Civil War 2018

admin
Site Admin

Civil War 2018

Post by admin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:01 pm

“July 4th is recognized as America’s Birthday, it’s Independence Day. It is the birth of a nation.”

(An image of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and other founders are shown.)

“But before a nation can be born, there must be WAR!”

(An explosion is heard as the scene bursts into flames. Suddenly “Chinese Democracy” by Guns & Roses” begins to play.)

It don't really matter
Gonna find out for yourself
No it don't really matter
Gonna leave this thing to
Somebody else

If they were missionaries
Real time visionaries
Sittin' in a chinese stew
To view my dis-infatuation

(We see Jazmyn Rain winning the GCW Global Championship. We see Kendra Classic attacking Jazmyn Rain.)

I know that I'm a classic case
Watch my dis-enchanted face
Blame it on the Falun Gong
They've seen the end and you can't hold on now

'Cause it would take a lot more hate than you
To end the fascination
Even with an iron fist
More than you got to rule the nation
When all I've got is precious time

(We see Glory Braddock celebrating in the Elimination Chamber after winning the GCW World Championship. We see Chantelle Chambers defeating Adrian Waters and Victoria Salinas to become number one contender.)

It don't really matter
Guess I'll keep it to myself
Said it don't really matter
It's time I look around for
Somebody else

(We see Jessica Jones assaulting Arcadia Chavez, Meagan Collins, and Summer Newman. We see Derek Powers assaulting his own brother Steve Powers.)

Cause it would take a lot more time than you
Have got for masturbation
Even with your iron fist
More than you got to rule the nation
But all we got is precious time
More than you got to fool the nation
But all I got is precious time

(We see Marie Jones, Casey Holiday, and Nate Lawson all fighting one another. We see Julia Braddock fighting Queen Mamba.)

It don't really matter
I guess you'll find out for yourself
No it don't really matter
So you can hear it now from
Somebody else

You think you got it all locked up inside
And if you beat 'em enough they'll die
It's like a walk in the park from the cell
Now you're keeping your own kind in hell
When your great wall rocks, blame yourself
When their arms reach out for your help
And you're out of time

(We see a rapid fire series of images of other superstars in the Civil War Match itself, including Jenni Anderson, Andrea Hernandez, Melanie McBride, Travis Vessey, Sophie O’Brian, Karina Lysenko, Darian Andrews, and Morgan Valentine.)

CIVIL WAR - February 24, 2018 (PNC Arena, Raleigh, NC)

"Evolution" by Korn begins to play. The crowd boos as Melanie McBride steps out onto the stage, looking ever so smug as she saunters down the ramp, ignoring the reaction of the fans as she heads towards the ring. Melanie steps up onto the ring apron and strikes a seductive pose. Melanie then steps through the ropes and heads to the center of the ring where she poses one more time, drawing boos from the fans. The music dies down and Melanie waits for the match to begin.

Melanie: The American Civil War began in April of 1861. The North had the superior industry, the superior technology, the superior weaponry; it should’ve been a cakewalk for the north to obliterate the south.

(She shakes her head.)

Melanie: But they underestimated their opposition. As a result, the American Civil War was drug out for several years. Those who fail to learn…to evolve, if you will…will continue to make the same mistakes. Ultimately, the north learned from their mistakes. But Sierra Michaels has not learned from hers. She still underestimates me. She has not evolved.

(She waves the Skuld mask.)

Melanie: Thus it becomes necessary, here in a few moments, for me to defeat her and return to her proper state…and her proper state is behind the mask and behind the identity of Skuld until such a time as I deem it necessary for her to take it off.

(She gazes down the entrance ramp.)

Melanie: So Sierra, enjoy that name while you still have it, I will defeat you right now and put you back where you belong.

Mask vs. Career
Sierra Michaels vs. Melanie McBride

[This fight was a high flying affair from start to finish with both competitors taking big time risks in order to hurt their opponent. Sierra thought she had it after connecting with the Simply Amazing Springboard Shooting Star Cross Body Press into a cover…1…2…3NO! Sierra is stunned! She goes for it again but Melanie counters into a ddt! Melanie connects with McBride Flies for a cover…1…2…3NO! This time it’s Melanie’s turn to be stunned. Melanie went for Evolution but Sierra countered with a stunner. Sierra and Melanie continue to fight back and forth but Sierra starts to gain the upper hand. She goes for the Simply Amazing Springboard Shooting Star Cross Body Press again but Melanie catches her in mid-air with Evolution! Sierra is unconscious! Melanie with the cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Melanie McBride

(Melanie retrieves the mask from the official. Melanie takes the unconscious Sierra and places the Skuld mask over her head. Melanie laughs nastily as she walks off, leaving Sierra…now Skuld…in the ring, still unconscious.)

Civil War fades backstage and the fans boo at the sight of Myra Lynwood as she confidently stands in the hallway, ready to go for her 2 out of 3 Falls match against Brittany Kayl that is coming up in a few moments. She isn’t showing any signs of concern, she isn’t showing any signs of doubt, and she isn’t showing any signs of letting up or giving up. She’s in deep thought, but that thought gets broken by the sudden presence of Jayson Schneider who has his signature smirk on her face.

Jayson: Look at you… I see someone that looks like she’s ready to win her fourth world championship! You’ve done well Myra, very well. I hated having to do what I did to you, trust me on that. But what had to be done, had to be done. You have found your way again! You are the blackbird that I knew you always were, even dating back to when we first crossed paths eight years ago. You look like a wrestler that’s ready to take on Brittany Kayl and humiliate her for good! When it’s all said and done, Brittany is going to be YOUR bitch!

Myra has a chuckle at this.

Jayson: But I am concerned about something…. Her going off at the mouth about how you are going to respect her when it’s all said and done. The AUDACITY….

Myra: I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you, Jay. Respect… there are very few people worthy of my respect. Albeit, some of these people that have it include wrestlers like Andrea Hernandez and Jazmyn Rain. But still… Brittany Kayl as far as I’m concerned is little more than a pest that I am looking to finally rid my life and career of! Tonight, I get that last word! Brittany isn’t getting the same Myra that she got at the End of the Year Bash! The Mistress of Manipulation is DEAD after all!

Jayson: Damn right she is!

Myra: And really… her humiliation is going to be SO BAD that… hmm… maybe instead of respecting her when this is all over… I’m going to send her back to Aphrodite crying so the two of them can have a cup of tea while they talk about their stupid Camelot fairy tale that plagued GCW for too long and how it was the best thing ever when really, it was a total stain on this business! Poor baby is going to need her MOTHER to comfort her….

Myra chuckles for a bit.

Jayson: If anyone can make her feel like that it’s you. Though… are you REALLY sure you don’t need me out there?

Myra: YES, I’m sure!

Myra sighs with a hint of annoyance in her breathing.

Myra: I’m DAMN SURE! Do you realize how many of my accomplishments were won on my own? Three-time World Champion, including a Global championship in GCW! You weren’t around for that! You weren’t around when Utopia was DOMINATING Livewire! You weren’t the one that went out there and won Civil War two years ago now, did you? No! That was ME! Tell me Jay, WHY should I want to win this match and give you ANY of the credit? I’ve had ENOUGH of people trying to take credit from me! So for the last time…. NO!!!! I DON’T need you out there… and I don’t WANT you out there either!

Jayson merely chuckles and laughs through Myra’s angry rant.

Myra: What’s so funny?

Jayson: Temper, temper! I was testing you.

Myra: Can you go ONE night without throwing some stupid mind game at me?

Jayson: I’m just trying to keep you on your toes, that’s all! I was merely trying to get you to remember what you’ve accomplished in this business. Yes, I know so much of it was without me and some of it happened because you beat me in that ring quite a few times. But think of it this way, Myra. I’ve done more for you in recent times than your estranged husband has lately, right?

Myra: Right…

Myra smirks.

Myra: I’d say you’ve done more for me than Adrian has during our entire marriage. After all, he held me back and made me completely immature in the grand scheme of things.

Jayson: Damn right he did! Now then… are you ready to prove to Brittany exactly why you’re the best women’s wrestler of her generation?

Myra: Damn right! Mark my words Jay… I will NEVER… EVER… EVER respect that woman for all the bullshit she put me through! Time to finally make her suffer for all of it!

Myra turns and walks the opposite direction of the hallway as she hears boos from the crowd. Jayson smirks and laughs as the scene fades to black.

(We cut backstage where we spot Destiny Skye doing some last minute stretches in preparation for the Undisputed Tag Team Championship Match coming up later. There is a knocking at the door. Destiny sighs as she stands up and turns to face the door and the visitor.)

Destiny: Come in!

(The door opens and Sophie O’Brian walks in.)

Destiny: Ah, so you knock for me but not Glory? I’m flattered.

Sophie: She told you about our meeting?

Destiny: She told me enough. What do you want?

(Sophie rolls her eyes.)

Sophie: Look, I came to try to talk some sense into you. Glory won’t listen but maybe you will.

Destiny: Oh is that it? The same offer you made to Glory? Trinity?

Sophie: Hear me out!

(Destiny shakes her head.)

Destiny: No! First of all, Trinity is you, Mark, and Glory…

Sophie: Yes but you still graduated from the Glenn Braddock Wrestling School. You’re still among the best.

Destiny: Right, and I intend to prove that by winning the Undisputed Tag Team Championship with my best friend Hannah Myers and we’re going to do it the right way, by ourseleves.

Sophie: Just like you’ve done the past year? Destiny, I’m trying to help you. Look at what Ginger Nation did to you last year. Look at what The Soviet Gingers are doing to you and Hannah now. They all took shortcuts. And I’m not asking you to take any shortcuts. I’m just saying that you need someone to watch your back. That’s all.

Destiny: Just back-up?

Sophie: That’s all.

(Destiny pauses to think on it for a moment. Then she sighs and nods her head.)

Destiny: Look, you raise a good point, but I can’t have your help tonight.

Sophie: But…

Destiny: NO! This crap between Controversy and the Soviet Gingers has gotten personal. Hannah and I are going to end this here tonight and we’re going to do it ourselves. Ok, Sophie?

Sophie: Fine…but you will regret that decision.

(Sophie walks off.)

(We cut to the parking lot area. Aubrianna Powers is walking through when she is approached almost immediately by Samuel Price.)

Price: Aubrianna! May I get a quick word?

(She stops and glares at Price.)

Aubrianna: Is your name Dexter Russell?

Price: No…

Aubrianna: Is your name Janice King?

Price: No…

Aubrianna: Then beat it! Shoo! I don’t have time for you!

Price: But I just wanted to know if you could tell the GCW universe any updates on your brother.

(She rolls her eyes.)

Aubrianna: Derek is here, moron.

Price: No…I meant Steve Powers. Is he going to compete tonight in the Civil War Match?

Aubrianna: No comment.

(She walks off.)

Civil War fades backstage in the catering area where GCW Heritage Champion Casey Holliday is pacing the floor, in clear panic about the Heritage championship defense to come. She’s clearly not in the right place of mind as she is obviously concerned that the odds may be stacked too much against her. Her girlfriend Bianca is not too far away and her jitters are even worse considering that she hasn’t wrestled in a while. Still, she’s the one that tries to cut the tension with the proverbial knife.

Bianca: Casey?

Casey: WHAT?

Bianca: Do you realize how scared I am right now?

Casey: YOU? YOU’RE the scared one?

Bianca: I mean… there’s a reason why you’re the GCW wrestler and I’m not!

Casey: Forget about THAT! What about ME? I’M the one in danger here! I could lose my precious Heritage Championship because of YOU! And to make matters worse, my dad got BANNED from even being here by Allison. I don’t know what I am going to do! I’ve been put in the worst possible position ever knowing that I could lose my title because of someone that couldn’t quite hack it in the ring.

Bianca: Yeah but… it’s not like I’m the worst wrestler ever though!

Casey: You’re not! But you could very well hold me back and cost me my title if you’re not careful.

Bianca doesn’t react right away as she appears to take a gulp of nervousness.

Bianca: That’s… that’s not true! I would never do that to you, Casey! You know that.

Casey: But you’re not taking this seriously enough! Every time we talk, all you want to mention is sex! Everything that appears to cross your mind is sex! It’s like the only language you know is innuendo! Seriously! I’m so sick and tired of it! My reputation was almost ruined last year because of you! That whole thing with the camera? That was YOUR fault and YOU know it!

Bianca: Um… but…

Casey: But NOTHING! Just remember when we are out there that you’re only on this stage because of ME, alright? Ugh! Sometimes I wonder why Hayley couldn’t be my girlfriend you know!

Bianca: Hayley Gold?

Casey: NO, not Hayley Gold! Hayley… you know… our old friend from the Seattle Wrestling Academy?

Bianca: OH… well, she’s hot…

Casey: FOCUS, damn you! Look, I really don’t mean to put any pressure on you, but there’s no better way for me to make my point clear.

Casey grabs Bianca by the shoulders and then she pins her against the wall.

Casey: Do NOT fuck this up! You hear me? DON’T FUCK THIS UP! I swear to god Bianca, if you fuck this up, I am going to… I am going to…. UGH! I don’t even want to think about that right now because that’s a place I don’t want to go to, believe me on that one. Just… let ME handle everything okay? I only want you in there if I absolutely HAVE to have you in there and for fuck’s sake Bianca… don’t even THINK about winning the Heritage championship all to yourself!

Bianca: But… but….

Casey: WHAT?

Bianca: ...you’d rather have me as Heritage champion than Nate Lawson or Kacy Oliver right?

Casey: TRUE… but still… that’s a last resort, Bianca! If YOU have to win the title just to keep it away from Nate Lawson, by all means do so!

Bianca: Great! So… if that happens do I get to keep the title?

Casey: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If… and ONLY IF… that happens… you hand me that championship RIGHT AWAY! You got that?

Bianca sighs, seemingly not too happy with what she just heard.

Casey: YOU GOT THAT????

Bianca: Yeah…. Yeah I do….

Casey: Good! Look, I hate to be like this, but I’m so tense that you have no idea. If I lose this championship, it’s going to be the end of the world! The GCW Heritage Championship means more to me than anything else on the planet and NOBODY or NOTHING will ever be more important to me than this title right here! So… let’s just… find a way to overcome the odds, alright?

Casey sighs before she turns and leaves the scene. Bianca doesn’t follow her right away.

Bianca: That title is more important than me?

Casey: BIANCA! LET’S GO!!!!

Bianca: Coming!!!

Bianca sighs as she follows Casey out of the catering area and down the hallway as the scene fades to black.

James R. Knight is standing backstage in his ring gear with gauze around his forehead, protecting the area where his face was slashed open in a pile of glass during his streetfight on Livewire.

JRK: Is that all you’ve got?!

He throws his head back in a belly laugh. After a few seconds he looks back at the camera, his face stern and devoid of amusement as he rips the gauze off his head.

JRK: I’m a lot tougher than that and if you think you can break me that easily you better think again.
What happened at the last Livewire show only proves my point. This company is full of entitled and spoiled brats that find more pride and enjoyment in ruining other people’s lives than enriching their own. These petty existences need to be shown the right path in life. They need discipline. The old fashioned way.

He picks up his kendo stick, Lady Candace of Cane and inspects her.

JRK: But tonight I won’t bring this Lady with me. Tonight I stand alone. Like the true one man army that I am. I will march on all of these other competitors with the strength of a hundred men and the courage of a hundred lions.
They say an eye for an eye makes the world go blind. I say it’s justice. They say if you play with fire, you are bound to get burned. Well, I say come and touch me ‘cause justice is about to be done.
Beware the mighty Dragonslayer!

Adrian Waters is in his dressing room, preparing for his upcoming hardcore match against Victoria Salinas. He is currently taping his wrists, when there is a knock at his door. Adrian obviously recognizes the knock.

Adrian: "Come in Edgar."

Adrian's lawyer, Edgar Hilton comes into the room, briefcase in hand.

Edgar: "I have the DVD. Shall I have it delivered to Salinas?"

Waters frowns and shakes his head.

Adrian: "No, I've had a change of heart."

Hilton looks surprised, but then nods.

Edgar: "I understand Adrian."

Once again, Adrian shakes his head.

Adrian: "No Ed, you don't...but I will explain. The whole point of this DVD was to piss Vicky off more than she is already. Pissing her off has thrown her off her game more than once, although it's no guarantee obviously. Same can be said about 95% of all wrestlers...which is why I love the tactic."

Edgar: "Fair enough. So, why not go through with it?"

Adrian sighs.

Adrian: "On this DVD, what do I tell Vicky? I tell her we don't have to go through with the match tonight, right? I tell her all she has to do is agree to leave GCW and never return as long as I am on the roster....and there will be no bloodshed."

Edgar: "Right..."

Adrian: "So, I make this offer, not because I believe she will leave GCW, but because I know I will be insulting her integrity, sending her into one of her Vicky rages. She'd never accept such an offer...especially from me. But then, I get that little niggle of doubt. I've pushed her pretty fucking hard over the past year. She wrestles at another company already and she has so many World titles...who wouldn't sign her? What if she is just so sick of the torture? What if she completely hates hardcore matches? There is that chance, as slight as it may be, that she will walk. I know this means that, ultimately, I won and I never have to deal with her ever again.

