Shotgun 08.16 <results>

randy

Shotgun 08.16 <results>

Post by randy » Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:26 am

Normally Kellen Jeffries is cool, calm and collected in fact almost detached from that which is going on around him.

This however is not an instance where normalcy reigns supreme as Kellen is pacing back and forth almost nervously in the locker room, trying to explain to GCW X-Division Champion, Brooklyn Smith, a woman who Kellen had made several comments and threats to her that were less than savory, that moving forward she can trust him now and they along with his wife Amber can work together.

Kellen: So, I am not saying that I am expecting that we are going to be the best of friends or anything like that Brooklyn.

Kellen wipes the sweat off of his brow, while Brooklyn looks at him skeptically before she chimes in, while Amber just looks on.

Brooklyn: That’s good, because we won’t.

Kellen: Right, right, and I can’t blame you for feeling that way. I have said a lot of really horrible things to you in the past Brooklyn. I mean if we are honest, then I have said a lot of really horrible things to a large majority of people in the GCW locker room, but even I have to admit that I was a real bastard to you in particular.

Brooklyn: You could say that, yeah.

Amber gives Kellen the encouragement to continue gesturing to Brooklyn with a head nod.

Amber: Come on babe. Like you know what you need to do.

Kellen sighs and continues.

Kellen: Yes, so I am trying to turn over a new leaf and I apologize for everything that I have ever said or done to you Brooklyn.

Brooklyn looks a little surprised while Amber looks proud.

Amber: Like, that’s a lot of apologizing, right?

Brooklyn looks over at Amber and nods before sighing and looking back at Kellen.

Brooklyn: You need to understand something about me, Kellen. I grew up around this sport. I know how far wrestlers will go to fuck one another over. I have also been through some terrible ordeals in my life...and trust is not something that comes easily for me. If you are my friend, I will defend you to the end...but if you hurt me, second chances are hard to come by. Having said that, what you and Amber did for me two weeks ago was appreciated. I know you have your issues with the Soviet Gingers, but I don't think that was your only motivation for helping me.
Smith glances at Amber.

Brooklyn: You both were.

Amber looks down at the ground, ashamed of herself...but then her eyes light up.

Amber: OMG those are the cutest shoes! Jimmy Choo, right?

Kellen: Babe, I don't think Brook wants to talk....

Brook beams, unknowingly interrupting Kellen.

Brooklyn: Thanks! I bought them in Chicago...aren't they the cutest?

Amber: Totes sexy...but of course you can pull them off. As if!

Kellen clears his throat, but is now smiling a little. Amber nods, her smile gone.

Amber: Sorry, hot shoes totally distract me. You're right, I was a bitch to you, Olivia, and Timothy...as was my sister. I, like, can't apologize for Whitney, because she's not here and stuff, but I'm really sorry. I so totally look up to you. I mean, you've been World Champion and every other champion in GCW and these fans adore you. So, yeah...

Brook smiles.

Brooklyn: Thank you for that...and thank you for coming out to the ring to help me two weeks ago. I know you have your issues with the Soviet Gingers, but I don't believe that was your only motivation for coming out to the ring.

Brook looks over to Kellen again for confirmation.

Kellen: Brook, you can be skeptical still for now and I don't blame you, but the fact of the matter is Amber and I came to your aid like we did a couple weeks back because it was the right thing to do. Your skepticism is obviously valid, so the only thing left for Amber and I to do is to get out to the ring and continue to prove ourselves, which we plan to.

Amber: Damn right babe!

Brook nods.

Brooklyn: Good enough for me. For what it's worth, I do forgive the both of you...and who knows? Maybe we can be allies, or even friends? Anyhow, I have some things to do. See you guys at the ring.

Brook exits the room, leaving Kellen and Amber looking at one another, smiling as the scene shifts.

Tornado Tag Team Match
Kellen Jeffries & Amber Jeffries w/ Brooklyn Smith vs The Soviet Gingers w/ Donovan Cunningham

With no tagging to hamper down the action, the match, as expected, kicked off on a house fire.

Kellen squared off with Karina. Amber tangled with Anatasia. The early portion of the match started with Kellen and Amber holding their own against The Soviets individually. Amber did clothesline Ana over the top rope, allowing for Amber and Kellen to corner Karina in an unfamiliar situation, on her own against two people who want nothing more than to kick her ass, kick her ass they did. A double suplex. A Poetry In Motion. Scoop slam by Kellen followed by a leg drop by Amber. The Soviets were on the ropes. Ana pulled Amber out the ring, breaking up the two on one advantage. Donovan hopped on the apron, Brooklyn say this, she made her way to the other side to deal with Donnie, he hopped off the apron, backing away, this was enough of a distraction for Karina to drop Kellen with a codebreaker, giving her more of a chance to catch her breath. On the other side of the ring, Ana drove Amber into the steel steps. Now it was the CG turn to punish Kellen with the numbers advantage. Every time Amber tried to get back in the ring, one of the Soviets would cut her off. Kellen dig deep to fight off his two smaller opponents, this gave Amber enough of an opening to come back in the ring, drop Ana with a superkick, then it was two on one all over again. Not looking to waste enough moment, Kellen went low with a leg sweep and Amber drilled Karina in the face with a running knee. The modified high low combination was enough to net Kellen and Amber with the decisive one, two, three.

