Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

[Shotgun fades to ringside and the crowd inside Oakland is going absolutely nuts due to the presence of GCW World Champion Victoria Salinas in the middle of the ring. Obviously, she’s in street clothes rather than wrestling gear considering she is not scheduled for a match tonight, but this doesn’t stop her from being in bright spirits as the night opens up. She takes a moment to allow her music to fade out, taking a deep breath before expressing her thoughts.]

Victoria: Needless to say, tonight is going to be a hell of a night. We’re going to find out who the last person in that elimination chamber is and wow, what a main event we have with four of the people in the chamber taking on four members of Team Shotgun, am I right? And then there’s me. I am not scheduled to compete so in theory I may have a slight advantage considering I’ll be more rested than the others, but if there’s anything I’ve learned during my time in GCW, it’s to never underestimate anyone on any given night which is why throughout my entire time, okay, I admit I haven’t been putting myself out there as much as I did during the whole ‘vainglorious’ era and all and I’ve been a little more quiet in recent years, but that doesn’t mean that I haven’t been consistent. That doesn’t mean that I haven’t been clutch. Ever since I hit rock bottom at the hands of Ginger Nation 14 months ago, with no more distractions, with no mask to worry about, I have been able to put together, quite honestly, the best year of my career in 2017. I’m a FAR better wrestler now than I was three years ago when I first got here. And yet… there’s this chamber…

[Victoria pauses, as she ruminates about the chamber that she is going to deal with next week.]

Victoria: I’ve been on the mainstream scene for 8 years now and with everything I’ve ever accomplished, every star I’ve been able to beat and every ounce of success in every company I’ve wrestled, I’ve NEVER been in an elimination chamber. Yet, knowing that I’ve been in “Pyramids” before and how “well” that went for me, if there’s any match that could pose a serious threat to separate me from THIS… next week would be it. I know that I could potentially be dealing with BOTH Braddocks, always wanting to redeem themselves and I can relate to that because I was on that path before I won my 2nd GCW World title. They may have heart, they may have courage, but they don’t match me on either. As for the other three?

Brookford? All brawn. No heart.

Chantelle? All SKIN… but no heart…

Adrian? All brain… but no heart.

You’ve got one person caring far more about when her next thong and pasties magazine photoshoot is going to be, another that’s a thick headed pig fucker piece of shit who thinks he’s all mightier than thou and who has his endless obsession with Adrian, and then of course… Adrian… less said about HIM the better.

[Victoria rolls her eyes, showing a slight hint of anger at mentioning Adrian.]

Victoria: Yet, despite all that, despite those odds, next week, I put this world title on the line one more time and I know deep down in my heart that….

Voice: Save it!!!! Save it!!!!

[Victoria is confused at hearing such an unfamiliar voice. She turns toward the stage and sees a referee walk out with… Bianca??? Victoria is clearly confused at the sight of Casey Holliday’s girlfriend and the fact that she’s in wrestling gear just makes her even more confused.]

Bianca: Victoria! Hi! Remember me? You know, former student at Mr. Holliday’s wrestling school? Yeah, I don’t think I can stand any more of your “heart” talk.

[Victoria is understandably still confused as Bianca walks down the ramp with the referee. It’s not too long before they get in the ring.]

Bianca: So, in honor of Casey’s lawsuit… guess what, bitch. I challenge you to a match, right here right now!

[Victoria is completely perplexed as she looks at Bianca who appears to be dead serious.]

Bianca: I am going to beat you and break your heart before the elimination chamber that you’re not even going to be there next week.

Victoria: Bianca… listen… I never back down from a challenge but for all the training you did in Seattle, and for all the potential I’ve seen out of you personally, I am the LAST person you want to be picking a fight with. I also know that you’ve never had the audacity to be so… well… aggressive. This isn’t you. Someone put you up to this.

Bianca: Well… uh….

Victoria: Who put you up to this?

Bianca: Beat me in a match and you’ll find out.

Victoria: I’m not going to fight you. The last thing I ever want to do is hurt you!

Bianca: CHICKEN! Oh and I want it to be a submission match so I can be the first person to EVER make you tap out! If you beat me, I will tell you who put me up to this… I mean… uh… I’ve said too much. Fight me, BITCH!

[Bianca slaps Victoria across the face.]

Bianca: Just like I thought… a coward that takes it in the face… just like your MOTHER!!!!

Victoria: Okay… you want your submission match???

[Now Victoria looks pissed off.]

Victoria: You got it… BITCH!

The referee rings the bell.

DING! DING! DING!

[Bianca tries to cheap shot Victoria with the microphone, but Victoria counters it into her Christos armbar, the Burning Agony. Trapped in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go, Bianca quickly stumbles to her knees, then completely flat on the mat. She screams in pain as she taps out quickly.]

Lee: Here is your winner, the GCW World Champion, Victoria Salinas!

[An angry Victoria breaks the hold and drops down over Bianca, picking up a microphone while Bianca holds her arm and writhes in pain.]

Victoria: Okay, I’m done playing games. Who the hell put you up to this?

Bianca: OW… ow ow ow ow ow…

Victoria: WHO PUT YOU UP TO THIS??? Was it Casey?

Bianca: OWWWW!!!!

[Victoria shoves the microphone in Bianca’s face.]

Bianca: N… no… it wasn’t C… Casey… it was… A...A...Ad….

Victoria: Oh HELL NO!

[Victoria stands up.]

Victoria: ADRIAN!!!!!!