On the other hand, can you imagine the punishment I can bestow upon her in a fucking hardcore match? I could potentially leave her a bloody mess on the ground. I can put her out of action for God knows how long. Now THAT...that will humiliate her more than anything. I want this match so much that I'm not willing to risk it not happening, no matter how outrageous the odds are against that. Nothing could be more satisfying than having this final battle with her and walking away the winner. I can do that tonight."

Hilton smiles and nods.

Edgar: "It's the right decision, Adrian."

Adrian: "Of course it is. Let's face it, a hardcore match plays to my advantage. Breaking the rules is my specialty...and with no rules? The sky is the limit. Now, if you'll excuse me Edgar."

Edgar: "Of course. Of course. Good luck Adrian."

Hilton picks up his briefcase and walks out of the room, leaving Adrian to his thoughts. The scene shifts.

2 out of 3 Falls
Myra Lynwood vs. Brittany Kayl

[Once the bell rang, Brittany and Myra circled each other for a few moments before they locked up in the center. It was an exchange of holds and some chain wrestling for a bit before Brittany would take control with a back suplex. Brittany made the cover, but Myra would kick out at two. Brittany would maintain control with a cobra clutch, but Myra would fight her way out of it. Myra would drop Brittany with a snap suplex of her own and covered, but she kicked out. Myra followed up with a wicked neckbreaker that would put her in command for much of the first fall. Brittany rallied and nearly caught Myra with a roll up, but Myra would kick out. Brittany used speed to her advantage, and Myra was now struggling. Myra got knocked back with a forearm and Brittany delivered a Northern lights that Myra kicked out at two. Brittany decided to go for the “My B*tch” but Myra blocked it before being lifted up off the mat. Myra flipped Brittany over her head with a back body drop. Brittany stood up and Myra delivered a hard knee. Brittany got the wind knocked out of her before she was lifted up and...BLACKBIRD BOMB! The move formerly known as the Tradition Breaker did the trick as Myra turned Brittany over and the referee counted to three!]

Myra 1, Brittany 0

[Myra had a smirk on her face as she lifted up to a vertical base only to plant her with the Plot Twister. Myra confidently covered, thinking it was over, but Brittany kicked out much to her chagrin. Myra tried going for the quick finish again when she went to the top rope. 630 Splash!!! MISSED! Brittany rolled out of the way, buying her some time. She got up and pounced on Myra before she could do the same then she dropped her with a jawbreaker to get right back in the match. Brittany would focus on the calf with various submissions to keep Myra grounded as this fall was mostly Brittany in control. Brittany beat Myra into the corner and then took her down with a belly to belly suplex. Myra would desperately drop toe hold her into the middle rope to gain control again and then picked her up and floored her with a tilt-o-whirl powerslam! The cover was made, but Brittany kicked out. Myra set her up for another Blackbird Bomb, but Brittany clipped the calf causing Myra to lose her grip. Brittany shoved her into the ropes then Myra bounced back toward her. REALITY BITES! Brittany then wasted no time following up with the “My B*tch” and the fans roared with approval as Brittany turned Myra over and made the cover. Myra would not kick out.]

Brittany 1, Myra 1

[The final fall would begin with Brittany locking in SHARK WEEK! Myra was definitely agonized as it was obvious that Brittany wanted to humiliate her by making her tap out. Myra struggled immensely with the move, but she was somehow able to will her way to the bottom rope. With one last desperate lunge, Myra was able to get out of the hold after three minutes. But Brittany was still in control, especially after nailing the Spinoff! Cover… no! Myra kicked out. Brittany went for a frogsplash but Myra blocked it. Myra took command again. She would eventually floor Brittany with a chick kick, but when Myra covered, Brittany kicked out. Myra set up for a Blackbird Bomb, but Brittany slipped out of it. Brittany then turned Myra around and set her up for the My B*tch, but Myra slipped out of that. Myra then brought Brittany down with a Forward Russian legsweep! Cover! No! Myra had enough and attempted the Blackbird Bomb! SHE NAILED IT! Myra had a big smirk on her face as she made the cover but BRITTANY KICKED OUT! Myra remained stoic, trying NOT to let the kickout get to her. She went to the top! 630 Splash… BLOCKED AGAIN! Reality Bites!!!! Kayl then followed up just like she did the last fall with the My B*tch and IT CONNECTED! Brittany with the cover… NO MYRA KICKED OUT! This brought the crowd to its feet, as they were not believing what they were seeing. Brittany decided to stand up with a smile on her face, maintaining a sense of composure. She got Myra up… only to set her up for her own Blackbird Bomb finisher!!!! Myra broke free from her grasp while still staying on Brittany’s back and CONNECTED WITH A SUNSET FLIP POWERBOMB! But the momentum and the exhaustion caused her not to land square on Brittany’s shoulders and she couldn’t capitalize. Myra slowly got up and an exhausted Brittany did with her. Myra snuck up on Brittany and locked in a cobra clutch in the center of the ring. Then Myra went backwards with a Russian legsweep hard into the mat. The move took both out of it, but Myra’s left arm was draped over Brittany’s chest as a result of the move and the referee dropped down to make the three count!]

WINNER: Myra Lynwood

[Myra slowly rolled off Brittany and she lied down, obviously exhausted. The fans applauded the great match that they saw, with the announce team praising both women. Jayson Schneider immediately came down to the ring to check on Myra and he helped her get to her feet. Myra was obviously all smiles, grabbing the ropes to help her stand on her own power. Brittany was stirring, but not moving. Jayson left the ring to grab a steel chair, sliding it into the ring. Myra smirked as she picked it up. She was incensed that Brittany was beginning to stand up. Jayson implored Myra to hit her with the chair. Brittany stood up and Myra was right behind her with the chair, a glare of anger in her eyes. But then, in a surprising move, Myra threw down the chair and rolled out of the ring before beginning to slowly make her way up the ramp. Brittany turned to watch her leave, then saw the chair that Myra chose not to use. Brittany stumbled to her knees and had a smile on her face, realizing that Myra had gained the respect for her not to use the chair on her behind her back while Jayson went after Myra wondering why she spared Brittany as that fact wasn’t obvious to him, or the announce team quite yet.]

Civil War fades in on Victoria Salinas as the former three-time GCW World Champion sits in the locker room, seeming none too happy considering the events that she has been through over the last nine months with Adrian Waters. She’s sorting through her thoughts as her match with Adrian is beginning in a few moments when suddenly, she hears a knock on the door. Victoria sighs as she reluctantly stands up to open the door. Standing in front of her is GCW interviewer Roderick Osborn.

Victoria: Yes?

Roderick: Hey Victoria! Want to talk?

Victoria: Honestly? No.

Roderick: You don’t trust me either?

Victoria: I trust you, but I’m not in the mood to talk to anyone in GCW’s media department right now. Maybe after I get this match with Adrian Waters over with, I may be willing to speak up. But right now, I need to sort things out in my head and I need to focus on what’s in front of me. I promise you, if I am healthy enough for it, I will give you that interview later tonight.

Roderick: Alright… fair enough. Thanks!

Roderick nods in understanding and leaves. Victoria is about to close the door, but she is stopped by a familiar voice.

Voice: Don’t you dare close that door yet!

Victoria’s eyes light up with surprise at the sight of Julia Rivera, her former manager, walking toward her. Caught by surprise, she steps out of the locker room and closes the door behind her right when Julia gets to her.

Victoria: Julia? What in the world are you doing here?

Julia: I figured maybe I’d take a trip down nostalgia avenue. After all, it’s not every day there’s a big time Victoria Salinas match happening now, is there?

Victoria: Yeah, that’s what I am trying to focus on right now.

Julia: Vicky… listen… you don’t need to tell me. I already know. You’re hurting.

Victoria raises her eyebrows.

Julia: Adrian Waters… the hell he’s put you through…

Victoria: Yeah, and what can you do about it?

Julia: Vicky, don’t I always come around when you seem to be in the most danger?

Victoria: True.

Julia: I know you’re hurting because you won’t get to main event Resurrection again this year. I get that what he’s said about you has driven you up a wall, but damn it, you’re Victoria Salinas! You’ve said it time and time again, you are the most clutch competitor of your generation. You’ve won so many more big matches than Adrian has and he can’t stand it. What he said about you last week? What does it matter? All he’s got on you, apparently, is sexual innuendos and “fat jokes” which… whatever. He’s never going to grow up.

Victoria: Nope.

Julia: Vicky, please don’t be so despondent.

Victoria: I appreciate you trying to help. It just seems like so much of my joy has been… sucked out of me in recent months. All it’s been is Adrian this, Adrian that. Yeah, it’s gotten to me. But after how long this has lasted, how could it not?

Julia: I understand, Victoria. But, let me ask you a question. How many people in this business have claimed that they were going to end you? How many people have said that they were going to break you down to the point where you would never recover? How many people have said that they were going to “expose you for who you really are”? Seriously, you’ve been at this almost a decade now and it’s to the point where it’s just old and tiresome!

Victoria: You’re right. Adrian Waters is the latest on a long list of names that is going around saying things like that. “Expose me for who I really am”... like everyone else knows and I don’t? Sure. But so many have tried to end me, and they’ve all failed. Tina failed. Cody failed. Travis failed. So many have failed!

Julia: Exactly. You’ velaways come through in a big match situation better than practically everyone else. And also… keep in mind… you’ve never lost at Civil War, have you? This is your fourth time going through this event and anyone that’s faced you here can’t beat you!

Victoria is finally able to crack a smile of sorts, realizing this fact.

Julia: You are going to beat Adrian not because of your ability to come through in the clutch, but because you have the heart for this that he lacks and that he’ll ALWAYS lack! You do this for the pure love of this business. What’s Adrian’s purpose? Why does he do this?

Victoria: To compensate for his insecurities, that’s what. And people that are like that? Lord there are so many of them… in the grand scheme of things? They never win. They may win the battles sometimes, but they never win the wars and tonight, it’s game, set and match. THIS is the kind of match I used to win on so many occasions during my rookie year. Adrian is going to experience all of his pain that he put ME through… and when it’s all said and done, his desire for vengeance and to take me out of this sport can NEVER match my burning desire as a professional wrestler and to do what I do best for the pure love of this business! Thanks for reminding me of why I do what I do, Julia. I lost sight of it for a while, but remembering this and all of this coming back to me, I know deep down in my heart, there’s no way Adrian Waters is winning this war against me!

Julia: That’s the Victoria Salinas that I remember… the one that won Civil War three years ago!

Victoria smiles.

Victoria: The queen of clutch is about to do it again!

Victoria has a chuckle to herself as she turns and makes her way down the hall, ready to do battle with Adrian Waters in a falls count anywhere, hardcore match. The fans greatly cheer her as the scene fades out.

[We cut to the PNC Arena's parking garage where a black stretch Dodge Challenger limousine pulls up and a chauffeur climbs out, walking to the back as its jet doors open out and upward at the same time while the built-in fog machine fires up. Before we can see who its occupant is, however, a big, throaty Jeep Wrangler Rubicon hardtop in olive drab pulls up next to it, blocking our view. Out jumps the "All American Badass" Hannah Kristiansen with a duffle bag slung over her shoulder and a pair of aviators covering her eyes.]

Hannah: WOO! Let's rock and roll!

[The aforementioned chauffeur steps around the front of the Jeep to Hannah's left.]

Chauffeur: Excuse me, Miss; but you're blocking my Lady's grand entrance. We were about to roll out the red carpet and everything.

[Hannah removes her aviator glasses and glares at the man.]

Hannah: Do I look like I give two shits?

[Stepping around the back end of the Jeep to Hannah's right is Lady Julianne Mercier in a black trenchcoat and matching stiletto heels.]

Julianne: No, but I do.

[She glances over at the chauffeur.]

Julianne: Nicolas, would you get my bags and take them to my locker room, please?

[Nicolas nods his head curtly before answering her in a manner that appears well practiced.]

Nicolas: Of course, my Lady.

[Nicolas scurries off back around to the limo to get her bags, leaving Julianne and Hannah alone.]

Hannah: Where's the toad you had with you last time?

[Julianne responds without missing a beat.]

Julianne: Mr. Santos has other matters to attend to. I wouldn't poke the bear if I were you though.

Hannah: Good thing you're not me. Bullying reporters doesn't earn you any brownie points in my book though. Or Hayley Gold for that matter.

[Julianne chuckles coolly.]

Julianne: She's a grown woman last I checked. One who has far more wrestling experience than I do at that. So do tell me, is it wrong to test myself against someone who is supposed to be my better?

[Hannah rolls her eyes, but Julianne doesn't give her the opportunity to respond.]

Julianne: Oh, and by the way, I hear you want to... what was it?

[She makes a pair of finger quotes.]

Julianne: "Stomp my head in?"

[She chuckles mirthlessly, a hint of sarcasm entering her tone.]

Julianne: How truly eloquent you are.

[Hannah steps right up to her now.]

Hannah: You think you're clever, but let me make this crystal clear. You may be new to this sport, but I know a predator when I see one. And I don't like you. So if you're as smart as you _think_ you are, then you'll stay outta' my way. 'Cause tonight, Civil War live from the PNC Arena in Raleigh, North Carolina...

[That gets a big pop from the crowd. A menacing grin spreads across Hannah's lips.]

Hannah: This big cat's gonna' hunt. And if she finds you, getting your head stomped in is gonna' be the _least_ of your worries.

[Hannah turns to walk away. Her next words are spoken with her back turned to Julianne - a sign of her disrespect.]

Hannah: I'll see you in the ring, bitch. Bring your toad next time, so I can stomp his head in too.

[With that she heads inside the building leaving Julianne to sneer after her as we cut away.]

(We cut back to the dressing room area. Melanie McBride is resting up after her match earlier in the night. A smirk crosses her face.)

Melanie: …yes…you may speak. What is it?

(The masked figure of Sierra Michaels, now known as Skuld as she is once again behind the mask, cautiously approaches Melanie.)

Skuld: Melanie, I want to ask you….beg you…

(She drops to her knees before Melanie.)

Skuld: Don’t make me wear this mask! Please!

Melanie: What is your name?

Skuld: Sierra…

(Almost immediately after that response, Melanie smacks Skuld across the face.)

Melanie: Incorrect! Try again! What is your name?

Skuld: My name is…Skuld…

(She sighs with resignation.)

Skuld: …I am Skuld.

Melanie: Good. We’re getting somewhere.

Skuld: Please don’t make me wear it! You were right, Melanie! I’m scared of it! I’m frightened by the mask! I have to take it off!

(McBride shakes her head.)

Melanie: You can’t take it off, Skuld. You should have paid attention to what I said before our match. You clearly have not evolved. You are still weak and as a result you need to remain hidden behind the mask. But it isn’t your fault. Your master, Pierce Manning wasn’t it? He wasn’t a good teacher. But I can teach you. I can help you evolve.

Skuld: So if I evolve…

(McBride nods her head.)

Melanie: Yes, when you have suitably convinced me that you have evolved then you may take the mask off. That’s the deal. So are you prepared to let me teach you, to help you evolve?

Skuld: I am Skuld…and yes, I am prepared.

(The scene shifts.)

(We cut backstage where we spot Dexter Russell standing by in between Marie Annabelle Jones on his right and Kimberly Williams on his left.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here with The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling Marie Annabelle Jones…

Kimberly: And her plucky sidekick Kim!

Dexter: Uh, right, Kim…

(Marie sighs and rolls her eyes.)

Dexter: So, ladies, what are your thoughts heading into the upcoming Civil War Match tonight? You both will be two separate rings.

(Jones nods her head.)

Marie: Yeah and that’s how I like it. Kimberly I don’t need each other’s help to get the job done here tonight. I am confident that she can win her ring, I’ll win mine, and we’ll both head into the triple threat phase where we’ll both reap the rewards of Civil War as we march into Resurrection VII.

Kimberly: Yeah, I could get a singles title shot, tag title shot with my favorite sister, or even a world title shot. Or maybe that’ll all go to Marie. Point is, Twin Magic is taking it home tonight, Dorkster.

Marie: Dexter.

Kimberly: Pffft, who cares?

(Kimberly skips away with Marie following closely behind.)

Civil War fades in on Andrea Hernandez walking down the hallway, clearly and intensely focused on the challenge she’s going to make for the North American Championship later tonight. The fans are clearly behind her as she shows no obvious signs of nervousness. She’s a few steps away from her locker room when she suddenly runs into GCW interviewer Samuel Price. Andrea doesn’t flinch a bit as she takes notice of something that he is holding in his hands.

Samuel: Oh… hey Andrea! You’re just the person that I was expecting to see.

Andrea: Really? You were wanting to do a quick interview or something?

Samuel: No, but what I have in my hand is for you.

Andrea: Oh…

Andrea raises her eyebrows as she takes a quick look at the mysterious package.

Andrea: That’s for me?

Samuel: Yes Andrea, that’s for you.

Andrea: Who’s it from?

Samuel: They wanted me to keep that a secret until you opened this. So, with that being said… here you go!

Andrea curiously takes the mystery gift from Price.

Andrea: Thanks…

Samuel nods before calmly leaving. Andrea walks inside the locker room and doesn’t waste time closing the door. She sighs as she looks at the package before she rips it open and pulls out a DVD. Confused, she opens it and sees a blank CD. Andrea quickly finds a television with a DVD player connected to it and pops the CD out of the case, inserting it in the device. Andrea calmly waits before the TV screen comes alight with a video of… Chelsea Summers?

