You are my saviour
In my time of need

(The lights in the arena go dim.)

Blinded by faith
I couldn't hear
All the whispers
The warning's so clear

Robert E. Lee: Ladies and gentlemen…

(The first chords of "Blank Space" by Taylor swift begins to play over the PA system...)

Cherry lips, crystal skies
I could show you incredible things
Stolen kisses, pretty lies
You're the king baby I'm your Queen
Find out what you want
Be that girl for a month
Wait the worst is yet to come, oh no

Robert E. Lee: Please welcome, from London, England, she is The British Bombshell GLORY BRADDOCK!

(Glory Braddock steps out onto the stage, wearing a sheath column scoop neck short mini dress with purple sparkly sequins. Her feet are encased in black open toe high heel pumps. A wide grin is etched across her face as she takes in the loud ovation from the fans, cheering her loudly. She really does look like a million bucks and grins from ear to ear, gazing out at the crowd for a moment before making her way down the entrance ramp.)

Screaming, crying, perfect storm
I can make all the tables turn
Rose gardens filled with thorns
Keep you second guessing like
"Oh my God, who is she?"
I get drunk on jealousy
But you'll come back each time you leave
'Cause darling I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream

(The British Bombshell steps up the steel steps and then onto the ring apron. She poses momentarily on the apron, allowing people to take snapshots before stepping through the ropes and into the ring.)

So it's gonna be forever
Or it's gonna go down in flames
You can tell me when it's over
If the high was worth the pain
Got a long list of ex-lovers
They'll tell you I'm insane
'Cause you know I love the players
And you love the game

(Once in the ring Glory heads to the center of the ring and poses once more. Then the music dies down slowly...)

Glory: First of all, let me give a big shout out to my sister, Julia Braddock! It sucks to hear that Katherine Prescott is gone, she was a hell of a talent and a hell of an X Division Champion, but watching my sister become the NEW X Division Champion was amazing and knowing that it puts her in the same elimination chamber match for the GCW World Heavyweight Championship that I’m in makes that much sweeter.

(The crowd cheers loudly in agreement.)

Glory: And make no mistake about it, ladies and gentlemen, Julia Braddock has EARNED that opportunity. Just forget the world title and the chamber for a moment, let’s just look at the X Division Title. Julia beat me at Resurrection. She made me tap out. Then she went bell to bell and beyond in a sixty minute iron man match that went longer than sixty minutes. To question whether or not she had earned a shot at the X Division Championship is uncalled for. As for the elimination chamber, she still has to go through two more challengers in order to make the chamber match, and one of those challengers will be Sophie O’Brian, who I know from personal experience is tough as hell. Sophie, herself, has held world championships in multiple companies. And Julia has to get past her and at least one other challenger two weeks from now in order to actually qualify for the elimination chamber. So anyone saying she didn’t earn the X Division Title shot is WRONG and if she can overcome these next two challenges and still make it into the elimination chamber, then damn it, she’s earned that one too!

(The crowd roars its approval.)

Glory: Yes, we are heading towards a collision course at Survival of the Fittest and for me, at least, this is the culmination of a journey. In 2012 when I brought this place back from certain extinction and I resurrected GCW, I never expected to wrestle again. I was already a thirteen time World Heavyweight Champion. I had achieved everything any normal athlete would want to achieve. Now I wanted to bring success and revitalization to Global Championship Wrestling and I did that. I revitalized this place and as owner I took it to great heights.

(She sighs.)

Glory: But then I got careless and I lost my stake in ownership of this company. Now don’t get me wrong, Dr. Henry Van Stanton has done a hell of a job, but losing my stake of ownership was a big hit for me. It hurt but at the same time it made me realize that I was free, free to wrestle once more without the whole “conflict of interest” thing in the back of everyone’s mind. I could become the World Champion of the company I once owned and operated.

(She grins from ear to ear.)

Glory: And it was a hell of a journey, wasn’t it? From being adopted by my new mother, Aphrodite Noel, to declaring war on GCW with Original Intent, to waging war with Jazmyn Rain, making a turnaround in my own attitude, seeing the light, and battling my own sister in TWO all-time classics, one at Resurrection and then the Iron Man Match at For Glory & Gold, and now here I stand on the precipice of winning my fourteenth World Heavyweight Championship!

(The crowd cheers loudly. Glory holds up five fingers.)

Glory: Five people stand in my way…Chantelle Chambers…

(The crowd boos.)

Glory: …Brookford…

(More booing.)

Glory: …Adrian Waters…

(The loudest booing.)

Glory: …Julia Braddock…

(Cheers from the fans!)

Glory: …and of course the world champion herself, Victoria Salinas.

(The crowd cheers again. Glory nods her head.)

Glory: Boys and girls, each and every one of you deserve to be in this chamber match. Each and every one of you would make a hell of a world champion, there is no questioning that and no denying that. But there can only be one Heavyweight Champion of the World. So ask yourself, what are you going to do to win this match? What are you willing to sacrifice in order to walk out with the gold?

(She points to herself.)

Glory: I have sacrificed myself and my body each and every night for this business! What do you think I will sacrifice for my fourteenth World Heavyweight Championship? Now ask yourself, do you have any idea about who you are about to enter the elimination chamber with? So the question is…who is Glory Braddock?

(She smirks.)

Glory: I’ve been known as one of the best submission wrestlers in this business today. Some who know me more intimately know that I can be quite a prankster and that means I know every dirty trick in the book. There was a time I called myself Wrestling’s Savior & Queen and while I no longer am arrogant enough to use that title on a regular basis, the truth is that calling me by that name would be damn near a fact. At the end of the day, I am the same British Bombshell who has beaten everyone that there is to beat in this business. And now you five, you five will enter the elimination chamber with me, and I will give you only one decision to make…

(She holds up one finger.)

Glory: …you will either tap out or you will pass out and I will become the GCW World Heavyweight Champion!

Backstage…

Brittany Kayl: I’m standing backstage here with none other than Hayley Gold…

The camera pans back to show Hayley Gold standing in place, bouncing back and forth a little bit in anticipation of her upcoming match.

Kayl: Hayley, in the last few weeks, you have shown a tremendous turnaround, but tonight is the biggest test of all – you’re facing the new GCW Heritage Champion, Marie Jones.

Hayley nods.

Gold: I’m glad to see that some people have noticed the work I’ve put in as I try to improve from where I was at. It’s no secret – two months ago, a match against Marie Jones would have been a non-starter. I mean look at her – she’s a former World and Global Champion. She’s the current Heritage Champion. She’s in the GCW Hall of Fame, for crying out loud. But then I pushed… I turned that corner and began to take back my career. See, I wasted too much time relying on other people to do it for me. I wasted too much time facing a system that would rather just shrug its shoulders at me. But not any longer.

Kayl: And your match tonight?

Hayley smirks.

Gold: Well, that’s the real litmus test, isn’t it? Can I keep up with the Champions of today? Or do I have to go back to the drawing board. When the match is over… why don’t you ask Marie Jones just how much I’m back? It’s a new day, Britt… and I look at taking my place.

She walks away, leaving Brittany standing… the scene shifts.

Kimberly Williams vs. Monroe Jones

[this match went just about as expected and those that expected to see Kimberly Williams dominate Monroe Jones got what they were hoping for. Monroe tried to be courteous at the start of the match, but Kimberly proceeded to kick his head off and that was all she wrote for Monroe Jones. Kimberly would have nothing but fun as she tortured Monroe with various submission holds ranging from a dragon sleeper and an STF to a triangle lancer and a crossface chicken wing. Of course, after about five minutes, Kimberly merely decided to end Monroe’s pain and suffering and she wound up locking on the Scorned. Monroe, who had already suffered enough torture, had no choice but to scream from the agony that the Sharpshooter put him through. Ten seconds later, Monroe tapped out much to the joy of Kimberly and the fans that wanted to see such brutal torture. The referee called for the bell, but Kimberly kept the hold locked on just to enjoy the torture just a little more.]

WINNER (by submission): Kimberly Williams

[Kimberly still kept the hold locked on until the referee got involved to warn her and at that point, Kimberly broke the hold and smirked as she stood above a tortured and beaten Monroe Jones. The announcers played up the dominance, saying that Kimberly definitely showed something on this night and that once Monroe went down, he had no chance in hell of winning. Kimberly would leave the ring, reveling in the victory, as the referee checked on Monroe.]

(We cut backstage where we spot Marie Annabelle Jones with her newly won GCW Heritage Championship belt draped over her right shoulder.)

Marie: You know, I’ve been a part of the new GCW ever since Glory Braddock resurrected it back in 2011 early 2012. I’ve done a lot of things in my time here, some I’m proud of, some things I’m not proud of. I am one of the originators of the Ginger Nation movement. I am a former GCW World Champion. I’ve done it all, I’ve seen it all, but then to see Dominic Baine prance around with this GCW Heritage Championship belt and declare that he would make it greater than even the GCW World Championship…

(She shakes her head.)

