Civil War 2019

admin
Site Admin

Civil War 2019

Post by admin » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:12 am

MAIN CARD

February 16, 2019 (Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japan)

(We see the image of a mushroom cloud, more than likely the aftermath of a nuclear test, exploding up into the air as the sound of This Means War by Avenged Sevenfold begins to play.)

Hide my face again, harbor in the shadows
Feel this weight of sin hammering away
Die, with the guilt of a thousand AWOL soldiers
Die, watch the scythe usher me astray

(We see Mason Van Stanton and his brother Henry leading Destiny, Julia, Kendra, and Hannah to the ring. We see Destiny and Henry screwing Chantelle out of the world title. We see Julia defeating Derek Powers for the Heritage title and finally we see Hannah and Kendra winning the tag titles.)

I can't go on this way
Not as I am today
The ugly side of me is strong
Take aim, a loaded gun.
Pull back on all who run.
A coward's truth inside the wrong.

(We see Derek, Chantelle, Minerva, and Glory Braddock all brawling with members of Mason Van Stanton’s crew. We see Princess Nava Farrin fighting with JaMarcus Avery.)

This means war
This means war
This means war

(Isabella Harker is shown winning the Global title. We see Harker getting attacked by Scream Machine.)

Lash your tongue of bane
Carry me to nowhere
Mental holocaust
Battle never ends
Lie! Mask the pain
Of a child who's forsaken
Lie! To myself
Praise the new regime

(We see Andrew Raynes and Dustin Adams fighting with Eric Michaels and Dominic Baine. We see Nadia Allen celebrating a win to become North American title contender. We see James R. Knight defeating an opponent and celebrating his victory. We see Brittany Kayl and Krissy Sweetheart battling it out.)

I left me long ago
Reasons you'll never know
No one to miss me when I'm gone
With no more words to say
No argument to stay.
Another post I don't belong
This means war
This means war
This means war
This means war
This means war

(We see a rapid fire shot of all sixty of the Civil War participants. Then we cut to a logo of Resurrection VIII. Then the scene changes to show the ringside area.)

The start of Civil Wars begins with Brittany Lohan in the ring. The crowd cheers. Everyone was led to believe Brittany Lohan wouldn’t be here to tonight. To everyones shock, Brittany Lohan is sitting in the ring on a barstool. She has on jeans, cowgirl boots, and a grey hoodie. The hood is covering her face.

Lohan: “I wasn’t going to show up tonight. Or any night. I had every intention on staying home. I was going to let my contract run out without so much of an acknowledgement. Running is not the Brittany Lohan way. I can’t believe it has been seven months. July of last year, I signed with Global Championship Wrestling. VWA, SCW and GCW were the only places I considered home. I wasn’t going to go back to SCW. Nothing for me there. VWA died. I returned to this company. I wanted to erase the memory of Helena Merriman taking me out earlier last year. I didn’t want my final days to be of my own student stabbing me in the back.”

“Nothing has gone right. I picked a fight with Nadia Allen. I lost. She beat me three straight times. All I could think about was, if I was the Brittany Lohan of old, I would not have lost to her three, straight, times. A part of me did want a rematch. I wrestled with the thought of getting my win back. What was the point? She bested me three times. One win wouldn’t erase Nadia getting the best of me. Beating Amber Solane did feel somewhat good. It wasn’t enough. It will never be enough. There is one thing that I need to do to resurrect who I once was. It is not picking fights with women who didn’t deserve my wrath. There is only one person who does.”

Brittany stares into the camera.

Lohan: “You Helena!!!”

The crowd boos at the mention of Helena Merriman’s name.

Lohan: “I get it Helena. Trying to break my leg was intended to be a mercy kill. You saw me lose to Ikiro. You watched him spank my ass on National TV. You felt I had become... weak. I tried to fight that feeling, Helena. A part of me even believed you. This quest I was on to make the world stronger, I was deflecting. I wanted to make myself stronger. All of this. My GCW tenure, I allowed you to drive my actions. That made me weak. Not anymore. The brand new Brittany Lohan, she wanted to see your side. She wanted to grant you mercy. The old Brittany Lohan? Would not have allowed you to exist this long.”

“You wanted me to see the light? What I see Helena is a ghost. A ghost that has been haunting me for over a year. I am not going to claim victim after victim after victim... just one. YOU. I am challenging YOU to a match, Helena, on the biggest stage in GCW.”

Brittany pauses. A smirk forms on her face.

Lohan: “RESURRECTION!”

The crowd erupts in a thunderous applause.

Lohan: “I built you to fight. So fight me... bitch!”

Brittany drops the microphone. She walks towards the ropes, exist the ring. She walks up the ramp to a great reaction from the crowd.

"Alright girls. let's go over the plan tonight..."

Meagan Collins directs her words to her charges, her Suffrage. Tonight is a big night for them... not only do they get a chance to put Alexander Midas on the shelf next to his wife, with Total War as a bonus, but they will all be involved in the Civil War Match itself. Tonight could well be Suffrages night... and that's why Meagan needs to make sure everyone is aware of their goals.

Meagan: Erica, Nicole, Odessa... you know the plan for that six-man tag tonight, correct? Midas and Total War do NOT leave the ring in one piece! Just in case, Fame & Fortune will be standing by to provide assisstance, if need be.

Erica: Trust us, Aunt Meagan... we will get the job done tonight! Midas, Total War? They're all going on the shelf tonight!

Nicole: Yeah, it's time people learned what happens when you cross Suffrage! You get hurt, and you get put in the hospital!

Odessa: We'll break those morons in half... I can't wait to hear Midas screaming in pain.

Meagan: Good, Good... then there's the Civil War Match itself. I expect three of you to make the finals. I want the end to be an All-Suffrage affair, am I clear?

Geneva: Crystal, Meagan. Three of us will make it to the end, and one of us will win the whole thing!

Rosa: I guess all that's left to say is... may the BEST woman win!

All the members of Suffrage stare at each other, a bit of tension fills the air. Meagan claps to break the ice.

Meagan: Good! Aunty Megs is pleased that you all know your goals tonight! After this show, I'm gonna throw us a big celebration party... well, with my Mikeys money, of course! No way I'm spending my own, he can pay for it all!

The rest of the conversation turns to idle chit-chat, as we go back to ringside.

Backstage…..

The scene opens with the Princess Nava Farrin in her gold and black wrestling attire. Wearing her beautiful long gold robe, she paces frantically while one of the maiden’s tries to fan her. Jhanvi dressed in Gold and black looks on, her Royal Guard stands by the door. She is about to wrestle the monstrous JaMarcus Avery one on one for the X-Division Championship where everyone has been barred from ringside. She is scared, Avery is ten times the size of the Princess. Jhanvi tries to calm her down as a camera man stands there recording everything….

Princess Nava: “This is blasphemous! How can they endanger my royal body to a Wildebeest like that thing, JaMarcus Avery!? At least I could have the laughing peon with me, she is crazy, but she is loyal. This is not the way things were supposed to go down! This is MY Championship and it is apparent the GCW wants to strip me this X-Division Championship. You don’t think I see what is going on here? Donovan Cunningham? JaMarcus Avery? There is history there, this is a smear campaign used to try and embarrass me!? Let me…..”

Jhanvi cuts in….

Jhanvi: “Your highness, you must calm down. You know what happens when you get overly excited, stressed out and nervous?”

Princess Nava: “Really? Did you need to bring that up, Jhanvi!?”

Jhanvi: “I am only looking out for you as these are public restrooms and your royal ass cheeks are forbidden to touch that filth.”

Princess Nava: “Jhanvi!? STOP! We are not going to talk about my bowel movements because I get the bubble guts when I get super nervous and am scared for my life against that Minotaur of a man out there! I need to concentrate on my game plan and…..”

She stops, holding her stomach. She takes a few deep breaths before turning back and looking at Jhanvi….

Princess Nava: “I am fine……I am totally fine. Peon, bring that camera closer to me!”

The camera gets closer to Princess Nava as she brushes her long brown hair back, holding her X-Division Championship….

Princess Nava: “Do you think that a monster is going to stop me from successfully defending this Championship? Then going on to the Civil War match where I will outlast my ring and then defeat two others in an Elimination Match to get my shot at the World or Global Championships? Then finally you may rise up and worship me for the Princess I am and the royalty I represent! Listen to me closely peons, I gave these men a chance to elevate themselves and become part of the 1% instead of embracing the social norms, being proud of living in the hoods, barrios and slums, they can attribute to the rise of their nation and instead, they are happy to advertise the ghetto they were raised in? Just like every trailer park trash, every bum and slumlord that lives this American Dream. JaMarcus Avery and so many others have embraced this poverty, yet he dates one of the richest families in all of wrestling, right? Avery is a FARCE and he is NOT a man of you peons, I AM the only person that cares about your success but instead of dropping down to a knee and giving me your loyalty, you rather follow some ogre, an orc, a big oaf and buffoon like him!? Yes, I am the underdog, yes he is the largest man I have ever seen, yes, I am scared to death of what he can do but I have something much more powerful then all his strength and muscle, combined….. I have brains! I am intelligent, I am gifted with blazing speed and most of all? I have a pedigree like no other. You doubt me!?”

She pauses for a second, taking a moment to collect her thoughts. Jhanvi nods and tries to calm her down. The Princess paces a little bit more and then looks right into the camera….

Princess Nava: “You were upset because the same people you defend, chose me to win this match on some stupid poll on Twitter. Ask Hilary Clinton how the polls worked for her? What that showed me is just how fragile an ego you have. You do not even know what you’re fighting for. You think these people care about you JaMarcus? They will cheer or boo you until your worth runs out. What they do not know is that I am the reason they hate you. They love an underdog story, they want to see The Princess defend for they have finally realized that I am wroth every single penny they pay to watch and if they support me? I will support them and shower all the fans with riches beyond their belief. Want to call this a David and Goliath story? After what I did to …. What was that peons name again? The one with the Brooklyn peon….”

Jhanvi: “Darian Andrews.”

Princess Nava: “Yes, after what I did to Darian Andrews never to be seen again, I killed the dreams of a commoner, for life imitates art Mr. Avery and you, big beast of a man, you huge rhinoceros, you big elephant are going to learn that size in this case does not matter…

Royalty!

Intelligence!

Speed!

Pedigree…..

THAT is what matters. You may be physically superior to me but JaMarcus, when this is all over and I walk out still Champion, proving that I can defeat anyone on my own for that is what a woman in my stature and position does… they RULE. Then you overgrown peon, will be used as the example, I am the only answer to the problems facing the GCW today….”

Her eyebrow arches looking over at the X-Division Champion, then back at the camera….

Princess Nava: “Walk with me…. Or fall at my feet. First JaMarcus Avery and then? The Civil War Match! For I am and will always be…. aHEAD of the Curve!”

She turns to Jhanvi, her maidens and guards….

Princess Nava: “Jhanvi, find him and make sure he has my back.”

Jhanvi: “Yes my Princess.”

Without another word, Princess Nava points, they open the door for her, and she walks out…

Six Person Tag
Alexander Midas & Total War vs. Erica Layford, Nicole Hunter, & Odessa Blake

The match unofficially begins with Alexander Midas and Total War jumping Suffrage from behind before the bell rings, turning the tables on them for all their nefarious actions since Meagan brought them on the scene. Once the action settles down, the bell rings. Alexander Midas and Erica Layford are legal. Midas goes to town on her with ruthless aggression. Then he tags in Sophie. Sophie works Erica over. Mark is then tagged in. Total War showcase there tag team acumen keeping Erica on there side of the ring. A mistake was made, Mark irish whipped Erica into the ropes, Odessa blind tagged herself in. Mark of course didn’t see a thing. Odessa chop blocks him in the back of the leg. Erica joined in, keeping Mark down, utilizing the five count to perfection.

Odessa, Nicole, Erica each took turns wearing down the strongest member of Total War. Every time he tried to mount a comeback, a member of Suffrage would come in the ring. When Midas or Sophie tried to get involved the ref kept them at bay, warning them of a DQ. While the ref was distracted, all three women would swarm Mark, keeping him down more. The three on one could only do so much. Mark got the hot tag to Alexander. Riled up, he cleaned house of Suffrage, the adrenaline surging through him got the crowd into it. There was actually a Midas chant... before Alexander could secure the victory for his team, Fame and Fortune slid in the ring. They tackled Alexander from behind.

Winners: Alexander Midas and Total War (DQ).

Odessa and Nicole cut Total War off. Erica plus Fame and Fortune beat down Alexander. Just as all hope was lost....

ALISSA MIDAS barrels down to the ring with a steel chair in hand. She caught Geneva Alan and Rosa Vasquez first with the steel char she wielded. Odessa, Nicole, Erica looks at the wife of Alexander Midas. They approach her. But Sophie and Mark recover just enough to take down Nicole and Erica, leaving Odessa as the last one standing. Meagan urges Odessa to get out the ring, live to fight another day. Fame and Fortune plus Erica follow suit. Alissa checks on her husband as the scene fades.

[Recorded last night..]

[A view of downtown Tokyo appears in the night. Passing shots of the traffic to some of the landmarks, we then cut to the window of a suite. Camera zooms out to reveal a table, resting on top is a briefcase. Travis Vessey sits by the chair, dressed in a blue vest, white long sleeved shirt underneath and blue pants.]

Travis: Tokyo Dome. One of the most prestigious arenas in the world. Many dream of stepping foot inside. And Tokyo, what a place. How breathtaking right? I could look at the stars. I could hit the town like only I can. Tokyo is amazing to come visit. There's plenty of time for pleasure. There's nearly not as much for business.

[More passing images.]

Travis: Angelica Jones. We have said all we can say about each other. We both know what we're stepping in the ring for. That's this.

[He holds his briefcase.]

Travis: My briefcase for the Global Championship. The crowd was on their feet when I shocked the world five years ago and won that same title from you. At Civil War, the crowd stands and cheers for me. They stand because they know what I've done lately when my back is up against the wall. When I have to deliver. A long time ago Angelica, people questioned whether or not my win against you was a fluke. Time after Time, I wasn't closing the deal. People wondered. People lost faith.

Those same people... they're believers. Again

[Travis looks out in the window.]

Travis: And now you're the one that's trying to make everyone believe. Now you're the one they think doesn't have it anymore. Now you're he one that desperately wants to prove themselves. The difference now is that while I'm in your shoes that you were in four years ago, I still have more people to turn into believers. My fans are on board. They'll be cheering for me the loudest. But my foot isn't on the brake, it's on the gas. And my foot won't be on the mat, it'll be on your neck. Because this briefcase represents my comeback to being the top dog. You can not have this.

[Travis turns to the camera.]

Travis: And you won't. Civil War Angelica, the best in the worlds name isn't Jones or Blade or Chambers or Harker. The best in the world is the Architect of Your Destruction. The one they know as the top dog of GCW. Travis. Vessey.

[Travis turns his back to the camera as the scene fades.]

(We cut backstage where we see Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz sauntering through the backstage. Confident looks are etched across their faces.)

Summer: Civil War is tonight and a chance for the two of us to make some big waves.

Jessica: Damn right, babe, and a chance for us to look absolutely fabulous while making those waves.

Summer: Now you’re speaking my language. One of us just needs to place in top three in this Civil War Match. That’s step one. Winning the whole thing will be difficult but…

(Collins stops as she notices Jessica staring off into the distance.)

Summer: Jess? You awake?

Jessica: Yeah, just hold that thought one sec, ok babe?

(Jessica steps away and approaches the figure of her stare; Coach. Coach, standing not too far away, doesn’t see Jessica coming. Jessica taps her on the shoulder and Coach turns around. Coach’s face goes pale upon seeing Jessica.)

Coach: Jessica!

Jessica: Hi there, Coach. I owe you one…

(With that Jessica jumps and throws a thrust kick to the face of Coach, knocking her back into a table. Summer walks up to the scene and stares down at Coach, smirking.)

Summer: Now THAT was absolutely fabulous.

(Summer and Jessica chuckle as they walk off.)

