Shotgun 08.12 (results)

randy

Shotgun 08.12 (results)

Post by randy » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:39 pm

The crowd roars as, on the big screen, Brittany Kayl’s smiling face can be seen..

Kayl: “Hello, Toronto!”

The crowd roars again.

Kayl: “Tonight, on THIS VERY PROGRAM, you’re going to witness a Kayl TV unlike any other. Tonight, you’re in for something special. I put out the call earlier in the week: Any member of the GCW roster who wants to be heard has a space on this stage. Of course, I reserve the right to cut microphones, but that’s because who really wants to hear the same people droning on about the same things, am I right?”

The crowd cheers, confirming that yes - she is right.

Kayl: “So stay tuned, maybe grab some popcorn, because this is going to be a truly one-of-a-kind CANADIAN experience!

One final cheer from the crowd rises as the screen cuts out…

--

I hear, a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I, your one and only desire
Am I the reason you breathe
Or am I the reason you cry?

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you.

I feel, like you don't want me around
I guess I'll pack all my things
I guess I'll see you around
It's all, been bottled up until now
As I walk out your door
All I can hear is the sound

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

--

Kat Kelly vs El Perro

As the bell rings, Kat continues to lounge in her corner, looking more than disinterested as El Perro seems to want to lock up in the middle. He motions for her to step forward but she simply shrugs and continues to stand there with her arms drapped across the ropes either side of her. Eventually El Perro just shakes his head and sprints across the ring at her. Kat leaps into life and rolls out of the corner just as El Perro jumps up looking for a splash and he just about manages to avoid hitting hard into the turnbuckles by grabbing the ropes but as he spins around he walks straight into the bottom of her boot as she hits the #SuperkickSoiree right to his chin. El Perro’s head snaps back and he hits the back of his head on the top turnbuckle as he flies backwards and slumps to the ground. Kat pulls him up and drags him to the middle of the ring, placing him in an inverted facelock before jumping and driving her knees into his back with the Chelsea Smile. Kat rolls to her knees and casually drapes herself across El Perro as the referee slides in to count. 1...2..3!

Winner: Kat Kelly

Bishop: “An impressive debut for Kat Kelly tonight…”

Griffith: “And in double time too. Superkick Soiree, Chelsea Smile, done! El Perro doesn’t know what hit him!”

The referee briefly raises Kat’s hand as her music plays again, but she snatches her arm from the referee and with a smirk, wanders over to the ropes nearest the timekeepers table, where she points at Robert E. Lee and tells him to give her a mic.

Griffith: “And it looks like Kat has something to get off her chest… making room for my hands, maybe?”

Bishop: “You’re nauseating, you know that?”

Robert E. Lee gets to his feet and walks towards her, frowning as Kat snatches the mic from him and walks back to El Perro, poking him with her foot to encourage him to get out of the ring quicker. The fans boo her as her music cuts and she lifts the microphone to her mouth.

Kat Kelly: “Aww boo, boooooo… cry me a river bitches, am not even remotely interested…”

The fans continue to boo, but true to her word, Kat clearly isn’t interested and she just shrugs it off as she continues.

Kat Kelly: “That’s all you lot can do anyway, ain’t it? Cheer or boo… bleat like the little fucking sheep you are, regardless of what’s going on. Booo, yayyy, booo… get some new material!”

As expected, the fans boo like crazy again but it only makes Kat chuckle.

Kat Kelly: “Thanks for proving my point… I love it when I’m proven right in front of a room full of twenty thousand people and millions of people watching at home. But think about why you’re booing… you twats are booing me just because I outsmarted that masked tit and picked up an easy victory. Not just easy, but DECISIVE. But it’s fine, they say stupid people lash out at those more intelligent, so I understand why you’re angry…”

Kat smirks to herself again as the fans continue to show their distaste.

Kat Kelly: “Is it jealousy? I mean, I’m not gonna lie, I always wondered why you idiots always stood so rigidly to this notion of good and bad… jealousy would make sense; when you’ve got no talent, no aspirations and no hope for any of ya, if that ain’t reason to be jealous then I dunno what it, so I understand my lovelies, I really do… but when will you learn that envy isn’t going to improve your lives, it’s only going to make you miserable!”

Griffith: “Fair points from Kat Kelly, fair points indeed…”

Bishop: “You think insulting our wonderful fans is her making fair points?”

Griffith: “If what she’s saying is true, it’s not insults it’s development!”

Kat just wiggles her finger at the fans, telling them off for their attitudes before shrugging.

Kat Kelly: “But let’s not get too caught up in your insecurities, huh? I know they’re many and varied but we don’t have all night to go through your shortcomings one by one, not when I’ve got things to do and people to see. The onyl reason I grabbed this microphone in the first place is because we CLEARLY need to have a little talk, if your reactions just now are anything to go by. See, you obviously didn’t listen two weeks ago, not to a damn word I said, did ya?”

Kat shakes her head.