Andrea: You’ve GOT to be KIDDING ME!

Andrea sighs, obviously not wanting to look at her former friend. The video plays and Chelsea begins to speak via the video.

Chelsea (via video): Hey Andrea. It’s me. Listen, I know that I am the last person on the planet that you want to see and that you hate me and stuff, but I don’t blame you. I caused quite the harm, both directly and indirectly, to your career and to your pride while I was around. I’ve said it a million times and every time I’ve said it including now, I meant it, but you were ALWAYS the better wrestler and you were always going to be. I’m sorry that during Sedona Sky’s time together, I overshadowed you. I’m sorry that partially because of me, you struggled for a while trying to find your way as a singles competitor. I’m sorry that I betrayed you. I’m sorry for every ounce of harm, pain, embarrassment, and misery I ever caused you. You had the heart for the wrestling business that I could never have. So, I wanted to tell you how sorry I am for what I’ve done to you and how it’s affected your career and I wanted to wish you luck in your North American title match.

You’ve got such a bright future ahead of you. Actually, no… you don’t. The future is HERE! What you have is a BRIGHT NOW… which… you know what that even means right? Civil War is when the past is finally put behind you. This isn’t about the past, or the future. This is about NOW and NOW? You’re going to get that big breakthrough moment that you have longed for. Nobody deserves that moment more than you! So… good luck… I miss you and… I hope we can talk someday…

Andrea is a bit shellshocked as the video cuts out.

Voice: Maybe it’s time for you to finally forgive her…

Andrea is startled some more upon the presence of her former manager Clarissa Vega.

Andrea: That’s the first time Chelsea has ever apologized to me for anything.

Clarissa: I know. But like she just said… it’s about NOW! NOW you’re about to win the first singles championship of your career and like I said before, I wouldn’t miss this for the world. I know that the odds are against you with this two on one situation, but isn’t it fitting that it’ll take THIS kind of situation for you to finally have your long-awaited moment?

Andrea: Is this ideal? No. But… I wouldn’t have taken this match if I didn’t think I could overcome this. Now as far as Chelsea goes…

Andrea sighs.

Andrea: Her apology is accepted, I forgive her and… oh my god, my shoulders just got a LOT lighter!

Clarissa smiles, indicating she’s not surprised by this.

Clarissa: The Sedona Sky is TRULY the limit now!

Andrea: That it is!

Andrea takes one last breath before she leaves the locker room. The fans continue to cheer for her, knowing that tonight could finally be the night she achieves that long-desired breakthrough moment!

Civil War fades in on Myra Lynwood heading toward the catering area as she is definitely feeling happy over the fact that she defeated Brittany Kayl earlier in the night in a hard fought two out of three falls match. But once she heads inside that catering area, the smirk on her face fades as she sees Jayson Schneider standing in front of her. He’s got a bit of a look of disapproval as he shakes his head. Myra narrows her eyes in anger, not happy with the reaction that she’s getting.

Myra: What is your problem?

Jayson: I got multiple, actually.

Myra: Really? I won my match against Brittany and I got mine! What’s the matter? Pissed that you won’t get any credit for it?

Jayson: No… *chuckles*... you had a chance to end her career with that chair and you DIDN’T! I don’t understand it, Myra! How can you let go of an opportunity like that? Wait… no….

Jayson has a look of anger on his face as he begins to come to realize something.

Jayson: She gained your respect, didn’t she?

Myra: Okay, so she did. She proved to me that she was more… WAY MORE… than being someone’s lapdog. Hell, I’ll even go as far as saying she’s even better than Aphrodite Noel! But at the end of the day, it makes my win over her even BETTER, doesn’t it? This business isn’t ALL about destroying people, Jay.

Jayson: I knew there was that side of you that could never be extinguished… damn it…

Myra: Sorry, but I have my own way of doing things. I have my own way of carrying out vengeance! I’m not going to end the career of a wrestler I respect and that’s ALWAYS going to be encoded in my wrestler DNA.

Jayson: Right… fair enough. I’ll respect that. But Adrian… after Victoria Salinas did what she did to him… you could have ended his career all in one shot!

Myra: What? And have that asterisk attached to it? Hell no!

Jayson: You still love him, don’t you?

Myra: Hell no! I’m a BLACKBIRD, Jay, not a vulture and I damn sure wasn’t going to vulture off of what Vicky did!

Jayson: Don’t go rebellious on me now…

Myra: You can never control me and you know it! Besides, I have bigger things in mind now that I’m done with Brittany. Namely… the big match coming up…

Jayson: Yes… that’s right! That’s tonight isn’t it?

Myra: Civil War! Why aren’t YOU in it, Jay? I thought someone like you would be all over a potential world title shot! Hell, when are you going to wrestle a match in GCW already? You’ve been mostly talk, Jay! What’s happening.

Jayson: Don’t worry about that. I will wrestle when the time is right.

Myra: What about Civil War, though?

Jayson: All in due time, Myra. All in due time. I’ll let the lemmings suffer at YOUR hand!

Myra: How THOUGHTFUL! I’ve only been in ONE Civil War match but… hmm… I WON that match and I’m about to do it again! You may be the king of mind games Jay… but when it comes to being the very best in GCW… I’M the master! You may want to learn your place on this ladder before someone decides to put you there.

This comment makes Jayson pissed off for a few moments!

Jayson: Is that a CHALLENGE?!?!?!?

Myra smirks and laughs.

Myra: Temper… temper… I’m just toying with you! MIND GAMES, remember?

Jayson’s eyes narrow.

Myra: Just pointing out a few cold, hard facts that’s all. So, why don’t you watch the master win Civil War again, alright?

Myra turns and leaves to prepare for the Civil War match, but Jayson isn’t pissed off. He smirks, indicating that he’s quite happy with what just took place.

Jayson: I taught her well….

Jayson chuckles with evil intentions in mind as the scene fades out.

Falls Count Anywhere: Hardcore Match
Adrian Waters vs. Victoria Salinas

[Just like he did on Shotgun, Adrian jumped someone from behind while they were making their entrance and this time, it was Victoria that would be the victim. With the falls count anywhere rules, the bell rang signifying the start of the match. Victoria was tossed down the ramp and then thrown shoulder first into the steel steps. Adrian would pull out a kendo stick and beat Victoria down with it until he pulled her up and delivered a Russian legsweep with the kendo stick wrapped around her throat. Cover was made, but Victoria kicked out. Adrian went for a swing to the head when she got up, but he missed and broke the stick on the steel steps. Victoria began to fight back by shoving him into the barricade. Next, she grabbed a road sign from under the ring and bashed Adrian across the spine with it. Victoria then tossed Adrian into the ring and focused on a submission based offense emphasizing the arm before she dragged him up and brought him down with a neckbreaker. Victoria made a cover, but Adrian kicked out. A missed moonsault put Adrian in control and the match obviously spilled outside the ring again. Adrian tortured Victoria with a lead pipe before giving her a back suplex into the top half of the steel steps. Cover. No! Victoria kicked out! Adrian dragged Victoria to the barricade and dumped her into the crowd. That’s where the brawl would continue. Adrian bashed Victoria off of a guard rail as he dragged her up the stairs and into the lower concourse. However, Victoria fought back and whipped him hard into a pretzel stand. Victoria jumped the stand and pounded Adrian as she bashed his head off of a cash register. Victoria made the cover on the floor, but Adrian kicked out.

Victoria flipped him over the register counter and dragged him through the concourse and into a hallway! Adrian countered by bashing her against the wall and taking control again. The match would lead to a photo studio where Adrian would give Victoria a tornado DDT into a mirror on the floor busting her open! The cover was made, but Victoria kicked out! Adrian kept the torture going, dragging her back out to the concourse where a hot dog stand was found. Adrian even tried shoving a hot dog into her mouth which resulted in Victoria giving him a low blow then spitting the hot dog right in his face. Adrian slowly got up, but Victoria grabbed him and nailed him with the Spirit Breaker into the floor. Victoria covered but NO… Adrian kicked out. The fight then made its way up another flight of stairs to the 200 level of the arena. Adrian would be in control again after he pepper sprayed Victoria then dragged her all the way back down the stairs, bashing her against the guard rail a few times along the way. Back at the 100 level, Adrian placed Victoria on a table and then went halfway back up the stairs. He stood on a rail… AND THEN LEAPED FROM IT HALFWAY DOWN THE STAIRWAY WITH THE SUPER SMART ELBOW SENDING VICTORIA THROUGH THE TABLE! Adrian made the cover and… VICTORIA KICKED OUT!

Adrian was stunned as he dragged her up the stairs, into the 200 level. Along the hallway, he beat her down with weapons like a baseball bat, a trash can lid and a steel chain to keep her down. Adrian broke into an upper level suite and tossed Victoria in it. Adrian picked up Victoria and wanted to use the Use Your Head, but Victoria slipped out. She grabbed a martini glass and broke it over Adrian’s back skull. Adrian didn’t quite go down all the way until Victoria smashed a bar stool over his spine. Victoria got angry and would use a cookie sheet to keep him at bay. Victoria even leaped off the bar hoping for the Burning Desire, but Adrian caught her and POWERBOMBED HER THROUGH A GLASS COFFEE TABLE! Cover… NO! She kicked out again! Adrian grabbed a baseball bat and smashed a suite window open and that window faced the arena. Adrian dragged Victoria to the windowsill and looked down, seeing EIGHT tables stacked together. He smirked, about to throw her through it, but Victoria stymied him with a few punches. Adrian tried to rake the eyes, but Victoria caught him at the last split second, turned him around and… THREW HIM OUT OF THE SUITE AND SENT HIM CRASHING THROUGH THE EIGHT TABLES BELOW! The fans raged with fervor, but Victoria stood on the windowsill, looking down at Adrian…

FROGSPLASH FROM THE WINDOWSILL OF THE SUITE!!!!

Victoria crashed hard right into his ribs and nearly rolled off of him, but she was able to stay on him. There was no movement for a few movements with the referee needing to get back downstairs. When he got there, he dropped down and made the three count to finally end the match!]

WINNER: Victoria Salinas

[The fans were the ones making all the noise in the building after what they just witnessed. There was no movements for a few minutes before Victoria stood up, and she had a look of rage on her face. There were a few monitors nearby and she ripped them off their wires. She threw one at the chest of Adrian who was bleeding. She then picked up a crowbar nearby and bashed Adrian in the gut again and again before the referee and others stepped in the way. Victoria broke free and was about to strike again, but the sudden sight of Myra Lynwood froze her. The two women had a staredown before Victoria put down the crowbar and backed away while help was called for Adrian. Myra looked disgusted as she looked down at Adrian and stood above him. A stretcher came out for him and once Adrian showed some sighs of life, Myra basically brushed by the scene without seemingly caring about him. The announce team tried to dissect everything that happened as Adrian was wheeled away.]

Civil War fades to a pre-recorded vignette featuring GCW Global Champion Jazmyn Rain. Jazmyn herself is providing the voice over for the vignette that the audience is about to watch.

Jazmyn (voice over): Two years ago, at this very event, I was the GCW Global Champion and I was facing the most ludicrous of odds that a Global Champion could ever encounter…

The vignette features some clips of Jazmyn during her last reign as the GCW Global Champion getting beaten down by Apocalypse again, and again, and again.

Jazmyn (voice over): I was defending the championship against Hayley Gold with the rest of Apocalypse being special guest everything and that was all piled on top of the fact that I was being criticized HEAVILY during my reign. So many people in GCW didn’t feel like I deserved to be a Global Champion… with everyone in Apocalypse of course, being the main people. But it would be on this night that they would be proven wrong in this battle…

The crowd cheers as the next mini-clip is Jazmyn pinning Hayley Gold to retain the GCW Global Championship at this same event two years ago. However, the next clip is Jazmyn Rain backstage in the locker room after Resurrection that very same year in complete tears after losing that very championship in the fashion that she did before it fades to black and white, and then cuts to Jazmyn in the present day, speaking to the audience.

Jazmyn: And then that happened….

Jazmyn sighs, but remains more than strong enough to continue.

Jazmyn: My dream wasn’t just to win the GCW Global Championship, it was to hold onto it until Resurrection and leave GCW’s biggest stage of all with the championship as a symbol of how much I was able to prove my critics, especially my worst ones, wrong. Instead, it turned out to be a complete and total disaster for me. And so… came the hardest trials I ever had to face in my career…

Various clips of Jazmyn’s trials and tribulations during the summer of 2016 from the ring of fire match that she won, her battles with Utopia, particularly Myra Lynwood, being stun gunned shortly after the draft that year, and most notably, being in the hospital after her cardiac arrest, are shown before cutting back to Jazmyn.

Jazmyn: I felt weak for a time, but then by the time those trials were over, I realized how strong I really was. Then I realized that for so long, I really was selfish to a degree. Yes, I did want people to “feel bad for me” because of certain conditions I had to cope with, but all I wanted to do was to be that voice for people like me and I’ll be the first to admit that perhaps, I failed that goal… because at the time, I didn’t have it in me. But then, the Guardian Angel came to be and I realized that wrestling isn’t my purpose… it’s my OUTLET FOR MY PURPOSE and my purpose is to inspire people just like me that have always been told “no, you can’t do it! You could never do it! You’re not good enough”. For so long, that’s all I ever heard, but I know in my heart that since I regained my championship, I’ve been a better champion the second time around and I have defied those that said I didn’t deserve to win this back!

The vignette cuts to Jazmyn regaining the GCW Global Championship at Survival of the Fittest and her recent, successful defenses against Jessica Jones and Timothy Myers.

Jazmyn: I have come so far over the last two years to lose this dream again! That same dream I had two years ago is still a dream now! I want to leave Resurrection as the GCW Global Champion and those that have been told “you can’t do it” will have a voice to fight back and say “yes, I DID IT!” I can’t count the proverbial unhatched chickens though. I have to get through Civil War and tonight, I am definitely in my role as the Guardian Angel because this title defense isn’t about me! It’s about my friends! It’s about those Kendra Classic has hurt and manipulated in the past. She’ll be a tough challenge, but with all that I’ve overcome, there’s no reason why I can’t overcome it! So Kendra… tonight, you’re REALLY going to see what the Guardian Angel is all about because I am NOT going to accept anything less than beating you the way a true Global champion should!

The fans cheer a quite confident GCW Global Champion as the pre-recorded vignette fades to black.

Backstage, Roderick Osborn stands next to Livewire's Brooklyn Smith. The Raleigh fans cheer as Roderick makes the introduction. Smith, in turn, smiles and blows a kiss to them.

Roderick: "Tonight, you will be taking part in the annual Civil War match for the chance to earn a title shot at Resurrection."

Brooklyn: "Me and the rest of the GCW roster, right?"

Brook giggles and Osborn smiles in turn.

Roderick: "Well, most of it anyhow. In total 45 wrestlers in three rings. Now, at the last Livewire, you were one of the final 3, winning your ring. Does that give you a confidence boost coming into tonight?"

Brooklyn: "Hmmm. No, not really. I mean, there is a big difference between winning a ring of five wrestlers and winning a ring of 15 wrestlers. Not to mention, the rewards for winning tonight are much higher than simple bragging rights. Who doesn't want to main event Resurrection, Roderick? I know it would be a dream come true for me. I have no reason to believe that it wouldn't be the same for the other 44 competing with me tonight."

Roderick: "The Civil War match is quite unique. How do you prepare for it?"

Brooklyn: "It does help that this will be my third Civil War...otherwise, I don't think anything can prepare you for how intense it is. But, all preparation is strictly mental. Obviously, you want to make sure your conditioning is better than normal, but beyond that...you just prepare like you would for any other huge match. At least I do."

Roderick: "Looking at the ring assignments, you won't have too many allies in with you, but there are a few of your foes...namely, Myra Lynwood. Are you prepared to clash with Myra?"

Brooklyn: "Roderick, I have to be ready to clash with everyone...whether it be Myra...or someone like Jessica Jones, who I completely adore. But, alliances, friendships, none of that matters once that bell rings. But, to better answer your question, I'm sure Myra and I will lock horns. I don't like her, but I won't let that cloud my judgement. If I get the chance to eliminate her, I will take it. The same for the other 13 in my ring. You have to understand one very important thing about me Roderick...to me, wrestling is a sport. Yes, it's a violent sport, but it's a sport rich in tradition, and a sport which I love. I don't wrestle to beat up my foes or because I like violence. I wrestle to be the best I can be. So friend or foe, you'll get the same from me in any given match."

Roderick: "Good luck tonight, Brooklyn. Thank you for your time."

Smith smiles sweetly at Osborn.

Brooklyn: "My pleasure. Thank you Raleigh!"

The crowd pops, as expected, as the scene shifts.

(We cut backstage where we spot Aubrianna Powers on the cell phone, pacing back and forth impatiently.)

Aubrianna: Where the hell are you and why won’t you pick up your damn phone?!

“Something wrong?”

(She stops and turns to find her brother, Derek Powers, standing not too far away. Aubrianna puts her phone away and places her hands on her hips.)

Aubrianna: What do you want?

Derek: I just asked you a question. Is something wrong…or better yet, is something wrong with Steve? That is who you’re calling, isn’t it?