James R. Knight and Baby Lou Crenshaw are on a street in Harajuku, drinking in the atmosphere.

JRK: Baby, can you believe we’re in Harajuku and we’re the coolest people here?

Baby Lou: We were also the whitest people in Shibuya, so ...

JRK: Are you insinuating something?

Baby Lou: Yeah, that you're a dork.

James: But I'm your dork.

He makes sad puppy eyes and pouts his lips.

Baby Lou: Yeah, you’re my dork and you know it. Anyway, I can’t believe we’re actually in Japan. This is so cool!

JRK: Yeah, it’s amazing!

Baby Lou: I hope I get to wrestle over here someday. I’d be so happy!

JRK: Let’s focus on getting you ring äready first, Baby. You still need more training. Plus, I haven’t talked to management yet. We don’t even know if you’re going to be on a card anytime soon. But I’m gonna keep training you until you’re ready. I promised you that.

Baby Lou: I feel like I’m getting there pretty soon.

JRK: You’re improving at least, Baby. You know I’m your biggest supporter and fan. Also, I’m your dorkiest fan.

Baby Lou: Yeah, you are.

They kiss and the segment is over.

Angelica Jones vs. Travis Vessey
[Angelica doesn’t let Vessey get into the ring before connecting with a suicide dive plancha onto Vessey to the outside. She whips him into the steel steps. Angelica with a ddt onto the outside and then rolls him into the ring. Angelica with a heelo back into the ring. Angelica with a bulldog takedown and then goes for the Divine Impact but Vessey moves out of the way. Jones lands on her feet and takes Vessey down with a spinning heel kick. Jones with a Stubborn Bitch. Jones with a bulldog takedown and a Divine Impact for a cover and a two. Angelica goes for The Angel’s Arch but Vessey spins out of it. Vessey with a lariat. Vessey with a hip toss, a deep arm drag into an arm bar, and then a hammerlock. Vessey with a belly to back suplex and then a German suplex with a bridge for a two. Vessey with a swinging neck breaker and a neck snapper. Vessey with a neck vice. Angelica fights out of it and breaks the hold with three elbow shots to the gut. Jones with a kip up into a Frankensteiner. Angelica goes for a 450 splash but Vessey gets his knees up. Vessey with a Vessey Driver. The cover...1...2...3NO! Angelica kicks out! Vessey is stunned and he goes for The Vessey Sault but Angelica gets her knees up. Angelica with a Hot Shot! The cover...1...2...3NO! Vessey kicks out! Angelica with another Hot Shot! The cover...1...2...3NO! Vessey shoots the right shoulder off the mat at the last possible second! Angelica goes for another Hot Shot but Vessey counters with a back drop. A spear by Vessey. Vessey with a Vessey Driver! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Travis Vessey

[Travis Vessey starts to celebrate his victory as Angelica slowly recovers. She gets up in his face but as the tension rises she offers out her hand. Vessey reluctantly accepts it as she congratulates him on the win. The fans roar their approval. Vessey then makes his exit. The fans show their appreciate for Angelica, chanting “you still got it”. Just then Kayla Jones hits the ring and Angelica doesn’t see it. Kayla with a Kaylan Wind Kick to Angelica! The crowd is in a stunned silence as Kayla stares down stoically at her fallen sister.]

[Nadia Allen stands backstage, in her ring gear, glaring at the camera.]

Nadia: I've been in GCW for three years now. I've had titles matches before. X Division, TV, Global Championship. All of them I lost. People have had their opinions of me. Some people in management didn't think I didn't have what it takes to get to reach the top. Those people felt I didn't deserve opportunities to prove them wrong.

[She clenches her fist.]

Nadia: James Knight, you talk and talk and talk and talk. Maybe you're in love with your voice but I think it's more than that. I think you really believe that your shit doesn't stink. I think you believe that I can't kick your ass. You're not the first person to think that. Probably won't be the last. People in high school, would tried to push me around, mess with me. You know what happened to them James?

They left knowing that Nadia.. Nadia Allen? Crazy girl with the fucked up family? Don't fuck with her because she's nasty.

[Nadia smirks.]

Nadia: I can be bitter about certain parts of management wanting me to fail. Or how it was for me and my sister growing up. But, I'm still here. Still alive. Still here in GCW. Just getting started. I don't like saying this James because I'm not the mushy type but...what I have is hope. What I have is the future. What I have is now. I can't change what's happened to me. But I can decide what happens in the here and now.

[Nadia looks at the camera.]

Nadia: James, that North American title that you have represents that hope. And tonight, here in the Tokyo Dome, I take that from you. I've been stopped before. Tonight, I'll roll up my sleeves, I'll get dirty, I'll get nasty. It won't be pretty but when I raise that title above my head and you're on the mat, staring up, you'll know exactly who I am.

[FIN]

(We cut backstage where we spot Mason Van Stanton with GCW Heritage Champion Julia Braddock.)

Mason: Tonight my client will defend her GCW Heritage Championship against Derek Powers but before I hand over the microphone and allow her the opportunity to address Mr. Powers, I would like to go ahead and fulfill one of my many promises. In case you haven’t been paying attention or if you’ve been living under a rock for the last few years, you will note that my family doesn’t exactly get along well with the Braddock family. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that they get all of the hype and praise and accolades despite the fact that my family has proven time and time again to be superior in every way to the Braddocks? We are better wrestlers, we are better trainers, we are better managers, we are better promoters. Every aspect of this sport we have proven we are better at than the Braddocks. Yet they get all of the praise?

(He shakes his head.)

Mason: Do you think the Braddocks could have masterminded a takeover as brilliant as the one I have masterminded alongside my brother Henry? We own GCW, we own the Heritage title, the tag titles, and the world title. We own this whole damn show!

(He laughs nastily.)

Mason: The Braddock Family are like a bunch of cockroaches, though. No matter you do to them they keep getting back up. They keep coming back. Hell, even Aphrodite Noel tried to keep them down. Made Julia and Glory her daughters. Nice plan but it ultimately backfired thanks to Stockholm Syndrome. But as great as Camelot once was, it can be again, because what you really need to do is go to the one family that knows how to bring down the Braddocks and keep them down and that would be the Van Stanton family. You see, it was a Van Stanton who ended the wrestling career of Glenn Braddock. And now it will be a Van Stanton who puts the yet another nail into the Braddock coffin by eliminating yet another Braddock from the equation.

(He motions to Julia.)

Mason: Julia here is already the fiercest competitor and greatest wrestler she has ever been under my tutelage. She has already regained that killer instinct she once had, that killer instinct that her ‘mother’ Aphrodite Noel once had and has since regained in Underground. All that’s left is to let her speak for herself. Ladies and gentlemen, Julia Braddock is no more. I give to you “The Kensington Knockout” CHASTITY ALEXIS NOEL!

Chastity: Thank you, Mason. For far too long I have been living a lie under the name Braddock. Mother tried to tell me this and I didn’t listen. I was all too happy to be a glorified sidekick to the great Glory Braddock. I made her tap out and still I was blinded by this desire to be with my sister…

(She shakes her head.)

Chastity: ...but I am not Glory Braddock’s sister. Mason convinced me of that. I am more than a Braddock. I am better than a Braddock. My sister is a Noel and she is more than capable of joining me by my side but I know that she won’t. She’s too busy dishonoring our mother’s name. She’s busy continually padding the Braddock legacy with more and more accolades and achievements. Do you think people think of our mother when Glory wins these titles and matches? No, they think of the Braddock legacy. So Glory can continue her work but I swear I will stop her. I am going to complete my mother’s work. I will complete the work of Camelot. But as for tonight…

(She pats the title belt that rests over her shoulder.)

Chastity: ...tonight Derek Powers, you face the full wrath of Chastity Noel. I brought you down to where you belong, beneath me. I took away your Heritage Championship simply because I could. And all you can do is make excuses. You blame referees.

(She chuckles.)

Chastity: I don’t need referees to beat you, Derek. I do not need any assistance from anyone to beat you. I am “The Kensington Knockout” and the real Best in the World. I proved it at the End of the Year Bash and I will prove it here tonight.

(She grins knowingly.)

Chastity: Then comes the Civil War Match. Mason said Julia Braddock will never again be world champion and he meant it. Because tonight, Chastity Noel will win the 2019 Civil War Match and Chastity Noel will main event Resurrection against her best friend, Destiny Van Stanton, who WILL retain the world title tonight against Chantelle Chambers. And we will have the greatest Resurrection championship main event of all time. You’re welcome.

(Chastity and Mason walk off.)

James R. Knight is backstage at the arena in his street clothes, complete with Rayban Wayfarers. He has his North American Championship title belt slung over his shoulder and is ready to talk to a camera.

JRK: When I grew up in Oakland, California, there was a kid down the street that was a year older than me. I thought the world of him. He was the coolest guy ever. He had all the coolest stuff and went on European holidays with his family. In my little world, he was a hero. So, we grow up and he moves away, right? For a few years, I keep hearing good things about him. He’s doing great for himself. He’s like, calling the shots behind some hotshot politician or whatever. I didn’t quite understand. I also heard rumours he went on Jeopardy and won a bunch of money. I was out on tour in a freakin’ drunken haze, playing rock n roll guitar in filthy clubs for bar tabs. I was happy for the guy but damn straight was I jealous. Sleeping in the back of a Chevy G10, you know like the Mystery Machine, under a second hand leather jacket, eating junk and counting cars on the highway, of course I was jealous. You know what happened then? I was back home in Oakland with my folks and my dad says “Jimmy,” yeah, my parents call me Jimmy. Don’t start doing that. I don’t like it. Dad was like “Jimmy, remember that kid from down the street you used to play with when you were little?”. I’m like ”Yeah, why?” Dad’s like “Did you hear what happened?” and I’m like “Yeah, he’s a big shot politics dude somewhere.” And you know what my father said then? “No. He never was, apparently. That was all rumours and lies. He just got busted for a string of bank robberies”. Of course I was like, what the heck? Turns out he had been lying all the time. About everything. His family never went to Europe. And what about Jeopardy, you ask? Didn’t even go on there, the asshole. So where am I going with this story? Well, I called him a hero and he wasn’t. You, Nadia Allen, called yourself a Queen and you never was. No matter what we call ourselves we never escape the reality of who we are. And I know I called myself the Dragonslayer. I’m a hypocrite and I don’t care. Cry me a river, won’t you? I’ll sail it all the way to victory. I’m not finished with the North American Championship yet.

He slaps the belt hung over his shoulder and grins.

JRK: It’s #MyWayOrTheHighway and you know it!

He takes his sunglasses off, winks and the segment is over.

GCW X Division Championship
Princess Nava Farrin (champion) vs. JaMarcus Avery

With no one allowed at ringside, the stakes of this contest were raised tenfold. No one would have ANY excuses. The first stage of the match was a feeling out process from each competitor, Nava focused on what she does well, speed, agility. Before she could ramp up any true momentum, JaMarcus would floor her with a clothesline or he could catch her, ragdolling her small frame around the ring as if she was a child. Ever resilient, Nava didn’t let JaMarcus considerable size and power advantage stop her. That was until while JaMarcus was on the outside, she tried a suicide drive. He caught her. He connected with a running powerslam.

The second stage of the match as one would expect was JaMarcus using his power. He utilized simple moves like german suplexes. Belly to Back Suplexes. Belly to Belly. He tried going for the pin several times, Nava kicked out. Nava later drove her knee into his face, knocking JaMarcus for a loop. Her comeback was stifled by JaMarcus spearing her. The spear wasn’t enough to keep her down for a three count.

On the outside, Nava used the barricade to pull herself up. JaMarcus, savoring blood, attempted another spear. This time, he missed, crashing and burning through the barricade. Nava rolled in. The ref was about to count to ten but... she rolled back outside, not wanting to win that way. The count breaking up allowed them both enough time to get back in the ring.

Immediately she nailed JaMarcus with a 3/4 Neckbreaker. Registered a two count. JaMarcus crawled to the corner. This allowed Nava to hit the corner drop kick. She pulled JaMarcus out the corner. Jumped on the middle turnbuckle, jumped to the top, followed by a moonsault. That also registered a two count. She sit JaMarcus up. Immediately she connects with the Bangle Bazaa (Somersault cutter). Doing this move got her closer to a three count, not quite. She sighed wondering what the hell does she need to do to take down the big man.

Waiting for JaMarcus to get up, looked like she was preparing to use her Ashoka Chokra. As she went for the headbutt, JaMarcus, having the move scouted, drove his elbow into her head before she could drive her head into his face. The side effect to JaMarcus was his elbow was throbbing in pain, evidenced by him shaking off the effect of her headbutt. Looking to put an end to this, he front facelocked her. Appears he was going to go for Court Marshalled. He lifted her up, only to set her back down due to the lack of circulation in his arm due to the headbutt, thinking quick, Nava transitioned into a small package. JaMarcus had no time to react as his shoulders were counted to three.

Winners (and Still X-Division Champion): Princess Nava Farrin.

She rolled out the ring. Grabbed her championship. As this was going on JaMarcus looked at the ref bugged eyed questioning if that really was a three count. Nava walked up the ring showing off her X Division Champion, mocking JaMarcus. As the scene fades, JaMarcus is shown still in shock he lost a hard fought contest.

The scene comes on backstage, where Adora and Savannah can be seen standing by with Samuel Price.

Price: "Ladies, tonight you have your first opportunity at the GCW World Tag Team Titles. But two teams stand in your way: Mundo Del Tigre and the current Champions… Wrestling's Most Wanted."

Savannah goes to speak, but Adora steps forward.

Adora: "Let me…"

Savannah nods, stepping back.

Adora: "Yeah… Mundo Del Tigre… Adora and I have a lot of respect for them."

Savannah nods in agreement.

Adora: "But for Wrestling's Most Wanted? They have been antagonizing us from the very beginning. They wanted to push us around, thinking we were a couple of young naïve girls that would be easy to take advantage of? Well bitches… we've got news for you…"

She looks directly into the camera.

Adora: "Beating you back on the first Shotgun of 2019? That was just a GLIMPSE into your futures. Because we will not yield… we will not relent… until we take you down and take those titles."

Savannah: "Yeah!"

Adora: "I've got this."

Savannah: "Sorry."

She looks back to the camera.

Adora: "This is in our blood. This is what we were BORN to do. Tonight we do it."

Adora goes to walk off. This gives Savannah a chance to step to the microphone.

Savannah: "Yeah!"

She stomps her foot before walking off. The scene cuts away.

(We cut backstage where we spot Kayla Jones walking through a crowd of people. She is stopped by Dexter Russell.)

Dexter: Kayla, may I have a quick word please?

Kayla: I suppose you’re not going to stop bothering me until I answer your little questions. Am I right?

(He shrugs his shoulders.)

Dexter: I just wanted to know your motivation behind attacking your sister after her hard fought match with Travis Vessey earlier this evening?

(She smirks.)

Kayla: Oh that! Well, it should be fairly obvious, Dex. She interfered in my match against Vessey, so I felt it only fair that I return the favor. At least I waited until AFTER the match was over. At least I waited until she had a fair shot at beating him. But she didn’t beat him, did she?

Dexter: No, she didn’t.

Kayla: Oh well, that’s too bad. I guess she’s out of luck now. Unless she can win the Civil War Match. But that isn’t going to happen. Because you know who WILL win it?

(She pats herself on the chest.)

Kayla: Me! I’m going to win it and go on to become a two time GCW World Champion.

(She walks off.)

"No one takes me seriously."

There is a sigh following those words spoken by a female. The lighting is minimal, but we do see the outline of a woman.

"Maybe it's how I dress or how I talk? "

The figure shrugs, the moves forward.

"OWWWWIE!!!"

The figure is now grabbing her foot and hopping around on the other, having stubbed her foot on something. She reaches out and the room lights up. We now see clearly that the woman in question is Amber Sloane. She smiles sheepishly at the camera.

Amber: "I guess I know why no one takes me seriously. I'm clumsy...I am a spoiled Daddy's girl. I look like a billion bucks and I have gorgeous golden hair...so obvi I'm a dumb blonde."

