Shotgun 08.09 <results>

randy

Shotgun 08.09 <results>

Post by randy » Sat May 04, 2019 8:11 pm

Janice King: Joining me at this time... Suffrage.

Meagan Collins leads her Suffrage charges on-screen. Before Janice can begin to ask any questions, Meagan snatches the microphone and pushes Janice off-screen.

Meagan: We don't need you for this, Janice! I'LL be doing this interview, thank you very much!

Meagan turns to her girls.

Meagan: Aunty Megs here, introducing the SUPREME group in ALL in GCW! The same group who swept ALL of their matches two weeks ago! My Niece, The Next Evolution of Professional Wrestling, Erica Layford... The Enforcer of Suffrage, Odessa Blake... That Heavenly Gift from Above, Nicole Hunter... and the newest, and eventually greatest, version of Fame & Fortune, Geneva Alan and Rosa Vasquez! Together, along with yours truly guiding them, we are Suffrage!

Meagan decides to start with Erica for the 'interview'.

Meagan: Erica, my sweet, beloved Niece... tonight, you face, not one, but two wrestlers in a triple-threat match! First, you got that insufferable bitch, Alissa Midas, then you add that other insufferable bitch, Destiny Van Stanton, and tonights triple-threat will be a double-dose beating, courtesy of Suffrages crown jewel! What are your thoughts heading into this easy victory... I'm sorry, big match, tonight?

Erica snickers.

Erica: Aunt Meagan, Alissa Midas and Destiny Van Stanton? They're nothing! Two 'women', and I stress to use that term, who obviously only married their husbands for their hubbies money! My Aunt Meagan would never do something like that! She married Uncle Michael because she truly loves him!

Meagan looks sideways.

Meagan: Uh... yeah... shame on those women!

Erica: Now me? I'm a self-made woman! Attention ladies, your hubbies and their money aren't going to be able to save you from the beatings that I'm going to subject to the both of you, tonight! Destiny? All the momentum you've gained, heading into your World Title match at Resurrection? Poof! Gone! Alissa? Well, you won't have to worry about the eight-man tag at Resurrection... because I plan on putting you back in the hospital, once tonight is said and done with!

Meagan: You heard my Niece! Destiny, Alissa, you two poopy-heads are in for it, tonight! Now moving on...

Meagan decides Fame & Fortune will be next.

Meagan: Geneva, Rosa... MY Fame & Fortune... two weeks ago, you two defeated Jessica Adams and Cailey Carter in singles matches. Tonight, you're gonna beat them in tag-team action!

Geneva: Jessica Adams and Cailey Carter... Cailey Carter and Jessica Adams...two peas in a pod, or two fools in a folly, more likely. Girls, Girls, Girls... didn't you learn your lesson two weeks ago? Rosa and I beat you in singles matches... what makes you think you can beat us in what we excel at? We are a tag-team, first and foremost! Fame & Fortune... that name carries a lot of meaning and prestige, a meaning and prestige that we will continue to uphold and carry into the future!

Rosa: It's like Geneva said, you two couldn't beat us two weeks ago, and you're not going to beat us tonight! Make no mistake about it, we were better than you then, better than you now, and we will always be better than you! You are looking at the future World Tag-Team Champions after Resurrection is said and done, and tonight is just a preview of coming attractions! So Not-So-Fabulous, Wrestlings Most Useless, pay attention... because what we do to these chumps tonight, we'll do to them and you at Resurrection!

Meagan: That's my girls! Odessa you're up!

Odessa glances at Meagan, not much emotion on her face.

Meagan: Odessa, tonight is a big night for you. Main Event. You and Alexander Midas... in a Hell in a Cell. You know what I want, Odessa... Alexander Midas, decimated!

Odessa: I know, Meagan... Midas, you're kidding yourself if you think you have a chance in Hell of beating me tonight. Hell in a Cell... they call it a career-ender. That's appropriate, because I won't leave that Cell until I'm sure yours is over and done with! Donovan Cunningham might think this will keep everyone out, but what he doesn't understand is that I don't need anybody to tear you into little pieces, just my two bare hands! I'm going to hurt you, little man, I'm going to hurt you very, VERY badly!