Marie: …it made me vomit a little in my mouth, because quite honestly, Baine was doing just the opposite. He was getting by with cheap tactics, cheap tricks, and just barely surviving. He would get intentionally disqualified or intentionally counted out just to save his championship and save his ass. But those are not the marks of a true champion.

(She pats the title belt.)

Marie: This right here over my shoulder deserves better. It represents the Heritage of Global Championship Wrestling dating back to its first inception back in 2002 with the GCW Originals, it represents the resurrection of GCW in 2012, it represents the future of GCW moving forward, and it deserves better than a coward as champion. So I took it upon myself to liberate this championship from the hands of Dominic Baine in the only way The Phoenix knows how…

(She smirks.)

Marie: …by sending him crashing down in a blaze of fire with a skull crushing Ave Maria! Now that I am champion I can work to restore some of that lost honor and dignity to the championship and yes, maybe I can elevate it, or maybe I can’t? I’m just going to focus on being the best Heritage Champion I can be because I am The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling and that’s all I know how to do. But it leaves me wondering, with Baine now out of the picture, who will my first challenger to this prestigious championship be?

(She shrugs her shoulders.)

Marie: It could be anyone. We do have a ton of great talents on this Shotgun roster. It could even be you, Hayley Gold.

(She nods her head.)

Marie: That’s right, tonight may be non-title, but tonight is still very important for both of us for very different reasons. You definitely want to continue the momentum you’ve built up after snapping that long drought you were in, while I want to prove my mettle as a worthy GCW Heritage Champion. All I can say is may the best woman win, and if you do manage to beat me tonight in this non-title encounter, then who knows?

(She holds up the GCW Heritage Championship.)

Marie: Maybe it’ll be you getting the first crack at this title?

(She rests the title belt back over her shoulder and then walks away.)

[Shotgun fades into the hallway area and GCW interviewer Janice King is standing by. Her presence draws a cheer from the fans as an interview is obviously about to begin.]

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, standing with me at this time is one half of the Soviet Gingers… Karina Lysenko

[Karina’s presence draws some boos from the fans, which clearly doesn’t bother her whatsoever as the smirk on her face would indicate.]

Janice: Karina, let’s cut right to the chase. Later tonight, you and Anastasia are going to be taking on the Sisterhood in non-title action. Clearly, this is a big match for you two to make a statement before Survival of the Fittest.

Karina: Yes… yes it is. I hear all of this… talk… about the Sisterhood. I hear these bloody, filthy, stupid Americans talk about how they are the greatest tag team in GCW history. It makes me sick. They’ve had some defenses of those titles, I will give them that. But who have they faced, really? Who did they win those titles from again? Ginger Nation… yes… I remember… those… TRAITORS…. Of course, that was the OLD Ginger Nation, the antiquated version that is cast away on Livewire. Wait, who else did they win them from? Darian Andrews and Matty Graves?

[Karina scoffs]

Karina: Matty Graves isn’t even in GCW anymore. But tonight… they get to face the NEW and IMPROVED version of what is so antiquated. The Soviet Gingers are the modern representation of what gingers all around the world are supposed to be about!

Janice: Of course, you have been tied up with Controversy and…

Karina: HUSH… we are not talking about the whore and her dog right now! We are talking about the Sisterhood! They act like they are the greatest thing that ever existed but you have Kayla Jones being the epitome of ALL Americans: Bitchy, arrogant, thinks the whole world should bow at her feet, the worst kind of sarcasm that you can ever see on social media…. GROSS! I hate her… and the fact that she’s married to that DOG… EW! And Angelica? She just… I don’t know… same shit, different bitch? But the thing about those two is… well… they are not as accepting as they would like you to believe.

Janice: What do you mean?

Voice: I think you know what my sestra in crime means!

[Anastasia Ivanova joins in on the interview.]

Anastasia: Let’s not forget that I had my battles with them in the past… especially Kayla. They were never accepting of me…

Karina: Thankfully you go by your true name instead of carrying around that vermin American common name of “Jones” right?

[They both laugh for a brief second.]

Anastasia: Right. But tonight? It will be my pleasure to make them suffer through their worst crimson nightmare!

Karina: Tonight is going to be so much fun. You know why? Because just like this bloody country… the Sisterhood… the Jones family… they are… a DYING DYNASTY! Tonight, Anastasia and I keep progressing toward forming a dynasty that would put the Romanovs to shame! This... Janice… is a preview of Survival of the Fittest!

[Both Soviet Gingers snicker and turn around, before they make their ultimate departure. The fans boo their confidence and Janice stands there, soaking it all in, as the interview ends and the scene fades to black.]

Hannah Myers vs. Ian McKinnon

[Ian McKinnon appeared to have something up his sleeve as he decided to bring Sophie O’Brien with her. But, Hannah knew that would be the case so she was accompanied by Destiny Skye. In any case, Ian and Hannah had a solid match where things didn’t seem like there’d be much of a grudge at first, but as the match went on, that would change. Hannah couldn’t catch up with Ian as Ian took on his grudge against the world from the skies. Despite being a high flier herself, Hannah struggled against Ian’s aerial assault which consisted of a senton, a moonsault and a corkscrew. But, Hannah wasn’t able to be put away so easily. Once she blocked a corner splash, she went into business and decided to wear down Ian with armdrags and legdrags before focusing on more of a submission based offense to keep Ian grounded. Impact moves like a tornado DDT and a swinging neckbreaker helped also. Sophie tried to get involved a few times, but Destiny was there to neutralize and eventually, Destiny chased her away to the back. Back in the ring, Ian gave Hannah a roundhouse kick to the back of the head. She went for the Superman’s Dead… BLOCKED! Hannah would recover and eventually bring him down with a spinning heel kick then stepped back and measured Ian. Ian slowly got up...LIGHTS OUT! Hannah was about to make the cover, but the Soviet Gingers showed up and blasted Hannah from behind causing the DQ.]

WINNER (by DQ): Hannah Myers

[Anastasia and Karina would beat down Hannah for a bit as the fans booed their actions. However, Destiny Skye returned and things evened out a little more as Destiny was doing fine on her own. Then, Anastasia raked the eyes of Destiny and Karina recovered and it would become a two on one assault, this time on Destiny. Things seemed bleak for her until the Sisterhood ran down the ramp to finally put an end to it. Karina and Anastasia bailed, wanting nothing to do with the Sisterhood until later in the night. They had a scowl on their faces as they backed up the ramp while the Sisterhood helped Controversy to their feet.]

[We cut backstage to a shot of Queen mamba, stretching out a bit in her ring gear with a hoodie on top. She does her routine when Samuel Price walks up to her. Mamba turns and glares at Price.]

Mamba: What are you doing?

Price: Mamba, sorry if I'm interrupting but I wanted to get your comments on your match tonight.

Mamba looks around for a bit before she motions with her head that she would be fine with that.

Price: Mamba, tonight you will be in a triple threat match between yourself, Darin Andrews and the GCW World Heavyweight Champion Victoria Salinas in which her World title will be on the line. How are you feeling going into the biggest match of your career?

Mamba looks at Price before talking into the microphone.

Mamba: Normally I would tell you that I'm not feeling any goosebumps and that I'm ready for my match. That's how it usually goes. But tonight is different. it's different because like you said, it's the biggest match that I've ever been in. In one match, I could become a World Champion. I could win the biggest title on the Shotgun brand. In one moment, I could walk away with the one thing everyone obsess over.

Mamba pauses.

Mamba: And I know when everyone makes it here in GCW, they have one purpose, one goal in life and that's winning that World Heavyweight Champion. Everyone talks about how hard they worked or how much they're sacrificing for the World title. And honestly, hearing so many people losing their mind over one piece of gold and knowing the reason people like Adrian Waters do the fucked up shit that they do is just over some belt, for a long time, I hated the World title. I wanted it because of what it represented and what it made people do.

Mamba runs a hand through his hair.

Mamba: Victoria Salinas, each and every week you talk about what that title means to you and how much of yourself you put into it. You and I have never had a problem with each other and in fact out of everyone in this locker room, you're one of the people I like. And I say that because despite everything that you go through, you never sell out and you never walk over people just to get what you want.

Mamba looks on.

Mamba: But you know who that sounds like, Victoria? Me. I've been here for almost two years now. Life comes at you fast. I remember when I came in. I remember when I was running through people left and right. I remember when I was rising, when everyone didn't know my name. And now, these people, they know who I am. These people know what I can do and this year has been tough for me Victoria. When I step into that ring, I want to feel as if I'm untouchable, as if I'm unstoppable and for a long time, I was. And ever since Resurrection, I haven't been untouchable. Those matches I was winning started coming less and less. Shit, two weeks ago, I was pinned by Brookford and yet I'm still standing two weeks later one win away from taking your championship away from you.

Mamba looks into the camera.

