Shotgun 08.14 <results>

randy

Shotgun 08.14 <results>

Post by randy » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:13 am

[Scene opens….]

[The team known as Scream Machine, the GCW Global Tag Team Champions, are somewhere in the arena as there are crates and equipment behind them. Mara Kade has a black Minerva tank top with black pants, shades on her face and her half of the Global Tag team Championship draped over her shoulders. Siouxsie is wearing a black and red “Resist, Refuse, Reclaim” t-shirt under a black leather jacket and black leather pants. The camera pans over slightly to see The GCW World Champion Minerva, staring at the camera with her back against the wall, donning a red and black hooded jacket. The GCW World Championship is on one of the crates. Camera pans back to Mara, who smiles.]

Mara: What a sight huh? The three baddest women on the planet. All in the same room. All on the same team.

[The camera captures all three of them in the same shot.]

Mara: People toss this word around without the meaning. Respect. What the three of us have is respect. Genuine respect. Earned respect. Every time I step into the ring, I know how tough Siouxsie Blade is. Every time I on the apron, watching her go to work, I know there’s not many people, past or present, in this business that could go toe to toe with her.

[Mara then turns to Minerva.]

Mara: I fought this one at Civil War in February. Final three. I heard a lot about her from a far. I knew the reputation she was picking up for herself. Not many people want to cross paths with her. When people mention the name Minerva, they get all tensed. They start looking around, wondering whether or not she’s there. So when I stepped in the ring with her, I wanted to find out. I wanted to win the whole thing of course, but I wanted to see what the talk was about. After the night, I knew. Minerva? She’s the real deal.

[Mara smiles.]

Mara: And since that night, I told her, she has my respect. She has the respect of Scream Machine and that’s not easy. That’s not something we throw around because we don’t really like anyone in this business. We don’t want to be friends with anyone in this business. We just want to kick ass, make some money, grow the brand and do all the things everyone else can’t do. Like us being here on Shotgun even though we’re on Livewire. People talk brand loyalty this, brand loyalty that. We’re not tied to any of that shit. Sio and I do what we want, when we want, how we want. We’re not loyal to Livewire. We’re not loyal to GCW. What we’re loyal to is to ourselves. To our beliefs. To our principles, the foundation Sio and I have put in place to make Scream Machine the name on everyone’s tongue. We want to come to Shotgun? We show up on Shotgun.

[Mara looks at Siouxsie.]

Mara: It’s a special day. Scream Machine on Shotgun. Silverstone is thanking her lucky stars that Scream Machine decided to give this show an extra boost. We’ll know how much she appreciates this on our paychecks. But we’re here to do more than just cash in. We’re here to live up to one of the beliefs that I just talked about. Loyalty. Minerva earned my respect at Civil War. Minerva is one of the toughest, baddest women on the planet. And so when we see our girl getting jumped by the Sovereign? We stepped in because we’re not letting that shit happen.

[Mara looks at Minerva.]

Mara:I’m not surprised that a group that involves Kat Kelly to be jumping people from behind. That girl has always been a two-bit player. Superkick Soiree? In that case, call Scream Machine the party crashers because you, Aubrey Powers, and you Chantelle Chambers, you made a claim that didn’t sit well with Sio and. The most dominant name in GCW. The most dominant group in GCW. You tried to make that point by jumping our girl. Not happening. So let me give you three the facts.

[Mara holds one finger.]

Mara: One. Scream Machine is the brand, the name that’s turning wrestling upside down.

[Mara holds the second finger.]

Mara: Two; Scream Machine is THE group, the sisterhood in GCW, both Shotgun and livewire.

[Mara holds up three fingers.]

Mara And three. For jumping our girl,because Canelle knows eh can’t hang with Minerva and take her title away from her one on one, tonight we kick your asses. You play, you pay. And tonight, Scream Machine, Mierva, we make the Sovereign pay.

[Mara turns to Siouxsie who nods and steps forward, shaking her head.]

Siouxsie: Every couple of years a few cunts get together and think they are going to catch lightning in a bottle. What we have here is a couple of bitches who while are ALL talented and can wrestle in the ring, they want to consume the past glory of Monarchy, let’s call a spade a spade here. You want to throw these fancy little names out and pretend that the next big thing is the Housewives of GCW getting together and screaming “All Eyes on Me” or the “MVP of Monarchy” orr whatever the fuck else they yell to garner attention. The fact is these pretty little bitches don’t get it. What you are looking at here is a foundation. While they are out getting their hair done and pedicures, we are crushing skulls and reminding everyone that the wrestling business isn’t about beauty or even your sense of power. It’s about dominance and you are looking at three of the most dominant women in this sport. Minerva is the World Champion, we are the Livewire Tag Team Champions all for a reason and if you think that this Sovereignty is going to be anything more than another fad. Let’s go ahead and face facts…. They are good…..but we are dangerous and tonight we show why WE are here with Minerva, arm to arm. Girl, we have your back.

[Siouxsie fist pumps with the beautiful Minerva who walks up in her black and purple gear. Her long hair hangs down as she holds the World Championship over her shoulder, looking into the camera.]

Minerva: I was jumped in the back, then I was beaten like a dog and laid out by every finishing move these three decided to unleash on me. Did it stop? No, Mara and I tagged and of course I get laid out AGAIN this time by Kat Kelly who wasn’t even in this match. Tonight, we start changing things around because you see Sovereignty, you don;t know what kind of bitch I am. These two women behind me are trailblazers, they take no prisoners and give no mercy, my type of women. See, I have been quite passive lately. In many ways I have fallen into the role of victim when I am the one who has victimized others. That is fine because when this is all done? The Eyes will be on Minerva and then, only then will you realize there is a reason why I am the World Champion and survived the entire roster of the GCW.

[Siouxsie and Mara both nod and smile.]

