Shotgun 08.15 <results>

randy

Shotgun 08.15 <results>

Post by randy » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:16 pm

Dramatic music plays.

Oh, we’re not talking about the dark, brooding orchestral stuff you here when someone like Darth Vader enters the room. No, we are talking stirring, uplifting… imagine the end of Avengers Endgame.

From our vantage point all we see is smoke, too much smoke actually, and occasionally over the music we here the rumblings of thunder, and the crack of lightening.

Now the mood is set, a narrator begins to speak, and this narrator is the top of his game.

“Citizens of GCW, these are dire times.”

You think Morgan Freeman has the monopoly on the old ‘chocolate voice’ you are very mistaken. This guys is good, and gives the impression he’s probably in his early fifties, graying, and makes the ladies moist just by looking at him. George Clooney, Brad Pitt, you get the gist. They don’t need to know however that this particular voiceover guy is called Harold, and he’s from Harrogate in Yorkshire.

“Our city has been overrun by the banal, our culture has been destroyed. Just like those cities that shall not be named, our homes have been encompassed by the criminal element, and subdued by the dark.”

Coughing is heard through the smoke, a figure can be only vaguely made out.

“But GCW, we are not without hope. Our savior has arrived.”

More coughing, now louder, less controlled.

“ZERO is here.”

Zero steps through the smoke still coughing, he holds a single index finger up, calling for a moment. Slowly, he catches his breath, and the coughing eventually stops, Zero standing up straight and placing his hands on his hips.

Zero: Yes GCW… I am here. And yes, I will be make a note for a smoke filter to be fitted into this mask. But no matter, no longer will you have to look over to SCW and EMERGE with envy, wondering what they did to deserve a hero such as I. No longer, will you as citizen have to cower under your beds in fright, afraid that you will be the next to succumb to the raping and pillaging of your criminal element. GCW, too long have you been overlooked, to long have you been thought of as an afterthought, like some African country who has never felt the benefits of first world aid. Yes GCW, you have been Malawi for too long. I, Zero will clean up this city and once again put the Great back in GCW. Starting tonight against whoever dares stand against me.”

“Errr, Boss?”

The camera pans out, the scene off camera far different to that on it, and can only be describe as what looks like a storage shed. We see a guy wearing a headset, and carrying an IPad and to be fair looking pretty concerned.

Zero: Yes Graham the Tech Guy, what is it? Thanks for killing the atmos by the way.

Graham: It’s just, it turns out the G in GCW doesn’t stand for Great… apparently it stands for Global

Zero: Global? Well that’s just stupid.

Graham: It’s what it says here

Zero: No, it stands for Great City Wanted… that’s why I’m here, to make it Great again. It was the whole reason I left SCW to it. If I’d have known this I would have never lost to Jake Starr on purpose.

Graham: Well, I’m sorry boss but…

Zero: SORRY!!! That’s all you have to say… SORRY!!!

Graham shrugs his shoulders, Zero holding up his palm as Graham is about to say something.

Zero: It doesn’t matter… go away and bash some buttons or something. I’ll deal with you later.

Graham lowers his head and walks off camera solemnly as Zero wafts away more smoke

Zero: It’s ruined… turn it off.

He pauses for a moment, shaking his head as the smoke starts to clear. Another guy walks onto screen, and passes Zero a piece of paper, the camera focusing in on an invoice for the smoke machine

Zero: Are you kidding me right now? What is this amateur hour? Get out my shot dammit.

The guy looks at the camera, and then at Zero, who points with his finger to go away.

Smoke Machine Guy: But…

Zero points a little more harshly, the guy shaking his head walks away.

Zero: Enemies of GCW, listen up. The days of this city being a free ride are OVER. Never again will I allow MY citizens to be victimized and treated like animals, or people changed by the allure of the Golden Trinkets. The line in the sand has been drawn, and Citizens, you can stand behind me as we clean up our city. Starting tonight, with whoever, the evil mastermind throws to the biggest, baddest Wolf of them all.

Zero walks away and to our left, the Smoke Machine Guy running across the camera in pursuit.

--

--

With that, the scene fades to black.
I hear, a voice say "Don't be so blind"
It's telling me all these things
That you would probably hide
Am I, your one and only desire
Am I the reason you breathe
Or am I the reason you cry?

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you.

I just can't take anymore
This life of solitude
I guess that I'm out the door
And now I'm done with you.

I feel, like you don't want me around
I guess I'll pack all my things
I guess I'll see you around
It's all, been bottled up until now
As I walk out your door
All I can hear is the sound

Always, always, always, always, always, always,
I just can't live without you...

