GCW Draft Show 2018

admin
Site Admin

GCW Draft Show 2018

Post by admin » Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:59 pm

GCW DRAFT SHOW - June 2, 2018 (TD Garden, Boston, MA)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stoprunnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

(We cut to Robert E. Lee in the ring.)

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome THE KENSINGTON KNOCKOUT Julia Braddock!

(The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of "Killer Queen" begins to play over the PA system.)

She keeps Moët et Chandon
In her pretty cabinet
'Let them eat cake,' she says
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built-in remedy
For Kruschev and Kennedy
At anytime an invitation
You can't decline

(The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Her Royal Majesty" appears on the tron. Then Julia Braddock steps out onto the stage decked out in her wrestling attire, looking ready to go.)

Caviar and cigarettes
Well versed in etiquette
Extraordinarily nice

She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime

(Julia Braddock strolls ever so confidently and arrogantly down the ramp towards the ring, not bothering to pay attention to any of the fans at ringside along the way.)

Recommended at the price
Insatiable an appetite
Wanna try?

(Julia hops up onto the ring apron and then jumps over the top rope and into the ring. Julia goes to each corner and hops up to the top, posing for the fans.)

To avoid complications
She never kept the same address
In conversation
She spoke just like a baroness
Met a man from China
Went down to Geisha Minah
Then again incidentally
If you're that way inclined

Perfume came naturally from Paris
For cars she couldn't care less
Fastidious and precise

She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime

(Braddock steps to the center of the ring and waits on the match to begin.)

Julia: How the hell are you Boston?!

(The crowd roars loudly at the cheap pop.)

Julia: I’m doing great. I may have lost the X Division Championship at Resurrection VII but I’m still feeling great right now because I had one hell of a year as evidenced by my Match of the Year Award from Night Two of Resurrection and me breaking the record for the longest X Division title reign in GCW history. There is absolutely nothing for me to be ashamed of.

(She sighs and shakes her head.)

Julia: And yet something feels off about it all. Something just isn’t right. Luckily I know exactly what isn’t right and that’s the fact that there has been some sick pervert stalking me lately.

(She nods her head.)

Julia: Someone who knows way too much has gotten way too close lately, as evidenced with the gifts and the flowers and the strange, cryptic notes. But I’m not going to run from this. I’m going to tackle it head on right here and right now! So with that being said, I…

“Hold on, Julia! Wait!”

(Destiny Skye steps out from the entrance way and starts to make her way down towards the ring.)

Destiny: Don’t do anything you’re going to regret, babe. Seriously, think about this for a second. You don’t even know who this creep is and yet you’re calling him…or her…out right in front of God and everybody?

Julia: Why not? Let’s do this out in the open. I’m not afraid, Destiny. I can defend myself.

(Destiny nods her head in agreement as she steps into the ring and stands by next to Julia.)

Destiny: I know you do, we were both trained by the best in the business. We were both trained by Glenn Braddock. But all I’m saying is don’t do this alone, ok? You need back-up.

Julia: And that’s what you’re here for, right? Back-up?

Destiny: Damn right. I’ll watch your back, Julia. No one will get the jump on you while I’m here.

(Braddock grins as she embraces Destiny in a hug.)

Julia: You’re a good friend, mate.

(She turns back to the audience.)

Julia: So how about it, creep?! Where the bloody hell are you?!

“Hail to the Queen!”

(Julia and Destiny turn towards the ramp and watch as a man dressed all in black and wearing a black ski mask that covers his entire face steps out onto the ramp.)

“Did you like the chocolates, flowers, and other gifts I gave you, your majesty?”

(He chuckles as he makes his way down the ramp.)

“Of course you didn’t, your royal highness. You always were one to look a gift horse in the mouth.”

Julia: What the hell are you talking about?!

“I think you know damn well what I’m talking about, my Queen. You claim to not want the lap of luxury or the life of a queen but you are a hypocrite. You easily gave in to Aphrodite Noel and accepted her offer to be her daughter and a Princess in exchange for your loyalty to her. But what makes you a worse hypocrite is the fact that I tried to give you that gift myself.”

(He steps up onto the steps, then onto the ring apron. He stares down Julia and Destiny.)

“That’s right, I tried to give you that gift of royalty. You could have been my Queen but you rejected my offer, claiming you were better than that. But then you went and accepted virtually the same damn offer from Aphrodite Noel? You walked right back into her arms after leaving her? But you rejected me?”

(He steps into the ring.)

“What you need to realize, your majesty, is that while you may be a Queen, I am The Master, and I always get what I want.”

(He tears his mask off, revealing his identity to be Mason Van Stanton, younger brother of the GCW Owner Dr. Henry Van Stanton. Destiny then spins Julia around and drops her with her variation of the rko, The Destiny Cutter.)

Mason: I am The Master…

(He laughs maniacally as he takes Destiny into his arms and the two passionately kiss. The crowd boos loudly.)

Mason: …and behold my new wife, DESTINY VAN STANTON!

(Destiny and Mason laugh out loud as boos are showered down upon them. The pair make their exit as Julia slowly starts to recover.)

Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championship
Twin Magic (champions) vs. Soviet Gingers

[Anastasia and Kim start off the match. They brawl right away, fists and kick, rights and lefts, and they almost immediately seem to go to the outside. Anastasia whips Kim into the steel ring post. She charges but Kim moves out of the way and Anastasia hits the protective barrier. Kim with a snap suplex and then whips her into the steel steps. Kim charges but Anastasia moves out of the way and Kim slams into the steel steps. Anastasia rolls her back into the ring and tags out to Karina. Karina focuses on Kim’s shoulder and arm with shoulder breakers, hammerlocks, an arm bar takedown, and a fujiwara arm bar. Karina tags out to Anastasia who goes right to work with a cross arm breaker. Kim locks in The Crimson Horror. Marie goes to break it up but Karina spears her out of the ring and the two women start to brawl. Kimberly counters by turning herself over on top of Anastasia…1…2…NO! She breaks it up before the three is registered! Marie with a violent snap ddt to Karina outside the ring. Anastasia drops Kim with The Red Scare! She covers…1…2…3NO! Marie breaks it up! Marie and Anastasia brawl back and forth, tit for tat, until Marie gets the best of it. Marie with The Vindicator to Anastasia! Jones back to her corner. Karina in hers. They are urging their partners to make the tag. Anastasia makes the tag…Kim tags out to Marie! Marie and Karina meet in the center of the ring and trade rights. Marie gets the best of the equation. Marie with Kissed By Fire! Marie with a bulldog and then Divine Impact for a cover…1….2…3NO! Karina kicks out! Karina with a violent kick to the face, a face buster knee lift, and then a dragon sleeper. Marie fights out of it and goes for The Hot Shot but Karina back drops out of it and nails The Ravishing Red Drop! The cover…1…2…3NO! Kim breaks it up! Anastasia in with a clothesline, sending herself and Kim out of the ring. Karina sets Marie up for another Ravishing Red Drop but Marie counters into Ave Maria! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS and STILL Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions: Twin Magic

(We cut backstage where we spot Angelica Jones standing by next to Janice King.)

Janice: All Eyes On Me, babes! I am Janice King, YOUR Hall of Fame Journalist, and I am here with The Golden Goddess Angelica Jones! Thanks for joining me, Angelica.

Angel: My pleasure.

Janice: Tonight you’re facing Glory Braddock one on one. But at Resurrection VII you and Kayla lost to Glory and Sophie in a tag team match. What makes you think this time will be different?

(Jones chuckles.)

Angel: It’s a question I’ve been asked all week, Janice. But remember I did not make the challenge. Glory did. She said that a one on one match was the only way to solve this and she is right, she is absolutely right, I will not be happy until I know one way or the other if I can defeat Glory Braddock.

Janice: Are there any doubts in your mind as to whether you can defeat Glory Braddock?

Angel: None. Tonight, I erase all doubt and tonight I make Glory Braddock respect me. Tonight this thing between me and Braddock ends once and for all.

(She walks off.)

The crowd in the TD Gardens are happily cheering. It has nothing to do with the Celtics (obviously). Not only is the GCW Draft Show on the air, but standing in the center of the ring is "The Rebel" Timothy Myers and his wife Olivia. Myers is dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and his shades, while Olivia is also in jeans, a halter top, and her long red hair in a pony-tail.

Olivia: "Hey Boston!!!"

She receives the expected pop, causing her to giggle.

Olivia: "How many of you saw this little show called Resurrection?"

Another pop. Olivia nods.

Olivia: "Then you saw me and this big guy, at a man disadvantage, win big. Tonight is the annual Draft Show, and we'll let Francis and Allison take over here in a minute...but we need to tie up a loose end first. So without dragging this out any longer...Whitney, Amber, Kellen! Get your asses out here!"

Madonna's "Material Girl" hits and The Sloane Sisters -- Amber and Whitney -- come through the curtains. Amber is wearing a denim jumper and her long hair has been colored red and is up in pig tails. Whitney is in a pair of skinny jeans and a Vegas Golden Knights hockey jersey, with her equally as red hair in a side pony-tail. Noticably absent is their manager, Kellen Jeffries. The girls, very unenthusiastically, make their way to the ring, walking up the ring steps slowly. Once they reach the center of the ring, Madonna fades. The fans roar their approval at the girls' make-over...or more likely, making fun of them.

Timothy: "So...obvious question here, but where's my old pal Kellen? God knows I don't think very highly of him, but I thought he would at least be man enough to honor his part of the deal."

Amber: "He, like, had an emergency business meeting in Italy...or maybe Ireland...some I country....but before you go saying he backed out, he didn't!"

Amber reaches inside her handbag, extracting an envelope, which she hands to Tim.

Amber: "He said to give this to you."

Tim opens the envelope and takes out three pieces of paper. His eyes widen. He hands the envelope over to his wife, and she has the same reaction.

Timothy: "Well, I'll be damned."

Olivia: "Yeah, right? The first paper here is a check, made out to Make-A-Wish...for $300,000! This second...well, is made out to Habitat for Humanity...aos for $300,000! I don't know what to say, except thanks Kellen. We're square now."

Timothy: "There's still this other note..."

Olivia hands the final piece of paper over to Tim for him to read.

Timothy: "I will never stoop as low as to say you are better than me...because that would be a damned lie. I hope this helps some homeless people and some dying kids. P.S. Fuck both of you."

Tim shrugs, balling up the note and tossing it into the audience.

Olivia: "Anyhoo...girls, spin around for Boston and the World! Come on now, don't be shy!"

Amber and whitney looking down at the ground, spin for the crowd.

Olivia: "Nothing but the best for you both. Clothes by Target. Hair by Kool-Aid. Don't you two feel great!?!"

The sisters, in fact, look horrified.

Amber: "Target? I've, like, never even seen a Target!

Whitney: "Yah! As if! This shirt doesn't feel right...I think I'm getting hives from the cheap material! Gross!"

Olivia: "Oh, quit your belly-aching. You only have to do this for the show...and the fan meet and greets this week...and some GCW photo ops. By next Livewire, if the look doesn't grow on you, you can go back to your old boring hair and clothes."

Whitney: "Two weeks!?! OMG I'll probably be in the hospital with an infection or something by then!"

Amber: "Totally! My beautiful blonde hair is ruined forever!"

Olivia rolls her eyes.

Olivia: "A deal is a deal, girls."