Meagan: That's what I like to hear, Odessa! Make Midas regret ever getting in our business! Van Stanton, The Midases, Adams and Carter... they're ALL going down tonight! Suffrage is going to have a clean sweep again, tonight!

Meagan turns to the cameraman.

Meagan: That's it for now! Back to you gu... wait, do I get paid for doing this interview! I wanna get paid! Where's my lawyer!?

We go back to ringside.
--

I hear, a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I, your one and only desire
Am I the reason you breathe
Or am I the reason you cry?

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you.

I feel, like you don't want me around
I guess I'll pack all my things
I guess I'll see you around
It's all, been bottled up until now
As I walk out your door
All I can hear is the sound

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

Total War in action.

Sophie and Mark were in tag team action against... The Manchester Belles. “101-0” on the indy circuit. Total War dominated. Wasn’t even close. Mark lifts one of the Belles in the air and Sophie drops her with a snap ddt (Sudden Jolt). Total War with the decisive win.

Winners: Total War.

--

Backstage, Dexter Russell stands in between Kendra Classic and Hannah Myers, A.K.A. Wrestling's Most Wanted. Each girl has their respective GCW World Tag-Team Championship belt around their slender waists. They smile and pose for the camera as Russel begins the interview.

Dexter: "With Resurrection VIII less than two weeks away, we will be treated to a preview, if you will, of one of those matches as The GCW World Tag-team Champions face off against one of their three opponents at Resurrection...Fabulous. Hannah, Kendra, how do you feel about tonight's match-up?"

Kendra: "We feel great, Dex. Some people may say that Fabulous is being given an advantage because they will be wrestling us two weeks before the big title defense at Resurrection. We don't agree."

Hannah shakes her head in agreement with her partner.

Dexter: "You don't?"

Kendra: "Nope. Jessica and Summer have been in this business for a long time now. They should understand the importance of momentum. Tell me this, Dex. Would you want to go into Resurrection being the only team who has already lost to the champions?"

Dexter: "You make it sound like a fore-gone conclusion that you will walk out winners tonight. As you yourself pointed out, Jessica and Summer are not rookies. They have held tag-team gold together in the past. They could leave the arena tonight with that all-important momentum."

Kendra nods.

Kendra: "Sure they could...but they won't. See, they are too busy bickering with the new Fame and Fortune about who the real Fame and Fortune really is. They are trying to re-establish themselves as a viable tag-team in GCW. Hannah and I don't have that worry. We're the team to beat. We don't have to prove ourselves to anyone. These belts are more than enough proof. Night 2 of Resurrection will mark six months that Hannah and I have been the World Tag-Team Champions. That is the third longest World Tag-team title reign in GCW history. GCW can throw three teams at us, or thirty teams. It doesn't matter, because at the end of the day, we're still going to walk out Resurrection VIII with these gold belts.

Hannah: "As for being 'Fabulous'...yeah, you both look pretty good for your ages...but you're getting a little long in the tooth, aren't you? You girls may be fabulous, but Kendra and I are most wanted. Tonight, you will be humiliated...and that's what you will be taking to Resurrection with you."

Hannah winks.

Hannah: "As for our other opponents at Resurrection? Pay attention, take notes. You're going to need all the help you can get."

--

Destiny Van Staton vs Alissa Midas vs Erica Layford

Destiny Van Stanton escapes with the win. Throughout the match she layed low as the heated rivalry between Alissa and Erica of Suffrage took prescident. Destiny got the win when she quickly rolled up Erica, placed her foot on the rope for added leverage while Alissa was out of the action long enough.

Winner: Destiny Van Staton

==

"Tonight..."

Derek Powers paces around his locker-room, a look of annoyance on his face.

Derek: Sometimes... sometimes, I have to wonder if the GCW brass has it out for me. Then I remember Henry Van Stanton runs things and Chastity Noel is one of his bitches, so yes. I mean, take tonight, for example. Tonight, not only do I have to face a minion of my GOOD FRIEND, Princess Nava Farrin, in Madame Santos in this triple-threat match. Then, THEN, there is the other part of this equation, oh Lord... Minerva.

Derek says the name with more than a hint of disgust.

