Livewire 8.14

admin
Site Admin

Livewire 8.14

Post by admin » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:39 am

Livewire - August 11, 2019 (Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
stoprunnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

Rising Tide vs. Revelations
[Leviticus does not fare well against Hugo and Bash. But the tide seems to turn when the giant of the two, Leviathan, gets tagged in. He starts to build momentum for Revelations but eventually Hugo and Bash are able to double team him into submission. The match ends with a Rip Tide to Leviathan for a cover and a pin.]
WINNERS: Rising Tide

“Fuck Ba’al,” comes the exclamation, laden with spite and vitriol. Backstage in the catering area, a loud voice draws eyes, but Chris Davids doesn’t seem to care who is staring at him. He’s glaring at the spread of food and drinks laid out, drumming his fingers against his thigh in agitation.

Leaning back on one of the support pillars, cup of coffee in his hands, John Blair rolls his eyes in what is rapidly becoming a familiar motion.

“Seventy two,” he says dryly.

“Fuck Ba’al, fuck Ba’al, fuck Ba’al!” Chris adds for emphasis.

“Seventy five,” John deadpans. “And if you reach a hundred, I’ll find a lake to drop you in.”

“I’d think you’d have my back on this,” Chris turns away from the table, face set in sharp frowning lines.

“Ba’al ain’t even jumped you in the ring. Most that he’s done is sling a few words in your direction, and even those were polite. Frankly, I wish all nemeses were so accommodating. We’ve got more on our hands than a sinisterly polite couple.”

Chris laughs, more like a bark of disbelief, and shakes his head, before he turns and walks away from his tag partner without another word.

John sips at his coffee, and watches Chris walk away, his single eye hard and focused. He shakes his head.

“Trouble on two legs,” he mutters.

A stage is shown.

"iT" by Christine and the Queens plays.

A spotlight shines. On a small cage, elevated to the middle of the room.

Flashes of images we can't decipher appear on the screen.

A figure shows up on stage, outside the spotlight. The figure appears like a shadow.

The cage shows to have the GCW International Championship inside. The cage swings towards the audience. Several hands are seen reaching for the cage, almost touching it.

The cage swings back towards the stage, where the figure now appears in the spotlight. It's Krissy Sweetheart, strapped to a straight jacket. She struggles to move her arms since they are restricted. On her head is a King's crown, though it's broken in two pieces. She looks up at the cage as it swings her championship forward, her eyes growing widely.

She tries to move her arms, but to no avail. All of a sudden, we here an audio of Catalina Herrera pinning Krissy from two weeks ago in the main event.

The cage swings forward and Krissy crumbles on the stage; the spotlight turns red on her. She looks on in desire. Her crown is fallen on the floor.

The hands reach for the title in the audience.

Krissy is seen squirming on the floor, trying to escape.

"At For Glory and Gold...I am cashing this briefcase in against Krissy Sweetheart for the GCW International Championship!!!"

An audio of Catalina's words from a month ago are heard.

The cage swings forward back to the stage. Lyrics from iT are keyed in.

"With iT
I become the death Dickinson feared
With iT
I'm a red admiral on this ship
And I raise
With infants for my coronation
I rule
Over my all my dead impersonations"

As these words are heard, Krissy is seen standing up and then ripping apart of the straight jacket from the inside. This reveals her attire. A simple black tank top that shows her muscles and black pants. She flexes in a split second before holding her hand out and grabbing the cage. The cage has a lock, to which she rips off and then slowly opens the door.

"'Cause I've got it
I'm a man now
I've got it
I'm a man now
And I won't let you steal it, I bought it for myself
I'm a man now"

Krissy grabs her International championship and the spotlight turns white.

Then dark.

Flashes of white sprinkle throughout the stage, showing Krissy poses in masculine ways.

Then dark again.

The spotlight returns.

Only the International title remains on stage. The screen shoots from the floor. At the back of the stage, there's a large projection with a words in pink.

"Do You Know How This Ends?"

Then it switches to gold metallic letters.

"Qui vivra verra"

[FIN]

The Golden Couple vs. Rich Dix & Crystal Swift
The bell rings, and we get underway. Dix and Alexander start us off... Midas out-wrestling Dix at the beginning, frustrating him a bit. However, Dix rebounds with a flurry of offense of his own, punctuated with a powerslam. Dix tags in Crystal, and she takes to the skies, driving an elbow into Midas's chest. She goes for the cover, but only gets a two-count. Crystal keeps up the offense, but makes a critical mistake when she ducks her head, after whipping Midas into the ropes... as he kicks her in the head, and follows up with a clotheslines. Midas gets the tag, and Alissa enters the ring.

Alissa goes to town on Crystal, unleashing a flurry of strikes and suplexes that almost get the win for Alissa. Crystal rakes Alissas eyes, and tags in Dix, but Alissa catches him with a dropkick, that sends him tumbling out of the ring. Alissa dives through the ropes, catch Dix with a suicide dive. She tosses him into the ring, knocks Crystal off the apron, and tags in Alexander. Alexander Lifts Dix up in a suplex position, and Alissa kicks Dix in the head, as Alexander drills him with a brainbuster. Struck Gold! Alexander covers, and Alissa makes sure Crystal can't stop the 1... 2... 3!

Winners: The Golden Couple.

"So... do we all know our mission, tonight?"

Frederick Freeman is 'addressing the troops', as the saying goes. Craig Jackson, Desmond Reece, and Saul and Aurora Ramsey. The members of Righteous Purity have different reactions to this, of course... Craig just smirks, Desmond looks instense as ever... and Saul and Aurora have identical looks of irritation on their face.