[Victoria slams down the microphone and picks up the World Championship, immediately making a beeline out of the ring with an angry look on her face. The referee checks on Bianca who is obviously hurt. The announce team is definitely concerned for the world champion, noting that Adrian Waters is doing everything he can to get inside of her head at this point. Victoria disappears through the curtains to look for him. Bianca is eventually helped out of the ring and the crew begins to set up for the first match of the night with Richard Dix beginning to make his way down…]

Hayley Gold vs. Richard Dix

[In her final tune up match before Survival of the Fittest, Hayley Gold looked to teach a lesson in respect to Richard Dix. Dix tried to offer her a flower, but the flower was a fake one that squirted water in her face. Hayley would proceed to knock Dix down with a shoulder block and that would pretty much be all she wrote from there. Hayley would dominate the match with her arsenal of impact moves, most notably knocking down Dix with a spinning heel kick right to the side of the face. She also chose to torture him with moves like a Boston crab as well. Crystal Swift came down and hopped on the apron, grabbing Hayley’s ass from behind. This distracted and angered her and Dix rolled her up, but Hayley kicked out at one. Hayley would turn things up a notch from there, not allowing Dix to cause any more shenanigans against her. Eventually, after dominating for 3 minutes, Hayley would bring down Dix with a running bulldog. Then she would drop him with the Gold Club Legdrop. Then she would apply the Golden Lock to Dix and Dix didn’t even bother trying to struggle as he would tap out almost instantly to end the match.]

WINNER (by submission): Hayley Gold

[Hayley stood up to get cheered by the crowd as Swift rolled Dix out of the ring and led him up the ramp and to the back. Hayley would celebrate for a bit, but when she turned toward the ramp, she would see Heritage Champion Marie Jones standing on the stage with the title slung over her shoulder. There was a bit of a staredown between champion and challenger. Marie would applaud Hayley and smile, raising the title over her head. Hayley nodded and Marie turned and walked to the back. The announcers noted the respect, optimistic that this would be one of the more honorable Heritage title matches in some time.]

[Shotgun cuts into the hallway and the fans are booing quite loudly at the appearance of Casey Holliday who is walking down the hallway with an angry look on her face. She doesn’t appear to care that the match she has is coming up in a bit. All she cares about is the door that she just got to. Taking an angry sigh, she doesn’t knock on the door, she POUNDS on the door. There’s no response, so Casey pounds on the door again. Again, no response. Sighing once more, Casey is about to pound on it one more time, but someone grabs her hand.]

Voice: Really?

[Casey turns around and the scene pans to reveal general manager Allison Mayberry. In anger, Casey snatches her hand away and smiles, acting like her little outburst didn’t just happen.

Casey: Just the person I was hoping to see.

Allison: Right. So, what is it that you had to pound my door for? Hmm?

Casey: This is fucking bullshit…

Allison: What is?

Casey: The main event… an opportunity to face four of the five participants in this tournament and you decide to leave ME out? Are you KIDDING ME?

Allison: Oh no…

Casey: You can’t be serious! Nate Lawson, I can understand. But the other three? It’s because Kimberly is a Jones isn’t it? I bet that’s what it is. Okay, fine. Fair logic. I get it. You want to make the most money out of this match. BUT DARIAN… over ME? And QUEEN MAMBA????? QUEEN MAMBA?!?!?!?!? SHE WHO LOSES ALL THE TIME QUEEN MAMBA?!?!?!? WHY!?!?!?!

Allison: Casey, stop yelling!

Casey: I SHOULD BE IN THAT MATCH, NOT DARIAN AND ESPECIALLY NOT QUEEN FUCKING MAMBA!

Allison: Can you calm down for even one second?

Casey: How does this make any sense? And worst of all you stick me in a match with who? Matt Taylor? REALLY? Why are you insulting me? I’m a prodigy god damn it! I don’t deserve to be shunned like this.

Allison: Casey, let me be honest with you, okay? Yes, you ARE a prodigy. I signed you to Shotgun for a reason, but I also know the way you conduct yourself. My whole plan is two-fold. Let’s be real here. Of the five people on Team Shotgun that are most likely to go rogue, that would be YOU and with Team Shotgun needing to be COHESIVE going into Survival of the Fittest, I can’t risk that by having you in that match.

Casey: Wow, way to be a total… forget it, I’m not getting myself into trouble.

Allison: Good thinking. And also… since I HAPPEN to have Francis’s brother on MY show,...

[Allison pauses and snickers for a little bit.]

Allison: I figured I’d send Francis a message by having one of my team members beat her brother in singles competition. Be honest with me here, Casey. What do you think about Livewire?

Casey: Livewire… *scoffs*... inferior. I mean, if not even her own brother is on her show… that should say a lot.

Allison: So, don’t you think you should be a little grateful that I gave YOU the opportunity I could have given the other four? I mean seriously. The other four are great wrestlers, but of the five members of team Shotgun, I think you’re the one that would relish the opportunity to take out the other GM’s brother a week before the show.

Casey: You know… since you put it THAT way…

[Allison raises her eyebrows as Casey smirks and chuckles, but with evil intentions in mind.]

Casey: I guess I should. I’m so sorry that I jumped the gun and overreacted to a situation I didn’t have full insight of, but with this, now I see the big picture. Thanks for clearing that up, Allison and I look forward to hearing about whatever this reward is for a Team Shotgun victory. I hope you don’t just copy Francis like you did with the elimination chamber…

Allison: Excuse me?

Casey: I mean, the thing with the X-Division title is nice but… oh fuck it, we can talk about that another time. For now though, I think I am going to… well… do my job and… well… beat the hell out of Matthew Taylor just to send his sister over on Livewire a message.

[Allison smiles.]

Allison: There you go! That’s the attitude I expect out of a prodigy! Now go make it happen… within the proper means of course. I’m not asking you to injure him, after all.

Casey: No worries, I’ve got it.

[Casey turns around and leaves the scene, obviously feeling better about her predicament and the match she’s about to have. Allison, cynical as always, rolls her eyes and heads back inside of her office as the scene fades.]