She shakes her head.

Amber: "Yah, I like totes grew up in the Valley, but so what? I also have a hot mom who was a bad-ass women's wrestler and she, like, taught me. I'm not perfect or anything, but I'm a former champion...pretty good for my rookie year, right?"

Amber grins.

Amber: "I thought it was going to be me and my sister tearing it up in GCW, but shit happened...asshole Sith losers...but anyhoo... I'm a singles wrestler now...don't confuse that with being, like, a single wrestler, because I'm totes engaged to marry the most awesome guy ever. Hi Kellen baby!"

Amber smiles an ear-to-ear smile and waves for the benefit of her fiance, Kellen Jeffries.

Amber: "Anyhow, I haven't exactly won many matches since, but people keep telling me I'm good. So, I'm ultra gorgeous and I talk a lot and I'm a little weird and stuff...that's no reason to, like, overlook me. I still love wrestling and I want to be the best. I can totes be a bitch when I have to, and I can so bring it in the ring. Tonight, I'm going to prove it to everyone by finishing strong in the Civil War match. I might win it all..."

Amber shrugs.

Amber: "I may come in second or third. I don't know, because I'm not, like, a psycho. What I do know is after tonight, people are going to start taking Amber Sloane...that's me, duh...seriously!As if!"

Amber winks into the camera and the scene shifts.

GCW North American Championship
James R. Knight (champion) vs. Nadia Allen

[Nadia starts off with quick strikes, including a roundhouse kick, a heel kick, a yakuza kick, and a hurricinrana. Nadia with a plancha to the outside taking Knight out. Knight with a drop toe hold counter sending Nadia face first onto the steel steps. Knight with a Dragonslayer on the outside. He opts to go for a countout win...1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...Nadia barely gets in the ring in time. Knight with a hangman’s neck breaker and then a German suplex for a cover and a two. Knight a fisherman’s suplex for a cover and a two. Knight goes for Knight In Shining Armor and connects but Nadia is too close to the ropes and she rolls to the outside. Knight with a suicide dive to the outside onto Nadia. Knight rolls her back into the ring. He goes for frog splash but Nadia moves out of the way. Nadia with a blockbuster and a cover and a near fall. Nadia goes for a dragon-rana but Knight counters into a sit out power bomb. Knight goes for a spear but Nadia moves out of the way and Knight slams shoulder first into the steel ring post. Nadia with Snake Charmer! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER and NEW GCW North American Champion: Nadia Allen

(We cut backstage where we find Glory Braddock standing by next to Janice King.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with Glory Braddock who later tonight will face off against Minerva in one of the more highly anticipated matches of the night. But before I get your thoughts on that, may I ask you your reaction to what Mason Van Stanton and your sister had to say?

(Braddock sighs.)

Glory: My sister? Apparently I have no sister. That’s what she claims, anyway. I didn’t want to believe it, I wanted to believe that she was just playing along to protect herself, seeing as Mason owned her contract. But maybe I was wrong? Maybe my sister Julia truly is dead? Because I do not know what that thing is she has become but it isn’t my sister. Unfortunately that will have to wait until later. I have to put that crap out of my head because I need to focus on the immediate task at hand.

(Glory steels herself.)

Glory: Minerva, you wanted me...you wanted The Best in the World...well you got it. And you are going to get the absolute BEST Glory Braddock! You are going to get a Glory Braddock who is at the absolute top of her game and ready to take any kind of abuse and punishment that you are prepared to dish out. And I’m not going to back down and I am not going to quit. Sic Semper Tyrannis, Minerva. Thus always to tyrants.

(Glory walks off.)

"Revenge, Redemption..."

Derek Powers is prepared, for tonight is one of the biggest nights of his career. His chance to regain the Heritage Tite from, what he believes, is an unworthy champion in Julia Braddock, Noel-Braddock, Braddock-Noel, whatever she calls herself now.

Derek: Revenge or Redemption, Redemption or Revenge, which is it, truly? Revenge for how I was cheated out of MY Heritage Title? Or Redemption in getting back that which I unjustly lost? My answer... it is both. Julia...

Julia looks like he tasted something foul, upon saying that name.

Derek: Julia, you have committed the ultimate sin... you have stolen something that does not belong to you. That Heritage Title? It is mine, and we both know it. 'The Fix Is In'... that's what you and Mason said, correct? Then Henry Van Stanton proved what a piece of trash he is and conspired with you both to take MY title from me.

A quick exhale of breath.

Derek: I have not forgotten, and tonight, that fuels me, as I long to pay you back for that injustice. Tonight, tonight, I am going to beat you mercilessly! Tonight, I am going to break every single one of your bones that I possibly can! Tonight, I am going to eradicate you from existence! Tonight, I am Judge, Jury and Executioner, and tonight, I find you guilty of the crime of stupidity... because you have stupidly awoken a beast that will rend you limb from limb! Just as I will win the Civil War Match, so too, will I take back what is mine, that is a promise!

Derek pauses for a moment, before he continues speaking.

Derek: However, if another injustice happens tonight... if 'The Fix Is In' one more time... I will not be held responsible for what I do afterwards.

Derek makes his exit.

The first thing is the simple cross. Wooden and small it is almost unnoticeable to the naked eye, but she wears that cross everywhere except for in the squared circle. The only reason she doesn’t wear it there is because she doesn’t want to see it damaged. If you know Kelsai Adamson-Mason though then you know that small wooden cross, the one she always seems to appear fidgeting with just like she right now and why?

Because she is nervous, that’s why, and she really has no reason to be nervous. After all, this is just Dexter she is going to speak with and although their relationship was rocky in the beginning, Dexter Russell has become her friend. Granted, this is a sit down interview, the first sit down interview of her wrestling career but Dexter at this point can definitely be termed as non-threatening.

Still, as he sits down about ten feet across from her putting on his microphone, Dexter notices Kelsai fidgeting with the cross.

Dexter: What’s wrong with you Kelsai?

Dexter waits several moments for Kelsai to respond, something that is not all that uncommon for the interviews together. Finally though, Dexter tries again.

Dexter: So what is that cross all about? I’m sure there is a story behind it, but I keep forgetting to ask.

Despite the fact that Kelsai doesn’t look up, she does answer.

Kelsai: Yeah, this is something that only Victor and my parents know the story behind. When I am ready to tell the world Dexter, you will be the first to know.

Dexter: Alright, so can we start the interview then?

Kelsai: Definitely honey, fire at will

Dexter: Ok, Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a sit down interview with Kelsai Adamson-Mason. Kelsai, we know that you starting going to arenas with your Dad Dwayne Adamson since the time that you were three years old. Can you tell us what that was like?

Kelsai: Growing up was very exciting and at the same time much more normal for me than what some people realize. Yes I went to arenas when I was three years old, but at the same time my parents did a good job of making sure that I kept my feet on the ground. So went to school, had a normal bedtime, got grounded when necessary, and I even ended up being spanked a few times too.

Dexter: Wait a minute, you were spanked?

Kelsai: Oh yes, what is the matter Dexter, are you surprised? Most people are honestly, but my parents believed in corporal punishment and so do I

Dexter: Interesting. So, going into to your career or should I say careers now, can you tell everyone first how you became involved with e-LFL?

Kelsai: Sure. For almost a year after my high school graduation, I had been trying to find something where I could use my superior speed. I looking online one day and saw women football players and automatically I was hooked.

Dexter: Superior speed you say?

Kelsai: I was clocked at 4.11 in the 40 yard dash, the fastest time in history, women or men Dexter.

Dexter: Wow, that is impressive!

Kelsai: Thank you Dex. Knowing that I wanted to use my speed though, I was invited to camp by the Buffalo Blizzard and made it as a wide receiver and strong safety. This year in my second year I was defensive team captain and I led the league with a 107 catches.

Dexter: Impressive again, though I have to ask, does it bother you that you are wearing lingerie at all?

Kelsai: No, and why should it? Like I always tell people that asked, I actually less clothes in the ring than I do on the football field, so I am not bothered at all.

Dexter: Switching careers now let’s talk about wrestling instead.

Kelsai: Sure what would you like to know?

Dexter: Well you are in both Emerge and GCW. What has your experience been like so far?

Part 2 of this interview will be in the next GCW Livewire!

GCW World Tag Team Championship
Wrestling's Most Wanted (champions) vs. Mundo Del Tigre vs The Rainbow Connection

Kendra, Savannah, and Diaz start the match, which quickly devolves from an organized three-way into an out-and-out brawl including all six women. From there, it was a matter of each team isolating individual members of the other teams. Late in the match, Adora and Savannah cornered Hannah Myers, looking for The End of the Rainbow, but Allison pulls Savannah back, hitting her with #Yummy before Carmen goes for a springboard 450, looking to complete The Hunt, but as she jumps up, Kendra runs across the ring, hitting her leg out from under her, sending her to the floor. Kendra jumps into the ring, where Adora rushes towards her, only to be thrown over the top rope. She rushes over to clothesline Kendra, but the latter ducks out, and Hannah spears her through the ropes. Kendra rushes over to Allison, who looked for #Yummy on her, but ducks under before pushing her shoulder into the steel ringpost. As she came back into the ring, she got caught by Kendra, who spun her out into the ClassiCrash! She covered… 1… 2… 3…

Winners and STILL Champions: Wrestling’s Most Wanted

Kendra rolls out of the ring just before Savannah got to her, reclaiming the belts and meeting Hannah on the ramp. They raise their arms and titles in the air as The Rainbow Connection and Mundo Del Tigre leer in their direction.

(A red room. Lush in color, vibrant in appearance. On the sides, there's men on one side, women on the other. All dressed in red ballerina outfits, dancing.)

All i want is all of you...to experience new things.

(Passing image of Krissy flashes.)

New sounds. New visuals. New experiences. I want all of you to want me.

(The men and women dance together in sync.)

(Passing image of Krissy twirling on stage with hands reaching out to her.)

Kayl TV is a leech. Kayl TV is ancient. Kayl TV is unimaginative. Kayl TV has been attempting to kill and stifle my performances. Brittany Kayl is a bitch. Brittany Kayl dangles my desires in her hands and Yanks it away.

[Passing image of the red room before the men and women are seen standing.]

In your hands is my crown Brittany. The International Champion. You are GCW's Champion. But I, not Kayl TV, have their minds. I have their dreams. Their fantasies. I am anything and everything to them. I have them in a way you never will.

I am better than you. I am stronger than you. I am faster. I am quicker. And I've been driven beyond my physical capacity to defeat you. The world comes together for Civil War, but all I strive for is inner peace.

To take my place.

[A figure appears at the foot of the room. Everyone bows as this figure, dressed in a gold dress, saunters down the aisle.]

Civil War, I invite all of you down the aisle with me. Hand to hand as we cancel Kayl TV once and for all. As we become one. As you become satisfied by my essence. And as I enjoy you having your way with your mind. Civil War Brittany, I will not be denied this time. Civil War, through war, comes a lovely ending.

[The figure then sits on a throne, the figure being Krissy with a crown on her head. She sits down, comfortable, confident, a queen.]

[FIN]

(We cut to the luxury skybox where we find Dr. Henry Van Stanton watching the proceedings. It isn’t long until an official walks in.)

Official: Doctor, your wife Autumn is here to see you.

Henry: Good, send her in.

(The official steps out. It isn’t long until Autumn steps in. She looks less than pleased with her husband.)

Autumn: Has it come to this, Henry? You’re making appointments to see your own wife?

Henry: You haven’t exactly endeared yourself to me lately, my dear.

Autumn: That’s because of who you’re choosing to associate yourself with. You are associating with scum like Mason!

Henry: That ‘scum’ is my brother.

Autumn: Yes and he used me abused me, or have you forgotten? And why, so you could screw Chantelle Chambers out of the World Championship?

Henry: The same Chantelle Chambers who gave Brooklyn Smith a concussion. The same Chantelle Chambers who time and again has used questionable means to retain the title. Yet when Mason does it, he’s scum. You’re being hypocritical, Autumn.

(Autumn sighs.)

Autumn: And now I hear Julia Braddock has disowned her own family and is calling herself Chastity Noel. Is this your idea of tearing apart the Braddock family too?

Henry: That was all Mason’s idea but I have to admit, it was bloody beautiful.

(Autumn shakes her head.)

Autumn: No, it’s horrible, and I remind you once again of the ultimatum. If you haven’t disavowed all association with Mason by the end of the night, I will hurt you Henry. I will hurt you more than you could ever imagine.

(He arches a brow.)

Henry: Are you divorcing me?

Autumn: I already told you, Henry. This isn’t a divorce. Divorce would be far too easy on you. This is much worse. So I’d advise you to ditch Mason so that you never have to find out. Until then...

(She turns and sits down next to Henry.)

Autumn: I’m spending the rest of the night right here next to you to ensure no further shenanigans.

Henry: Shenanigans? Moi?

(He smirks as the scene fades.)

Backstage….

The beautiful and haunting Minerva sits in the back of the arena, preparing for her match with Glory Braddock and then on to the Civil war match. She has been waiting a long time to get her hands on Braddock. Wearing her purple wrestling attire, black hooded jacket and Gypsy Chain in hand, “The Gypsy Moth”, “The Princess Killer” looks on with her blue eyes and speaks softly…

Minerva: ““Failure…

A term used by those as the final word in an argument to make a point. It can be many things it pertains whether professional, on a personal level with family, relationships or just in general in the everyday grind we experience. Have I failed in my life? Career? It became a moment of clarity since entering the GCW….

If I do not take what Glory Braddock has, then I failed.

Some could call that hindrance? Others, progress? The glass being half full instead of empty? Will Glory Braddock keep what she has and deny me of it? Only to reclaim what was inevitably mine in the first place? She seemto be relieved, the common emotion shown these days after my matches. I was told as a little girl by my mother that perception of who you are is a lie hidden behind truths. I never knew what she meant by that until now. Society as a whole has never supported Minerva or anything I stand for, I am shunned, never invited to the parties or even to grab a burger and shake.

Why?

Women like Glory Braddock have deemed it that way for someone like myself, an outsider.

Now, think very little of me.

Step one, accomplished.

For a brief moment I wondered if what I was doing was true. Trying to replace things lost. I tend to out fool myself over anyone else, always falling for the traps I set. It has now become about winning and losing, whether it was the true meaning behind my goals or not, you will never know. The common misconception I’m seeing is this sense I have of entitlement? Have we forgotten I only started wrestling a year ago, yet your stars today love to throw their accomplishments in my face like I’m supposed to compete?

I’ve NEVER held a Championship, I have beaten whoever they put in front of me in the GCW except the top two women of the sport, Glory Braddock and Chantelle Chambers, all I need is opportunity and at Civil War tonight, I have BOTH for I can take Glory’s spot AND become the Civil War Champion and get my shot at ANY title I want. I stand here looking down at what lies beneath and name off all I’ve done and come off impressive to the ears? No. I made a bold statement, this was my GCW now, why? This is where I dedicated my craft, I don’t interact with other promotions and its wrestlers unless they are insulting my family and I to feel more important and relevant in business that doesn’t require nor need their input.

I don’t blame anyone, Glory plays it smart, she’s a legend, I admire that, it’s a sign of power and up until now that is what I wanted…..

To be her.”

Minerva looks away for a moment, almost ashamed and embarrassed. She then starts to giggle some before looking back at the camera with a sneer on her face….

“Glory Braddock has built brand through her Social Media, words and appearance, a polarizing figure pleasant to look at, her words resonate like psalms from a gospel in an angelic choir. Her presence alone demands respect walking into a room, they turn heads and know exactly who she is. I was in awe of Glory, I thought of you as more than just a World Champion, an entertainer or some wrestler. I saw you as a role model, peer but most of all, a teacher.

But that would have never worked,

I’ll tell you….

Ego.