Winners: Kellen and Amber Jeffries.

FINALLY getting one up on The Soviet Gingers, Amber and Kellen hugged each other in the middle of the ring. Donovan slid in the ring looking to break up the good times. Brooklyn was there, flooring D-Cunn with a massive spear. Mama Said Knock You Out by Five Finger Death Punch plays. Tory Street walks out on the stage. Wasting no time she heads down to the ring, mic in hand. Rolling inside the ring, she walks approaches the happy couple.

Tory: “Don’t mean to interrupt your huge moment but I was back there watching your match; a light bulb went off in my head. Kellen. No secret that your return to GCW has not gone the way you imagined. Tabitha really doesn’t like you. I don’t think she likes either. To her credit she did give me the chance to form the team. I’m hoping she is a woman of her word. I want you on this team, here’s why. Both of us have something to prove. Your not the only one who has had a hard time. I have too. Some of it is my fault, I get all that. I am done waiting around for a chance to make a name for myself. As for you Amber?

Tory now directs her focus to Amber Salone

Tory: “You took your best friend to the limit at For Glory & Gold. You still hold a contract that grants you a World or Global Title match anytime you want. Think about how cool it would be to team with your husband at a major pay per view. Isn’t that the reason why Kellen decided to put his SCW goals on hold for the time being, to work with you? How fitting would it be stand side by side, kicking the living hell out of Team Livewire? The three of us have the potential to get the job done. Still need two more people. Leave the recruitment to me. What do you say? Kellen, Amber, are you in or are you out?

Amber and Kellen exchange a glance.

Amber: "That does, like, sound super awesome..."

Kellen: "How fitting that three people the General Manager of Shotgun doesn't like will be representing Shotgun. Makes me smile."

Amber looks to Tory.

Amber: "Can you excuse us for a minute?"

Tory: "Of course."

Amber drags Kellen to the other side of the ring, away from where the mics can pick up what they are saying. Amber, however, seems to be doing much of the talking, with Kellen nodding dutifully along with his wife. After maybe two minutes, the couple return to Tory.

Amber: "So, we totes accept your invitation to be part of Team Shotgun! YAY!"

Tory smiles.

Tory: "Excellent. We will be seeing each other very soon. Have a good night."

Street leaves the ring and the Jeffries share a long kiss to the crowd's delight before they leave for backstage.

--

Zero sits atop the arena, his legs dangling over the sides. He sits, eating popcorn, watching the City go about its business down below. He witnesses a mugging, and a carjacking in the space of five minutes, shaking his head in disgust. He turns his head, towards the camera than is filming him, and places his popcorn on the ledge

Zero: This ‘place’ is in even direr need of my help than I thought. EMERGE was a cesspool of debauchery. SCW a hive for fraud and deceit. But GCW… oh GCW, you are lucky I found you. Because you are involved in the worse kind of evil, because your ‘heroes’ are not heroes at all. They allow these crimes to happen right under their noses. In fact, they are the real life version of the Amazon Prime show ‘The Boys’. Celebrities first, heroes second.

Zero gets to his feet, standing on the ledge with his hands on his hips.

Zero: However, I… I am everything that I say that I am. I am the shining beacon of light amongst the darkness. I am the hero that will save you all. I am the man whose merchandise is available right now in the lobby… get your Zero mask whilst it is hot. I…am the only man that could make this suit bulge in ALL the right places.

There is a crack of light, and from behind him a beam shoots into the sky, a massive ‘0’ shining into the night

Zero: My people call me. The enemy must be near.

He looks over the ledge, the camera shifting position so it is behind him, Zero looking over his shoulder

Zero: Fear not GCW… Zero is here.

He leaps from the ledge and disapeers from sight, as the scene cuts.

--

Martin McKay is taking part today in another obviously pre recorded segment. Once more he’s in the cosy den from two weeks ago, this time without the footstool and the ziploc bag. Folded up on the seat beside him is a newspaper. He’s gone for a red button down shirt today, grey jeans and boots. He smiles to the camera.

“Good morning all. Today is Thursday the 12th of September.”

He picks up the newspaper and unfolds it. It’s a copy of the Twin Falls Times, and the date matches what McKay has already said.

“As of this date, I have not been cleared to compete on Shotgun this coming Saturday the 15th in Dallas. So that’s a thing. And as disappointed as I am, I know that it’s for the best. When I get back into action, I want to be at my best, so that Slade and Alan have no excuses, no reasons to try to dodge me. Oh yes, even if I wasn’t at the last show, I was still listening. What was it you said, Slade?”

He pauses, brows furrowed in concentration.

“Oh yes. That I should do myself a favour and not come back. That it was better to be forgotten, because I’d regret it if I crossed you. And I tell you boys, I was shaking in my slippers just listening to you.”

If the sarcasm dripping from the latter words doesn’t give it away, the barking laugh that McKay gives afterwards tells the story.