(We cut back to the ready area where we spot Angelica Jones, dressed to compete, with her Undisputed GCW Tag Team Title belts, one draped over each shoulder, staring intensely into the camera.)

Angel: I think it’s high time that I remind the world just who in the hell I am.

(The crowd roars loudly in the background.)

Angel: My name is Angelica Jones and I have held the Heavyweight Championship of the World on thirteen occasions. I am an inductee into four professional wrestling halls of fame, including this one. The fact is that there is only one matriarch in this industry and baby, you’re looking at her!

(Chants of “Angelica” erupt in the background.)

Angel: But this company, Global Championship Wrestling, was built on the blood, sweat, and tears of its originals, originals like my sister, Kayla Jones. She is the Keystone of GCW and together we are The Sisterhood, together we are the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions, and together we always make history.

(She smirks.)

Angel: And we will continue to make history. There is a tag team turmoil open challenge coming up at Survival of the Fittest for our Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championships and every established team in this company is circling the wagons, looking for their opportunity to pounce and claim the gold as their own. A bunch of teams who have no right to be anywhere near the gold now have the opportunity to possess the gold. They don’t care how they have the opportunity or why they have the opportunity. Sophie O’Brian, Hannah Myers, Karina Lysenko, do you know why your teams have this opportunity?

(She pats herself on the chest.)

Angel: It’s because The Sisterhood allowed it. We laid down the challenge. We threw down the gauntlet. We did it because we know just how good we are and we know that we can beat each and every team on this roster. We can do it because we have been defying odds our entire career. Our careers have been built around making history. We will make history at Survival of the Fittest. And as for tonight, you three will realize why I am exactly who I say I am…and that is The Golden Goddess of Professional Wrestling.

(She walks off.)

Casey Holliday vs. Matthew Taylor

[Cocky and confident, Casey probably had too much of the former when the bell rang because Matthew surprised her with a spinning heel kick across the jaw. Matthew went for an immediate cover, and Casey managed to kick out. Matthew decided to go for a speedier offense, keeping Casey grounded with moves like a springboard hurricanrana, a rolling leg lariat and a Dragonrana. Casey kicked out of the latter move. Matthew went for a 450, but Casey rolled out of the way. Casey would set the pace at this point with moves like a rolling neck snap, a diving cross body and a somersault leg drop. She went for the cover, but Matt kicked out. A missile dropkick missed. Matthew grabbed her and powerslammed her. He went to the top and went for a split-legged moonsault… BLOCKED! Casey recovered with an angry look in her eyes and it would be all Casey from that point on as despite the fight he put up, all Matt did was push Casey at her very best. Casey would bring him down with a forward Russian legsweep and then followed up with the Stock Plunge! The crowd booed as the corkscrew neckbreaker was nailed with precision and Casey turned over Matthew, pinning him for the inevitable three count.]

WINNER: Casey Holliday

[Casey got up and wouldn’t even let the referee raise her hand. Casey spat in the direction of Matt, a sign of disrespect that was directed toward Francis and Livewire which the announce team immediately picked up on and condemned her for. Casey didn’t care as she gloated and celebrated her win. When she left the ring, she bragged and talked about how she was going to “carry” Team Shotgun to victory to anyone that listened. The announcers expressed disgust at Casey’s attitude, saying that she needs to rein it in if she wasn’t going to be a detriment to team Shotgun.]

[Shotgun cuts in on Karina Lysenko who is in a dimly lit, dark room, with just candle light being visible. It would appear that “doom and gloom” is the theme of the day as Karina is sitting on a table, shuffling what would appear to be a deck of some cards that are currently unidentifiable. In any case, one half of the Soviet Gingers is far from a great mood, as she’s about to express to the audience.]

Karina: Two weeks ago, Anastasia and I had a chance to take down the Sisterhood and no thanks to CONTROVERSY… that didn’t quite happen. We had the match won, but of course, the traitor and her whore decided to get involved…

[Karina pauses, showing absolute disdain for the situation that she found herself in. She continues to shuffle her cards, maintaining anger that perhaps makes her a volcano ready to erupt without warning at any given moment.]

Karina: Par for the course… par for the fucking course right? It seems that no matter what we do, no matter what Anastasia and I do, it’s always the same thing. We try our very best, and yet, we can’t break the shackles that have contained us throughout the entire career…

[Karina puts down the deck of cards, flipping over the two of clubs…]

Karina: The two of clubs… considered so insignificant. This represents my sestra before she and I got together. For so long, she was kept in the dark, for so long she was an afterthought while all her manager ever focused on was Rex Sanders. Neglected by the Jones family… REJECTED by the Jones family… but see, she’s not the only one that knows that feeling…

[Karina flips over the next card, revealing a “Joker” card.]

Karina: And that’s me… before I ever joined Ginger Nation. I still have some scars in my heart from being one of THEM… from being one of the Madame Santos or one of the Total Emissaries of the world. These scars are not to be cured until I become a champion and at Survival of the Fittest… even though everyone mocks my sestra and I, we will SHOCK THE WORLD!!! But as for tonight… let’s talk about our opponents…

[Karina flips over the next card, revealing a Jack of Spades.]

Karina: Jack of Spades…a fitting card for Sophie… for she is a jack of all trades. She’s won so many championships and can hold her own as both a singles competitor and as a tag team competitor. Her torture of Jazmyn Rain earlier this year was quite entertaining but I’m afraid that ever since Jazmyn turned her away, she has lost her touch a little. Ian McKinnon? *scoffs* Ian McKinnon is no Jefferson Bentley and Total War is not Nirvana 2.0. And this is why Total War shall not emerge victorious!

[Karina flips over the next card on top of the deck, a Queen of Hearts.]