Frederick: Rina Takeuie, Knightfall... and that wretched 'Anti-Authority'... they are our victims, tonight. I will not be satisfied with anything less, than their total destruction! ESPECIALLY Powers and Craig! Do I make myself clear?

Craig: We got this, Frederck... relax.

Frederick: Relax? RELAX!? I won't relax, until Anti-Authority is driven out of GCW! An you two! (Points at Saul and Aurora), is there something you want to say!?

Saul: ...

Aurora: ... No, not at all.

Frederick: ... Fine. As log as you all understand the mission, then we shall deal with this Anti-Authority problem, tonight!

Desmond has been pacing around all this time... then suddenly turns around and punches the wall.

Frederick: DESMOND!?

Desmond: I'm going to destroy those fools! Whether any of you are there or not, they're dead meat!

Desmond stalks out of the locker-room, leaving behind four bemused people.

Craig: He's ready.

Frederick: ... Indeed.

We go back to ringside.

Backstage….

The HERstory Makers, Lenore Price-Mason, Ms. Budde and Langley Lohan all stand in front of the camera wearing black and red. Lenore in her long gown, Budde in her military pin-up girl gear and Langley looking like a foot soldier in red and black camo, are ready to take on Joey, Sierra and Mike Sierra, The First family of Professional Wrestling. Lenore speaks first….

Lenore: I think we have already proven that what happened to the Golden Couple was a fluke and a stroke of luck. After cleaning out most of the field we were caught, basically I and since then I have defeated your current Global Champion and a former World Champion. You want to talk about opportunities, I get one and so does my partners here. We came for a reason and were a little deterred after a few weeks in Livewire. You started to doubt us, we heard the whispers, we know what you were thinking and tonight will only be another chapter at how we are the unity to bring not only a revolution, an evolution but a genesis to what we bring and how all of you have been just treading by. They call themselves the First Family of Wrestling? No, we are the STANDARD and tonight, you will become part of HIStory.”

She turns to Budde who smirks and brushes her hair back….

Budde: “My oh my I do declare that what we have here is a change in the tide. No longer are we questioning who we are, we are questioning who you are. Tonight Sierra, you can post all the nice pics you want darling. Mike and Joey, this is all nothing but a day in the life of three women that are here to dominate and look at it in the positive, you are contributing to a movement that will improve this sport an even give Sierra hope that one day she can be at the top like we will. Class is in Session.”

Lenore and Budde look over at Langley who smirks and slams her hands together….

Langley: “I’m not here to talk, I’m here to hurt.”

Langley walks off as Lenore and Budde both start to laugh, following behind….

Ten Person Tag
Rina Takeuie, Knightfall, & Anti-Authority vs. The Purifiers, Saul & Aurora Ramsey, & Frederick Freeman

Needless to say, this was a battle and then some. Rina Takeuie and Knightfall, in particular, were very impressive in this outing. At first, Righteous Purity gained the advantage, using shortcuts to keep Steve Powers from tagging out. Frederick freeman was like a man possessed, seeming more intent on hurting Powers than pinning him... that would be a mistake. Frederick charges Powers, whose leaning against one of the corners.... however, Steve moves, and Frederick hits the corner, chest-first. Frederick stumbles back, and Steve hits a neckbreaker. Steve stumbles to his corner, and tags in Rina, just as Frederick tags in Craig Jackson.

Craig tries for a clothesline, but Rina ducks and hits a spinning backfist. Desmond Reece comes in next, and gets taken down with an armdrag. Blood Rose comes in, and at this point, it's a melee. Both teams have entered the ring and start brawling. Eventually, the action leads outside the ring, leaving Rina and Craig in the ring by themselves. Craig rakes Rinas eyes, and sets her up for the Gentlemens Agreement... however, Rina twists out of the move, twists Craigs arm behind his back in a hammerlock position, and drills him with The Setting Sun. Rina covers, and gets the 1... 2... 3!

Winners: Rina Takeuie, Knightfall, & Anti-Authority vs. The Purifiers, Saul & Aurora Ramsey, & Frederick Freeman

We go backstage, where the cameras have, surprisingly, caught up with one Derek Powers... who is accompanied by a diminuitive man in a green suit. Isn't Derek a Shotgun guy? Hmm... let's find out what Mr. Powers, wants, shall we?

Derek: For those that don't know, let me give them a reminder... I am Derek Powers. I am Derek Powers... FORMERLY of the Shotgun brand. I'll get to that part, in a moment. Behind me, is my man-servant, James Gilshaven. Say hello, James!

James: *Waves* Hello!

Derek: Now, I know you're all wondering... why did I say FORMER member of the Shotgun brand! Because that's exactly what it means... I am no longer a member of that brand, and I am now a member of the Livewire brand! However, let's clarify that a bit more, shall we? There's some information that the 'esteemed' Shotgun general manager declined to release... and Chastity Noel, I really hope you're listening, because I heard what you had to say about me on Shotgun!

Derek takes a breath.

Derek: The plain and simple fact of the matter is... my contract was coming up. Both brands were vying for my services, and I had a tough choice to make. Livewire or Shotgun? Thing is, I WAS going to re-sign with Shotgun, in the end... until Tabitha Silverstone STUPIDLY yanked me out of the elimination chamber qualifier! That dim-bulb of a general manager took me out because she was afraid I was going to sign with Livewire! Bad form, Tabs, bad form! You didn't even give me the opportunity to tell you my decision... oh well, Shotguns loss, is Livewires gain! Now that I am here, I have but one goal, and one goal in mind...