“My brothers keep chickens that are scarier than the pair of you. I’ve been wrestling for more years than I care to remember, and you think that you’re going to be the ones to get me to turn tail and run? Boys, I don’t know what the hell you’re on, but it’s making you delusional so I’d lay the hell off it. There is nothing that you can say, or do, that will stop me returning to the ring.”

And on that decisive note, the camera fades out.

--

Bella Downing in action.
The debut of Shotgun’s newest signing Bella Downing was a quick affair to say the least. Local wrestler “The Dallas Douchebag” Jason Kissinger was already waiting in the ring for Bella’s arrival and she made her way to the ring with little fanfare, ready to compete. Bella appeared confident in her demeanour but nerves played their part in the opening moments and the young rookie took a few moments to find her groove. Find it she did though, with the aid of the Not Today Satan suplex in a perfect counter to Kissinger rushing off the ropes. From that point out, Bella found her feet and put on a true performance, hitting each of her signature moves for the fans, showing what she could do. Doubling down at the end, Bella hit the Sleep Tight, Princess knee strike and then managed to get Kissinger onto the turnbuckles into a tree of woe to finish in resounding fashion with the Belladonna Poison Arrow for the 1,2,3!
Winner: Bella Downing

--

Backstage we find one half of the GCW World Tag Team Champions Jessica Lasiewicz with championship belt wrapped around her waist and a cup of coffee in hand walking down the halls of the arena. The Archangel stops her progress when she hears a familiar voice…

“Evening stranger.” Jessica turns to the direction of the voice. She finds her half-sister Marie Annabelle Jones as well as Marie’s identical twin sister Kimberly Williams approaching from not too far away.

“Marie, Kim.” Jessica says, nodding her head as they approach.

“We never got a good chance to congratulate you on your win, Jess. And it’s funny, we hardly ever see each other even though we’re on the same Shotgun Brand.

“Yeah, funny…” Jessica remarks.

“So I figured why not?” Marie holds out her hand. “Congratulations.”

“Thanks.” Jessica responds simply. She turns to face Kimberly who has a weird, twisted look on her face.

“We also want a title shot!” Kimberly blurts out. Marie immediately elbows her in the gut. Kimberly looks sheepishly at Marie. “Sorry…”

Jessica smirks knowingly. “It’s ok, everyone is after this.” She pats the title belt that is currently wrapped around her waist. “And I’m sure Summer has no qualms defending against you two. You are my family, after all.

“Family sticks together!” Kim declares proudly. “Now gimme!”

Marie elbows Kim in the midsection again. Jessica chuckles. Then Summer steps into view next to Jessica. “We don’t mind defending against you two, but understand that you won’t take these titles away from us.”

“That’s right,” Jessica remarks “our reign only recently began and we fully intend to continue this absolutely FABULOUS reign as long as we can.”

--

The scene opens up backstage, mere moments after her impressive debut victory against Jason Kissinger. Bella stands in front of the camera, no fancy setting, she doesn’t look like a goddess or a model; she’s sweaty, breathing heavily still and looks tired… but she also looks delighted with herself, if the grin on her face is anything to go by.

Bella Downing: “Not gonna lie dude, not sure this is the best time to film me right now…”

Bella leans against the wall and takes a couple of deep breaths, trying to get her breathing under control before turning back to the camera.

Bella Downing: “I figured I’d have chance to grab a shower before having to stand in front of a camera again, but I guess you guys just really want to get the deets, huh?”

She smirks.

Bella Downing: “I dunno what you wanna hear, dude… I mean, I got it done, right? Got the job done, picked up the win… score one for AnteUp and BlackOut, you know? Phew… you know, that guy was good, he had me at first… chalk that up as nerves I guess; took me a few minutes to find my groove but I got there in the end… not gonna relax though; that few minutes can prove the difference between a win and a loss…”

Exhaling deeply, Bella brushes her damp hair out of her face, pushing it back over her head before turning back to the camera.

Bella Downing: “I just have to keep reminding myself that I’ve still got a lot to learn no matter how much I’ve already learned at AnteUp and BlackOut. But that doesn’t mean I’m scared to get my hands dirty either! I may be inexperienced but I’m not afraid to mix with the big boys and girls if push comes to shove. Two weeks ago, the ink on my contract was barely dry and I walked right up to Minerva’s locker room to tell her we should talk. What part of this makes you think I’m timid or some wallflower, huh?”

She flicks the hair out of her face again and smirks.

Bella Downing: “I’m not gonna throw out any warnings or anything is fucking cliche as that; who’d listen anyway, if I did? But that’s what makes it more fun… this entire roster and anyone that decides to fuck with me or people i like, they get to discover at exactly the same time as you guys will, exactly who Bella Downing thinks she is… and man, that’s gonna be fun…”

With a final smirk, Bella pushes away from the wall and winking into the camera, she exits the shot. The camera lingers a moment longer before the scene fades out.