The Championships, riches, possessions make you privileged, an immunity to ridicule or suspect, no one questions the Legend and that seeps into your very pores, resonating through your body and before you know it, Glory everything around you is a target ready to fend them off, friend or foe, doesn’t matter as the paranoia sets in, finding yourself suddenly becoming overprotective of it. If I even turned my eyes toward your spot, I could see your body tense. Like the fifty pieces of silver given to Judas to betray Jesus of Nazareth was it my road to end hung on the Tree of Woe? Was entitlement going to wedge a rip between us resulting in where we are now?

NO!

NO!

NO!

There is a time in everyone’s life Glory, even yours, where you need to take step back and see the picture in its entire form, but you haven’t, arrogance has blinded you from it. Keeping appearances is tough, exhausting, the “friends close and enemies closer” approach only lasts so long before someone wants what you possess, that was me. It wasn’t about the legacy, it wasn’t about you either….

It was about the meaning behind it all and you never took the time to listen. I’m not the rest of them Glory; much as I respect their talents in the ring of the roster, other feds can be content in kissing your ass and bowing down to your feet, bred for servitude? I REFUSE to follow anyone’s path, I will find a trip a land and forge my own.

Why did I choose this?

I didn’t Glory, you did, all I am guilty of is walking up to the curtain, pulling it open and seeing the true Wizard behind Oz.”

Taking a second to close her eyes, thinking of what has led to all this the last few months, her eyes slowly open back up, narrowing as she continues to speak….

“The word disappointed doesn’t begin to describe how I have felt especially these last few weeks. It’s a hard pill to swallow when you put someone on this pedestal like others have, they refuse to see the truth, most are afraid or cautious to speak up or ruffle some feathers, they don’t want to become the pariah like I have, to not be talked to anymore or isolated, shunned from the rest simply because I spoke my mind and made my intentions clear, something I thought you were….

An individual, a trendsetter and leader.

Instead, the minute you and your kind, gorgers, felt threatened, I was demonized, made into the villain of the story, this had to be about you and no one else. I don’t care or pay attention to people not in or the GCW’s past for I wasn’t involved, that is how petty and childish these legends have become. Stooping down to insults and threats?

Laughing to myself, wishing I could stand here naming off a whole list of accomplishments and I can’t. I mean, sure I can spin the Tea Cups at Disney World faster than anyone else, I can catch flies with chopsticks, I can make that funny whoopie cushion fart sound under my pit but wrestling?

I have nothing.

I’ve beaten a bunch of nobodies in WWH, I defeated EVERYONE I have been in the ring with in GCW. This is why I hate your kind, gorgers who think everything is written in stone, the results are inevitable and though you mask this big bravado expecting for everyone to believe you will either rip me apart, gut or bleed me out in the ring, the truth is Glory deep down inside all those layers of pride and vanity there is a smidgen of doubt….

And while I walk into Civil War as the underdog, not given a chance in hell to win? The pressure of keeping my stature and my promises to all who have faith in me? Fall on your shoulders Glory and the 59 other wrestlers competing in the Civil War Match.”

Minerva slowly takes off her hood, the long raven black hair flows out, her beautiful facial features come out as she forms a scowl while speaking…

“Doubt can spread like a cancer, taking over your very soul. See, Glory, if I lose, isn’t it business as usual? Nothing changes, your circle goes on patting each other on the back, the icon and hero worship continue, the GCW is the same Monday as it was Sunday, never missing a beat and life goes on…..

I’m a loser and you’re the Princess trapped in a Queen’s robe.

Allow me Glory to trouble you for a moment, asking you a question, what if? Think about that for a second, what would you do if I walk out victorious over you AND the Civil War Champion, out of the same ring you are in; suddenly your mass of followers stands there in silent not able to pronounce the exact, fitting words for that moment, speechless at every second which passes by as I raise my hands over my head for the FIRST time in my career against the unbeatable? It’s not a scenario you ever thought of, was it Glory? For come a few short minutes, Glory, I smile looking at you so smug, thinking you’re the predator and I’m the prey? You have no idea how much hatred I have for you right now and I will channel it and if I must hurt you to the point that your own family will not recognize you?

Then I will.

You have underestimated me, and it is no fault of yours. Listening to the whispers of others, convincing you I am nothing but trash? I will stop at nothing and do WHATEVER it takes to win tonight, this show ends with Minerva standing in the ring as THE WINNER of the Civil War match and the woman who bested the best. I will not lie to you, Glory, I will never deceive you in anyway, I am only cheating myself if I do. Instead, like the rest I will praise you Glory Braddock and put you up on a level that is “unreachable” even for me….

So that when I shock this business to its core, witnessing your fall, I’ll bask and shower in the light of your misery and those who have disrespected me. Then you can apologize to your fans, this company, loyal followers. As the sound of silence echoing throughout the arena, embedding this image, carved into their minds forever….

Minerva, Civil War Winner….

And Legend Killer.”

She backs up and smiles, slowly licking her lips before standing up and walking away…..

*STATIC*

GCW International Championship
Brittany Kayl (champion) vs. Krissy Sweetheart

[Kayl starts out with a rapid fire offense of kicks, dropkicks, clotheslines, and several arm drags and hip tosses. Krissy fires back with a spinning heel kick, a pele kick, and a hurricinrana. Krissy with a suicide corkscrew plancha to the outside onto Kayl. Krissy with Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky! Krissy rolls her back in and then delivers a springboard splash. Krissy with a tornado ddt followed up by an attempt at Lovely but Kayl gets her knees up. Kayl with Eviction followed up by Reality Bites! The cover and a near fall. Kayl goes to lock in Shark Week but Krissy fights out of it by sending Kayl head first into the steel ring post. Krissy with another Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky! Krissy connects with Lovely, this time hitting all of it! She covers...1...2...3!]
WINNER and NEW GCW International Champion: Krissy Sweetheart

(We cut backstage where we find GCW World Champion Destiny Van Stanton next to her husband, Mason Van Stanton.)

Destiny: This time last year I was merely an afterthought. This time last year I was barely on anyone’s radar screen. It’s amazing what a simple decision will do for a girl.

(She chuckles.)

Destiny: I decided to quit being the patsy, I decided to quit doing things the Braddock way and I decided to do things MY way. I decided instead of waiting for opportunities that I should just TAKE what I wanted. I wanted to be the star of the show and I made myself the star of the show. I wanted to be the GCW World Champion and now…

(She pats the title belt that is draped over her right shoulder.)

Destiny: ...here I am. All eyes are on me, right Chantelle?

(She shakes her head.)

Destiny: It’s a pity, you and I are a lot alike. We could have been great allies were it not for the fact that you stood in my way. Now here you are again, standing in my way, trying to stop my reign here in GCW. Sad to see you become desperate, so desperate that you go crying to the traitorous Autumn Van Stanton.

(She smirks.)

Destiny: But Autumn Van Stanton won’t save you tonight. Tonight I walk out still GCW World Champion and I walk into Resurrection as the World Champion in the main event right where I belong.

Mason: Wrestling’s Most Wanted retained their GCW World Tag Team Titles. In a moment Chastity Noel will retain the GCW Heritage Title. And then Destiny will cap it off by retaining the GCW World Championship. If you haven’t figured it out yet, let me spell it out for you…

(Mason smirks.)

Mason: The fix is in.

(Destiny and Mason walk off.)

Eric: Do you think they're worried? The 'Champions', I mean?

Dominic: Those idiots? Please, they have their heads too far up each others asses to be worried about lil' old us!

Eric Michaels and Dominic Baine. International Incident. Tonight, they face The Brotherhood of Sith for the GCW Global Tag-Team Titles in a Falls Count Anywhere Street Fight.

Eric: It amuses me, really... the twitter spats we've had, all leading to this. But tonight, we're going to move that all to the side, beat their asses, and take those Global Tag-Team Titles for ourselves.

Dominic: I don't know what will be more satisfying.. becoming champions or shutting those two up! Especially Raynes, I'm so sick and tired of that moron talking... I just want to shove my fist down his throat!

Eric: I hear you, and we'll have that opportunity tonight!

Dominic: Just... make sure you hold up your end...

Eric Looks confused and insulted.

Eric: Excuse me?

Dominic: Sorry, Sorry, that came out wrong, I know you will, and I know I will... I just don't want to hear any shit-talking from those two! If they actually manage to win, you know they'll crow about it endlessly!

Eric: ... Right.

Eric isn't completely convinced, still a bit annoyed at his partners choice of words. Eventually he let's it go...

After all, they have a goal to accomplish tonight.

Sitting backstage in a more darkened area, the Global Tag Team Champions Andrew Raynes and Dustin Adams had themselves looking more prepared than ever. This was what they were waiting for, between all the sneak attacks and deceitful tactics used by people who want the brotherhoods championships. They weren't worried about being a threat to others or people coming for what's theirs, they thrived on it, they used all of it as a means of preparing them for their moment. They looked focused, standing in the shadows and ready to unleash the hate.

Andrew: Now it's time to understand why you fear us so much.

Ever since we became Global tag Team Champions at survival of the fittest, we've been more than happy to place the target on our backs and do what we want around here because we can. We never had a problem with you coming for us and wanting to take what you want, were right here all day long. However, all we've been shown by people like International Incident and Scream Machine is that they fear us, afraid of seeing the truth unfold in front of their very eyes.

That we are simply better than they ever could be.

You've seen countless times as the brotherhood would be on the verge of winning, we would be rudely interrupted by a bunch of clowns who can't stomach the fact that we are as good as we say we are, as good as these championship belts are over our shoulders. You people don't want to believe our hype because you don't want to accept that's it's very much as real as we say it is. You hate the fact that we know how to back up everything we say we can do in that ring. It's why International Incident used every chance they had to jump us, to attack when we weren't looking because they wanted to believe they were better than us.

Andrew pauses and just backs off slightly allowing Dustin to enter the frame.

Dustin: you've seen it though, when we'd stand face to face they would see the true power and dominance we truly possess. You've noticed that since our champions vs challengers match they've been awfully silent in terms of running their mouth or responding to us in any capacity. They witnessed what they were really up against when all their warning shots would come back to backfire on them. We knew they were simply outmatched and didn't have to do anything major to send a message. Considering we simply walked out to the entrance ramp was enough to mindfuck Dominic and Eric into losing to scream machine right before civil war.

Andrew chuckles taking a deep breath and getting himself psyched for tonight.

Andrew: We've proven time and time again that we are the team to beat around this company. While it may piss you off that we're as good as we say we are,we have no intentions of letting up in any capacity. You can believe that we won't stand a chance in the civil war match beacsie of what we're going to go through in successfully defending our tag team titles, but you'll see the true essence of hate and the dark side rising when we pull ourselves together to outlast all you fresh fucks thinking you have this in the bag. No one tonight will go through as much as we are missing to go through and still believe we can win civil war. It's why we ended up paired together in our battle Royal match. It all but guarantees that we have a title shot in our back pocket going into resurrection.

Dustin: Unlike most teams here, we don't let our ego get the better of us, we're the type of team and brotherhood that will go out there and do what must be done, that once Andrew and I are the last two standing in the ring, we'll go full tilt to prove who the better man is. You see, we need to keep ourselves sharp too, we don't just thrive because we work well together but we need to keep each other on our toes to make sure we never let ourselves get caught up in our hype. You people fear we're the real deal because we do it on our terms and we don't answer to anyone. We're the ones who came in and elevated the bar and now you have all these others who wanna come in and “cause chaos” but fail to understand that they fall by the wayside because we are the ones out setting a pace no one can keep up with.

Andrew: Why else do you think scream machine came and took their shot on Harker before I finished her off? Because they couldn't stand seeing what Siouxsie won't be able to do when it matters most. She thinks she can be the one to claim the global championship without having done anything relevant to earn it. After tonight though, once we win civil war, we'll be the main event of resurrection and you'll see the full extent of the hate being set loose in GCW.

They scoff as they walk off scene

GCW Heritage Championship
Chastity Noel (champion) vs. Derek Powers

[Chastity is on the defensive quickly, as Derek comes out fast and furious with hard lariats, shoulder blocks, body slams, and a spear. Derek with a delayed vertical suplex and then a big boot that sends Chastity to the outside. Derek follows her and whips her into the barricade. Derek charges in and plows right through her, destroying the barricade as a result. Derek with a spine buster through the Cajun French Announce table! Derek rolls her back into the ring and covers and would have gotten a three had Chastity not been too close to the ropes so she could put her foot on the bottom. Derek complains about a slow count which allows Chastity time to recover. Chastity with a bull dog take down. Chastity with a swinging neck breaker and then a hangman’s neck breaker. Chastity with a rear naked choke. Derek fights back up but Chastity puts him back down with a knee to face buster followed by a neck breaker. Chastity with a neck vice. Derek fights back up to his feet and Chastity plants him with a ddt. Chastity covers and the referee counts just a little fast but Derek does manage to kick out. Derek again complains, this time about a fast count, but Chastity drops him with a lung blower. Chastity with a Queen’s Ransom for a cover and a near fall. Chastity locks in The Guillotine! Derek manages to reach the ropes. Chastity is enraged. She goes for another Queen’s Ransom but Derek counters with a belly to belly overhead suplex. Derek with a power bomb. Derek goes for The Absolute Perfect Finisher but Chastity fights out of it by shoving Derek into the referee. The refere immediately calls for the bell.]
WINNER via Disqualification and STILL GCW Heritage Champion: Chastity Noel

[Derek is enraged at what happened. He blasts the referee with a right hand! Chastity comes up from behind and Derek drops her with The Absolute Best Finisher. Derek takes the GCW Heritage title belt. Mason gets in the ring and Derek blasts him with it! Derek then blasts Chastity with the title belt. Derek drapes the title belt across Chastity before making his exit.]

(We cut to the owner’s luxury skybox. Henry is shaking his head with utter disgust.)

Henry: I am appalled. Completely appalled.

Autumn: As am I. That should not be accepted in GCW.

Henry: Good, then we’re agreement. We should fine Derek Powers.

Autumn: What?! Are you crazy?!

Henry: You’re right. Let’s just fire him instead.

(Autumn shakes her head.)

Autumn: We are not firing anyone.

Henry: Derek Powers should not be roughing up an official!

Autumn: A referee who was clearly paid off or given instructions by you to help Chastity win tonight? I would’ve hit him too. If anything the referee should be fined.

Henry: So you’re going to block me on this one too, eh?

Autumn: Of course. I’m not going to allow you to run roughshod over this company Henry. You just remember, you have a choice to make and it had better be the right one.

(The scene shifts.)

[Scene opens…]

[Mara Kade and Siouxsie Blade, stand in the backstage area alongside Roderick Osborn. Both are in their ring gear, with Siouxsie pacing back and forth like a caged animal. Mara holds to the collar of her black and white leather jacket and has her shades on her face. She sizes up Roderick, as he looks at both Mara and Siouxsie behind her.]

Roderick: Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here with Mara Kade and Siouxsie Blade…. better known as Scream Machine. Ladies, you two have caused a stir since coming to GCW. You've challenged everyone in your way, in the ring and out. Tonight, Mara, you're in the Civil War. Siouxsie, you're challenging Isabella Harker for the Global Champion. Ladies, what are your thoughts going into what could be the biggest night of your careers?

[Mara tilts her glasses, revealing her eyes to Roderick. Siouxsie keeps pacing.]

Mara: Roddy, look in my eyes. Look at Siouxsie. I want to ask you a question. I want to ask EVERYONE a question…. what are you expecting tonight? Huh?

[Mara takes at Siouxsie before looking back at Roderick.]

Mara: Do we look nervous? Do we sound starstruck? Are we just happy to be here, Tokyo Dome, Civil War? What are we going to do? Think about that for about two seconds and then realize that out of everyone in the back.. Shotgun, Livewire...no one's more ready for this than we are.