Derek: Minerva... how I loathe that... 'thing'. Such a vile, wretched creature... quite frankly, like a rabid dog, just... ugh! How someone hasn't ended her career yet, I don't know! She even gets World Title shot at Resurrection, what justice is that, I ask!? So yes, I think this is all set up to work against me. Trying to hurt my friendship with Nava, putting someone who loathes me like I loathe her... this triple-threat is meant to cause me nothing but grief! HOWEVER!

Derek turns to the camera.

Derek: This will fail, and the Van Stantons and Chastity will not get what they want! Minerva, I look forward to hurting you... I still haven't forgotten the mist to the face, something I look to repay a hundred-fold! You have been a thorn in my side for too long, and I look to pluck it out of my side!

Derek sighs.

Derek: As for Madame Santos... unfortunately, my dear, you are but a casualty of this. I am sure Nava will understand, that I must do what is necessary to win this match. It's nothing personal, it is simply business. Saying that, as you yourself said on Twitter, you don't care if you win... destroying Minerva will make you laugh. We agree... so let me gain the victory, and together, we can end Minerva, once and for all. Either way, the result will be the same...

Derek smirks.

Derek: Absolute Perfection gains the victory. Tonight is a mere example... an example to you, Chastity Noel. You have held MY stolen Heritage title for too long, and at Resurrection, I will regain what is mine! Steel Cage? You won't be able to run or get anyones help, this time around! I am going to hurt you, I am going to bust you open... your blood will stain that mat, if I have anything to say about it! When I raise MY Heritage Title up over my head at Resurrection, as a TWO-TIME Heritage Champion, over your bleeding and broken body, I want you to remember one thing...

Derek stares into the camera, a stone-cold glare on his face.

Derek: You brought all of this on yourself, bitch.

==

(Backstage we find Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz. They both have confident, almost arrogant, smirks on their faces and they are dressed to the T in fancy clothing.)

Summer: Resurrection is a time when we celebrate this great company being brought back to life after over a decade of silence. When GCW was brought back eight years ago there was one tag team that dominated this company and that was Fame & Fortune.

Jessica: And when she says Fame & Fortune she means me and Summer, not those pretenders that Meagan Collins recruited. It’s time that Summer and I remind the tag teams of GCW just where their place is and their place is beneath us.

(Collins nods her head.)

Summer: We’ll get to the fake Fame & Fortune later. Tonight we deal with the reigning GCW World Tag Team Champions. Kendra and Hannah, Wrestling’s Most Wanted…

(Both women chuckle.)

Jessica: The fix is in, you say? I agree. The fix is in, and the fix is Summer and me beating the both of you, proving our superiority in this tag team division.

Summer: This division is run by the two of us, because we are simply Fabulous.

(The scene shifts.)

=

Jessica Adams and Cailey Carter vs Fame and Fortune

Before the bell could ring, Kendra and Hannah walked down to the ring primed and ready. The hop on the apron. They exchange glances at Fame and Fortune. Both teams clearly had unfinished business from a week ago. As tension was about to explode, Jessica walks over to the four women. She tried telling Wrestling Most Wanted to get out the ring. Kendra wasn’t having that, so, she slapped Jessica. This causes Hannah to join in. Cailey tried to save her partner. Fame and Fortune, sensing on two on one situation, took advantage of that by jumping Cailey Carter.

Wrestling Most Wanted on Jessica. Fame and Fortune on Cailey. The good girls tried as they might to fend off the odds. When you have two world class tag teams kicking your ass, not much you can do. F&F Driver on Cailey. Spike Piledriver on Jessica. This left Fame and Fortune and Wrestling’s Most Wanted as the teams standing.

Fabolous came out... they opted to stands on the stage mockingly applauding Fame and Fortune and Wrestling’s Most Wanted. Never turn your back. Wrestling’s Most Wanted did that, and paid for it when Fame and Fortune decked them from behind with the tag belts WMW dropped in the ring. Like vultures, Fame and Fortune feasted. Fabolous decided to head down to the ring, looking like they wanted a piece of the action. Fame and Fortune backed off.

Summer grabbed Hannah, Stock Market Crash. Jessica drops Kendra with Our Lady Peace. Fab beacon to F&F to come get some. Fame and Fortune rolls out the ring. The scene ends with F&F heading to the back as Fabolous is the team standing tall in the ring.
--

Backstage….