Karina: The queen of hearts… overrated...and everyone wants a turn. Sounds like the whore to me… this card represents Hannah Myers, the whore with a heart. I have seen and relished her at her worst. Remember when earlier this year, she nearly quit GCW and was losing match after match after match? Hmm… I remember… I remember it well! I was on the front line battling with the OLD Ginger Nation as we continued to conquer Controversy. And now they are back? After Survival of the Fittest… they’ll be HEARTBROKEN… AGAIN!!!!

[Karina flips over another card, revealing the King of Clubs.]

Karina: Ah… the King of Clubs…. The perfect representation of the current tag team champions, the Sisterhood and especially Angelica… the matriarch of the Jones wrestling dynasty. The meaning of this card is quite simple…. Strong family values. Stubborn. Loyalty to who they live. It describes Angelica to a tee. And yet...look at the age of this king… looking like he’s ready to expire… and in two weeks, that’s exactly what this Sisterhood will do…

[Karina flips over one last card, revealing the Queen of Diamonds.]

Karina: And lastly… the card that will represent Anastasia and I after Survival of the Fittest! The Queen of Diamonds represents innovation which is what the Soviet Gingers are all about. It also represents what we have had to become as we evolve from afterthoughts to champions… DIAMONDS! We will be the new diamonds of this tag team division and we will reign over it as QUEENS… or as they say back in the motherland… CZARINAS! Come Survival of the Fittest, we will not only reign as the czarinas of all gingers, we will reign as czarinas of ALL of tag team wrestling. Tonight…

…the preview….

[Karina chuckles with evil intentions as she flips over the table, causing the cards to crash on the floor. She shuts off the lights, ending the scene abruptly in total darkness.]

(We cut backstage to the office of GCW Shotgun General Manager Allison Mayberry. She walks into her office only to find that her desk is occupied. Sitting there is an unfamiliar male figure, looking rough and raggedy wearing with denim jeans, black boots, a black t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. His feet are propped up on the desk and he is chowing down on some nachos with cheese.)

Allison: Excuse me? Who are you and what do you think you are doing breaking into my office?

Alan: Well first thing’s first, I didn’t break in. You left it unlocked. You really should be more careful. I could be any kind of crazy stalkerish dude obsessed with people named Darian Andrews or something, not that I’m naming any names. As for my name…

(He winks.)

Alan: ...I’m Alan Monroe, some call me Hell’s Reject because The House of Hell wrestling school rejected me for being a little too eccentric. But you can just call me Alan.

Allison: Right… Alan… listen…

(Allison, quite displeased, looks around and sees the half-eaten nachos on her desk, shaking her head before she continues)

Allison: With all due respect, I think I can see why they would think you’re a “little too eccentric”. Do you even know anything about proper etiquette? Manners? Having respect for the personal space of other people? Any of that? Plus, above all, why are you here anyway? What did you come here looking for?

Alan: I respect anyone who respects me. Now I don’t always get along with management. Most of the time the management I’ve run across tend to like to throw their weight around so I find it as my duty and obligation to punch their teeth down their throat. But that Doctor dude owning this place was kinda cool. He gave me a bag of jelly babies and fez. Fezzes are cool. Also he said he’d hire me if I could convince you or that Francis chick to sign me to your brand.

(He points with a nacho to Allison.)

Alan: I chose you and Shotgun because, quite frankly, Francis Taylor seems to embody everything I just said about upper management being too stiff upper lipped with a stick up their ass wanting to throw their weight around and keep the little man down. You seem like my kinda guy...girl...whatever. A chick who’ll give the little man a chance. You gave a snake a chance at the world title the other night! Mamba, wasn’t it? A SNAKE RASSLIN’ FOR THE WORLD TITLE! Now that is what I’m talking about!

Allison: Right… flattering. Even though Mamba isn’t really a snake in the… never mind, that’s not important right now. I have to be honest, you didn’t make a good first impression sneaking into my office and well… trashing it… but no worries. I’ve seen worse. Besides, if someone like… uh…. I’m not mentioning her name… you know… the stalker chick? Yeah, if someone like HER is on this roster, than I’d be a hypocrite if I turned you away. Besides, the fact that Shotgun is your first choice? I sense commitment. So, I’ll give you a chance here on Shotgun, but you better make good use of it. I hope you do, in fact.

Alan: Awesome! You will not regret this! I’ll show that idiot Jason Redfield that despite the cookiness that goes on in my head, I am still one of the top talents around and a future world champ!

(He gets up out of the chair. He hands Allison the rest of his nachos.)

Alan: Here, this is a gift from me to you for giving me a shot! I will not let you down! Hell, I may even do some spying for you at Survival of the Fittest. That Francis chick’s security isn’t much better than yours. I can probably sneak into her office and find out any secrets if you want me to.

Allison: Let’s not go THAT far…

(Allison looks down at the nachos, then back at Alan)

Allison: Thanks… and… welcome aboard…

Alan: Great to be here!

(Alan makes his exit.)

Tag Team Turmoil Preview Match
Angelica Jones vs. Sophie O'Brien vs. Hannah Myers vs. Karina Lysenko

[Upon order from Allison Mayberry, it was announced by the ring announcer that all partners were banned from ringside. Despite that, this would not deter any of the four participants from going at it as they all wanted to gain such precious momentum going into Survival of the Fittest. Of course, at the start of the match, Angelica teamed up with Hannah and Sophie teamed up with Karina. Karina and Hannah went at it in an evenly matched brawl, but just when Angelica was going to seem like she was in control, Sophie raked the eyes and lifted her up for a Tiger bomb right into a pin. However, Angelica kicked out. Sophie broke away from Angelica, double teaming Hannah with Karina. However, Hannah fought back and cloitheslined Sophie out of the ring. Hannah would eventually bring down Karina with a spinning DDT and made the cover, but Karina kicked out. The two fought until Angelica got back in the swing of things. Karina was able to survive the double team and she brought Hannah down with a spear. Karina covered, but Angelica broke it up. Sophie would eventually return, but after a shining wizard by Angelica, Angelica covered Sophie, but Karina broke things up this time. The alliances would eventually break down, Karina even sneaking a small package on Sophie before Hannah broke up the pin. Also, Hannah nailed Angelica with a senton for a cover that was broken up by Karina. At the end of the match, Hannah would bring Sophie down with a vicious powerbomb. Sophie rolled out, but Hannah turned around right into the RAVISHING RED DROP from Karina. Karina sneered, but was suddenly turned around, kicked in the gut and brought down with the HOT SHOT from Angelica! The crowd cheered this as Angelica dropped down to pin Karina for the three count.]

