Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

“More” by Usher begins to play out over the crowd, bringing them to their feet. But what they are greeted with is a slightly out-of-character Beverly Hills Bombshell, as the GCW World Champion Chantelle Chambers emerges with her once-signature scowl on her face. Without the fanfare or playing to the crowd - even forgoing the introduction of her manager, The Brod - Chantelle makes her way towards the ring. She walks around to the timekeeper’s table and takes the microphone before ascending the stairs to the apron. The Brod, who had climbed into the ring as Chantelle walked around it, moved to the side of the ring the Champion sought to enter from and pulled the middle ropes up while standing on the bottom. Chantelle climbs in and unclasps the Championship, handing it to her manager.

Chambers: “Two weeks ago... “

She shakes her head, her scowl remaining intact.

Chambers: “Two weeks ago, Minerva did exactly what she was supposed to do when she stood in this ring and declared that she was using her victory at Civil War to challenge me for this…”

She points to the belt in The Brod’s hands.

Chambers: “Two weeks ago was supposed to kickstart the road to Resurrection and a guaranteed big box office match with the biggest star this company has ever created taking on a woman who many have pegged for the future of this company with the top prize on the line. But two weeks ago, those plans were derailed, and all for the benefit of the political machinations of the Van Stanton family.”

The crowd boos this as Chantelle looks around.

Chambers: “I BEAT Destiny Van Stanton in the middle of the ring, one-two-three, at Civil War. No shenanigans. No outside influences. Just a one-on-one contest where THE BETTER WOMAN WON! This was NOT a repeat of the End of Year Show, where the fix came in the form of a fast count ripping away what I had EARNED and BUILT. This was a match to RIGHT that wrong, but two weeks ago after a four-on-two blindside attack, Destiny declared that she had been inserted in the match.”

The crowd’s boos hit a fever pitch as Chantelle paces around the ring.

Chambers: “I’ve stood here and told you about the bullshit politics I have encountered in my time here, but this takes the cake. I beat Destiny TWICE… first at Survival of the Fittest in November, then again last month at Civil War. And here she is again worming her way into a match that she does not belong in!”

Chantelle lowers the microphone, pacing around. The Brod gets in front of her, urging her to breathe and calm down. Chantelle heeds her manager’s advice, nodding her head.

Chambers: “But I am a fighting Champion now. I will take the challenge of Minerva… the challenge that she EARNED the right to make… as well as the political challenge of Destiny Van Stanton. I will endure. I will overcome. Because this is MY GCW. And in MY GCW, I am the name on all the marquees. I am the face on the media items. I am the GCW WORLD CHAMPION… and this company is ALL EYES ON ME!!”

Chantelle throws the microphone down and steps forward, taking the Championship belt from The Brod and lifting it up. The scene cuts.

--

Jessica Adams and Cailey Carter IN ACTION

Jessica Adams and Cailey Carter defeat Joey Micheals and Slade Merriman. Carter pinned Michaels with a moonsault that was precluded by a Jessica Adams superkick. Slade... once again walked out on his partner.

(We cut backstage where we find GCW Owner Dr. Henry Van Stanton standing by next to GCW journalist Dexter Russell.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I am Dexter Russell and with me at this time is the owner of Global Championship Wrestling, Dr. Henry Van Stanton. Thank you for joining me, Doctor.

Henry: My pleasure, Mr. Russell.

Dexter: This past Shotgun your wife, Autumn Van Stanton, dropped a bombshell regarding Resurrection. She announced that you would be competing against Glory Braddock with ownership of GCW on the line. I understand you have something you would like to say about that match.

(Van Stanton smirks confidently.)

Henry: You’d think I would be upset with my wife but I’m not. She only has GCW’s best interests at heart but she is confused. In reality it is I who knows what is truly best for GCW. The Board of Directors should know this. It was them who stripped Glory of power and then forced her to sell her interest to me. If Glory Braddock couldn’t be trusted to run this place back then, then how could she be trusted to run it now?

(Van Stanton shakes his head.)

Henry: The answer is that she cannot. Nevertheless, the match has been made and there is nothing I can do about that. However, I am still the owner of this company and I can make a few slight changes to the match.