The beautiful and eerie Minerva in her black tights, hooded jacket with her gypsy chain, paces back and forth in the back somewhere away from the rest of the wrestlers and staff. She has been the victim of the “Fix” lately, leading into her huge World Championship match at Resurrection against Chantelle Chambers and Destiny van Stanton. Now though she faces Madame Santos and Derek Powers, one who she has had her wars with and runs his mouth, the other likes to laugh at things and has been helping Princess Nava Farrin lately.

Her blue eyes look into the camera aa she speaks…

“How much longer do you think I will tolerate this nonsense? The Civil War match was one where I defeated every single star in this company, both brands and proved I deserve a shot at the Championship but it seems like in every place I have ever entered, the top echelon are not very kind to me, they rather see Minerva fail, they do not want my type to take over, be successful or even come close to their chosen ones. It seems this is my story and for the first time in a long time I must once again battle the odds and prove my worth….

Which happens to be a practice I don’t care for and here’s why….”

She stares into the camera….

“…This is bad comedy.

Aesop’s Fables have taught us many lessons. For Derek Powers and Madame Santos has shown that they have not read Aesop’s Fables and then again, I wouldn’t expect her to read a Garfield comic strip in the newspaper making heads or tails of it. Derek, you have decided this is a good idea to verbally attack me again and again, why? Because they dictate what you do? Nobody tells me what to do and that is the difference between you and I. They point, you scream and charge, I wait patiently to find the right moment and then without warning or notice, I strike. They are all going to sit back and life at us like the circle of bullies pointing their fingers at the freaks. That unfortunately is the risks you take when coming down to a place you do not belong. I’m going to call on you Derek for my own simple amusement. Here is a man who has a family legacy to uphold, someone that has seen the struggles of this business and how hard it is to reach that plateau that I stand on right now…..

In life the reality is not all of us are winners. Derek, you have a purpose in this world, one that so many turn the other cheek and refuse to acknowledge until it is too late. Living your life and even your career will result through your actions and your words. We all want to intimidate, I my dear am the wrong person for you to attempt that feeble act for I have seen far worse than the pathetic stories of life most want to shower me with. There are two kinds of people in this world Derek, the place in which you think that survival comes as easy as 1-2-3…..

There are Victims and Perpetrators.

You are probably telling yourself right now in that broken mirror you decided to shatter, splitting your angst from mercy, in order to show us the courage and pent up anger, this blind belief I had become the victim when this match was made all due to the presence pure greed. Ah but you see Derek much like Santos, this “fix” is already in, that is where you are wrong. Your hubris, WILL betray you, the decisions and choices you have made have only sped up your demise and grabbed the attention of the wrong person…..

For you see Derek and Santos in one action…..

You became the victim.

Do you really believe that I have no idea who or what you have to bring to the table? That I have never experienced anyone like you? I welcome you to try and beat me in my own game. See, Derek, the last encounter was your Mulligan, you get a do-over but this time we won’t be wrestling anyone else. I commend you for your efforts, you grabbed my attention and if you’re making a name for yourself off me? Then this was perfect for someone like you, find the most bad and evil bitch in the yard, calling her out….

Unfortunately that bitch licks and bites hard and when you fall to me Derek, same with you Madame, victimized by the lies and the deceit this company tried to feed and you ate like a hungry wolf starving in the cold forest it will be at that very moment you will realize that the bourgeoisie have given you that false hope in a conception of deception that you were the aggressor, they never warned you about Minerva. This is your moment now to travel with me into the world of the macabre where those horror stories told when you were a little girl by your parents come true….

Then and only then will you have a vast appreciation of what I am going to provide as an experience for you. Should have stayed out of my way but you wanted this bloodshed, a thirst to quench that only MY nectar can satisfy, to make that name for yourself as the most lethal troglodyte on this roster but just like that after Shotgun, they will again gaze upon what could have been.

You want notoriety?

You picked the wrong bitch to pick a fight with.

Come and make your family proud. Yes Derek, show them that you can put down and kill what cannot be and now fights for survival, not victory. I will give you ALL my attention and apologize for what I am going to do to you….

For as you can attest Madame Santos….

He who laughs last, laughs loudest.”

Minerva cracks a smile before slowly walking away….