Dramatic pause.

Derek: The... Global... Heavyweight... Title.

No more dramatic pausing.

Derek: The very essence of what I strive for, in this business! I want, no, need, to have that title around my waist... and I will! Isabella Harker, you may be the champion now... and who knows if you'll remain said champion after this kerfuffle with Travis Vessey is said or done, but either you or Vessey... consider yourselves put on notice. I'm coming for that title... and no one or nothing is going to stop me from claiming my destiny! That is not a Derrek Powers brag or boast...

Derek smirks.

Derek: ... Is a Derek Powers promise!

We go back to ringside.

[Backstage, Roderick Osborn is with Travis Vessey, who gets a mixed reaction from the crowd. Travis is in his ring gear.]

Roderick Osborn: Roderick Obsorn here with Travis Vessey. And Travis, in two weeks, you finally get your one on one match with the Global Champion Isabella Harker for that championship. A match where if you lose, you can not receive a Global title shot for a full year. But tonight, you square off with a former World Champion in Destiny Van Stanton. Travis, your thoughts leading up to your match?

[Travis strokes his chin for a bit before he speaks.]

Travis: It's hard. I feel like normally I'm good at taking things one at a time. But, this whole build up to For Glory and Gold has been hard. I feel like I keep saying that. A lot of first when it comes to my emotions. I'm a private person. I don't like to share a lot with people that aren't close to me. In that sense, I get why the people love and cheer for Harker. Because she's expressive and she's vulnerable and she wears her emotions on her sleeves. She's someone who's passionate and fiery and will tell you and show you what she's feeling at that moment. Me on the other hand. I've always been cool. Reserved. It's takes a while for me to get upset. What I do in the ring is business and I keep it that way. I try to separate business from personal as much as I can.

[Travis looks at Osborn.]

Travis; That's why this has been so hard. Because at Resurrection, my private life and my personal life collided. I failed to win the title I've been chasing for the last two years, since I came back to Livewire. I lashed out and every since then, I have felt exposed. I feel as if I can't keep my emotions in check. Every moment I'm thinking about what happens if I don't beat Harker at the PPV. If what happened a month ago when the ref is down and I have her pinned happens again. It's hard to think about any else and hard not to become obsessed. It's hard to play it off when everyone has seen how I react. And it's going to be hard not to look ahead to what lies ahead for me in two weeks. Destiny's a great wrestler. We teamed together two months. I didn't trust her but we got the job done. Now I don't have to trust you now, Destiny. I can now put you down like the snake in the grass you are.

[The crowd cheers a bit.]

Travis: I know how you play. And I obviously know the man who you call your husband. I know what could happen and the games you play. But I don't play in the ring. I do that out of it. But when it comes to wrestling? Nah. I don't play games. And while I might be distracted, I know that beating you won't be easy. But that's why I say this every time. Whatever it takes. I want to send a message to you because I know you want to become Global Champion one day. So the message I plan on sending you is when I become Global Champion, when i beat you tonight, you'll see the standard. you'll see that as good as you are, I'm better. As much as you'll work and scheme to get ahead. you'll always be behind me. And that's where you belong. And That's where I'm putting you. Behind me.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: As for you Harker, I still the smirk you had on your face two weeks ago. I can't wait to turn that smirk into a face filled with tears when I hold that Global Championship over your head. Courtesy..

[Travis looks at Osborn.]

Travis: And I haven't said this in a while....of the Architect of Your. Destruction.

[The crowd gives a mixed reaction as Travis walks off screen.]

Ba'al & Rachel Foxx vs. The McBride Corporation
This was quite the competitive match, all things considered. Both teams showed hints of what they are capable of during the duration of it, with Rachel and Ba’al both showing they were every bit as violent and dangerous as ever despite their sabbaticals from the business due to the birth of their second child. The McBride Corporation did well to remain in the fight and things could have gone either way until the true end of the match. Karen found herself down on the apron following an attack by Ba’al that sent her crashing into the ringpost in order to isolate Melanie and in the ring, Rachel hit The Suicide Note on her before Ba’al as the legal man, lazilly made the cover to pick up the 1 2 3!

Winners: Ba’al and Rachel Foxx

Ba’al rolls off of Melanie as “Mein Herz Brennt” begins to softly play over the speakers and the referee approaches to raise Ba’al and Rachel’s hands in victory, the fans booing as he does so.

McMahon: “Debut victory for Sinistry here tonight, dispatching of the McBride Corporation.”

Storm: “And for two wrestlers who haven’t actually wrestled in quite some time, Foxx and Ba’al showed they can still kick ass when called upon.”

McMahon: “A victory to carry them into For Glory And Gold too, not that the cold heartless swine need the momentum after recent weeks…”

In the ring, Ba’al and Foxx embrace, the fans continuing to boo before roaring with cheers and the camera shifts to the stage to see Chris Davids barralling down the ramp to the ring, his eyes locked firmly on Ba’al. The curtains open again and and out comes John Blair, chasing after his tag partner.

McMahon: “IT’S CHRIS DAVIDS! AND JOHN BLAIR CHASING AFTER HIM!”

Chris hits the ring and slides in, followed closely by Blair as Ba’al and Foxx turn at the sound of the commotion and simply stand their ground as John dives at Chris to drag him away.