Dexter: What kinds of changes?

Henry: What people don’t know is that there is a history between my family and Glory’s. Our father ended the wrestling career of Glenn Braddock. I’m sure that plays a role in Glory’s jealousy. Another thing people don’t know is that both Mason and I myself are trained wrestlers. We were trained by our father just as Glory was trained by her father. If Glory really has this beef with us, for whatever reason it may be, then how about we give her exactly what she really wants and that is the opportunity to fight BOTH of us. Furthermore, since this rivalry between the Van Stanton family and the Braddock family has gone on for so long, then let’s just end it once and for all. Let’s put it all on the table. Winner take all. Not only will I put GCW on the line but I’ll put myself on the line. I leave GCW for good if Mason and I lose. But if we win, then Glory must leave GCW forever.

(Van Stanton nods his head.)

Henry: That’s right, Mr. Russell, let’s make this Henry and Mason Van Stanton against Glory Braddock. Now I’m sure my wife would come back and say that a handicap match is unfair. Granted if Glory truly is The Best in the World then surely she could beat us both, right? But I’m a fair man. I’ll allow Glory Braddock to pick ONE partner to team up with her and face us. The catch is, whoever Glory gets as her tag team partner must face the same consequences. In other words, whoever teams with Glory Braddock also puts their career on the line in this match.

Dexter: Is that official?

Henry: Not only is it official but it is happening. The Van Stanton Brothers standing united against Glory Braddock and whoever is crazy enough to team with her. And to anyone watching this who may think about working with Glory Braddock, understand one thing…

(He grins nastily.)

Henry: ...the fix is in.

(The scene shifts.)

--

Brooklyn Smith vs Emanuel Dionisia

Brooklyn defeated Emanuel with a dominating performance she concluded with The Night Cap.

--

(The scene opens with Slade Merriman walking into the parking lot. Janice King is in hot persuit)

King: Slade. I would like to ask you a question about your recent behavior.

(Slade stops.)

Slade: Now you want to talk?

King: You have been walking out on your tag team partners for months now. Why?

(Just as Slade is about to answer the question, he is mysteriously knocked down. Doesn’t take long for the mystery to unravel. It’s BRITTANY LOHAN. She hops on Slade, grounding and pounding him to death as he tries to cover up the best he can at Brittany’s relentless assault. She gets off him. She kicks him in the ribs. Her attention briefly turns to Janice.)

King: You’re not supposed to be here!

Brittany: Am I in the arena, Janice?

King: Well.. no.

Brittany: Then I’m not trespassing.

(Brittany backs up. She punts Slade in the ribs. Slade is crying in pain. Brittany picks Slade up, she drives his head throw the drivers side window. Glass shatters all over the place. Britt pulls Slade out, drops him to the ground. His face is cut up, clearly he’s bleeding. Appears he has lost consciousness. Brittany turns to the camera.)

Brittany: Your brother’s predicament is on YOU, Helena. Now, will you fight?!

(Brittany turns around, she walks off into the night as the scene fades to black.

(We cut backstage to the private dressing room for Mason Van Stanton’s girls. The GCW Heritage Champion Chastity Noel is the only one there at this time and she is alone with Mason Van Stanton.)

Chastity: Are you certain that your brother knows what he is doing?

Mason: Uh...yes, sure, of course!

(Noel frowns.)

Chastity: You don’t sound certain.

Mason: Well, I do question his logic in putting so much on the line. I get that he can’t control the board putting ownership on the line against Braddock but him putting his career on the line? Well, we could still use him but now that’s up in the air, if we lose…

(Chastity shakes her head.)

Chastity: Your brother is useful to us only so long as he has power. If you lose, so what if he’s gone? He couldn’t help us anyway.

Mason: You do raise a good point.

Chastity: Of course I raise a good point. Now let’s forget about your brother and focus on what’s really important. Namely me. I have done quite well in raising the standard of excellence and value in the GCW Heritage Championship. I have been quite the flag bearer as GCW Heritage Champion. Now I wish to complete my mother’s work. But I can’t do that while that bulbous idiot Derek Powers is still hot on my heels.