Mamba: Darin Andrews, don't think I've forgotten about you. We've teamed up lately. We'll team up again come Survival of the Fittest when we're representating this brand. Everyone thinks so much of you. You have all these expectations, all of these hopes. And you deserve them because in the ring, no matter if psychopathic blondes are stalking you, when you step into that ring you show everyone why people think so high of you. I didn't grow up with people expecting anything from me and that's because my dead beat parents never thought I would be anything. That my sister would never become anything. We were mistakes. We were regrets. And all of my life, I've lived with that in the back of my mind. When I started this "slump" I just kept thinking; I'm a mistake. none of this is suppose to happen. I don';t show it because I don't like showing any weakness but with every loss, it's made me look in the mirror and ask myself what do I really want to be. Who is the person that I want to be for my sister?

Mamba looks at Price.

Mamba: And the answer to that, Victoria, Darin is the new GCW World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd cheers.

Mamba: This isn;t something I'm obsessed over. This isn;t that I'm going to stab everyone in the back. Winning this title tonight is validation for continuing to push forward, to not let anyone, whether it's Chantelle or Adrian Waters, tell me otherwise. The validation I'm looking for is something no one else could give me. Not you, not you people, no one. And I don't mean that in a snobby way. Far from that. What I mean is this, the slump, the years of pain, the years of watching my sister in pain, the years it took to get here, all of that tonight will be all worth it.

Mamba pauses.

Mamba; Vctoria, you're not going to let go of that title eaily. And you Darin, I know you've been waiting for something like this too. But let's get one thing straight, tonight, I'm going to rp both of your fucking heads off. Because I will NOT be denied tonight. I will NOT lose tonight. I know the rules. I get it. I don't have to be pinned to lose but I'm telling you Darin, Victoria and everyone that this match is going to end ine way. And there's a lot of people in the back and I'm sure out there that don't believe it and that's fine. Victoria, you're going to need to have a vice grip on that title because tonight, I'm ripping it away from you and I will prove to everyone and show every person that comes from a shitty situation that no matter what anyone says about you, you can accomplish anything you want to do. And what I'm going to do tonight is become the GCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Mamba looks at Price before walking away.

Returning to the ring, the Portland crowd is booing as Adrian Waters makes his way to the ring. He smirks out at the people as he grabs a microphone and prepares to address the masses.

Adrian: "Later tonight, myself and my friend Casey Holliday will be facing two of your 'fan favorites' and two people I loathe. I'm not going to dwell on Lawson because I believe Casey has him covered. Nathaniel Brookford...I'll address him a bit later.

I want to talk first about the undeserving World Champion, Fake Vicky. You're probably asking why I'm emphasizing the 'fake.' I'll tell you. I'm sure, when I'm done, most of you idiots will stubbornly side with her...but maybe, just maybe, one or two of you will start to see what a lying bitch she really is."

The audience boos and starts to chant Victoria's name. Waters only shakes his head.

Adrian: "As you may know, Casey's father is the founder of the Seattle Wrestling Academy. It's smaller than many of it's competitors but it has produced several quality wrestlers and is quite profitable. It is definitely better than Andrea's family school, which I believe her father sold for three magical beans. Anyhow, at some point over the past couple of years, Mr. Holliday had sold 45% of the company to...wait for it...Victoria Salinas."

Adrian nods dramaticly.

Adrian: "You may be thinking 'So what?' But wait...there's more! Vicky, in her campaign to punish Casey for whatever selfish reasons she has, scammed, tricked, seduced Mr. Holliday into a deal which will, in six years, make her majority owner of the school that rightfully belongs to Casey! This is the woman who was responsible for Mr. Holliday being brutally attacked by Tina Valentine! Casey dared speak out against Fake Vicky and now...now she has seduced Casey's own father into cutting her out of what should be hers! This is the woman you morons praise and cheer for! You want to boo me and boo Myra for the things we done? Meanwhile, your 'hero' is NO FUCKING BETTER!"

A fresh round of jeers meet Adrian's rampage, but he ignores it.

Adrian: "Because I like Casey and because I absolutely hate Fake Vicky, we have the best team of lawyers money can buy looking into this 'agreement' that Vicky has with Mr. Holliday. I have been assured that suit will be filed against Mr. Holliday and, more importantly, Vicky Salinas...because this time Salinas...this time, you will not win! Just like at Survival of the Fittest. Not even your girlfriend Allison Mayberry can protect you when you are locked inside that chamber with me! Three weeks Vicky...in three weeks that World Championship will once again be back with it's rightful owner!"

Adrian pauses, soaking in the hatred the crowd is giving him...apparently having more to say.

Adrian: "Now...Nathanial Brookford. My old 'friend' from B4B. Were we ever friends Nate? I'd like to think so, but now I'm not so sure. Things have been said recently...on both of our parts. You know something though Nate? I did respect you at one point. Your take-no-shit attitude, your ability to send your opponents running with a single stare. I've been doing a lot of soul searching, and I'm thinking maybe this has all gotten way out of hand. Don't get me wrong...the chamber match is set and no one is going to back down from the chance to be World Champion...so tonight, I want to put forth an olive branch of sorts. A peice of footage from a hotel security camera found it's way to me...and I would be doing you a disservice if I didn't share it with you, Nate. So, please roll it."

The jumbotron comes to life. The shot is of a hotel front lobby. The timestamp at the top of the screen reads "03/13/17 2:24 AM." A few seconds go by, then two people come in the front door. We see that these two people are Pierce Manning and Hannah Myers. Hannah is dressed in a mini skirt that leaves little to the imagination. Both appear to be drunk, staggering a little as they approach the elevator. Hannah pushes the call button, and as she does so, Pierce grabs her backside. Hannah looks back at him with a grin, then the two stand silently and wait for the doors to open. They step in and the doors begin to shut. Before they close, however, we see Pierce push Hannah up against the wall of the elevator while Hannah wraps her arms and legs around him and they start to kiss. The doors slide shut and the video cuts to black.

The crowd is silent, except for a few wolf whistles. Adrian stands in the center of the ring, shaking his head.

Adrian: "I'm sure that was hard to watch, Nate, but I felt you should know what a lying, cheating, cheap slut Hannah actually is. You deserve to know the truth. I just hope this doesn't throw off your concentration for tonight's match...or for Survival of the Fittest."

"Bad Company" hits and the fans boo again as Adrian rolls out of the ring and the scene shifts.

Backstage…

Janice King can be seen standing by with Nate Lawson…

King: Nate… two weeks ago…

Lawson raises his hand.

Lawson: Let me cut you off right there. You’re going to ask me about what happened here between myself and Casey Holiday’s girlfriend that got her all worked up on Twitter for the last two weeks?

King: Well, yeah.

Lawson chuckles.

Lawson: See, that’s the problem I have with people like Casey Holiday. They’re very selective in what they see and what they believe. If she was honest… and I know that honesty is something of a rare commodity these days… but if she was honest with herself and with everyone, she wouldn’t have whined on Twitter for two weeks about something that could have been easily avoided. Her girlfriend felt insulted… big fucking deal. If her girlfriend didn’t want to feel insulted, maybe she should have been doing something worthwhile instead of accosting me backstage here while I was preparing for the tag team contest

King: Fair statement.

Lawson: Of course it’s a fair statement. Could you imagine the temper tantrum that Casey would have thrown if Kacy had interrupted her backstage preparing for a match? She would have cried bloody murder to the high heavens and DEMANDED that Kacy be barred from any arena GCW holds shows in, whether they were for Shotgun, Livewire, or pay per views. So you’ll forgive me if I don’t feel the least bit upset about Casey Holiday’s whining.

King: Changing the subject now, tonight you’re going to have a chance to take out some of that aggression against Casey as you team with BROOKFORD to take on Casey and another man you’re very familiar with, Adrian Waters. Your thoughts?

Lawson smirks.

Lawson: Things seem to keep cycling, don’t they? Casey came into GCW attacking me to cost me the Championship that Dominic Baine stole from under my nose… that same Championship that I would have maintained after it was transitioned from the Television title that I won from Adrian Waters. See? I knew it connected.

King: Very true. With the emotions involved…

Lawson: No… no emotions on my part here. That’s something that a guy like Brookford and myself have in common… we’re very capable of shutting emotions off and doing what needs to be done. Casey may be upset and pissed off after “I” “insulted” her girlfriend two weeks ago. Let her be pissed off. Let her throw herself wildly into the ring. I’m going to go in there like I go into every other match: With only one thing in mind – victory. And tonight, I accept nothing less.

Nate turns away, exiting the scene as it shifts.

Hayley Gold vs. Marie Jones (non-title)

[Both athletes were generally respectful throughout, particularly at the beginning. But ultimately with what was at stake, Hayley would be the aggressor in the early going, taking control and surprising the new Heritage Champion. But, Marie would calm down the pace and take control in her own right to even things up. The match would mostly be a chain wrestling affair. Marie had a cover after a shoulderbreaker, but Hayley kicked out. Hayley responded with a gutwrench suplex that Marie had to kick out of at two and did. Marie trapped Hayley in a cross armbreaker at one point, but she was able to escape. Likewise, Hayley had Marie trapped in a cobra clutch, but Marie was able to get to the ropes. Marie came back with a Kissed By Fire, but Hayley kicked out. Likewise, Marie was able to kick out of a pin following a snap suplex. Hayley would try for the Gold Club Legdrop, but Marie moved out of the way. Marie grabbed Hayley, setting her up for the Ave Maria, but at the last second, Hayley shoved her into the ropes. Marie staggered back toward Hayley who grabbed her from behind and gave her a belly to back suplex pinning Marie’s shoulders right into the mat as the referee made the three count!]