Both sisters pout, arms crossed over their chests. Olivia sighs and shakes her head.

Olivia: "Fine. You can leave now. Don't forget the meet and greet after the show though!"

"Material Girl" hits again and the sisters slink their way out of the arena as quickly as possible. The fans cheer and laugh for a bit longer before Tim picks up on the dialog."

Timothy: "Besides the draft, we got some great matches for everyone tonight. One of those matches being myself against Isabella Harker for the International Championship. Isabella has been a terrific champion, beating my record for longest reign, and defending the belt twice over Resurrection weekend. Her accomplishments speak for themselves though. I've held the Global Championship twice, but I think Isabella is every bit as good, if not better, than the champions I beat for those titles.

All that being said...it's been too long since I've held any sort of gold in GCW. I came in as runner-up for Male Athlete of the Year, which only tells me it's time for The Rebel to step it up! I'm ready for you Isabella...I hope you're ready for me. Peace!"

Olivia: "Now, let's hand it over to the General Managers of both Livewire and Shotgun...Francis Taylor and Allison Mayberry!"

(We cut to the stage area. On the far left side of the stage is Allison Mayberry, the Shotgun General Manager. On the far right side of the stage is Francis Taylor, the Livewire General Manager. Both have confident grins on their faces.)

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen! It is now time for the first series of draft announcements! The Shotgun Brand won the coin toss and thus gets to go first in the draft. So please welcome at this time the Shotgun General Manager Allison Mayberry!

(The crowd cheers.)

Allison: My first choice for Shotgun is an easy one for me…CHELSEA SUMME…excuse me, CHELSEA LECLAIR!

(Chelsea’s image appears on the Global Tron to loud cheers. Then we cut to a shot of Francis Taylor.)

Francis: You read my mind, I was going to pick her. But since you took one of mine from me, I’ll pick a star from yours; a former champion…CASEY HOLIDAY!

(Casey’s image appears on the Global Tron but this isn’t as well received as Chelsea’s.)

Francis: Now there is a matter of three new GCW signees to deal with, Ms. Mayberry. They just signed their contracts a few days ago and need to know which brand they will compete for. One of them is a HUGE free agent, a top star who will make their debut on the next LIVEWIRE! Kind of a coup there, Allison.

(She winks. Allison nods her head.)

Allison: Fair play, but you think you got one over on me with that big signing…whoever it may be…I have a coup for you, because I have signed the other two to Shotgun contracts and while you’re willing to drag this out, I’m not…so welcome SAUL BENEDICT AND CLOUDY P to SHOTGUN!

The scene cuts to the locker room where now-former GCW Tag Team Champion Karina Lysenko is going on an absolute lead pipe rampage, smashing lockers, walls, mirrors and practically everything in sight.

Karina: This is NOT going to happen…

Karina takes another swing right at a locker. If losing the tag team championships at Resurrection wasn’t bad enough, now the Soviet Gingers failed to regain the titles from Twin Magic on this very night.

Karina: THIS IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!!

Another smash breaks a second mirror that happened to be in sight. Interviewer Roderick Osborn happens to walk in.

Karina: Don’t even THINK about DISRESPECTING ME!

And… Karina just bashed Roderick directly in the skull, busting him wide open. It’s not long before Anastasia Ivanova makes her way into the locker room.

Anastasia: WHOA….

Anastasia quickly surveys the damage.

Anastasia: Sestra…

Karina: WHAT?

Anastasia: Give me the pipe…

Karina: Like YOU don’t enjoy the blood flowing out of someone’s head…

Anastasia: I’m just saying for your own good…

Karina: I refuse… I refuse to let this happen….

Anastasia: Huh?

Anastasia is understandably confused.

Karina: Things are NOT going to go back to the way they were!

Anastasia: What are you talking about?

Karina: For so long… I was in PURGATORY! I was a perennial LOSER like Crystal Swift! But then… I joined Ginger Nation… and then the Soviet Gingers… and then we won the tag team championships by shocking the world at Survival of the Fittest! And now that our rematch has come and gone…. FUCK!!!!!

Anastasia’s eyes widen in concern for Karina.

Karina: ...it CAN’T go back to the way things were…

Anastasia: It WON’T go back to the way things were!

Karina: How do you know?

Anastasia: Drop the pipe…

Karina reluctantly complies.

Anastasia: Good! Now, remember… we are apocalypse! This night is far from done! Regardless of what show we’re on at the end of the day… we still have a chance to send a message and let the world now that things are only going UP… not down…

Karina: Explain…

Anastasia: Let’s… talk about it somewhere less…. Obvious…

Karina rolls her eyes and lets out an angry sigh as she follows Anastasia out of the beat up locker room. The scene fades, leaving everyone wondering exactly what Anastasia has in mind.