WINNER: Angelica Jones

[Of course, once that last bell rang, all bans were off and Anastasia Ivanova made sure to take advantage with a blindside from behind. Mark O’Brien joined in on the assault. Kayla Jones would come out for the save. Then Destiny Skye was not too far behind. Once it was an obvious four on two situation, Mark and Anastasia left the ring, dragging their partners out for safety. Hannah would join in and the good guys stood tall in the ring looking at the bad guys walking back up the ramp. The fans cheered, the announce team noting that through all of this, it was the Sisterhood with the momentum as they wondered if any team would be able to defeat them at this point.]

[Shotgun fades inside the office of Allison Mayberry and the fans cheer her presence. Allison is definitely in a better mood than she’s been lately, and she’s clearly exuding confidence in her brand as she looks prepared to deliver an announcement.]

Allison: Well, as you would expect, we have seen quite our fair share of ups and downs so far. I’m not exactly thrilled of Adrian Waters’s complaints as well as what he tried to pull on Victoria Salinas earlier tonight, and Casey Holliday’s attitude is well… let’s not go there. But, Casey DID send a big message to Livewire by defeating Francis’s brother and the tag team division is really heating up just seven days before Survival of the Fittest. And… I suppose if you want another good thing, it’s the fact that there has been no sign of anyone with the last name Summers around here. Thank god. But, with an X-Division title match and a huge main event soon to come, it’s time to shake things up a little more. By that I mean, one more announcement to make in regards to Survival of the Fittest. For those of you that watched Livewire, you saw Francis Taylor up the ante. Obviously, I’m going to do the same thing. Though, I am not going to “copy” Francis, as Casey put it…

No… I’m going to outdo her!

Don’t get me wrong! Francis gave her Livewire wrestlers a fine incentive. Any match they want? That’s solid. However, with the incentive that I have in mind, this not only guarantees that the team will remain cohesive, but in my book, this will guarantee our victory. You see, Francis was quite timid, stating that you can’t give yourself a Global title shot or a contender’s match for it. Well, unlike my counterpart I am not going to be so gun shy. So, I’m going to make this simple. If Team Shotgun wins, whoever gets the final fall that results in our victory will receive a WORLD TITLE SHOT that they can use between now and Resurrection!

[The crowd cheers this announcement, but it’s clearly obvious that Allison has more to say.]

Allison: BUT… just so we can all remain on the same page, the rest of the team will still be rewarded in the event of a victory. The teammates of the wrestler that gains the final fall will have a shot at either the tag team, Heritage or X-Division title shot any time for one year, their choice of title.

[Allison pauses, hearing another big cheer from the crowd.]

Allison: So, if that’s not incentive enough for Shotgun to come together as a team to defeat Team Livewire, then I don’t know what to say about that. Now then, Casey lived up to her task. Can the rest of the team do the same? They’ve got a tough main event against four of the six people in the World Championship elimination chamber and I am confident that with this announcement, there is NO WAY things can go wrong next week. Good luck to Team Shotgun tonight and let’s bring this one home next week!

Sorry Team Livewire… not this year! But there’s always next year, right?

[Allison winks and laughs for a bit, resuming her GM duties in her office almost right away as the scene fades out.]

(We cut backstage to show GCW roving reporter Dexter Russell standing next to the reigning GCW X Division Champion Julia Braddock.)

Dexter: Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. My guest at this time is the current GCW X Division Champion Julia Braddock who will defend her championship one more time tonight against Mark O’Brian. How do you plan to counter the fierce power and aggression of the powerhouse of Total War?

Julia: The O’Brian siblings are real close to the Braddock family. We know them well and yeah, I am quite aware of what Mark O’Brian is capable of. But my speed and my superior technical prowess will catapult me to victory tonight. I’m sure of it.

Dexter: Now a lot has been made of your second chance, your second chance to enter the elimination chamber at Survival of the Fittest. Do you want to address that?

(She nods her head.)

Julia: Absolutely. Some have questioned whether I deserve this second chance whereas others did not get one. And I’ll admit, it’s a fair question. But I think I have more than proven in the last month and a half that I deserve to be in the elimination chamber. I defeated Katherine Prescott and Cody Lindberg-Knight in a triple threat match to win this GCW X Division Championship.

(She pats the title belt that rests upon her shoulder.)

Julia: Two weeks ago I defeated a former world champion in the form of Sophie O’Brian to retain this championship. Tonight I will defeat Sophie’s bigger, uglier, more powerful brother to retain this championship. After tonight there will be no doubts left and then at Survival of the Fittest I will reclaim the GCW World Heavyweight Championship.

(Julia walks off.)

The fans cheer as the scene opens up inside the office of Shotgun General Manager, Allison Mayberry. She is sitting at her desk when her phone rings. She picks it up and frowns only a few seconds into the call.

Allison: "No, please tell him I'm not here right now..."

Allison's eyes then grow wide.

Allison: "He what?!? Okay, gotta go!"