Kat Kelly: “I told you… I told ALL of you two weeks ago, that things were going to be changing around here over the next few weeks, that you’d be seeing some changes and would need to get used to seeing this, seeing me in a ring having my hand raised and eventually, seeing gold around this slender little waist of mine too, though I’ll learn to walk before I run. I’m confident, but not THAT arrogant. That said… I wasn’t bluffing when I said stuff were going to be changing around here. What you just saw, that were just the start, the first of many you might call it… and if you’re gonna keep coming to these shows, keep watching the product, then you’re gonna have to get used to seeing it week in week out… or fortnightly anyway… ‘cause I don’t plan on going anywhere and I know neither of my two sisters from other misters, Aubrey and Chantelle, plan on it either!”

The fans boo like crazy again at the mention of Chantelle and Aubrianna, the two members of Monarchy also on the roster.

Griffith: “What a show of disrespect from these ignorant fans of ours, Jim!”

Bishop: “They’re only showing their displeasure at the methods used by those particular woman. I don’t have a problem with it.”

Griffith: “Well you wouldn’t… you’re a goody two shoes!”

Jim Bishop’s sigh can be heard over his microphone as Kat continues to speak.

Kat Kelly: “And you can cut that bollocks out as well… like it or not, Chantelle has been near the top if not ON top of this brand for ages now and Aubrey is on her way to that same level. I’m just getting started but it won’t be long before I’m up there too. Like it or not, we’re all gonna be running the show soon enough and Tabitha… well, she’s an astute business woman, she knows what name value adds to this joint and she’s given us carte blanche as the frog’s would say. Tabitha knows what’s best for business on Shotgun, and that’s also what’s best for business for us… that’s why we’ve got a few irons in the fire right now, that you’re just gonna bloody LOVE if yer reactions tonight are anything to go by…”

Kat smirks as the boos continue to rain down on her.

Kat Kelly: “You know how to make a girl feel really special, you know that? Still, not to worry… it’s like they say ain’t it, haters are always gonna hate. And when you’ve got THIS much talent, there’s ALWAYS going to be haters. But let this be a heads up, ‘cause it’s obvious you need another one: what we’ve got planned? It’s a solid gold SOVEREIGN idea, and by the time we’re done, we’ll not just have Shotgun on top of the ratings war here in Global Championship Wrestling… but GCW is gonna do better ratings than any other company on the face of the planet. INCLUDING the biggest rivals, SCW. Sorry Kennedy, love ya sis… but I’ll leave you with this, ‘cause I know your attention spans tend to wander. Change isn’t always easy. In fact, sometimes you have to get a little WICKED in order get what ya want. But you know what they say… the end justifies the means. Don’t it?”

With a smirk, Kat tosses the microphone aside and her music begins to play again as she drops and rolls out of the ring to make her way up the ramp.

Griffith: “I like the sound of this. Tabitha Silverstone knows what she’s doing, she hired Kat Kelly, she knows the Monarchy connection. It sounds like they have more plans up their sleeve too… things may be about to get interesting, Jim!”

Bishop: “You say interesting Jack… I say troubling. I have a bad feeling about this…”

The camera lingers on Kat as she pauses at the top of the ramp, smirking at the fans before turning to exit and the scene fades out.

--

[We cut to a locker room backstage, where D'Nae Moore is almost ready to go for her match. She's lacing her boot with her foot up on a chair. Her manager Jeffrey Alexander stands facing her, watching, with his arms crossed.]

Jeff: You ready for this? This girl ain't no pushover like your debut match was.

D'Nae: Yeah I'm ready! Why wouldn't I be ready? You doubting your ability to GET me ready?

[D'Nae smirks, obvious double meaning is obvious. Jeff smirks back.]

Jeff: No. Alls I'm saying is, Sophie has been around a long time, she's a student of the game, mastermind, all that jazz. I know you want to go out there and have fun, but this woman? Won't make it easy.

[D'Nae finishes tying her boot and stands up straight, crossing her arms just like Jeff, almost mocking.]

D'Nae: Why you say that? Cause she has some parlor trick where she spits fire at people for kicks? Yeah, I know who she is bae. Just cause I'm just getting started in my career don't mean I don't know who anyone is. How do you think I knew where to go to get the best training on the planet? I knew who YOU were. Amy. Everyone y'all worked with. Sophie ran in a few different places. And those intimidation tricks don't bother me! Wanna spit fire at me? Bitch I AM FIRE! Throwing more at me ain't gonna do shit! Mastermind that!

[Jeff steps back, nodding with a smirk.]

Jeff: That's what I wanted to see. You all riled up, ready to put boots to that ass. Just had to make sure you were taking her seriously.

D'Nae: You ain't learned about me yet? I take ALL of this seriously. I'm here to win, I'm here to succeed. Why can't I do all that and have fun doing it?

Jeff: I knew I taught you something right. Come on then girl, you gonna show them what's up?

D'Nae: Fight fire with fire, right?

[The two laugh as they leave the locker room.]

