shame in that, but what has she done ever since? What the FUCK happened to her? Yeah, she got a pinfall last Shotgun and that’s great, but why can’t she be consistent?

Bianca: If I may… I honestly worry that Queen Mamba might cost you guys. You don’t know which Mamba is going to show up. Will it be the Mamba that gave Chantelle hell? Or will it be the Mamba that got beat recently by Izumi “Should I Stay or Should I Go Now?” Sato?

Casey: Honestly, if it’s the latter? We are SO fucked!

Bianca: We’re ALWAYS fucked… you know what I mean?

Casey: ...oh god…

[Casey covers her face in embarrassment.]

Bianca: I mean, last night I had to do it to myself because…

Casey: OKAY OKAY… the world doesn’t need to know!

Bianca: Sorry…

Casey: So, that’s Team Shotgun… the team that I have to lead to victory! In two weeks, Bianca and I will be going over Team Livewire. I’ll be seeing you all later when I lead by example in that eight person tag!

[On that cue, Casey and Bianca walk out of the studio, enabling the scene to fade.]

(We cut backstage where we spot Dexter Russell standing by with Marie Annabelle Jones.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, earlier this evening my guest at this time, Marie Jones, along with her sister Kim, defeated Alexander Midas and Dominic Baine, and by earning the pin fall, Marie has earned herself a shot at the GCW Heritage Championship at Survival of the Fittest.

Marie: Sure, but who cares about that?

(Russell looks confused.)

Dexter: Huh?

Marie: Let’s talk about us!

(“Marie” plants a kiss on Dexter’s lips. Just then another woman, dressed identically to her, steps into view, scowling at this imposter.)

Marie: Uh, Kim…

(“Marie”, who we now realize was Kim all along, immediately pulls away from Dexter and smirks.)

Kim: Sorry, sis, but I couldn’t help but get a few laughs in!

(Kim walks away, leaving Marie alone with Dexter.)

Marie: I apologize, Dex.

Dexter: Uh, it’s ok…that was weird but ok…anyway, you and Baine are now set to fight for the Heritage Title at Survival of the Fittest…

(She nods her head.)

Marie: What you saw out there tonight was Twin Magic, my sister and I, working together as a well-oiled machine, taking apart both Midas and Baine. Now Midas was well on his way to getting defeated tonight but he walked away. Like a coward he ran instead of facing me. That’s fine, maybe Dominic Baine will realize, like everyone else realizes, just what kind of man Midas is. As for Baine himself…

(Jones smirks.)

Marie: …the GCW Heritage Championship is coming home with me. You want to raise its meaning, its worth? You want to make it mean even more than the world title? Those are lofty goals, Dominic, but you’re going to have to do a lot more than what you’ve been doing; and lately all you’ve been doing is running away from worthy challengers, like you ran away from people like Glory Braddock. I remember all too well how you got yourself intentionally disqualified in order to retain your title.

(She shakes her head.)

Marie: Those are not the marks of a worthy champion and that is not how you raise the worth, the meaning, and the overall grandeur of a championship. You raise its meaning and worth by defending a title with honor, pride, and nobility…three things you would know nothing about…

(She points to herself.)

Marie: …but when I take the GCW Heritage Championship away from you at Survival of the Fittest, Dominic, I am going to do what you failed to do, I am going to raise its meaning, I WILL raise its worth, and I will be a GCW Heritage Champion that the people can be proud of.

(Marie walks away.)

The Republic vs. Total War

[With momentum toward tag team turmoil on the line, all parties involved were definitely bringing their best. Strength vs. strength would be what started things off as Mark and JaMarcus locked up. There was no clear advantage until JaMarcus tried to give Mark a German suplex. Mark, however, would land on his feet JaMarcus would turn around and get a kick in the gut followed by a swinging neckbreaker for his troubles. Mark covered but only got two. Sophie was tagged in but JaMarcus would eventually recover and take control. JaMarcus brought Sophie down with a gutwrench suplex and made a cover, but Sophie kicked out. Julia was then tagged in. Sophie would be the one in control however, torturing Julia for a bit before bringing her down with a running knee to the side of a kneeled Julia’s head. Sophie covered, but Julia kicked out. Mark was tagged back in. A powerbomb attempt was countered into a facebuster. Julia was in control, culminating with a handspring cutter! A cover was made, but Mark kicked out. JaMarcus was tagged back in. Sophie blindsided him from behind and from there, JaMarcus was isolated for a long stretch as Sophie and Mark traded tag outs and pinfalls. JaMarcus finally stemmed the tide, countering a cross body attempt by Sophie into a powerslam. This led to Mark and Julia being simultaneously tagged in. Julia was fresh, cornering Mark for a bit, but Sophie got involved to create a 2-on-1. JaMarcus recovered to clothesline himself and Sophie out. This would enable Julia to regain control, eventually leading to the Queen’s Ransom and the fans cheering a big win for the Republic after the three count.]

WINNERS: The Republic

[Julia celebrated for a bit before JaMarcus recovered to join her in the ring. Mark rolled out of the ring and the Republic revelled in the big bounceback win that they just got, the announce team mentioning how they were able to score some big momentum going into Survival of the Fittest. As the Republic continued to celebrate, some were wondering how any team could stop them if they continued to build up momentum.]

[Shotgun fades to the hallway where interviewer Roderick Osborn is standing by.]

Roderick: Ladies and gentlemen, I hate to break journalistic integrity here, but I can’t say that I am looking forward to my interview assignment at the moment. You might want to follow me so you can see what I am getting at.