Allison jumps to her feet, lunging for the door, but it is too late. The knob turns and the door swings open, revealing Adrian Waters on the other side. Allison sits back down in her chair hard, cursing and slamming her hand on her desk. This seems to please Adrian, who grins before taking a seat across from her desk, propping his feet on said desk.

Adrian: "Nice little office you have here, boss. How much time do you spend setting this up only to have to pack it back up for the next show?"

Allison: "The production crew takes care of that. It's called ratings...something an ex-associate of yours knows a lot about. Why am I telling you this? Can we just cut to the chase please, Adrian? And get your damn feet off my desk!"

Adrian shakes his head and sighs, leaving his feet on her desk.

Adrian: "I really don't understand the hostility, Allison. When Tiffany was in charge, she always made time to see me, and never gave me attitude."

Allison: Well, I'm not Tiffany...thank God. Why are you here again?"

Adrian sits up, finally placing his feet on the ground.

Adrian: "Fine. I hoped we could get along, but I forgot that your head is too far up Vicky's ass. Let's get right to it. What is the point of the main event tonight? A month ago, Brookford and I did the whole strange bedfellows things...why are we doing this again?"

Allison: "If you must know, with Survival of the Fittest being a week away, and with us having a shorter show to work with tonight, I booked the match that would best exhib both Team Shotgun and wrestlers in the World Championship chamber. There is no alterior motive, despite what you think. Now, if you don't mind..."

Adrian: "Oh, but I do mind."

Allison sighs and puts her head in her hands, rubbing her temples.

Adrian: "Look, I understand. Your specialty is public relations. You don't know shit about being a general manager. Why not just admit it and let someone more qualified take over?"

Allison suddenly loses her temper, her face turning bright red. She stares angrily into Adrian's eyes.

Allison: "I have had just about enough of your abuse! I do not need to defend my decisions or my qualifications to YOU! Now, I want you to leave right now before I..."

Allison's sudden fury is cut off by the ringing of her phone, which she snatches up immediately.

Allison: "WHAT?!?!? NO!!! I DO NOT NEED..."

Allison is once again interrupted when the door opens again and Nathaniel Brookford walks through the door. Allison slams her receiver down on the cradle. Meanwhile, Adrian has gotten to his feet and eyes Brookford suspiciously.

Allison: "Why do I even have a secretary?!? What do you want Nathaniel???"

Brookford: "I think my buddy Adrian here beat me to the punch. The main event..."

Allison: "Stop! I don't need to hear any more! Here's what is going to happen. You both WILL show up for your match tonight! If you don't? You forfeit your spot in the chamber! Understand me?! GOOD! Now, if you'll excuse me."

Allison walks around her desk, bruskly pushing her way past both Brookford and Waters, slamming the office door behind her as she exits. Adrian and Brookford stare at each other for several moments.

Brookford: "What's wrong with her?"

Adrian: "I have no idea. She could certainly benefit from some therapy."

Brookford nods and the two continue to stare at each other. The scene fades.

X-Division Championship
Julia Braddock (C) vs. Mark O'Brien

[With the winner directly qualifying for the Shotgun elimination chamber, everything was on the line and both champion and challenger would definitely bring it. Mark was aggressive in the early going which would ultimately cost him as Julia would outclass him in the opening minutes of the match. She would bring him down with a running bulldog for a cover and a two count. Mark then complained about having his bell rung as Julia went to the top rope. She was prepared to leap, but she was grabbed at the ankle by Ian McKinnon. Mark “miraculously” recovered and ran up to her, hitting a second rope belly to belly and then the challenger was firmly in control. Mark would solidify said control with power moves like a spinebuster, a border toss and a brain buster. He made the cover, but Julia kicked out. Mark would miss with a clothesline as she got up, but Julia nailed him with a kick to the head. Ian was ready to interfere, but JaMarcus Avery came down and chased Ian into the crowd to keep him at bay for good. Julia took control with moves such as a Reverse DDT, a scissors kick and a Camelot Plunge. She went for the cover, but Mark kicked out. Julia followed up with an Excelsis Dio, but Mark kicked out. Mark would fight back with an Art of War, but Julia kicked out. Mark sets up Julia for War Games, but Julia fought back with elbows to the face, followed by a turnaround into the GLORIFICATION! From there, Julia would lock in the Guillotine! The fans cheered this, as Mark struggled with the submission hold. These cheers would grow louder as Mark tapped out!]

WINNER (by submission) and STILL X-Division Champion AND qualified for the Shotgun elimination chamber: Julia Braddock

[The fans would erupt as Julia stood up to be handed the championship she was just able to retain. She took a deep breath, soaking in the reality that she had just qualified for the elimination chamber match at Survival of the Fittest. The announce team would praise her ability to pull through in recent weeks since winning the title from Katherine Prescott, noting that she’s as big of a threat as anyone to walk out of the chamber as the GCW World Champion. They would speculate on said chances as she continued to celebrate her huge win.]

[Shotgun fades backstage where Casey Holliday is seen in the locker room a while after her match with Matthew Taylor earlier in the night. Unlike earlier when she seemed happy after beating him, she’s back to being a little bit angry. Casey isn’t in the best of moods right now but she is doing her best to keep herself composed, especially with the presence of her girlfriend Bianca just talking place as she walks into the scene. She’s incredibly beat up after her encounter with Victoria Salinas earlier tonight, as indicated by the sling that her arm has been placed in.]

Bianca: Hey Casey…

[Casey looks at her.]

Casey: Hey. How are you holding up? Fuck… I was HOPING you’d kick Vicky’s ass...

Bianca: Uh… don’t worry about me. I’m worried about you. Is something wrong? I figured you would be in a better mood considering you won your match earlier tonight.