(She scowls.)

Aubrianna: What is it to you?

Derek: Well, Aubrey, your little story to Samuel Price can shut his trap but it won’t work on me. I know that you know something about Steve. You know if he’s actually stupid enough to compete here tonight.

Aubrianna: Well you’re wrong. I have no idea what Steve’s final decision is.

Derek: Lies. But if you want to keep that narrative, go for it, but just in case he has decided to compete again, tell him it’s a bad idea, because I will finish what I started at the End of the Year Bash. Mark my words.

(Derek walks off.)

(We cut backstage where we find Julia Braddock, dressed for action, with her GCW X Division Championship belt draped over her right shoulder.)

Julia: Last week on Shotgun I successfully defended my GCW X Division Championship against Queen Mamba. Now she put up a hell of a fight, we tore down the house, but in the end I came out victorious and I came out STILL The Best in the World. And now…

(She pats the title belt over her shoulder.)

Julia: …I have a chance to defend this at Resurrection. I have won championship gold at a Resurrection event, the tag team gold at Resurrection 3 standing side by side with my mother Aphrodite Noel to defeat The Cheer Squad, Summer Newman and Krissy Spencer. But I have never defended a championship at Resurrection. I would love to do that. But am I going to just settle for that achievement?

(She shakes her head.)

Julia: Hell no! I would love to win the Civil War Match here tonight and go on to MAIN EVENT Resurrection competing for the GCW World Heavyweight Championship! Tonight, I’m going to do my level best to get there.

(The scene shifts.)

Civil War fades in on Morgan Valentine who is sitting on a crate looking incredibly bored as she just plays an unseen game on her cellular phone. She doesn’t appear to be in a good or a bad mood at the moment, though she’s at least feeling positive considering her win over Alan Monroe four weeks ago and her performance on Shotgun last week. Already dressed to compete in the Civil War match later in the night, Morgan is intensely focused on her phone until Roderick Osborn comes into the shot, surprising her and causing her to drop her phone screen first on the floor.

Morgan: Are you kidding me?

Roderick: Uh… sorry….

Roderick decides to be a gentlemen as he bends down to pick up Morgan’s phone. However, once he stands back up to hand it to her, Morgan snatches it away, clearly ungrateful for Roderick’s apologetic effort.

Morgan: You don’t appreciate a good phone. What are you even doing here anyway?

Roderick: Actually, the question that should be asked is… what are YOU doing here?

Morgan: Don’t play these games with me now!

Roderick: No, I’m dead serious. I am wondering why you’re just sitting here playing on your phone when you have the Civil War match to contend with later tonight. For someone that is related to who you’re related to, one would think that maybe, just maybe… you’d be super focused on this match.

Morgan: Okay, can we make one thing very clear since this keeps coming up?

Roderick: Sure!

Morgan has a bit of a scowl on her face as she makes her point clear.

Morgan: I am NOT Tina, alright? Just because we’re cousins doesn’t mean that I am just like her. I love her and everything and she’s one hell of a wrestler doing her thing in another promotion that has no relation at all to GCW. But can you please cease the comparisons between my cousin and I? We handle our business differently. But as for the situation at hand that you just described? I was just bored, alright?

Roderick: You were bored?

Morgan: Yeah. Bored. It’s not like Hannah Kristensen has been saying anything lately now, has she? Where’s she been? I mean… she didn’t come out to play after I singlehandedly defeated Alan Monroe and completely silenced the bastard! And she really didn’t offer anything after I eliminated her from the battle royal last week

Roderick: But Frederick Freeman….

Morgan: I don’t care. That is between them! I put that overgrown millennial in his place and last week was merely a preview of Hannah’s future if she continues to go down this path. She wants to keep messing with me? I swear to god, she’s going to live to regret it because I have this hunch that maybe… just maybe… once the dust settles? She’ll be out of GCW again because of me… that is… IF she chooses to keep this up. But really, to be perfectly honest, I am kind of getting bored of this little cat and mouse game already. Maybe I can make a statement. That’s what I’ll do tonight! When this game is over, I am going to leave her questioning as to whether or not she should want to deal with me any further. If she does well… funny irony… the one thing that my cousin and I have in common?

Morgan pauses as a sly smile forms on her face.

Morgan: We both know how to finish the job! I don’t want to do that to Hannah Kristensen but if it comes to it… well… I’ll gladly make an example out of her when it’s all said and done. But first… Civil War… a match SHE isn’t going to win, because should I meet her in that last ring, I am going to do whatever it damn well takes to stop her!

A confident Morgan Valentine slides off the crate. Holding her phone, she begins to walk away from Roderick abruptly cutting off the interview and cuing the scene to fade to black.

GCW Heritage Championship
Casey Holiday (champion) & Bianca vs. Nate Lawson & Kacy Oliver

[Casey and Nate would be the ones starting the match, but as soon as the bell rang, Nate charged right at her. Of course, Casey instantly tagged Bianca into the match to slow his momentum. Bianca tried a punch, but Nate countered with a belly to belly suplex and of course, Nate dominated Bianca for the next few minutes considering the massive experience advantage that he had over her. This dominance culminated with a powerslam. Nate made the cover, but Casey ran in and broke it up. Casey quickly got out of the ring and Kacy was tagged in, but Casey went back in and knocked Kacy down with a shoulder block. Nate chased her out and Bianca then picked up Kacy and brought her down with a swinging neckbreaker. A cover was made, but Kacy kicked out. Casey got back on the apron and demanded to be tagged in and Bianca obliged. However, Kacy surprised Casey with a wicked kick to the jaw knocking her down and rallied, culminating with a snap suplex! Cover, but no, Casey kicked out. Nate was tagged back in and NOW Casey was in trouble, but a desperate rake to the eyes put her in control and Casey had her rally until she brought Nate down with a jawbreaker. A cover was made, but Nate kicked out! Bianca was tagged back in, but it turned out to be a mistake as this led to Casey getting knocked off the apron by Nate afterward and then Nate and Kacy trading tags to keep Bianca isolated. Bianca was getting incredibly beat up as Casey could only watch in horror. Bianca got double powerbombed and Nate covered, but Casey broke it up. Kacy chased Casey out of the ring. Nate picked up Bianca and… DOUBLE EDGE SPINEBUSTER! The fans roared with approval as the chase continued outside the ring. Nate went for the cover but…. CASEY SLID IN AND JUST BARELY BROKE UP THE COUNT!!!!!! Kacy plucked Casey up to a vertical base, but Casey countered with a Russian legsweep. Nate chased Casey out of the ring, leading to Bianca getting picked apart some more. Kacy recovered to get to the corner and Nate tagged her in. Kacy floored Bianca with a sidewalk slam! Bianca got up and leaned against a corner. Corner splash… NO!!! Bianca moved out of the way and stumbled toward her own corner where unbeknown to Kacy, Casey tagged herself back in. NATE WITH A SPEAR ON CASEY! Nate held up Casey and the fans cheered as Kacy loaded up a fist, moments away from revenge from being assaulted at Survival of the Fittest. Kacy fired a hard right, but Casey DUCKED! The punch drilled Nate in the jaw instead and he went down. Casey then rolled up Kacy from behind into a pinfall! The referee dropped down to make the count. Casey grabbed the ropes for leverage and the fans were irate as the Heritage champion cheated her way to victory!]

WINNERS: Casey Holliday & Bianca

STILL GCW Heritage Champion: Casey Holliday

[Casey broke the pin and rolled out of the ring laughing. Kacy stood up and was incensed by Casey’s underhanded tactics. The fans booed loudly as Casey was handed the GCW Heritage Championship. Nate began to stir and he wasn’t happy with what just took place as Casey dragged Bianca out of the ring. The announcers condemned Casey for taking such a low road to retaining the title… and for dragging Bianca halfway up the ramp before dumping her to leave her to stand up on her own. Casey raised the title in the air, not caring a bit about how she just retained it as Nate and Kacy fumed back in the ring.]

Backstage again, the crowd turns hostile as a thirty-something man in a three piece suit is shown walking down the hall. This well-dressed man has not been seen on GCW television for a long time, but the GCW faithful will remember him as the one-time nemesis of Timothy Myers. His name is Kellen Jeffries.

Kellen finally stops in front of a dressing room door and knocks. A moment later the door opens a crack, revealing the beautiful face of Amber Sloane. Upon seeing Kellen, Amber smiles and opens the door wide for him.

Amber: "OMG! You, like, made it!"

Before Kellen can respond, Amber has jumped into his arms and the two are kissing...at least until the sound of a woman clearing her throat is heard. The two break the kiss, giggling as Amber pulls Kellen by the hand into the room and closes the door behind them. Inside the room, the throat-clearer is revealed to be Amber's sister, Whitney. Whitney has her hands on her hips, trying to look annoyed, but a smile plays on her face.

Whitney: "Like, get a room you two! As if!"

Amber sticks out her tongue at her sister, but Kellen plays peacemaker.

Kellen: "I apologize Whitney. That was completely unprofessional of me...and well, being I'm now your manager, I should act as such."

Amber's eyes grow wide.

Amber: "Wait...what? Please! Like you could ever turn me down! Nice try dude, but I'm not buying it!"

Kellen: "Outside of the arena, I agree...I can't possibly turn you away...nor would I want to. But as your manager..."

Amber: "You're fired!"

Kellen stops mid-sentence, his eyes growing slightly wider.

Whitney: "OMG Ambs! Keep your hormones in check! Kellen, like, makes a good point. We're not going to win very many matches if you spend all your time fucking Kellen when you could, like, learn stuff and be managed. Duh!"

Amber pouts, but Whitney ignores this.

Whitney: "Okay manager, so, like, manage us! How are we going to win our rings tonight?"

Kellen: "It's a shame you aren't both in the same ring, but there's nothing we can do about it now. Let's start with Amber. Who do you see as the biggest threat in your ring?"

Amber: Oh, that's easy! It's that big dumb douchebag, Timmy Myers!"

Jeffries sneers at the name of Tim Myers.

Kellen: "Yes, my old pal Timmy. I have a plan for dealing with him."

Amber: "Awesome! What is it?"

Kellen opens his mouth to speak, then looks over his shoulder and sees the camera rolling.

Kellen: "One second, sweety."

He approaches the camera, then tosses it to the floor, where he begins to kick and stomp it until the feed cuts to black."

(We cut backstage where we find Glory Braddock, the reigning and soon to be defending GCW World Heavyweight Champion, standing by next to Janice King. The GCW World Heavyweight Championship title belt is draped over Glory’s right shoulder.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is the current and perhaps soon to be former GCW World Heavyweight Champion….

Glory: Whoa, hold on a second, mate.

(She shakes her head.)

Glory: What’s with this whole ‘former’ mess? You make it sound like you want me to lose.

Janice: Nothing of the sort, I’m just being a journalist asking the tough questions and, it may be tough for you to hear, but your opponent tonight, Chantelle Chambers, is one of the elite athletes today, a member of the group known as Monarchy which speaks volumes of her, and she is a major threat to your title?

(Braddock takes the mic from Janice.)

Glory: How about I just conduct this interview myself, ok?

(Janice sighs and walks off. Glory turns back to face the camera.)

Glory: Chantelle Chambers, you are good, I’ll give you that. You wouldn’t be in the position you are right now if you didn’t have talent and you know, Janice King is right, Monarchy wouldn’t have brought you on board if they didn’t see something in you. But there’s one thing to be good and another thing entirely to be the best and right now this right here…

(She pats her championship belt.)

Glory: …says I’m the best, I’m the Best in the World, and tonight, Chantelle, you’re going to have to dig deeper than you’ve ever dug in order to defeat me, because I’m not ready to end this so-called ‘nostalgia run’ just yet! This ‘nostalgia run’ has a hell of a lot left in the tank!

(The scene shifts.)

(An image of Jessica Jones battling Isaac Bongartz in the main event of Resurrection II is shown.)

“An original from the new era of Global Championship Wrestling.”

(We see Jessica throwing poker cards at random out into an adoring crowd.)

“Whether she was a Lady Gambit…”

(We see Jessica jumping up and down in a cheerleading outfit.)

“…a cheerleader…”

(We see Jessica walking to the ring with Gabriela Austin, Loretta Inglewood, and Summer Newman.)

“…pure class…”

(We see Jessica brutalizing Arcadia Chavez, Summer Newman, and Meagan Collins.)

“…or The Archangel, her dedication and loyalty to GCW speaks volumes and now it is our pleasure to introduce you to the newest member of the GCW Hall of Fame, JESSICA JONES-LASIEWICZ!”

(The scene shifts.)

Backstage…

Samuel Price can be seen standing by…

Price: “I’m joined at this time by the challenger for the GCW Global Championship, Kendra Classic.”

Kendra steps into view, a smirk on her face.

Price: “Kendra, tonight seems to be the culmination of a two-month plot by you to get Jazmyn Rain in the ring for the Global Championship. What are your thoughts going into tonight’s match?”

She pauses briefly before answering, laughing…

Classic: “She really did walk right into it, didn’t she?”

Kendra nods her head a bit.

Classic: “But then again, I knew she would. When I put this whole plan in motion… when I attacked Jazzy at the End of Year show… I knew she would eventually become too overcome with pride and would stop at nothing to get me in the ring… so I just threw the caveat on that I would only face her if she agreed to defend the Global Championship against me.”

Price: “Okay, but you were across the ring from Jazmyn last Livewire in a losing effort.”

Kendra rolls her eyes.

Classic: “A token gesture and a meaningless win! TONIGHT is the one that matters! TONIGHT I take my shot at the GCW Global Championship and, believe me Sammy… I will not miss! Tonight… I will become GCW Global Champion… and it will be CLASSIC!”

She winks and exits the scene. We shift…

Civil War fades backstage where moments before her next title defense, GCW Global Champion Jazmyn Rain is seen standing in front of the camera, addressing a person off-screen.

Jazmyn: I never realized how hard my Resurrection main event dreams could be. I know that being the one to walk out of Resurrection with the title was going to be difficult, but I didn’t realize that it was going to be THIS difficult. But, that’s the nature of the beast, obviously.

The scene pans, revealing that her fiance Derek is the person that she’s talking to.

Derek: Look, I don’t want to sound cliche, but I believe in you and you’re going to make this happen. Don’t look too far ahead of yourself though. You still need to get through Kendra tonight!

Jazmyn: And I WILL! Because for fuck’s sake… pardon my language… it’s about damn time that someone brings her to justice. It’s like… I don’t know HOW… but somehow she’s been able to get away with everything that she’s done to everyone that she has ever wronged ever since she first arrived here. Ugh! She really makes me mad!

Derek: Don’t be THAT mad… those shoes did get replaced!

Jazmyn: I KNOW! But she put me through the haunting moment of even SEEING THEM get broken!

Derek rolls his eyes but he does so in a playful fashion.

Derek: You and your shoes!

Jazmyn: Sorry…

Jazmyn chuckles and laughs before the conversation continues.

Jazmyn: Kendra has really taken so much of her beliefs and stretched them too far! It started with the End of the Year Bash when she tried to take my head off to begin with. Brooklyn thinks I should have just let Jessica Jones beat the hell out of her, but it wasn’t right! I KNOW it wasn’t right!

Derek: You know what else wasn’t right?

Jazmyn: What?

Derek: The way she thanked you!

Jazmyn: What a “thanks” from such an ungrateful… well, you know. Then she tries to attack me again after my match with Tim and gets all upset because why? I pushed for Tim to get a title shot? I’ve already defended that move tons of times and I am not going to take it back. Timothy Myers deserved that title shot, period!

Derek: And the way she manipulated you into defending the title against her tonight.

Jazmyn shoots Derek a glare.

Jazmyn: She did NOT manipulate me into defending this tonight! I wanted this match to happen to make things right and to prove her wrong… as well as defend the honor of the friends that she has had the unfortunate displeasure to manipulate and discourage.

Derek: I understand all that, and I know it’s wonderful. But still…

Jazmyn: But NOTHING!

Derek: You don’t even know what I was going to say.

Jazmyn: I don’t…

Derek: I’m just saying Jaz… you lost your cool over Kendra breaking your shoes. I know they’re precious to you, but you need to maintain composure if you want to beat her.

Jazmyn: Who made you the expert on wrestling? That was just one instance where for a brief moment, I wasn’t quite me, you know? Derek, I love you and all, you know that! But sometimes, I think you act just like my father.

Derek: That’s a good thing, right?

Jazmyn: In most cases, yes. But I think you’re being overprotective. I know, you can’t help it and I will always be grateful for it, but still! You know that I can handle business on my own. I kicked death’s ass a year and a half ago, remember? All I am saying is, don’t be so scared and worried for this. I know that I got this and I know that when it’s all said and done, Kendra Classic is going to be brought to justice by the Guardian Angel! I’m going to be one step closer to that Resurrection dream! I know it!

Derek: I love your confidence, Jazmyn. I do…

Derek though, still looks slightly worried.

Derek: But I’m worried about…

Jazmyn: No… NO, Derek! Stop worrying! I’ve got this! Please? For me?

Derek sighs, though he smiles.

Derek: Yeah… alright! I won’t worry.

Jazmyn: Thank you!!!!

The Global Champion is elated to the point where she plants a kiss on the cheek of her fiance.