I love you
I hate you
I can't get around you.

I breathe you
I taste you
I can't live without you

--

Zero IN ACTION

Donald "Hot & Spicy" McChicken was seeing his first in ring action since... no one remembers when he stepped foot in the ring. He wished his “grand” in ring return was delayed another week, more, year in all likelihood. Zero wasn’t interested in the handshake Donald was offering, he was taken down immediately. Ground and pound offense. Donald, somehow, was standing on the wrong side of justice. Zero’s aggressive offense was an indication that he fully intended to take the law into his own hands. At the one and a half minute mark, Zero decided it was time to take Donald down. He saw an opening to send Donald to Ground Zero (his version of the Curb Stomp). Zero pinned Donald for the decisive victory.

Winner: Zero.

Iron Dragon hits over the PA system, as the referee holds Zero’s hand aloft, Zero seeing Donald slowly getting to his feet before clotheslining him over the top rope. He then calls for a microphone, which he is handed, before he walks back to the center of the ring.

Jim: Well, it looks like Zero has something to say

The fans are neutral at the moment towards him, not sure about this newcomer. Zero those puts a finger to his lips, well, where his lips would be, and once the fans are relatively quiet, he speaks, pointing up the ramp at his opponent who is leaving

Zero: See GCW, this is what I am talking about. Right there is an example of the scourge, and filth that has been allowed to fester in our fair city.

A small smattering of boos ring out now, seeing that comment as disrespect to a member of the Shotgun roster

Zero: Noo, don’t boo them… it’s not their fault. They probably saw no other choice, they had no beacon of light like you see shining in the ring right now

Jack: Is this guy for real?

Jim: I think so Jack.

Jack: Then he’s been on something, Tabitha, give that man a drugs test.

Zero: No, the ones you should blame, are the ones in power that allowed this to happen. People like Isabella Harker.

The boos escalate now, Zero nodding his head.

Zero: Yes, you know it don’t you? You’ve known it for a while. Well I’m here to tell you right now. NO MORE. One by one, crook by crook, I will wage vengeance on these than seek to destroy GCW, till eventually I get to you Isabella.

More boos, which yet again Zero doesn’t seem to realize are for him.

Zero: And when I do, this façade of yours will be smashed to a million pieces. The true enemy of GCW… revealed.

He holds out his arm, and drops the mic, making his way out the ring.

--

The show heads backstage and we see the door to the room being used as Tabitha Silverstone’s office, the door closed shut. The camera lingers on the door for a few seconds and it begins to seem strange that this is eating up the minutes, but just as most fans would probably be ready to go grab a drink or snack, the door the Tabs’ office opens and out steps Tabitha, holding the door open and after a moment, a raven haired young woman steps into the hallway. The camera picks up the tail end of their conversation.

Tabitha Silverstone: “-and I’m glad we could reach an agreement, Bella. I know the base figure isn’t too mind blowing but with the merchandise percentage on top, if things click you could make much better money in the coming months than basic....”

The woman nods.

Tabitha Silverstone: “Plus the six month re-negotiation clause you requested gives you future potential to improve upon your salary should you happen to make Bella Downing a household name in the coming months. With your training? Wouldn’t be shocked if that wasn’t the case…”

The girl, now given away as being Bella Downing, turns so that the camera can see her properly and it is indeed the young woman that graduated from AnteUp academy and currently trains at BlackOut Academy.

Bella Downing: “Believe me Ms. Silverstone, I PLAN to ensure that’s the case… and now I’ve got everything signed off, I can start ensuring people know exactly who I am!”

Tabitha Silverstone: “Considering everything I’ve heard, I wouldn’t be even remotely surprised if that were the case, Bella…”

Bella smirks.

Bella Downing: “And now I’ve got someone more business to take care of. Thanks Ms. Silverstone, it’s been a pleasure doing business with you.”

Bella holds out her hand and Tabitha looks at it before taking it and shaking.

Tabitha Silverstone: “Good luck moving forward, Bella. I look forward to seeing what you can do for Shotgun.”

Bella grins: “So do I, boss. So do I…”

And with that, Bella turns on her heels and heads off down the hallway, leaving Tabitha to watch her leave. Tabitha turns and heads back into her office and as the door swings shut again, the scene fades out.

--

"Let's review, shall we?"