Angelica Jones vs. Glory Braddock
[Angelica and Glory trade rights and lefts, back and forth, but Glory gets the better of the exchange and starts throwing Angelica with hip tosses, arm drags, and suplexes. Glory goes for another suplex but Angelica floats over and connects with Stubborn Bitch! Angelica hits the ropes and goes for a clothesline but Glory ducks and connects with a low dropkick to the knee. Glory with a chop block and another and another! Glory with a leg grapevine. Glory with a dragon screw leg whip and then a leg grapevine. Glory with a dragon screw. Glory with a leg grapevine. Glory goes to lock in a figure four but Angelica kicks her in the butt, sending her crashing into the steel ring post. Angelica limps to her feet and drops Glory with a belly to back suplex. Angelica with a bulldog takedown and then a Divine Impact for a cover…1…2Kickout! Angelica goes for an Irish whip but Glory reverses, Angelica springboards off the ropes and lands behind Glory drilling her with From The Ashes. Angelica pulls Glory up and drops her with Hell on Earth! She covers…1…2…3NO! Angelica climbs up to the top and attempts Resurrection but Glory catches her feet and converts it into a figure four! Angelica writhes in pain for nearly a minute until she finally reaches the ropes! Glory drags her back into the center and locks in Glorify Thy Name! Angelica again writhes in pain but again after nearly a minute she manages to reach the ropes. Glory goes to lock in another figure four but Angelica counters into a roll-up…1…2…3NO! They both pop up at about the same time but Glory drops her with a lariat! Glory goes up top and attempts the London Plunge but Angelica moves out of the way! Angelica drags herself back up to her feet. Glory is back up to hers. Glory goes for another lariat but Angelica ducks and locks in Firestarter! Glory is now writhing in pain, trying not to tap. After about a minute Glory reaches the ropes. Angelica kicks her in the gut and goes for The Hot Shot but Glory back drops out of it. Glory goes for Beautiful Insanity but Angelica counters with a Northern Lights release suplex. Angelica grabs Glory and locks in the Angel’s Arch! Glory writhes in pain and after about a minute reaches the ropes but Angelica just drags her back to the center and cinches the hold in even tighter! After about another minute Glory fights back to the ropes and reaches them a second time! Angelica drags her back out to the center and cinches it in again! The referee checks on Glory. She raises her arm once and it falls. A second time and it falls. A third time but Glory fights back! She fights and makes it to the ropes a third time! Angelica finally breaks the hold out of frustration. Angelica starts stomping the mat, signaling for a Kaylan Wind Kick. Glory struggles back to her feet and turns around as Angelica throws the kick but Glory catches the foot and throws her with an exploder suplex! Glory with Gloria In Excelsis Deo! Glory pulls Angelica up and drops her with Glorification! The cover…1…2…3NO! Angelica kicks out! Glory is stunned by this turn of events but immediately gets back to work, pulling her up and dropping Angelica with Beautiful Insanity! A cover…1…2…3NO! Angelica gets a shoulder up! Glory is now in complete shock! Glory goes for another Glorification but Angelica shoves her off into the ropes, kicks her in the gut on the rebound, and drops her with The Hot Shot! The cover…1…2…3NO! Glory kicks out! Angelica gets up in the referee’s face and starts arguing about the count. This gives Glory time to recover. Glory gets to her feet just as Angelica turns around. Glory attempts to catch her with Gloria In Excelsis Deo but Angelica hangs on and turns it into another Angel’s Arch! Glory writhes in pain and after about a minute reaches the ropes but Angelica just drags her back to the center and cinches the hold in even tighter! After about another minute Glory fights back to the ropes and reaches them a second time! Angelica drags her back out to the center and cinches it in again! Glory starts to cough up blood signifying internal injuries. The referee urges Glory to just give up, convinced that she can’t get out of the hold. He may be right but Glory shakes her head as she stubbornly refuses to quit. Aphrodite Noel suddenly races to the ring with towel in hand. Glory coughs up more blood. Aphrodite begs her to submit but Glory still refuses. Aphrodite throws in the towel and shouts at the referee to stop the match. The referee nods in agreement and calls for the bell.]
WINNER via referee stoppage: Angelica Jones

[Angelica celebrates while the fans cheer the performance BOTH wrestlers put on here tonight. Aphrodite enters the ring and, along with the referee, helps Glory to her feet. Glory looks questioningly at the referee and then at Aphrodite. It dawns on her what happened but Glory nods her head in resignation with what happened, realizing that it was for her own good because she really could not have escaped the Angel’s Arch. Glory, while clutching her stomach, then turns towards Angelica who is still in the ring. The two women stare each other down in a tense moment. Finally, they walk over and embrace each other in a hug, much to the delight of the crowd.]

(We cut backstage where we spot Destiny Van Stanton, formerly Destiny Skye, along with her husband, Mason Van Stanton, walking along.)

Mason: We really did pull the wool over her eyes didn’t we?

Destiny: Just as I knew we would. But then again, Julia is rather easy to fool. She doesn’t have it all going on upstairs if you catch my drift.

Mason: Oh I know, she could’ve had it all but the idiot threw it all away. But you, my sweet…

(He runs his hand through her long black hair.)

Mason: …you’re smarter than her, you won’t throw the world away, will you?

Destiny: Not a chance!

(They share another kiss but then they stop as they are approached by GCW Owner Dr. Henry Van Stanton. Mason immediately rolls his eyes.)

Mason: Oh, well if it isn’t Henry! What’s up, doc?

Destiny: Am I welcome to the family, doctor?

Henry: We already had a discussion about this. I told you that your marriage was your own private business, so I had no issues with that, but my problem was the ulterior motive. I knew there was an ulterior motive and that’s why I wanted to speak to you this week. I wanted you to be honest about what he was planning. But you wouldn’t say a word. So was this it?

Destiny: What? Attacking poor little Julia?

Henry: Yes, was attacking Julia his plan all along? Because I am warning you both right now, Julia is a friend of mine and…

Destiny: You have no idea why Mason and I got together and why we attacked Julia. You’ll find out why soon enough, until then I’d be careful about telling the world who is a friend of yours and who isn’t. Wouldn’t want little old me to go reporting you to the board, now would you?

(Henry glares angrily as Destiny and Mason walk off.)

(We cut to the stage area. On the far left side of the stage is Allison Mayberry, the Shotgun General Manager. On the far right side of the stage is Francis Taylor, the Livewire General Manager. Both have confident grins on their faces.)

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, we return to the draft! Making the next selection is Shotgun General Manager Allison Mayberry!

(She nods her head.)

Allison: Thank you, Robert. I’m taking a chance on this next one but she has held multiple championships in GCW and she’s been with us since day one. My next draft selection is SUMMER NEWMAN!