Minerva: And with Scream Machine by my side? Run…. like they said for I will live up to my name and kill Three Princesses.

[Siouxsie and Mara stands next to her…]

Mara: REFUSE.

Siouxsie: RESIST.

Minerva: RECLAIM!

[The three women look into the camera and smirk.]

--

With that, the scene fades to black.
I hear, a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I, your one and only desire
Am I the reason you breathe
Or am I the reason you cry?

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you.

I feel, like you don't want me around
I guess I'll pack all my things
I guess I'll see you around
It's all, been bottled up until now
As I walk out your door
All I can hear is the sound

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

--

(Sophie and Mark O’Brian are standing at the ready position, in front of a Shotgun logo backdrop. Mark looks intense as ever and Sophie smirks knowingly.)

Sophie: Sun Tzu says, “The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.” In the case of Total War against Slade Merriman and Martin McKay, it would appear that our adversaries will do the fighting for us.

(She chuckles.)

Sophie: But isn’t that just a mere metaphor for how warfare truly is in this world? Politicians decided to go to war with Vietnam, Iraq, or Afghanistan, and then sent everyone else’s sons and daughters to war to fight for them.

(She pats herself on the chest and then pats her brother Mark as well.)

Sophie: This war is ours and we have sent Merriman and McKay to fight it on our behalf. While I applaud your enthusiasm and willingness to attack me, ultimately your drive and determination to be victorious and make a name for yourself will prove to be all for naught. Supreme warfare isn’t just won with superior weaponry, but also and primarily with supreme intellect. Total War has both the superior weapons and we have the superior intellect. You do not wish to be forgotten? You will not be forgotten, you will be remembered as our first stepping stone to the road to world tag team championship glory. And as for Mr. McKay…

(She chuckles.)

Sophie: ...you have already lost and you don’t know it. You and Slade will be unable to get along. It’s painfully obvious. My brother and I will pick up the scraps of whatever is left of you and McKay.

(The scene shifts.)

Slade Merriman & Martin McKay vs Total War.

Amazingly, Slade and Martin were able to somewhat function as a team. Slade did grow increasingly frustrated that he wasn’t able to get to Sophie, Mark made sure of that. When Sophie was in the ring it was with Martin. Slade kept yelling for a tag, Martin ignored him. That is when things started to break down. Martin and Slade were arguing, Sophie used this opening to prepare for another Scorched Earth Policy. It wouldn’t happen today. D’Nae Moore slid into the ring, tackling Sophie to the ground.

Winners: Total War by DQ

Mark went to pull D’Nae off his sister. Jeffrey Alexander got into the action by pulling Mark out the ring. They brawled. Sophie and D’Nae went blow for blow. With the match over, Slade tried to cheap shot Martin. The grizzled veteran sent Slade over the top rope. Slade thought better of it, opting to fight another way. Referees stormed the ring to separate Sophie from D’Nae, Mark from Jeff. The crowd chanted “let them fight.”

--

The scene shifts backstage and we see Kat Kelly inside of the Sovereign locker room, dressed in her ring gear ready for the main event later in the night. She has her back turned to the door, with her phone pressed to her ear as the scene opens and we get to listen in on the call.

Kat Kelly: “-and I know it’s early doors sis, but let’s face it, being in the main event already after what, two matches? Not bad going, is it?... yeah, we’ve been texting, gotta say love, it were a great idea on your part, I’m glad you suggested it… nah, no one’s got a fucking clue, it’s brilliant. Everyone’s talking about what’s going on, who’s doing it… yeah, I know love, gotta be careful and all that. Minerva ain’t dumb, even if she has called in a couple’a Livewire muppets to back her up this week ‘cause she’s got no one ‘round here to help…”

As Kat continues to talk, the door to the locker room opens and in walk the remaining members of Sovereign, Aubrianna Powers and Chantelle Chambers, both dressed in their ring gear too. Kat turns around at the sound and waves but points to her phone to signal she’s on a call. She mouths the word ‘Trinity’ to them.

Aubrianna Powers: “Ooh, OOH, tell her hi from the Most Valuable Powers!”

Chantelle chuckles to herself as she goes to her bag to grab a bottle of water. Kat gives a thumbs up to Aubrianna, who grins.

Kat Kelly: “Yeah, they just walked in right now, actually. They both say hi… yeah, I’ll tell them… yeah, I will… alright sis, I’d better go. Match later and all. I’ll come visit next week, okay? Love you sis, bye… bye…”

With that, Kat hangs up the phone and walks over to her own bag to throw the phone down into it. She turns back to her sisters in Sovereign once she’s done so.

Kat Kelly: “Trin says hi.”

Aubrianna Powers: “You should have put it on speakerphone, we all could have spoken to her…”

Chantelle Chambers: “Don’t you have her cell phone too? You could literally call her ANY time you wanted, Aubrey!”

Aubrianna’s face lights up.

Aubrianna Powers: “Oh yeah, good point. Still…”

Chantelle chuckles as she turns to Kat.

Chantelle Chambers: “So what did Trin want?”

Kat Kelly: “Just wanted to catch up about later, make sure all our ducks were in a row and stuff.”

Aubrianna Powers: “We have ducks? I thought that was an SCW thing?”

Kat and Chantelle both looked at Aubrianna, and her face is completely deadpan for a minute before she cracks a smirk and they both realise she was joking.

Aubrianna Powers: “So what about things, are they sorted?”

Kat Kelly: “Yeah, all arranged. We’re basically good to go…”

Chantelle Chambers: “Love it when a plan comes together. By the end of tonight, it’s gonna be All Eyes on Us!”

Aubrianna Powers: “Most Valuable Sovereign…”

Kat Kelly: “It’s gonna be Wicked…”

The three women all laugh. If you’re playing catch phrase bingo at home, you may have just scored a full house.