Jazmyn: I’ll see you back here when I’m one step closer to Resurrection!

Jazmyn smiles and leaves to a huge amount of cheers. Once she’s out of the picture, Derek expresses his concerns again.

Derek: Yeah… if you keep your emotions in check…

Derek sighs.

Derek: ...sometimes she doesn’t. I’m worried that it could cost her…

Derek sits down, ready to watch the match that’s about to take place.

Derek: Don’t lose sight, angel! Don’t lose sight!

Derek intently watches the screen as the scene fades out.

2 on 1 Handicap Match
GCW North American Championship
Jenni Anderson (champion) & Dora Bomb vs. Andrea Hernandez

[Unsurprisingly, at the start of the match, Jenni had Dora do the dirty work in the early going and unsurprisingly, Andrea struggled at the start with the size disadvantage. Dora tossed Andrea around for a bit executing a power based offense. Eventually, Dora dropped Andrea with a Samoan Drop! She made the cover, but Andrea managed to kick out. Then, Jenni stepped into the fray and she and Dora began to double team Andrea. Dora began to lift up Andrea for a powerbomb, but Andrea would counter with a hurricanrana that would send Dora into the ropes. Jenni tried a German suplex, but Andrea landed on her feet behind Jenni. Jenni turned around and Andrea knocked her down with a forearm. Andrea dropkicked Dora from behind, sending her up and over and Andrea finally had Jenni to herself. Andrea would be in control, setting the pace and relying on her vintage aerial offense. This would culminate with a springboard cross body right into a pin, but Jenni kicked out at 2. Andrea saw Dora get up on the outside. Andrea then suicide dove through the ropes knocking Dora down! But, this proved to be a mistake as Jenni recovered, left the ring, tossed Andrea shoulder first into the ringpost, and then tossed her back in the ring. Jenni would be the one in control now as she wore down Andrea with an impact offense. Jenni would eventually bring Andrea down with a butterfly suplex that would be followed up with a cover, but Andrea kicked out. Dora returned to the ring and the double team was on again! Andrea was beaten into the corner and then Dora lifted her up on her shoulders. Jenni got to the top rope! Jenni leaped and…. ELECTRIC CHAIR/SITOUT FACEBUSTER COMBINATION!!!! Jenni made the cover on Andrea, but ANDREA KICKED OUT! This would result in Andrea taking a further beating until Jenni nailed her with a springboard bulldog! Cover… NO Andrea kicked out again! Dora then applied a torture rack trying to get her to submit. Andrea wouldn’t and took another Samoan drop for her troubles! Jenni dove from the top with a legdrop! Cover! No, Andrea kicked out again! Dora held up Andrea. Spinning heel kick from Jenni… NO, Andrea ducked! Dora got knocked down with the kick instead. TIGER BOMB FROM ANDREA TO JENNI! Cover…. NO!!!! Andrea went to the top. PHOENIX SPLASH ON JENNI! Andrea stayed on for the cover but… DORA BROKE IT UP! Dora then lifted up Andrea and nailed her with a sit down powerbomb! Cover… NO! Andrea kicked out! Jenni recovered! More double teaming! A double DDT laid out Andrea. Jenni held up Andrea and ordered Dora to nail her! Dora loaded up her fist! Then, she went for a SPINNING BACKFIST… ANDREA DUCKED! The vicious backfist nailed Jenni right in the jaw and laid her out on the mat. Dora’s momentum carried her right into a Busaiku knee kick right in the jaw! Dora fell into a seated position as Andrea went to the top rope. Dora slowly got up. Andrea leaped… 450 Splash… WAIT… DOUBLE KNEE FACEBUSTER!!!! The fans exploded out of their seats as Andrea combined both moves into one to knock Dora completely down to the mat. Andrea on instinct made the cover! The referee made the count. Jenni made the save… ONE SECOND TOO LATE!!!!!]

WINNER and NEW GCW North American Champion: Andrea Hernandez

[The crowd erupted with joy as Andrea rolled off of Dora. Jenni remained lying on Dora in disbelief as the reality of what just happened set in. Andrea was exhausted after the handicap match that she just endured! The referee would hand her the North American Championship that she just won and Andrea immediately clutched it and hold it close to her as the crowd roared for her. She rolled out of the ring and dropped to her knees, the happiest she had ever been in her wrestling career as the crowd was well behind her. The announce team praised her for pulling through against the odds to FINALLY win her first singles championship, but they realized this wasn’t over yet as the cameras got a sight of a pissed off Jenni Anderson glaring back at Andrea, screaming at her to remind her that she didn’t pin her to win the title.]

(We cut backstage to the dressing room area where we find Angelica Jones and her sister Kayla Jones. Angelica is pacing the floors, somewhat impatiently, while Kayla is stretching before the Civil War Match itself. Kayla stops and stands up.)

Kayla: Something on your mind, sis?

Angel: Yes.

(Kayla arches her brow.)

Kayla: Ok…want to talk about it?

Angel: Not really.

(Kayla gets in Angelica’s way, stopping her from pacing.)

Kayla: Look, we may not be in the tag team title picture right now, but come on, you know what happens when you become distant. You know what happens when you start to keep things from me.

(She places a hand on Angelica’s shoulder.)

Kayla: I don’t know what’s bothering you, but whatever it is we have to tackle it together.

Angel: You ever hear the phrase, ‘as much as things change, so they stay the same’…

Kayla: Something like that, yeah. Why?

Angel: We’ve done so damn much for this industry, you and I, we have tried to make this industry and hell, this company better, but I’m not entirely convinced that if we left GCW today we’d be leaving in a better place.

(Kayla frowns.)

Kayla: What are you suggesting?

Angel: I don’t know, but I do know some changes need to be made.

(The scene shifts.)

(We see an image of Kurt Logan winning the GCW World Championship.)

“He came over to GCW after the end of GDW and made his mark as a GCW World Champion.”

(We see Kurt Logan with Katherine Prescott and then Kurt Logan with Eric Chambers.)

“He impacted the lives of many GCW superstars.”

(We see Kurt Logan with Jason Redfield.)

“Trained by the best, became the best, KURT LOGAN is now a part of the GCW Hall of Fame!”

(The scene shifts.)

The scene comes up backstage where Chantelle Chambers can be seen pacing back and forth, The Brod hyping her up…

Brod: “You got this tonight! This is what you’ve been waiting for… what you’ve worked for… what you DESERVE!”

Chantelle continues to pace.

Brod: “You have been held down by the wo-MAN! You have been forced into less… this is your chance to shove that back in EVERYONE’S faces!”

He points to the ringside area.

Brod: “You heard what Glory had to say? How she was the Best in the World? Tonight, YOU beat the Best, and you BECOME the best! WOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOO!”

Chantelle stops pacing, turning to the camera.

Chambers: “It’s been 477 days since the greatest crime against GCW – the criminal theft of my GCW World Championship reign – was perpetrated. 477 days since I was told “You’re not good enough to support”… 477 days since my contributions were SPAT upon by everyone in this company from management all the way down to the bottom of the barrel.”

She sneers.

Chambers: “477 days… and tonight, I get retribution for all of that.”

Chantelle’s sneer turns into a smirk.

Chambers: “For Julia Braddock stealing MY Championship… for Victoria Salinas telling the world that I don’t matter, and I’m what’s wrong with the industry… for Queen Mamba trying to latch onto MY name to make herself seem like a big deal… for continually being a non-topic in the title conversation… for GCW itself failing to acknowledge me in it’s awards nominations. For all of that… tonight, I get my retribution.”

She paces a little bit…

Chambers: “And it’s fitting, you know? It’s fitting that to get there, I have to go through Glory Braddock… the “Best in the World”… “

Chantelle shakes her head.

Chambers: “No… no… tonight, I show that I am the “Best in the World”… tonight, I BEAT Glory Braddock one-two-three and RECLAIM what should NEVER have been stolen from me to begin with! Tonight, I BECOME the GCW World Champion! And there isn’t a damn thing anyone else can do about it! Tonight… the spotlight… the marquee… everything will be ALL EYES ON ME!”

With that, she walks out of the scene. The Brod remains in place…

Brod: “WOOOOOOOOO!”

The scene shifts…

Civil War fades to the trainer’s room and GCW Heritage Champion Casey Holliday is sitting down, clutching the Heritage Championship that she was just able to retain. She’s hanging onto it as if it really is the most precious thing in her entire world while Bianca is being treated for her injuries.

Casey: I was so worried about you… I thought you were going to be gone! If I had lost you out there, I have no idea what I would have done! My whole world was going to come crashing down! My worst nightmare is losing you to Nate Lawson…

Bianca (from a small distance): Casey...I’m not interested in him… don’t worry!

Casey: ...NOT YOU… the championship…. MY precious championship! It’s okay! Thank god it’s okay!

Casey stands up and walks toward Bianca who is still being treated for her injuries.

Casey: What about you? Are you okay?

Bianca: Yeah, I’m alright. I’m so glad that I didn’t cost you the title.

Casey: Trust me, so am I. Thanks for doing you part.

Bianca: What was my part?

Casey: Well, you took a lot of bullets for me and kept me fresh so thank you for that! It’s like… you were a personal crash test dummy out there.

Bianca rolls her eyes, realizing that Casey is completely lacking tact at this point. Suddenly, a trainer walks in.

Trainer: I’m sorry to interrupt, but your guest is here.

Casey: Guest? What? I didn’t… I didn’t invite a guest!

Trainer: Oh no, I wasn’t talking to you, Miss Holliday. I was talking to Bianca.

Bianca: Oh… uh… let her in!

Casey: YOU invited a guest?

Bianca: Oh… well… uh….

Suddenly, a blonde that’s about the same age as both Casey and Bianca walks in and Casey’s eyes widen in surprise as it’s clear that she recognizes the young woman.

Blonde: Bianca!!!!

Bianca: Hayley!!!

Casey: Hayley…..

Casey’s eyes narrow in anger.

Casey: Right, because what I needed was Hayley Halsey coming back into my life again.

Hayley: Shut up, Casey! This isn’t about you! Are you okay, Bianca?

Bianca: I’m hurting… but I’ll be okay…

Hayley: You deserve better than this! YOU…

Hayley glares at Casey.

Hayley: What in the hell is wrong with you? You weren’t like this back at the academy at all! The three of us used to be the best of friends until YOU manipulated Bianca into leaving the academy well before she was ready. And now I see you treating her like trash? SERIOUSLY? GROW UP!

Casey: This is none of your business…

Hayley: This IS my business because Bianca is still one of my friends! You’ve let this fame get to your head, Casey! You’re a prodigy, I’m not going to deny you that, but you are a HORRIBLE role model, a HORRIBLE girlfriend and you are NOT champion material with the way you’ve been acting.

Casey: HEY!!!! FUCK YOU!

Bianca: Ladies, please…. Don’t fight….

Casey: Who are YOU to talk? I’ve done WONDERS for Bianca! She’s got mainstream exposure while you… what are YOU doing with your career? You’re still in the Indies! You have no right to talk!

Hayley: Right because I’ve made a disgrace of myself with the way I’ve behaved, acting like an entitled, spoiled daddy’s girl! Seriously! This whole charade needs to stop! Bianca, you deserve better than this!

Bianca: Well… I’m just… yeah… this is awkward. Talk later?

Hayley rolls her eyes.

Hayley: Fine! We’ll talk later. You take care of yourself. And YOU, Casey? I’m disgusted that the Seattle Wrestling Academy is tied to someone like you! You will NEVER be Victoria!!!!

Hayley turns and leaves and Casey’s eyes widen with shock and anger!

Casey: YOU LITTLE…

Bianca has enough strength to hold her back.

Bianca: Casey… Casey….

Casey: WHAT???

Bianca: Civil War….

Casey: Right….

Casey lets out an angry sigh.

Casey: I’ll never be Victoria…. FUCK HER! You’re right though… Civil War… I’m going to replicate what Victoria did three years ago except I am going to do it better! I am going to WIN Civil War and go on to win in the main event of Resurrection and FINALLY… I will achieve my PRODIGIOUS DESTINY as the superstar of the 2020’s and the leader of the next generation! So… I’m going to get ready for that and you well… heal up... and by the way... don't you EVER invite ANYONE backstage without MY permission again!

Casey bolts from the scene, setting her thoughts on Civil War and leaving Bianca alone as the scene fades.

Ladder Match
Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championship
Soviet Gingers (champions) vs. Controversy

As expected, this match started out with a brawl while the tag-team championship belts hung from a chord high above the center ring. Hannah and Destiny used clotheslines to knock down the champions, then dropkicks to send them to the floor. As Karina and Anastasia tried to regroup, Contraversy dove over the top rope, crashing into them on the floor! Hannah smashed Karina's head off of the ring post and Destiny did the same to Ivanova before throwing them back inside the ring. Destiny grabbed a ladder which was then set up. Both Hannah and Destiny started to climb either side of the ladder, but the champions were no where ready to give up the belts.They toppled the ladder, along with both girls of Controversy to the canvas.

Karina bodyslammed Hannah on the ladder and Anastasia threw Destiny off the ropes, delivering a side slam on the same ladder. The Soviets nodded at each other and Karina retrieved a second ladder, which she set up in the ring. Hannah was to her feet, however, and delivered a boot to the back of Karina's head, stopping any ascent to the belts. Hannah then started up the ladder, but Anastasia grabbed her by the ankle and pulled her to the mat. Hannah and Anastasia started to trade lefts and rights and Skye used this distraction to set the first ladder up again, but before she could even start her ascent, Karina came from behind and smashed Destiny's head off the ladder before throwing her over the top rope to the floor. Karina then started to climb the ladder, but Destiny had rolled back into the ring and she shoved the ladder over, Karina falling to her back in the first ring.

The fighting continued like this for more than the next ten minutes, with neither team getting very close to the belts. All four women were pretty well beat up at this point, but none of them showed any signs of quitting. Destiny and Karina were paired off, as were Hannah and Anastasia. Hannah had dropkicked Anastasia to the floor and was able to set up a ladder. Hannah was unfortunately very slow moving though as she started up it. Anastasia, as a result, was able to get up slowly to the ring apron. From another ring, Destiny had just delivered a cutter on Karina and saw Anastasia's progress. Destiny shouted out a warning to Hannah, who was half way up the ladder already. Hannah turned around on the ladder and dove off, crashing into Anastasia with Flight of the Angel! The crowd started a chant of "Holy shit" as both Ivanova and Myers crashed to the floor.

Immediately upon Hannah and Anastasia's topple out of the ring, both Destiny and Karina rushed for the vacant ladder to the belts. Each started to climb up on either side of the ladder. Hannah was now to her feet and had rolled into the ring to watch and cheer on Destiny. As Skye was a few rungs from the top, she lost her footing! She grabbed the top rung and dangled in the air as Karina made it to the top. Before Karina could grab the belts, however, Hannah up-ended the ladder, sending both Karina and Destiny free-falling to the concrete below! Both women hit hard and the crowd was stunned. Hannah, however, set up another ladder, climbed up to the top, and captured the belts herself.

Winners: Controversy (New GCW Undisputed Tag-Team Champions)

After being declared the winner, Hannah climbed down with a title belt over each shoulder. The fans gave her a mixed reaction as she left the ring and walked to the back, not even sparing a glance at her tag-team partner, who, along with Karina, were being tended to by medics. Anastasia helped Karina to her feet as two medics do the same for Skye. The two women get cheered by the Raleigh crowd...Karina completely ignores this while Destiny smiles and nods, although the look in her eyes indicates that she is confused as to what exactly happened.

Civil War fades to Andrea Hernandez who is sitting in the locker room after her huge North American Championship victory! She’s clutching the championship that she just won as if she was in a moment frozen in time. She can’t help herself but smile as she stares at the championship that after all this time, she can call it hers at last.

Andrea: Finally…

Andrea takes a deep breath, which some would interpret as a sigh of relief also.

Andrea: I finally did it! I finally had my big breakthrough moment! I finally got that monkey off of my back!

Andrea continues to stare at the title, but the stare is broken for a brief moment by the presence of Clarissa Vega who is standing above her. Andrea stands up and is quick to sling the North American championship over her shoulder. Clarissa has a smile on her face and a look of pride in her eyes clearly overjoyed by the fact that Andrea has just won her first singles championship!

Clarissa: Damn right you did!

Andrea chuckles for a bit.

Andrea: It still feels so surreal, you know? I have to admit, there were times where I wondered if this was EVER going to happen! But really, the most important thing is that it has and… WOW… I’m just… I’m at a loss for words.

Clarissa: You went through SO much to get that title. It wasn’t just Jenni and Dora and all of the humiliation that they had put you through in the past. But it was overcoming the notion of being overshadowed in Utopia. It was all the hell that Myra and Adrian ever put you through as you found a way to overcome it all and in essence, gain Myra’s respect. It was all the naysayers that ever doubted you! It was all the critics that tried to put you down and tried to make you look like nothing! It was all the flipping horse manure that you went through in UWA and your constant trips and falls along the way. Everything that you ever had to go through… it made you stronger, it made you better, and it’s made you the GCW North American Champion! To see this in front of me right now is honestly the proudest moment I’ve ever seen in my time in this wrestling business!

Andrea: Thank you… thank you for everything you’ve ever done for me!