Storm: “We saw footage of Chris earlier, pacing and making his thoughts on the appearance of Ba’al and Foxx more than clear… it seems he gave up on the expletives and chose to get more hands on with his hatred.”

In the ring, Chris is flailing wildly, trying to get at Ba’al and Foxx, who simply stand watching, Rachel looking on with distaste but Ba’al has half a smirk on his face as John drags Chris to the ropes with the help of the referee and they somehow manage to drag him out of the ring as security begin to make their way out. The camera focuses on the removal before suddenly cutting to the ring as it seems Ba’al has requested a microphone.

Ba’al: “Christopher… a pleasure as always old boy, though a word of advice from one friend to another; if you wish to get my attention you only have to knock on our door, old boy.”

The camera shows Chris being dragged away by John and security, still clawing at the air as he attempts to get back to the ring.

Chris: “FUCK YOU, BA’AL! FUCK YOU!”

The scene shifts to the ring where Ba’al and smiling, looking genuinely happy as Rachel whispers something into his ear and he nods his head before walking over to the corner to hand the microphone back to Robert E. Lee. Manners cost nothing and dropping GCW property is both unnecessary and disrespectful, after all.

McMahon: “John Blair dragging his tag partner Chris Davids away before he can get his hands on Ba’al or Foxx. He clearly wants to get some vengeance as much as Dix and Swift will at For Glory and Gold…”

Storm: “And the Sinistry pair don’t seem phased one iota. That isn’t normal… it really isn’t normal…”

The camera cuts back to the stage in time to show Chris Davids being dragged through the curtain before cutting back to the stage one final time, zooming in on the smile that sits on Ba’als face as the scene fades out.

(We cut backstage where we spot Mike Michaels, former owner of GCW and the current manager of the First Family of Professional Wrestling. To his right and left are his siblings, Joey Michaels and Sierra Michaels respectively. All three have confident if not smug grins etched across their faces.)

Mike: Revenge, baby! WHOOOOO! Revenge!

(Mike throws a few punches in the air.)

Mike: Revenge, as they say, is oh so sweet. Isn’t it, Joey?

Joey: It seems like Chris Davids seemed to enjoy just the mere thought of revenge against Sinistry. But Chris isn’t the only one with revenge on his mind, am I right Sierra?

(The youngest Michaels nods her head.)

Sierra: That’s right. The First Family of Professional Wrestling is on a mission of revenge, revenge on my behalf against The McBride Corporation for rejecting me and abandoning me.

Mike: But the mission of revenge is at For Glory & Gold. After that’s over we focus on regaining the glory that we once had as the power family of professional wrestling. And why not kick start that ultimate goal just a wee bit early, shall we?

Joey: HERstory Makers, all the credit in the world for being as good as you are, as accomplished as you are. No doubt you’ll be running this brand one of these days…

(Sierra shakes her head.)

Sierra: ...but not until we step aside.

(The scene shifts.)

The scene opens up backstage and we see reporter Roderick Osborn standing ready with his microphone. He wastes no time in getting down to his job.

Osborn: “Roderick Osborn waiting backstage outside of the locker room of Rachel Foxx and Ba’al, who moments ago were victorious against the McBride Corporation and i'm going to see if we can get a few words when they arrive-ah, here they are now!”

The camera adjusts focus to behind Osborn and we see Ba’al and Rachel making their way down the hallway, fresh from competing in the ring. They ignore the reporter ahead and talk to one another in German.

Osborn: “Mr. Frost, Mrs. Frost, can we have a minute?”

Rachel looks up, pausing mid sentence, and grunts in disgust. She then turns back to her husband and finishes what she was saying before brushing past Osborn to enter the locker room. Ba’al goes to follow.

Osborn: “Mr Frost, just a couple of questions?”

Ba’al pauses and turns to acknowledge the reporter with a nod and the camera sets focus so both are clear in shot as Osborn goes to ask his first question.

Osborn: “An impressive victory tonight in your return to the business, your first match since IWC shut up shop in fact. It must feel good to be back and to return with a victory to boot?”

Ba’al considers Osborn for a moment before giving him a thin smile.

Ba’al: “Thank you. It has been a while, meine freunde. The way things transpired in IWC was most unfortunate, it saddened me to learn of its closing when news broke, though of course I had already left at that juncture, so did not directly effect me. But yes, the overriding emotion would be one of Freude, or joy to those not fluent in my mother tongue. And to do so with my wife also, I can say that it was a significantly joyous event indeed.”

Osborn nods his head along with Ba’al’s words, taking everything in. He then brings the microphone back to himself to ask the next question.

Osborn: “Of course, your celebrations were marred by the appearance of Chris Davids, some bad blood between you clearly. Could you elaborate on that?”

Ba’al nods.

Ba’al: “Mr. Davids seems to believe that he was wronged by me some years ago now, and has made his feelings on the matter clear. I will not put words in his mouth, I am confident that he can explain his actions himself if he chooses to do so, and he is of course entitled to feel however he so chooses to do so… but I will say this. I am not one to abandon family. Mr. Davids is aware of how to get hold of me, I informed him of such during his little run in just earlier, and I am more than open to discourse should he feel so way inclined. But I have not forgotten his commitment, his dedication, and I look forward to extending the ark of friendship to him should the opportunity present itself.”

Osborn: “From what we just saw from Chris Davids, I’m not so sure I would hold my breath if I was in your position. Looking forward to For Glory and Gold then, you face Richard Dix and Crystal Swift in tag team competition on night two of the pay per view weekend… it’s quite obvious that you and Rachel took exception to Richard and Crystal, if your unveiling is anything to go by, so why the hatred and what should we expect at the pay per view?”