[Roderick pauses as he walks down the hallway toward one of the locker rooms. He opens the door without even knocking and suddenly…]

Voice: STEP BACK!!! BACK I SAY!!!!

[Chelsea Summers comes into the scene wielding an ax.]

Roderick: Oh no…

Chelsea: WHAT?

Roderick: I’m just here for an interview with you about your X-Division title match later tonight against Katherine Prescott.

Chelsea: Yeah? All that needs to be said is that I am going to KICK… HER… ASS!!!! BUT, I need to make a message very clear. I saw Darian talking to Allison. Did you see the way she looked at him as she listened to such… I don’t know what to call it…

Roderick: What are you getting at?

Chelsea: Let me put it to you this way. Allison Mayberry is a WITCH! She is casting a spell on Darian to make him say those things so that she can have him all to herself, pulling a sick Tiffany-Isabella scenario where this time, the boss actually fucks the crush! Yes, Allison is COMPETITION! No WONDER she is keeping me away from him and punishing me so much! She’s just jealous that SHE can’t have him! So, I am going to send that bitch a message to STAY AWAY FROM MY MAN!!!!

Roderick: ...so you’re going to chop her into pieces???

Chelsea: That’s not in my initial plans… but make yourself useful and follow me! You need to see every second of this.

[Chelsea turns and walks further down the hallway. Roderick reluctantly follows her and Chelsea turns left, into Allison Mayberry’s office which is left unoccupied at the moment!]

Chelsea: Time to send her a message!

[Chelsea takes the ax and completely hacks the entire thing, screaming and yelling as she does so. Chelsea shatters everything she can find from her desk, to a bookcase, to windows, to walls, lamps, a poster of Jeffrey Alexander, Cynthia Stanton’s GCW contract, a fire extinguisher and a computer. The office is completely littered in debris as Roderick just stands there stunned.]

Chelsea: That’s what she gets for STEALING MY MAN!!!

[Right on cue, Allison walks in.]

Allison: What the hell…

Chelsea: BACK OFF!!!!! BACK OFF!!!! I WILL CUT YOU!!!!

Allison: What are you doing now?!?!?!

Chelsea: This is what you get!!!! This is what you get for trying to steal my Darian!!!!

Allison: Oh my god…

[Allison facepalms in embarrassment.]

Allison: Chelsea, give me the ax!

Chelsea: NO!!!!

Allison: GIVE ME THE AX! NOW! Otherwise, I’m dropping you from the X-Division Championship match.

Chelsea: Oh yeah??? That’s how you want to play? Just like always??? Okay… fine…

[Chelsea walks over to Allison and drops the ax near her feet, which would have really cut her had she not gotten out of the way in time.]

Chelsea: You have treated me like shit long enough! Now I know why! Because you want Darian for yourself! Well, I’M NOT HAVING IT ANYMORE!

[Chelsea shoves Allison right against the wall. Chelsea then grabs her and tosses her right into the pile of wooden debris on the floor.]

Chelsea: FUCK YOU BITCH!!!!

[Chelsea goes to attack Allison, but Roderick breaks from his duties and grabs her. Chelsea responds with a backward low-blow sending him to the floor. However, three security guards are there to restrain her while Allison slowly stands up, obviously shaken a bit from what just happened.]

Chelsea: LET ME GO!!!!!! BASTARDS!

Allison: Chelsea… you BETTER win the X-Division title tonight! That’s all I’m going to say!

[Chelsea kicks and screams, but to no avail as she’s dragged out of her office. Allison takes a few deep breaths as she dusts herself off and tries to put herself back together.]

Allison: She’s a lost cause…

[Allison sighs, shaking her head as she looks over what’s left of her office as the scene fades.]

(We cut backstage where we find Julia Braddock standing by shortly after her and JaMarcus Avery’s tag team victory over Total War. A confident grin is etched across her face.)

Julia: Two weeks ago didn’t go exactly as planned. But life teaches us that things in this world are unexpected. If I had things my way, I’d be going into the elimination chamber competing for the world heavyweight championship. But that’s fine, I wish my sister Glory the best of luck in her quest for number fourteen. But as for me…

(She chuckles.)

Julia: …as for me, let me give you a history lesson.

(She holds up two fingers.)

Julia: TWO TIMES have I held tag team championship gold in GCW. And to add a unique spin on it, I am one of few GCW superstars who held BOTH the GCW World Tag Team and GCW Global Tag Team Titles before their unification at Resurrection. My last reign was with none other than my boyfriend and current tag team partner JaMarcus Avery, and tonight we proved that we still have what it takes to get the job done in the tag team division.

(A smirk forms on her face.)

Julia: That got me to thinking about the current Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions, Angelica Jones and Kayla Jones…The Sisterhood. Their last reign ended at the hands of myself and JaMarcus Avery, and now they’re throwing down the gauntlet for any and all tag teams to face them at Survival of the Fittest?

(She nods her head.)

Julia: Hell, I don’t know what kind of clusterfuck it’ll be, but JaMarcus and I will be there and we will, once again, end the tag team title reign of The Sisterhood. Mark my words!

(Julia walks off.)