(Summer’s image appears on the Global Tron. We then cut to Francis Taylor.)

Francis: You can have her. I could do without the constant war between her and Jessica Jones. Instead I’ll draft a former world champion and one of the wrestlers of the year……ADRIAN WATERS!

(Adrian’s image appears on the Global Tron.)

The scene cuts in on Chelsea LeClair, not too long after it was announced that she was going to be returning to Shotgun. Leaning against a hallway wall, Chelsea looks like she wants to be happy, but at the same time, there’s some nervousness on her end as well, knowing how things turned out for her the last time she was a member of the Shotgun brand. Yet, she’s not going to be alone much longer due to the sudden presence of her lifelong friend, GCW North American Champion, Andrea Hernandez. Andrea, well aware of what Chelsea’s fate in GCW is, catches Chelsea’s nervousness.

Andrea: So… Shotgun it is then…

Chelsea looks up, caught by surprise. A small smile forms on her face upon seeing Andrea.

Chelsea: Yeah… Shotgun it is…

Andrea: You look so nervous…

Chelsea: Yeah I mean… I’m going back to Shotgun. I was torn on where I wanted to go. There was a part of me that REALLY wanted to go to Livewire so we could be on the same show together again. But instead… I…

Andrea: What’s the matter?

Chelsea: I’m… I’m going back to the show where all I ever was… was a screw up!

Andrea: Chels…

Chelsea: I don’t need to recall how much of an embarrassment I was, do I? I got suspended… there was that whole thing with Darian Andrews that I’m still embarrassed by to this very day and all I ever did was be a disgrace to society. I’m… I’m shocked that after how horrible I was, Allison Mayberry would even want me back.

Andrea: Look, you don’t need to be so hard on yourself, okay? You need to give yourself so much more credit than that. The fact that you even made it back to GCW at all is impressive enough. I know that you probably preferred Livewire, but you know that I am going to be okay on my own. And you know what? So will you! I know that last time around, things were… well… let’s not get into it. But I know you and I know your heart, and I know deep down, there was a part of you that wanted to go back to Shotgun for a chance to redeem yourself for everything that happened before. You are definitely going to be more than okay being on Shotgun, trust me on that.

Chelsea takes a deep breath, expressing some confidence.

Chelsea: You’re right, Andrea! This happened for a reason! This is my opportunity to make up for all the horrible things that I’ve done and you know what? I really… REALLY hope that Francis leaves Morgan Valentine alone and doesn’t draft her that way, I can get my hands on her for all of the BULLSHIT she’s putting me through! I’m SO sick and tired of her bullying me, Andi! You have no idea!!!! So I am PRAYING that she stays on Shotgun because UGH… I HATE HER!!!!

Andrea: I completely understand, and I’m right there with you.

Chelsea: Still…

Chelsea sighs to calm down.

Chelsea: Since you have a Livewire title… we both know that you’re not coming to Shotgun with me so… I guess this is it…

Andrea’s eyes widen some, knowing exactly what this all means.

Andrea: Yeah.... I suppose that this is where we say goodbye....

Chelsea: Hey… at least this time around, it’s far more amicable, right?

Andrea nods and smiles some before both members of the former Sedona Sky tag team exchange a hug.

Chelsea: I’m so happy for you… what you’ve become over the last few months! And I know that you’ve got future World or Global Champion written all over you!

Andrea: Thanks… and don’t worry… you’re going to do amazing things yourself!

The two break their hug, nods and sighs are seen and heard and then Andrea and Chelsea both turn and walk away in opposite directions, preparing themselves for the journeys they have in front of them as the scene fades out.

GCW International Championship
Isabella Harker (champion) vs. Timothy Myers

[Harker starts out with quick, rapid fire kicks, chops, and strikes. Myers shoves her off into the ropes and goes for a lariat but Harker ducks and comes back with a flying shoulder block that floors him. Harker drops him again with Crushing Blow that sends him to the outside. Harker with a plancha over the top to the outside. Harker rolls him back into the ring and then comes off the top with a cross body block onto Myers. Harker goes for a spear but Myers dodges it and she slams into the steel ring post. Myers with a release German suplex. Myers with a clothesline from hell. Myers with a gorilla press slam into a spine buster. He covers…1…2Kickout! Myers with a big boot. Myers attempts Rock Your World but Harker counters with The Unseen Knee followed up with Back to Dust! She covers…1…2…Kickout! Harker with Followed Footsteps. She locks in Beastly Bindings. Myers makes it to the ropes. She attempts to lock it in again but Myers counters with a roll-up…1…2…3NO! Harker whips him into the ropes. She goes for another Crushing Blow but he avoids contact, runs off the other side, and connects with Flatline! Myers with Rock Your World! He then pulls her up and connects with The Room Spun! A cover…1…2…3NO! Myers is shocked! He goes for Flatline but Harker counters the spear into front face lock submission! Myers just barely reaches the ropes! Myers and Harker back to their feet and they trade right hands. Harker gets the better of it. Harker with a body slam! Harker with a suplex! Harker with The Stake but the momentum of the punch sends Myers to the outside. Harker sighs out of frustration for her bad luck but goes right out after him. She rolls him back into the ring. To make sure he’s out of it she goes for The Stake again but he comes back with Flatline! Myers with The Room Spun! A cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and new GCW International Champion: Timothy Myers

[Timothy Myers celebrates with his title. Harker slowly pulls herself up and the two warriors shake hands before Harker leaves him to his celebration. The fans are cheering him on loudly when suddenly…]

“I Am The Very Best…”

“I Am The Absolute Best…”

“…and I am the Sexiest of them all!”