Who does the voice belong to? Erica Layfords. Who is she addressing? The rest of Suffrage. Backstage, Erica has rounded up the troops, so to speak. Sitting down in folding chairs, as Erica addresses them, they all have a range of emotions playing across their faces. Geneva and Rosa look to be pissed off, and why not? They lost the tag-titles at For Glory & Gold, thanks to the interference of Wrestlings Most wanted. Nicole, for her part, doesn't seem much happier... having lost her opportunity to become X-Division Champion, thanks to the interference of Hannah Myers. Odessa, she seeems rather calm about it all... probably because she didn't even have a match.

Erica, however, has an air of smugness about her... after all, she was the only one of the group to walk out with a win. A win over Marie Jones, no less... one that punched her ticket into the Elimination Chamber at Survival Of The Fittest. So, yeah, she's on cloud nine right now... well, motly, though her stable-mates performances have her irritated, a bit.

Erica: Let's start with you, Geneva and Rosa... the GCW World Tag-Team Cha... oh wait, no you're not! You lost them to those two bitches, Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins! Why is that, I wonder?

Geneva glares at her.

Geneva: You know damn well why! If it wasn't for Wrestlings Most Wanted...!

Erica: Yes, Yes, I know... and I can accept they had a hand in the outcome! What I can not accept is, that as champions, you couldn't deal with that interference and still win! You're supposed to be the best of the best, and you couldn't even handle that? Fame & Fortune? You know how much that name means? My Aunt Meagan gifted you that name! Your failure reflects badly on her!

Rosa: Oh for... we'll get those titles back!

Erica: You'd better! Moving on, Nicole... my best friend, Nicole... you were supposed to be the next X-Division Champion! What happened?

Nicoles face clouds over.

Nicole: Same thing as Geneva and Rosa... Wrestlings Most Wanted, namely Hannah Myers...

Erica: Right, same reason, same excuse! We need results here, not excuses! I'm expecting better, because Aunt Meagan expects better! Now Odessa...

Odessa glares daggers at Erica, as if to say, 'try me'.

Erica: ... You didn't have a match, which was completely unfair! I'm sure you would have won, if you had! Anyways, enough of that! The past can't be changed, but we can begin to change things in the here and now! Here, now, tonight... it's time to remind people, just what Suffrage really is! The Fix? They want to start a war? Then we're going to be the ones to finish it! Ladies, I have a plan...

We go back to ringside, before we can hear what else Erica has to say.

--

Locke Helms vs Mexico’s Own... Mrs. El Perro.

Mrs. El Perro took a moment to soak in the adulation of the hometown crowd. Locke leaned back in the corner allowing Mrs. El Perro to have her moment in the sun, as soon as Mrs. El Perro went to lock up with Locke, he went straight for “Gravity Kills” (back suplex, knee back breaker.) Mrs. El Perro screamed feeling the pain shot through her back. He picked Mrs. El Perro up, Locke dropped her with the Hammerlock DDT he calls The Downfall. Went for the cover. Academic result.

Winner: Locke Helms.

The ref raised his arm. Locke didn’t stick around much longer as "Gimme the Prize" by Queen ushered him out.

--

(GCW journalist Dexter Russell is backstage with Summer Collins on his right and Jessica Lasiewicz on his left. Both ladies have their newly won GCW World Tag Team Championship title belts wrapped around their waists.)

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I am joined by Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz, better known as Fabulous, and now known as the NEW GCW World Tag Team Champions! First of all, congratulations are in order.

Summer: Thanks Dex, but our victory was inevitable.

(Lasiewicz nods her head.)

Jessica: That’s not a shot at Fame & Fraudulent. They are a very talented tandem, we will give them their due, but ultimately we were better, we always will be better, because Summer and I have been to hell and back and there is nothing that those two could’ve thrown at us to stop us.

Dexter: So the interference from Wrestling’s Most Wanted doesn’t bother you?

(Summer scoffs.)

Summer: Why should it? Let Wrestling’s Most Wanted stick their nose in our business if they want. We’ll beat them too if we have to; because like Jess just said, we are the best tag team in this division, we always have been, we always will be.

Dexter: And what are your plans for the future now that you do have the titles?

Jessica: Simple. We will take on all comers, we will continue to prove that the tag team division in GCW belongs to us, and we will make these belts and the GCW tag team division absolutely fabulous!

(The scene shifts.)

Today, we find Martin McKay in an obviously pre recorded segment. The room around him looks like a cosy den of a room, with plush couches, bookcases and a tv on a cabinet in the corner. Martin himself is dressed in a blue button down shirt, faded denim jeans, and a pair of carpet slippers. His feet are resting on the recliner of the couch, and what looks like a ziploc bag of ice rests on one knee. His expression is one of mild irritation. He looks at the camera, claps his hands in brief applause and then begins.