Osborn holds the microphone out at Ba’al and Ba’al once again considers the reporter for a moment longer than what is comfortable before a slim smile once again twists it’s way across his face.

Ba’al: “I shall say only this… Mr. Dix and Ms. Swift… Richard and Crystal, if I can be so bold… we are very, VERY much looking forward to this one. And may your sins be forgiven.”

And with that, Ba’al simply bows his head by way of a goodbye and turns to follow his wife into the locker room, the door slamming shut to provide a finite ending for the interview. Osborn turns back to the camera and looks more than slightly relieved.

Osborn: “Well, there we have it. Ba’al not exactly giving much away, but from what little we did learn? I would not eat to be Richard Dix or Crystal Swift. Don’t go anywhere folks, plenty more to come!”

And with that, the scene fades out.

James R. Knight vs. Dustin Adams
[James Knight was not too happy about Adams’s sudden addition into the contender’s match and made it known with a flurry of offense early on. Knight being the smaller, quicker man kept Dustin off balance with quick striking moves. Adams connected with The Green Mile out of nowhere. Adams followed it up with a series of power moves to try and destroy Knight. Knight tried to rally late but Adams then connected with Death Row Slam out of nowhere. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Dustin Adams

(Mason Van Stanton can be seen backstage standing side by side with his lovely wife and client, former GCW World Champion Destiny Van Stanton.)

Mason: Ladies and gentlemen, show your respect for the former and FUTURE champion of this company, a woman who will represent this brand with dignity once she is given a fair opportunity, a woman who will restore the proper order of things in due time. Show respect to my wife, DESTINY VAN STANTON!

(The crowd can be heard booing in the background.)

Destiny: That’s right, dear, restoring the proper order is what needs to be done in this company. There are two elimination chamber matches coming up at Survival of the Fittest, one for the World Championship and the other for the Global Championship, and thus far NO member of The Fix has an opportunity to qualify for either match!

(She shakes her head in disgust.)

Destiny: It is a shame, it truly is, but what really gets my blood boiling is when I see Kelsai Adamson-Mason get to share the ring with the reigning GCW Global Champion Isabella Harker.

(She pats herself on the chest.)

Destiny: That should be my match! That should be my opportunity to prove I am worthy of getting a title shot! But instead Kelsai gets the main event! She gets the opportunity that should have been mine!

(She laughs nastily.)

Destiny: Kelsai, you got lucky against me, and suddenly the world thinks you are a world-killer. Suddenly everyone thinks you are deserving of this main event. I do sincerely wish you the best of luck tonight, because this may be your very last chance to have that spotlight, because at For Glory & Gold I will humiliate you, I will humble you, and I will send you back to where you belong. And as for Travis Vessey…

(She smirks.)

Destiny: ...I am cheering for you to win the title at For Glory & Gold. You want to know why? Because I will defeat you here tonight and when I do, I will have have the perfect, iron clad argument for getting the first shot against you, the new GCW Global Champion, when all is said and done. Tonight is about me shoving it everyone’s face, sticking it to everyone who doubts me or doesn’t think I belong. Tonight is about me, reclaiming my rightful spot at the top...

(She points at the camera.)

Destiny: ...at your expense.

(The scene shifts.)

Adrian Waters vs. Keanu Knight
[Keanu rushes Waters and gets hit with a dropkick for his troubles. Keanu rushes him again and gets caught in a fujiwara arm bar. Keanu manages to reach the ropes quickly. Keanu rushes him again and Waters catches him, hoists him up, and drops him with Use Your Head. The cover...1...2...3! The match is over in record time!]
WINNER: Adrian Waters

Backstage, in his dressing room, Timothy Myers stands after lacing up his boots. He is dressed for his upcoming match against Siouxsie Blade and is ready to say a few words prior to the contest.

Timothy: "I want to go on the record thanking our esteemed General Manager, Francis Taylor, for booking my match tonight against Siouxsie Blade. Hell, the match booked itself, right? Well, not quite. I didn't pick a fight with Blade, but she did go out of her way to provoke me. She wants to make shit personal, talking about my suicide attempt seven years ago and use the illness of someone who means a great deal to me?"

Myers suddenly punches the locker, denting it and causing a bang loud enough to make the fans watching on the jumbotron jump.

Timothy: "Blade, I'm not the same man I was seven years ago. That's the first thing. Second, only a low-life piece of shit person would use suicide and a person's illness to draw attention to one's self. I'm not even going to publicly comment on your pathetic accusations because you don't know a fucking thing about me or any of the people who you are talking about. You think that if it doesn't happen on camera, it doesn't exist. Either that, or you don't give a fuck who you hurt with your big mouth.

In two weeks, I have a match against the present and the former North American champions. My opinion of the current champ, Andy Raynes, is well known. I think very little of him...but even he isn't such a pathetic piece of scum to say the type of shit you've been spewing. No, I'm not going to attempt to defend myself, because I don't have to. What I will do is I will hurt you tonight...I'll make you think twice before you open that sewer you call a mouth again."

Without another word, Myers walks off.