(After those words are uttered, “Bad Blood” by Taylor Swift starts to play. Aubrianna Powers steps out onto the stage, met with loud booing from the fans. She smirks smugly as she confidently strides towards the ring. Aubrianna steps up onto the ring apron and strikes a sexy sultry pose which draws a few cheers from the male contingent, despite the women who continue to boo. Aubrianna then steps through the ropes and approaches the center where she poses again. The music dies down and she snatches the microphone from Robert E. Lee.)

Aubrianna: Shut up and listen! You too, Timmy, you should pay very close attention to what I’m about to say next. You and Harker just had a fantastic match. It truly was tremendous. Excellent job to you both!

(She applauds but Myers just rolls his eyes.)

Aubrianna: And I was backstage talking to Francis Taylor right before the match began. I reminded her about a performance of my own. You remember it, don’t you Timmy? Francis certainly didn’t forget but in case you did let me remind you of what I did at Survival of the Fittest last year when I was on Team Livewire and I won! And Francis promised the winning Livewire team members a favor…a chance to book any match…

(Myers seems to get angry as he begins to see where this is going.)

Aubrianna: …well I’m cashing in on my favor right now! Aubrianna Powers versus Timothy Myers for the GCW International Championship! RING THE DAMN BELL!

[The referee reluctantly rings the bell. Myers wastes no time flooring her with a lariat. He body slams her. He goes for another lariat but she ducks it and then connects with black mass, part one of The Powers That Be, but when she attempts a lionsault to finish it off Myers gets his knees up. Myers attempts The Room Spun but Aubrianna slips out from behind and drops him with the black mass followed up by the lionsault…THE POWERS THAT BE! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and new GCW International Champion: Aubrianna Powers

[Timothy Myers was clearly way too fatigued after a hard fought match against Isabella Harker. It was clear that Harker had inadvertently softened up Myers for Aubrianna who would’ve cashed in on whoever had won that match. She now celebrates with her newly won GCW International Championship to loud booing from the fans.]

(We cut to the trainer’s room where Glory Braddock is being tended to by on staff doctors. Surrounding her is none other than her fellow Britain’s Best members, consisting of Julia Braddock, Sophie O’Brian, and Mark O’Brian. None of them look pleased.)

Julia: Are you ok, Glory?

Glory: I think I’ll be fine, mate.

Julia: But the punishment you were taking. You were coughing up blood. It was a sure sign of internal injury.

Glory: I know, mate, but what about you? Are you ok after tonight?

(Julia sighs and nods her head.)

Julia: Yeah, physically I’m fine. Not sure what to make of Destiny though.

Mark: WE OUGHTA CRUSH HER!

Glory: Let’s not be hasty, Mark. Destiny has been a part of the Braddock Wrestling Family for a long time. We were all trained by my father.

(Sophie shakes her head.)

Sophie: For once I agree with Mark. Destiny has clearly cast her lot with the devil. I say we treat her as such.

Julia: I still don’t understand any of this. I just don’t.

(The camera shifts.)

Returning to the ring, Robert Lee stands, microphone in hand, ready to make an announcement.

Robert Lee: "Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm ovation to the new GCW World Champion. From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, she is Broooooklyn Smith!"

The Boston crowd comes to life as "Born for This" by Paramore hits. Brooklyn Smith comes through the curtains in her street clothes, her long hair hanging down. The GCW World Championship belt is over her right shoulder. She makes her way to the ring, talking to and high-fiving fans. Once she has mingled with the fans for a bit, she rolls into the ring and climbs up one of the corner posts, holding the title high in the air. She repeats this in the other three corners before making her way to Lee, accepting his microphone. Paramore fades out, leaving Brooklyn ready to speak.

Crowd: "BROOKLYN! BROOKLYN! BROOKLYN!"

Brooklyn: "Oh my goodness you are all too kind! I love you all too!"

The chant goes on for another twenty seconds before slowly subsiding.

Brooklyn: "I had started writing a speech for tonight, but it just didn't sound right. So, I'm just going to speak from the heart. First, I want to congratulate my gorgeous BFF Jazmyn on winning her third Global title! I also want to congratulate my handsome boyfriend on becoming the new GCW X-Division Champion! We really are the power couple, right?"

Smith giggles. The crowd cheers.

Brooklyn: "I also can't forget congrats to Isabella, defending her International title twice over the weekend, and doing so once again tonight...against one of the very best in GCW...at least in my biased opinion. No matter who wins tonight, the real winners will be all of us who get to witness that match. Oh, and how about the Hall of Fame inductees? Jessica and Victoria, specifically, are two amazing women who I've had the great honor of getting to know over the years. Very well deserved girls!"

Brook brushes some hair out of her eyes as she collects her thoughts.

Brooklyn: "I know I've mentioned this numerous times before, to where you're probably all sick of hearing it, but I grew up in the industry. My father Jack Smith was a multiple time World Champion, and there was times when I traveled with him. I remember one time...I was probably eleven...he told me that one day I was going to be a Woman's Champion...to which I replied 'No Daddy, I'm going to be World Champion and make you proud of me.' To which he replied with 'Kiddo, I'm already proud...'"

Brook has to pause as she starts to get choked up, tears starting to fall down her face.

Brooklyn: "He said 'Kiddo, I'm already proud of you.' Last Sunday night, he was definitely proud of me. I know in my heart, he was looking down from the luxery box seats in the sky...and he was proud of me. I won the GCW World Championship, and I did it the right way. I did it for you, Daddy. I did it for all of you amazing fans who have been nothing but supportive of me over the years. But, if I may have a moment of selfishness, I did it for me. Not for the money. Not for the fame or the accolades...but so I can prove to the World that I deserve to be here...that I deserve to carry on my Daddy's legacy. Sunday, I finally did that.