--

D'Nae Moore vs Sophie O'Brian

Sophie extended her hand to D’Nae. Jeffrey yelled from the outside don’t fall for it. D’Nae took her boyfriend/managers advice.

Sophie O’Brian, the more experienced of the two, did hold serve early on. Countering what D’Nae tossed her way. The arrogance of Sophie did bite her. D’Nae showed a level of technical wizardry beyond her years once she got the momentum going. Towards the end of the match, Sophie was prepared to connect with Scorched Earth Policy, seeing what was coming, Jeff slid in the ring, pushed D’Nae out the way, taking the fireball to the face instead. Sophie smiled. This gave D’Nae the opening to drop Sophie hard with the Mooregasm. One, two, three was all she wrote.

Winner: D’Nae Moore.

Immediately D’Nae went to go check on Jeff. With one hand he covered his face, the other he gave everyone a thumbs up that he is ok...as ok as you can get getting shot in the face by a fireball.

--

(We cut to the backstage area. The camera spots Aubrianna Powers, the self-proclaimed Most Valuable Powers, standing by with a smirk etched across her face. The pink tipped blonde haired beauty is wearing black pants, a hot pink top, black boots, and a black leather jacket.)

Aubrianna: People really should start listening to me. You know? I make a prediction and then suddenly it happens. I should start playing the lottery. Or maybe go to Vegas?

(She shrugs her shoulders.)

Aubrianna: I might make another prediction before the night is over, if you’re lucky; but first I want to address our World Champion. Minerva…

(The MVP chuckles.)

Aubrianna: I told you that I wasn’t scared or intimidated by you or your mind games. I also said that I would take you to your limit. And finally I predicted that you would not beat me. And guess what? You didn’t get the job done. I’m still standing, I’m still here, and I’m still gunning for that World Championship. You won’t admit it publicly little miss licker but you know that I am a legitimate threat. Hell, I may be your biggest threat on Shotgun. Unless Chantelle doesn’t beat me to it.

(She winks.)

Aubrianna: But if you do make it past my good friend Chantelle, then know that I’ll be right there, waiting for you inside the elimination chamber. It doesn’t matter who I have to face at For Glory & Gold, I will win and qualify for the chamber. And then on that night I will become one of the elite few to have held both the Global and World Championships in GCW. And there’s only one thing you can do about it, Minerva…

(Powers laughs again.)

Aubrianna: ...learn to love it, bitches.

(The scene shifts.)

[Pre Recorded]

The room is not the brightest lit, with shadows gathering in the corners, but the darkness doesn't seem to bother Martin McKay. Once more he's sitting behind a desk which is decorated with flags and a sword. His feet are on the desk, and his hands are behind his head.

"If I ever suggest moving across the world again, I want someone to take me into the garden and bury me head down in the roses,” he says cheerfully. “ But finally the last box has been unloaded into the garage, we have achieved curtains, which my wife tells me are important to have, and once more Shotgun has come around. And now, there are no distractions.”

“Last time I stepped into the ring, it was against Joey Michaels, who didn't seem to impressed to be facing me. Can't blame him, really. But appearances are usually always deceptive and I managed to surprise him and won. Maybe next time he'll pay more attention."

There's more amusement to his voice than anything else, before he continues.

"This week sees me up against a man from my old home island. He hails from Belfast, and if I know anything about Belfast boys, then he likes fighting, for any reason or none at all. Used to be, down in my hometown, you'd get busloads of Belfast or Derry boys shipped in to raise a bit of hell in places where their faces weren't known. Was a time when you didn't dare set foot out of your house after eight, in case one of them thought you were looking at them funny."

Martin slips his feet off the desk and sits upright, bringing his hands round to rest in his lap.

"And then the local boys took umbrage at all these city folks coming in and wrecking the place, and set up to teach them a lesson with fists and with bottles. Weekends were like a warzone, and the police...well, most of them couldn't find their arse with an atlas let alone my hometown without getting lost. So there was nobody but us to do something. And after the third drunken louts in as many weeks knocked each other out in the hydrangeas, we decided to up and do something."

"Wasn't a man of us under forty, and Mr Cooper was pushing eighty five, but age didn't matter. We weren't planning to pick up the torches and pitchforks. What we did have, was the gift of the gab. And drunken louts, they're not the sharpest tools in the shed. So a bunch of us sat round one bar and the rest of us at the other, and between us, we pretty much convinced all sides that they were the superior one, and this fighting wasn't worth the effort that it took away from their drinking." He grins.

"And then someone got the idea for drinking contests."

Martin shakes his head. "That also got messy, but at least it was better than broken teeth in the gutter. Now, I suppose I could try and link my story into my match tonight. Squeeze it, stretch it, really belabour the point home. But I'm sure that all of you boys, girls, ladies, gentlemen and everyone in-between watching at home are clever people, so I'll let you fill in the blanks."

He stands up from the desk, interlocking his hands behind his head again and stretching.

"What I will say is this. I like GCW. And I think that, despite the obvious, I have a lot to offer. But first comes the grind. The wins, the losses, the draws. The first muttering of my name. And with the quality of talent here, there's a lot of work to get there. So, Mr O'Brian, let's see how well we do. See you in the ring."