Chantelle Chambers: “So… ready ladies?”

Aubrianna Powers: “Aren’t we always?”

Chantelle Chambers: “Fair point. Better to check though…”

Kat Kelly: “We’re golden, love. Just like a sovereign should be. We’re gonna shine like the brightest stars in the company tonight, and we get to sending Wah-a Kade and Siouxsie Blunt packing back to Livewire where they came from too. Minerva needs to realise that it don’t matter how many allies she thinks she has, they’ll never compare to fucking ROYALTY.”

Chantelle and Aubrianna both nod.

Chantelle Chambers: “And when I’m back in my rightful place on top, Sovereign will be ruling the roost again as we should be right now. We may have represented under a different name, but All Eyes WILL be on Me again soon enough, and that means all eyes on US too. Plus… with our secret weapon, we’re going to clean up.”

Aubrianna Powers: “I’m REALLY going to have fun tonight…”

Kat Kelly: “We all are, love… we ALL are…”

And with that, with the girls all smiling confidently, the scene slowly fades out.

--

(Backstage, the camera follows a clearly determined and angry D'Nae Moore down a hallway, her manager-slash-boyfriend Jeffrey Alexander following. They are making a beeline for the office of Tabitha Silverstone. D'Nae doesn't bother to knock when she reaches the door; she just barges in. Tabitha widens her eyes in surprise at the intrusion.)

Tabitha: Something I can do for the two of you?

D'Nae: Yeah. You can give me that bitches ass in the ring!

Tabitha: I'll assume you mean Sopie O'Brien.

D'Nae: Like I said... that bitch! Throwing fireballs at me and Jeff's face? Look at these faces! She is trying to damage your money-makers!

(We see Jeff rub his face nodding in agreement.)

Tabitha: So you didn't get enough earlier?

D'Nae: No! Hell no! It ain't enough til I got her knocked the hell out! She and her idiot brother were perfectly fine in obscurity, now they want to try to get their names back out there as a threat at OUR expense? Oh uh-uh. I don't think so booboo. Just cause I'm new around here don't mean Ima let anyone push me around and try to use me as an example. Ima turn that shit around and give them an example of what happens when you play stupid games with me!

Jeff: I shoulda warned y'all not to make my girl mad. She got that southern temper.

(Tabitha looks back and forth between the two, then nods.)

Tabitha: Alright. You do have a case for wanting to prove you aren't to be messed with. You can have your match at For Glory and Gold... with one caveat. It won't be just you versus Sophie. Instead, it will be Total War versus you.... and Jeffrey.

(Tabitha gives him a look as he points to himself)

Jeff: Me?

Tabitha: Yes, both of you. Provided you're willing to put your in-ring retirement aside for the occasion?

Jeff: Damn right! Where do I sign?

(D'Nae turns to Jeff and smirks as she pats his arm excitedly.)

D'Nae: They won't know what him them bae.

Jeff: Oh they gonna know. And just when they think we gave them enough and it's over?

D'Nae: They just gonna get... some... more.

(The two smirk at each other as they leave Tabitha's office.)

Beat The Clock Challenge:

Kayla Jones-Snow vs. Alan Monroe

Kayla thought this match with Alan Monroe would be a cakewalk... she thought wrong. Alan quickly took it to Kayla, and at several points in the match, look as if he had it won. Alan looked to end the match with Rejection... but with time ticking away, Kayla desperately began punching away at Alans midsection, causing him to release the move. Alan charged forward... but Kayla moved out of the way, and Alan ran shoulder-first into the steel post. Alan stumbled back, clutching his shoulder... just in time to get a Kaylan Wind Kick to the jaw that knocked his lights out. Kayla got the win, at five minutes even. The referee tried to raise Kaylas hand in victory, but she pushed him away, and arrogantly 'kicked dirt' at Alans prone form, on the mat. Kayla made her exit, the referee checking on Alan, whose clutching his jaw in pain.

Winner: Kayla Jones-Snow in 5 Minutes.

--

(Chastity Noel finds herself in the private dressing room for The Fix, sitting on a nice comfortable sofa set up. She appears to be rather impatient right now, waiting on the arrival of none other than her agent...Mason Van Stanton.)

Chastity: Where is he?! He’s late! I can’t stand him being late every single time!

(She reaches over and produces a cell phone.)

Chastity: I’ll bloody well call him and…

(Just then the door opens and Mason Van Stanton walks in. Chastity stands up and approaches him.)

Chastity: Where the hell have you been?

Mason: I apologize, but I have a surprise for you…

(Noel arches her brow. Then Destiny Van Stanton enters the room. Chastity squeals with delight as she embraces her friend.)

Chastity: Destiny! You’re here!

Destiny: It’s my fault we’re late. I couldn’t decide what to wear.

Chastity: But I thought Glory Braddock wouldn’t let you come to Shotgun?

Destiny: You know my husband, he always finds a loophole.

(Mason Van Stanton nods his head.)

Mason: Braddock did say she would butt out of the affairs of the Shotgun and Livewire General Managers. So I just had to put the bug in Tabatha Silverstone’s ear that it would be nice to have my wife Destiny traveling with me. Glory was still stubborn about it but she did relent after Ms. Silverstone reminded her of her promise to stay out. Destiny cannot compete but she can remain backstage with us in an advisory role.

Chastity: Well that is just excellent news!

(Noel takes Destiny by the arm and the two walk off.)

Chastity: Come, Destiny, we need to catch up. It’s been far too long…

(The scene shifts.)

--

Erica Layford: Joining myself at this time, two women I know very well... my good friends, Nicole Hunter and Odessa Blake!

Normally, this would be the part where one of the backstage interviewers would be in Ericas place right now. However, it seems that Erica kicked said interviewer out and decided to conduct this 'interview' herself. Nicole and Odessa walk into view, Nicole looking smug and Odessa... not.