--

Brittany Kayl vs. Erica Layford:

Brittany and Erica circle each other, trying to get a feel for the other... suddenly, Brittany snaps forward with a forearm to the face. Then another, and a third forearm, followed by whipping Erica into the ropes and taking her down with a clothesline. Erica soon gains the advantage, however, with an eyerake, followed by Stop, Drop and Crash. She makes the cover, 1... 2... Brittany kicks out. Erica continues the attack... but makes a mistake by dropping her head, after sending Brittany into the ropes. Brittany kicks her in the face, quickly turns her around and drops her with Reality Bites. Brittany goes for the cover, 1... 2... Erica barely gets a shoulder up in time.

Brittany sets her up for My Bitch.... but Erica slips out, knees Brittany in the gut, and drives her to the mat with Evolutionary Gap. 1... 2... Brittany gets a foot on the bottom rope. Erica looks frustrated, and picks her up for another Evolutionary Gap. Brittany slides behind Erica, as Erica lifts her up, kicks her in the stomach, sets her up... My Bitch! 1... 2... the bell rings. Brittany raises her arms in triumph... only for the referee to pull her arm back down. He explains to her that she didn't get the three-count before the rang, and we soon hear the result of the match.

Bishop: Ladies and Gentlemen, the time-limit has expired! This match is ruled a DRAW!

Neither Brittany nor Erica look happy with the result, especially Brittany. They glare at each other, knowing that this issue will be settled somewhere down the road.

--

Zero stands in the corridors, if you could see his face, you’d know he was confused. A cameraman walks by, Zero grabbing him by his hooded top.

Zero: You… you’re a cameraman correct?

Cameraman: Yessir

Zero: Good, you have a name oh keeper of the Camera

Cameraman: Yes, it’s Doug

Zero: Doug… yes, you’ll do fine.

Doug: I will?

Zero: I need someone to chronical my rhetoric, and you young man are that individual.

Doug: Errrm, OK… I was on the way to film…

Zero: Correct, you was. The people want to hear from their Savior, are you really going to deny them that opportunity

Doug: I guess I have five minutes bro

Zero: No, it’s Zero… not Bro

Doug: Sorry B… Zero

Zero: Look, you going to point that damn thing at me or what?

Doug shakes his head, and lifts the camera

Zero: You’re getting my best side right?

Doug: Both look the same to me

Zero grunts

Zero: What is this, amateur hour? Just point and press… Jesus.

Doug: OK, you’re on…

Zero sighs, before pausing and then starting to speak

Zero: Enigma… do you know how many Enigma’s I have faced in my life, it has to be the most generic ‘villain’ name in history? There was the Soul Enigma, Death Enigma, and my personal favorite, the Anal Enigma… I’m not telling you what HIS superpower was. But, the one thing they all have in common. Quite simply, they were vanquished… by ME…. Doug, best side… keep it on the best side.

The camera slightly changes position.

Zero: Tonight, same as I did on the last Shotgun, I’m all about the message. Your demise will be a warning to everyone else who threatens our fair City. I promise it will be swift, and I promise it will be clean. What I can’t promise though Enigma is that it won’t hurt. Because by the time I’m done, you will never, ever lay waste to MY GCW again.

Doug goes to lower the camera believing Zero is finished, but Zero puts his hand underneath the lens and lifts it back up.

Zero: And to the rest of you, the villains and the fraudulent heroes, I want you to remember these words. This IS my GCW, these people are MY people. I am the true God of the Elements, and this world is under MY protection now. Leave, or face the consequences.

He pauses

Zero: I’m done now

Doug turns off the camera, puffing out his cheeks

Doug: I’m gonna go now

Zero: Certainly… be remember, you are now my official keeper of the Camera, I will be needing you again.

Doug walks away, muttering under his breath

Doug: Can’t wait…

Zero: Pardon me, I have super hearing you know?

Doug: Oh, I said thanks mate.

Zero: Ah, I see… I’m afraid Zero has no friends

We follow the cameraman around the corner until he is definitely out of earshot

Doug: Wonder why
--

Zero vs The Enigma

This was Julia The Enigma’s first match in forever. In a sign of good sportsmanship, she extended her hand to Zero. Zero shook his head, not trusting the “villainary” of The Enigma. She again insisted on shaking his hand. Zero mouthed to the ref to check if The Enigma had not foreign objects hidden in her ring gear. The ref shrugged his shoulders, went to check The Enigma for anything illegal, but it was Zero who took the low road, sucker punching The Enigma. He went on the offense, throwing rights, lefts, keeping The Enigma off balance. Once she regained her barings, Julia was able to push Zero back, her flurry didn’t last long. Zero kicked her in the knee, this forced The Enigma down. GCW’s resident hero didn’t waste time, driving The Enigma’s head into the match with a curb stomp he calls Ground Zero.

Zero goes for the over. It was academic. One, two, three.

Winner: Zero.

--

Backstage we find The MVP of Sovereign, “Simply The Best” Aubrianna Powers standing by in tight denim jeans, black boots, a black “Most Valuable Powers” t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. Her long pink tipped blonde haired hangs unrestrained to past her shoulders where the pink tips of her blonde hair touch her chest. The camera focuses in on The MVP as she starts to applaud in a manner that is akin to a sarcastic golf clap.