Mason: I know…

Chastity: I hear he’s STILL lobbying for a title match. Is that true?

Mason: Unfortunately. But I am going to do everything in my power to make sure he doesn’t get his filthy hands on your title.

Chastity: See that he doesn’t. Remember, I am the crown jewel of your clients, I am the top champion and most successful of your clients, at least until Destiny wins back the GCW World Championship. I am not just wrestling royalty, I am true royalty, daughter of the true Queen of Wrestling Aphrodite Noel, and I expect to get results.

(She holds out her hand and Mason kisses it.)

Mason: Of course, Chastity. You are the greatest Heritage Champion of all time and this title is going nowhere.

(The scene shifts.)

--

Princess Nava Farrin & JaMarcus Avery IN ACTION.

Nava Farrin and JaMarcus Avery dominated Monroe Jones and a local talent. JaMarcus worked most of the match, relentlessly beating down both opponents. Nava came in towards the end, knocked out Monroe with her devastating headbutt to the chin.

--

"So, Geneva, you know what you have to do tonight..."

Meagan Collins is going over final instructions with her Suffrage charges before Geneva Alans match tonight with Summer Newman. For Meagan, this one has a personal connection... because the current Fabulous were once called Fame & Fortune. Aunty Megs doesn't like that, oh no! Geneva sighs.

Geneva: Yes, Meagan, I'll... as you put it... 'Drop Summer on her vapid lil' head, crack it open, and cause what little brain matter she has to pour out'!

Meagan: Exactly! The rest of you, if Jessica Jones tries anything, give her the well-deserved beating of her life! I want those two to regret ever having used the name 'Fame & Fortune'! It's Mine, Mine, MINE!!! ... Well, Angies too... but mostly MINE!!!

Erica: Relax, Aunt Meagan... Geneva is going to kick Summers ass, but you need to calm down! Remember what the Doctor said!

Meagan: FUCK THE DOCTOR!!! 'Too excitable', my ass!

Meagan mumbles something to herself, that we can't make out.

Geneva: Meagan, I promise you... after tonight, Summer will pay for the blasphemy of ever having associated herself with the Fame & Fortune name!

Odessa: And if Jessica gets involved...

Odessa slams her fist into her palm.

Meagan: That's what I like to hear! Tonight, we make a statement... Suffrage style!

--

Derek Power versus Sergei Chagev.

Derek Powers jumped Sergei from behind as he made his way to the ring. Ran him into the baricade. Ran him into ringsteps. Unrelenting, unforgiving beatdown. Derek barked at the ref to start the match, which is what happened, Once THE ABSOLUTE PERFECT... !!! Finisher later (Headlock Driver) and Sergei was officially finished off. Official time of the match, five seconds, unofficially, it was longer than that. After the match, Derek powerwalks off.

--

(We cut backstage where we find Summer Collins stretching before her match tonight. Jessica Lasiewicz is sitting in a chair watching her partner prepare, musing out loud.)

Jessica: You know something? This is a very important match for us.

Summer: Yeah, I know. Suffrage has been on a roll, I’m sure they’re looking at the tag titles just like we are. We need to make sure we are FABULOUSLY ahead of them in the tag team title hunt.

(Collins smirks but Jessica shakes her head.)

Jessica: It’s not just that, Summer. Geneva and Rosa are calling themselves Fame & Fortune.

Summer: Right…

(Collins sighs as she stands up and faces Jessica.)

Jessica: That name is OUR birthright. My mother and your sister-in-law, Angelica and Meagan, they were the original Fame & Fortune. We the second Fame & Fortune. We, by all rights, should have claim to that name. Not those two.

Summer: Don’t get worked up, Jess. It doesn’t look Fabulous.

Jessica: I get that but this is personal. We need to send a message and that starts with you against Geneva Alan.

(Collins nods her head.)

Summer: I agree and I will send that message loud and clear. I’ll beat her and I’ll do it as only you and I can…

Jessica: ...while looking Fabulous?

Summer: Now you’re getting it.

(The scene shifts.)