"Congratulations Slade, and Alan. You got me. I did not see that coming. I might have won the match, I might have thought that I reached you, Slade, but instead I walked into a trap. I'll be open about it, you got me, and got me good."

He shakes his head. "I should just be thankful that, as good as you are at planning, you are both singularly inept at carrying things through. I may still not be cleared by a doctor, I may still be keeping my knee iced because my wife worries, but I know that I'll be okay. These things just take time. And don't think I don't see the irony, Slade. You were shelved with a very similar injury, weren't you? That was when you got a bee in your bonnet about being forgotten. But me... I'm not like that."

He leans forward, face intense. "Ride high on your victory. Forget me. Move on to bigger and brighter things. Scream your names from the rooftops if you so desire. Forget your roots, your past and charge forward. Be cocky. Be arrogant. Be proud. Because it will make the looks on your faces that much sweeter when I get back in the ring, spoke your wheel, foil your plots and really give you a reason to whine. Because Martin McKay does not give up, and I won't let this stop me. I’ll see the both of you again, and you can consider that a promise.”

--

Forgotten No More (Alan Monroe/Slade Merriman) IN ACTION.

This wasn’t a good night for the hometown talent. Two male lucadors we never got to know the names of was attacked before the bell by Alan and Slade with steel chairs. Slade battered the one with the red mask, Alan assaulted the one with the blue mask. Slade tossed his lucadoor outside the ring. Alan locks the blue masked luchador in the Figure Four Leg Lock. Slade stands on the middle rope. Without hesitation, Slade jumps off the turnbuckle, lands directly on the lucadoors knee cap. The crowd gasped at the blue Luchador screaming like he just got shot.

He rolls around clutching his leg. Alan and Slade roll him outside as medics rush down to check on his condition. Slade walks over to demand a mic from the ring announcer. He is handed one.

Slade: Don’t worry... what was his name again.

Slade chuckles. Alan shrugs. The crowd rain boos in the direction of Forgotten No More.

Slade: Anyway, you will be forgotten soon, just like I was. It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out why Alan joined me in our collective crusade. Remember the much talked about GCW Draft? Alan was a draft pick... remember? He expected for Tabitha to recognize his talent more than Francis ever did. Did she?

Alan leans into the mic.

Alan: Nope!

Slade: Miss America. D’Nae Moore. Brittany Kayl. Katrina Lopez. The misogynist guy who took his ball and went home. Tabitha fell in love with all her brand new toys. Forgot about this guy. It didn’t take much convincing to make him see the light. We will not be forgotten. We will not be overlooked anymore. Martin McKay, you were the beginning. Do yourself a favor, don’t come back, it’s better to be forgotten then what we will do to you IF you cross us.

Slade drops the mic. Him and Alan leave to a chorus of boos as the scene fades.
--

Roderick Osborn can be seen inside a darkened room for this sit-down interview.

Osborn: “Ladies and gentlemen, joining me at this time is the “Most Charismatic Person in GCW”, the “Queen of All Media”, and the woman who qualified for the Elimination Chamber to take place at November’s Survival of the Fittest, Brittany Kayl.”

The camera pans out, showing Brittany seated across from Roderick.

Osborn: “Brittany, thank you for joining me.”

Kayl: “Thank YOU for making it easy to get on camera this week.”

Osborn: “Um… right. Anyway, first off, how does it feel knowing that you’re now one step closer to the GCW World Championship by virtue of your victory over Miss America at For Glory and Gold?”

Brittany sits back, her eyes in wonder before she brings herself back down to Earth.

Kayl: “I’m trying… I’m trying to keep feeling out of it, you know? I’ve been on the doorstep of the World Championship, or the Global Championship, only to end up falling just short of it, so I’m trying not to overbuild myself. There are six of us in that Chamber… six women competing for the right to be called “Champion”. Each one of us had a hell of a road to get here. Each one of us had to earn our spots inside the Chamber, and although some of us may have had to take different routes… bend the rules to work in their favour… ultimately what you have is a match where everything is up in the air, where every step matters.”

Osborn: “Hell of a feeling.”

Kayl: “I’ve learned not to get too far ahead of myself. That’s why you don’t see me going on Twitter and declaring that “I will be the next Champion”, because I know there’s still a hell of a lot of work ahead of me.”

Osborn: “We…”

Kayl: “Now don’t get me wrong… I will do the work I need to do to become Champion. I’m just hesitant to talk about it as if it’s some forgone conclusion when really, this is my first crack in years.”

Osborn: “I was just about to task you about that… you have been in GCW the out of those in the Chamber match.”