“Congratulations, Minerva!” There isn’t much sincerity in her voice, but that much is obvious. “I have to admit that I doubted you. I did not think that you would be able to make it past my Sovereign sister Chantelle Chambers. You even survived a title defense against Chastity Noel. You’re impressive, I’ll give you that. And I guess you think that means you get to walk right into the Elimination Chamber at Survival of the Fittest?”

She shrugs her shoulders. “Maybe you will, maybe you won’t? You still have to get through Kat Kelly here tonight and let me tell you, she’s ready to get some revenge on behalf of The Sovereign. But let me perfectly straight with you here, Minnie. Even if you do survive what my girl Kat has in store for you here tonight, then what really do you have to look forward to?”

She uses the thumb on her right hand to motion to herself. “You have me and the Elimination Chamber to look forward to. And honestly, it really doesn’t matter who else is in the chamber with us, because the fact is that I already have done this song and dance once before. Last year at Survival of the Fittest I won an elimination chamber match to become the new GCW Global Champion. This year I get to do it again as I bring the GCW World Championship home to The Sovereign where it belongs.”

Powers begins to applaud again. “So yes, congratulations Minnie! You earned your reward; a dance with The MVP at Survival of the Fittest.”

--

“Slave to the Grind” by Halestorm plays and the crowd roars as Katrina Lopez walks on to the stage wearing tight black pants and a black tank top with a KL logo in rainbow colors. She makes her way down the ramp and to the ringside table for a mic. She surveys the crowd before walking up the ring steps, going between the ropes and standing in the middle of the ring. She walks to one of the corners and climbs up on the turnbuckle and sits on the top rope.

Katrina: Well hey there, Dallas. Hey there to everyone, really. I know its been awhile since any of you have seen me. Oh, but you’ve heard my name. I really do have to thank someone for that. I need to really thank Princess Nava Farrin. And hell, maybe she should thank me. I punched my ticket into that chamber before anyone else did. Why? Because Tabitha Silverstone put an opportunity in front of me and I took it. I asked for a chance to fight for that chamber match, and she asked for me to impress her. I put up with a lot in a short time, but I never backed down. Not once. But once I stamped my way in? That was it. Everyone else became the focus. And I’m not complaining. It seemed to lull everyone to sleep on what I was going to accomplish in this match. Well, almost everyone. Not the princess.

Katrina smiles and holds the mic in her lap as the crowd lets out a round of boos.

Katrina: It sounds like she doesn’t have a ton of fans here tonight. But me? I don’t hate her. I get it. She sees someone like me who walks into this company and wins a few matches without saying a whole hell of a lot and then “boom” she’s placed in a big spot while everyone else has to fight their way in. I don’t exactly see it that way. I’m not tripping over her words either. I’m not tripping over her challenge tonight. She can bring her merry gang of idiots to the ring with her, too. And I’ll beat them all just to get my hands around her neck. I don’t even say that because I’m mad at her. I say it because I’ve been chomping at the bit to get back into the ring. I’m hungry for a fight and I haven’t gotten it. I’ve been on the proverbial sideline just watching. But it hasn’t slowed me down. She can call me all the names she wants. She can claim I’m dull and make fun of me for having pride in myself and my sexuality, but she will see after tonight that I’m no joke. And if she’s unlucky enough to end up in the chamber at the same time as me she will see just how much I’m capable of when I have something on my mind.

Katrina hops off the top rope and walks back to the middle of the ring.

Katrina: Because that’s the thing. I do have something on my mind. Someone like Nava, she sees me as a real threat to what she wants to accomplish in this company. She sees the way Tabitha leans toward a talent like me and she thinks I’m some sort of chosen one and I’ve earned Tabitha’s favor. Frankly, I don’t agree. If I was being handed anything or any favor was on my side, I don’t think I would have been teamed up with the miserable bastard that is Ethan Rockwell. You think he throwing me a life raft and pulling me out of that was a favor? No, she put me up against the Heritage Champion and she said prove to me you’re worthy of an opportunity to fight for the chamber. As fate had it, a spot opened up because of personnel decisions. I could choose the chamber or I could choose to beat Kayla, again, and become Hertiage Champion. But I chose the chamber, and that should scare you just a little bit, Princess. I chose the chamber because that is my element. If I was really playing into favors right now, I could be your Heritage Champion. But here I am, Nava. I’m asking for a fight. It’s a fight I can’t step back from and can’t run from. It’s inside of a cage. It’s a fight that I wanted. That should worry you a little bit. Because if I’m excited about what I can do when I’m inside of a cage, what do you think I can do when I’m outside of it? Hmm?

Katrina walks to the ropes and leans on the top rope as she looks toward the camera.

Katrina: Later tonight, we’ll meet in this ring and you’ll find out exactly what I’m capable of. Don’t let these bright colors on my shirt fool you, sweetie. I ain’t nothing to play with. I don’t care what you think your destiny is. I don’t care about your lineage or the fact that you’re royalty. I just care about a fight. You can’t seem to stop talking about me. You better believe I’ll be giving you a new reason to talk about me after tonight. This is your last chance to run, Nava. If I see you in that chamber… I’ll rip you to pieces.