Hayley Gold vs. El Gambino Flamboyantly Feliz

[From the very beginning of this match, there was no question as to who was going to win as Hayley completely dominated from bell to bell. She started things off with a furious shoulder tackle, knocking down her opponent before pouncing on and pummeling him for a few seconds. Hayley then completely subdued him with submission holds, starting with a sleeper hold, then transitioning to more deadly moves like a cobra clutch and even a body scissors/dragon sleeper combination. Her opponent merely had no answer for her as she started to hit him with impact moves like a running elbow, a Russian legsweep and a Tornado DDT. Hayley then brought him down with a float over DDT and left him face down on the mat. His opponent got on his hands and knees which allowed Hayley to hit the Gold Club Legdrop. From there, she would apply and synch in the Golden Lock and it was easily academic from there as Gambino would tap out almost immediately.]

WINNER: Hayley Gold

[Hayley stood up and was quite satisfied with the fact that she got a win, though she wasn’t celebrating for too long as she scowled watching her opponent roll out of the ring. Nonetheless, she got her hand raised and the announce team talked about how great it must have felt for Hayley to finally get the monkey off her back and get into the win column. As she left the ring and went to the back, they would speculate on whether this could be the beginning of a bright, new future for her.]

[Shotgun fades into the locker room and GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas is seen largely sitting and relaxing as the crowd gives her a rather rousing ovation. She’s focused on her match to come later tonight, but she’s showing no signs of recent tension whatsoever. Unknown to her, until this very moment however, is the fact that she’s being approached by her current arch-nemesis of the moment: Adrian Waters. Victoria takes a forward glance and sees him coming and she immediately becomes defensive, standing and readying herself for a fight. Adrian pauses and merely snickers.]

Adrian: Relax champ… I’m not here to fight.

Victoria: I’d like to believe that, but since you’re full of BS, you’re the least trustworthy person in the Shotgun locker room right now.

Adrian: Oh I bet, but I’m not here to try to convince you otherwise. With someone as stubborn as yourself, the effort is rather fruitless. I came here to talk to you about our match later tonight. .

Victoria: What are you going to do? Wish me luck?

[Adrian rolls his eyes in annoyance, obviously not liking Victoria’s sarcasm nor her defensiveness.]

Adrian: No. I came here to set the record straight regarding the whole thing. You see, Vicky, we’ve had a thing going on ever since Resurrection. Good times, right? Before this elimination chamber situation came around, this whole thing with the world title was between just you and me, was it not?

Victoria: In large part, I admit that you’re right on that. But what are you getting at, exactly?

Adrian: If I could be brutally honest for a second, I think that’s the way it should have stayed. I don’t care for Glory. Or Katherine. Or whoever walks in X-Division Champion. And I especially don’t care for Nate. Allison was merely trying to copy Francis in my book. But ultimately, tonight’s match? It’s a microcosm of that. It should be just you and me, but no, we can’t have that, we have to involve BROOKFORD in this, don’t we now?

Victoria: So, you want this whole thing to be just between us…

Adrian: Right, but BROOKFORD can’t stop complaining. Have you noticed that he’s been trying to interject in our business since you defended the title against him? He’s merely trying to ride our coat tails, Victoria…

Victoria: Don’t be so ridiculous. Look, I’m no fan of Brookford either, but still, I’m not going to criticize him speaking out about whatever, even if I have a disagreement with how far he’s taking things. Can we just focus here and get right to it? I’ve got something else I need to do before our match

Adrian: Okay, FINE! Be like that! Basically, I am offering you a proposition. You and I… we take care of this BROOKFORD problem and teach him a harsh lesson in minding his own business and then once we do that, we settle things one on one, between us… just how it should be and how it should have stayed.

[Victoria rolls her eyes upon hearing this from Adrian, obviously catching on that this is another of his games that she has had to deal with in recent months.]

Victoria: Trust me, I do want to settle this one on one at some point. But if you honestly think I am just going to trust you after everything you’ve put me through, after everything you’ve put Axl through, after everything you’ve put Jazmyn through in the past, not to mention Hannah, among others… I don’t think I have a reason to even CONSIDER trusting you. So, to halfway borrow a quote from my “vainglorious” self, you can take several fucking seats and shove your little proposal up your ass, how does THAT sound?

[The crowd cheers this, loving that Victoria chose not to buy into what Adrian is selling. Adrian, however, becomes quite angry at this.]

Adrian: You stubborn, fucking bitch! I shouldn’t be surprised. I’m talking to the “legendary” Victoria Salinas, who I seemingly forget from time to time that she thinks she’s that much better than everyone else!

Victoria: Whatever…

Adrian: You want to go at this alone? Fine! But trust me, you’re going to regret it. After all, “being alone”... that’s your Achilles heel, is it not? Not even your mentor in your prime could save you from what I have planned for you… eventually…

[Adrian’s look of anger turns into a confident sneer as he walks out of the locker room. Victoria sighs, rolls her eyes and shakes her head, clearly unhappy with the fact that the conversation even happened to begin with. She elects to maintain her composure, not allowing Adrian to get to her, as the scene fades.]

Backstage, Sam Price stands between the two beautiful girls of the tag-team Controversy: Hannah Myers and Destiny Skye. The women are smiling as Price begins the interview.

Samuel: "With me right now are two young ladies who are all smiles. Hannah, Destiny...congratulations on defeating the Soviet Gingers at the top of our show. Do you think this puts an end to your feud?"

Destiny motions that she wants to answer Sam's question and he points the mic in her direction.

Destiny: "I certainly hope so. This whole thing started because Karina thinks I contributed to the collapse of GingerNation...but I was never a member of my own free will. It was just stupid and I just want to be done with Karina, and anyone associated with her. I took especial offense to her attacking Hannah at For Glory and Gold, but tonight was retribution. Karina, you lost. Accept defeat and move on."

