Karen McBride
Name (if different from above): Karen McBride
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 110 lbs
Hometown: New York City
Alignment: Heel
Picbase: Jinny Couture

Finisher 1: McBride's Ride
Description: Kenny King's royal flush, aka a fireman's carry spun out into a side slam

Finisher 2: End Game
Description: Christian York's mood swing, aka Snap swinging neck breaker

Signature 1: Bankrupt
Description: Back breaker rack into a ddt

Signature 2: White Collar Crime
Description: Crossface chicken wing

Basic Movelist
Short arm clothesline
Jumping Knee Strike
Triple H Knee To Face
Gut Wrench suplex
Spear
STO
Russian leg sweep
Hangman's Neck Breaker
Bicycle Kick
Double Arm DDT
Vertical Muta Lock
Step Over Sleeper
Anaconda Vice
Single leg crab
Figure Four Leg Lock

Entrance Theme: American Dreamgirl by Tara Slone

Entrance Description:

Hey Mister Music
with all your allusions
your foregone conclusions
your grand delusions

(American Dreamgirl by Tara Slone begins to play. The Global Tron flashes to life with images of New York City mixed in with images of the lovely Karen McBride at a photoshoot.)

Hey Mister Music
my name's not Honey
don't call me Dear
my eyes are up here

(The tron shows Karen nailing Jesse James with End Game and Allison Lorraine and Michelle McDonalds with McBride’s Ride. Then boos echo throughout the arena as Karen McBride herself steps out onto the stage in all her glory.)

I am not your American Dream

(Karen is showered by sparks of green and gold all around her as she smirks, gazing smugly and arrogantly around at the fans in attendance. Karen then begins to make her way purposefully down towards the ring.)

Hey Mister Music
the life of the party
where everyone's pretty
and everyone's easy

(Karen steps up the steel steps and onto the ring apron where she again stands and poses arrogantly, smugly for the crowd who showers her with boos and jeers. Karen ignores them all, of course, as she steps through the ropes and into ring.)

I am not your American Dream
I am not your American Dreamgirl

(Karen heads towards the center of the ring and awaits the start of her match.)

Beautiful, wasted
Surrounded by the world that made us
Plastic and wanted
Subscribing to your airbrushed magazines
Filled with American Dreamgirls

Biography

McBride is not her original name. Karen was born to a very poor family in a rough neighborhood in the state of Texas. Her father left after her younger brother was born, leaving the mother to tend to Karen, her young brother, and her older brother. To help pay the bills Karen, at the tender age of fifteen, began to prostitute herself. This went on for a year until one day she came home to find police surrounding her home. Her mother had been murdered by a drive by shooting and the brothers were gone, nowhere to be seen. The search for Karen's brothers went on for a long time but eventually they gave up. Karen was quickly placed into foster care and eventually adopted by Stan Lee McBride and his wife Diane Cooker McBride. Stan and Diane did have children of their own but Karen proved to be exceptionally smart, impressing them with how quickly she made it through college to earn her law degree. As a graduation gift they helped her start her law firm and gave her a share in their company, McBride Incorporated. All of the McBride children, Karen included, started out with equal stakes in the company but somehow Karen managed to one her step-siblings to sell their share to Karen, making her majority share holder in the company, equaled only by Stan and Diane themselves. Street life will always run through Karen's veins and she decided to become a professional wrestler, figuring that with the wealth and influence of the McBride family name she could become an instant star in the business.

Achievements
SWWC X Division Champion 1x
GCW International Champion 1x