Andrea and Clarissa exchange a warm embrace.

Andrea: This is just as much your moment as it is mine!

Clarissa: No no… it’s YOUR moment! Thank you for that acknowledgement, but I’m not going to share this. I don’t deserve to. You won that championship WITHOUT me being at ringside with you. You’ve gotten better WITHOUT me, which is exactly what I was hoping for when I decided to leave you to your own devices. You’ve matured, you’ve grown… I don’t know what else to say.

Andrea: It’s alright. You’ve nailed enough already!

Clarissa: Three quick reminders though… just things for you to remember…

Andrea: What’s that?

Clarissa: You’re not done wrestling tonight!

Andrea: Oh I know! Civil War is going to be something isn’t it? Why stop with the championship I just won?

Clarissa: Speaking of that… Jenni’s probably not done with you yet!

Andrea: I’ll be ready!

Clarissa: And lastly… maybe this moment… maybe you can reconcile with your father. You need to take that championship home with you and you need to straighten things out with him. He DID raise you and bring you up in this business after all!

Andrea nods.

Andrea: I’ll make amends with him! It needs to happen!

Clarissa: Great… *sigh*... well… this is where I leave you alone. Enjoy this, Andrea! You deserve this!

Clarissa turns and leaves. Andrea nods in acknowledgement as she sits down with the North American Championship. She’s obviously and incredulously happy as the scene fades.

(We cut backstage to where we find Aubrianna Powers sitting down next to her boyfriend, GCW Journalist Dexter Russell.)

Dexter: So, Aubrey, do you know anything else about your brother Steve?

(She shakes her head.)

Aubrianna: No, and that IS the truth, by the way.

Dexter: Oh I believe you. That prick of a brother of yours Derek may not believe you but I do.

Aubrianna: Thanks, it’s just that I’m worried, you know? Derek damn near ended his career. And Steve is hot-headed. If Steve does come back, what could happen then?

Dexter: Has he indicated one way or the other what he would do?

(She shakes her head.)

Aubrianna: I told him not to return. I told him fighting Derek wasn’t worth it. But the last time I talked to him he was still unsure of what he would do. And tonight he won’t even answer my calls. It makes me worry, Dex.

(Dexter runs his hand through her long pink tipped blonde hair.)

Dexter: It’ll be ok, babe. It’ll be ok.

(The scene shifts.)

(We see an image of Victoria Salinas bolting down the aisle and towards the ring.)

“What started out as a Vainglorious person…”

(We see Victoria Salinas defeating various opponents.)

“…ended in a victorious moment for a virtuous person.”

(We see Victoria Salinas winning the GCW World Championship at Resurrection IV from Cody Knight and retaining it two years later at Resurrection VI.)

“She main evented two Resurrections.”

(We see Victoria Salinas again.)

“She is VICTORIA SALINAS and she is a member of the GCW Hall of Fame!”

(The scene shifts.)

Civil War cuts in on Karina Lysenko and Anastasia Ivanova in the trainer’s room after the events of earlier in the night and they are none too pleased with the events that took place.

Karina: Americans…

Karina sighs.

Anastasia: You love saying that don’t you?

Karina: Well, they are a bunch of narcissistic, moronic, dumbasses am I right? They think that they are entitled to everything and what Controversy has done to us… and now what Hannah just did to Destiny... is proof of that. Think about this, Anastasia. What did we do to deserve to be screwed like this?

Anastasia: Allison Mayberry hates us, clearly.

Both Soviet Gingers have a huge laugh at this, seemingly soaking in the apparent hypocrisy of their adversaries.

Karina: For example, last Shotgun after we overcome the odds, run the gauntlet and retain our tag team championships, and they think they can just attack us from behind like that? Yet, they can’t even stay together? THIS IS NONSENSE!

Anastasia: Yeah! WE got robbed of OUR championships because of this crap!

Karina shoots Anastasia a glare as she is clearly still upset about that moment in the match.

Karina: Did you HAVE to mention THAT?

Anastasia: What? I mean...

Karina: Whatever. Hannah and Destiny think they are going to have the last word on us? Oh no… that will not happen…

Anastasia: Sounds like you have an idea…

Karina smirks.

Karina: I have a splendid… WONDERFUL idea….

Anastasia: And that idea is?

Karina doesn’t respond right away, as she has a smirk on her face.

Karina: And you really think I am going to reveal that when the cameras are rolling? Fat chance!

Karina keeps smirking as she holds the back of her neck, indicating that she’s still feeling the sting of the stereo neckbreakers that she and Anastasia suffered through.

Karina: All I am going to say is that when it’s all said and done, HOW are they going to be the GCW Tag Team Champions when they can’t even get along? In fact, I think we have a case to make that since they’re not a team that wants to be together, and this is CLEARLY the case before tonight considering Hannah’s actions… then WE should STILL be the GCW Tag Team Champions! And if we don’t get our way, we are going to maim, pillage and vanquish anyone that stands in our path until their guts are bleeding out of their...

Anastasia: Hey hey hey….calm down…

Karina pauses, glaring at Anastasia with a look of bewilderment.

Karina: YOU are tell me ME to calm down?

Anastasia has a chuckle to herself.

Karina: Sorry… I… heh…. Got a little ahead of myself.

Anastasia: No worries sestra! We both have an equal lust for blood and we’re going to right this injustice!

Karina: Precisely…

Karina and Anastasia have a soft chuckle to themselves, almost as if they’re doing so in quite the evil tone. The scene fades to black, leaving the fans wondering exactly what they have in mind.

GCW World Championship
Glory Braddock (champion) vs. Chantelle Chambers

[Chantelle starts things off fast and furious and this works well early on but Glory quickly takes advantage and slows things down as she methodically wears down Chambers with a technical, submission based offense. She begins by working over the leg of Chambers and eventually locks in Glorify Thy Name. Chantelle gets to the ropes. Glory then goes to work on the arms and neck of Chambers, seemingly as a set up for Shekhinah Glory. Glory attempts to lock it in but Chantelle fights out of it. She drills Glory with Heart Break. Chantelle with Jaw Drop and a cover…1…2…Kickout! Chantelle continues the pressure on Glory Braddock, pouring on the offense. She connects with Flash! A cover…1…2…Kickout! She goes for All Eyes On Me but Glory counters and nails Gloria In Excelsis Deo! Glory with Glorification! A cover…1…2…3NO! Chantelle shoots her right shoulder up off of the mat! Glory is stunned but pulls Chantelle up and goes for Beautiful Insanity but Chantelle counters with a Northern Lights release suplex. Chantelle goes for Heart Break but Glory ducks out of the way and drills her with another Gloria In Excelsis Deo. Glory heads up top and goes for London Plunge but Chantelle moves out of the way just in time! Chantelle drills her with All Eyes On Me but Glory was too close to the ropes and the momentum ends up sending her to the outside. Chantelle gives chase and pulls Glory back up, rolling her back into the ring. She is about to go for the cover but NO! Glory slaps on Shekinah Glory out of nowhere! Angelica Jones emerges from the curtain and begins to make her way down the entrance ramp. The referee checks to see if Chantelle wants to submit but she refuses. Glory keeps the hold wrenched in tightly. The referee checks to see if she’s out. Chantelle’s arm falls once…Angelica Jones stands at ringside, watching the match…Chantelle’s arm falls a second time…the referee raises her arm a third time…NO! Chantelle keeps it up! She doesn’t have much energy left, she’s near unconsciousness! She uses what little strength she has left bridge up, forcing Glory’s shoulders onto the mat…1…2…3NO! Glory breaks the hold just in time, realizing that she was being pinned! Glory immediately snatches Chantelle and sets up for another Beautiful Insanity but she spots Angelica Jones at ringside. Glory walks over and starts shouting at her. Angelica, who isn’t bothering a thing, just shrugs her shoulders, and smirks somewhat knowingly at Glory. Chantelle meanwhile slowly uses this time to recover. With Glory’s back turned, Chantelle leaps onto her shoulders and flips backward, drilling her with Beverly Hills Bomb! Chantelle rolls into the cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and NEW GCW World Heavyweight Champion: Chantelle Chambers

(Angelica smirks as she mockingly waves at the fallen Glory Braddock.)

Angel: Mission accomplished, ‘champ’…or should I say chump?

(Angelica turns and walks back up the entrance ramp to a chorus of boos.)

Shortly after the Undisputed Tag-Team Championship ladder match, Samuel Price is able to catch up with Hannah Myers. Hannah is still in her ring geer and has the two titles belts over her shoulders. She smiles into the camera as Price starts the interview.

Samuel: "I'm standing here with one-half of the new GCW Undisputed Tag-Team Champions...Hannah Myers. Hannah, what happened out there?"

Hannah looks crossly at Price.

Hannah: "No 'Congratulations, Hannah'? I'm hurt, Sammy. What happened is that I won the GCW Tag-Team titles from those awful Russians! I told you two American-hating bitches that my time was coming...and here we go!"

Hannah holds the belts up in the air, giggling.

Samuel: "I guess is my concern is for your partner, Destiny. You could have seriously injured her out there tonight, and now you are talking like you alone are the tag-team champions..."

Hannah: "Look, Sammy...I mean, this is professional wrestling. It's dangerous. Ladder matches in particular are dangerous, just by design."

Samuel: "So, you suddenly don't care about your partner's well being?"

Hannah gets in Price's face now.

Hannah: "Listen, Price. I did what I had to out there tonight. Yes, I sacrificed my tag-team partner...but let's face it...Destiny Skye has been holding me back for a long, long time! All of our losses, our lost opportunities...all her fault! Look at tonight, for goodness sakes! She had a chance to capitalize on my taking out Anastasia...she ran up the ladder, and what happened next? She damn near broke her own neck because, as usual, she Choked. As has become her trademark, she totally made an ass out of herself, dangling from the top of that ladder like the loser that she is. Enough was enough, Sam. I single handedly won these titles...and I'll find someone worthy of reigning as tag-team champion with me."

Samuel: "That seems quite harsh. Anyone could slip. I thought she was just as strong as you out there tonight."

Hannah rolls her eyes.

Hannah: "Did I slip, Sam? No, no I did not. So, you are wrong. She screwed up, as always, and little ol' me had to fix everything...which I did. I am the GCW Undisputed Tag-team Champions...not her. Now, I need a shower."

Myers turned her back on Price and walked off, the scene shifting.

(We cut to the boiler room area of the arena. It’s dark and damp, barely lit. We can barely make out the image of a female making her way to the camera. As she gets closer we can make out her features and tell that this is Jessica Jones-Lasiewicz. She stops just a few feet from the camera.)

Jessica: As honored as I was to hear the announcement of my pending induction into the GCW Hall of Fame, I must now focus on other things. The first and most important thing is a woman named Summer Newman.

(She snickers.)

Jessica: You should have stayed away. That would’ve been the smart thing to do. I even took the liberty of warning you. Do you remember our time in the hospital? I was the only one to visit you because no one cares about your worthless, pathetic ass, but I did visit you and I warned you not to come back. I told you that there would be consequences if you did.

(She pats herself on the chest.)

Jessica: I am the consequence. Because one day, and it may be tonight, you and I will come face to face. One day we will meet and finish what we started. But that’s later. For now, I have more important matters. Resurrection…

(She sighs.)

Jessica: Resurrection hasn’t exactly been good to me. I believe Kyle and I won the tag titles at this event once, but that’s about it in terms of my success. I intend to start a new trend this year. My road to Resurrection starts at Civil War and I get the opportunity to cut through a whole host of sinners like a knife through butter…

(She smirks nastily.)

Jessica: …even better.

(The scene shifts.)

(We see Krissy Spencer decked out in a cheerleading outfit annoying the hell out of Summer Newman.)

“A unique individual, but talented nonetheless.”

(We see Krissy Spencer with the X Division Championship belt.)

“A former X Division Champion.”

(We see Krissy Spencer with the world tag team titles and then later with the global tag team titles.)

“One of the few individuals to have held BOTH the GCW World Tag Team and GCW Global Tag Team Championships.”

(We see Krissy Spencer with the GCW World Championship title belt.)

“But more importantly, a former GCW World Champion.”

(We see Krissy Spencer’s image one final time.)

“And now, KRISSY SPENCER is a member of the GCW Hall of Fame.”

(The scene shifts.)

Darian: “Big night tonight…”

The scene rises up, where Darian Andrews can be seen sitting in the locker-rooms.

Darian: “Civil War…”

He chuckles.

Darian: “This is my second Civil War. Last year I teamed with Matty Graves and won the GCW World Tag Team Championships from Sedona Sky, then went into the Civil War match and made the final five in my ring before getting tossed by Andrea… since then, I’ve been waiting… relishing the chance to get back in the ring and give it another go!”

Darian slaps his hands together.

Darian: “And that chance is here.”

He grins.

Darian: “A shot at the World Championship… or another Championship… or the Tag Team Championships… they’re all tempting. Of course, I’ll be swinging for the fences… but to get there, I have to win my ring first. And with everything I’ve gone through to get here, the good and the bad, I’m ready. I’m ready to cast out every single other competitor in my ring. I’m ready to move onto the final match where kay-sirrah-sirrah… whatever will be, will be.”

Darian smirks again as the scene fades.

GCW Global Championship
Jazmyn Rain (champion) vs. Kendra Classic

[Once the bell rang, Kendra was surprised by Jazmyn pouncing on her as she unleashed her aggression stemming from Livewire two weeks ago. Jazmyn would be in control in the early going as she put up an impact offensive, doing whatever she could to keep Kendra at bay. This early rally would culminate with a spinning heel kick square in the jaw! Kendra would fall to the mat and Jazmyn would make a pinfall attempt, but Kendra kicked out. Jazmyn went to the top and went for a body splash from the top, but Kendra blocked it. This would be the impetus for her being in control of the match as she went after the midsection. A few abdominal stretches took place before Kendra picked her up and powerslammed her into the mat. Kendra would go for the cover, but Jazmyn would kick out. Jazmyn got up and Kendra went for a vertical suplex, but Jazmyn was able to get out of it. Jazmyn shoved Kendra into the ropes and Kendra bounced back to Jazmyn who knocked her down with a running knee to the gut followed by a shining wizard. Jazmyn was back in control and the champion took to the skies for her rally, which culminated with a cross body! A cover was made, but Kendra kicked out. Jazmyn went for the Rain Drop, but Kendra blocked it. Kendra countered with a back suplex and was in control again. She tried to wear out Jazmyn with her latest offensive rally trying to take the wind out of her and with moves like a gutwrench suplex, that’s precisely what she would do. A cover was made by Kendra, but the Global Champion kicked out. Kendra followed up with an Exploder Suplex. Cover… NO, Jazmyn kicked out. Kendra went for a vertebreaker but Jazmyn blocked it and then… RAIN DROP! Jazmyn covered! No, Kendra kicked out! Jazmyn followed up with her springboard flying forearm smash! Jazmyn had the Rain Splash in mind and she went for it… BLOCKED!!!! Kendra countered with a VERTEBRAKER! Kendra would go for the cover but NO, JAZMYN KICKED OUT! Kendra had enough and decided to go for the ClassiCrash. However, Jazmyn had it telegraphed and blocked the move before it happened. Jazmyn countered with ANOTHER Rain Drop… then she stepped through the ropes and… RAIN SPLASH! The fans became unglued, thinking that was it… BUT KENDRA KICKED OUT! Jazmyn couldn’t believe it, but she was too tired to follow up right away. She slowly got up and she went to the top rope with the Angel Splash in mind. But when she looked over, she saw Kendra roll out of the ring. Kendra held her ribs as she laid out of the ring. Jazmyn came off the top as the referee made the 10 count. Kendra stumbled further away from the ring toward the ring announcer and seemed disoriented. Jazmyn rolled her eyes with anger as the referee reached 10 and the fans booed what just happened.]

WINNER (by countout) and STILL GCW Global Champion: Jazmyn Rain

[The Global champion was NOT happy that she had just won in that fashion and was unsure of what to do. But then, she heard laughter coming from near the announce table.]

Kendra: Aw… what’s the matter….

[Jazmyn doesn’t look happy at all as Kendra smirks.]

Kendra: You didn’t get what you wanted, did you?

[Jazmyn continues to glare at Kendra.]

Kendra: I have an idea. Why don’t you use your pull to get this match restarted?

[Jazmyn’s eyes narrow in anger.]

Kendra: Come on, Jazmyn! Do it! Use your pull! Or is the Guardian Angel going to accept a cheap title defense? You know, maybe you’re not such an angel after all! Maybe you really are what many have said you are in the past! Use that pull! Use it! You know you’re not satisfied with retaining this way! Or maybe you’re not the woman you manipulated Derek into believing you are!

[Jazmyn turns to the referee.]

Referee: You don’t have to…

Jazmyn: DO IT!

Referee: Jazmyn, are you sure about this?

Jazmyn: YES, I’m sure!

[While this conversation goes on Kendra grabs the Global championship and rolls into the ring with it behind Jazmyn’s back.]

Jazmyn: I’m not going to accept a win like that! Restart the match

Referee: Alright… if that’s what you want… RING THE BELL! RESTART THE MATCH!