Erica: Ladies, tonight, you are going to destroy... oh, sorry, supposed to be unbiased here... I mean, 'face off' against Wrestlings Least Wanted! Now, I know they're not really that much of a challenge for you... but, in your own words, could you describe the pain that you're going to inflict on those two bimbos? Much like the pain that I'll be inflicting on five other chumps, as well, tonight?

Nicole: Glad to, Erica... and, by the way, it's not to have someone of your stature doing this interview, instead of one of those other losers! Anyways, tonight, Odessa and myself are going to slap those two bitches silly! With the combo of Odessa raw power and my lightning-fast reflexes... how can we lose? Tell 'em, Odessa!

Odessa: All I'll say... they get in the ring with us, we'll make it the worst night of their careers. I don't mind breaking them in two.

Nicole: ... Right! A woman of few words, but when she speaks, you listen! However, we're not the only one with a match, tonight! So, Erica, if you'll allow me... I'd like to interview you now!

Erica hands the mic over to Nicole.

Nicole: So, Erica... six-pack challenge...or, as I like to put it, one star, you, and five chumps! What can we expect out of your match?

Erica: One word, Nicole: Domination. I'm going into this match looking to win, and I'll walk out of the match, as the winner! I was born and bred for success, and tonight is just another notch on my career belt! Set all five up, and I'll knock each and every one of them down! That's not bragging, that's not boasting... that's just an undeniable fact! Marie Jones, I'm directing this to you... pay close attention to my match... because the result tonight, will be the same result at For Glory & Gold. Me as the victor, and you as the loser!

Nicole: Excellently put, Erica! So back to you bozos at ringside!

--

Wrestling's Most Wanted & vs Nicole Hunter & Odessa Blake

Following on from the match that never really was two weeks earlier, this match was quick to fall apart too. Though this time we did get the opening ball following referee Stephen Snuggs’ call before events quickly deteriorated. As soon as the bell rang, both teams rushed one another, turning things into more of a brawl than a fine example of wrestling acumen. Picking up where they left off, Nicole and Kendra went right after one another, trading blows on one side of the ring while Hannah and Odessa did exactly the same on the far side. Snuggs did initially try to contain the action but quickly realised that he wouldn’t be able to control things and let it slide, allowing the women to go after one another. The action did spill to the outside at various points and there was trading of brawlers at times too. The ending came when Kendra classic was taken down on the outside with a drop toe hold right into the steel steps by Odessa Blake, and that gave the ladies Of Suffrage a numbers advantage. With Myers giving her full attention to Nicole, Odessa was able to slide in behind and chop Hannah’s leg out from beneath her. Nicole took the opportunity and dragged Hannah up before dropping her with The Final Hunt and covered her for the 1...2...3!

Winners: Nicole Hunter and Odessa Blake

--

(GCW Heritage Champion Kayla Jones is walking around backstage shortly after her victory over Alan Monroe. She is still dressed in her ring gear and she has the championship belt draped over her right shoulder. She stops when she bumps into her older sister, Angelica Jones, who later on tonight will be a part of a six person tag.)

Kayla: Angel! How are you?

(The elder Jones smiles as she turns and embraces Kayla in a tight hug.)

Angel: I’m fine. Just preparing for a match tonight. I saw you perform rather well tonight against Alan Monroe. Congratulations.

Kayla: Thank you, sis, but it was nothing. Then again, my opponent was nothing.

Angel: You think it was enough to beat the clock?

(The Heritage Champion nods her head.)

Kayla: Oh of course! She may be good but, look at her opponent. It’s Anastasia! Our adopted sister! So you know how good Ana is. I am certain that, at the very least, Anastasia can keep her from beating my time. And from there, I will go on to defeat her at For Glory & Gold, retain my championship, and maybe even advance into the elimination chamber.

Angel: Hopefully both of us will get to qualify for that elimination chamber. It would be nice for a Jones to be World Champion again.

Kayla: I agree, it has been far too long since someone in this family has held the title. But Angel, don’t take this the wrong way, I feel that I may be our family’s best bet.

(The elder Jones frowns.)

Angel: And what exactly do you mean by that?

Kayla: I shouldn’t have said anything. Look, good luck tonight…

(Kayla tries to walk off but Angelica steps in front of her.)

Angel: Too late. What did you mean by what you said?

Kayla: Angel, look at what you used to have over in, uh, what’s that place?

(Angelica rolls her eyes.)

Angel: SCW.

Kayla: Yeah, that place. You were the world tag team champions with James Evans. You two were unstoppable. But you started to come apart all because you tried to keep him under control. You wanted to do what was right and keep him from destroying Giovanni Aries. What did that get you? You lost the titles. Now you’re up against Princess Nava, tonight and at For Glory & Gold, and if you beat her at For Glory & Gold you will qualify for the elimination chamber to compete for the world championship.

Angel: She calls herself a princess but I am queen.

(Kayla nods her head.)

Kayla: Right and that is the attitude you need to have. The difference is, she is willing to do what it takes to enter the chamber. I’m not yet sold on the fact that you’re willing to do what it takes. You told me you’re going to start embracing The Dragon. But really, is this The Dragon I’m talking to or is this someone else? Because come on, Angel, together we could own this company. You know it, I know it, everyone else knows it. And I’m willing to go the extra length in order to get there. But what about you?

(She embraces Angelica in another quick hug.)

Kayla: Think about it. And good luck.

--

Back from commercial...

(The lights dim as several spotlights shine down upon the entrance ramp. The opening chords of "Killer Queen" begins to play over the PA system.)