Chantelle gave me one of the toughest fights in my career. There were times I thought there was no way she could be human. Despite what she thinks of me and how I feel about her, she really is one of the very best I've ever faced. Chantelle, I know you're going to want your rematch...and you will have it. I will not shy away from any challenge GCW throws at me. Do your best, Allison, I'm ready!"

The camera pans to Shotgun General Manager, Allison Mayberry, who smiles and nods.

Brooklyn: "I guess that's all I really have to say. Sorry for balling like a baby. You all are the best and I am so humbled to be your World Champion! Now, I do have a match to prepare for...me and Jazzy get to team together...YAY! I love all of you! Good night!"

Paramore hits the sound system and Brook exits the ring to mingle with fans again. The scene fades.

The scene cuts into the parking lot. Former GCW Heritage Champion Casey Holliday is sitting on a sidewalk nearby and she is absolutely devastated. Just a short while ago, it was revealed that she was drafted to Livewire, thus, negating the possibility of getting a rematch against Nate Lawson for the very championship that she just lost at Resurrection. The devastation is clear as she has her face buried as she cries, dealing with the irreversible “suffering” of a championship that meant so much to her suddenly being out of her reach for good.

Casey: This…. This isn’t FAIR….

Casey continues to cry…

Casey: That rematch was the last hope I had and… and now I won’t be able to have it! Being drafted to Livewire is the worst thing that could have happened to me…

Casey pauses, taking a few deep breaths and a couple of sobs.

Casey: I’m so embarrassed… my career means NOTHING anymore…

Casey takes a longer pause as she just lets the tears flow out of view of the camera.

Casey: I don’t want to do this anymore! I have no friends, no title, no sponsorships… NOTHING! I have NOTHING!

Casey is unaware of the fact that a person, whose face isn’t visible to the camera at the moment, is standing in front of her.

Casey: I’m NEVER recovering from the worst humiliation of my life… I… I don’t want to do this anymore…

Voice: Pity…

Casey freezes for a bit, hearing the voice of the person.

Casey: Go away, Dexter! I don’t want to do an interview right now! I just want to go home and never come back! Why? Why is this happening to me? Go away! No interview! Please…

Voice: ...so you’re going to just give it all up? Over one loss?

Casey: Go away, Dexter! PLEASE!!!!

Voice: ...I’m not Dexter…

Casey looks up, revealing streaks of mascara and tears pouring down her face. Her eyes widen with surprise and she quickly crawls backwards toward a wall.

Casey: I… I told you that… th...that…

Voice: What?

The person steps into camera view, revealing himself as Jason Schneider, who’s taped up at the ribs after suffering the injuries… and a humiliation of his own… that he did at Resurrection.

Jason: My interest in you wasn’t fleeting! You see… last week… I was humiliated in my own right! In fact, my injuries have rendered me incapable of wrestling for quite some time. And yet… I’m still here! I wasn’t going to just fade into the night, for you see, in defeat I have learned that I need to modernize the way I do business. But you, child… you didn’t suffer the injuries I did! You can still wrestle. And you’re going to be done over ONE night? You’re better than that…

Casey: Why… why do you even care?

Jason: Because love… I know a prodigy when I see one! Where you went wrong… you relied far too much on purity! You still fostered your father’s outdated lessons within yourself and they got you far… and hell, they can get you as far as the North American or International championships on Livewire… but I know you desire the world… just like me! You see… you’re a SCOUNDREL! You’re a tainted being! You’re positively scandalous! You’ve got so much darkness in you that you have yet to tap into! Don’t deny it anymore… give in to your guilty pleasures! Give in to your sultry desires! Give in to that darkness… and I promise you that you will have… the world! You need to embrace what you are...

Casey: You… how can you…

Jason: How can I? Why, I’m telling you the truth! The solution isn’t to quit… no… it’s to burn the entire world to the ground and achieve your DESTINY! Get your vengeance against ALL that have laughed at your expense!

Casey: I’m not what you say I am! Why are you saying this? What do you want?

Jason: What do I want???

Jason walks toward Casey and kneels down near her.

Jason: I want you…

Casey shakes a little bit as he wipes her tears away. However, she calms down once he does this.

Jason: You’re a special one. You’re a virtuosa! You’ve got every tool in the world to be the best of your generation… aside from your state of mind! Don’t hold yourself back! Forget your father. Forget your old training. What have Myra or Adrian ever done for you anyway? Have they taken time out of their days and nights to comfort you and to be there for you?

Casey: No… no they haven’t…

Jason: Because they don’t care! They only care about themselves! They’ve never done anything for you… but I WILL!!!!

Casey: I want it…. I want to… I want to… burn it all to the ground!!!! Every single soul that laughed at me… I want… I want to HURT THEM! I want to make them SUFFER what I have been suffering all week! I… want…. VENGEANCE!!!!!!!

Jason smirks, loving what he’s hearing.

Casey: Take me… and teach me how to scorch the earth and to exact vengeance on every last one of them!!!

Jason grabs Casey’s hand and helps pull her up while he stands with her.

Jason: You have just made the best decision of your life. And Livewire… they have no idea what they’re about to suffer…

Casey and Jason enjoy a bit of an evil laugh before they walk away together into the parking lot, plotting and scheming for the future ahead as the scene fades out.

Lee: It is now time for the conclusion of the GCW Draft! For her next pick, please welcome Shotgun General Manager Allison Mayberry!

(We cut to Allison who grins confidently.)

Allison: For my next pick I’m going to take another risk. I choose the unit known as The Evolution of Nirvana, SIERRA MCBRIDE, KAREN MCBRIDE, AND MELANIE MCBRIDE!

(Their faces appear on the screen. Francis Taylor nods her head.)

Francis: Ok, well I have a coup for you. For my final pick I choose the unit known as Apocalypse, ANGELICA AND KAYLA JONES, KARINA LYSENKO, AND ANASTASIA IVANOVA!