[Suddenly, Kendra blasts Jazmyn from behind with the Global championship and then the bell rings. Kendra quickly puts down the title right before the referee turns around and Kendra drags Jazmyn up to her feet before lifting her up and… CLASSICRASH!!!! Jazmyn is completely out of it as Kendra drops down, turns her over, and hooks the leg for the cover! The referee drops down to make the count and the fans become completely irate!]

WINNER and NEW GCW Global Champion: Kendra Classic

[The fans are seriously booing this as small debris, though nothing substantial, is beginning to fly toward the ring. Kendra lifts up the title as the announce team becomes completely irate over what just happened. They were quick to point out that Kendra essentially manipulated her way to the Global Championship, taking advantage of Jazmyn’s morals and values and they even wondered if the original countout was intentional and part of her plan. Kendra stood above Jazmyn with the title as the referee checked on her, being completely out of it. The new Global Champion smirked as she rolled out of the ring and carried the championship over her shoulder showing no remorse whatsoever for the way she just won the title. The referee continued to check on Jazmyn as the announce team continued to cry foul.]

Civil War fades on Victoria Salinas as she sits down in the trainer’s room, obviously bandaged up from her match earlier in the night against Adrian Waters. If she’s elated, she’s not exactly showing it as she’s going through some deep thought. But, that train of thought isn’t going to last very long due to the sudden presence of Roderick Osborn. Victoria lets out a sigh, though it could definitely be described as one of relief as Roderick breaks the ice.

Roderick: So…

Victoria: Yes?

Roderick: Do you think you can do the interview?

Victoria takes a deep breath, but she nods.

Roderick: Great. Anyway… earlier tonight? WOW! That was SOME crazy match! But, ultimately, when the chips were down, and when it came time to step up in the clutch, once again, as she has done so many times over the last few years in GCW, Victoria Salinas pulls through. What’s going through your head right now?

Victoria: Thank god it’s over…

Roderick: Why did you snap and rage after it was all over? Hadn’t Adrian already been through enough?

Victoria: I wanted to get it all out! For months and months, my career was centered around that bastard and I am relieved to finally put him behind me. It feels like a long nightmare is finally over, you know? But I knew in my heart that there was no way he was going to beat me. Throwing him out of the suite and making him crash through 8 tables wasn’t on my agenda or anything, but that’s ultimately what it took to win the match. I hope I never get driven to that point again because it was so unpleasant that it not only sucked the fun out of it for me at times, it cost me a chance to be in the main event of Resurrection again.

Roderick: I see…. It’s definitely not fun having to be a spectator for the Civil War match.

Victoria shakes her head, basically affirming what Roderick just said.

Roderick: But, there is some bright news to talk about. As announced earlier, you ARE going to be part of the 2018 GCW Hall of Fame class!

The crowd responds to this with a huge cheer as Victoria at least smirks at this through all of what she is feeling at the moment.

Roderick: Any thoughts on that?

Victoria: It’s a little too early to be talking about that right now. Don’t get me wrong, it’s an incredible honor but I’m not exactly in the proper shape to celebrate that right now for obvious reasons. It certainly brings my career into perspective, and I’m not talking about just my career in GCW, I’m talking about my entire career. It sure has been one hell of a ride.

Roderick: Which leads me to ask you this: what’s next for Victoria Salinas?

Victoria looks at Roderick and her eyes widen with surprise as the question definitely blindsided her. She looks a little bit glum, but nothing overwhelming.

Victoria: I still have a few good years in me, I know that much.

Roderick: Are you talking about your career, or just GCW?

Victoria: Overall, I know I have those years. GCW? I… I don’t… not sure…

Roderick: What are you saying? Are you saying that this is it for you?

Victoria: No… not necessarily. It’s just… when you think about it… I won Civil War three years ago. I main evented Resurrection twice and won both of those main events. I’m a three-time GCW World Champion. I’ve beaten some of the very best this company has to offer. Now? I’m going to be in the GCW Hall of Fame this year. The question isn’t necessarily “is this it”? It’s more “what is there left to do”? Resurrection is coming and barring something crazy happening, I’m not going to be in that main event. I don’t know, Roderick. I have some thinking to do these next two weeks, I’ll tell you that much. But regardless of where I go from here, GCW will always be first for me, that I can promise.

Roderick: Thank you so much for those engaging thoughts, Victoria. There’s certainly some bulletin board material to digest, that’s for sure. I’m going to leave you to your thoughts now and congratulations on both the win and the Hall of Fame.

Victoria: Thanks!

Roderick leaves the trainer’s room. Victoria meanwhile, is left to ponder her future in GCW. She definitely has to wonder if there’s anything left for her to do or if this is truly it. She takes a deep breath, almost as if she sees some sort of writing on the wall, before the scene fades to black.

Samuel Price is backstage with Travis Vessey. The crowd cheers as Travis looks on.

Samuel Price: Samuel Price here with Travis Vessey. Travis, once again you will compete in the Civil War Battle Royal. You've had some success before, finishing in third place two years ago. But this year, this year you've made some bold statements as to how well you will do.

Travis smirks and pauses Samuel Price.

Travis: Bold you say? Well, I mean, I guess you can say that since I said..that I was going to win this match.

Some of the crowd cheers.

Travis:Listen, listen, I strive to be an open book.There's a lot of people in the back that are guarded, that are afraid to be vulnerable because they take it as weakness. There are people who put on this tough front 24/7 because they're so fearful of anyone seeing any flaws i them. I'm someone that likes to be open with the people. I like to tell people what's on my mind and what my ambitions are because I am not one of those people who likes to be guarded. And I'm not one of those people that's paralyzed by failure.

Travis looks on.

Travis: I wanted to make history. Win the International and the GCW World Heavyweight Champion at the same time. Didn't happen. I thought I could win the International Championship back from Harker. Didn't happen. Two big whiffs in two situations in which I was confident in myself that I could win. because I know I'm one of the best. I know how good I am. But I think what maks people the elite isn't just the titles wins or the accomplishments. It's the people who are willing to put their reptuation, their status, everything on the line ti be great. And I am one of those people.

Travis nods.

Travis: So you can look at my misfortunes. You can look at failures. But you can along look back at my career and realize that I have been consistently around the top. And so a match like this, Civil War, a match that I've had success in. Three years ago I main evented a Resurrection. I lost but I was in the main event. I've tasted how that feels and I want to taste it again. And if I win this match, I will be in the main event. There s no second place or third for me. I've been in third. I know what that's like but let's be honest, what's the real prize? What is everyone in Ring 1, in Ring 2, in Ring 3 fighting for?It's to be number one.

Travis looks at Samuel.

Travis: And I believe that tonight, I will be number one. The failures that I've experienced the past few months has all built me for this moment. I've studied the blueprint, I've made the adjustments, I've counted the cost. Tonight, I will put everything on the line for a chance at glory. And I will be the last man standing.

Travis nods before he walks away.

(We cut backstage where we find the now former GCW World Champion Glory Braddock storming angrily through the backstage area.)

Glory: Where is she?! Where the hell is she?!

(Most of the staff is trying to avoid this angry British lady but one unfortunate soul, Roderick Osborn, happens to catch her eye.)

Glory: OSBORN!

(Roderick jumps out of fear. He wants to run but it’s too late. Glory catches up to him and grabs him by his shirt collar. She glares angrily at him.)

Glory: Where is she?!

Roderick: Who…Chantelle Chambers?

Glory: NO!

Roderick: Oh, uh…Angelica Jones?

(Braddock snickers and shakes her head.)

Glory: No…

Roderick: Then who could you possibly want?

Glory: Sophie O’Brian.

(She drops Roderick and walks off still in search of Sophie O’Brian.)

(We see a split screen of Gabriela Austin and Hayley Gold.)

“Individually they were golden.”

(We see Gabriela Austin celebrating after winning the world championship. We see Hayley Gold celebrating after winning the global championship.)

“Together, they were unbeatable.”

(We see Golden Class winning the tag team championships.)

“And now, reunited once again, GOLDEN CLASS will be a part of the GCW Hall of Fame!”

(The scene shifts.)

Main Event
Civil War Match
1st Place: World/Global Title Match at Resurrection
2nd Place: Undercard Singles Title Match at Resurrection
3rd Place: Undisputed Tag Team Title Match at Resurrection

RING ONE

Julianne Mercier, Mark O’Brian, Hannah Kristiansen, Kayla Jones, Darian Andrews, Anastasia Ivanova, Queen Mamba, Sergei Chagev, Emanuel Dionisia, Monroe Jones,Melanie McBride, James R. Knight, Olivia, Isabella Harker, Brittany Kayl, Skuld (Sierra Michaels), Karen McBride, Whitney Sloane, Saul Ramsey, Adam Craig

[Odd alliances start this match off as Kayla and Anastasia work together while Melanie and Skuld work together. Julianne and Hannah duke it out. Harker goes after James Knight after he tries to make a pass at her. The Jones/Anastasia alliance works well initially, tossing Monroe Jones. Sergei and Emanual think that they can team up against them and they have some initial success but they, too, are eliminated by the formidable pair.]

[Adam Craig used his power early on against Saul Ramsey and a jackknife power bomb to Karen McBride and even Julianne and Hannah. Craig with a tilt a whirl side slam to Darian Andrews. Craig was cornered by Melanie and Skuld and they went after him two on one. Whitney took advantage of the out of it Karen McBride to eliminate her. Melanie and Skuld worked together to eliminate Adam Craig. Melanie and Skuld then target Brittany Kayl.]

[Kayla and Anastasia, looking to be the only dominate pairing, goes after Melanie and Skuld. Whitney then starts brawling with Olivia. Mark O’Brian is eliminated by Queen Mamba. Mamba then goes over and eliminates Saul Ramsey. Julianne Mercier and Hannah Kristiansan have each other in a predicament near the ropes. A recovering Darian Andrews rushes up and dumps both over the top and to the floor.]

[Queen Mamba goes after Darian Andrews and they start to brawl. Kayla Jones with a Kaylan Wind Kick to Skuld sends her over the top and to the floor. Anastasia celebrates this a bit too much and Melanie comes up from behind and hurls her over the top. Olivia has Whitney Sloane in danger near the ropes. She charges but Olivia low bridges her sending Olivia over the top and to the floor. Whitney starts to mock Olivia and then comes back to bite her in the ass when Brittany Kayl comes up from behind and dumps Sloane out of the ring.]

[Kayla and Melanie have continued fighting near the ropes. Just then Glory Braddock appears in the crowd, in the front row! This serves as a distraction for Kayla who believes Glory is there for revenge. Melanie comes up from behind and dumps her over the top rope and to the outside! Brittany Kayl starts to brawl with Melanie. James Knight with Knight in Shining Armour! He goes to try and eliminate Harker but she fights it! Harker with The Stake! Melanie attempts Evolution but Kayl counters and sends Melanie out of the ring to elimination!]

[Harker goes to eliminate Knight but he’s fighting it. Kayl comes up from behind and tries to eliminate both! Harker goes over and out of the ring but Knight hangs on! Only one foot touches! He skins the cat back into the ring and spears Kayl! We’re down to the final four of ring one: Darian Andrews, Queen Mamba, James R. Knight, and Brittany Kayl! Knight tries to throw Kayl out of the ring but this time she is the one who skins the cat back in the ring. She clotheslines Knight over the top but he lands on the ring apron! Kayl with a springboard dropkick knocks Knight off the apron and to the outside! Queen Mamba has Darian Andrews in trouble. She charges but Darian ducks and backdrops her over the top and to the outside!]

[We’re down to Darian Andrews and Brittany Kayl in ring one! The Shotgun wrestler and the Livewire wrestler go back and forth, tit for tat, trading their signature moves! Kayl with Reality Bites! She follows it up with Shark Week! There are no submissions but it can certainly weaken Darian! He counters it into a figure four! He keeps it locked in to do some damage! He breaks it but both are hurt. He goes for the DVDT but she fight out of it. She hits a dropkick sending him over the top but he lands on the ring apron. Kayl charges but he holds down the top rope and Kayl goes tumbling over the top and to the outside.]

WINNER OF RING 1: Darian Andrews

RING TWO

Hayley Gold, Angelica Jones, Karina Lysenko, Kimberly Williams, Frederick Freeman, Morgan Valentine, Alan Monroe, Caitlyn Perry, Madame Santos, Joey Michaels, Jessica Jones, The Ginger Enigma, Derek Powers, Steve Powers, Brooklyn Smith, Travis Vessey, Myra Lynwood, Leviticus, Richard Dix, Crystal Swift

[The brawl inside ring two began with everyone of course, having their choice of who they wanted to face. Madame Santos cowered in the corner for a bit before she went to pick a fight with Angelica Jones. Angelica turned around and Santos flipped her off! Angelica then proceeded to deliver a huge superkick right in the jaw that knocked Santos over and out of the ring as she crashed on the floor.]

ELIMINATION #1: Madame Santos

[Steve Powers and Derek Powers fought each other. Angelica and Kimberly Williams teamed up to beat down two other wrestlers in the ring. Meanwhile, the Sex Nachos decided to double team Karina Lysenko and with some cheap tactics, they brought her down to the mat. They had a double spanking in mind, but Karina knew it and she snapped on them. She gave Richard Dic a huge low blow and violently threw him out of the ring!]

ELIMINATION #2: Richard Dix

[Jessica Jones, obviously hating the “impure” impulses of the Sex Nachos, did everyone else a favor by grabbing Crystal Swift from behind and tossing her over the top rope and onto the floor!]

ELIMINATION #3: Crystal Swift

[Steve and Derek continued to brawl. Jessica Jones took on Karina Lysenko. Myra Lynwood and Brooklyn Smith were going at it. Morgan Valentine and Frederick Freeman were double teaming Alan Monroe. Leviticus meanwhile, knocked down Caitlyn Perry with a forearm. Then, he had the nerve to interrupt Myra after she brought down Brooklyn with a running bulldog. Myra wasn’t amused and proceeded to chick kick him right in the head. Leviticus dangled on the ropes before Myra flipped him over and out.]

ELIMINATION #4: Leviticus

[Hayley Gold decided to help out Alan Monroe. Jessica and Karina were still brawling in the corner. Caitlyn got up and delivered a dropkick to Travis Vessey! She then brought down Kimberly Williams with a running snapmare. Caitlyn was seemingly in control, but then Myra nailed her from behind with a chick kick. Myra’s rampage would continue as she lifted up Caitlyn, nailed her with the Blackbird Bomb, then proceeded to violently toss her out of the match.]

ELIMINATION #5: Caitlyn Perry

[Brooklyn recovered and fought with Myra. Morgan and Frederick were on the ropes to Hayley and Alan respectively. Joey Michaels went to the top rope after Taking out Karina Lysenko with a snap suplex. He went for a corkscrew moonsault, but Karina blocked it. Joey held his ribs and once he got up, he suddenly became an unsuspecting victim of the Vessey Driver courtesy of Travis Vessey. Travis then picked up Joey and tossed him out of the ring without much problems.]

ELIMINATION #6: Joey Michaels

[The tag team fight between Hayley and Alan and Morgan and Frederick continued. The good guys were in control for a while and they really had them pinned against the ropes. However, they couldn’t quite flip them over as they hung on. Then, Hayley surprised Alan by turning him around and then dropping him with a swinging neckbreaker! However, this caused her eye to be taken off the ball as Morgan and Frederick grabbed her from behind and together, they tossed her up and over the top rope and onto the floor!]

ELIMINATION #7: Hayley Gold

[Frederick turned on Morgan with a back suplex. Enigma then had a bit of a fight with Karina Lysenko. She was actually in control, much to the surprise of some. Enigma would then bring down Karina with a shining wizard. Enigma took her eyes off the prize as she did a victory lap around the ring screaming “MERDE MERDE MERDE” all over the place. She climbed to the top rope and was about to hit a moonsault, but Angelica Jones shoved her off the top rope and almost into the barricade.]

ELIMINATION #8: The Enigma

[From the start of the match, Derek Powers and Steve Powers kept going at each other and they never fought against any other wrestler in ring two. With other fights going on between them, they continuously pinned the hell out of each other. The fight was so intense that the other 10 wrestlers actually stopped what they were doing to watch the two brothers go at it. Derek nearly hit a superplex, but Steve blocked it. Steve nearly had a sit down powerbomb, but Derek blocked it. In the end, it would be a stalemate. Derek teetered on the ropes as Steve ran in with a hard clothesline that sent them both over the rope, but had them landing on the apron. They both traded punches on the apron. They both teetered helplessly. The two brothers headbutted each other and that would be the move that led to BOTH of them falling to the floor!]

ELIMINATION #9 and #10: Steve and Derek Powers

[Five separate brawls began. Travis fought Myra. Jessica fought Karina. Brooklyn fought Morgan. Alan fought Frederick. Angelica fought Kimberly… sort of… The action was defintely intense and Morgan would bring Brooklyn down with a DDT! Morgan got quite cocky and taunted Brooklyn as she got up! Morgan slapped Brooklyn across the face. Big mistake. Brooklyn fired off on Morgan and Morgan would never deliver much offense after that. This rally led to Brooklyn nailing Morgan with a running lariat that would send Morgan over the top rope and onto the floor.]