Katrina tosses the mic over her back shoulder and exits the ring as her music starts to play.

--

“Did you see the CONSPIRACY that went down earlier?!” This is the shrill voice of none other than Karina Lysenko of the Soviet Gingers, pacing back and forth with a frustrated contorted look of anger on her face. This is in direct contrast to her tag team partner and friend Anastasia Ivanova, who seems as happy and jovial as ever. But then again, she is freaking insane…

“Conspiracy is a fun word! Fun fun, silly willy!” Anastasia declares.

“It is not fun when the bourgeoisie conspire against you!”

“Bourgeoisie is another funny word!” Anastasia looks curiously at Karina. “Who are the bourgeoisie?”

“THE TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS! AND TWIN MAGIC AS WELL FOR THAT MATTER! They want to hang onto all of the tag team wealth to themselves! When you and I rightfully should have it!”

“Yay! I wanna be bourgeoisie!” Ivanova declares.

“We are not to be afterthoughts in this tag team division! We are former Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions! We can topple Fabulous! And we shall prove it tonight against Kellen Jeffries and his stupid bimbo wife Amber!”

“Are they bourgeoisie?” Anastasia asks curiously.

“YES!!!”

Karina storms off angrily, motioning for Anastasia to follow. Ivanova does follow, skipping off happily while she chants “bourgeoisie” over and over again.

Locke Helms vs Miss America

This match never got underway. As Locke Helms was in the ring and Miss America was making her entrance, Slade Merriman and Alan Monroe hit the ring, jumping Helms. They warded off Miss America, who had no intention of jumping to Helms’ aid. After leaving Helms laying, Merriman looked straight into the camera, warning GCW that they won’t be forgotten and their new toys will pay the price. Monroe applied the Reverse Figure Four. Slade ascended to the middle rope. Before he could leap off, Martin McKay shot down to the ring with a steel chair. Monroe released the hold. Slade exited the ring. Forgotten NoMore exited through the crowd. Martin bent down to check to see if Locke Helms was alright as the scene fades to black.

--

The show cuts backstage and to the locker room of GCW World Heavyweight Champion, Minerva, though it isn’t easy to spot that at first because the room is shrouded in darkness and only illuminated with candles that flicker on a small table in the middle of the room. And the champion herself sits cross legged at the table, slowly turning and placing tarot cards face up in front of her, considering each card as she turns it before placing it down on the table. After turning over two or three cards, the door to her locker room is pushed open and light spills into the room as Bella Downing appears in the doorway. She goes to say something before faltering and hesitantly standing there. Minerva doesn’t look up from the table, yet seems to know who it is.

Minerva: “I wondered when you would turn up, Bella…”

Bella looks impressed, but still unsure of whether she should be entering or not.

Minerva: “The door wasn’t locked… you’re more than welcome to come in, but i’d rather you made a decision one way or the other…”

Hesitantly, Bella walks into the room and closes the door behind her, the room returning to darkness.

Bella Downing: “Listen, if I’m interrupting, I can always--”

Minerva: “It’s fine. No interruption… you seem intrigued. Have you never seen the cards consulted before?”

She looks up at Bella for a moment, her brow raised, before turning her attention back to the cads. She flips the next card and considers it. Bella watches on, no idea what’s going on but interested none the less.

Minerva: “Each card holds it’s own meaning, based entirely on the way it faces… not every card means what it may appear to, such as the death card, which can be extremely positive if aligned correctly… but this reading is not for me…”

Bella’s brow furrows.

Bella Downing: “Then who IS it for?”

Minerva doesn’t look away from the card in her hand.

Minerva: “This one is for Ms. Kelly... “

Minerva places the card she was holding down on the table and taps it.

Minerva: “Ten of swords, upright… failure, Bella. Failure, collapse and defeat… not just tonight, but the whole of The Sovereign. They will all fail, their royal house is going to collapse…”

Minerva turns her attention back to the deck, and she flips another card. A smile comes to her lips as she places it down on the table.

Minerva: “The five of cups, upright… self-pity, loss and grief. A fitting sign for what I plan for her and her royal line, don’t you think?”

Bella Downing: “I’d say so... “

Bella is actually holding her breath as Minerva turns the next card over, watching as it’s placed down on the table.

Minerva: “The Star, reversed… insecurity, discouragement. Ms. Kelly is more than aware that she is powerless alone, she finds her strength in numbers. She won’t succeed when fighting alone… and if she isn’t alone?”

Minerva turns over the next card and places it on the table next to the Star card.

Minerva: “The Queen of Wands, reversed… selfishness, jealousy and insecurity. Fitting; Chantelle Chambers who clamours for the limelight, all eyes on her. Aubrianna Powers, the woman who is desperate for her mentors attention and continued to represent a group long-dead to get it. Chanel Hunter, who feared people had forgotten her and attacked me just to remind of her existence… and Kat Kelly. Dear, sweet Kat Kelly… a woman who’s own parents lied to her, a woman who grew up to find she wasn’t who she believed and became desperate to live up to her new families high expectations yet never truly reached anywhere close to those lofty heights. What could a group like The Sovereign expect to accomplish when they stand in such solitude even when together?”