Samuel: "With Karina and Anastasia seemingly in your rear-view mirror, what's next for Controversy."

This time, Hannah motions for the mic.

Hannah: "That's easy, Sammy. Survival of the Fittest. We are putting our name in the hat for that massive tag-team scramble. Des and I have gone through so much to get to this point, and I really believe it's time for us to embrace our destiny. Pun not intended...sorry babe."

Myers gives Destiny a sheepish look, but Skye only laughs before speaking again.

Destiny: "My girl summed it up per..."

Destiny was cut off suddenly when Karina Lysenko bashed her in the back of the head with a steel chair! Hannah went after Karina, but didn't get far, as Anastasia came from the other side, blind-siding Hannah with a steel chair to her skull. The Soviet Gingers continued to hit their fallen victims several times, until security rushed the scene. As a couple of security guards grabbed for Karina, she wrenched her arm free and grabbed the microphone off of Price. She looked down at Hannah and Destiny menacingly.

Karina: "You stupid American mongrels! You Judas! You whore! You do not get to decide when we're finished with you! We will decide when we're finished with you! This is NOT OVER until we say it is...and we will not be satisfied until you are both broken beyond repair!!!"

Both members of Controversy are bloody, but they start to stir. Both Karina and Anastasia go after them, but the security guards are quick to grab each of them, dragging the Soviets off as medical personnel come in to check on Destiny and Hannah, who are both barely conscious. Price looks shaken, but manages to compose himself, retrieving his dropped mic.

Sam Price: "That was quite uncalled for, but the Soviet Gingers have made it clear that they are not finished with Controversy. We need to take a break while both Hannah and Destiny get medical attention. We'll be right back."

8 Person Tag
Queen Mamba, Darian Andrews, Casey Holliday & Nate Lawson vs. Total Emissary & The Sex Nachos

[Four of five members of Team Shotgun banded together in this four on four match and surprisingly, things went as smoothly as expected. Each member of the team had a particular moment that stood out and wowed the crowd. Queen Mamba leaped off the top rope and hit a flipping seated senton on Corbin! Nate Lawson Irish whipped Dix toward the ropes. Dix bounced off of them and Darian came back with a perpendicular shoulder tackle that sent Dix rolling out of the ring. Crystal tried planting a kiss on Casey, but Casey shoved her away and completely pummeled her before she would ultimately take her down with a T-Bone suplex and Darian, seeking revenge on Total Emissary for the events of last Shotgun, completely dominated Connor until he delivered the DVDT! Once he hit the move, the other three wrestlers tried to jump in, but Mamba, Casey and Lawson successfully chased them away while Darian made the pinfall, getting the three count much to the joy of the fans.]

WINNERS: Queen Mamba, Darian Andrews, Casey Holliday & Nate Lawson.

[Nate and Mamba chose to celebrate with Darian, but Casey scoffed at this and chose to have none of it as she blew them off, turned and rolled out of the ring, walking up the ramp and wanting absolutely nothing to do with her teammates. The broadcast team got on her case for this, and her teammates were annoyed for a bit, but they didn’t allow Casey’s attitude to bog down the moment as the trio celebrated in the ring while receiving their proper adulation from the crowd.]

(We cut backstage where we find Janice King standing in between two women; on one side is Angelica Jones and on the other side is Kayla Jones. It’s The Sisterhood, the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guests at this time, the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions, Angelica and Kayla Jones, The Sisterhood.

Angel: Great to be here, Janice.

Kayla: Ditto.

Janice: Tonight you team with your cousin, Glory Braddock, to face off against Chantelle Chambers, Christy Hightower, and Cody Lindberg-Knight in a six person tag that very well could be a preview of coming attractions as not only both Chambers and Braddock are gunning for the world title but any and all teams, maybe even Christy and Cody, are gunning for your tag titles. What are your thoughts heading into a match with Survival of the Fittest looming overhead?

(Angelica chuckles.)

Angel: They tried once before, you know? Referring to those three facing us tonight. And do you remember what happened? It was at For Glory & Gold and we defeated them, we walked away still Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions. Now will Christy and Cody step up and accept our challenge for Survival of the Fittest?

(She shrugs her shoulders.)

Angel: Who knows? But it doesn’t matter, does it? It seems every tag team is chomping at the bits to challenge us, to get involved in this. And Kayla and I continue to say bring it on. We’ll face anyone and everyone all at once at Survival of the Fittest to prove that we are the best of the best in GCW, that we are the standard, the measuring stick of tag team wrestling by which all other tag teams are judged.

Kayla: And don’t think we’re getting ahead of ourselves, Janice. We know that tonight is something different. We know tonight is about working with Glory to defeat those three. And trust me, we can get the job done. We will get the job done. We will kick their teeth right down their throats!

(Angelica and Kayla walk off.)

[Moments before her match is slated to begin, Victoria is walking down the hallway. Trying to focus as much as she can on it, she’s definitely not in any mood for nonsense. Unfortunately, that’s what she’s about to get, but this time it’s not in the form of Adrian Waters. She’s suddenly stopped in her tracks by Chantelle Chambers, probably one of the last people she wants to see at this point.]

Victoria: Oh great, you got something to say too. Wonderful.

[Once more, Victoria finds herself rolling her eyes.]

Chantelle: Don’t mind me, I just figured I’d remind you that I exist.

[Victoria’s eyes narrow in confusion.]