--

Martin McKay vs Mark O'Brian

Mark O’Brian gave Martin McKay a more competitive match then Joey Michaels did in his debut. In fact, Mark did dominate a quite a bit of the match with his juggernaut like strength. People began to wonder if the much older McKay would pull through. There doubts were erased when McKay mounted his comeback. Mark tried to kill his momentum; even tried for the C4 (standing Spanish Fly), Martin drilled him in the head with an elbow, spun him around, backslide for the one, two, three.

Winner: Marin McKay

Mark looked shocked. Martin was surprised at first, the shock went away. He could properly celebrate his victory. Mark left the ring. As McKay was getting his hand raised, all of a sudden..

SLADE MERRIMAN jumps Martin from behind. He quickly drops McKay on his head with The Legacy Continues (Fisherman Buster). He looks at the ring announcer, demands a microphone. With a mic in his hand...

Slade: I’M TIRED OF BEING FORGOTTEN...

Slade takes a deep breath.

Slade: Brittany Lohan almost ended my career. I’m glad my sister beat her at Resurrection, where was the update on my status? Did anyone bother to ask how was Slade doing? I had to sit at home watching all these new people pimped out every week. How can Tabitha think signing you old man is going to make a difference. Don’t you know who I am? I am a Merriman! So what your brother was a world champion here. I’m tired of the same families getting top billing over mine. My name is Slade Merriman and I will be FORGOTTEN NO MORE.

Slade drops the mic. He storms out the ring. McKay sits up, not thrilled by blindside.

--

(Backstage we find ourselves in the private dressing room of “The Kensington Knockout” Chastity Noel and Wrestling’s Most Wanted. This room is quite a contrast from the standard dressing room everyone else uses. There is a nice sofa, a big screen television monitor, and catering has brought food and drinks in. Chastity is sitting on the sofa, looking ever so elegant in a black sequined skirt with a silver top. Mason Van Stanton is sitting next to her.)

Chastity: Well Mason, I must give you credit for this dressing room. It is lovely, it fits the bill in terms of what myself, Kendra, and Hannah deserve, and most importantly we no longer have to share space with the rest of the Shotgun roster.

Mason: I’m glad you approve. It took a great deal of negotiating with Silverstone to get this procured for you three.

(Noel shoots Mason a look.)

Chastity: Speaking of Silverstone, I noticed that I was still not booked.

(Van Stanton sighs.)

Mason: Chastity, please try to understand…

Chastity: Understand what? Mason, I haven’t been booked since Resurrection. Granted, I’m currently being paid by those clowns, specifically Glory Braddock, to sit around and do nothing. That’s the only silver lining in all of this. I’m taking their money. But as good as that may be, I’m not here just to collect a paycheck. I want to be a champion, Mason. I want to be World Champion. Do you even remember the terms of our agreement when I first became your client last year?

(Mason sighs and nods his head.)

Mason: I remember.

Chastity: Well let me remind you, just in case you forgot. You swore to make me great. You swore that you would make a star. Except there was a qualifier; I would never be World Champion. That was reserved for Destiny, your wife. Do you realize how painful it was to give up on my dream? Well it was hard. It was bloody hard but I did. I forgot about it and I played along. I behaved and played by your rules. I even won the Heritage Championship for you, giving you and your brother more power on the Shotgun Brand. And I allowed Destiny to have the spotlight. But tell me, Mason, what brand is your wife on now?

Mason: Livewire.

Chastity: That’s right. She’s on Livewire. I agreed to behave and I did as I was told for over a year. I let Destiny have the World Championship run that I believed should have been mine. But now Destiny is no longer an issue. So I think I should be rewarded for my loyalty, don’t you agree?

Mason: I agree, Chastity, and believe me when I say that you will get your opportunity. Just be patient. I have to work some things out first. You do understand, don’t you?

(Noel nods her head.)

Chastity: I understand how this business is. I grew up in it. But understand that my patience is growing thin. I want my opportunity, Mason. And I’m willing to do anything to get it. I’ll take it if I have to.

(Van Stanton smirks.)

Mason: Anything…?

(The scene shifts.)

--

The lights turn a violent shade of red for the next contest, as strobe lighting goes off. The intro to Within Temptation’s “The Howling” kicks in as the big screen lights up with the name ‘Kayla Marie S. Jones’.

Out from behind the curtain steps Kayla Jones, a broad smile upon her face as she stretches out a fist in the air. She slowly begins to make her way down to the ring; arms outstretched as she high fives some of the fans at the barriers.

Robert E. Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the GCW Heritage Champion, KAYLA JONES-SNOW!

Kayla reaches ringside, making a lap around the ring as she meets and greets some of her fans along the way. She hops up onto the apron, raising her fist in the air once more before flipping over the ropes. She spins on the spot, before dropping to her knees, arms stretched into the air as a blast of pyro emits from each of the four turnbuckles.