She keeps Moët et Chandon
In her pretty cabinet
'Let them eat cake,' she says
Just like Marie Antoinette
A built-in remedy
For Kruschev and Kennedy
At anytime an invitation
You can't decline

(The lights all come on. Pyro goes off. The tron flashes to life and the words "Her Royal Majesty" appears on the tron. Then Chastity Noel steps out onto the stage decked out in a tight, strapless, form fitting, glittery silver dress with a hemline that stops just above the knee and matching silver heeled sandals. Her manager, Mason Van Stanton, emerges next to her in a dapper suit smirking arrogantly as he applauds his client.)

Caviar and cigarettes
Well versed in etiquette
Extraordinarily nice

She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime

(Ignoring the fan reaction, Chastity strolls ever so confidently and arrogantly down the ramp towards the ring, not bothering to pay attention to any of the fans at ringside along the way. Mason Van Stanton follows her closely behind.)

Recommended at the price
Insatiable an appetite
Wanna try?

(Chastity ascends the steel steps and then steps up onto the ring apron. She steps in between the ropes and into the ring.)

To avoid complications
She never kept the same address
In conversation
She spoke just like a baroness
Met a man from China
Went down to Geisha Minah
Then again incidentally
If you're that way inclined

Perfume came naturally from Paris
For cars she couldn't care less
Fastidious and precise

She's a Killer Queen
Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime

(Chastity steps to the center of the ring and waits on the music as it dies down.)

Chastity: Kellen Jeffries, I just want to let you know that none of what I have done lately is personal. I want to let you know that what I plan to do to you at For Glory & Gold is not personal. None of this is personal. It’s just business. And me representing Shotgun as a champion is good business, because I represent everything that this new generation of Global Championship Wrestling is all about, because I was here at its inception. I debuted as a professional wrestler for GCW on day one of its return. With me, you also have someone who exudes class and dignity. How can you get more dignified or classy than pure royalty?

(She spins around to give the fans a look at her. Most boo in response.)

Chastity: I may have Braddock blood running through this body but this body is just a mere vessel for who I truly am. The Julia Braddock persona is dead and gone. This vessell is occupied now and forever by me, Chastity Noel, daughter of QUEEN Aphrodite Noel. While the Julia Braddock persona was weak and unable to take the brass ring, I have proven ready, willing, and able to do whatever is necessary to become champion. When I blasted Chambers over the head with the title belt and became World Champion, that was not Julia Braddock, THAT WAS ME!

(The crowd boos loudly.)

Chastity: Thus, I have the cutthroat attitude that allows me to succeed in this environment. So I have the pedigree, I have the look, and I have the talent necessary to carry the Shotgun Brand into the future. Tabatha Silverstone is an intelligent woman. She knows that it’s best for business to have me as the face of this brand and not someone like you with your background. So as I said, Kellen, none of this is personal. This is just business, because I know that once I dispose of you, I will find myself in prime position to once again become GCW World Champion. Which brings up another point; Derek Powers…

(She laughs.)

Chastity: ...Derek Powers, my old rival, he is no longer going to compete in the elimination chamber qualifying match? First he abandons MY Heritage Championship as if it was nothing! I took pride in that championship but he tossed it away like garbage! Now he appears unwilling to enter the elimination chamber? It’s all laughable because it just proves that everything I said about him is true. But it’s all fine, it is all ok, because Tabatha, I am here to solve your problem. You need someone to replace Derek Powers at For Glory & Gold? You are looking at her!

(The crowd boos loudly.)

Chastity: All hail the Noel family!

(“Killer Queen” begins to play as Chastity and Mason make their exit.)

---

Kat Lopez stands backstage shadow boxing in a corner with a determined look glued on her face as Janice King walks up and the camera pans out. Kat throws a kick back behind them and then looks at Janice.

Janice King: Kat, your fortunes changed quite a bit last time we saw you on Shotgun. You went from stuck with a stagnant tag team partner to winning a match and being awarded with a match against Kayla Jones at For Glory and Gold for the Heritage Championship. Now that you’ve had time to take it all in, what’s going on in your mind?

Kat Lopez: Wow, that’s an interesting question. I’ve said all along, I was prepared to team with Ethan and go out and become tag champs and run the whole tag division. But he’s taken a step back for awhile. Hope he finds his way. Now Tabitha is looking at yours truly and seeing someone who has the chance to make some noise. And I agree with her presumption. She’s giving me the chance to fight for a title and better yet, win that title and keep going for even more. We all know the world needs more Kayla, right? But what I need is a little more Kat kicking ass. So I won’t let this opportunity just slip through my hands. I’m going to win that title, and I won’t stop winning after that.

Janice: Strong words, but tonight you have a match with Anastasia Ivanova. We all saw on social media that she plans to make you her own personal kitty, Sputnik, after she keeps you from beating the clock tonight.

Kat snickers and looks down. She raises her arm and wipes her face for a moment and then glances back at Janice.

Kat: Come on Susan, seriously?

Janice: It’s Janice.

Kat: Who is?

Janice: I am.

Kat: Anyways, Anastasia is funny. She makes a lot of jokes on Twitter. She’s cute, she’s sassy. Hell, she’s lovable, too. But she won’t stop me from beating the clock tonight. Whether it takes me wrenching her arm back behind her back, or choking her out with my legs, or if it’s turning her lights out with the hardest kick in SCW. You don’t believe that then come at me. I don’t have time for her games tonight. Collar play and all that, she can go for that later on. Tonight is about me and I will beat the clock. I will show Kayla exactly what she has in store for her when we meet for her title. Sorry Anastasia. You’re cute and all, but I have to make this one quick tonight. Lick your wounds and hit me up after.

Kat turns and looks at the camera and licks her lips.

Kat: I’m coming for you next Kayla. And I’m leaving with the Heritage Championships. Thanks, Julie.

Kat walks in front of Janice and exits the interview.