Destiny Van Stanton vs. Travis Vessey
[This battle of two former world champions left nothing to the imagination as both brought everything to the table and then some. Destiny struck early with her quickness, speed, and striking ability. Vessey took advantage after a mistake and started to wear her down with a technical based attack. Destiny battled back and went for Skye High but missed it. Vessey continued to inflict punishment upon Destiny. He went for the Vessey Sault and connected for a cover but Destiny kicked out! He went for the Vessey Driver but Destiny battled out of it and connected with The Destiny Cutter. The cover and Vessey kicks out! Destiny is enraged and goes for The Destiny Cutter again but Vessey battles out of it and this time connects with The Vessey Driver. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Travis Vessey

(Backstage there is clearly some dissention in the ranks of The McBride Corporation. Fresh off their loss earlier tonight to Sinistry, Karen and Melanie definitely appear to be upset. Blaire McBride, however, seems to be downright pissed.)

Blaire: This is terrible! How can you lose to the pair of them?!

Melanie: We did the best we could, Blaire.

Blaire: Your best wasn’t good enough!

Karen: You act like we were facing a couple of rookies. This is Ba’al and Rachel. Two former world champions. I think the fact that we hung in there the way we did says a lot about us.

(Blaire shakes her head.)

Blaire: The past doesn’t matter. The here and now matters and you failed!

(Karen gets up in Blaire’s face.)

Karen: I’d like to see you try and do better.

Blaire: That’s not my job. Wrestling is your job. I am the brains of this organization. Yet thanks to you two I have to risk my bodily health by climbing into the ring!

Karen: And that is where you’re wrong. You see, it isn’t mine and Melanie’s fault you have to wrestle with us at For Glory & Gold against Joey, Mike, and Sierra. It’s your fault. It’s your fault because you kicked out Sierra from The McBride Corporation without consulting us first. Your actions sparked this war between us and the Michaels family.

(Melanie steps up in between Karen and Blaire.)

Melanie: You are absolutely right. Blaire started all of this and now maybe she should get a taste of her own medicine?

Blaire: What do you mean?

Melanie: You kicked Sierra out of this family without consulting myself or Karen. You made that decision on your own. So if we don’t win at For Glory & Gold, Karen and I are going to write your name out of this family.

(Blaire shakes her head vehemently.)

Blaire: You...you can’t do this! You...you just can’t!

(Karen smirks devilishly.)

Karen: I like that idea, Mel. I like it a lot.

(Karen and Melanie walk off. The scene shifts.)

HERStory Makers vs. The First Family of Professional Wrestling (Joey, Mike, & Sierra Michaels)
[With Mike Michaels not being a trained wrestler, despite his intense preparations for his match at For Glory & Gold, he stayed out of the match for the early and middle portions. Thus it was for all intents and purposes, three on two. Eventually with Langley Lohan and Joey Michaels as the two legal competitors, they brawled to the outside where Lohan speared Joey through the barricade separating the audience from the ring, destroying it and maybe Joey as a result. Sierra was left on her own with no choice but to come in against Budde, and she held her own. As things between Budde and Sierra went to a stalemate, Lenore made a blind tag in. Lenore and Budde double teamed Sierra. They isolated her in their corner, making quick tags. Sierra eventually managed to snap off her patented Simply Amazing Shooting Star Cross Body but was unable to take advantage. Langley Lohan was back and tagged in and began to dominate Sierra. Mike stupidly tagged himself in at this time and did a dumb as crap shadowboxing routine, throwing jabs in the direction of Lohan. Lohan manhandled Mike with a series of power moves. Sierra attempts to intervene but Lenore catches her with Devolution. Budde then comes in and the three snap off the triple power bomb onto Mike Michaels. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: The HERStory Makers

[Scene opens….]

[We’re immediately shown the face of Mara Kade’s face, staring intently at someone off screen. The camera slowly pans over to see a very panicked Samuel Price and to the other side of him, there’s Siouxsie Blade, mean mugging Price. She has a bandage on the top of her left eyeThe crowds surprisingly cheers as the GCW Global Tag Team Champions simply stare at Price.]

Price: Uh...Samuel Price here with..

[He looks at both of them nervously.]

Price: Mara Kade and Siouxsie Blade of Scream Machine. The GCW Global-

[Mara finally snatches the microphone from Samuel Price. Kade is visibly seething before bringing the mic up to her lips.]

Mara: Sammy….

[She points down the hallway.]

Mara: You have a job to do. I get it. But here’s the job I’m telling you to do. Leave. Or we will f**k you up.

[Mara’s words draws some cheers as Price immediately runs off. Mara then turns to the camera.]

Mara: Playing the game is hard. Being the game is even harder. We know how this works and nothing in this game surprises us. But Sio and I, as the game, as the Global tag team Champions, as the best tag team in wrestling, as two women...need to make this clear to everyone who has any funny ideas right now. Brotherhood of Silth, Golden Couple, all of you. Listen closely.

[Mara grips the mic.]

Mara: Everyone saw what happened last week. Scream Machine on Shotgun, teaming up with our girl Minerva. Giving her backup against the Sovereign. We were excited. We were chomping at the bit to tear through someone like Chantelle Chambers, who really, when you think about, thinks of herself as this big, game changer star. And while she is a big name and while she has won titles, big matches, the whole nine. All she is and everyone that associates with her is just a retread. Sio here called the Sovereign as a Monarchy retread a week ago. I’ll take it a step further. She’s a Diet Coke Sienna Swann.

[The crowd oohs as Mara grits her teeth.]

Mara: We should have known. We should have known that the Sovereign did not want to see us two and Minerva in the same ring because they knew. They knew they would lose. They knew. Everyone knew. And we let our guard down. We know our worth and we know that all of you want to see us do what we do best every single week on this show. We know, right now, no tag team gets talked about more than Scream Machine. That’s because we win. And I think we let that excitement get the best of us because we let our guard down and when we least expected it, the Sovereign took out Sio.