WINNER: Hayley Gold!

[A fair portion of the fans were surprised that Hayley pulled the non-title win out of nowhere, but they were happy nonetheless as Hayley stood up to celebrate her biggest win yet in her comeback trail. The announcers were a little surprised, but then they mentioned that Hayley was always capable of pulling out a win like this. Marie stood up stunned and Hayley turned to see her. There was small tension in the air before Marie extended her hand. Once Hayley shook it, Marie nodded and left the ring as a sign of acknowledgement and respect as Hayley continued to bask in the glow of her win.]

[Shotgun fades to the catering area where a flustered and pissed off Casey Holliday is sitting with Bianca. The cameras catch them in the middle of a conversation that’s already in progress.]

Casey: I can’t believe this crap! That was my BIRTHRIGHT damn it! I remember the conversations again and again about how one day, that school was going to be MINE and now he just ups and takes it away from me under my nose like that? That’s WRONG!

Bianca: Yeah, you bet your ass it is. Gosh, what is his problem? I can’t believe he would do such a thing to his own daughter. I like Vicky and everything….

Casey: AHEM!

[Bianca catches herself, realizing that she said something that Casey didn’t like.]

Bianca: What? She’s never done anything bad to me!

Casey: Fair enough… go on…

Bianca: But for HER to have that school and not you? Ugh, why is he always playing favorites?

Casey: Because for some reason, he developed a father’s love for her. I don’t get it. What am I? The scorned younger sibling? Maybe I can convince my brother to find a way to get that school from him…

Voice: If only it were that easy, huh?

[Casey and Bianca are suddenly started by the presence of Mr. Holliday.]

Casey: What the… Dad?!??! Oh for fuck’s sake, what are you doing here?

Bianca: Um… awkward….

Mr. Holliday: Hey Bianca. I haven’t seen you since Casey brainwashed you to ditch the school to become a manager.

Bianca: Well… um… BYE!!!!

[Bianca quickly scurries away from the scene, leaving Casey alone with her father.]

Mr. Holliday: So, you seem to have an issue with the agreement I made with Victoria?

Casey: DUH! How can you do this to me? I swear, you’ve got to be the biggest asshole of a father in human history.

Mr. Holliday: Gregory Summers says hello.

Casey: Touche… but still… why are YOU here? Seriously!

Mr. Holliday: Visiting Victoria… and you for that matter. Listen, you want to know exactly why I made that deal with her for her to own the school six years from now?

Casey: Dad, I get it. Your net worth is barely hanging on and is probably in the lower end of six digits but COME ON!!!! You KNOW I have the money to outright buy the thing. So you’re just going to retire with someone not even in our family running things?

Mr. Holliday: Casey, I don’t want to bore you with financial details but the thing of it is, I had to sell. It was the only way the school was going to stay afloat. Also, Victoria is FAR more responsible than you are. Yes, she’s had her slips and falls just like anyone else, but if there’s anyone I trust with that school, it’s her. Why should I trust you, Casey?

Casey: HELLO? Six years from now I am going to be the world’s biggest wrestling star and have a hell of a lot more money than I do right now! I am the best thing that can happen to that school from a financial standpoint! I’ll be 28 and the owner of multiple world championships! Vicky will be 35 and likely leaning on retirement. She won’t be in her prime! She’ll be old news! Plus… I’m your DAUGHTER! That makes me ENTITLED to your trust.

Mr. Holliday: You threw it all away with the way you were behaving in SCW and when you nearly drove my school out of business with the way you were behaving. Since you got all of your endorsements, have you even donated one cent to the school? No! Have you been involved with it? No! Victoria on the other hand, has been the complete opposite of you. She cares about the school far more than you do. Unlike you, she’s grateful. Period.

[Casey stands up from where she was sitting, meeting her father as close to the eye that she can. She folds her arm, showing exactly how angry she is.]

Casey: Yeah, we’ll see what the court says about that.

Mr. Holliday: It’s probably not a good idea to…

Casey: Shut the fuck up, asshole. Why don’t you go see your precious Vicky now? You always loved her more than you ever loved me!

[Casey scoffs and turns away from her father, immediately walking away from him without giving him a chance to say anything.]

Mr. Holliday: Casey, come on! That’s not true and you know it! Casey…

[Mr. Holliday is sighing now as he realizes that his efforts to reconcile things with Casey is essentially for naught. He shakes his head, realizing this fact.]

Mr. Holliday: Hardheaded… just like her mother….

[Mr. Holliday turns around and heads in the other direction, obviously moving on at this point as the scene fades to black.]

Sparkling angel
I believe
You are my saviour
In my time of need

(The lights in the arena go dim.)

Blinded by faith
I couldn't hear
All the whispers
The warning's so clear

I see the angels
I'll lead them to your door
There is no escape now
Now mercy no more

(The Global Tron flashes to life. An image of Angelica Jones followed by one of Kayla Jones and then the word “Sisterhood” appears on the tron.)

No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart

(Pyro goes off and immediately following the pyro the lights come back on. Angelica Jones and her sister Kayla come running through the curtain and out onto the stage. The crowd comes alive with loud cheering for the pair of siblings who pump their fists, trying to get the crowd excited and into this! The crowd responds in kind with loud cheers.)

[Chorus:]
You took my heart
Deceived me right from the start
You showed me dreams
I wished they'd turn to real
You broke the promise
And made me realise
It was all just a lie

(Angelica and Kayla look into each other’s eyes, nod, and then turn and begin to make their way with a determined stride towards the ring, taking time to slap the hands of a few fans along the way.)

Sparkling angel
Couldn't see
Your dark intentions
Your feelings for me

Fallen angel
Tell me why?
What is the reason?
The thorn in your eye

(Kayla slides into the ring from underneath the bottom rope and then she hops up onto the second turnbuckle, facing the crowd, and raising both arms up high in the air. Angelica, meanwhile, takes a sharp turn to the right and the ascends the steel steps, making her way up to the ring apron. She strolls slowly to the center before turning towards the audience. She looks out intensely at the crowd before posing with both arms raised high into the air.)

I see the angels
I'll lead them to your door
There is no escape now
No mercy no more

No remorse 'cause I still remember
The smile when you tore me apart

(Angelica steps into the ring, joining her sister in the center as a pair of microphones are passed to them.)

You took my heart
Deceived me right from the start
You showed me dreams
I wished they'd turn to real
You broke the promise
And made me realise
It was all just a lie

Angel: How the hell are you Portland?!

(The crowd roars loudly at Angelica’s cheap pop!)

Angel: I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again; The Sisterhood is all about making history. We made history back at Resurrection by unifying the World Tag Team Titles and the Global Tag Team Titles to become the first ever Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions in this company’s history. And you know, it seems that ever since Kayla and I became the first ever Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions, everyone has been trying to find a BFF to pair up with and have a go at these titles.

Kayla: The three C’s of Christy, Cody, and Chantelle tried their hand at taking these belts from us at For Glory & Gold but they didn’t get the job done. After that we’ve had Pure Class, The Very Best Tag Team, Ginger Nation, and even Nirvana all claiming rights to challenge for these belts. So we just did the most logical thing in our mind…

(She smirks.)

Kayla: …fight all of them at once. And that’s what’s going to happen at Survival of the Fittest. The Sisterhood will once again make history when we become the first tag team not only to have the guts to defend against the entire division all at one time, but we’ll make history when we successfully defend these belts at Survival of the Fittest.

(She holds her two tag title belts high up in the air.)

Kayla: Because we are walking in with these, and I guarantee that we will walk out with these.

Angel: The Soviet Gingers are another team who think that they have what it takes to knock us off of our throne. Karina Lysenko, I will give you credit for managing to salvage your career after the destruction of Ginger Nation at Resurrection. You even found a damn good partner in Anastasia Jones…

(She chuckles.)

Angel: …excuse me, Anastasia Ivanova. Remember, Karina, you had to dip into the Jones Wrestling Family to find someone good enough to carry the Soviet Gingers to the precipice that they are at today. Anastasia knows a great deal about us and I’m sure she is telling every secret she knows but clearly you are not listening or she is just being dumb and ignoring the obvious threat that is before you two right here and now. While you two whine and moan about Controversy, you’re forgetting that Hannah and Destiny do not hold the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championship.

(She motions to herself and Kayla.)

Angel: We do!

Kayla: That’s right and tonight you will learn just why we are the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions and why The Sisterhood always makes history. And in the process you’re going to get your teeth kicked right down your throat!