ELIMINATION #11: Morgan Valentine

[Kimberly and Angelica decided to stop fighting each other and instead double team Brooklyn Smith. Brooklyn was completely cornered for a while as she took a double suplex. Angelica would hoist Brooklyn up from the mat and Kimberly said “stabby stabby stabby” as she went for a spinning heel kick. Brooklyn ducked it and Angelica got nailed instead. This momentary lapse was enough for Brooklyn to hurricanrana Kimberly out of the ring.]

ELIMINATION #12: Kimberly Williams

[Four Shotgun wrestlers. Four Livewire wrestlers. And they all were across the ring from each other. The brand war began as the fans cheered. Jessica took on Frederick. Alan took on Myra. Brooklyn took on Angelica. Travis and Karina went at it. Frederick would take control of Jessica with a belly to belly suplex while Alan knocked Myra down with a forearm. Then, Frederick low blowed Alan Monroe from behind, then grabbed him by the seat of his pants and dumped him out of the ring.]

ELIMINATION #13: Alan Monroe

[Frederick had a huge smirk on his face, loving the fact that he had just eliminated Alan Monroe. However, Jessica and Myra snuck up from behind Frederick and proceeded to dump him over and out of the ring together!]

ELIMINATION #14: Frederick Freeman

[Alan would recover from his low blow and he began to brawl with Frederick. The brawl quickly got so intense that officials had to come out to separate the two. Travis Vessey, however, began to dominate the competition! Spear to Jessica! Shoulder tackle to Myra! Electric chair facebuster to Angelica! Powerbomb to Karina! STO to Brooklyn. Travis was going to eliminate Karina, but Angelica broke it up. Travis shoved Karina and Angelica away as they both fell to the mat, but he had no idea Myra went to the top rope. Myra leaped and clean-cocked Vessey right in the head sending him dawdling against the ropes. Myra then chick kicked Vessey over and out.]

ELIMINATION #15: Travis Vessey

[Karina and Angelica were back at it again as they jumped Myra from behind. Jessica was fighting with Brooklyn and she would take control with a jawbreaker. Jessica then saw the double team on Myra and even though it was Myra, decided it wasn’t right. She took action and didn’t hesitate to fend off her own mother. Brooklyn recovered and Myra knocked down Angelica with a running knee strike! This led to a triple team on Karina and eventually, Jessica connected with Our Lady of Sorrows. Game over! Jessica didn’t hesitate as she would eliminate Karina Lysenko.]

ELIMINATION #16: Karina Lysenko

[Myra then went after Angelica and then Jessica went after Myra. Brooklyn then went after Angelica, but Angelica knocked down Brooklyn with a headbutt. Jessica took down Myra with a double underhook facebuster. Jessica and Angelica looked at each other and then mother and daughter teamed up! Brooklyn would be the first victim as she was taken down with a double DDT! Myra was then taken down with a double flapjack. Both Angelica and Jessica measured Myra, seemingly having a stereo superkick in mind that would eliminate her. However, at the last moment, Angelica grabbed Jessica from behind and dumped her own daughter over the top rope and onto the floor!]

ELIMINATION #17: Jessica Jones

[Jessica was furious at this as she went to the back. Angelica kicked Myra in the gut and went for the Hot Shot, but Myra blocked it and countered with a back body drop. Angelica would stand up and Myra grabbed Angelica from behind and nailed her with her Russian legsweep/cobra clutch combo move! Angelica was laid out after that. Myra confidently picked up Angelica and would proceed to throw her out of the ring and onto the floor.]

ELIMINATION #18: Angelica Jones

[The 2016 Civil War winner had a confident smirk on her face as she measured Brooklyn who was slowly starting to get up from the Double DDT! Myra went up to Brooklyn and kneed her hard in the gut. Myra lifted up Brooklyn and… BLACKBIRD BOMB! Myra was confident that she had it, but when she went to dump Brooklyn, she saved herself by hanging on. Brooklyn eventually fought back by punching her way out of it. SEEING STARS! Myra was laid out on the mat and the fans erupted with cheers! Brooklyn went to the top rope! She had the Night Cap in mind, but she was surprised to see that Myra was stirring. Brooklyn didn’t seem fazed as Myra stood up groggy. Brooklyn leaped off the top rope nailing a dropkick that would send Myra up and over the top rope and onto the floor!]

ELIMINATION #19: Myra Lynwood

WINNER OF RING 2: Brooklyn Smith

RING THREE

Hannah Myers, Sophie O’Brian, Destiny Skye, Julia Braddock, Nate Lawson, Casey Holiday, Marie Jones, Kenny Perry, Matthew Taylor, Kama Sutra,
Jenni Anderson, Summer Newman, Andrea Hernandez, Allison Lorraine, Dora War, Aubrianna Powers, Timothy Myers, Amber Sloane, Tyson Kenneth O’Reilly, Leviathan

[The fists were flying as some familiar grudges were breaking out in the ring. Jenni fought Andrea. Casey fought Nate. Destiny and Hannah even went at it. Timothy and Amber began to slug things out. And Dora fought… Kama Sutra? In any case, Dora delivered a huge knockout blow to the jaw that sent him up and over the top rope and onto the floor.]

ELIMINATION #1: Kama Sutra

[Leviathan then decided to pick a fight with Dora and this proved to be a bit of a mistake. Dora stymied Leviathan but Leviathan wasn’t going easily. Jenni broke free from her fight with Andrea for a bit in order to help Dora dump Leviathan over the top rope and onto the floor!]

ELIMINATION #2: Leviathan

[Kenny Perry was trying to pick a fight with someone among the huge scrum that was taking place in the ring. Tim Myers would bring down Amber Sloane with a suplex. Kenny then mugged him from behind trying to make an impact at his expense. Tim would then fight back and he was definitely miffed about this. Once Tim would return to a vertical base, Kenny was essentially doomed. No questions asked, Tim picked up Kenny and ROOM SPUN! Forget it! That move was enough to knock out Kenny for the count. Tim picked up Kenny and easily dumped him out of the ring.]

ELIMINATION #3: Kenny Perry

[Amber then low blowed Tim from behind and that brawl continued. Aubrianna Powers was in a fight with Julia Braddock. Casey and Nate still kept going at it. Tyson Kenneth O’Reilly meanwhile, watched as Dora powerbombed Andrea. Tyson tried to vulture, going up to the top. He went for a big splash but Andrea moved out of the way. Tyson got up and Andrea nailed him with a shining wizard. Tyson staggered toward the ropes and Andrea would nail him with a springboard dropkick that would eliminate him!]

ELIMINATION #4: Tyson Kenneth O’Reilly

[Jenni blindsided Andrea from behind and that war continued. Destiny and Hannah just couldn’t get enough of each other. And Matthew Taylor was trying to make an impact at the expense of Marie Jones. Matthew lifted her up and hit a samoan drop. When he got her up again, Marie kneed him in the gut, causing Matthew to stagger for a bit. AVE MARIA! That would be all she wrote for Matthew Taylor. Marie would drag Matthew to the ropes and ultimately dump him out of the ring!]

ELIMINATION #5: Matthew Taylor

[Andrea and Jenni would continue their brawl. Julia and Aubrianna kept going at it. Dora would get involved and like earlier in the night, they double teamed Andrea until she was able to duck a clothesline from Dora that ended up nailing Jenni instead. Andrea would cause Dora to stagger with a leaping enziguri right to the back of the head. Dora stumbled and then the new GCW North American Champion would use a springboard hurricanrana to send Dora up and over the top rope, getting rid of the muscle behind the self proclaimed queenpin!]

ELIMINATION #6: Dora War

[With all the wars raging on, one of them that was taking place was Summer Newman and Sophie O’Brien in a battle of conflicting morals and Sophie was definitely getting some sheer joy out of it. Summer fought hard for the sake of purity and she seemed to have Sophie eliminated with a suplex, but Sophie would land on the apron. Summer turned around and Sophie stymied her with a rake to the eyes. Summer was blinded and this enabled Sophie to nail a shoulder block to cause her to stumble. Sophie would ultimately take advantage of Summer’s plight and then she would dump her over and out to eliminate her.]

ELIMINATION #7: Summer Newman

[Sophie would then begin to pick fights with some people in the ring. Tim Myers for instance, would receive a jawbreaker from Sophie. Sophie then nailed Destiny Skye with a running elbow to the jaw. Aubrianna Powers was her next victim as she brought her down with a running lariat. Casey Holliday was taken down with a belly to belly suplex. Sophie then turned around right into a spear from Nate Lawson and thus, that was all she wrote for Sophie O’Brien.]

ELIMINATION #8: Sophie O’Brien

[Twelve wrestlers remained! The grudges continued to remain consistent. Destiny vs. Hannah. Jenni vs. Andrea. Nate vs. Casey. Tim vs. Amber. Julia vs. Aubrianna. Marie vs. Allison Lorraine. Allison Lorraine was dominating Marie Jones for quite a while as she took control. Julia was winning against Aubrianna. Tim was taking care of Amber, Nate was in control of Casey, Andrea was in control of Jenni. Destiny and Hannah were severely going at it and Destiny had Hannah down! DESTINY… NO! Hannah blocked it! Hannah beat the crap out of Destiny and then she would proceed to brutalize her with a powerslam! Destiny would never recover as Hannah would nonchalantly dump her out of the ring.]

ELIMINATION #9: Destiny Skye

[Tim Myers was really taking it to Amber Sloane as Amber appeared to be just about helpless! Aubrianna meanwhile, brought down Julia with a back body drop! She broke free from her fight to take on Tim Myers and Amber recovered. It became a bit of a double team situation until Tim caught a second wind and then started to take command against the pair. A belly to belly to Aubrianna kept her down. A vertical suplex to Amber did the same. But Tim turned toward the ramp and saw… KELLEN JEFFRIES? Tim couldn’t believe what he was seeing and he begin to stare down Kellen as he had a wide smirk on his face. But, in this moment, Amber and Aubrianna snuck up from behind and dropkicked Tim up and over the top rope causing the crowd to be stunned quiet for a moment!]

ELIMINATION #10: Tim Myers

[Kellen would laugh as he turned and walked up the ramp to the back. However, with 10 to go, the lines were drawn between the brands. It was Hannah, Casey, Nate, Julia and Marie for Shotgun and Amber, Allison, Andrea, Jenni and Aubrianna for Livewire. BRAND WARFARE! Casey took on Andrea! Allison took on Hannah! Aubrianna took on Marie. Julia took on Jenni! Nate took on Amber! Things seemed to be going decently and cleanly… then Amber nailed Nate with a low blow. Allison though, took Hannah down with a facebuster! She would then catch Amber gloating and then from behind, she grabbed her and dumped her over the top rope and onto the floor.]

ELIMINATION #11: Amber Sloane

[Marie took Aubrianna out with an STO. Hannah tried to jump Allison from behind, but that turned out not to be wise. While Hannah would bring Allison down with a back suplex, once she got up, she turned around, right into a kick from the gut by Marie Jones. Marie then nailed Hannah with Ave Maria!!! Marie then dragged Hannah to the ropes and proceeded to dump her over and out of the ring to cause her elimination!]

ELIMINATION #12: Hannah Myers

[Eight remained in ring three and the brand warfare that was taking place had faded away by this point. Allison would take down Marie with a senton, but Casey challenged her to a fight and it was on between Allison and the GCW Heritage Champion! Allison took control and brought down Casey with a tiger bomb! Casey seemed to be out of it and Allison dragged Casey to the ropes. However, Casey would turn around Allison and nail her with the Stock Plunge! That would be all she wrote for Allison Lorraine as the Heritage Champion cockily dumped Allison over for her elimination!]

ELIMINATION #13: Allison Lorraine

[Casey laughed at Allison as she got up, clearly happy that she got this far during the Civil War match. But the moment she turned around, Nate Lawson clotheslined her over the top rope and out of the ring, causing the fans to erupt with huge cheers!]

ELIMINATION #14: Casey Holliday

[Casey sat at the ring apron wide eyed as Nate waved her goodbye. She took on Aubrianna Powers as he looked to teach her some respect. Julia fought Marie and Andrea and Jenni still kept at it. Aubrianna was in control at first, but Nate would come back. Nate would floor Aubrianna with a big spear and she seemed like she was out of it. Aubrianna stirred as she slowly stood up. Nate had the Double Edge spinebuster in mind, but Casey returned to the ring and grabbed Nate by his wrestling trunks. She dragged him to the ropes and then leaned backwards against the ropes with enough momentum to fall out of the ring and take Nate with him! The fans were irate as Nate hit the floor.]

ELIMINATION #15: Nate Lawson

[Nate was irate and this would lead to a huge brawl between Nate and Casey that had to be broken up by security. Aubrianna Powers and Jenni Anderson were hardcore double teaming Andrea Hernandez. Andrea struggled until she knocked Jenni backward and onto the mat. Aubrianna went for a clothesline, but Andrea countered it into a tilt-o-whirl headscissors! The headscissors would be enough for Aubrianna to fall over the top rope and onto the floor, drawing some cheers from the fans.]

ELIMINATION #16: Aubrianna Powers

[It came down to Jenni, Andrea, Julia and Marie. Julia and Marie decided to unite for Shotgun and attack Andrea from behind. The Shotgun double team certainly made things hard for the new North American Champion as she valiantly fought to stay in it. However, Jenni Anderson got up and invaded the brawl. She cleaned house, knocking Julia down with a heel kick to the jaw and then bringing down Marie with a lariat. However, her intentions became clear! Andrea got up! ADORA-BOMB! Andrea was done for as Jenni got her up and tossed her out of the ring.]

ELIMINATION #17: Andrea Hernandez

[Jenni was the last Livewire wrestler standing and Julia and Marie decided to expose this fact as they began to double team HER next! Julia would bring Jenni down with the Excelsis Dio! Marie would follow up with a double arm DDT! Jenni was cornered and things seemed bleak for her. Marie and Julia looked at each other as Jenni got up as they both had the same thing in mind. Julia took a step forward and then Marie turned her around and nailed her with Ave Maria! Marie then dumped the X-Division Champion out of the ring and onto the floor.]

ELIMINATION #18: Julia Braddock

[Jenni got up and attacked Marie and the final two in ring three went at it as neither woman was giving an inch. Marie would take control as the two former Ginger Nation faction mates were tearing each other apart. She would bring down Jenni with a Northern Lights. But she only had one move in mind… Ave Marie… BLOCKED! Jenni would counter with the ADORA-BOMB! Jenni had a huge smirk on her face as she seemingly had this thing in the bag. She picked up Marie and dragged her all the way to the ropes. She felt completely confident that she had this. But, Marie out of nowhere turned her around and nailed the Ave Marie!!!! Jenni was laid out and that was all Marie needed in order to dump her over and out to win ring 3!]

ELIMINATION #19: Jenni Anderson

WINNER OF RING 3: Marie Jones

PHASE TWO
Darian Andrews vs. Brooklyn Smith vs. Marie Jones

[Darian and Brooklyn begin with a double team of Marie. They double clothesline her, deliver a flapjack, and a dual suplex. With Marie seemingly out of it Brooklyn quickly rolls up Darian…1…2…Kick out! Darian nods, accepting that this IS every person for themselves. Brooklyn and Darian trade chops. Darian gets the better of the exchange and then fires off a back body drop, suplex, and a dropkick. Darian with a ddt but then Marie out of nowhere with a bulldog take down. Marie hits the Divine Impact on Darian for a cover…1…2…3NO! He kicks out! Marie goes for the Angel’s Arch but Darian kicks out of it. Darian with a spear on Marie. Brooklyn comes up behind with a sleeper neck breaker. Brooklyn with a neck snap to Darian. Brooklyn then connects with a Night Cap on Darian. She pulls Marie up and takes her down with The Hammer Comes Down. After several moments Marie manages to reach the ropes, forcing a break. Brooklyn breaks the hold but is drilled with a running high knee from Darian. Darian pulls her up and drills her with a DVDT! He goes outside and just to be sure goes for Falling Star…she gets her knees up! Brooklyn struggles to try and get to her feet; meanwhile Marie comes up behind Darian and drops him with the Ave Maria! Before Marie can cover Brooklyn rolls up Marie in a school girl…1…2…3!]

3RD PLACE WINNER OF THE CIVIL WAR MATCH, EARNING A TAG TITLE SHOT AT RESURRECTION VII: Marie Jones

[Brooklyn decides to cover Darian, hoping he’s still out of it from The Ave Maria…1…2…3NO! Darian kicks out! Brooklyn goes up top and goes for the Night Cap but Darian moves out of the way! Darian with a jumping lariat and a double underhook suplex. Darian locks in a figure four! After at least a minute Brooklyn reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Darian drags her back out to the center and tries to lock it in again but Brooklyn counters with a small package…1…2…3NO! Darian kicks out! Darian with another lariat! Darian goes for a suplex but Brooklyn floats over and locks in The Hammer Comes Down! Darian is in the hold for nearly a minute before making it to the ropes, forcing a break. Brooklyn goes for a superkick but Darian catches the foot and counters with an exploder suplex! Darian goes for DVDT but Brooklyn counters with Seeing Stars! Brooklyn goes up and connects with The Night Cap! Cover…1…2…3!]

2ND PLACE WINNER OF THE CIVIL WAR MATCH, EARNING AN UNDERCARD TITLE SHOT AT RESURRECTION VII: Darian Andrews

WINNER OF THE 2018 GCW CIVIL WAR MATCH: Brooklyn Smith