Casey: True, but the thing of it is, I can’t get that whole thing with the main event tonight out of my head. I still don’t understand why I’d be left out of such a thing. You don’t think I would have loved to have gotten my hands on a Glory Braddock or a Brookford tonight? I would have revelled in it all the way, but NO… I had to be a hitwoman to send a message to Livewire’s GM. Great, a win is a win, but you and I both know that I am worth so much more than that. The role I played tonight? Pfft, that’s a role for an Andrea Hernandez or something.

Bianca: Right, I get what you mean.

Casey: It’s not just tonight though, it’s lately. Two weeks ago, a loss in tag team action and two weeks before that, Nate Lawson had the nerve to talk to you the way that he did. And then earlier tonight, well…

[Casey looks at the sling over Bianca’s arm and a couple of the bruises on her face, causing her to sigh and essentially feel her pain.]

Casey: Let’s not talk about that.

Bianca: ...I’m so sorry… I tried…

Casey: No, don’t worry. As much as I don’t like Victoria, she is what she is for a reason.

Bianca: Well, you could potentially get a shot at her actually…

Casey: What do you mean?

Bianca: Did you hear Allison’s announcement from earlier tonight? It gives YOU an opening to get the perfect revenge for the whole wrestling school nonsense. She says that whoever gets the final fall for Team Shotgun gets a world title shot between now and Resurrection. So, imagine this… you get the final fall to win the match for Team Shotgun…

Casey: Which WILL happen…

Bianca: And Victoria leaves the chamber STILL the GCW World Champion… though...uh… the odds of that…

Casey: It’s actually not as impossible as you think it is, Bianca. The odds may not be great, but this IS Victoria we’re talking about. Bitch happens to be one of the most clutch competitors of her generation. I don’t know HOW, but she ALWAYS finds a way. It wouldn’t surprise me if she won the fucking thing.

Bianca: So… WHEN you get the final fall, and if Vicky leaves with the title…

Casey: Then I am going to get my ULTIMATE REVENGE on her and I’m going to use that world title shot the same night, right when the chamber ends and I don’t get my revenge in court, I get my revenge by taking her precious away from her! It’s the perfect plan, and you know what, just the THOUGHT of it makes me feel SO much better. But, let’s not get ahead of ourselves. Maybe we should get you to a hospital…

Bianca: No no… I’m fine… really.

Casey: Bianca….

Bianca: But…

Casey: Precautionary reasons. For all we know, you might have separated your shoulder or something. I would have expected that brute moron Nate Lawson to do such a thing to you, but not Vicky. And speaking of Nate… one way or another… we’ll get him back for the way he treated you. He’s lucky I have a motivation to even want to co-exist with him next week now. Anyway, let’s go…

[Bianca sighs as Casey grabs her by her good arm and manages to lead her out of the locker room, and eventually out of the arena and to the hospital as the scene fades out.]

(We spot a redheaded figure, the GCW Heritage Champion Marie Annabelle Jones, walking down the hallway backstage. GCW’s roving reporter Janice King is rushing to catch up with her.)

Janice: Marie! Hey, Marie!

(The woman ignores her. Janice walks faster.)

Janice: Marie!

(Eventually Janice catches up. She places a hand on her shoulder and the woman spins around.)

“What do ya want? I’m busy!”

Janice: I just want to know your thoughts about losing to Hayley Gold and how you plan to prepare for her now that you are defending your championship against her in a rematch at Survival of the Fittest?

(The woman rolls her eyes.)

“I did not lose to her…I didn’t even fight her…”

Janice: Of course you did! Hayley pinned you in the center of the ring!

“Nah! That wasn’t me…I was busy sizing up the competition in the big five on five. I’m gonna carve ‘em up like turkeys on thanksgiving and eat ‘em for dinner like the damn Donner Party!”

Janice: But…wait…

“Sorry, Janice…”

(Another woman, looking identical to Marie, steps into the scene.)

Marie: …but I believe you have me mistaken for my twin sister.

Janice: Wait, you’re telling me that I was talking to…

(Kimberly waves playfully.)

Kim: Hiya babe!

(She kisses Janice on the lips.)

Kim: We’ll do lunch!

(Kim skips away. Marie sighs.)

Marie: Janice, I couldn’t help but overhear your question. The fact is that Hayley Gold is a tremendous athlete. There’s no shame in losing to her. But at Survival of the Fittest, I am going to get my win back, retain the GCW Heritage Championship, and remind everyone why I am still The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling.

(Marie turns and walks off.)

[Adrian Waters is in the hallway, mostly minding his own business. He’s angry, and his conversation with Allison Mayberry from earlier tonight doesn’t help matters. Still, he’s trying to eat the crow of teaming with Brookford again. However, he’s in for a surprise.]

Victoria: YOU…

[Adrian turns and doesn’t have time to react as Victoria angrily rushes him, grabs him by the collar and shoves him against the wall.]

Victoria: Are you happy now? Huh?

Adrian: What the fuck is your problem?

Victoria: Oh really? Like you didn’t send Bianca out there to try to catch me off guard. You actually thought she could beat me in a match just for you to get further involved in this bogus lawsuit crap over Mr. Holliday’s school? Really? I thought you were smarter than that!

[Adrian chuckles, clearly enjoying Victoria’s anger.]

Adrian: I am…

Victoria: What?

Adrian: You stupid fool! You honestly thought I thought Bianca could beat you in a match? I knew all along that you were going to kick her ass. She was a mere sacrificial lamb, honestly. Congratulations, you have proven my hypothesis correct.

Victoria: What hypothesis?

Adrian: You have a little temper problem going on… HAHAHAHA! I sent her out there on purpose knowing you’d beat her and not only that, you HURT her! Isn’t that against what you were brought up in this business to do, Vicky? You would never want to hurt a fellow student from Mr. Holliday’s wrestling school now would you?