The Sisterhood vs. The Soviet Gingers (non-title)

[Angelica and Karina would be the two that started the match, one that the Soviet Gingers were clearly motivated to win as Karina came storming out of the box. Angelica didn’t have an answer for her in the early going as Karina’s vicious assault resulted in Angelica becoming a victim to a vicious lariat coming off of the ropes. Karina would make the cover, but Angelica would kick out at two. Anastasia was tagged in, but Angelica would rally. Anastasia put up a fight but the more experienced Angelica would answer, eventually bringing Anastasia down with butterfly suplex! This would lead to a cover, but Karina kicked out. Kayla was tagged in next. It was Anastasia’s turn to rally this time as she kept Kayla at bay. This rally would eventually lead to a double arm DDT and a cover, but Kayla would kick out of that. Karina would be tagged back in and Kayla had her rallying moment. Kayla completely outfoxed her for a couple of minutes, culminating with a reverse spinning heel kick right to the jaw. A cover by Kayla, but Karina kicked out. Angelica was tagged back in, but Karina desperately raked the eyes. The next few minutes would be all Soviet Gingers as Angelica would be isolated from the corner. Angelica finally countered this with a double knee facebreaker to Karina out of nowhere. She didn’t make the cover, but she went for the corner. Kayla and Anastasia were tagged back in at the same time. Things were even until Karina interfered, but Angelica negated the interference. A clothesline sent both out of the ring. Back in the ring, an errant superkick KO’d the referee. Anastasia responded with a running knee. Karina threw Angelica into the steps and pulled out a lead pipe from under the ring. She slid it in the ring and went in. Anastasia held up Kayla while Karina prepared to swing. Not so… CONTROVERSY invaded and Hannah knocked Karina down from behind. Anastasia though, knocked Destiny down. Angelica tripped Karina and dragged her out of the ring while Anastasia threw Hannah out of the ring. The referee and Kayla had both recovered. Anastasia turns around… KAYLAN WIND KICK! The fans roared with approval as Kayla hooked the leg for the three!]

WINNERS: The Sisterhood!

[Controversy recovered outside of the ring and seemed to be quite pleased with their actions in preventing the Soviet Gingers from cheating. Angelica went back in the ring to join Kayla in the celebration while a seething Karina pulled Anastasia out of the ring and stared back at Controversy, clearly displeased with everything that just happened. The announcers played up the tag team turmoil match, stating that this was another example of how heated that tag team match was going to be at Survival of the Fittest.]

[Shotgun cuts to the locker room where GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas stands in the hallway with the championship wrapped around her waist. She’s clearly in an annoyed mood at the moment having had to deal with the words of Adrian Waters from earlier. The cameras catch her talking to herself as she clearly vents her annoyances.]

Victoria: What a bunch of garbage. Everything I do, everything I say, every little thing that happens with me, he’s ALWAYS got to stick his nose in it. My god, this is starting to turn into a sick obsession at this point. And this guy is supposed to be a psychologist? WHAT psychologist?

[Victoria sighs, clearly annoyed by Adrian Waters at the moment. But, she hears a knock on the door. She takes a deep breath to relax before she goes to the door to open it. To her pleasant surprise, Mr. Holliday, who was seen talking to Casey earlier in the night, is standing in front of her.]

Victoria: Well, here’s an unexpected sight for sore eyes…

Mr. Holliday: Mind if I come in?

Victoria: No… not at all…

[Victoria steps aside to allow her trainer to walk in.]

Victoria: What are you even doing here?

Mr. Holliday: It’s Portland. Not that far down the road from Seattle, am I right?

Victoria: True. Sorry, you kind of caught me at a bad time. Adrian is really becoming the biggest pest I’ve had to deal with since that time I had to put up with Tina Valentine two years ago. Speaking of Tina…

[Victoria sighs and shakes her head.]

Victoria: As if I needed more things to be piled on me, she’s typically around when I’m defending my world title but I haven’t been able to get in contact with her for the last week and a half or so.

Mr. Holliday: Vicky, don’t worry about Tina. I’m sure she’s okay, wherever she is. Clearly, you’re frustrated and I understand why. I heard what Adrian had to say and I wouldn’t worry about the courts. It’s got no chance of winning anyway. There are no legal documents that state that Casey is entitled to the school and since it’s my business, I have the right to sell the school to whomever I want, how I want, when I want.

Victoria: It’s not even THAT I am worried about right now. Sure, it’s annoying, but Adrian in general…

[Victoria forms a pout and shakes her head.]

Victoria: When will this stop?

Mr. Holliday: When will what stop?

Victoria: Everything! His bullshit lies! His social media antics. All the shots he’s taking at my weight… which is perfectly FINE by the way considering that I was a fucking TOOTHPICK during my “vainglorious” days.... It’s just the fact that he looks for every fucking little thing or any god damn reason to attack me and for what? I know that Myra and I have been enemies for years, but this is definitely not a case of her feeding him all this crap!

[Victoria’s anger starts to increase slightly as Mr. Holliday nods and continues to listen.]

Victoria: I “scammed, tricked and seduced you”... SERIOUSLY? It’s all a way to “punish” Casey… when I have fucking NOTHING to punish her for. And the worst part? It’s supposedly MY FAULT for Tina attacking you? You see what I mean? I try to be strong Shotgun after Shotgun, especially as the GCW World Champion, but MY GOD… when is enough enough?

Mr. Holliday: I definitely understand what you’re saying. But, at the same time, you ARE the most successful student I have ever had. And the academy will be yours in six years for a reason. The one reason? Hey, you talked about it two weeks ago. It’s all in the heart.

Victoria: Right… that….

Mr. Holliday: You want to know why you’re not just the world champion, but a five-time world champion at that? Because you have the heart for this, Adrian doesn’t. This is what you WANTED to do and you’ve done so much to give back to the business that gave you a purpose and saved your life. Adrian? He only wants to do this for validation. The way he treats you and others? Don’t you think that’s indicative of how he feels about himself in his own heart? It’s a damn miserable place I tell you, and I know this from seeing so many people like him come and go through those doors at the school. It’s not easy, I know. But hey, if you can deal with Tina at her worst two years ago, then you should have no problems dealing with him in the long run. Right now though, just focus on what you got to do.

[Victoria soaks in the sage advice she just got, a smile cracking, indicating that she was just able to put much of her Adrian-caused stress behind her. She nods, understanding what he’s saying without a shadow of a doubt.]

Victoria: Right! I’ve got not just this title to defend, but my spot in the chamber and the last thing I need is a distraction like Adrian to open the door for Darian or Mamba to come out of nowhere and take this from me. I’m the heart of this brand, I know this!

Mr. Holliday: Are you going to show those two challengers of yours why you’re one of the most clutch competitors of her generation?

Victoria: Damn right I will! Thanks! You’ve always been there for me at the right moment.

Mr. Holliday: Vicky… you’re a testament to why I opened the school to begin with. Don’t forget that!

[Victoria smiles as he turns around and leaves her alone to focus on her title defense coming up later in the night. Cheers are heard as the scene fades.]

(“The Brod” Broderick Chase steps out on top of the ramp, microphone in hand…He clears his throat.)

Brod: “Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you a woman who is far beyond any others. The most alluring, the most bombastic, the most athletically gifted and absolutely the most beautiful woman in all of GCW. She is coming out here to give your women a jealous streak, and give your men second-thoughts about their life choices. I present to you wrestling’s most vivacious and greatest Knockout, the Beverly Hills Bombshell… CHANTELLE CHAMBERS!! WOOOOO!!!”

(Then, “All Eyes On Me" by LeToya feat Paul Wall begins to play out over the crowd. Chantelle Chambers steps out on top of the stage, her arms already stretched out to receive her adulation from the crowd – and ignoring that it is boos that shower her. She adjusts her sunglasses and begins to walk down towards the ring, followed by The Brod, who’s grinning like a Cheshire cat the whole way. When they get to the ring, The Brod rushes to the apron first, lifting the ropes up for his client to step through. Chambers does and stands in the ring, reaching to her side. The Brod quickly and obediently hands her the microphone. She poses in the middle of the ring as the crowd boos her…)

Chambers: “That’s right… get it all out of your system now.”

(The crowd continues to boo as Chantelle begins to circle the inside of the ring, holding out the microphone to build the boos from the crowd.)

Chambers: “Does it make you feel good about yourselves? Is booing me the only thing that gives your miserable lives any sense of meaning?”

(The crowd boos further, which only draws more commentary from Chantelle.)

Chambers: “Is booing me better for you than the Viagra you use because of your inability to hold erections?”

(She laughs. The Brod laughs. The crowd boos intensify.)

Chambers: “I want you to get a good long look at this…”

(Chantelle steps to the middle of the ring, beginning to undo her robe.)

Chambers: “I want you to imbed this image in your head…”

(She lets one side of the robe slide off her shoulder as she holds it closed by the middle.)

Chambers: “I want you to see this because this will soon be nothing but a memory to you.”

(She slides the other side of the robe slide off her shoulder.)

Chambers: “This will soon be a memory because at Survival of the Fittest, my toned, tanned, but empty waist will be replaced by one that wears the GCW World Heavyweight Championship belt.”

(The robe falls to the mat, and Chantelle is dressed in a strapless crop top and a tightly-fitting black skirt. She look around at the crowd, any of who are still booing, but now with some catcalls thrown in.)

