The Road to Resurrection.

randy

The Road to Resurrection.

Post by randy » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:11 pm

Gonna borrow G's office for a quick second...

For us SHOTGUN folk, the Road to Resurrection begins. The next pay per view for us will be a joint pay per view with the Livewire Brand in February (CIVIL WAR). The Livewire brand has one more pay per view before that event (Game Over in January). For us on SHOTGUN, CIVIL WAR and Resurrection is where my head is currently at.

I do have some idea of how The Road to Resurrection will go, the plans are all tentative. Always subject to change. I have altered my initial plans several times based on factors, I am a pretty open minded guy when it comes to shaking up the initial plan. With that said, if anyone on the SHOTGUN brand has ANY ideas of what they would love to see for there characters, now is the best time to shoot me any ideas. Keep this in mind, if you don't put in the work (segments are important. Twitter as well. Here in GCW segments have always taken priority to how big your push is), less likely your idea will go through. For whoever is new obviously, you will be taken care of until I see you are in it for the long haul. Then I can invest without worrying about a potential flake, what sucks more than anything is investing in someone and they fade off the map for whatever reason.

Fine Print: When you send in your ideas, please, don't make request for title shots. I'm good with suggesting what division you'd like to be in, flat out requesting a title match or a shot at a championship will elicit an eye roll from me. You'll get a title match in time if you deserve one. And I will make that determination based on what stories are going on at the time, patience is a virtue. I am trying to be as story based as I can while being fair to everyone.

Send ideas to this account, obviously.

Lets have fun.

Corner G

Re: The Road to Resurrection.

Post by Corner G » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:38 pm

"My name is William Riker, and I approve this message."

randy

Re: The Road to Resurrection.

Post by randy » Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:05 pm

I asked to PM any ideas to me (if its Livewire related, PM Corner G).

Return to “Make It So, Number One!”