Chantelle: I mean, in large part, since the day I came here, that’s what you’ve done, haven’t you? But that’s okay. I don’t blame you. After all, I did come in and steal your thunder when all eyes shifted away from you, to be on me.

[Chantelle pauses and laughs before she continues.]

Chantelle: So, as a result, you realized you couldn’t compete with me and you ditched the vainglorious. Wait, that’s not the story you’ve been feeding people, is it? What was it? Something about the road to redemption and all that… BORING stuff… you know, the stuff you tried to force on me last year? You went as far as saying that it was time for me to change my ways and realize how bad I screwed up! Redemption? Not for me! Sorry. Funny thing is that I got back in the world title picture WITHOUT redemption than you did with it. OOOH, I bet that STINGS doesn’t it?

Victoria: Only because I gave you more credit than you deserved at the time. For some reason, I was naive enough to think you had the maturity to perhaps see the big picture on that. Are you done trying to spin the narrative in your favor? Because you know just as much as I do that I changed my ways because the old ways were a mask, nothing more than that.

Chantelle: Yes, they were a mask. But remember honey, I won the world championship being REAL! I didn’t need a mask! How many things have I listed off that I’m better than you at in just this conversation alone? But all in all, you’re a sad person. With the mask, maybe you would have been cool enough to hang with Cody, Christy and I and we could have dominated this show but noooo… couldn’t have that, could you? Couldn’t share the glory with anyone else because that’s how self-centered you’ve always been. I’m not worried though. You’re not going to be on your pedestal much longer. Once you have your Hall of Fame induction, those people are going to be so over you. So, while you become old news, I’ll be the worldwide trend and I’m going to get that started by taking that title from you in the chamber! Point being… it’s not Adrian you should be worrying about… it’s ME! You can’t keep your eyes off me much longer!

Victoria: You know, I think for the first time in my life, I’d actually prefer to be blind.

[Chantelle merely scoffs at this comeback.]

Victoria: But all kidding aside, what’s going to happen at Survival of the Fittest as far as YOU are concerned? You’re going to keep making the same mistakes you’ve always made, leading to the same old results. In my book, you haven’t learned a damn thing since Julia beat you for the world title. Now, if you wouldn’t mind, I need to fight my match. I don’t think I can stand the smell of your tanning lotion anymore.

Chantelle: Enjoy your jibes while they last…

[Chantelle scoffs again as she steps aside, allowing Victoria to walk further down the hallway to participate in her match that is coming up in mere moments. Once she’s a little further down the hall, Victoria sighs.]

Victoria: I swear, sometimes I think I have way too many enemies on this roster…

[Victoria takes one last deep breath, shifting gears and thoughts toward her match as the scene cuts.]

Chamber Preview (non-title)
Adrian Waters vs. Victoria Salinas vs. Brookford

[The triple threat match started with Brookford and Adrian not being able to keep their eyes off of each other. They were nose to nose, distracted for a bit, before Victoria jumped Adrian and cornered him for a few moments. Brookford then came in from behind and delivered a German suplex to Victoria. Brookford cornered her and stomped on her until Adrian recovered and joined in. Brookford and Adrian actually worked together, double teaming Victoria until they flattened her with a double powerbomb! Brookford went for the cover, but of course, Adrian broke it up and the two began to fight. They slugged each other for a bit until Adrian raked the eyes. Adrian was in control for a bit before he took down Brookford with a belly to belly suplex! Adrian stayed on Brookford going for the cover, but Victoria broke it up. Victoria and Adrian then fought for a bit. Victoria would have to duck a couple of Adrian’s cheap tricks before she was able to battle back, eventually dropping him with a spinning heel kick right to the back of the head. Adrian stumbled into a running bulldog from the champion and she covered until Brookford broke it up. Adrian would then have to survive a double team from Victoria and Brookford for a while. The latter two then fought each other until Brookford dropped Victoria with a double underhook powerbomb! Adrian slid in and blasted Brookford in the skull with the world title, then pinned Victoria, but Victoria kicked out. Adrian then tried to cover Brookford, but Victoria broke it up. Victoria threw a punch at Adrian, but Adrian blocked it. He kicked her in the gut and then lifted her up, aiming for the Use Your Head, but Victoria slipped out of it, landing behind Adrian. Adrian turned around and Victoria dropped him with the Busaiku knee to the skull. Adrian fell in a heap. Brookford recovered and suplexed Victoria from behind with a belly to back suplex. Brookford tried to steal the cover, pinning Adrian, but Adrian kicked out. Brookford then lifted up Adrian. PROBLEM SOLVED! Brookford stood above Adrian, snickering at the fact that he got one over on him, but before he could go for the pin, Victoria came back and turned him around from behind, dropping him with the Ginger Breaker! The fans cheered as Victoria turned Brookford around, hooking the leg and getting the three count.]

WINNER: Victoria Salinas

[The crowd cheered as Victoria went to pick up the GCW World Championship. She took a sigh of relief, knowing she was in for a fight that she was able to survive. She rolled out of the ring as Adrian slowly began to recover. The broadcast team noted that Victoria took advantage of Brookford’s slight moment of hesitation to gloat over nailing his finisher on Adrian but didn’t take away the fact that she had to overcome the numbers game to win. Adrian knelt on the mat, scowling at Victoria as she backed up the ramp. He got up, not knowing Brookford was slowly standing up himself. Adrian was so caught up in his staredown that he took no notice of Brookford who jumped Adrian and locked in a rearnaked choke! Adrian faded and Brookford stood up to stare down Victoria who looked on in surprise, as there was a seeming indication that perhaps things weren’t over just yet between the two.]