Victoria: No…

[Victoria’s anger quickly subsides as she lets go of Adrian and immediately becomes wrought with some guilt over what happened with Bianca.]

Victoria: You set me up…

Adrian: HAHAHAHAH!

Victoria: You forced me to do something you KNEW I could never do…

Adrian: Good on you for catching up a little too late!

Victoria: You son of a bitch!!!!

[Victoria presses Adrian right into the wall again, but Adrian is more amused by this than angry.]

Victoria: What the hell is your deal?

Adrian: Don’t you get it? You’re cracking. Slowly, but surely… you are cracking. Don’t you understand, VIcky? There is no length I won’t go to in order to bring you down. There is no action I wouldn’t take to break that precious little heart of yours. I have the perfect formula… the perfect plan… to drive you to madness and eventually show your TRUE colors once and for all. There is no skeleton in your closet I wouldn’t unearth to accomplish my mission. You may be on top of the world now, but next week, you won’t be. This is just the beginning Victoria…

Victoria: The beginning of… WHAT… exactly?

Adrian: Let’s call it a mind game, shall we?

[Victoria sighs and rolls her eyes.]

Adrian: We all know you love those. You see, ever since you beat me in Montreal, I have been digging deeper. I’ve been researching harder. I know every single thing that makes you tick. I know every single one of your weaknesses, your doubts, your fears. I know everything that needs to be done to take your career, dynastic as you have portrayed it to be with your vomit inducing “heart” speeches, and turn it into a Mary-Allison Chainz-level DISASTER! Let’s be honest… losing the title in the chamber next week is going to crush you because you put too much of your heart into this business. But what if you lose that title to ME?!?!?!?

[Adrian laughs in Victoria’s face, relishing the thought of subjecting her to pure torture. Victoria slowly and calmly lets him go, realizing the kind of game Adrian is playing with her, even though she doesn’t know all the pieces to the puzzle quite yet.]

Adrian: Let’s just say that regardless of the chamber’s outcome, this game between you and I isn’t even CLOSE to being over! Food for thought… you know… food that won’t make you fat!

[Adrian shoves Victoria out of his way, almost forcing her to crash into a wall. He then continues laughing at her until he disappears from the scene. Victoria takes a deep breath, obviously trying to keep herself together in light of the guilt she’s feeling from Bianca’s injury as well as what Adrian just revealed to her. She shakes her head and walks the other way, as the scene fades.]

MAIN EVENT

Adrian Waters, Chantelle Chambers, Brookford, & Glory Braddock vs. Team Shotgun (Queen Mamba, Darian Andrews, Nate Lawson and Kimberly Williams)

[So much pride was definitely on the line with four of the Shotgun chamber taking on team Shotgun itself. Adrian and Mamba, history and all, would be the two that started the match up and of course, every wrestler in this one had a highlight moment. Mamba tried a senton, but Adrian caught her and slammed her to the mat, then kept her in his grasp only to give her a vicious powerbomb! However, Mamba kicked out of the cover. Chantelle was then tagged in. Mamba would eventually surprise her with a sick corkscrew moonsault, but Chantelle kicked out of the cover. Nate Lawson would be the next one tagged in. Chantelle had her moment with a springboard spinning heel kick right to the jaw for the cover, but Lawson kicked out. Brookford would be next to get tagged in. Brookford actually tried to go off the second rope, but it’d be a mistake. Lawson caught him in mid-air and spinebustered him! Yet, Brookford managed to kick out. Darian was next to be tagged in. Brookford would have his moment at his expense, however, with a belly to belly superplex from the top, yet Darian still kicked out. Glory was tagged in. Darian would floor her with a running tigerbomb, but Glory kicked out. Kimberly was next. Glory would eventually bring her down with a springboard tornado DDT, but Kimberly kicked out. Adrian would be tagged in again. A reverse swinging neckbreaker followed by a standing moonsault would do Adrian in, but Adrian kicked out. Things got a little testy when Casey Holliday tried to attack Nate from behind while the referee wasn’t looking, but Victoria Salinas came down to chase her away. A four on four brawl erupted toward the end of the match when Brookford and Darian were legal. The referee was outside the ring trying to take control of the brawl. Back in the ring, Brookford nailed a succession of Germans that kept him and Darian down on the mat. Adrian slid in with a chair. Darian and Brookford slowly got up simultaneously. Once that happened Adrian swung the chair… NAILING BROOKFORD RIGHT IN THE HEAD! Darian recovered to give a spinning heel kick sending the chair into Adrian’s face and causing him to roll out of the ring. Darian then went to the top rope and nailed Brookford with the Falling Star. Glory was brawling with Mamba and Chantelle with Kimberly while Nate made sure Adrian stayed down. Darian hollered at the referee and made the cover. The referee slid in and then made the three count.]

WINNERS: Team Shotgun

[The fans were erupting with cheers and finally, the brawl stopped. Darian left the ring to join Nate, Kimberly and Mamba on the outside and they all backed up the ramp, celebrating together, obviously unaware of what Adrian did. Once they left, Adrian went into the ring and jumped Brookford, trying to rub things in. Victoria Salinas would come out to stop this and jumped Adrian, and Brookford recovered and promptly thanked her with a German from behind. Suddenly, Chantelle jumped in and she and Adrian went after Victoria in the corner. Brookford decided to get involved also and it became a three on one assault. Glory tried to make the save, but it wasn’t enough, leading to Julia Braddock storming the ring and evening the odds. Eventually, Victoria took Adrian, Glory took Chantelle and Julia took Brookford. The good guys teamed up, with Victoria and Glory clotheslining Adrian and Chantelle out of one side of the ring and Julia dropkicking Brookford out on the opposite side. A three on three staredown ensued to close off the broadcast with the fans going absolutely nuts.]