--

Beat The Clock Challenge:

Kat Lopez vs. Anastasia Ivanova

Kat has the clock as her enemy, so she quickly goes head-on at Anastasia. Fast strikes send Anastasia reeling. However, Anastasia has the 'support' of her Manager and best friend, Donovan Cunningham and Karina Lysenko respectively, on the outside... and they use diversion tactics to swing the odds back to Anastasia. With time winding down, Kat manages to pull off a Last Light, going for the cover... but Donovan places Anastasias right foot on the bottom rope, breaking the count. Less than thirty seconds left, Donovan gets on the apron to provide a distraction, while Karina pulls Anastasia out of the ring. Kat, who was arguing with Donovan, notices too late, as the clock hits zero. Kat is furious, but the trio outside look satisfied with the result... taunting Kat about her failure.

Winner: Draw (Time ran out)

Donvan and The Soviet Gingers leave the ring. Kat looks like she is going to snap. Tabitha Silverstone walks out on stage with a microphone.

Silverstone: Kat... tonight didn’t end the way you wanted to. I know I said the winner of the Beat the Clock Challenge would get to choose the stipulation of the Heritage Championship match, due to Derek’s indecision, the circumstances have changed. So I’ll tell you what. After the Princess, JaMarcus and Madame Santos face The Jones Family, you will get a chance to right the wrong that took place. You get to face Kayla Jones, in non title match. Word of advice, win. Chances like this don’t come often.

Tabitha walks to the back. Kat leaves the ring, storming up the ramp as her music is played.

--

(Marie Jones is trying not to roll her eyes too much as she watches her identical twin sister Kimberly Williams fret pointlessly and needlessly backstage.)

Kim: SIX PEOPLE! SIX!

Marie: Yes, Kim...six…

Kim: HOW CAN WE BEAT SIX PEOPLE?!

(Jones sighs.)

Marie: We only have to beat three, Kim.

Kim: But I thought it was called a six person tag?

Marie: We are PART of the six, Kim. So is mom and she is our tag partner.

Kim: Oh, ok that’s not so bad!

Marie: You are ready, aren’t you? I mean, do we need to go over strategy again or…

(Kimberly shakes her head.)

Kim: Oh no, I’m good! I just like fucking with you! Just not in that way, it would be totally disgusting!

(Marie sighs. Just then their mother, Angelica Jones, approaches.)

Angel: Ok, are you two ready?

Marie: As ready as I’ll ever be.

(Kimberly salutes Angelica playfully.)

Kim: SIR YES SIR!

Angel: Then lets go do this thing.

(The scene shifts.)

--

Six Person Tag Team Match.
Princess Nava Farrin, JaMarcus Avery & Madam Santos vs Angelica Jones, Marie Jones and Kim Williams.

Princess Nava and Angelica Jones started the match. Looked like they were going to get into it. Nava slowly back away, tagging in Santos instead. The Jones family did take turns working over Santos. She didn’t seem to mind, laughing the whole way through. Having enough, JaMarcus blindtagged himself in the ring, he took Angelica’s head off with a clothesline. It was The Princess team’s turn to work over the fallen opponent. Princess got some good shots in on Angelica. JaMarcus did most of the heavy lifting. Santos mixed in her usual zaniness. Then Angelica got the hot tag to Kim. And she was a ball of fire. Not even Santos could keep up with Kim’s unpredictability. Towards the end, JaMarcus again blindtagged himself in the ring. On the outside, Princess and Angelica were brawling. Marie had Santos on the ropes. None other then Erica Layford, showed up. With the ref not looking, she smashed Marie in the back with a steel chair. She quickly got out of dodge. Angelica did see it. The momentary loss in concentration gave The Princess a chance to knock Angelica’s lights out with the head butt. In the ring, with two Jones women down on the outside, Kim was alone. And she suffered a Court Marshal’ed for her efforts. JaMarcus made the cover.

One. Two. Three.

Winners: Princess Nava Farrin, JaMarcus Avery & Madam Santos

The Princess nods in approval. Her and Santos join JaMarcus in the ring. Marie went to check on her mom. Kim rolled out the ring still dazed from the Court Marshall. Team Princess celebrate.

--
(Janice King is a hall of fame journalist for GCW, just ask her about it! Now Janice King finds herself backstage with reigning HKW Tapout Champion and member of The Sovereign, Aubrianna Powers.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Janice King and I am the ONLY journalist to be inducted in the GCW Hall of Fame! My guest at this time is none other than HKW Tapout Champion and member of The Sovereign, Aubrianna Powers!

(Powers smiles pleasanlty and nods.)

Aubrianna: Thanks, Janice.

Janice: Tonight you team with your Sovereign teammates, Chantelle Chambers and Kat Kelly, to face GCW World Champion Minerva and Livewire’s Global Tag Team Champions, Scream Machine. Do you worry that your opponents will be looking for revenge after what The Sovereign has done lately?

Aubrianna: What we’ve done lately? If you mean LOOKING DOMINANT then yes, of course they’ll be looking for revenge. We’ve been humbling them all lately but you know what? It doesn’t matter what they try because when Chantelle, Kat, and myself are all on the same page, we are unstoppable.

Janice: And if I may ask you to comment on your brother, Derek Powers?

(Powers sighs.)

Aubrianna: Yeah, I’ll leave that to him. I will say one thing, though; I am STILL entering that elimination chamber at Survival of the Fittest and a Powers will still win the GCW World Championship at Survival of the Fittest inside of the elimination chamber. Now we know it won’t be DEREK Powers, it will be me, The Most Valuable Powers.

(Powers turns and walks off. The scene shifts.)

--

Impromptu Match

Kat Lopez vs Kayla Jones (non title)

Kat stormed out the gate ready to take the fight to Kayla. The wily veteran wasn’t as eager to engage in a street fight with Kat. For the most part Kayla kept her distance. She went outside the ring, stalling, hoping to frustrate Kat. And it worked. Kayla slowed the pace of the match down. Just as Kayla was going to potentially finish the job, Kat kicked Kayla one good time in the head. This was a clean shot, outta nowhere, Kayla clearly wasn’t expecting it. Taking advantage of Kayla’s bell being rung, Kat rolled Kayla up in a victory roll for the one, two, three.