Minerva looks up to Bella at last.

Minerva: “Kat Kelly’s fate is written… just like the rest of The Sovereign. And with you here, the numbers are even and they lose the only advantage they ever truly had… and we watch their house of cards collapse.”

With that, Menrva squeezes the rest of the cards together between thumb and finger and they explode in the air between them. Bella watches the cards fly off, before turning back to look at Minerva with a smirk on her face.

Bella Downing: “I knew coming to speak to you was a good idea… something tells me the next few weeks are gonna be a fuck-tonne of fun, dude…”

Minerva smirks as Bella chuckles and with that, Minerva blows out the candles in front of her and the scene fades out.

--

The Sisterhood v Total War

Tabitha Silverstone stepped out on the stage. She told the capacity crowd that Sophie and Mark couldn’t make it to the arena tonight, travel issues. She knows that the world needs more Kayla and Angelica, She found a suitable replacement for Total War...

The Dallas Rodeo’s?

The Sisterhood v The Dallas Rodeo’s

When the bell rang, Angelica speared Maroget (the blonde) out the ring. Kayla superkicked Sandra (the brunette) immediately. Kayla refuses to go for the cover. On the outside, Angelica drives Maroget face first into the steel steps, they come apart, which gives Angelica an idea.

She brings Maroget on the steel steps. She drops her with a Hot Shot (Pedigree). Angelica slides in the ring, she drags Sandra up by the hair. Kayla with another Kaylan Wind. Sandra staggers, Angelica kicks Sandra in the stomach, another Hot Shot. Finally, Kayla makes the over.

1... 2... Kayla pulls Sandra up. Angelica goes to her tag corner. Kayla walks over, tags Angelica in. Angelica rushes over, applies the Angel’s Arch (Liontamer). Sandra has no choice but to tap out.

Winners: The Sisterhood.

Angelica rolls outside the ring, rolls Maroget in. Rolls in the ring herself, drags Mar up so Kayla could crack her skull too with the Kaylan Wind. The crowd have had enough of the abuse Kayla and Angelica have given The Dallas Rodeo’s. The Sisterhood leave a lot of damage in their wake as the scene fades. .

--

Backstage….

Princess Nava Farrin in her gold and black wrestling attire with her royal guards, maidens, Jhanvi, JaMarcus Avery and Madame Santos all stand around her as she readies herself to face the very game and dangerous Katrina Lopez, one of the women that will be in the Elimination Chamber along with the Princess. She looks into the camera and speaks…

Princess Nava: “I don’t know you and I really do not care to know you. Katrina Lopez, you’re like every other peon in this company, proud of your lifestyle, heritage and miniscule success. I get it, no really, I do. This is what’s wrong with everyone, they look at the glass being half full than empty, they are proud of small little victories in life, they stop and fail to see the big picture. Do I? No, not in your life. I always see the big picture and when I defeat you tonight, then Katrina, what will be your mindset going into the Chamber, knowing that you fell at my feet. Look, we all know that the World Title is mine. Gold belongs on Royalty and unlike you, this ragamuffin peon, I’ll hit you harder than I hit Angelica, I mean she lost the ICA from her name because she cannot pronounce consonants and vowels. At least when you can’t even say your name, you’ll go back to Kat again, keep it simple like you.”

The Princess gives a smug smirk as her entourage looks on….

Princess: “Katrina, what I am going to level you down to is nothing more than the waste below my boot where you belong. I personally could care less what you think, after my record breaking X-Division title run, I will do the same as World Champion and tonight, you are the first of many five who will see me survive this Chamber and become the Princess these people and the GCW needs.”

The Princess looks back at her entourage and nods, standing up as JaMarcus leads the way…..

--

Princess Nava v Katrina Lopez

Nava and Katrina start things off by Nava talking serious trash to Katrina. The former MMA star stood there, allowing Nava to have her say. Katrina went for a spinning backfist that Nava ducked. Katrina then tried for a kick to the face, that Nava’s speed allowed her to evade. Seperating from Katrina, Nava dared Katina to come at her, which Katrina did. Nava escaped the ring forcing Katrina to give chase. On the outside she was by JaMarcus Avery and Madam Santos. Katrina was not going to back down from Princess Nava’s court. Distracted, Nava slid back in the ring, charged at the ropes, she caught Katrina off guard with a baseball slide that sent her into the barricade. She mounted Katrina, reigning down shots on her, Katrina powered Nava off. Nava tried to boot a sitting Katrina in the face, Katrina caught it, shoved Nava off. Nava slid back in the ring, urging Katrina back into the ring, Katrina appeared to get back, Nava tried to attack, Katrina backed up, grabbed Nava’s leg, pulling her outside the ring. Katrina slid back in, it was her turn, having the high ground, to dare Nava back inside. Nava wasn’t about to rush back into the ring, opting to take her time.