Chambers: “That’s right… I am going to go through the Elimination Chamber. I am going to outlast five other competitors and walk away as GCW Champion once again! And it doesn’t matter WHICH nobody gets gifted a slot by virtue of being the X-Division Champion… no matter how political their inclusion is.”

(The crowd starts to roar.)

Chambers: “Oh, you may CHEER for Julia Braddock. You may WANT her to be entered as X-Division Champion. But make no mistake about it… the only reason… the ONLY reason she was even given a shot at THAT title to begin with was because of her last name. Julia had her shot at qualifying for the Chamber match against me, and she CHOKED. Let’s not mince words. She lost in her qualifier but was GIFTED a second chance. But that doesn’t matter – I’ll beat her AGAIN. And it doesn’t matter who walks out of this match tonight with the World Championship. But I do have a preference here…”

(Chantelle walks to the side of the ring.)

Chambers: “When that match occurs, I am going to personally be sitting right there…”

(She points to the announce table.)

Chambers: “I am going to take in the competition up close and personal. And when I do, Vicky… win.”

(The crowd’s boos start to subside as people are striving to hear an explanation for her statement.)

Chambers: “Vicky… I want you to walk into the Elimination Chamber as Champion, so when I win, you don’t still linger around me like a pest. I’ve beaten Queen Mamba before. Darian Andrews? Please… he’s too torn up between the Scooby Gang and having Chelsea Summers try to force herself on him. But you… you’ve insulted me, Vicky. You’ve gone after my character. You’ve demeaned my abilities in this ring. And because of that, I want you to watch as I raise the World Championship above MY head knowing that you couldn’t put me down! So win tonight and go into the Chamber match as Champion… and I promise you that you will NOT leave it as Champion!”

(Chantelle’s music hits again as she stares intently into the camera. The scene shifts.)

Hannah Myers sits in front of a mirror brushing her long blonde hair after showering following her match against Ian McKinnon. There is a knock at her door. She puts the hair brush down and hesitantly goes to the door, opening it slightly. On the other side of the door is her boyfriend, Nathaniel Brookford. Hannah was expecting this visit, but after the video Adrian Waters aired earlier tonight, she was dreading it.

Hannah: "Hi."

Brookford: "Can I come in?"

Hannah nods, then opens the door wide to allow Brookford entry. She immediately shuts the door behind him and looks shyly at him as he stares back...his face giving away nothing of how he is feeling.

Hannah: "I can explain, Nate. I was going through a rough spell in the ring...you were on hiatis...I just..."

Brookford: "Stop."

Hannah immediately stops talking.

Hannah: "Okay. Are you breaking up with me?"

Brookford: "Do you want me to?"

Hannah shakes her head.

Hannah: "No."

Brookford paces a little, but then steps closer to her.

Brookford: "Hannah, we always had an understanding, I thought. Don't ask, don't tell. Right?"

Hannah: "Right."

Brookford: "I do have a question though."

Hannah: "What?"

Brookford: "Pierce? Seriously? What the fuck could you possibly see in him?"

Hannah lets out her breath, relieved that Nate was not angry with her. She giggles a little. Nate cracks a smile, but is also waiting for a response.

Hannah: "He was nice to me. He listened to me when I needed it. I was vulnerable, I guess...I mean, I take full responsibility, but I wasn't in a great frame of mind. Once I found out he was Nero...I was like 'fuck no, no more of this shit'."

Brookford nods then steps closer to Hannah, leaving barely any space between them.

Hannah: "So...you're not mad at me?"

In answer, Brookford pushes her up against the wall and kisses her passionately for a few seconds. He breaks the kiss and stares at her with a grin.

Brookford: "What do you think?"

Hannah: "I think I should cheat on you more often."

Nate raises an eyebrow and Hannah breaks out in laughter.

Hannah: "I'm kidding! Thank you for understanding!"

Hannah throws her arms around his neck and hugs him, feeling the full extent of her relief.

Brookford: "Adrian, on the other hand..."

Hannah: "You ain't buying that shit about him doing a friend a favor, are you?"

Brookford shakes his head.

Brookford: "Not for a minute. It gives me even more motivation to bash in his head."

Hannah smiles and runs her hands over his chest.

Hannah: "I would love to see you do that. In fact, there may be a reward for you later if you do. But, you better go get ready for that match."

Nate nods. The two kiss quickly and then Nate is out the door. Hannah shuts the door and leans against it, grinning as the scene fades.

[Casey Holliday is further down the hallway after getting away from her father earlier. Her arms are folded as she leans against the wall and looks down on the floor. She’s digging her nails into her wrestling gear, clearly trying the best that she can to stay focused on what’s really important.]

Voice: Don’t worry… your father and his precious are going to get what’s coming to them.

[Casey looks up to see the face of Adrian Waters, which causes her to at least smirk a little bit.]

Casey: You’re sure about this, right?

Adrian: Right. Ten thousand percent sure. But, enough about him. We’ve got business to take care of. Brookford… Lawson….

Casey: Right… of course. In the midst of all this crap, I completely forgot about that to be honest. My mind has been going in so many directions, you know? But that’s fine! I’m going to teach nate a hardcore lesson or two and Brookford well… I’d say he’s more of your problem.

Adrian: Maybe he is, but let’s be honest. Brookford is your problem too, in a way…

Casey: What do you mean? I’ve never had any sort of interaction with him so I can’t necessarily have any sort of judgment on what he is actually like. Though, I think the fucking prick is condescending…

[Adrian easily breaks out in laughter, obviously agreeing with the sentiments that Casey just made.]

Adrian: How to I put it? It’s simple, really. He wants to do everything it takes to get inside my head and if he has the opportunity to do so through allies of mine, you know, like you, like Chantelle, like Myra… especially Myra… he is going to do it. He is going to try and use YOU to send ME a message and I am not going to tolerate that for a second. I know you’re going to be more focused on Nate and I get it, but Brookford is the one that you need to shut the fuck up because I am TIRED of his bullshit.

Casey: That sounds great and all but Lawson is someone that… well… you would know! You’ve had your battles with him. Are you saying that Nate isn’t important at all?

Adrian: You’re right… we have had our battles.

[Adrian pauses and smirks, briefly recollecting those times.]

Adrian: It’ll be interesting to do battle with him again… stupid fucking “do gooder” wannabe… I don’t blame you for being upset with him or the fact that you have to team with him at Survival of the Fittest.

Casey: I don’t even want to THINK about Survival of the Fittest right now. I hate so many people on my team. Allison rally stacked the deck against me. It’s not just the fact that she put me on the same team as Nate, but also, it’s the fact that she is making me team with Queen Mamba? SERIOUSLY? QUEEN MAMBA GETS A WORLD TITLE SHOT BEFORE ME???? DARIAN ANDREWS GETS A TITLE SHOT BEFORE ME?!?!?!?! BULLSHIT!!!!

Adrian: Hey, let’s try to remain calm now. You’re right. You know exactly how I feel about Allison and her precious girlfriend as well as them getting a shot when they’ve done nothing to deserve it except for draw sympathy from her. God, can this get any worse?

Casey: Actually… yes. if one of them win the world title tonight, I have to team with VICKY!

Adrian: Oh GOD….

[He shakes his head while Casey sighs.]

Casey: UGH! I think this is the one match where I have no choice but to root for her to win. And Kimberly? Fuck, that bitch is insane! Was there really nobody else that could replace Midas?

Adrian: I think you just described how I feel about most of my opponents in the chamber. *laughs*

Casey: Hey, at least it’s not Team Livewire. They’re all so fucking ridiculous… especially Andrea… but let’s not get off track. Let’s remember that Brookford and Lawson aren’t on the same page, one guy being Mr. Morals and the other being Broody Two Shoes.

Adrian: NOW you’re thinking what I’m thinking… let’s expose that.

Casey: Damn right we shall! That’s a team that’s going to be like oil and water. Allison is losing it if she thinks THEY are going to get along. Fucking emotional bastards… so many weaknesses, so little time.

Adrian: You got that right.

[Adrian and Casey walk away from the scene at this point, clearly focused on the tag match to come against Brookford and Nate Lawson as the scene fades out.]

Brookford and Nate Lawson vs. Adrian Waters and Casey Holliday

[There was definitely a whole lot of grudge going on in this battle and fittingly it would be Nate and Adrian starting things off. With their familiar history, they were both evenly matched until Adrian raked the eyes of Nate. Adrian would then be in control from that point on until he nailed Nate with a sidewalk slam. Adrian would go for the cover, but Nate kicked out. Casey was tagged in and she was definitely more than willing to take on Nate, but Nate would rebound and rally. Nate outwrestled Casey for a few minutes until he brought her down with an STO. Nate would make the cover, but Casey kicked out. Brookford would be tagged in, but Casey would outsmart him to take control again. Her rally would culminate with a running bulldog that brought Brookford down to the mat. Casey would turn Brookford over and make the cover, but Brookford kicked out. Adrian was then tagged in and he tried to get a cheap shot, but instead, Adrian was overpowered and Brookford would bring him down with a running powerslam. A cover was made, but Adrian kicked out. Nate was tagged in again, but Casey cheapshotted him. This allowed Casey and Adrian to constantly pick apart Nate, keeping Brookford in the corner. Nate would take a double neckbreaker from the duo and things were certainly looking bleak. Adrian had a smirk on his face as he gave Nate a German suplex. Nate though, landed on his feet, right near his corner. This gave Nate the time and space to tag Brookford back in. Adrian turned and saw him coming, but in an act of cowardice, Adrian ran toward his corner, tagged Casey back in and left the ring. Brookford did the same and chased Adrian into the crowd… the latter never to return. Casey got the jump on him when he went back in the ring, but obviously, on her own, she just was no match. There was a moment where she chop blocked Brookford and left the ring to grab a chair. Casey went back in, about to swing it despite the referee’s reservations, but Nate snatched it out of her hands, distracting her long enough for Brookford to recover and nail her with the Problem Solved! The fans cheered as the referee dropped down to make the count.]