Winner: Kat Lopez.

Kayla protested the refs decision. Kat didn’t care. She left the ring, heading up the ramp. To her surprise, Tabitha came out, again, with microphone in hand.

Silverstone: Congrats. Before you leave, you have a decision to make. You proved you can beat a former World Champion. This is your biggest win to date. You could become Heritage Champion at For Glory and Gold... OR... you can take my once in a lifetime offer right now. Remember when you walked into my office suggesting to be put in the Elimination Chamber match?

Kat nods.

Silverstone: You have always had faith in me. I saddled you with Ethan Rockwell. You didn’t let his attitude deter you. Two weeks ago you adjusted to him leaving you out to dry. I like people who can think on their feet. People like that are best for business. So, to reward your faith in my vision, and to give you a chance I feel you more than deserve, choose to face Kayla Jones at For Glory and Gold as scheduled OR you can take your spot in the Elimination Chamber at Survival of the Fittest. Beating a former World Champion gives you the credentials. Can’t do both. Which is it going to be?

Kat grabs the mic.

Lopez” I was built for the cage, Tabitha. Put me in.

Silverstone: Good answer.

Kat walks off. Tabitha looks to the ring.

Silverstone: Don’t worry Kayla. For Glory and Gold won’t be deprived of what this company needs, more of you. You will defend the Heritage Championship. I have three weeks to decide who you are going to face. I’m in no rush. Be ready. I’m counting on you.

Tabitha smiles. Kayla nods in response. The Gm heads to the back as Kayla’s music plays. Kayla leaves the ring, the scene fades.

--

The camera quickly goes backstage….

Siouxsie Blade is on the floor with a huge cut above her eye, bleeding, she leans against the wall as officials quickly come to her aid. Siouxsie is bleeding all over, conscious but trying to get up as the EMT’s are holding a bandage over her eye to stop the bleeding, she screams to leave her alone, but the officials are concerned. Mara Kade paces angrily, trying to push them out of the way while Minerva upset, screams at the officials….

Minerva: “AGAIN! ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO ALLOW THEM TO GET AWAY WITH THIS!”

Official: “She has a bad cut, she may need stitches, she cannot go out there and compete!”

Mara: “Are you kidding me!? That is Siouxsie Blade, the toughest bitch you will ever meet!”

Official: “Not happening!”

Siouxsie tries to get up but the EMT’s are not allowing her to. Minerva paces, running her fingers through her hair in frustration as Mara checks on her partner….

Six Pack Challenge
Erica Layford vs Brittany Kayl vs Tory Street vs Amber Sloane vs Miss America vs Derek Powers.

Before the match even started, Miss America attacked Brittany Kayl with a chair during her entrance, throwing her off the stage. This drew Tory Street out of the ring to go after her. The match started with the other three competitors - Erica Layford, Amber Sloane, and Derek Powers all jockeying for position, with Powers deciding to let his opposition tire themselves by going at it. It wasn’t until Sloane attempted a pin on Layford that Powers decided to swoop in, attempting to steal it for himself. Meanwhile, Miss America and Tory Street were going at it in the ring, with Brittany Kayl being tended to. As the match wore on, the five in-commission wrestlers ended up in the ring, with each competitor taking their advantages over the others until, late in the match, Kayl emerged bandaged and limping. She made a beeline for Miss America to the delight of the crowd, and they spilled out of the ring, as did Powers and Sloane. Inside the ring, Layford caught Street with The Evolutionary Gap! But as she did this, Miss America threw Kayl over the announce team and behind the table before sliding into the ring. She grabbed Layford by her gear and threw her to the floor before pinning Tory herself, hooking the tights unseen by the referee for good measure and an underhanded three.

WINNER: Miss America

The young woman was able to escape the ring as both Layford and Kayl slid in after her, making it halfway up the ramp before the referee caught up to raise her hand.

--

Inside of their locker room, Amber Jeffries sits down behind her husband Kellen, and then asks him the one question that will have just a any husband to start trembling with fear trepidation.

Amber: So babe like be totes honest with me right now....

Kellen: Am I not always honest with you?

Amber: Yes, but when Aubrinna and I were out shopping the other day, I totes loved these new jeans but I need to, do they make me look fat?

Again it use the question that will many a husband slack jawed, looking for something to say without getting themselves into hot water, mostly because their wives ask question after pouring themselves into jeans that are 3-4 sizes too small. With Amber though one thing is for certain, the woman knows how to shop, just like she knows how to wrestle and doesn't need a man, even her husband sticking up for her. So of course the do not make her look fat, they fit her perfectly. Kellen is not like most husbands when posed this question however, and can't resist the urge to have a little fun.

Kellen: Alright, alright, go ahead and stand up for me so I can really get a good look at them.

Amber stands up, posing the jeans along the way. There is not an ounce of fat on her, if anything she could stand to gain a few pounds and not be concerned at all.

Kellen: Okay, now walk back and forth in front of me slowly now so I can take it all in and I can form an honest opinion.

Looking at Kellen suspectly now, Amber isn't sure what to think.

Amber: Ummm okay...

As requested, Amber starts walking back and forth slowly in front of Kellen in her new jeans.

Kellen: Oh yeah, no doubt about those jeans make you look huge babe and I am sorry, but you are not living up to your end of the contract so I am just going to have to leave you.

Amber: Kellen Jeffries how dare you say to me that you are going to leave me!!!

Kellen: I am, you have a certain image to uphold and right now you are not upholding that image.

Amber: This had better be a joke mister!

Slowly, Kellen faces breaks out in an ear-to-ear grin as starts to laughs.