Kayla: My husband likes to talk about what’s best for business. Two weeks ago Tabatha Silverstone made a very good business decision, the single best business decision she has made since being hired as Shotgun General Manager. That business decision was to name me as the new GCW Heritage Champion.

(The crowd boos as Kayla pats her championship belt.)

Kayla: If you were concerned that I would avoid competition then you are wrong. You see, not only do you deserve a fighting champion but you NEED a fighting champion. And you not only need a fighting champion but you need more Kayla. And that’s what I am going to give you. So I went to Tabatha Silverstone and I demanded the absolute best competition and she has found a worthy challenger for this Heritage championship. So bring out my opponent!

Heritage Championship
Mystery Opponent vs Kayla Jones [champion]

[A very skinny, almost weakly looking man comes marching to the ring dressed as Thanos from Avengers. The crowd boos at this mockery. “Thanos” climbs in the ring and the referee rings the bell. Immediately Kayla snaps off a Kaylan Wind Kick! “Thanos” is out cold! Kayla covers...1...2...3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW Heritage Champion: Kayla Jones

--

Backstage….

There is a ruckus as the cameraman quickly runs down the hallway where there are a few GCW officials surrounding The World Champion, “The Gypsy Moth” Minerva who is in her street clothes, lying on her stomach on the floor, slowly stirring. She has a cut right above her eye. One of the officials tries to apply pressure, Minerva tries to push them off, using all of her strength to try and lift herself off the floor but collapses back.

They try to turn her over but she again tries to keep fighting the attention off with the little bit of strength she has left…

GCW Official: “Get the medical staff here, now!”

The official screams. Finally, they have Minerva sat up, leaning against the wall, her eyes are glazed over. The world Championship on the floor, that is when they realize there are four playing cards laid out around the gorgeous Gypsy. The Queen of Hearts, Diamonds, Clubs and Spades….

Minerva: “Leave me alone!”

GCW Official: “Not until you see a doctor, damn it! Get me help, now!”

The official screams again as they continue to check on a groggy, enraged and resistant World Champion.

--

Kellen Jeffries and Amber Jeffries vs The Soviet Gingers w/ Donovan Cunningham

Safe to say The Soviet Gingers have been a thorn in The Jeffries side. Handicap matches, post match assaults. Communism may look good, their behavior as been horrible. The Gingers awaited The Jeffries. What they got instead was The Jeffries attacking them from behind, Kellen went for Donovan first, making sure he is a non factor. The small two on one opening Anatasia and Karina had was account for after Kellen made sure Donovan wouldn’t provide a timely inference. Kellen and Amber tossed The Soviets out the ring. The match had to start sometime, the ref regained control.

The match started proper Kellen and Anatasia starting things off.

The Jeffries worked amazingly as a team, showing there husband/wife tendency. Without Donovan giving an assisty, The Gingers eventually weathered the early storm. They isolated Amber. Worked her over. The owner of the World/Global Title briefcase did show amazing fight, just when the crowd felt she would get the tag, The Soviets tag experience won the day, until Amber found the opening she needed to get the hot tag to Kellen. Kellen simply used the power advantage he has over the his smaller opponents. Both of them weren’t enough to keep Kellen down from making his comeback.

With the referee focused on the action, what he didn’t notice was Chasity Noel leap the barricade, she pulled Amber off the apron. Amber didn’t have enough time to react to Chasity blasting her in the head with brass knuckles. Kellen responded to the crowds boos, turned around, noticed Chasity Noel with a smile on her face. Kellen immediately went out the ring, started chasing Chastity. He followed her back in the ring where he was met with a superkick by Antastia. One Ravishing Red Drop (Inverted Overdrive) from Karina again etched in stone that The Soviet Gingers are pest in the world of Kellen Jeffries.

Winners: The Soviet Gingers.

Chasity barked at The Soviet Gingers to stand Kellen up. They didn’t want to do it. Donovan, who came too during the whole chase scene between Kellen and Chastity, gave The Soviets the go ahead to lift Kellen up. Chasity blasted Kellen in the head with the brass knuckles.

Chasity left the ring satisfied with a job well done. Why would Chastity attack Kellen Jeffries? Only time would tell.

--

Backstage….

Princess Nava Farrin, in her gold wrestling attire paces back and forth. She is accompanied by her entourage of the Royal Guards, maidens, Jhanvi, JaMarcus Avery and Madame Santos. The Princess looks worried, facing Kimberly Williams, the obviously unstable twin of Marie Jones and a woman known to use staple guns and other weapons will now be her concerned. The Princess doesn’t understand why she must face her, getting thrown into a Chamber match as well, this was not the treatment she had hoped or even thought she would get. Jhanvi stops her and points at the camera…

Jhanvi: “You requested a cameraman, my Princess. Here he is. Please, do not be hesitant, we will protect you.”