Everyone knows the brand. You know what Scream Machine is about. You know our motto. You know what we stand for. You know, there's NO ONE, in this company with enough guts to challenge the so called best and smack every single one of those bastards in the face. I've been ready for a night like this for years. Since the days I was sleeping in my car, wrestling in San Fran, wherever my car took me. I was ready for this when I was working two jobs on the side just to have enough money for rent. I was ready for this the moment I came out of the womb. You look at our style, you look at how we carry ourselves, you look at our videos, you come to the World Tour and you see the hottest ticket to any wrestling show. But you don't see, you weren't there for the grid. The struggle that Siouxsie and I have gone through to build this brand from the ground up. So a night like this, Civil War, you put the both of us, in the biggest matches of our lives, you know what the result is going to be. Everyone in our way better run, run as fast as they can because we're fucking coming.

[Mara takes off her shades. Siouxsie keeps pacing.]

Mara: Everyone in my ring better know one thing. Mara Kade goes to war with all the ammo. Enough ammo to shoot all of you up. 29 people? More like 29 targets and I'm the fucking shooter. I'm the one with the hand on the trigger. I've already proven that i can go an hour. I'll go as long as I can to throw all of you out of the ring. And for the two other winners, let's just say I'll have enough shots to aim for your heads. You're looking at the next number one contender for the GCW Heavyweight Champion. And behind me, you're looking at my sister in arms, the next Global Champion Siouxsie Blade. And look at that Roddy? Even the GCW fans agree? You saw the poll? The fans, the people that Harker dies for, 55% of them know what we know. 55% knows what's coming. 55% of the GCW fanbase knows Siouxsie is about to get you Harker and take that title. And I'll be right here, backstage, being the first to celebrate with the new champ. But don't take my word for it. Sioux?

[Mara backs away as Siouxsie steps forward and speaks.]

Siouxsie: We live in a Mad world, where the Government was shut down for 35 days and 800 thousand people were living without a paycheck, the infrastructure that is built to protect you today is a fucking joke and you ask Mara and I why we are so anti-establishment when the entire thing is a huge farce. The GCW in many ways is the same thing, they don’t care about us, they care about what we can give them, money and unfortunately a tart like Isabella Harker has fallen right into the trap because she thinks the Global Championship makes her not only the “best” wrestler in the Livewire Brand and maybe even the world, it makes her hard work, dedication and so many ups and downs finally worth it, right? Isabella Harker, do you know true failure? Do you understand what true pain and suffering is? Live out on the streets searching for your next meal, hoping someone gives you some change? Wondering if your last night on earth will be then, sometimes hoping and wishing it was?

I have.

Outside from the little bubble you live where Titles and straps of gold make everything worth it? At the end of the day, it was some metal put on a leather strap that signifies what the company wants YOU to be and like any other lemming, you fell right for it. See, we are different, society has already shunned us, we are the criminals of the story, the villains that try to destroy what “Cindabella” here has accomplished….

[Mara giggles at the name Cindabella, Roddy shakes his head while Siouxsie turns to her and smirks before looking back at the camera and speaking….]

Siouxsie: I need you to understand that this is not a match for the Global Championship, oh no, this is a match for survival for I have never cared about the title to be honest, the only reason I’m going to pry it from your “Dead” hands if it calls for that is to use it as a symbol for what Mara and I stand for, a revolution. We are not some orange haired, cookie-cutter, company girl that will tell stories of triumph, tribulations and how proud we are to represent the GCW. We don’t care about this company, we care about what we do to it. Look at what Blood Rose did in the Aztec Warfare Match, we lasted from the very beginning and they cost us, what did we do? Destroy them but let me ask you, what happened when the GCW gave us our proper rematch with International Incident? WE BEAT THEIR ASS and it became a “Running Riot”. What about the Tag Team Titles? No, they are not even thinking that because they don’t want us to hold any gold including tonight, they know how perverse we are, what we will do with their precious titles. For you Harker, it was a simple case of the Seven Deadly Sins, your pride was simply in the way bitch, you couldn’t stand the fact I pinned you to close out the New Year on Livewire so it was about winning the Global Championship and proving to them all you could beat me one on one. Mara was the first?

[She slowly shakes her head, Mara cracks a smirk….]

Siouxsie: That’s where you’re lost in translation, Harker. Mara did exactly what Mara sought out to do, make sure that you think about tonight, you know what is coming, it was never about pinning your shoulders to the mat, tonight that is the plus, the cherry on top. For years I have watched your little tirades on twitter, your whole career has been about winning the Global Title, not once did it mean anything about leaving a Legacy, see, that title you want it to be your legacy, I on the other hand are going to change things up a little, I want people to remember me by the beatings I gave, by what we did to turn this whole thought process where people think that by following the establishment rules it will bring them fame, fortune and wealth. Is that how you feel right now Cindabella? Proud and so full of honor to be the Global Champion. I bet you are that girl who always made a big deal about her birthday, the kind who would let everyone know that it was your day and nobody cared. That’s fine and look, I know what you can do in the ring, you are one of the best in the GCW and I would be an idiot to not call that but let me tell you a little secret, I’m not a wrestler, I’m a fighter, I want to spill your blood, I want to break your bones, I want to leave you in a pile of shit in the middle of the ring like you were in some vicious auto accident and I WILL, whether I walk out with the belt or not, I will be the one walking out, you Isabella will be carried out and that is the message here…..

[The two ladies turn to one another and nod, Siouxsie then looks back….]

Siouxsie: The GCW needs to learn a lesson, they have to be taught that some of us are not here to conform to their ways or rules, you might be and what better way to scream it out loud, see what I did there? What better way than to leave their Global Champion broken, defeated and most of all brought back down to reality with the rest of these victims…. For that is what you are all to Mara and I. We are sick and tired of waiting, we are sick and tired of playing games and after tonight in front of the Whole World? Mara WINS Civil War and for the Bladester? I take THE Global Champion, the company and its title will know that we will ALWAYS…..

REFUSE….

RESIST……

RECLAIM!

[Siouxsie backs up as Mara takes off her sunglasses and smirks….]

Mara: Run, run Isabella Harker and the GCW…. Run as fast as you can.

Siouxsie: Witness…. Roddy…. Like the marquee on the Civil War title says, ANARCHY and THAT is what defines US. Hey Tory Street, I know you have been opening your mouth lately, take a gander tonight and wait in line, I have plenty of beatings left for you after Harker. Let’s go kill this Cindabella bitch, Mara.

[Mara and Siouxsie start to laugh, Blade gestures for them to leave as the members of Scream Machine walk off to the ring for the opportunity to be the Global Champion.]

Falls Count Anywhere Street Fight
GCW Global Tag Team Championship
The Brotherhood of Sith (champions) vs. International Incident

[Andrew Raynes with a springboard spinning heel kick inside the ring to the outside taking out both Eric Michaels and Dominic Baine! Dustin exits the ring and then whips Baine into the steel ring post. Raynes with a snap suplex onto Eric on the steel entrance ramp. Adams with a gorrila press slam on Baine through the French Announce table. Eric with a low blow and then a double arm ddt onto the steel entrance ramp. Eric with a steel chair blasts Raynes. Adams goes for a power bomb but Baine counters into a ddt on the concrete floor. Baine with a barbed wire baseball bat to the back and gut of Dustin Adams! Eric pulls out a table wrapped up in barbed wire. Eric with a hurricinrana sending Raynes through the barbed wire table! Eric and Baine with a belly to back neck breaker combo on the outside. Baine and Eric with a 3D death drop. Eric and Baine go for World War 3 but Raynes out of nowhere with superkick to Baine! Xxclamation Point to Eric! Raynes pulls out a bag of tacs and broken glass and pours them out all over the outside. Baine with a spear sending Raynes back first onto the tacs and glass! Baine and Eric isolate Raynes and fight with him up the ramp. They get ready to send him over the top onto electrical equipment below but Adams out of nowhere with a big boot sending Baine off the top and crashing into the electrical equipment below! Xxclamatory Sentencing on the steel stage to Eric Michaels! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS and STILL GCW Global Tag Team Champions: The Brotherhood of Sith

Backstage…

GCW Global Champion Isabella Harker can be seen walking through the hallways. As she stretches her arms, she passes Brittany Kayl, who has some ice on her back following her Championship loss. Harker stops.

Harker: "You okay?"

Brittany smirks.

Kayl: "Titles come and titles go. Good for Krissy… let her feel the heat as Champion for now. I know this isn't the end for me. What about you?"

Harker smirks.

Harker: "It's funny… I've been jumped by Siouxsie Blade every show in 2019. Always the same… always immediately after I defeat someone, or during the match. Always from behind. They badger me on Twitter as though everything has been face to face, but really? None of it has been. Well tonight? Siouxsie doesn't get to jump me from behind. Siouxsie doesn't get the advantage of a cheap shot… and she's going to learn that actions do carry consequences… and if Mara decides to play a role and continue the tradition of Scream Machine being unwilling to face me head on?"

It's now that Brittany smirks, tossing the ice pack aside.

Kayl: "She won't be a problem. Trust me."

Harker smirks, extending her fist, which Brittany touches in response. The scene cuts away…

“The Hall of Fame is a place for legends…”

(We see Steve Powers, Devon Kayl, Alexander Midas, Michael McKay and images of other Hall of Famers flash across the screen.)

“It’s time honor more.”

(We see Timothy Myers connecting with Rock Your World and then celebrating with the GCW Global Title.)

“Timothy Myers!”

(We see Chastity Noel connecting with Queen’s Ransom and celebrating with the GCW World Championship.)

“Chastity Noel, formerly Julia Braddock!”

(We see Jenni Anderson connecting with an Adora Bomb and then celebrating with the International Title.)

“Jenni Anderson.”

(We see Kyle and Neil Newman hitting their signature moves and celebrating with tag title belts.)

“Neil Newman and Kyle Butler, Golden Era!”

“These are your GCW Hall of Fame Class of 2019 Inductees!”

“They will be honored on Night 2 of Resurrection VIII in The Roundhouse in London, England.”

Glory Braddock vs. Minerva
[A collar and elbow tie up leads to a series of chain wrestling. Glory seems to have the upper hand early on. The pace picks up as Glory connects with several arm drag take downs, hip tosses, and a dragon screw leg whip. Glory with a leg grapevine. Glory cannon balls the leg on the bottom rope. Glory with a single leg crab. Glory goes for a figure four but Minerva kicks out of it, sending Glory shoulder first into the steel ring post. Glory stumbles out of the corner and into a running clothesline from Minerva Minerva with a scissor kick and then a scoop slam. Minerva with a fisherman’s suplex and then a swinging neck breaker. Minerva with a snap power slam into a cover and a two. Minerva goes for another body slam but Glory slips free and picks the leg and locks her in Glorify Thy Name. After nearly a minute Minerva reaches the ropes. Glory with Gloria In Excelsis Deo! Glory connects with Blaze of Glory for a cover and a near fall! Glory goes for Beautiful Insanity but Minerva counters with a Northern Lights suplex. Minerva with a Lou Thesz Press into closed fist punching. Minerva with a spine buster followed up by a verta breaker for a cover and a near fall! Minerva goes for a German suplex but Glory breaks it with elbows to her face. Glory connects with Beautiful Insanity! The cover but Minerva kicks out just before the three! Glory is stunned and immediately goes for it again but Minerva counters with a short arm clothesline. Minerva with a sambo suplex. Minerva goes for The Princess Killer but Glory counters into Shekhinah Glory! Minerva is slowly but surely fading away. Glory has it locked in the center of the ring as Minerva drops to both knees. It appears as if Minerva is unconscious until suddenly the spits the mist into Glory’s face...The Dark! Referee never saw it! Glory breaks the Shekhinah Glory! Minerva recovers surprisingly quickly and then hoists Glory up and drops her on her head with The Princess Killer! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Minerva

[Before she gets up off of the pin, Minerva licks Glory in the face. Minerva gets up and celebrates briefly before making her exit.]

The scene opens on Tory Street leaning against a wall somewhere backstage. She holds up three fingers.

Tory: “Three rings.”

She holds up another hand showing three fingers.

Tory: “Three survivors.”

Tory balls up one fist. With the other she shows off her middle finger.

Tory:“Only one person left standing.”

Tory balls up her hand. With a smile she says.

Tory: “I like those odds.”

“I am going to let you in on a lil secret, backing up Aubrey Powers wasn’t the only reason I signed with Global Championship Wrestling. You know the bitch. Her name is Siouxsie Blade. Tonight, she challenges Isabella Harker for the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship tonight. Before UWA closed, Sio jumped my sister Piper is the parking lot for no reason. My sister did nothing to her. Absolutely nothing. She claims she did it to send a message to Dante. He is on my list, too. So is Jack Parker. They may have forgotten about me. True to my last name, a Street never drops a grudge.”

Tory chuckles.

Tory:”Didn’t take long for Sio to resurface. Brought along her main cheerleader Mara to the party. I was tempted to sign the next week. Patience is a virtue, trust me, it was hard. Patience isn’t a Street virtue. Here I am. Aubrey can handle herself, The Brotherhood are off doing god knows what. And Sio is challenging for the Global Heavyweight Championship, know what that means. I am going to win Civil War. I am going to dump whoever stands in my way in Ring 1. I am going to wait, patiently, for the other two rings to clear out. Two more bodies stand between me and Sio. I am counting on Sio to do her part. Best believe I am going to do mine. I hope Mara Kade is one of the two to stand toe to toe with me. I can have the fun of dismantling the Scream Machine all by my lonesome.”

“Sio; my revenge will be realized at Resurrection. When I finally wrap my arms around your throat, you won’t scream. You can’t scream when someone chokes you out. You’ll be dreaming... STREET. DREAMING.”

-static-

(We cut backstage where we find Chastity Noel, pacing angrily in the private dressing room her agent, Mason Van Stanton, procured for her and his other clients. Mason is there as well, holding the GCW Heritage Championship belt as he tries to calm down his client.)

Mason: Chastity, please, try and calm down.

Chastity: I can’t be calm! Did you see what happened out there? Did you see what Derek Powers did to me? To us?! He even attacked a referee!

(She shakes her head.)

Chastity: Please tell me your brother is going to do something about this!

Mason: Um…

Chastity: He isn’t?!

Mason: He wanted to, he tried, but Autumn overruled him...again…

Chastity: This is becoming a painful ritual, Mason. Henry’s wife keeps getting in our way!

(Mason nods his head.)

Mason: I know, Chastity, but consider our success despite her interference. Hannah and Kendra retained the world tag team titles. You are still Heritage Champion. Now to make the night perfect my wife just needs to retain the world championship and then…

Chastity: ...and then I win the Civil War Match! I move on to main event Resurrection! Champion against Champion, Destiny against Chastity, the greatest Resurrection main event of all time!

(Noel’s eyes widen with delight.)

Mason: That’s right and either way, we win!

(He pats her on the back.)

Mason: But first you and Destiny both have a job to do to make sure this happens. Destiny needs to retain the title and you or Hannah or Kendra NEEDS to win the Civil War Match.

Chastity: I know, Mason. And trust me, I’m angry enough right now to take on all fifty nine other competitors BY MYSELF!

(The scene shifts.)

GCW Global Championship
Isabella Harker (champion) vs. Siouxsie Blade

[Harker spears Blade and pours on the right hands. From there it’s a hard shoulder block, a high back body drop, a huge lariat, and then gorilla press slam sending Blade to the outside. Harker goes out after her and whips her hard into the steel steps. Harker whips her hard into the barricade. Harker charges but Blade jumps out of the way and Harker crashes into the barricade, destroying it. Blade takes over with a snap suplex on the outside and then a slingshot, sending Harker face first into the steel ring post. Blade rolls her back into the ring. Blade with a t-bone suplex and a belly to belly overhead suplex. Blade with a flipping armbar submission. Harker reaches the ropes. Blade with a judo throw followed by a samoan drop. A cover and a near fall. Blade with a crossface. Harker reaches the ropes. Blade with a gutwrench suplex and then goes for Running Riot but Harker dodges the impact and then plants Blade with a German suplex and a bridge for a near fall. Both ladies pop up at about the same time and Blade takes Harker down with a Fireman’s carry into a reverse chin lock. Harker powers back up and fights out of the hold. Harker with Crushing Blow! Harker connects with The Stake! The cover...1...2...3NO! Blade kicks out at the last possible second! Harker is stunned and goes for it again but Blade rebounds off the ropes and goes for The Running Riot again but Harker ducks out of the way and, when Blade turns around, catches her with a second Stake! Harker covers...1...2...3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW Global Champion: Isabella Harker

The Brod: "Wooooooooooo!"