[Shotgun fades into a restricted area of the building where Chelsea Summers is being surrounded by two security people. She has since calmed down a little after what took place earlier, but tensions are still capable of flaring as her narrowing eyes would indicate upon seeing Brittany Kayl walk in.]

Chelsea: What are you going here?!?!?!

Brittany: To interview you…

[The two security guards look tense, knowing what had happened to Roderick earlier.]

Brittany: Don’t worry boys! Unlike Roddy, I’m actually a trained wrestler. I can handle my own.

[The guards nod as they leave the two women alone.]

Chelsea: So what are you going to do now? I know how you’ve treated Myra on Livewire. I am not in the mood to put up with ANY of your snark!

Brittany: No no, I promise that I’ll be professional.

Chelsea: So you’re not going to ask me about Allison?

Brittany: No, but I’m going to tell you that you probably shouldn’t have done what you did to her and her office earlier.

Chelsea: She deserved it! She’s trying to take my man away from me!

[Brittany rolls her eyes.]

Brittany: And no, I am not going to ask you anything about Darian. Is it that difficult for you to even talk about a wrestling match anymore?

Chelsea: FUCK WRESTLING!

Brittany: And yet, you fail to realize that you have a chance to beat Andrea to the punch. Imagine the RATINGS, Chelsea! If you win tonight, you win a singles championship before she does!

[Chelsea smirks, loving what she’s hearing.]

Chelsea: Hey! That’s true isn’t it?

Brittany: Right! So, you’re going to be in the main event tonight…

Chelsea: AS I SHOULD BE!!!!

Brittany: Do you really need to scream?

Chelsea: …sorry, go on…

Brittany: You not only have a chance to beat Katherine and be X-Division Champion, but you also have the opportunity to even be in the elimination chamber by holding onto it until Survival of the Fittest… which… nobody wants to see that happen, but what do you think of that possibility?

Chelsea: A perfect opportunity for RATINGS!

Brittany: Right, but what means more to you? Winning the title or being in the chamber?

Chelsea: Being in the chamber! Duh! Here’s the thing though, like… why doesn’t Katherine just Option C for a world title match next Shotgun and beat Victoria to go into the chamber AS the champion? I am gonna be completely honest with you. I really don’t care about that belt so much. To me, it’s just a key to a free world title match so… WHEN I win tonight, I am going to Option C in two weeks… KICK VICTORIA’S ASS… become world champion and bring Shotgun’s BEST RATINGS EVER!!!! And then…. I am going to be the greatest world champion of ALL TIME and everyone in Hollywood is going to flock to me, wanting to sign me to every single nine-figure blockbuster possible and then, I CAN FINALLY LEAVE THIS DUMP OF A SPORT AND LAUGH AS YOU LOSERS CONTINUE TO CTE YOURSELVES UP THE ASS….

Brittany: But Chelsea… CTE is in the head… not the ass…

Chelsea: ...what does this even mean?

Brittany: Ugh… don’t worry about it. Sounds like a plan!

Chelsea: Yes! And I am going to take Darian with me and we are going to be a power couple and we’re going to have a BUNCH of kids and…

Brittany: Okay okay, I’ve heard enough. Good luck tonight!

[Brittany rolls her eyes, obviously having heard enough of Chelsea talking for one season. She then leaves Chelsea alone as she tents her fingers and laughs.]

Chelsea: Katherine Prescott is not just going to be my bitch tonight… she’s going to be my STEPPING STONE!

[Chelsea smirks with confidence, actually believing that her ridiculous plans are going to come to fruition. She turns and leaves the scene, further preparing for the main event to come just a little bit later.]

(We cut backstage where we find “The British Bombshell” Glory Braddock standing backstage with a confident grin on her face.)

Glory: Funny how things turn out? Dominic Baine escaped with his life and his title a month ago when he defended his Heritage Championship against me by getting intentionally disqualified. Now it was a shame that I didn’t win that title, but it worked out well all the same because two weeks later I dropped Baine on his head with Beautiful Insanity, allowing me to pin his shoulders to the mat and advance into an elimination chamber match at Survival of the Fittest in what will be my quest for my fourteenth World Championship.

(She holds him all five fingers on one of her hands.)

Glory: My five opponents will be Adrian Waters, Brookford, Chantelle Chambers, the X Division Champion, and the GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas.

(She nods her head.)

Glory: I am prepared to give every amount of punishment that they are prepared to dish out. I will SURVIVE at Survival of the Fittest and become the GCW World Champion. But as for tonight…

(She grins.)

Glory: ...me and The Sisterhood, the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions…we work well together, we are family and we will take on the challenge of the Triumverate wannabees Chantelle Chambers, Cody Knight, and Christy Hightower. Tonight, alongside my cousins, THREE WORDS will ring out…Sic Semper, Tyrannis…

(Glory walks off.)