Brittany nods, confirming that fact.

Osborn: “What is your approach knowing that fact?”

Kayl: “I try not to let it change things. I have been here longer than Miss America and she still had as much of a chance of earning a spot in that Chamber as I did. But… I DID.”

Osborn: “I mean the idea that these people keep coming in and…”

Kayl: “Roddy… I’m going to stop you right there because I don’t want to go down as one of those who thinks that, because of my tenure, I’m more worthy of opportunities than anyone else. Truth is I’m still young. I got an early start in the business, but I’m not running down against some invisible clock that’s about to strike midnight.”

Osborn: “I’m confused. Are you saying you’re okay if you don’t become World Champion?”

Kayl: “Not exactly, but I’m not going to sit here and declare it like it’s already done. I wouldn’t dare disrespect my opponents like that. But if someone is going to disrespect ME with that… if someone is going to tell ME that I have no chance because the result is already determined, Roddy… I’m liable to stomp anyone who tries that on me. I can’t control what other people say… only how I react to it. If people want to delude themselves into thinking I’m an easy W, ask Miss America how well that goes. I’m going into the Elimination Chamber with the same mindset as everyone else: Do the work, put in the effort, hope for a lucky bounce, and fucking WIN. Forgone conclusion? I’m SMARTER than that. Everyone else in the Chamber would be wise not to underestimate what I am capable of. Otherwise… THAT will be how I win.”

Osborn: “Brittany, thank you for your time.”

Brittany’s intensity immediately blinks into a smile.

Kayl: “Thank YOU Roddy, and be sure to tune into Brittany’s Road to the Chamber, airing SOON on Kayl TV!”

With that quick last minute plug, the scene shifts.

(Backstage we find Angelica Jones alongside the GCW Heritage Champion Kayla Jones. The elder Jones seems to have a menacing scowl on her face while Kayla is smirking confidently with the Heritage Championship belt draped over her right shoulder.)

Kayla: I have said it again and again that GCW needs more Kayla. Each and every one of your lives would be so much better off with more Kayla in them. Why just take this Heritage Championship for example.

(She pats the title belt.)

Kayla: Since becoming Heritage Champion, I have elevated the status and grandeur of this championship. I could have done the same for the GCW World Championship had I been allowed to enter the elimination chamber at Survival of the Fittest but, it is what it is. Point is, the principle of Need More Kayla works for everyone and it can work for you too!

(There is booing heard in the background.)

Kayla: It even worked for my sister. Tell them, Angel.

Angel: My sister didn’t make the chamber because of a fluke loss. But me? I lost at For Glory & Gold to Princess Nava Farrin and it never should have happened. But it did happen. It NEVER should have happened!

(She sighs and nods her head.)

Angel: But it did, and it happened because she had one thing that I did not have, something that I had lost a long time ago...a killer instinct. Farrin was willing to do whatever it took to, step on anyone necessary, end careers if she had to, in order to achieve her goals. She was cutthroat and I was weak willed. The last time I had that killer instinct was around this time last year when I took a sledgehammer to the back of Jazmyn Rain and damn near ended her career. And in the hour that passed since I got beat by Farrin, hell even in the moment that I was pinned and I was staring up at the lights I got to thinking about that time last year when I took the hammer to Jazmyn’s back. I realized in that moment that person would not have lost to Nava Farrin.

(She pats herself on the chest.)

Angel: THAT PERSON WAS WHO I NEEDED TO BE! Yet I was afraid. I was weak and afraid of what becoming that person would mean. So I did everything I could to bottle her up and keep her locked up, out of sight and out of mind. Sure, I had some success since then as a tag team champion with James Evans and while I respect James and would not trade our time as champions for anything, I also realize that I could potentially do a lot more. I could achieve a great deal more if I just let the genie out of the bottle.

(She chuckles.)

Angel: Funny, you would think that a loss would be a terrible thing for a wrestler but losing to Princess was the best thing that could have happened to me. Losing to Princess forced me to look in the mirror, it forced me to go to the one person who I knew could talk some sense into me, the one person who could bring that devilish genie out of the bottle. Kayla helped me realize that if I was ever to be a success in this business again that I needed to become THAT person, that I needed to become Angel Jones.

Kayla: Isn’t this the sweetest of stories? Sisters are reunited! Specifically, The Sisterhood is reunited! And that means GCW, whether it needs us or not, will get more Kayla, and will get more Angel. And we will get everything that we deserve. Which, to be perfectly honest, is anything we want, because there is not a single tandem in either tag team division able to stop us. There is no faction on either brand able to stop us. No one can stop us from taking anything and everything we want.