--

Minerva vs Madam Santos vs Derek Powers

Minerva won an... interesting match to say the least. When the match began, Madam Santos slid out the ring, she went over to the announce desk, sat on top of it, and watched Minerva and Derek Powers continue their much established blood feud. In the moments Minerva had Derek down, she went for Santos, who had no interest in fighting at all. She ran. She escaped into the ring, Derek caught Minerva with a clothesline. Madam left the ring again, it went back to a singles match.

Towards the end, Minerva mounted a comeback. The crowd got behind her. It was then Santos decided she wanted to play. She grabbed a steel chair, slid into the ring, she tried to clock Minerva, the Princess Killer turned around, sprayed her with “The Dark.” No screaming. Madam Santos laughed. Minerva grabbed the chair. Derek was stirring. He would be taken out of the equation by none other then Chasity Noel who dragged him out the ring. Taking a page from her mother’s playbook, she curb stomped Derek Powers. Minnie turned her back to see this. She shrugged, then went to work on Santos. Each chair shot across the back brought more and more laugher from Santos. One final chair shot to the head stopped Santos from laughing. It appeared Chastity might help out, it would help Destiny’s case if Minerva was softened up, Chasity did what she came to do. She left.

Minerva connects with Paradise Lost. That was all she wrote. Minnie licked Santos, exited the ring. Scene fades.

--

(Backstage we find Mason Van Stanton standing by next to his client, the GCW Heritage Champion, Chastity Noel.)

Mason: Ladies and gentlemen, pay your respects to the reigning and defending GCW Heritage Champion, Chastity Noel!

(The crowd can be heard booing in the background. Chastity just smirks and soaks it all in.)

Chastity: The End of the Year Bash is when I took this Heritage Championship from Derek Powers. Ever since then he’s been whining, ever since then he’s been bitching and moaning about how he’s been treated unfair. Somehow he thinks things will be different at Resurrection when I again defend this title against him.

(She shakes her head.)

Chastity: I hate to break it to you, Derek, but it won’t end any differently. The fact is that I have your number. I am better than you. Fix or no fix, that’s why I beat you at the End of the Year Bash and that’s why I will retain my title at Resurrection. Because I am here to complete my mother’s work and no one will stop me, especially not a Neanderthal like you.

(The scene shifts.)

--

The arena goes dark, the jingle of Mausam & Escape by AR Rahman starts to play. Four women dressed in traditional Royal Indian garb step out, they start to make preparations as one drizzles rose water on the entrance way, the other two roll out a traditional Kashan Carpet. The four ladies stand two on each side as the chorus to the song begins to play. The tall and imposing Jhanvi walks out first dressed in royal black and orange gear. She stops and points as four men walk out carrying a ceremonial Indian Throne Bed where The Princess, Nava Farrin lies in her wrestling gear and traditional royal Indian robe, also brandishing a golden Hindi mask.

Jhanvi Stops and looks around, the crowd starts to boo. The bodyguard and second to Princess Nava starts to make her way down to the ring, the large muscular looking warriors follow behind, the four women then come after with the carpet and rose water. JaMarcus Avery follows behind.

Nava Farrin gets on her knees and holds her arms up in the air, looking around at the crowd, her long hair hangs from the back of the mask as the crowd boos, some cheer as she takes it all in, looking up at the rafters and enjoying the moment.

They get to the ring; the four large men lower the bed to be adjacent with the apron. The four women are instructed to step in the ring along with Jhanvi behind them. The second to the Princess opens the ropes as Princess Nava Farrin steps through, the ladies sprinkle rose water around the ring before rolling out the carpet. Nava stands on the carpet, stretching out her arms as Jhanvi removes her robe, then the Princess takes off her mask, wearing her wrestling gear and a bandana. JaMarcus looks on….

She then drops to her knees and looks up at the ceiling while Jhanvi stands behind her. The ladies step out of the ring after rolling up the carpet and the warriors take the bed back as Nava gets back up as she is handed the mic.

Princess Nava: “Yes, peons, rejoice, I am here!”