Six Person Tag
Glory Braddock & The Sisterhood vs. Chantelle Chambers, Christy Hightower, Cody Lindberg-Knight

[Christy and Angelica were the two that started the match. The two fought evenly from the start of the opening bell, but then Christy countered an armdrag attempt by Angelica and took control of the match. Christy would ground Angelica with some submissions before she brought her down with a scoop slam. Christy made the cover, but Angelica kicked out. Cody would be tagged in next, but Angelica recovered and took control with an enziguri. Angelica maintained said control, keeping Cody grounded and outpacing him until she brought him down with backbreaker! Angelica covered, but Cody kicked out. Glory got tagged in next, but Cody recovered and with a power attack, took control. This would last until Cody dropped Kayla with a Northern lights suplex, holding on for a cover, but Kayla kicked out. Chantelle was tagged in next. Kayla recovered due to Chantelle being a bit too cocky. As a result, Kayla outwrestled Chantelle before bringing her down with a springboard bulldog. Kayla made the cover, but Chantelle kicked out. Glory was tagged in next and Chantelle got focused, surprising her with a forearm and taking control, before ultimately bringing her down with a sitout facebuster. Chantelle covered, but Glory kicked out. Christy was tagged back in and a moonsault was blocked by Glory. Glory was in control from there, eventually taking Christy down with a tiger bomb! Glory covered but Christy kicked out. Ultimately, this was a 17 minute tag team battle, largely back and forth. Toward the end, Glory was brawling with Cody outside of the ring. Christy was out near the apron. Kayla and Angelica double teamed Chantelle. Angelica held onto Chantelle, and Kayla went for the Kaylan Wind kick, but Chantelle ducked and Angelica was nailed instead. Glory threw Cody into the barricade. Kayla turned around and Chantelle dropped her with the Beverly Hills Bomb. Chantelle went for the pin. Glory tried to get back in for the save, but Christy tripped her up at the apron knocking her to the floor as Chantelle got the three count on Kayla.]

WINNERS: Chantelle Chambers, Christy Hightower, Cody Lindberg-Knight

[Chantelle stood up and got her hand raised as she had a wide smile on her face. Christy helped Cody recover and they both got back in the ring to join Chantelle in the celebration. The announcers were glum about the outcome, but admitted that Chantelle got some serious momentum going into the chamber getting a win over not just the tag champions, but also a fellow participant in the chamber. The trio gloated much to the chagrin of the fans while Glory tended to Kayla, displeased with the match she just lost.]

[Casey Holliday, already dressed out of her wrestling gear, is walking down the hallway and approaching the exit of the arena carrying her bags and preparing to leave. However, she is completely unaware of the fact that she just walked past Nate Lawson.]

Nate: And where do you think you’re going?

[Casey, hearing his voice, stops and instantly becomes annoyed. She turns to face him as he approaches her to be slightly closer.]

Casey: I’m just meeting my girlfriend in the parking lot…

Nate: So you’re already leaving when the show’s not even over yet?

Casey: What do I have to stick around for? Honestly Nate, doesn’t the thought of Chelsea Summers, X-Division Champion, make you want to puke?

Nate: Touche… but we’re not talking about that. You see, I happened to hear what you had to say earlier about me… about the rest of the team…

Casey: And?

Nate: Coupled with the fact that you decided to walk off after we won our match earlier, completely wanting nothing to do with us, and we have ourselves a self-entitled spoiled brat who doesn’t appreciate everything she’s ever had in this business.

Casey: EXCUSE ME? You do realize that I was paying my father’s medical bills with my first few paychecks because of what happened to my father… on GCW TELEVISION… I should add. My first mainstream wrestling appearance was here in GCW… though not in a wrestling capacity, but still…. I don’t appreciate anything? Are you for real?

Nate: Let’s take it back to that time, shall we? You were helping Victoria Salinas deal with her Tina Valentine problem then. You were humble. You were eager to learn. You had, and still do have, the prodigal talent. And yet, you act the way you do: entitled to everything. Why? Because you got a brutal initiation in SCW?

[Casey sighs and folds her arms, indicating complete and total annoyance.]

Casey: Is there a point to any of this?

Nate: All I am saying is that Shotgun doesn’t need the Casey I am standing in front of: the selfish, obnoxious, bitter child that clearly appreciates nothing. Before you criticize your own teammates, maybe you should look in the mirror. You’re lucky, Casey, that we have to be on the same page for Shotgun’s sake. Otherwise, I’d be seeking my revenge for what you did to me at For Glory and Gold right now.

Casey: Then come at me! I’m right here!

[Nate chuckles for a bit.]

Nate: See… that’s where putting the collective above yourself… a skill you lost since your original GCW adventures with Vicky and Tina… comes into play. Trust me, tempting as it may be, I’m afraid I’d hurt you so much you wouldn’t make it to Survival of the Fittest. The TEAM can’t have that now, can it?

[Nate smirks before turning around and leaving the scene. Casey narrows her eyes in anger, feeling completely insulted that Nate would even think of talking to her in the fashion that he just did. Casey just scoffs, says “whatever”, picks up her backs, turns and walks toward the parking lot, leaving the building entirely without giving a significant thought to Nate’s words that she finds nonsensical as the scene fades.]

We cut backstage, where Janice King is standing by.

Janice: Joining me at this time... the X-Division Champion, Katherine Prescott.

Katherine walks into view, the X-Division Title over her shoulder.

Janice: Katherine, thank you for joining me.

Katherine: Not a problem, Janice.

Janice: Later tonight, you'll be defending your X-Division Title against a woman who is... well, let's face it, completely off her rocker in one Chelsea Summers. How do you prepare for someone like her?

Katherine chuckles a bit and rolls her eyes.

Katherine: 'Off her rocker'... that would be the understatement of the century, Janice. I'm not sure what caused her to snap like she did... but you're right, tonight I gotta face her... and to be honest, I'm not sure there's any one way you can prepare for someone like her. Someone like her, as deranged as she's become, there's only one thing I can do...