(Kayla and Angel walk off. The scene shifts.)

X-Division Championship Match
Karina Lysenko vs Brooklyn Smith

If Karina was looking forward to using the numbers advantage she was sadly mistaken. Amber Sloane and Kellen Jeffries (two people who have unfinished business with the Soviet Gingers) made their way down to the ring to make sure Donovan and Anatasia didn’t get involved.

With the odds even, Karina and Brooklyn had a pretty good competitive match. Brooklyn did dominate in the early parts feeding off the momentum from last week’s For Glory and Gold, it wasn’t until Donovan managed to trip up Brooklyn that Karina took control. Amber and Kellen immediately went over to the side of the ring Donnie and Anatasia was on to try to prevent anymore shenanigans. Karina secured a couple near falls giving the fans momentary pause for concern. Brooklyn launched into her comeback. Donnie and Anatasia tried once again to prove the difference but Kellen and Amber brawled with the manager of the Soviet Gingers and Karina’s partner in crime. The chaos did distract Brooklyn slightly, Karina tried to secure the win with the Ravishing Red Drop. Brooklyn countered it, transitioning into her Hammer Comes Down submission. Karina had no choice but to tap out.

Winner: (And Still) X-Division Champion, Brooklyn Smith.

Karina rolls out the ring. Anatasia and Donovan console her. On the inside, Kellen and Amber join Brooklyn. She nods at them as an acknowledgement that she thanks them for having her back tonight. Brooklyn ascends to the middle turnbuckle, raises her X-Division Championship in the air while The Soviet Gingers and Donovan live to fight another day.

--

The show cuts backstage again and we once again see Bella Downing, this time walking towards a closed door somewhere else in the arena. She reaches the door and comes to a stop, where she knocks on the door. She stands there for a few seconds before the door finally opens and in the doorway is Minerva of all people.

Bella Downing: “You know, I have NO idea how people find their way around these buildings… I got lost twice just looking for your locker room, dude!”

Minerva quirks a brow at the young woman, who smirks.

Minerva: “And you’re looking for my locker room, because?”

Bella Downing: “Because I think you and me should have a chat…”

Minerva: “About what?”

Bella throws her arms up in a calming motion, trying to show she comes in peace. Minerva’s body language warms a little, but not by much.

Bella: “I come in peace, dude. In fact, that’s why I’m here… after everything these last few weeks, the shit with Sovereign, Scream Machine coming over from Livewire and everything they’ve had to deal with too… I think it’s time we evened the numbers a little, don’t you?”

Minerva looks a little surprised. Here’s this young woman, never seen on television before tonight and not even old enough to drink yet, approaching the World Heavyweight Champion talking like she’s been around the business for years. But Minerva actually cracks at least half a smile at this.

Minerva: “You’re pretty sure of yourself…”

Bella Downing: “If you’re not your own number one fan, you’re doing something wrong…”

Minerva nods, apparently impressed. She steps back a little to open the door wider.

Minerva: “I guess we SHOULD have that chat…”

Bella smirks as she heads into the room and Minerva closes the door behind her, the camera once again watching a closed door for a moment before the scene fades out.

Chanel Hunter In Action...
Making her debut, Chanel found herself facing a local wrestler who competed in a Cinco De Mayo themed outfit, who got a fair bit of buzz from the fans and at well over six feet, had a considerable size advantage over Chanel Hunter as the match got underway. The fans booed Chanel from the opening bell, clearly showing they remember what she was involved in over recent weeks and her facing off with a Chihuahua local didn’t help matters… but neither did it change a damn thing as far as Chanel was concerned because she kicked ass. Showing her ability, she controlled the match tempo and didn’t allow the masked local a chance to even get started. To her credit, Chanel fought a clean match and it perhaps would have been more competitive if Chanel wasn’t as well trained and experienced as she was but it only took a little over five minutes for her to get the job done. Chanel drove her knee into the face of the local wrestler, the Velvet Revolver putting him out cold and in the end she scored an easy 1,2,3…
Winner: Chanel Hunter

-

The scene opens backstage in the office of Tabitha Silverstone. She is reading through some legal documents. Tabitha picks her head up at the sound of the door opening. Walking into the scene is none other than Tory Street. The fiery Street stands in front of Tabitha’s desk with her arms folded.

Silverstone: “How are you doing this evening, Tory?”

Tory: “I’m not in the mood for small talk. All I need is a yes or no.”

Silverstone: “Have a seat. Please.”

Tory: “No thanks. I prefer to stand.”