Princess Nava: “I do not need protection from the psychotic peon, matter of fact, I am going to address the GCW as a whole. My MOMENT after becoming the LONGEST reigning X-Division Champion of all Time was taken from me by Brooklyn Smith, cheated at Resurrection and what was done? NOTHING. I demand respect, a rematch, a chance at the World Championship, ANYTHING and yet you do NOTHING! I have already proven in a short time here that I AM not only ROYALTY but the FUTURE of this company and yet….. you do NOTHING.

JaMarcus nods, Madame Santos smiles, Nava turns back to the camera, the Princess is not happy at all…

Princess Nava: “I’m going to get what I want, Brooklyn Smith, their little sweet revenge will NOT last for I will have the LAST LAUGH.”

She looks over at Santos and winks, the Madame giggles…

Princess Nava: “But before I do any of that and walk into some Chamber fighting for my life AGAIN. I have to wrestle this psychotic peon and SCW reject, Kimberly Williams. A woman that is booked on Rise to Greatness, they biggest spectacle of the year well guess what? This is MY RTG, this is my chance to not only go out there and beat you down and look at the rest of the GCW, putting them on notice that I will NOT be denied. I am a Princess damn it! I should be revered, I should be praised and thanked for everything that I give to this company and instead I am booed, I am jested, I am ridiculed! Now you feed me to some crazed, unstable woman that only cares about stabbing people!? She should be in jail! Yet… it doesn’t surprise me….”

The Princess shakes her head, Jhanvi nods. Nava starts to pace back and forth….

Princess Nava: “It doesn’t at all because this country these days condones these acts and you see me as a foreigner who you’d rather see in some concentration camp in the South Border like you treat all your immigrants that want the chance to live in this country, right? I have the riches, I have the means for whatever I wish and you poor peons have Kimberly Williams? Well tonight, I am going to go beyond my talent, I will go beyond my looks, I will go beyond my boujee! I will be the MAD Princess and pin Kimberly Williams after I beat her in her own psychotic peon games! Shut the camera off!”

As the camera goes off, Princess Nava takes a deep breath and looks over at Jhanvi….

Princess Nava: “Escort me to the bathroom, now! Thinking about this match I want to throw up, I’m scared …. What is the word?”

JaMarcus: “Shitless.”

Princess Nava: “Ewww…. Yes shitless!”

Princess Nava starts to storm out of the room with Jhanvi, Madame Santos starts to giggle but suddenly stops when she is nudged by JaMarcus to stop…

--

On the stage, set special for Kayl TV, Tory Street can be seen, arms crossed, ready to bounce anyone who might attempt to cause trouble. Finally, a disembodied announcer voice speaks out…

Voice: “Ladies and gentlemen, you have been promised… it is now time for KAYL TV!”

The crowd roars.

Voice: “And here is your host… TORONTO’S OWN BRITTANYYYYYYYYY KAAAAAAAAYL!!”

“The Look” by Roxette plays as the crowd rise to their feet in anticipation of their hometown girl emerging for the crowd. Spotlights shine at the entrance from the stage, but no one fills it. Moments pass by, seeming far longer than it is, before the screen comes on backstage. Miss America can be seen placing the boots to a fallen Brittany Kayl, prompting a chorus of boos to rain out. Security rushes in as she backs off, bellowing out…

Miss America: “GOD… BLESS… AMERICA!”

Finally, Tory Street, having abandoned her post as bouncer, makes the scene, which prompts Miss America to exit even quicker. She crouches down over Brittany as security and medical staff check on her.

Tory: “Get that camera out of here!”

She pushes the camera away as the scene closes out.

--

Kim Williams vs Princess Nava Farrin

True to her world, Kim Williams was dressed as the old school Ms. Marvel (before Carrol Danever became Captain Marvel). Nava rolled her eyes at the display. When the bell rang, Kim did get serious, catching Nava off guard just a tad. Kim held her own, one well placed trip from JaMarcus to Kim turned the ride. Nava was vicious, displaying more of an edge then in previous weeks likely due to the fact that she still wants Brooklyn Smith in the ring, not completely comfortable with the idea of potentially stepping inside an Elimination Chamber in a few months, take your pick. Or because Kim is Kim, she didn’t want to give the “psycho peon” a chance to do Kim things to her. Eventually, Kim mounted a comeback. She tried for the Shadowblade (code breaker), Nava was able to hook the top rope behind her, halting her momentum, forcing Kim to come down without her, when Kim got up, she was immediately struck with a “Ashoka Chakra.”

The Princess pinned Kim for the relatively straight up victory.

Winner: Princess Nava Farrin

As soon as the bell rings, JaMarcus slides in. He pulls Kim up by the throat. He immediately drops her with Court Marshalled. Madam Santos slides into the ring with a steel chair with a joker like smile on her face. Before anymore damage can be done, Angelica and Marie storm the ring.

The Princess, her Almighty Beast and her Jester all leave. Nava smiles as JaMarcus and Santos raise her arms in triumph.

--

(We cut backstage where we spot Summer Collins, dressed in a professional, suave and sleek, navy blue skirt suit with matching high heel pumps. Also there is her tag team partner, Jessica Lasiewicz, wearing a tight sequined dress with strappy heels. In between them stands Roderick Osborn.)