WINNERS: Nate Lawson & Brookford

[The fans cheered this outcome as the announce team quickly and easily got on Adrian’s case for bailing from the match out of fear of Brookford. Though, they showed no sympathy for Case as Nate snickered as he stood above her, liking the fact that he got one over on her to quiet her, if only for a little while. Brookford didn’t care as much though, leaving the ring, just another day in the office for him. Nate wouldn’t celebrate, focusing his attention on Casey, who would glare at him once she recovered.]

[Shotgun fades in on Allison Mayberry who is sitting at her desk, looking over what appears to be some sort of contract. Suddenly, her mood goes sour rather quickly when her phone rings. Sighing and rolling her eyes, she reluctantly answers the phone, putting the call on speaker.]

Allison: Hello?

Voice: Miss Mayberry…. It’s me… Mr. Summers!

Allison: Oh for f… *sigh*... what do you want?

Mr. Summers: I just wanted to let you know that Chelsea locked me out of her Twitter account and I thought that sort of behavior was something that you would never want.

Allison: Seriously? Listen Mr. Summers, I’m a busy woman tonight, okay? I’ve got something serious that I am working on and…

Mr. Summers: I don’t care! I need to know what is going to be done about this.

Allison: That’s all you care about? Who do you think I am? Her mother? To be quite honest with you… “sir”... I think we’re all better off if Chelsea has the account all to herself anyway since I think the world has seen enough of your nonsense making it quite clear that you never wanted Chelsea to exist to begin with.

Mr. Summers: Okay so I didn’t. And?

Allison: Goodbye, Mr. Summers.

[Allison sighs again and instantly ends the call. On top of that, she also sets her phone to silent as quickly as she could in case he calls her back. However, the interruptions don’t end there as Samuel Price barges into her office, causing the GM to throw up her hands.]

Allison: What now?

Price: Oh… was I interrupting something?

Allison: I am quite busy, you know?

Price: I’m sorry to interrupt. I just needed to ask you something. It’s about Team Shotgun.

Allison: What about it?

Price: Are you SURE Kimberly Williams is a good replacement for Alexander Midas?

Allison: Yes, yes I do.

Price: But how do you think your team is going to get along? You have Nate and Casey constantly fighting each other and on top of that, Kimberly is quite the wild card. Can she even exist with anyone not a member of the Jones family?

Allison: Don’t you worry about a thing. I have a little…. “Incentive”. Basically, WHEN Team Shotgun wins, they are going to all be rewarded in some way, shape or form. I’ll reveal what I mean in two weeks. But maybe this incentive will get them all on the same page, you know? Oh, and speaking of the Jones family, I need you to let Marie know something. Since Hayley Gold defeated her earlier tonight, Marie will be facing her again at Survival of the Fittest… only this time… it’ll be for the Heritage Championship! Can you do that for me?

Price: Yes… yes I can! Sorry about…

Allison: No worries, it’s water under the bridge.

[Price nods before he ultimately leaves the scene. Allison looks down at the paperwork she was given last week, seemingly being impressed with this.]

Allison: Now then… where was I? Negotiations have been pretty good. Very impressive resume I’m looking at for someone that’s only wrestled in Europe. What can possibly go wrong?

[Allison picks up a pen and signs something on the paper.]

Allison: Well… that’s about as official as can be. Better fax this over…

[Allison stands up, prepared to do just that as the scene ends.]

(Backstage we find Julia Braddock, the new GCW X Division Champion, doing some last minute stretches before her match tonight against Sophie O’Brian. A knock is heard at the door and Julia sighs as she pauses her stretching long enough to stand up and turn towards the door.)

Julia: Come in!

(The door opens and Glory Braddock walks in. Julia grins from ear to ear as she approaches her sister and greets her with a tight embrace.)

Julia: Glory! You should know that you never have to knock in order to come see me!

Glory: Yeah, well, never let it be said that Glory Braddock has no manners.

(Julia chuckles and after breaking the embrace she walks Glory over to a bench where the two sit down.)

Julia: So what’s up?

Glory: I wanted to check in on you and see how you were doing; I mean, I don’t think I’ve even congratulated you face to face yet on winning that X Division Championship. So…congratulations!

(The younger sibling nods her head.)

Julia: Thanks. It does seem like a whirlwind for me. At one point JaMarcus and I were focusing on tag team gold and then the next moment I’m X Division Champion and I find myself with the possibility of getting a World Championship match if I can continue to run this gauntlet.

(She sighs.)

Julia: Which reminds me…thank you for saying what you said out there earlier. I do appreciate it. I’ve busted my ass to get where I am today. But with all due respect…

(A determined look crosses her face.)

Julia: …I am going to prove to each and every doubter, each and every critic, that I belong here. I am going to prove that I deserve this X Division Championship and after I run the gauntlet, that I belong in the elimination chamber match for the GCW World Heavyweight Championship.

Glory: I understand the need to prove yourself, mate. I really do. I’ve been there before myself, and I think you and I went around in that vicious cycle for a couple of years didn’t we?

(The younger Braddock chuckles and nods her head.)

Julia: Yeah, that we did.

Glory: So yeah, I understand what you mean when you say you want to prove your doubters wrong and prove your critics wrong. But don’t worry about them. Ignore them. The proof is in the pudding and that proof that you belong will be there after you’ve finished running the gauntlet of X Division Title defenses to officially earn your spot in the elimination chamber. After all, you haven’t earned that spot yet, despite what some people may say. You still have to get through other challengers to that title you hold, including Sophie O’Brian tonight, and trust me when I say she will not be a walk in the park.

(She shakes her head.)

Glory: Sophie is my mirror image. We’ve fought before and she always takes me to my limit. In fact, think about this, Julia. Think about how you and I have fought. We fought twice now, once at Resurrection and then for sixty plus minutes at For Glory & Gold. So you know what I’m capable of, right?

Julia: Yeah.

Glory: Sophie is just as good as I am, there is only one thing she lacks…

(Glory pauses momentarily to let Julia think about it.)

Glory: …a conscience. She lacks a conscience. Sophie lacks any sort of moral compass. Outside of that, she is just as good as I am inside of a squared circle.

Julia: I understand all of that, Glory. Trust me, I am ready for the challenge that Sophie presents to me tonight. And in two weeks, I’ll be ready for that challenger as well. I’m taking this one challenger at a time, Sophie is first. Beating a former world champion like her should turn some heads. But once I finish running the gauntlet and I officially make the chamber, I just want to let you know that I will be the one to leave as the GCW World Champion. With all due respect, sis.

(Glory grins.)

Glory: That’s what I want to hear, mate. Confidence. And believe me when I say that if that happens, I will be the first person to congratulate you.

(She takes Julia by her hand.)

Glory: But I am not going to make it easy on you. I want that GCW World Heavyweight Championship , my fourteenth world heavyweight championship overall, worse than anything else.

Julia: So long as a Braddock exits that chamber with the title…

Glory: Damn right.

X-Division Championship
Julia Braddock (C) vs. Sophie O'Brien

[Sophie was initially accompanied by Mark and by Ian McKinnon, but the referee wisely stopped the two men and sent them to the back. However, this seemed to enrage Sophie once the bell rang as she caught Julia off guard with a spear and an instant cover, but Julia kicked out. Still, the new X-Division Champion was in some serious trouble as Sophie elected to torture her at the start of the proceedings. Sophie went with some submissions like a triangle choke and an STF to wear her down before proceeding to add on some impact moves like a capture suplex and an Asai DDT! Julia would kick out of a pinfall following the latter. A missed clothesline would get Julia back in the swing of things as she managed to rally back with a scissors kick, then went on to keep things going with moves like a swinging neckbreaker and a reverse DDT. Julia went for the cover after the latter, but Sophie kicked out. Overall, it was a back and forth affair. Julia missed with a swan dive headbutt that put the challenger back in control. Sophie would nail the Death of Wisdom and covered, but Julia kicked out at two. Julia responded with an Excelsis Dio, but Sophie would kick out of that. At the end of the match, Sophie would try for an enziguri, but Julia ducked it. Julia brought her back down with another Excelsis Dio before she dragged her to the corner, setting her up and nailing the QUEEN’S RANSOM! The fans erupted with cheers as Julia held on to Sophie for the cover. The referee dropped down to make the three count as the fans cheered!]