The scene comes on backstage, where "The Brod" Broderick Chase can be seen standing in front of the camera, in front of his currently title-less client, the Beverly Hills Bombshell Chantelle Chambers.

Brod: "Tonight… tonight… by GOD tonight! We are going to witness HISTORY tonight! We are going to see something tonight that GCW has never… EVER seen before!"

Chantelle steps forward, a grin on her face.

Chantelle: "A four-time World Champion."

The Brod laughs, clapping his hands together.

Chantelle: "Tonight, there is no fix. There is nothing you can say or do, Destiny, that is going to deny me from righting the wrong that was perpetrated against me at the End of Year Showcase. For a month and a half I have watched you walk around here… I have listened to your mocking me… I have watched you try to duck me and deny me my right to a rematch tonight. Well guess what? All you have succeeded in doing is making sure I'm extra-pissed off and extra-fired up. All you have done is make sure that I will do whatever I can to beat you!"

She smirks.

Chantelle: "There'll be no hiding tonight… no fix. No Mason Van Stanton. No Doctor. Tonight, it's you and me. One on one. And at the end, I WILL reclaim what was STOLEN from me. I WILL make history by becoming the ONLY four-time World Champion in GCW HISTORY. And I WILL return this company to it's natural state… ALL… EYES… ON… ME!"

Chantelle steps out of view, as The Brod steps forward once more, looking square into the camera with a…

Brod: "WOOOOOOOOO!!"

The scene shifts

(We cut backstage to the owner’s luxury box again. This time we Henry Van Stanton on the phone with someone.)

Henry: Really? So the deal is done?

(Autumn Van Stanton, his wife, eyes him cautiously.)

Henry: Good. Tell them my people will call their people.

(Van Stanton hangs up. He turns to look at Autumn who frowns.)

Autumn: What was that about?

Henry: So suspicious? I would think you don’t trust me.

Autumn: Lately I’m not so sure. What was that about?

Henry: Just a little business deal, that’s all.

Autumn: With whom?

(The Doctor grins.)

Henry: Does the name David Coverdale mean anything to you?

Autumn: Whitesnake?

(He nods his head.)

Henry: Yes. They’ve agreed to play at Resurrection.

(A grin forms on Autumn’s face.)

Autumn: For one you actually did a good thing, Henry.

Henry: See? I’m not all that bad when you get to know me.

(The scene shifts.)

Backstage, Dexter Russel stands in front of a "GCW Civil War" banner, smiling, ready for his next interview.

Dexter: "So much has already happened here in Tokyo tonight, and we have much more Civil War to bring you. Joining me now is a young lady who will be making her highly anticipated return to the ring in the Civil War Match later... She is the 2018 Civil War winner...Brooklyn Smith."

Brooklyn walks into the scene to a thunderous ovation. She smirks and waves as she takes her spot next to Russel.

Brooklyn: "Kon'nichiwa Tokyo!"

This invokes the expected pop from the capacity crowd, causing Smith to laugh.

Dexter: "It's been nearly eight months since you wrestled...but listen to that crowd! They love you here in Japan just like they do back in the States. How are the butterflies?"

Brook grimaces a little.

Brooklyn: "No pressure, right? The butterflies are very active right now...thanks for asking. When you're out injured, there is a time when you spar, starting with easy stuff and advancing to all out fighting with your sparring partner. As much sparring as you do, though, it can't prepare you for things like the awesome crowds or the compete level of your opponents. It's a little overwhelming, but I live for this. As my theme song says, I'm born for this. I know my odds of winning tonight are low, lowered by the fact that back to back winners of the Civil War Match are very few. It's a brutal match and winning once is enough of an accomplishment...no one can expect to win it two years straight...but yet, that's what I'm doing. If I felt there was no chance at all Dexter, I wouldn't even bother. But I'm here now in Tokyo, putting on the boots and the tights, and I'm getting ready to walk that aisle and face 19 other hungry wrestlers who want to main event Resurrection. Nothing can match the feeling!"

Dexter: "Are you disappointed that you aren't assigned to the same ring as Princess Nava Farrin?"

Brook brushes some hair out of her eyes and shakes her head.

Brooklyn: "No. It's a good thing we're not in the same ring, actually. If we were, I think I would lose my focus and forget about the goal and the fact that there are many other people in the ring looking for someone to throw to the floor. Besides, when I finally get to face Nava, I want it to be one-on-one. No one else in between us."

Dexter: "One last question...have you played any pranks on anyone tonight? Your antics had become legendary backstage."

Brook giggles.

Brooklyn: "Yes, actually."

Dexter: "Can you share any details?"

Brook grins.

Brooklyn: "Maybe I played a prank on you, Dexter and you just haven't figured it out yet. Have a good rest of the night."

Brook giggles and walks off, leaving Dexter looking concerned.

Dexter: "The always lovely Brooklyn Smith. She was joking about playing a prank on me...right?"

Dexter pats his pants pocket and looks worried suddenly.

Dexter: "I mean, where are my keys?"

Dexter starts going through his suit pockets, finally grabbing the thought missing keys.

Dexter: "Ah, nevermind...I found them! Why is the camera still on? Let's go to the ring!"

GCW World Championship
Destiny Van Stanton (champion) vs. Chantelle Chambers

Before the referee called for the bell, he spotted Mason Van Stanton at ringside. Without hesitation, he called the timekeeper over to pass a message along before pointing to Mason, then to the back. Mason started to freak out as Todd Phillips made the announcement…

Phillips: “Ladies and gentlemen, per the orders of Autumn Van Stanton, Mason Van Stanton and Broderick Chase are hereby banned from ringside!”

The crowd roars as The Brod nods understandingly. Mason, however, hops onto the apron, trying to get in the referee’s face. The Brod walks around the ring, pulling Mason off the apron by his leg, grabbing him by the scruff of his shirt and working to pull him back to the backstage area. Mason fights back, but security surrounds him, forcing him to the back. While this was going on, Chantelle had her head turned, allowing Destiny to jump her before the bell! The World Champion worked for a quick advantage on her rival, looking to hit a quick Destiny Cutter, but Chantelle pushes her off! Chantelle returned the assault in kind, attempting to hit #AllEyesOnME in the early moments, but Destiny spun through it and made her way outside the ring. The crowd roared as Chantelle stepped close to the ropes, attempting to goad Destiny back in, but Destiny reached under, pulling Chantelle out by the foot before spearing her into the ring apron! After throwing Chantelle into the ring steps, Destiny slid back into the ring and ordered the referee to count. The referee began counting Chantelle out, but the Bombshell rolled back into the ring at 6, and Destiny went on the attack! Destiny didn’t utilize a specific attack, simply seeking to overwhelm Chambers to the point she could secure the victory and retain her Championship. She came close on several occasions, but only getting as far as a two count. Later in the match, she set Chantelle up for a Skye Is The Limit, but Chantelle rolls out of the way before Destiny jumps. Destiny climbs back into the ring and goes to drag her back into place only to be caught with a small package for a two! Destiny gets back to her feet and stalks the challenger, but Chantelle fights back, catching her and hitting #AllEyesOnME, spiking Destiny’s head to the mat the same way Kendra Classic took it two weeks ago on Shotgun. She covers… 1… 2… DESTINY KICKS OUT AT THE LAST SECOND! Chantelle gets to her knees, looking at the referee in disbelief, even conferring with him. Destiny took this opportunity to get to her feet and kick Chambers in the back of the leg, knocking her forward, before she spins her around and hits the Destiny Cutter! Covers… 1.... 2… CHANTELLE KICKS OUT! Destiny took her turn being upset with the referee, going as far as to push him into the ropes before getting the idea of pushing him forward again. She keeps the pressure on, hoping he calls for the bell, but this plan backfires when Chantelle gets up and runs off the ropes. Destiny sidesteps, and Chantelle stops in her tracks before colliding with the referee. The Champion uses the momentary distraction to spin Chantelle around, hitting a second Destiny Cutter! She drops into the cover, but the referee doesn’t count, pointing to Chantelle’s leg under the bottom rope. Destiny rolls her eyes before getting off, dragging Chantelle to the middle of the ring. She looks to cover, but gets another idea, going to the apron and measuring up, springing on the top rope and looking to hit the Skye Is The Limit, but Chantelle gets her knees up, with Destiny careening onto them full force! She bounces off Chantelle’s knees, flipping to the mat and holding her midsection in pain as Chantelle pulls herself back up as Destiny does the same in the corner, with Chantelle using the moment to charge in, hitting Flash in the corner! Destiny stumbles out on her feet, and Chantelle moves forward, following up her facewash boot with a second #AllEyesOnME! She rolled onto Destiny, her body fully on top of the Champion as the referee counts… 1… 2… 3!

Winner and NEW GCW World Champion: Chantelle Chambers!

The crowd erupts in a chorus of cheers as The Brod returned from the backstage area clapping. Chantelle gets to her knees, looking exhausted as her manager enters the ring, pulling the new Champion into a hug. The referee hands her the belt and raises her arm for the crowd! The crowd cheers as The Brod wraps the World Championship around his client’s waist for a record-setting fourth time! We fade backstage…

--

The scene opens with Randall Williams in his locker room. He’s taping up his wrist. The door opens to the locker room, walking in is Jeffrey Alexander and Marcus Briggs, who looks beat up due to the match he endured with Kurt Logan a week ago. Randall folds his arms into his chest. Jeff smiles. Marcus’s facial expression stays neutral.

Randall: You guys shouldn’t be here.

Jeff: Why not?

Randall: We could wind up in the triple threat portion, Jeffrey. It’s pointless talking strategy.

Jeff: True. But--

Randall points to the door.

Randall: Can you please leave? I need to focus.

Marcus positions himself between Jeff and Randall. Staring at his friend he says forcibly.

Marcus: No. We’re not leaving til you man up.

Randall inches closer to Marcus.

Randall: Excuse me?!

Marcus: Did I stutter?

Jeff slides between Marcus and Randall.

Jeff: Easy homie. E-say. We ain’t doing this to-night. But Marcus did bring up a solid point. We do need to talk.

Randall: What’s there to talk about? You two crossed the line. Marcus got what he deserved. If you face Kurt next Jeff. When you face Kurt... justice will be served.

Jeff: Here is what I don’t get, homie! Why you all pissy about Prescott? Why her? Cause she was nice? Your reasoning don’t work for me! Me and Marcus were talking. We believe you want to tap that. She is hot. Makes sense.

Randall: Right... I came back to kick Kurt’s ass because I want to fuck his sister? Ok. Sure. Lets run with that.

Randall rolls his eyes.

Randall: I am already crossing a line trying to break up someones marriage. I already compromised what I believe in, all in the name of love. The more lines I cross, the more I am going to lose who I am. I can’t afford to become a monster. After Glory comes back to me, I will stop the madness. No more lines. Please. Promise me, no more innocents. Kurt goes down. Glory comes to her senses. Period.

Jeff and Marcus look at each other. Both of them shrug their shoulders at the same time.

Marcus: Screw morals. Katherine was collateral. That’s what happens in war. You think Kurt is gonna let up, you on something.

Jeff: Too late to back off now homie, especially tonight. Ring 3. You and Glo in the same ring. You slip up one time, she gonna eliminate yo ass. On the bright side, means I don’t need to pin ya to main event Resurrection.

Randal sighs.

Randall: We’re done. Leave. Now!

Jeff and Marcus exit the locker room. Randall finishes taping up his wrist as the scene fades.

-

(We cut to the office of Livewire General Manager Francis Taylor. She is looking rather frustrated, mainly because she has to deal with her current visitor; Aubrianna Powers.)

Francis: Ms. Powers, please, the Civil War Match is next and quite frankly I would like to watch it. I want a Livewire competitor to win so Livewire can take the grand stage at Resurrection alongside Isabella Harker, GCW’s premier champion.

Aubrianna: For starters, as much as I respect Harker, Chantelle Chambers is not only my bff but she is also Monarchy and I think she’d have a thing or two to say about Harker being the premier champion. Second, Livewire’s Resurrection main event is exactly what I wanted to talk to you about.

Francis: Oh?

(Powers nods her head.)

Aubrianna: You told me I could have my rematch at the Global Championship any time I wanted.

Francis: Yes, but…

Aubrianna: No! No more buts, no more games, no more broken promises. You said I could have it and I want it.

(Francis sighs and nods her head.)

Francis: Fine...when do you want your title rematch? Next Livewire I can make it happen.

(Powers shakes her head.)

Aubrianna: No way. I’m The MVP, bitch, and I am shooting for the stars just like the star that I am. I want my rematch in the grand stage at Resurrection against Isabella Harker.

Francis: Ah, well, I was afraid you would say that. Because there is a complication now.

Aubrianna: Complication? What the hell do you mean?!

(Travis Vessey steps into view from seemingly out of nowhere.)

Travis: Hey there, Aubrey. How are you?

Francis: He got here just before you did. He informed me that he is cashing in his Global X Briefcase for a Global Championship Match at Resurrection against Isabella Harker.

Aubrianna: What?! You can’t! He can’t!

Travis: The briefcase I won at Resurrection last year says I can. It was your idea, if I recall. Thanks for that, by the way.

(Powers glares at both Travis and Francis.)

Aubrianna: You need to fix this, Francis. You need to make a decision and fix this!

(Powers storms off.)

Main Event
Civil War Match

(The sound of Civil War by Guns n Roses begins to play.)

Look at your young men fighting
Look at your women crying
Look at your young men dying
The way they've always done before

(We see Kayla Jones connecting with a Kaylan Wind Kick to Sergai Chagev. Andrew Raynes dropping Aubrianna Powers with Xxclamation Point. Minerva with a Paradise Lost to Glory Braddock. Amber Sloane with a Rodeo Driver to Kimberly Williams.)

Look at the hate we're breeding
Look at the fear we're feeding
Look at the lives we're leading
The way we've always done before

(We see Chastity Noel dropping Derek Powers with Queen’s Ransom. We see Tory Street locking Jonathon Scarboro in Street Dreaming. Brittany Kayl with a My Bitch to Jessica Lasiewicz. Summer Collins with a Stock Market Crash to Leviticus.)

My hands are tied
The billions shift from side to side
And the wars go on with brainwashed pride
For the love of God and our human rights
And all these things are swept aside
By bloody hands time can't deny
And are washed away by your genocide
And history hides the lies of our civil wars

(We see images of Civil Winners past...Isabella Harker, Brooklyn Smith, Andreas Lasiewicz…)

D'you wear a black armband
When they shot the man
Who said "peace could last forever"
And in my first memories
They shot Kennedy
I went numb when I learned to see
So I never fell for Vietnam
We got the wall of D.C. to remind us all
That you can't trust freedom
When it's not in your hands
When everybody's fightin'
For their promised land
And
I don't need your civil war
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor
Your power hungry sellin' soldiers
In a human grocery store
Ain't that fresh
I don't need your civil war
Ow, oh no, no, no, no, no

(We see Adam Craig with a jacknife power bomb to an unlucky victim. We see Kelsai Adamson Mason with a leaping assault off the top onto various opponents. We see Catalina Herrara taking out Jonathan Scarboro en route to winning a match.)

Look at the shoes you're filling
Look at the blood we're spilling
Look at the world we're killing
The way we've always done before
Look in the doubt we've wallowed
Look at the leaders we've followed
Look at the lies we've swallowed
And I don't want to hear no more
My hands are tied
For all I've seen has changed my mind
But still the wars go on as the years go by
With no love of God or human rights
'Cause all these dreams are swept aside
By bloody hands of the hypnotized
Who carry the cross of homicide
And history bears the scars of our civil wars

(We cut to a logo of Resurrection VIII. Then we cut to the ring and we see Robert E. Lee in the center with the microphone.)