Roderick: Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time are none other than Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz, the team declared by Tabatha Silverstone herself to be number one challengers to the GCW World Tag Team…

Summer: Hold on a moment, Roderick. We were not declared or named for anything. Silverstone may have made the call but she made the right call based on our actions and since Resurrection Jessica and I have been performing absolutely FABULOUSLY inside of the ring.

(She points to herself and Jessica.)

Summer: We have been to the top of the tag team mountain before, Roderick. Jess and I are no strangers to tag team gold. This duo right here, whether you call us Fabulous or Fame & Fortune, we helped to build this tag team division here in GCW. Those two frauds wouldn’t even be here were it not for the two of us.

(Lasiewicz nods her head.)

Jessica: Tonight the fraudulent Fame & Fortune defend the titles against Wrestling’s Most Wanted. Summer and I will be paying very close attention to that match because we get the winner. And this time there will be no excuses, there will be no close calls. This time Summer and I will take back what is ours, the championship and our legacy.

Summer: And we’ll do so in the only way we know how...in an absolutely FABULOUS fashion!

(The two ladies walk off.)

--

Janice King: Joining me at this time... Suffrage.

The entire Suffrage stable walk onto the set.

Janice: Erica, Geneva, Rosa... tonight, each of you will be action. Geneva and Rosa, you will be set to defend your tag-titles against the former holders, Wrestlings Most Wanted. Your thoughts?

Geneva: It's funny you say that, Janice... 'Former'. That word is something that Jendra Classic and Hannah Myers can't seem to wrap their pea brains around, that they're the FORMER champs. They want to go around and claim we won on a fluke, that they should still be champions yadda, yadda, yadda! Newsflash, Ladies! That's not how it works, anymore! You see these beautiful titles we're holding?

Geneva and Rosa hold up the tag-team titles.

Geneva: That means we're the best now! Not you, us! We are the new tag-team standard-bearers of the Shotgun Brand, and it's time you accepted that! Then again, I know you won't, so you need another lesson... well girls, consider us your teachers! Because tonight you're going to get your final lesson! What's that, you might ask? Simple... that lesson is this, you can't beat us! You WON'T beat us! This is OUR time now, and as for you? It's time to fade away, into the background!

Rosa: Wrestlings Most Wanted? God, I'm sick and tired of hearing about those two dumb bitches! This isn't the Hannah Myers and Kendra Classic show, anymore! The stage belongs to us, now! Despite what they, the second-rate past version of Fame & Fortune that call themselves Fabulous, or any of these other so-called 'tag-teams' like to think, WE are the standard-bearers now! We are the tag-team champions, and we will be the champions for a long, LONG time! Tonight, we settle things with Wrestlings Most Worthless, and then, any other team that wants to step up? We'll be more than happy to send you tumbling back down!

Janice: As for you, Erica, you're in the main event tonight against Chantelle Chambers? What are your thoughts, heading into this match?

Erica: I want to be clear on one thing with everyone, Janice. I'm not going to stand here and trash-talk Chantelle Chambers, she's one of the very best in GCW! I know how big a deal this match is, tonight, and I've prepared harder than I ever have before! Tonight is a night where I can make a huge name for myself. That adds a lot of pressure for me, and its a pressure I welcome! When you're related to wrestling royalty like my Aunt Meagan, you always have high expectations placed upon you! That's also why, I've asked the rest of Suuffrage to stay in the back! Win or Lose, I want to do this on my own!

None of the other Suffrage members say anything, nor does their body language give anything away, as to how they feel about that.

Erica: Saying all that... Chantelle, you have quite a bit of pressure on your shoulders, as well! You want the World Title back from Minerva, and I imagine a loss to me would send you back down the ladder a bit! So we both have something to fight for... you, making sure you stay at the top in World Title contention. Me? An opportunity to put myself in World Title contention. In the end, only one of us will get what they want, and I plan on that being me! I'm not overlooking you... like I said, I know how good you are... but it's time to show the world just how good I can be!

Wanting to wrap things up, Erica drops a few more parting words.

Erica: I guess all that's left to say is... I'll see you out in the ring, Chantelle. You bring your best, I'll bring mine, and the best woman will win! As you can guess, I plan on that being me!

We go back to ringside.

--

WORLD TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS
Wrestling’s Most Wanted vs. Fame & Fortune [champions]

Weeks of trash talk culminated in this highly-anticipated contest between arguably the two top teams on Shotgun. Kendra Classic started off with Geneva Alan, but the two sides were remarkably evenly-matched. As the match wore on, both sides attempted to employ underhanded tactics, but were countered by the other side attempting to use their own. Late in the match, with Hannah Myers and Rosa Vazquez legal, WMW get a double-team move off before Kendra charges to the opposite corner, spearing Geneva through the ropes! As the referee watches the melee outside the ring, Hannah measures Rosa up for Light’s Out, but from nowhere, Nicole Parker jumps onto the apron! She spins Hannah around and drops her neck-first across the top rope! She rushes around the ring, catching the eyes of Kendra Classic, only for Geneva to throw her face-first into the steel ringpost! Inside the ring, she rejoins her partner, as the Champions hit Hannah with the Photo Shoot, dropping her to the mat. Rosa covers… Kendra tries to climb back into the ring, but her ankle gets caught by Nicole, and she can only watch the referee count to three.