WINNER (and STILL GCW X-Division Champion): Julia Braddock

[Julia’s celebration wouldn’t last long as Mark and Ian would come back to mug her from behind. They kept Julia cornered but their assault wouldn’t last too long as JaMarcus Avery bolted down the ramp with a chair. He took a violent swing at both of them but they both ducked and got out of dodge. Ian dragged Sophie out of the ring to protect her and then JaMarcus dropped the chair keeping a close eye on the trio as he checked on Julia. The announcers noted that Julia got by her first challenge, but that it didn’t seem like Total War wanted to be done with her yet as their post-match actions would indicate.]

[Shotgun fades in one last time on Victoria Salinas who hasn’t left the locker room as she leans against the wall, the title now draped over her shoulder. Now ready to defend the world title once more, and with said title match being minutes away, the world champion gathers her final thoughts before she begins to express her mind on the challenge ahead.]

Victoria: In a few minutes, I am going to once again defend the GCW World Championship, but this time, things are going to be a little bit different. And believe me, I know how tough this is going to be. It’s not just the competition, it’s not just the fact that I am dealing with two challengers instead of one, it’s the fact that in my book, the most dangerous challenger you can ever face as a world champion is someone that has never been a world champion before and that’s not only the case tonight, it’s times two. Queen Mamba and Darian Andrews are two bright competitors with a hell of a future ahead of them. I’m instantly reminded of my first world title match ever, which actually was a triple threat. Like what Julia Braddock is attempting to do, I earned my way into a triple threat in Calgary, taking on a self-proclaimed ‘franchise player’...the world champion... and an over-the-hill idiot on his one last glory kick. I remember the nerves, I remember that pressure, being in that spotlight for the first time. I gave it my best, but in the end, the champion retained. Well… I’m on the other side of the coin… and now… like then… the world championship will STAY where it’s at.

Sorry Mamba and Darian… you’re both going to have your time someday. But someday isn’t going to be tonight. You both have so much to prove, but so do I. It’s not just about proving myself as the best world champion that I can be, but I have to go out there and prove that I can be a champion that CAN beat all comers, whether they’ve been world champion before or not. Heck, throughout my three GCW World title reigns, I’ve realized that I’ve had a knack for defending against people that have never been world champion before. It was Michael McKay and the person I eventually lost the title to in the first reign, it was Isabella Harker at Resurrection, it was Brookford and Adrian earlier in the year, now it’s you two. Come to think of it, I don’t think I’ve ever defended the world championship on Shotgun successfully without any shenanigans. I’ve done it at Civil War, and gosh, even Resurrection, but Shotgun?

Let’s see… screwed McKay over multiple times, double disqualification, fought to a draw with Julia, was assaulted post-match by Midas, Adrian fucked up my title defense with Brookford, and then Adrian beat me for the title…

Yeah… I got something to prove alright! I got to prove that I CAN defend this title on Shotgun without any BS!

It’s not an “obsession”... it’s what I do… prove myself… and that’s all I’ve done since day one, when I stepped into the ring with a pirate in Berlin, Germany nearly 8 years ago. But you know what’s another constant with me? More often than not, in the clutch, in a big match situation like this, I pull through! I’ve got that experience. You two aren’t nearly as long in the tooth, so your experiences on a stage like this? Very, very limited. I know Darian won a tag title, but at Resurrection, when you had a chance to be an undisputed champion, it didn’t happen. Mamba, you’ve had a shot at the former TV title, you had a chance to beat Chantelle at Resurrection. You too, have yet to pull through in this sort of environment. Yet, I know that on any given night, you two are very much capable of having, as Andrea would put it, that “big breakthrough moment” and I’m here to tell you that it WILL happen for you both… but not tonight… not at my expense. Because you’re not just dealing with a three-time GCW World Champion, you’re dealing with a five-time world champion across her entire career. You’re not just dealing with Victoria Salinas, you are dealing with one of THE most clutch women’s wrestlers of her generation.

I’m not perfect in situations like this, I know that. But time and time again, I pull through. As I always say when I go into a situation like this: when the lights are brighter, when that stage is bigger, there is NOBODY better than me and that stems from the confidence of being able to come through again and again when that time to be clutch comes around. Henceforth begins the lesson, right?

[A confident Victoria winks at the camera before she clutches the title once more upon leaving the scene. Her words bring out some very strong cheers among the fans considering the support Victoria has gotten in the Pacific Northwest over the years and they are definitely anticipating what they are about to see as the scene fades.]

Darian Andrews: Tonight could be the most important night of my career.

The scene rises up to show Darian Andrews standing in the backstage area, facing the camera. He’s adorned in his GCW official t-shirt, his attire ready, and his eyes focused directly on the camera.

Darian: If you told me when I signed with GCW a year and a half ago that, in that time, I’d win half a million dollars, become half of the World Tag Team Champions, become victimized by a crazed stalker, and have not one, but TWO World Championship matches – even if one was Global – I would have suspected you were taking some kind of narcotic. But yet, here I am – Shotgun, ready to take Victoria Salinas and Queen Mamba for the right to be called World Champion.

Darian exhales loudly.

Darian: Are the nerves kicking in? You bet. On one side, there’s Queen Mamba, a woman who – unless one of us wins tonight – will be my partner on Team Shotgun ta Survival of the Fittest. A woman who was my tag team partner two weeks ago… unsuccessfully. I look at Queen Mamba and I see a woman who has reached and scratched and clawed for everything she has gotten thus far in GCW. She’s had setbacks, sure. We all have. But she keeps fighting. Why? Because she believes that she deserves this moment tonight. And I can’t fault her for what she believes – I believe the same thing about me.

He shifts from facing one side, to facing the other.

Darian: On the other side is Victoria Salinas, GCW World Champion. What can I say about Vicky that hasn’t been said already? She’s a three-time World Champion for a reason. Yeah… she’s good. She’s damn good. And with her in the match, I know it’s not going to be easy. But then again, being World Champion shouldn’t be easy, right? And in the middle is me.

Darian chuckles.

Darian: Sorry… bit of those nerves again. Tonight I have a chance to win my own Championship… to do something special. Beating Vicky and Mamba would be special. Being Champion would be big. Main eventing Survival of the Fittest as World Champion in the Elimination Chamber? It’s almost too much to comprehend at this point, so I’m not even going to think about it. I got this shot because I had my opportunity to qualify for the Chamber stolen from me by a woman who I have no interest in, who tried to curry my favour by hiring two incompetent goons to help me. Tonight I’m going to prove that I would have deserved a spot in that Chamber had that not happened. And tonight… I may just take it all!

Darian exits the scene, heading towards the Gorilla position as the scene shifts….

GCW World Championship
Victoria Salinas (C) vs. Darian Andrews vs. Queen Mamba

[The main event of the evening was definitely some kind of thriller with everything that was at stake. Of course, the two challengers would do the smart thing and double team Victoria at the start of the match. Victoria tried her best to fight them off, but in the end, a double suplex would be the thing that would keep her down. Mamba continued things with a running knee while Darian would nail Victoria with a German suplex from behind that would lead right into the cover. However, Mamba broke things up at two, which severed the brief alliance between them. The two Shotgun members would then fight each other for a few minutes. A missed clothesline would put Mamba in the driver’s seat. Her rally would culminate with a sitout facebuster. Mamba would make the cover, but it would be Victoria making the save this time at two. Mamba and Victoria fought and while the challenger fought well, the more experienced Victoria would battle back and have a rally of her own. Victoria would take down Mamba with a springboard senton right into a cover, but it would be Darian breaking it up. Victoria and Darian fought next, but Darian got the better of her. A turnbuckle bomb would lead to a cover, but the champion kicked out at two. Toward the end of the match, Darian had come SO close to winning the title, even nailing Victoria with the DVDT! But right at the last second, Mamba made the save. Mamba similarly nailed Darian with the Snake Charmer, but Victoria was the one that made the last second save this time. Victoria and Mamba fought, but a suplex put Mamba in control. Darian recovered and went for a running big boot, but Mamba ducked. However, Victoria caught Mamba with a Busaiku knee kick right in the side of the head, knocking her back down. Darian turned around after missing his big boot and Victoria kicked him in the gut, set him up, and nailed him with the Ginger Breaker! The fans would erupt with cheers as Victoria went to pin Darian and the referee dropped down and counted the three!]

WINNER (and STILL GCW World Champion): Victoria Salinas

[Victoria was definitely happy at being able to maintain her spot in the chamber by retaining the GCW World Championship. But, of course… Chantelle Chambers sprung from the announce table and assaulted her from behind. Victoria, having just gone through a tough match, endured a beating but was unable to fight back. Things seemed even bleaker when Adrian Waters came down to join in and once again, the two were making life miserable for her. However, Darian and Mamba would recover and go after Adrian and Chantelle. This made it more of an even fight and eventually Adrian and Chantelle decided to book it. Darian and Mamba attended to Victoria, helping her up and there would be a bit of a three on two staredown among the roaring cheers of the fans as Shotgun came to a close.]