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, it is now time for the 2019 Civil War Match!

(The crowd pops loudly.)

Lee: Here are the rules...three battle royals will occur simultaneously in three different rings. During the battle royal phase eliminations occur by being thrown over the top rope with both feet touching the floor. The battle royal phase will continue untiil there are winners of each battle royal. From there the three battle royal winners will compete in a triple threat match in which eliminations occur via pin fall or submissions ONLY! There are no rest periods between the battle royal phase and the triple threat phase thus the last person to win their battle royal will receive NO rest break. Of the three finalists, the third place finalist will receive a tag team title opportunity for themselves and a partner of their choosing at Resurrection. Second place finalist will receive an undercard singles championship title opportunity of their choosing at Resurrection. The winner of the 2019 Civil War Match will receive a world or global title opportunity in the main event of Resurrection VIII!

RING ONE

Before the bell even rung to start the 2019 Civil War Match, the Global Tag-Team Champions, Andrew Raynes and Dustin Adams, started to size up their opponents. They started by taunting John Blair, who was separated from his own partner Chris Davids. Blair stood his ground as they shoved him, and when the bell rang, Sith started the beat-down on Blair, throwing him out of the ring. They were already looking for their next victim, and din't notice that Blair landed on the ring apron, so was still in the match. The Brotherhood's next victim was a relative newcomer to Livewire with no allies in her ring...Catalina Herrera. Herrera tried to fight both men off, catching Raynes with a dropkick to the stomach and Adams with a back elbow, but she was outnumbered and thus, despite a last minute save attempt from Blair, she was thrown to the floor.

A couple of battles which were not surprising to see were James Knight vs. Nadia Allen, as well as Hannah Myers and Kendra Classic vs. Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz. Knight had Allen up against the corner and was choking her out. This assault was broken up by Brooklyn Smith, who hit Knight with a knee to the head. The two started to brawl as a result. Allen went to go back at JRK, but was cut off by Angelica Jones, who hit her with a Hotshot. Jones threw Allen over the top rope, but Nadia held on and vaulted back into the ring, crashing into Jones, where the two traded lefts and rights. Krissy Sweetheart was battling with Cailey Carter, but the new International Champion was having some difficulties with the fresher Carter. Cailey hit Sweetheart with three consecutive German suplexes which had Sweetheart reeling, but Krissy managed to duck a superkick by Carter and she took Carter down with an ankle lock.

Despite retaining the World Tag-Team Championships earlier tonight, Wrestling's Most Wanted saw themselves facing elimination from the Civil War Match courtesy of Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz. Carmen and Allison drop kicked Kendra to the mat, then quickly sprung to their feet and drop kicked Hannah, who slid out to the floor. Diaz made chase, running around outside the ring until Hannah slid back in directly across from where she exited. As Carmen got back inside the ring, Myers quickly spun around and hit Diaz with a roundhouse kick that sent her to the mat. Hannah smirked as she pulled Carmen to her feet and speared her over the top rope, where Diaz fell to the floor. Myers grinned and waved to Carmen, who only shook her head. Hannah kept up the taunts, until from behind her, Allison Lorraine, who had just taken Kendra down with a spinebuster, grabbed Hannah by the tights and hurdled her out to the floor.

Unlike Hannah, Allison did not take time to celebrate...which was a good thing because Kendra was waiting for her. Kendra attempted a spear, but Allison ducked it causing Kendra to bounce off of the ropes, dropping Allison with a shoulder barge on the return. Kendra lifted Allison for a verticle suplex, but Allison countered with her own verticle suplex, leaving both women winded on the canvas.

Krissy Sweetheart was now fighting with Tory Street and Caily Carter was going toe to toe with Erica Layford. The Brotherhood of Sith had given up on John Blair when Sierra and Melanie McBride attacked them, trying for a double elimination. This turned out to be a big mistake as Andrew flattened Melanie with a vicious chokeslam and Dustin delivered a massive powerbomb to Sierra. The Sith then hit Xklamatory Sentencing on Melanie, turned and hit Sierra with Xklamatory Sentencing. Andrew yanked Sierra to her feet as Dustin lifted Melanie and together, the girls were thrown to the floor and out of Civil War.

John Blair was now fighting with Aurora Ramsey, a feud which had spilled over from Livewire. Blair's weight and height advantage served him well initially, but he had already sustained far more a beating in this match then Ramsey had. Aurora got the advantage with a rake of Blair's eyes. She then hit her trademark move, Thorn, driving Blair's head into the mat. As he rose to his feet, Aurora drop kicked him in the back, sending him over the top rope to the floor.

Angelica Jones was now battling with J.R. Knight and after a Hotshot, she had him nearly over the top. A well placed elbow to the top of Angelica's skull allowed Knight to back her off of him. Knight hit Jones with a swinging neckbreaker and threw her over the top, but she held on, ducking back into the ring and right into Derek Powers, who was fighting off Brooklyn Smith. Powers turned and speared Jones to the canvas. Cailey Carter gained the upperhand on Layford after Erica missed a knee drop. Layford got to her feet and Carter hit Sunkissed, knocking Layford over the top to the floor.

Kendra Classic and Allison Lorraine are still fighting each other, until the Brotherhood of Sith decides to attack. Dual clotheslines take both girls down. The two men go after Allison first, Adams holding her while Raynes beats her. they hit Xklamatory Sentencing on Allison, then together, lift her high in the air and throw her to the floor. No sooner was Allison eliminated, Kendra made her move. She rushed Dustin Adams, clocking him with a knee to the jaw, then she stepped back and nailed a drop-kick that sent Adams over the top to the concrete. Needless to say, Raynes took exception to his partner being eliminated, and he went after Kendra, diving at Classic, but missing as Kendra dodged him completely.

Cailey Carter was still catching her wind from her battle with Erica Layford, when she was struck with a Knight in Shining Armor, courtesy of James Knight. Knight continued to assault Carter for the next few minutes before throwing her out to the floor. The new International Champion (Krissy Sweetheart) is now going at it with the new North American Champion (Nadia Allen). The two put on quite the show, hitting each other with various high impact and power moves. Allen dropped Sweetheart with a springboard DDT. Allen then went for the Snake Charmer, but Sweetheart rolled out of the way. With both women laid out, Derek Powers swooped in, lifting Nadia for Powers To Be...but Allen wriggled free before he could complete it. Allen with a moonsault that drove Powers to the canvas. Allen with a frog splash to Powers! Allen then tried to pull Derek to his feet, but Sweetheart made her move, catching Nadia from behind with a bulldog. Powers was back up, and he exchanged a look and grin with Sweetheart. Together Sweetheart and Powers tossed Nadia over the top rope to the floor.

Powers put up a hand for a high five, and when Sweetheart recipicated, Powers pulled her in for a short arm clothesline. He then tossed her over the top, but Sweetheart held on. Powers went to finish the job, but was blind-sided with a boot to the back of his head courtesy of Angelica Jones. Sweetheart pulled herself back into the ring, but wasn't out of danger as Tory Street was waiting for her with a double knee face breaker! Brooklyn Smith found herself in danger of elimination as she was being choked out by Aurora Ramsey. Aurora had Smith from behind and Smith was starting to fade. A chant of "BROOK-LYN! BROOK-LYN" broke out in the Tokyo Dome, which seemed to give the returning Smith the adrenaline she needed. Brook steadied herself and shoved Aurora back into the turnbuckles, breaking Ramsey's hold on her. Smith tried to get a breather, but Ramsey was back after her, grabbing her by the hair, but Smith hit a back elbow followed by Seeing Stars! Smith was then able to grab Ramsey by the neck and toss her over the top to the floor.

No sooner was Aurora tossed, Kendra attacked Smith, driving Brooklyn's head into the top turnbuckle. Classic hit the ClassiCrash, but didn't get a chance to capitalize because Andrew Raynes hit her with a big boot, followed by a powerbomb. Street and sweetheart continued to brawl, neither able to get a decisive advantage...that is, until Street hit a knee lift to Sweetheart's face, followed by Masterpiece Theater. Sweetheart fell into the ropes, and a roundhouse kick from Tory knocked her over and out.

Following the powerbomb on Classic, Raynes went in for the elimination, but Classic caught him with a fist below the belt. She followed this with a head butt to his jaw, causing him to stagger back. Classic shoved Raynes into the ropes, but he pulled her in for a bear hug, making it difficult for Kendra to toss him from the ring. Kendra started to fight out with fists to Andrew's face and head and Raynes dropped her with a spinebuster. As Raynes crawled towards Kendra, Smith caught him with a boot to his head. Smith went to lift Raynes, but Knight came in with a double axehandle, dropping her to her face. Knight with a reverse neckbreaker to Smith. Knight with a Northern Lights Suplex. Knight lifts Smith to toss her from the ring, but is shoved from behind by Kendra. Although Classic was ultimately going for a double elimination, both Smith and Knight landed on the ring apron. In a temporary alliance, Smith and Knight teamed together against Classic, first hitting a double elbow. Then Knight lifted Kendra and Smith drop-kicked her, sending Classic to the floor.

It was no surprise that the alliance was temporary, and immediately, Night turned and took Brooklyn down with a clothesline. Knight hit a slingshot suplex. Knight went for a verticle suplex, but Smith blocked it before placing Knight in a hammerlock. Knight reversed the hammerlock on Brook then slammed Smith on the arm. Smith rose and Knight with The Rock Star Kick...but Brook ducked it and hit Knight with her own superkick. Knight staggered backwards and Tory Street, who was now between him and the floor, pulled down the top rope, making it that much easier for JRK to exit Civil War.

Raynes and Powers are now involved in a slugfest, and Angelica used this time to take a breather. Seeing that Smith had the same thought, Jones went after Smith, catching her from behind with a back-body drop. Jones Irish whipped Smith into the corner, following her in with a splash. Jones continued to assault Smith in the corner until Brooklyn started to fight back. Smith smashed Angelica's head off of the top turnbuckle, then hopped up to the top rope, coming off with the Night Cap! Both women were slow to their feet, and once they were up, Tory Street struck again...first taking Smith down with a roundhouse kick, then Jones with a snap DDT. Street lifted Jones with a fireman's carry, taking her to the ropes to deposit her to the floor, but Jones held on to the ropes for dear life. Derek Powers had just dropped Raynes near the center of the ring with a double underhook DDT when he saw the position Jones was in. Powers rushed Jones, slamming into her hard, causing her to fall to the floor.

Powers and Street immediately started to brawl, while Smith went after Raynes, who was just getting to his feet. Smith hit Raynes with a running lariot. Raynes got up and Smith with a drop-kick...but Raynes stepped out of the way. Street went for a roundhouse kick to Powers, but he dodged it and placed Tory in a full nelson. He wrenched it tight, swinging her back and forth before lifting her and tossing her viciously out to the floor. Powers then joined Raynes in a two-on-one beatdown of Brooklyn. After kicking and stomping on Smith, they threw her into the ropes. She came off, ducking a double clothesline attempt, bounced off the opposite ropes and nailed Powers with Seeing Stars. She turned and dropped Raynes with a bicycle kick, then turned back to Powers, and hit a second Seeing Stars...this one staggering him into the ropes, where Smith was able to send him over the top with a superkick.

The final two survivors of ring one, Brooklyn Smith and Andrew Raynes, started to circle each other. Fans hoping to see Smith win two Civil War matches in a row started to chant her name. Raynes came at her, but Brooklyn was ready, taking him down with a drop toe hold. Smith with a frog splash. Smith with a leg drop. Smith with a sleeper hold. Raynes was starting to fade, but suddenly dropped with a jawbreaker. Raynes placed Brooklyn in a headlock and repeatedly punched her in the face. Raynes with a side slam. Raynes grabbed Smith to throw her into the ropes, but she reversed it, throwing him into the corner. She ran in for a monkey flip, but Raynes held on and Smith rolled out by herself. She was quick to her feet, however, but not quick enough to stop Andrew from hitting Code of the Sith. The arena fell silent as Brooklyn lay on the mat unmoving. Grinning, Raynes approached Smith, lifting her high in the air, ceremoniously tossing her to the outside.

Winner of Ring One: Andrew Raynes
Time: 15:14

RING TWO
[Sophie and Mark pair off against Summer and Jessica. Kayla Jones stargets Saul Ramsey. Chris Davids goes after Adam Craig hoping to get more payback. Eric Michaels faces off with Jeff Alexander and Adrian Waters is targeted by Mara Kade. Anastasia Ivanova and Princess Nava Farrin face off and Chastity Noel faces off with Kimberly Williams. Rosa and Savannah face off. Adam Craig overpoewrs Davids and drops him with a big boot. Craig goes after Kayla and he and Saul double team her. Sophie and Mark immediately go to her aid, peeling Adam and Saul off and targeting them. Kayla starts shouting instructions, as it becomes clear that she has paid for their services. Meanwhile Kayla turns and drops Davids back down with Winter Is Coming. Mark O’Brian has paired up against the larger Adam Craig and Sophie goes against Saul Ramsey. Sophie snaps off a superkick that sends Saul Ramsey over the top and to the outside.]

[Sophie and Mark proceed to double team Craig. Summer and Jessica stay together, going after Mara Kade in an attempt to team up with Adrian Waters. Chris Davids has fought back and has Kayla rocked near the ropes. Sophie abandons Mark, leaving him to fend off Craig by himself, while Sophie helps Kayla. Craig uses the time to throw Mark O’Brian over the top rope and to the outside. Sophie and Kayla double team Chris Davids momentarily until Adam Craig peels Sophie off and starts brawling with her. Nava Farrin with a jumping heel kick to Anastasia Ivanova sends her over the top but Anastasia lands on the apron. Nava finishes the job with a dropkick sending Ivanova to the floor. Nava with a roundhouse kick to Kelsai Mason putting her down. Nava starts to choke Kelsai in the corner.]

[Kimberly Williams with a Shadowblade to Geneva Alan and another Shadowblade to Rosa Vasquez. Kimberly takes aim at Savannah but Savannah ducks and Kim runs into Chastity Noel who ducks and back body drops Kim over the top and to the outside. Rosa and Geneva start to double team Savannah. This doesn’t last long as Summer and Jessica come to her air, pairing off against the new Fame & Fortune. Unfortunately the damage is done and Jeff Alexander comes up and throws Savannah over the top and to the outside. Craig goes for a jackknife power bomb to Sophie and connects! He throws her over the top and to the outside.]

[Realizing that the seven foot Craig has a clear advantage Kayla starts rallying the troops. Princess Nava with a springboard spinning heel kick to Craig. Kelsai missile dropkick. Eric Michaels and Jeff Alexander with stereo superkicks but Craig still doesn’t go down. Kayla finally with the Kaylan Wind Kick and Craig is sent tumbling over the top and to the outside! Eric Michaels with a lariat clothesline to Mara Kade. Eric Michaels throws her over the top but she lands on the ring apron. He goes after her but Mara back drops him...Eric lands on the ring apron. Jeff charges and tries to knock them both out but Mara hangs on while Eric drops to the floor. Mara with a spring board hurricinrana onto Jeff.]

[Kelsai is now fighting with GCW Heritage Champion Chastity Noel who goes for a pile driver but Kelsai counters with a back body drop. Kelsai with a face buster. Nava Farrin and Adrian Waters are now brawling with neither giving an inch. Kayla with a Kaylan Wind Kick to Chris Davids sending him up and over the top and to the outside. Rosa and Geneva have Summer and Jessica backed up against the ropes. They charge but Summer and Jessica low bridge them, sending them over the top and to the ring apron. Alexander Midas from the crowd comes in and jerks both Rosa and Geneva off the apron, eliminating them!]

