2019 Civil War Notes

admin
Site Admin

2019 Civil War Notes

Post by admin » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:55 pm

As you all know, the final three will get a title shot of some sort at Resurrection. That's the rules and that's how it has been since I created this match back when dinosaurs still roamed the earth. Twitter wasn't a thing back then. We haven't had any issues in the past and while I trust all of you immensely to use common sense with social media, I still want to make sure I've covered my bases and issue this one little request on the part of myself and the staff.

If you are one of the three who won a ring this year, I know it is tempting to want to make a public declaration on social media. I ask you hold off and wait until you have spoken to myself OR any of the other staff members (G, Randy, or Gary) first. Talk to any one of us first and see if we have any ideas for you already.

That being said, remember you still have until 8 pm est to get any segments in for the show. I love what we have so far. These results look great and, quite possibly, the best Civil War event we've ever had, possibly even the best Civil War Match period. Not exaggerating. I do love this and yes, I may be bias, but I do hope you guys enjoy it as well. We are on schedule for an on time posting so unless my wife and I get held up at supper you should get results anytime during the 8:00 hour tonight.

The Civil War Match alone is 60 characters, among which is many MANY handlers, and we the staff have to choose only three characters from among those 60 to go to Resurrection with the title shots. If you didn't get chosen to place in this Civil War Match, don't think it's a reflection upon your work. Also bear in mind those who send us segments consistently; randy, g, gary, and myself are paying close attention to you. You will get what you have earned for your activity and participation soon enough.

Great job to EVERYONE who has contributed to this show! All of you deserve a round of applause for putting together a hell of a show. This wasn't just me, it wasn't even me and randy and g and gary. It was a collective effort on ALL of our parts. Be proud of the show YOU put together.