Amber: This was a joke!

Kellen: Yes...

More laughter from Kellen while Amber just stands there shaking her head.

Amber: Its a good thing that's all it was is joke too, because I was about to say that if you really thought that you were going to leave me, then your friend Mr. Happy might need to meet my friend Mr. Knifey.

And rather suddenly with that one comment, the laughter is drained quickly from Kellen as Amber just smiles.

Kellen: Okay so that really is a show stopper right there babe.

Amber: Uh-huh, I thought that it would be.

Kellen: Babe, there is nothing that you need to be concerned about. You don't make anything look fat, and regardless even if you did, I would not be leaving you alright?

Sitting back down, Amber kisses Kellen.

Kellen: Now that is more like it.

Amber: Amber: I'll say. So let me ask you another question and I think that I know the answer to this one already, but Chasity Noel, do you think that she makes these jeans look fat?

Kellen: No.

Amber: No?

Kellen: No, I know without reservation that Chasity makes everything look fat, because Chastity is fat. Now can I ask you one very important question?

Amber: What's that?

Kellen: Can we please not talk or even think about Chasity Noel anymore when i have my beautiful, sexy wife who couldn't make those pair of jeans look fat even if she tried sitting right behind. Because I can think of a lot more exciting things to do right now than talk about Chasity Noel. We can worry about her some other time alright.

Amber: Oh do tell....

Kellen: Well, let's just say that I am happy that the door is locked....

Amber: Shut up and kiss me...

Kellen spins around and kisses Amber before the scene abruptly fades out.

--

The scene opens in a locker room. Tory Street is sitting on a steel folding chair. Brittany is standing beside her. She notices that Tory is still in a foul mood about the events of the Six Pack Challenge.

Kayl: I’m just as tired of Miss America as you are. I’ll shut her up at For Glory & Gold. Don’t sweat it.

Tory shoots out the chair. Folding it up, she tosses the chair off camera across the room.

Tory: I don’t want to wait. I’m hunting that bitch right now.

???: Temper, temper, Tory.

The woman whose voice that belongs to becomes apparent in a few seconds. Tabitha Silverstone walks into the scene. She rested her hands on her hips.

Tabitha: Got quite a temper on you, Tory. Some things do run in the family.

Tory: You saw Miss America cheat me out there! I have every right to be upset.

Tabitha: Maybe. Your temper does raise a few red flags. Siouxsie was attacked earlier. She is an invited guest. Might ruin me and Francis working relationship with one of her roster members attacked from behind. It is fair to ask, where were you--

Tory closes the gap between her and Tabitha.

Tory: Don’t dance around it! Are you accusing me of attacking Siouxsie?

Tabitha takes one step back to reclaim her personal space.

Tabitha: Who else has more motive then you? Siouxsie attacked your sister, remember? The Street Family normally protects their own. Tonight gave you the perfect chance to--

Brittany interrupts.

Kayl: Tory was with me all day. She didn’t attack Siouxsie. Don’t know who did. Your barking up the wrong tree.

The general manager tosses her hands up.

Tabitha: Had to ask. If it wasn’t me, someone else would have. Enjoy the rest of your night, ladies. And Brittany, good luck against Miss America.

Tabitha walks out the locker room. Tory looks like she wants to murder someone as the scene fades.

--

Main Event:
Kat Kelly, Aubrianna Powers & Chantelle Chambers vs Scream Machine & Minerva.

Due to the backstage attack, it was now a THREE ON TWO handicap match. Knowing this, Minerva and Mara Kade jumped Kat Kelly, Aubrianna Powers and Chantelle Chambers as they collectively made their way down to the ring. Mara attacked Kat from behind first. Kat going down prompted Chantelle and Aubrey to turn around. Minerva tackled Chantelle to the ground, Aubrey tried to help, but Kat was down long enough so Mara could focus her attention on Aubrey, giving Minerva all the time she needed with Chantelle.

Pandemonium had broken out.

Chantelle and Minerva eventually made their way down to the ring. Chantelle was able to defend herself.

Mara and Aubrey were still brawling on stage.

Minerva was about to DDT Chantelle on the floor. Kat came to the rescue connecting with a kick to the back of the head. Kat rolled Minerva in the ring. She motioned to Chantelle, “I got this.” The match officially started with Kat and Minerva in the ring. Minerva fought back. Her and Kat were going blow for blow. Mara and Aubrey finally made their way down to the ring. Chantelle was there, waiting. Her and Aubrey double teamed Mara. Minerva had every intention of trying to help, Kat was able to keep Minerva at bay. The ref tried his best to mitigate the chaos, telling Chantelle and Aubrey to get in there corner of the ring. With order somewhat restored, Minerva continued to fight back. Eventually she did managed to get Mara in the ring. A pissed off Mara went to town on a tagged in Aubrey. The flurry lasted a while. Three on two is three on two. The Sovereign controlled serve again.

When all appeared to be lost, Minerva got the hot tag. With her and Chantelle in the ring, Minerva pushed Chantelle to every foreseeable limit. Towards the end of the match, Minerva went for the Princess Killer. Chantelle got out of it. Kat tried to sneak up on Minerva, Mara was there for a save. The ref tried to control the action, not even he could account for the third person on the team. Aubrey nailed Minerva with The Powers that Be. Chantelle then connected with All Eyes On Me. Chantelle pinned Minerva...

One...

Two...

Three.

Winners: The Sovereign.

Chantelle blew a kiss to Minerva. She walked over to where the time keeper is, she asked for the World Title to be handed to her. The ring announcer brought the World Title to Chantelle, she went back over to the fallen Minerva. She posed with the belt in front of her, then laid the title on Minerva’s waist. The show ended with The Sovereign leaving the ring, Mara now in the ring to check on Minerva. Chantelle made the belt motion as the show goes to black.