Janice: What's that?

Katherine: I gotta meet her head-on. She may be coo-coo for cocoa puffs, but I'm not... I'll have to out-think her, which shouldn't be too hard, and out-wrestle her. There is no way I'm gonna let someone like her hold this X-Division Title I worked hard to get. She wants it? She better be prepared to move Heaven and Earth, because that's the only way she's going to get it!

Janice: Moving on, it seems your issues with Cody-Lindberg Knight aren't through, as you were assaulted by both him and Chantelle Chambers last week.

Katherine: Yeah... honestly, I can't say I'm surprised. However, if Cody wants the X-Division Title back, that's fine... I won't mind beating him again. Cody, any time, any place... you name it, I'll be there. I just hope you don't have a problem losing to me for a SECOND time. Oh, and Chantelle? If you decide to show your pretty little face? I'll be more than happy to knock you on your ass!

Janice: Any final comments?

Katherine: I'll simply say this... as X-Division Champion, I expected to get it from all sides. However, like I just said in regards to Cody... any time, any place. I plan on being a fighting champion, and that means I'll take on anyone. Chelsea, Cody, Chantelle, Karina, Hannah... doesn't matter... but understand, you want this belt, you better bring your best... but I can't guarantee that even your best will be enough!

Janice: Thank you for your time, Katherine.

Katherine: Never a problem, Janice.

GCW X Division Championship
Katherine Prescott (champion) vs. Chelsea Summers

[The bell rang and Katherine made a beeline for Chelsea, but Chelsea booked it from the ring and the crowd booed as it was basically a chase scene around the ring for a bit. Chelsea tried escaping through the crowd but Katherine caught her and dragged her to the ring to the tune of Chelsea’s insufferable “NO” screams! Katherine threw her in the ring and got in there herself and she pummeled the holy hell out of Chelsea not giving her any room to breathe. Katherine did this by outwrestling her, exposing her weaknesses considering that Chelsea was far more about ratings than she was wrestling. Some of the biggest hits included a snap suplex, a diving cross body, a running lariat, a spear and a running knee to the skull. Yet, Chelsea kicked out a few times. Katherine essentially dominated until Chelsea raked the eyes. Chelsea brought her down with a snap DDT and went for the cover, but Katherine kicked out. Chelsea left the ring and waited for Katherine to get up. Once she did, Chelsea flipped her the finger resulting in another chase around the ring. Chelsea stood by the steps and flipped her off again, enraging Katherine and causing her to go for a shoulder block, but Chelsea got out of the way and Katherine went shoulder first into the chairs while the referee had the 10 count going. Chelsea locked in a rearnaked choke on the floor, keeping it applied while Katherine struggled. Once the referee got to 8, Chelsea broke the hold. At 9, she was able to get back in the ring. Then, the referee reached 10 with Katherine still on the outside!]

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, Katherine Prescott was unable to return to the ring on time…

[Chelsea began celebrating as she left the ring and snatched the X-Division title and the microphone away. She rolled back in the ring, unaware that Katherine had just done the same. The crowd booed her as Chelsea spoke.]

Chelsea: YES!!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!!! I WON!!!! KATHERINE GOT COUNTED OUT! I WON I WON I WON!!!! THAT MEANS I AM THE NEW X-DIVISION CHAMPION!!!!!! DO YOU SEE THIS DARIAN?!?!?!?! I AM A CHAMPION!!!!!

[The crowd booed her, but those boos turned to cheers when Allison Mayberry came out with a microphone.]

Allison: You’re a very stupid girl…

[Chelsea was getting a little irate when she saw Allison.]

Chelsea: She got counted out! I WON! I’M X-DIVISION CHAMPION!

Allison: Are you really THAT stupid? Didn’t you know that a championship DOESN’T change hands on a countout?

Chelsea: WHAT??!?!?!?!

Allison: Yeah, you are NOT the X-Division Champion…

[Katherine has stood up, unbeknownst to Chelsea.]

Allison: And there’s NO WAY I am going to let a championship match end like THAT! These fans wanted to see a title match, and I’m damn sure Katherine wouldn’t want to retain a title this way. Therefore… restart the match!

[The crowd cheers as the bell rings, nullifying the countout and restarting the match. Chelsea is yelling and screaming at Allison, but then Katherine turns Chelsea around, knees her in the gut and brings her down with KATHERINE’S PRIDE! The fans cheer quite loudly as Katherine hooks the leg and the referee drops down to make the three count.]

WINNER and STILL GCW X-Division Champion: Katherine Prescott

[Katherine stands up and picks up her championship, obviously glad to retain it.]

Allison: And by the way Chelsea, for your actions… you are SUSPENDED until Survival of the Fittest! Security, get her out of here NOW!

[Three masked security members enter the ring through the crowd. Katherine takes joy in kicking Chelsea out of the ring. Two of the three security people leave the ring to pick up Chelsea and get her out of there, but the third turns around and drops Katherine with… International Treasure?!?!?! The security member unmasks, revealing himself as Cody Lindberg-Knight….]

Allison: Oh for fuck’s sake…

[Cody turns toward Allison, a sneer on his face.]

Allison: You didn’t HAVE to do that! I was going to make it happen next Shotgun anyway! Next Shotgun, Cody gets his X-Division championship rematch against Katherine Prescott! Good night!

[Allison, understandably annoyed, drops the microphone and heads through the curtains. Cody meanwhile, picks up the title and raises it over his head, a smirk on his face as Shotgun goes off the air.]