--

Summer Newman vs Geneva Alan

Summer Newman won by DQ. Rosa Vasquez broke up a potential near fall when Summer managed to hit the Stock Market Crash. Jessica slid in the ring, the old Fame and Fortune and the New Fame and Fortune brawled. Stalemate. The rest of Suffrage (Odessa, Erica, Nicole) tried to overwhelm Jessica and Summer. Then Total War and The Golden Couple followed suit to fend off the swarm. The ladies of Suffrage retreated leaving Golden Couple/TotalWar and Fabolous in the ring. Jessica/Summer left knowing Golden Couple/Total War weren’t necessary there to save them per say, still appreciative for the back up nonetheless.

--

(We cut back to the owner's luxury skybox. Autumn Van Stanton is there but she is not alone. With her is The British Bombshell Glory Braddock. Autumn is on the phone having an intense conversation with someone on the other end.)

Autumn: You can't seriously be telling me this?! I am the CHAIRMAN of the Board of Directors and my husband...

(She sighs and nods her head.)

Autumn: ...yes, I know that he is the owner of the company. Fine...goodbye...

(She hangs up and turns to gaze at Glory.)

Autumn: No such luck.

Glory: Not your fault, mate. You had to know that Henry and Mason would have some trick up their sleeve. We knew that we wouldn't be able to wrestle control away from them without a fight.

Autumn: But now your career is on the line. Are you sure you want to put your career on the line for this? For...

Glory: Am I willing to put my career on the line for the company I resurrected years ago? Damn right I am.

(Glory walks off.)

--

Backstage……

The winner of Civil War and the woman that was attacked a few weeks ago after stating who she would challenge in Chantelle Chambers, “The Gypsy Moth” Minerva in her red wrestling gear, leans against the wall by the staging area, ready to go out and wrestle in the Main Event. The hood of her jacket rests over her long black strands of hair as she speaks softly from her dark red lips….

Minerva: “You had to take my spot? My moment? My chance to speak to the world by stating that I would challenge Chantelle Chambers for these EYES were ALWAYS on her. The Van Stanton’s don’t get it, they can’t comprehend that this company and GCW is not a platform for these pathetic and bureaucratic games. Destiny has no place in the Main Event of Resurrection, she had her chance and now? One would think it is the back of the line for her but then Wrestling’s Most Wanted decided to also interfere. Chastity Noel decided to intervene and when I was laid out and came to, I smiled, I laughed a little inside……

That is when I knew there would be no remorse for what happens tonight.”

Her Icy blue eyes stare into the camera….

Minerva: “Because you see, there are jackals amongst the den of lions. They cackle, pick they’re wounded prey like cowards and in numbers attack the weak. I am not prey, I’m certainly not the weak. In just a few moments, the GCW will witness why I won the Civil War, why I defeated one of the best on this planet in Glory Braddock. Destiny, Noel, Wrestling’s Most Wanted….. what these fans here will witness is a massacre. No, Chantelle, no Rainbow Connection, we stand as allies for ONE purpose and when they are all laying in a heap? After the van Stanton’s learn that the only fix that is on is the one I spit in their face? Then my EYES will be back on YOU, Chantelle.”

Minerva cracks a smile….

Minerva: “And then, GCW…. After my revenge tonight? I take the World and place it in my hands.”

Her eyes narrow as she says nothing more and heads to the ring.

--

Main Event:
Chasity Noel, Destiny Van Staton & Wrestling's Most Wanted vs Minerva, Chantelle Chambers & The Rainbow Connection.

Minerva, Chantelle Chambers & The Rainbow Connection won when Minerva scored a pinfall onf Kendra Classic. As you would expect, with all the tension between rivals, the match resembled more of a brawl/fight then an actual wrestling match. Towards the end, however, Derek Powers did show up, he attacked Mason Van Staton on the outside, drawing Chasity’s attention to him. Chantelle neutralized Destiny. Rainbow Connection kept Hannah at bay, which left Minerva alone to drop Kendra with The Princess Killer.

After the match, the good girls stood in the ring standing tall. As the end credits rolled, Minerva and Chantelle did share a competitive glare. Minnie glancing at the GCW World Championship, Chantelle standing her ground.