[The crowd boos and Siouxsie starts pacing.]

Mara: Again, we know the game and we’re not going to say that ‘oh they were wrong or that this isn’t the way it should be done.” None of that self-righteous stuff. They played the game. They got one over us.

[Mara points to Siouxsie’s cut.]

Mara: But you drew blood.

[Mara’s voice starts to raise.]

Mara: You drew blood on my sister. That might as well have been my blood. You were already getting a receipt for what happened. That just goes with the territory.You do something like that, we’re not going to let that shit slide. But when I saw the BLOOD come from her face? Everything changed. And yeah, Minerva and I tried to do it 2 on 3 against you three but we were doomed. You got the pin Chantelle over Minerva. Go celebrate with your team. And get all of that out of your system. Because now? This is beyond just helping out our friend. This is war.

[The crowd roars.]

Mara: Once blood is spilled, all the gloves are off. You want to reign over GCW. Not on our watch. I am SO f***king tired of all of you forgotten Streets, forgotten Knights, forgotten Powers, al of these f**king wrestling families and people like you two Aubrey Powers and Kat Kelly, Tory Street, who think just because that family you come from guarantees that you get to run this game. I’m tired of seeing all of you f**kers pop up. Everywhere I turn, it’s a new Street, it’s a new Knight, it’s a new Jones or Braddock. And that might piss some of you off, like Trinity or Kennedy Regan or Angelica or Glory, I don’t give a s**t. I feel like this industry has gone around ne big f**king loop and that’s why retreads like the Sovereign can even exist. Because people want to keep the status quo. People just think that’s how things should be. It’s because people like Kat Kelly know if her name was Kat Doe from Timbuktu she wouldn’t be s**t.

[Mara points to Siouxsie.]

Mara: We didn’t come from a wrestling family. And sure, Sio may have been saved and taught a lot from Cindy Todd and she’s grateful for that but everything this woman is, is 100% her.

[The crowd cheers.]

Mara: Everything that she’s become, everything that she’s built, is 100% her. There isn’t another Siouxsie Blade. Everything she is is 100% her. Same with me. Not from a wrestling family. I fought to get here. Everyone does but Scream Machine is not a retread. We built this together from the ground up. No wrestling family backed us up. No wrestling family saved us from failures like last week. WE pick ourselves up. WE do all of this by ourselves. And so, I’m thinking, For Glory and Gold, Sio and i have an idea,. Golden Couple, don’t think we’ve forgotten about you. The closest you’ll ever get to these titles is buying the replicas in the merch buried underneath all the other Scream Machine shirts. Night 2, you’ll see why there’s no team on the planet that can even beat us. But that means Night 1 is free. We’re free Night 1. And so, Aubrey Powers, Kat Kelly. You’re free too. Sio and I are thinking we’re going to walk down to the ring, we’re going to get the mic, call you two down. And we’ll going to fight.

[The crowd roars,]

Mara: How about a street fight? Or what about...a deathmatch?

[Mara pauses as the crowd gets louder.]

Mara: Because when you spill blood on us, then we come back. And we come back to collect. If GC wants to put these titles on the line, so be it. I’ll take those odds because I know in a real fight, Aubrey Powers is not going to know what to do. She won’t be able to hide behind her fiance. And she won’t be able to attack us from behind. And maybe the Brotherhood of Sith have ideas and they want to cash in their briefcases. Those bastards can come too so we can kick their ass again. But that’s the challenge. Night 1. Scream Machine vs you Kat and you Aubrey. No rules, weapons are allowed and if Francis and Tabilta want to put the titles on the line, by all means. We just want to make sure you leave the arena on stretchers.

[Siouxsie places her hand on Mara’s shoulder before stepping forward and nodding. She still has a bandage covering up the gash over her eye, also still puffy and swollen…]

Siouxsie: Mara laid out the challenge, the ball is in your court bitches. See, I didn’t go on Twitter and bitch. I didn;t ask for sympathy, we live in a dog eat dog world and honestly, I can’t blame Sovereignty for jumping me from behind and taking me out of the match. Yeah, don;t let them fool you, it was them. Tory Street is too chicken shit to even face me so I know it wasn’t her, besides, the Street’s are a little more honorable in the ring, even Trinity is probably looking at this incarnation and shaking her head, like a camp counselor with a bunch of retards, you just smile but in the back of your mind you’re like…. Why the fuck am I here. Sovereignty are a bunch of wanna=be’s, they proved it. Monarchy wouldn’t have jumped me but hey, whatever works the fact is I feel bad that I couldn’t be there. I wanted to wrestle, the stupid doctors didn;t allow me to. Minerva, I’m sorry girl but trust me, we got your back when you defend that World Championship, we will make sure that NOTHING interferes in your match and you walk out as World Champ. Funny how Andrew Raynes talked shit when Francis Taylor played her PR game showing concern for me, yeah okay. Andrew, you only wish someone would have jumped me every time I went out there and beat your ass. Why don’t you keep your fucking mouth shut and worry about your own feldgling career.

