Thanksgiving week!

admin
Site Admin

Thanksgiving week!

Post by admin » Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:00 pm

First of all, happy Thanksgiving...to those who celebrate it at least! :P Enjoy time with the family....or for those who are antisocial, do your best to survive.... ;)

Now then, you will note that there is no event next Saturday. No Shotgun or Livewire. That's because of the Thanksgiving holiday and maaaaaaybe because of something else :roll:

Anyway, point is, I didn't want to add to anyone else's work load, be it holiday work load or e-fed. But I also realize that it gives me only TWO events to hype towards the next event: End of the Year Bash. Granted, it's not a major event, but I'd like to do some hyping at least. I'd like to have a third event.

Thus there will be a Thanksgiving week Livewire. You do NOT have to participate if you do not want to. I will not book your character if you don't want me to. In fact, from now until Wednesday of next week, you may send a PM here...over twitter...or over discord....and let me know if you want one or more of your characters booked. I will only book those who SPECIFICALLY REQUEST IT. You may submit segments for this event if you wish but not submitting segments will not be counted against you. This is purely, 100% optional event.

To add to the uniqueness and make it a bit spicier, no one will know matches until results air. G, Randy, and Gary will be the only ones in the know as they will provide input on the card based upon who signed their characters up.

So there you go. You have until Wednesday of next week to get a message to me letting me know if you want one of your characters or all of your characters booked for this special Livewire event. Again, let me make this clear that it is an OPTIONAL EVENT! Non-participation will NOT count against you. I'm just giving you this opportunity to hype your stuff post SOTF if you feel you need to.