The crowd boos. There seems to be a celebratory atmosphere as suddenly there are Indian Dancers that come out on the entranceway, they start to dance traditionally while Nava in her wrestling gear looks on smiling, holding her X-Division Championship. Jhanvi even smiles, the crowd boos…

Princess Nava: “Manchester England, yes my English Peons, accustomed to royalty and here I am, why the celebration? We have ourselves a record breaker, ME! Your Princess is not the LONGEST reigning X-Division Champion of all time! Over 275 days, I think, it doesn’t matter the fact is I stand here as the GREATEST X-Division Champion any of you have ever seen. Was that ever in doubt? Did I think for one second, I wouldn’t be standing here with these accolades? Of course, I did and tonight Glory Braddock, a LEGEND and Chantelle Chambers, THE World Champion will be graced with my presence here tonight and then my biggest victory will happen when I walk out of here pinning them both and all of you can then call me the QUEEN!”

JaMarcus claps, Jhanvi nods as the dancers start to perform again. Princess Nava smirks and looks around, holding the Championship as she speaks…

Princess Nava: “Your greatest Champion, your Princess! Royalty finally comes to Manchester and see, Glory, she is a relic, a thing of the past, old and decrepit. Chantelle wants all eyes on her when they are ALL on me, yes? I know all you peons want to make heroes out of Glory and Chambers, did that work for…… what was his name?”

JaMarcus whispers in the Princess ear…

Princess Nava: “Ah yes, Darian Andrews. Did it work for him? Does it work for Brooklyn Smith? Has it worked for ANYONE that has stood in my way, peons? No, this is why I am the ELITE, this is why I am the GREATEST X-Division Champion of all time. This is WHY I am the standard bearer; it is not about my blood lineage or my movie star looks. This is never about being privileged though that does play a part in it. Chantelle Chambers thinks she is the most beautiful woman on this roster, is she? No I AM. She things she’s the top champion, is she? NO, I AM! Glory Braddock may be a legend, yes but I AM THE FUTURE LEGEND, and no one can touch me, NO ONE! That is why we celebrate tonight with all of you unworthy worms with no teeth, bad stench and bleached skin, get some sun!”

JaMarcus laughs as Jhanvi smirks, The Princess shakes her head and continues to address the crowd…

Princess Nava: “It doesn’t matter for the only true Champion is me and after I am done tonight? Then you will ALL know like my Monster here, my man JaMarcus Avery, just like Jhanvi that Glory Braddock is the past, Chantelle Chambers was the present and the future of this company and profession is HERE for I AM aHEAD of the CURVE!”

The celebration starts as JaMarcus comes up from behind the Princess and lifts her on to his shoulders. She raises the X-Division Championship and poses….

Non-Title
Chantelle Chambers vs. Glory Braddock vs. Princess Nava Farrin

[Chantelle and Braddock had a nice wrestling match early on while Nava just sat back and watched it happen. Glory and Chantelle wised up to it and decided to gang up on her. Things would eventually break down into a free for all; Glory dropped Chantelle with Gloria In Excelsis Deo. Nava dropped Glory with Ashoka Chokra. Instead of covering Glory she throws her outside. She takes aim at Chantelle, clearly wanting to pin the world champion. She goes for another Ashoka Chokra but Chantelle side steps out of the way. Chantelle with The Heart Break! Farrin rolls to the outside. Braddock back in the ring and Chantelle sets her up for All Eyes On Me but then suddenly Destiny Van Stanton leads Chastity Noel, Hannah Myers, and Kendra Classic out to the ring. All four jump into the ring and begin to beat down on Chantelle and Glory. Princess makes a nice retreat.]
Winner: No Contest

[The beating continues four on two until Minerva makes her way down to the ring. As soon as Minerva enters the ring, Mason’s girls make a retreat, realizing that the damage is done.]

--

JaMarcus Avery vs. Brooklyn Smith
[Smith strikes early and often with kicks and chops. Dropkicks and flying forearm smash. She attempts a flying cross body block off the top but Avery catches her and power slams her. Avery with a delayed vertical suplex, a spine buster, and a running power slam. The power assault continues for awhile but Brooklyn doesn’t give in. He hoists her onto his shoulder but she slips free and locks him in a sleeper hold. It appears to be effective but then Princess Nava Farrin hits the ring and breaks up the hold. She drills Brooklyn with Ashoka Chokra.]
WINNER: Brooklyn Smith via DQ
--

"Alexander."