[Mara smirks but Siouxsie is obviously not happy…]

Siouxsie: Some people are saying I shouldn;t even be wrestling. Instead they give me the Hall of Famer and the only man I know who televised his suicide years ago becaue that is what they called shock TV back then, the biggest man-baby I have ever laid eyes on, Tmmy Myers. Yeah man, I’m calling you Timmy, Timothy makes you sound like a man and you sir are no man. Kudos on your Hall of Fame induction, in the ring you are a beat, no question about it, outside it you’re a real piece of shit. I guess I touched a nerve the last time we faced or was it when we teamed up and you couldn’t handle being on the same team to the point that little Ante Up Academy forgotten graduate loser, whatever her name was the sole survivor and everyone is talking about her when in reality? That was either Mara’s or my spot but I regress. See, Timmy, it has always been about you, there isn’t a fucking person you give a damn about. Have you seen Kelcey in the hospital? Have you even tried to reach out? Hey, woman that saved my life and stuck her fingers in your wounds so you wouldn’t bleed out like the neurotic, fuck you’ve become, have you gone to see her? No, because you only care about what is happening to you, always playing the victim, well guess what Timmy? I’m going to make you that victim tonight. I don;t care if I had a broken face, a broken eye, a ruptured spleen, Monarchy, Infamous AND Sovereignty could have all gang banged me last week and I would still be here to kick your self-absorbing ass!

[Siouxsie’s eyes narrow, staring into the camera….]

Siouxsie: And tonight? This foot goes under your chin and after I pin you, that is the message I send to Sovereignty. The Golden Couple, I don’t care…. Statement made and then? We….

REFUSE!

RESIST!

RECLAIM!

Are stance as toughest cunts in Global Championship Wrestling.

[She walks off leaving Mara smirking at Price before following her partner…..]

Dominic Baine vs. Catalina Herrera
[This is a hotly contested, back and forth match. Catalina Herrera does quite for the most part and seemingly has the match won until Krissy Sweetheart comes out and causes a distraction. Baine then hits Internatiional Treaty for the cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Dominic Baine

[Nadia Allen is seen outside the arena for tonight, dressed in a blank crop top with black jeans.]

Nadia: Two weeks from now. Me. Timothy Myers. Andrew Raynes. Ladder Match. The North American Championship handing from above. One of us is going to walk out with it. Hell, none of us may walk out of this in one piece. But one of us will walk out with that championship. The question i have for you two guys is this? What are you willing to do for it?

[Nadia pauses.]

Nadia: What are you willing to do to make sure the person standing in the end is you? I know what you stay you will do Andrew. I know what you'll try to do to keep that title. When problems gets hard and your bulls**t comes back to you, you crumble. You look for your buddy to save you. You try to get others to finish the fight for you. That's not your last resort. That's your first resort because you don't want to fight. You want to survive. You want to make it another day. I guess we're all trying to do that but you.

[Nadia points to the camera.]

Nadia: You try to run. Because that's a bitch does. They run. You won't run from me this time.

[Nadia looks on.]

Nadia: And what about you, Myers? What will you to protect the legacy that you care about above all else? The legacy that you'll put over someone's chance at righting their wrongs. No matter what happens, the only reason you're in this match is because you couldn't wait to get your hands on Raynes. You didn't care that I had trained and worked hard to make sure in my match that i would beat Raynes and win that title again. Instead, you decided to ruin that because you didn't care. So let me tell you this. I don't care what I do to you in two weeks.

[Nadia pauses.]

Nadia: Because I plan on leaving both of you on the floor as you look up to me, climbing up the ladder to grab and win back the title that I lost. I won't be a third wheel. I won't be the person who had their one on one rematch ruined by someone's selfishness to remain relevant. I won't be cheated again. Scorched earth. All the bodies have to drop. And I'm the one who's drop both of you where you stand. It took a while for me to finally win my first title. I felt like I lost it before I even got started. Everything leading up to now has just gotten me mad. At For Glory and Gold; I'm lashing out. And you two will have no chance but to see how nasty of a girl I am.

[Nadia storms off as the scene fades.]

Siouxsie Blade vs. Timothy Myers
[These two hold nothing back in a bitter and very personal brawl. The end of the match came when both took each other out going for clotheslines. Then Andrew Raynes and Dustin Adams hit the ring. Xklamatory Sentencing to Myers! They turn their attention Blade but Mara has just entered the ring to back up her partner. The four brawl. Nada Allen hits the ring next and jumps into the fray! It is clear that The Brotherhood wanted to cash in tonight but thee ensuing brawl has all but stopped that from happening. Officials rush the area to break it up. Raynes and Adams will have to wait for another time.]
WINNER: No Contest

A dark room full of loud TVs is where the scene takes us.

A figure is seen standing in the middle.

The TVs all cut on to different highlights of Krissy Sweetheart. Different audios that make for one fragmented mess.

The figure is seen walking around, observing certain highlights.

Then they all shut off.

Then they all static.

They all pick back up.

All of them showing Krissy's face.

Then they static.

Then they all show the same message.

"Throw away everything you know. Because you don't know anything."

[FIN]

Main Event
Non-Title
Isabella Harker vs. Kelsai Adamson-Mason
[Harker dominates early but Kelsai picks up the pace starts connecting with strikes and some high risk moves. Kelsai gains several close calls and several near falls on the reigning Global Champion, proving already that she is no slouch. Kelsai with The Double Shot! The cover...1....2...3NO! Harker just barely kicked out! Kelsai continues to pour on the offense before going for The Double Shot again but this time Harker gets her knees up. Harker with The Stake! The cover...1...2....3!]
WINNER: Isabella Harker

[There is a handshake, a show of respect, between Kelsai and Harker after the match. Kelsai then exits, leaving Harker to celebrate her win on her own as the crowd, and Harker, anxiously awaits her next title defense against none other than Travis Vessey at For Glory & Gold. The camera fades to black.]