With the oneupmanship out the way, back inside the ring, Princess Nava continued to use her speed to avoid any major damage the strike, power based Katrina attempted to try. Nava did get too cute, she found herself in the corner, Katrina took advantage by laying in body shots, beating the stuffing out of the mid section of Nava. Sensing her Princess was in trouble, Jhanvi hopped on the apron. This gave Nava an opening to connect with Bangle Bazaar. From there Nava slowed down the pace. Mainly using chin locks to grind out Katrina. The former MMA star attempted several comebacks. Pokes to the eye, throat thrust halted Katrina’s momentum, Kat finally managed to create seperation when she caught Nava flush with a superkick. Katrina, annoyed with Princess antics kept it simple. Kicks. Punches. Nava did her best to cover her head, not wanting to take another direct shot.

Towards the end of the match, Nava managed to catch Katrina with a Code Breaker. Sensing the end was near, Nava dragged Katrina closer to the corner. Ascending to the top rope, Nava broke out the “Rāṇī dē Tāja” (630 Splash), the rewards of the high risk move didn’t bare fruit, she missed. Katrina pulled herself up. She waited for Nava to stand up. Looking for the Last Light, she was about to knock Nava’s lights out until a primal scream was heard from the outside...

Madam Santos screamed to the heavens. This caught Katrina off guard long enough for Katrina to walk into “Ashoka Chakra” (headbutt to the jaw). Princess Nava covered Katrina. The three count was all she wrote.

Winner: Princess Nava Farrin.

The Princess rolled out the ring. Madam Santos laughed at Katrina. JaMarcus and Jhanvi raised Nava’s arms in victory. Katrina rolled her eyes.

--

Zero is walking through the back corridors after his match, ignoring the sniggles and giggles as he passes. He doesn’t hear them, and even if he did he wouldn’t care because they don’t understand his quest, and how he is their only hope.

Zero: YOU sir…

He stops, and points to a crew member

Zero: Zero requires your assistance

Crew Member: Errr, aren’t you a super hero? Why would you need my help?

The people stood with him laugh out loud, Zero tilting his head to one side.

Zero: Yes my child, that is indeed correct, I am a super hero, however I am yet to get used to my surroundings.

Crew Member: OK, what do you need?

Zero: The one they call Harker…

Crew Member: Isabella?

Zero: Yes, I believe that is her first name. Where would I be able to find her?

Crew Member: Not sure if she is here tonight, the bigger stars however are on the other side of the building. This side is reserved for the newbies like you.

Zero: Excuse me? New Bee? What is one of those?

Crew Member: You know, a newcomer

Zero: Sir, I may have only just arrived, however… doesn’t matter, I shall find Harker myself

Crew Member: Suit yourself pal

Zero walks off, the crew members laughing again but Zero paying them no heed. As he walks, he suddenly stops in his tracks, and behind the mask his eyes widen as he looks at the name plate on one of the doors.

Zero: She’s here? In GCW? If she’s here and not still in EMERGE, this is even more critical than I thought.

He pauses for just a while longer, before continuing down the corridor, the camera focusing on the name plate

“MINERVA”

--

Minerva vs. Kat Kelly:

This was a story of Kat Kellys technical skills versus the brawling style of Minerva. At first, Minerva had the advantage as many shortcuts as possible to stay one step ahead. However, Kat eventually managed to turn things around, getting Minerva on the mat and twisting her like a pretzel. Every time Minerva tried to break free of a hold, Kat would ground her again. Finally having enough, Minerva rakes the eyes, and drills Kat with a release german suplex. Minerva bites away at Kats forehead, trying to draw blood, only letting go before the ref counts five. Minerva throws Kat into a corner, and rushes forwards, connecting with a short-arm clothesline. Instead of allowing Kat to fall, Minerva grabs her by the head and takes her down with a running bulldog. Minerva makes the cover, 1... 2... kickout by Kat.

Minerva Once more whips Kat into a corner... but this time, as she rushes forward, Kat catches her with a boot to the head. Minerva staggers back... #SuperkickSoiree! Both hit the mat at the same time. The referee starts a ten-count on both, 1... 2... 3... some movement from Kat... 4... 5... Kat gets to her knees, as Minerva slowly comes to... 6... 7... 8... both competitors stagger to their feet at the same time, glance at each other, then run forward and start trading punches. Minerva sends Kat stumbling back, then runs forward for a clothesline... but Kat dodges it, and comes running back with a leaping clothesline of her own. Kat goes for the cover, 1... 2... Minerva kicks out

Kat waits for Minerva to sit up, then rushes ahead for a shining wizard... but Minerva rolls out of the way, causing Kat to miss and hit the mat hard. Minerva looks to end this, and lifts Kat into position for The Princess Killer... but Chanel Hunter runs to the ring and catches Minervas attention, causing Minerva to drop Kat. What Chanel doesn't notice, however, is Bella Downing coming out and dragging her off the apron, drilling Chanel with a right hand. While they're fighting, Minerva turns back to Kat... only to get poked in the eye. Kat grabs Minerva by the arm and looks to connect with Chelsea Smile... but Minerva uses her free arm to elbow Kat in the side of the head. Kat staggers back, and Minerva grabs her by the head and drills her with a ddt. Minerva quickly lifts Kat up... The Princess Killer! 1... 2... 3!

Winner: Minerva