Silverstone: “Suit yourself.”

Tabitha sighs.

Silverstone: “The Street name is known the world over; when I drafted you, the thought of having a Street on my brand appealed to me. Now I have Kat Kelly. She has created the buzz that you haven’t. Aubrianna and Chanel are protegee's of Trinity. Compared to them, what have you done lately? Your matches with Brittany Kayl were great. Your momentum has slowed down. I didn’t appreciate you stepping down from a match that was advertised to take place. Why would I want you to captain my brand’s team? Don’t care why you stepped down. You did. In no uncer--”

Tory: “Stop right there, Tabitha.

Tabitha raises her eyebrow, clearly, she didn’t appreciate getting cut off. Nonetheless, she allows Tory to continue.

Tory: “Fine. You make a good point. I knew stepping to the side would affect my reputation. Scream Machine, what can I say? Nothing. I will carry backing down from a fight with me for a long time. You have every right to turn me down, but you won’t. Here’s why. Redemption. A timeless story. What you business people call, best for business. I’ve fallen hard since Resurrection, can’t catch a break. I am starting to question why I am even here. I wanted to represent my family in GCW. So much for that plan? I could ask you to trade me to Livewire, what good would that do? Francis ignored me before. My standing wouldn’t change. I won’t sit back waiting for what you decide what I deserve. I am making my mark, give me a chance to redeem myself. The fans will buy in, people will talk. Is that not what this is about, besides winning of course. Give me a chance to pick our team. I won’t let you, Shotgun, or myself down.”

Silverstone ponders what Tory had to say.

Silverstone: Redemption stories are marketable, your right. Ok Tory. You got it. We need four more people. I suggest you get to work.

Tory: “Thanks.”

Tory turns around and walks off. Tabitha goes back to reading through paperwork as the scene shifts...)

(The sleaziest scumbag agent in the history of GCW is backstage with Chastity Noel. Both have smiles on their faces that may have to be surgically removed. Mason speaks first with a smug tone in his voice.)

Mason: I told you people from the very start that The Fix was in, did I not? I told you that The Fix was in and what happened? Destiny Van Stanton defeated Chantelle Chambers to become the new GCW World Champion. Oh but now look at where we are today. Chantelle is the big bad. You fickle people once were so happy to see her defeat and dethrone my wife, you were so happy to see us fall, and now look at the place you find yourself in. The Sovereign threatens to run roughshod over Shotgun and you have a freak like Minerva as GCW World Champion.

(He shakes his head.)

Mason: My how fickle you people are. You also believed that The Fix would no longer be in but I told you yet again that it was all in the bag. The Fix was still in, despite what Glory Braddock may have conspired to do by having Francis Taylor draft my wife to Livewire in order to break up The Fix. Therein lies her mistake. The Fix cannot be broken. If anything that move just made us stronger, more streamlined, and more determined than ever before to get back to the top, to where we belong. And now tonight is our night to reclaim what belongs to us.

Chastity: I told you that For Glory & Gold was nothing but business, Kellen. I have certain goals for myself and you were standing in the way of me achieving them. So I dispatched of you and now that you are out of my way that leaves me with the finish line in sight. The prize is within reach…

(She shuts her eyes.)

Chastity: ...the GCW World Championship.

(She opens her eyes and then smirks.)

Chastity: Minerva, I’m going to tell you the same thing I told Kellen at For Glory & Gold; this isn’t personal. I don’t care what you did to piss off Tabitha Silverstone but clearly you pissed her off and she wants that championship off of your waist. She wants it around the waist of someone who fits her image of a true champion, a royal dignified champion.

(She pats herself on the chest.)

Chastity: And that someone is me. You fashion yourself a Princess Killer? How quaint, because I am royalty. But you won’t get the opportunity to kill me. I will persevere. No matter what you throw at me, I will survive it. And no matter what you try, you will fail. Because it has been far too long since I have been the world champion; two years and eight months to be exact. But that drought ends here tonight when I make you worship me!

(The scene shifts.)

--

Main Event:
World Championship Match
Chasity Noel vs Minerva (champion)

The bell rings, and both wrestlers meet up in the center of the ring. Chastity jaws at Minerva, with Minerva simply grinning back, not playing Chastitys game. They lock up, and Chastity has the advantage at the start, Using a variety of holds to get Minerva down on the mat. Minerva fights back, however, managing to transition into a headlock, then spins around, forces Chastity on the mat, and tries to lock in the Owl of Minerva, to end this quickly. Chastity struggles free, getting to her feet... only for Minerva to poke her in the eye, and start biting her. Chastity shrieks, and as the referee almost reaches the five count, Minerva stops biting... only to slam Chastity to the mat.