(Their faces appear on the screen. Apocalypse gets a loud cheer from the audience, which is only somewhat surprising. The cheers are due in large part to Angelica and Kayla being native of Boston. Allison nods her head.)

Allison: Fair play, but I just drafted three and you drafted four. That means I get one final pick and with that final pick I choose the former GCW Global Champion KENDRA CLASSIC!

(Her face appears on the Global Tron.)

Shortly before the main event of the show is about to begin, Dexter Russell is standing by.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, standing with me at this time is none other than the new, and three-time, GCW Global Champion… Jazmyn Rain!!!

The fans explode with cheers as the scene pans to reveal a confident Jazmyn Rain with the GCW Global Championship slung across her shoulder.

Dexter: First things first, congratulations on not only once again becoming the Global Champion, but for being the first three-time Global Champion in GCW history! How does it feel to accomplish such a historic achievement especially on a stage like Resurrection last week?

Jazmyn: Thanks for the congratulations. As for how I feel? Look, it doesn’t matter to me if it was the first or the third time, it’s always an honor to be the GCW Global Champion. I fought the hardest match of my life, don’t get me wrong. But I’m definitely very grateful that I managed to pull through!

Dexter: Now, as far as tonight’s draft goes, you’ve certainly had your memorable moments on draft night. Three years ago, you were drafted onto the Livewire brand upon signing with Global Championship Wrestling. Two years ago… well… that wasn’t as happy for you considering you were just coming off LOSING the Global title. Last year, you were coming off of ending Utopia and you declared you were ready to challenge and eventually become champion again! Now? You’re the champion! Did you ever imagine this would be real three years ago?

Jazmyn: Well…

Jazmyn pauses to take a deep breath.

Jazmyn: Nothing is impossible, is it? But this really isn’t all about me! Yes, I’ve learned a lot, grown a lot, suffered a lot, cried a lot… but through it all, I know deep down in my heart that I’ve truly become one of the best wrestlers in the world. However, if it wasn’t for all the love and support I’ve gotten over the years from my family, friends and fans, this wouldn’t be possible. And… ya know… I’m trying not to spoil too much considering what I have planned for the next Livewire, but I do want to say from the bottom of my heart “thank you” to everyone that has ever made this possible for me! Kendra put me through hell for months, but in the end? I STILL pulled through at Resurrection!

Dexter: Speaking of Kendra… you’ve got one last encounter with her, and we can say that for sure since she’s been drafted to Shotgun. In just a few moments, she teams up with Chantelle Chambers to take on yourself and Brooklyn Smith, the new GCW World Champion!

Jazmyn: Brook and I… we’ve teamed up a bunch of times over the years! But I never imagined that there would be a time we teamed up when BOTH of us having a world championship around our waists! Now… as far as the opponents go… Chantelle’s got her reputation, no question about that. I think Brook is more qualified to talk about her more than I am. But Kendra? Gosh, like I just said, she put me through a LOT of hell and she did create more than an inkling of doubt at one point that I’d be standing here a three-time Global Champion tonight! In a way, I’m kind of sad that she’s off to Shotgun. I would have loved to face her one on one with the title on the line one last time! But… that’s not going to spare her from what Brook and I have in store tonight! Our opponents are some bitter, hungry customers, I know this! But I know that Brook and I have everything it takes to keep them at bay tonight… and we’ve got the championships to prove it too!

Dexter: Thanks for your time, and congratulations again!

Jazmyn: Thanks, Dex! Tonight? It’s just the beginning of what should be great times ahead!

Jazmyn smiles as she walks by Dexter among huge cheers from the audience as the scene comes to an end.

Main Event
Chantelle Chambers, Kendra Classic vs. Brooklyn Smith, Jazmyn Rain

[Jazmyn and Brooklyn start off fast and furious keeping their opponents off balance early on. A mistake allows Chantelle and Kendra to take over, isolating Brooklyn in their corner. Chantelle and Kendra work surprisingly well together, making quick tags in and out to wear down Brooklyn. Brooklyn eventually fights back into it and makes the tag to Jazmyn. Jazmyn in and goes after both Chantelle and Kendra. Chantelle fights back and makes the tag to Kendra. Kendra and Jazmyn go toe to toe inside the ring while Brooklyn and Chantelle brawl through the crowd to the back, leaving it down to Jazmyn and Kendra. Just then the crowd boos heavily as Angelica Jones leads Kayla, Karina, and Anastasia down to the ring. Karina with a Ravishing Red Drop to Kendra and Anastasia follows it up with Red Scare. Kayla with a Kaylan Wind Kick to Jazmyn sending her into a Hot Shot from Angelica.]
WINNERS: No Contest due to outside interference from Apocalypse

[Karina with a Ravishing Red Drop to Jazmyn and Anastasia immediately follows up by locking in The Crimson Horror. Karina and Anastasia then hold Jazmyn in place to allow Kayla to drill her with another Kaylan Wind Kick. Angelica locks in the Angel’s Arch to Jazmyn. A mixed reaction of boos from loyal Jazmyn fans and cheers from Boston fans loyal to their hometown crowd rings out. Referees and officials rush down to try and stop the assault but Kayla, Karina, and Anastasia make sure none of them enter the ring. Finally Angelica releases the hold after about a minute. She goes over and snatches the microphone from Robert E. Lee.]

Angel: So this is your hero? This is your protector? Is this your Guardian Angel?

(She smirks.)

Angel: Guardian Angel my ass! And I’ll tell you one other thing; Jazmyn has been a three time champion only because I have been distracted, because I HAVE ALLOWED IT! But now the distractions are over, and I’m ready to focus on what’s important. And what’s important is that The Queen of Queens goes back on her throne!