WINNERS and STILL Tag Team Champions: Fame & Fortune!

--

The scene opens inside the office of Tabitha Silverstone. She is sitting behind her desk.

Silverstone: I hope everyone has enjoyed the show. I have a few things to say, promise I won’t take up too much of your time. First off, me and Minerva may have our philosophical differences, she is still my World Champion. What happened to her earlier will not be tolerated. I will conduct a proper investigation to find out who attacked the World Champion. I can’t have Shotgun’s main event compromised. To make that official, Chantelle Chambers will be granted her rematch, in a one on one rematch from there days in MCW, Chantelle will challenge Minerva for the World Championship.

Tabitha pauses. The crowd cheers the announcement.

Silverstone: Due to the alternation between Brittany Kayl and Miss America, at For Glory and Gold, Miss America and Canada’s own, Brittany Kayl will wrestle to see who advances to the Survival of the Fittest, Elimination Chamber match. Also, Princess Nava Farrin will face former multi time World Champion, Angelica Jones. Erica Layford will challenge Marie Jones. That leaves Derek Powers without an opponent. Who will he face? You’ll see at For Glory and Gold. I am still accessing the roster, no one has stood out to me, yet. There are two shows left. Plenty of time to win me over.

That’s all for now. Enjoy the main event.

Tabitha smiles as the scene fades to black.

--

Main Event.
Chantelle Chambers vs Erica Layford

Chantelle and Erica stood face to face; eye to eye. Erica showing she is not intimidated by Chantelle's haunty status. To display this, she smacks Chantelle across the face, the crowd “oo’ed” in unison. Chantelle smirks. She slaps Erica. Erica motioned to Chantelle to “bring it on bitch;” it was one from there. Both women put the wrestling to the side, opting to fire off punches, kicks, it was an old school fight. Brawling fit more Erica’s wheelhouse, Chantelle knows that, to ensure that Erica’s momentum didn’t build to a fever pitch, she stopped Erica in her tracks with a throat thrust. Chantelle then executed a snap suplex to get Erica to the ground.

The former World Champion slowed down the pace of the match. Mixing in some high impact moves here and here. Erica would show flashes of brilliance, not enough to swing the tide in her direction, yet. Chantelle tried for a clothesline, Erica ducked it. Caught Chantelle with the Stop, Drop and Crash (Sitout Suplex Slam). That gave Erica enough time to catch her breath. From there it was all Erica. High impact move after high impact move. She hit Chantelle with The Hangmans Noose (Rope Hung Neckbreaker). Wasn’t enough. She hit the mat in frustration.

She signaled she was going for Evolutionary Gap (Pumphandle Slam lift into a GTS). Chantelle slid down Erica’s back. Chantelle went for the “Beverly Hills Bomb” (A backwards hurricarana). Erica halted the momentum of the hurricarna. Erica brought Chantelle over her head, face planting her into the mat. Erica went for the cover, could only manage a two count.

The ending sequence saw Chantelle swing Erica into the turnbuckle. Erica sidestepped. She applied a front face lock to Chantelle, sat on the top rope, acted like she was going for a tornado ddt but instead applies the Guillotine Choke (Gasp of Defeat). Chantelle appeared to be fading by the second, she dropped to a knee, Erica kept applying the pressure, in her consumption to make Chantelle tap (or pass out), her shoulders were on the mat. Chantelle did manage to muscle her way to a somewhat standing position long enough to apply the right leverage to where when the referee counted 2, Erica couldn’t weasel out the prediment enough to avoid the three count.

Winner: Chantell Chambers.

The crowd explodes. Not for Chantelle winning, everyone knees Minerva slowing making her way down to the ring. Not as fast as usual, still showing signs of the attack from earlier in the night, Chantelle gets up, just now noticing Minerva’s presence. Chantelle doesn’t have the reaction time she is accustomed to, Minerva spears her to the mat. She drives the back of Chantelle’s head into the mat repeatedly. Before Minerva can do any significant damage, The Sovereign rush the ring. Aubrey pulls Minerva off by the hair, the World Champion does get one good shot in on Aubrey. Kat tries her luck, Minerva pushes her back with a head butt to the chest. Distracted, Aubrey clocks Minerva in the back of the head with The Powers That Be. Aubrey picks Minerva up, Kat drops her with #SuperkickSoiree. Chantelle, somewhat recovered from an exciting night, picks Minerva up, she screams “All Eyes on Me” before executing the move of the exact same name on Minerva. The scene closes with Chantelle placing her foot on top of the fallen Minerva, while Aubrey and Kat stand on either side of Chantelle. The Sovereign reigns supreme...