[Princess has Adrian rocked but notices Summer and Jessica are both vulnerable. Nava charges and clotheslines Summer over the top and to the floor. Jessica with Our Lady Peace sending Farrin to the apron. Jessica goes for it again but Nava low bridges her, sending Jessica to the outside. Mara Kade goes for a ddt on Adrian Waters but he counters with a Northern Lights release suplex. He goes for a lariat on Kelsai but she ducks and dropkicks him into a flapjack from Jeff. Jeff charges Kelsai but she leap frogs him and then superkicks him over the top and out of the ring! Kayla is measuring Adrian Waters for a Kaylan Wind Kick but he catches the foot and delivers an exploder suplex sending Kayla over the top and to the outside! Mara Kade with a dropkick that sends Adrian Waters to the outside!]

[We are down to the final four of ring two: Mara Kade, Kelsai Adamson-Mason, Princess Nava Farrin, Chastity Noel. Kelsai and Mara go at it while the Heritage champion faces off against the X Division Champion. Kelsai has Kade down with a ddt and then a standing moonsault. Kelsai goes up top for the double shot. Princess takes Noel down with a short arm clothesline and then Nava rushes over and shoves Kelsai off the top and to the outside. Whether it’s brand loyalty or just wanting to eliminate one person so it’s down to just the two of them, Noel and Farrin decide to double team Mara Kade. Noel holds Kade to allow Farrin to get shots in. They throw her into the corner and begin to stomp away. A belly to back suplex neck breaker combo. Chastity with the Queen’s Ransom. Nava with Ashoka Chokra. Just then Chastity grabs Nava and tries to throw her over the top. Nava skins the cat back in as Chastity starts to celebrate. Nava throws Chastity over the top and to the outside.]

[We are down to Mara Kade and Princess Nava Farrin. Mara Kade is still woozy and Nava attempts to take advantage. She goes for Ashoka Chokra but Mara Kade avoids it. Mara with a discuss elbow and then a step up enziguri. Mara with a spear. Nava ducks a clothesline and connects with a head scissors takedown. Nava with a superkick and Mara goes over the top but lands on the ring apron. Nava goes after her but Mara rakes her eyes. Mara goes for a suplex but Nava shifts her weight and lands on the apron. The two ladies fight on the ring apron back and forth. Nava throws a thrust kick but Kade ducks and lands a knee to the face that sends Nava to the floor.]
WINNER of Ring Two: Mara Kade
TIME: 10 minutes 55 seconds

RING THREE
[When the Civil War Match was about to start it was still unclear as to who would take Marie Jones’s place in ring three. Right before the match started Dr. Henry Van Stanton announced that his sister-in-law and former world champion Destiny Van Stanton would take her place in ring three. This was an unpopular and very controversial decision and immediately everyone ganged up on Destiny, brutalizing her across the board. JaMarcus was the only who helped her out and his assistance did manage to pay off as Destiny and JaMarcus fought against the odds to eliminate Alan Monroe first in a concerted effort. JaMarcus and Destiny then joined forces again to eliminate Alexander Midas.]

[From there things calmed down...well, as calm as you can imagine a battle royal getting. Brittany Kyal and Jessica Adams went after the JaMarcus and Destiny duo. Kurt Logan immediately went after Randall Williams the two foes fought tooth and nail. Glory and Minerva renewed their conflict from earlier in the night. Dominic Baine is brawling with Amber Sloane. Odessa Blake and Nicole Hunter have paid off against Karen McBride and Adora. Frederick Freeman fights with Jonathan Scarboro. Karina had been fighting with Rich Dix but then she stops him by producing a bag of what appears to be weed. She throws it outside. He reaches for it and Karina uses that opportunity to dump him out of the ring. Karina immediately goes over and helps Dominic Baine to double team Amber. By this time Saul Ramsey has been eliminated from ring two. Saul immediately rushes over to ring three, noticing Fredericck Freeman is in trouble. Saul jumps in and helps Freeman to double team Scarboro. Together they eliminate Scarboro from the ring.]

[Kayl with a My Bitch to Destiny. Jessica goes for a hurricinrana but JaMarcus counters into a power bomb. JaMarcus turns around and goes for a lariat to Kayl but Kayl dropkicks the knee and then locks in Shark Week! Minerva goes The Dark on Glory but this time Glory ducks and the mist sprays into Frederick Freeman’s eyes! Glory and Minerva exchange looks and then shrug their shoulders, turning and tossing both Frederick and Saul out of the ring. Glory turns and drops Minerva with Gloria In Excelsis Deo. Braddock notices Randall has Kurt in trouble. Glory goes over and saves Kurt. There is a tense stare down between Glory and Randall before Kurt plants Randall with a German suplex. Minerva plants Glory with a reverse ddt.]

[Baine and Karina with a power bomb neck breaker combo to Amber. Baine then cheap shots Karina and drops her with a buckle bomb and then a huge lariat. Baine smirks as he throws Karina out of the ring. Baine notices Nicole and Karen both in trouble as they are trying to eliminate one another. Baine rushes over and dumps both of them out of the ring. Odessa Blake jumps Baine, as does Adora, and now Baine is being double teamed. Adora gets to her feet and helps Jessica Adams against JaMarcus Avery. Meanwhile Brittany Kayl falls victim to a Destiny Cutter from Destiny. Dominic Baine with International Treaty to Odessa Blake and then eliminates her.]

[Amber Sloane targets Baine with a running knee and then a face buster. Avery is in trouble at the hands of Adora and Adams. Destiny peels Adora off and drops her with a Destiny Cutter. Adams with a snap ddt to Destiny. But Adams turns around into a huge spear from JaMarcus. Baine has Amber in trouble but Kayl comes up from behind and helps Amber out. Amber and Kayl together eliminate Dominic Baine. Meanwhile Kurt and Randall are still fighting tooth and nail near the ropes. Minerva with The Princess Killer again to Braddock and she’s laid out. Minerva, though, notices an opportunity and rushes over and dumps both Kurt and Randall out of the ring. Randall seems upset at first but Kurt barely notices as he fights with Randall back through the crowd and to the back.]

[Amber with a superkick to Minerva and then a Rodeo Driver! JaMarcus manages to drill Adora with a huge clothesline sending her up and over the top and to the outside. Avery turns around into a head scissor take down from Kayl. Adams and Destiny are going toe to toe. Amber Sloane has Minerva in trouble. Minerva wriggles free and drops her with a lung blower. Minerva turns around into a boot to the gut from Glory and a Beautiful Insanity! Glory throws Minerva over the top and to the outside...no! Only one foot touched and Glory doesn’t see it! Glory goes after Amber Sloane and tries to eliminate her. Minerva slips back into the ring. Minerva charges and dumps Glory over the top and to the outside!]

[Kayl is striking JaMarcus near the ropes with a series of superkicks, trying to rock the big man. She charges and goes for a clothesline but JaMarcus catches her and hoists her high over his head. JaMarcus turns and dumps her over the top and to the outside. Jessica with a springboard hurricinrana to Destiny followed up by a spinning heel kick and then a double arm ddt. Destiny is rocked but Jessica turns around into a huge lariat by JaMarcus Avery who in turn goes and throws her out of the ring as well, eliminating her.]

[We are down to the final four of ring three; Minerva, Amber Sloane, JaMarcus Avery, Destiny Van Stanton. Destiny peels Amber off and goes to work with rights and lefts. JaMarcus peels Minerva off but Minerva immediately strikes the big man with a low blow followed by The Dark! She licks him for good measure before a superkick sends him over the top and to the outside! Destiny doesn’t realize as she is still going after Amber. Destiny with a Skye High! Minerva with Seeds of Evil to Destiny and then Owl of Minerva locked in! Destiny is tapping like mad but to no avail as there are no submissions but Minerva is still enjoying inflicting the pain. Amber Sloane comes in and breaks up the submission. She pulls Minerva up and the two women start brawling. They are both trying to get the other out as Destiny slowly recovers. Destiny rushes in but both Minerva and Amber see it coming. They duck and send Destiny over the top and to the outside!]

[We are down to the final two of ring three; Minerva and Amber Sloane. Amber strikes first with a step up enziguri and a mule kick. Amber with a Rodeo Driver! Amber goes for an elimination but Minerva fights out of it. Minerva with a jaw breaker. Minerva scoops Amber up and plants her with The Princess Killer! Minerva pauses to lick Amber’s face before throwing her over the top and to the outside.]
WINNER of Ring Three: Minerva
TIME: 12 minutes 35 seconds

TRIPLE THREAT PHASE

Jim Bishop: We are down to three! The final three of the 2019 Civil War Match are Andrew Raynes, Mara Kade, and Minerva! One of these three will main event Resurrection, challenging for either the world or global championship!

(Mara Kade charges and then leaps over the top of her ring ropes, connecting with a flying forearm smash to Raynes.)

Jack Griffith: This isn’t fair to Raynes! He just won his ring and has had no rest period!

Jim Bishop: There are no rest periods, Jack. Remember the rules, there are no rest breaks between the battle royal phase and the triple threat phase. That means if you are the last to win your ring then you get NO rest period.

Jack Griffith: But Mara has had almost four minutes to rest and Minerva has had almost three minutes to rest. Raynes has had NO rest! Not even one second! It’s not fair!

Jim Bishop: Life’s not fair. Why don’t you go up there and console him?

(Mara pulls Raynes up and whips her into a roundhouse kick from Minerva. Mara and Minerva with a double suplex to Raynes. They whip Raynes into the ropes and drop him with a high flapjack. The two ladies begin to stomp away at Raynes.)

Jim Bishop: It appears as if they are going to double team the advocate of hate.

Jack Griffith: This is what I’m talking about! Women can’t beat a real man on their own so they have to cheat poor Andrew.

Jim Bishop: It isn’t cheating, Jack. It’s sound strategy.

(Mara and Minerva throw Raynes out of the ring. They join him outside and throw him into the steel ring steps. They deliver another suplex, this time on the outside to Raynes.)

Jack Griffith: Minerva and Mara should be eliminated! They went out of the ring!

Jim Bishop: That’s not how you get eliminated in the triple threat phase, and besides, Raynes went out first anyway, but nice try.

Jack Griffith: ANDREW IS YOUR WINNER DAMN IT!

(Mara pokes Minerva in the eyes and drops her with a ddt on the outside. She rolls Minerva back into the ring and then goes back in herself. Mara Kade with a Bikini Kill locked in on Minerva going for a submission.)

Jim Bishop: And just like that the tide has turned.

Jack Griffith: This is why a MAN will finally win the Civil War. Mara betrayed Minerva. Women can’t get along!

(After nearly a minute in the hold, all the while Minerva is fighting it, Raynes finally breaks it up with a springboard splash onto both women! Raynes whips Mara into the ropes and drops her with a leg lariat. Raynes with a springboard moonsault to Mara for a cover…)

1…

2...Kickout!

(Raynes charges and drops Minerva with a leg lariat. Raynes with a brain buster to Minerva. Her charges and floors Mara with a running knee. Raynes goes up to the top and goes for a frog splash but Mara gets her knees up at the last second.)

Jim Bishop: Mara Kade got her knees up!

Jack Griffith: Fight back, Raynes! Fight back!

(Mara drills Andrew with a running knee lift. Mara proceeds with Riot Rhythm before transitioning into a sleeper on Raynes. After about thirty seconds it appears as if Raynes is beginning to fade when Minerva pulls Mara off of him. Minerva with a short arm clothesline to Mara. Minerva with a sambo suplex to Mara.)

Jim Bishop: Now Minerva going on the assault with a string of offensive moves against Mara Kade of Scream Machine.

Jack Griffith: Get that traitorous Mara Kade! Get her!

Jim Bishop: I thought you were for Andrew Raynes?

Jack Griffith: I am. Andrew can now rest while Minerva beats the hell out of Mara!

(Minerva with a release German suplex to Mara. Minerva locks in Owl of Minerva. Mara fights and struggles as the referee checks for a submission. After about forty five seconds Raynes breaks it up. He goes for a pile driver but Minerva lands a low blow. Minerva with a ddt and a cover.)

1…

2…

...3NO! Raynes shoots a shoulder up!

(Minerva goes for Owl of Minerva again this time on Raynes but before she can lock it in Raynes pokes her in the eyes. Raynes manages to pull himself up and he and Minerva trade right hands, back and forth.)

Jim Bishop: Minerva and Raynes! These two are trading right hands and neither are giving an inch here!

Jack Griffith: Raynes is such a gentleman. He’s letting Minerva get shots in so she won’t feel bad about herself. You know, being a woman and all.

Jim Bishop: You’re a complete idiot, Jack.

(Minerva starts to get the better of the exchange. She has Raynes reeling. She goes for The Dark but Raynes ducks and the mist sprays into Mara’s eyes instead! Raynes superkicks Minerva and she goes out of the ring!)

Jim Bishop: The Dark! Normally it’s illegal but it’s perfectly legal in the Civil War Match!

Jack Griffith: And my man Andrew is gonna take advantage!

(Raynes with The Xxclamation Point to Mara Kade! The cover…)

1…

2…

...3!

Robert E. Lee: MARA KADE has been eliminated! Mara Kade has come in third place and has earned a tag team title match for herself and a partner of her choosing at Resurrection!

Jim Bishop: You heard him, folks. Mara Kade is gone and we are down to two. Minerva or Andrew Raynes one will main event Resurrection VIII!

Jack Griffith: Win it, Andrew! Win it for men everywhere! Tell that little girl to go back to the kitchen where she belongs and make me a sandwich!

Jim Bishop: Right, make you a sandwich, got it…

Jack Griffith: Huh?

Jim Bishop: Oh don’t mind me. I’m just writing down what you said so I can tell Minerva exactly what you said about her later.

Jack Griffith: …..please don’t.

(Raynes doesn’t waste any time. He leaps over the top with a plancha onto Minerva. Raynes with a sit out power bomb to Minerva on the outside. Raynes then takes her and places her on the Spanish Announce Table.)

Jim Bishop: Raynes is looking to end Minerva right here and right now!

Jack Griffith: He’s taking too much time. Be careful, Andrew! Those women are tricky!

(Raynes pulls out a ladder and sets it up. He climbs to the top. He goes for a frog splash but Minerva moves out of the way and Raynes crashes and burns through the Spanish Announce table, destroying it as a result!)

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Jim Bishop: He went for it all and found absolutely nothing!

Jack Griffith: DISQUALIFY MINERVA! SHE CHEATED!

Jim Bishop: How the hell do you figure that?! And besides, there are NO disqualifications!

(Minerva rolls Andrew back into the ring. Minerva gets Andrew in position before connecting with Hell’s Bells! The cover…)

1…

2…

...3NO! Raynes gets a shoulder up!

Jim Bishop: How the hell did he kick out of that?!

Jack Griffith: Because he’s a real man’s man!

(Minerva bites down on Raynes’s ear!)

Jack Griffith: Who the hell does she think she is?! Mike Tyson?!

Jim Bishop: Your jokes are old, Jack.

(Minerva releases him and then stands back, waiting on Andrew to get up. She goes for a scissors kick but Andrew avoids contact and floors her with Code of the Sith! Raynes with The Syndicate! He heads up top and comes off with Rayne Drop!)

Jim Bishop: Rayne Drop! He’s on a roll!

Jack Griffith: Rayne Drop? Didn’t someone else use that name once?

Jim Bishop: It was just your imagination, Jack.

(Andrew Raynes measures Minerva as she pulls herself up. He goes for Thunderstruck but Minerva catches the foot, spins him around, and strikes him with Paradise Lost! The cover…)

1…

2…

...3!

Robert E. Lee: Andrew Raynes has been eliminated and has earned a shot at any undercard singles championship of his choosing at Resurrection! Therefore the winner of the 2019 Civil War Match is MINERVA!

Jack Griffith: No! This can’t be happening!

Jim Bishop: You couldn’t have asked for more from Andrew Raynes. He already competed once earlier in the night in what was a brutal, violent tag team title match. Then he competed again in the Civil War Match and due to winning his ring last he got NO rest break. Non stop fighting for nearly thirty minutes during the course of the entire Civil War Match and he still came within a hair of victory but it wasn’t meant to be on this night. This night belongs to Minerva who already defeated Glory Braddock one on one and now, after winning the Civil War Match, has punched her ticket to the main event of Resurrection VIII!