Alexander Midas is sitting in a chair in his locker-room, looking to be in deep concentration. So deep, he doesn't even appear to have heard his wife, Alissa. For their part, Sophie and Mark O'Brian, Total War, simply stand to the side.

"Alexander..."

Still, no response. Alissa looks aggravated, and finally snaps.

"ALEXANDER!!!"

That gets Alexanders attention.

Alexander: Huh? Oh, sorry, Alissa... have a bit on my mind.

Alissa: I can tell, husband of mine. Are you sure about this match tonight? Hell in a Cell against Odessa Blake... truth to tell, I'm a bit worried! This Odessa Blake... I may hate her... but she's a monster in that ring... then, you add the Cell on top of that, I just have a bad feeling...

Alexander gets up and kisses Alissa.

Alexander: Babe, relax, it'll be okay! Yeah, Odessa may seem like a badass, but she can be broken down, just like any other wrestler! When it comes to ring knowledge, not many are my equal! She's a newbie, I'm a vet, I got ring experience on her... I know how to handle myself in these type of matches! Besides, you know what they say... brains over brawn, and all that!

Alissa: But the Cell...

Alexander: Yeah, I admit, there is that... one of the most, if not THE, most dangerous structures in wrestling! However, to me, it's just an added weapon that I can use to hurt Blake! Let's see how much of a badass she is, when she's bleeding all over the place! Anyways, don't worry about me... just focus on beating Layford and Van Stanton tonight, okay?

Alissa: Oh, I definitely look forward to beating both Erica and Destiny! They're two of the biggest loudmouths in GCW, if not all of wrestling... frankly, someone needs to shut them up! It might as well be me! Plus, anything to dampen Meagan and Henrys day is a good day for me!

Alexander turns to the O'Brians.

Alexander: You two know what to do if Suffrage or the Van Stantons try anything at all, tonight?

Sophie: We know, Midas.... we'll make them regret ever showing their faces!

Mark: We'll mash them into little pieces!

Alexander: That's what I like to hear... we send a message heading into Resurrection, where we finally end this war with Suffrage, once and for all! Meagan started this war, to begin with... let's make her regret the end of it!

--

Hell in a Cell
Odessa Blake vs Alexander Midas.

After two no contest and Alexander getting involved in the Mason’s Girls/Suffrage match two weeks ago, this match starts as you would expect, fist flying. Feet kicking. There was a zero percent chance this match was going to be a wrestling match. And it showed.

The turning point in the match happened when Alexander tried a suicide dive out the ring to connect with Odessa. She moved, Alexander went face first into the cell structure. Odessa pulled a sledgehammer from under the ring, upon Alexander getting up, she drove the sledgehammer into his ribs. She drove the head of the hammer into his ribs again for good measure. Sliding the sledgehammer, then her prone opponent in the ring, she went to work.

Stomping the ribs. Elbows into the ribs. Standing splash onto the ribs. She took her sweet time enjoying the damage she was causing. Can tell it grew harder and harder for Alexander to breath. She went for the kill shot, she ascended to the top rope, Odessa had a splash from the top rope in mind, on instinct, Alexander rolled out the way. He tried the best he can to mount some offense. Scooping slamming her felt like a chore. Each time he struck her took more and more out of him. He didn’t care. He wanted to kick her ass. For a small glimmer it looked like he may be able to survive... until Odessa kneed him in the balls. She grabbed the hammer, covered the head of it with her hand, drove the hammer into his head. Not content to win that way, she rolled out the ring, pulled out a table. Back inside the ring she set the table up, laid Alexander Midas on it. Not satisfied she rolled back outside, looked under the ring, grabbed a steel chair.

Climbing back to the top with steel chair held close to her body, she leaped off the top, crashed onto Alexander who crashed through the table. The crowd groaned. Took a few seconds for Odessa to recover from sacrificing her body to potentially eliminate Midas to make the academic three count.

Winner: Odessa Blake.

The cage raises up. Total War and Alissa Midas shoot down to the ring just in case Suffrage had any plans of trying to do anymore damage. Odessa rolls out. Alissa checks on her husband, she screams for the EMT’s to come down to the ring. As they do, Odessa meets Meagan Collins, Erica Layford, Nicole Hunter, Geneva Alan and Rosa Vasquez at the top of the stage. They laugh at the predicament of Alexander Midas as the scene fades to black.