Minerva continues the onslaught, pushing Chastity into a corner, and repeatedly kicking her, until she's in a sitting position. Minerva heads to the opposite corner, then runs forward, and hits a delayed dropkick in Chastitys face. Minerva goes for the cover, 1... 2... KICKOUT! She drags Chastity up by the hair, and whips her into the ropes... but Chastity reverses the irish whip, sending Minerva into the ropes instead. Mason quickly reaches out and grabs Minervas foot, only to get a stomp to the hand for his troubles. However, this allows Chastity to recover, and drive Minerva into the mat with a german suplex. Chastity bridges it for a pin, 1... 2... KICKOUT!

Chastity is in control now, lifting Minerva to her feet, and drilling her with a reverse ddt. Chastity doesn't go for the cover, however... in she runs towards the ropes, jumps onto the second rope, and flips over into a springboard moonsault. She goes for the cover, and gets a close two-count, with Minerva managing to get her shoulder up in time. Chastity locks in a dragon sleeper, and as the referee starts to check on Minerva, it seems like Minerva is about to succumb to unconsciousness. He raises her arm once... twice... and a thi-NO! Minerva starts fighting back, punching Chastity in the face repeatedly... and then rakes her across the eye, to finally get Chastity to let go.

Minerva quickly bounces off the ropes, and Chastity looks for a clothesline... but Minerva ducks, and catches Chastity with a lou thesz press, on the rebound. Minerva lays in the punches, then lifts Chastity to her feet and tosses her into the ropes, catching her with a spinebuster, when she bounces back. Minerva drags Chastity over to a corner, then leaps up and hit Hell's Bell's. Minerva goes for the cover, 1... 2... but before the referee can make the three, Mason places Chastitys foot on the bottom rope, halting the count. Minerva quickly chases Mason out of the ring, and Mason ends up sliding inside of it. Minerva follows, only to get a clothesline from Chastity, for her trouble.

Chastity quickly lifts Minerva up, hooks her arms, and drives her into the mat with The Vow of Chastity. Chastity goes for the cover, 1... 2... Minerva gets her foot on the bottom rope! Chastity jumps up, thinking she's won the match... however, the referee tells her Minerva got her foot on the bottom rope in time. Chastity is pissed, and motions for Mason to get up on the apron. Chastity tosses Minerva in his direction, and Mason grabs her by the arms. Chastity rushes forward, but Minerva ducks, and Chastity hits Mason. Chastity looks shocked, but doesn't have time to dwell on it, as Minerva spins her around, kicks her in the gut, then picks her up, and hits The Princess Killer. Minerva goes for the cover, 1... 2... 3!

Winner: Minerva

Minerva climbs onto Chastitys prone form and licks her on the face. She grabs her title, and exits the ring. Just as she reaches the entrance, none other than Erica Layford walks out. She stares at Minerva, then turns her stare to the World Title. Minerva notices and holds the title up in her face. While this is going on, a commotion is happening in the crowd, as the rest of Suffrage jump the barricade. Odessa guards the ring, while Nicole and Fame & Fortune slide in and start laying the boots to Chastity. Minerva finally notices... but, as it's not her fight, simply walks past Erica and heads to the back. Erica, meanwhile heads towards the ring, and joins Odessa in guarding it. Nicole tosses a pair of chairs into the ring. and Geneva and Rosa use them to lay into Chastity. Chairshot after chairshot after chairshot, Fame & Fortune deliver a vicious beating.

At this point, Wrestlings Most Wanted have arrived on the scene. They try to help Chastity, but Nicole helps Erica and Odessa beat them down. Hannah and Kendra are held down, their head yanked up to look at the carnage in the ring. Geneva tosses Chastity towards Rosa, who hits Chastity over the head with a vicious chairshot to the skull. Ross tosses the chair to the ground, picks the unconscious and bleeding Chastity up, and sets her up for a package piledriver over the chair. Hannah and Kendra fight harder to break free, knowing what's coming, but they're held tight. Geneva climbs to the top turnbuckle... F & F DRIVER ONTO THE CHAIR!!! Finally, Hannah and Kendra are let go, and they rush into the ring, Geneva and Rosa smirk at their handiwork, and exit the ring, meeting up with their Suffrage buddies.

Officials and Medical Personnel rush out from the back, the Officials telling Suffrage to leave, while the Medicas check on Chastity. Hannah and Kendra look concerned, yet at the same time, shouting revenge at Suffrage. We fade to black.