Livewire 8.17

randy

Livewire 8.17

Post by randy » Tue Oct 08, 2019 12:15 am

Livewire - October 6, 2019 (Chesapeake Energy Arena, Oklahoma City, OK)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
Stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

“Brilliant” by Shinedown immediately begins to play, bringing the crowd to their feet in a mixed reaction. Stepping from behind the curtain is Isabella Harker, the former GCW Global Champion. She begins to walk towards the ring, not stopping to exchange pleasantries with the crowd around her. When she gets to the ring, she walks around, asking for the microphone from the timekeeper before climbing into the ring. She stands in the middle of it, looking out with her free hand in her pocket. Her music fades.

Harker: “They say absence makes the heart grow fonder… I never really got that before, but I did miss you.”

The mixed reaction begins to skew positive.

Harker: “So where have I been? Well, I held the GCW Global Championship for a record-setting eight months. Every day I would come to work and I would take PRIDE in my position. I was PROUD of being the Global Champion… not for my sake. Not because it padded my resume. But because I knew that as Global Champion, I represented you! But more than that, when I was Champion, I wanted to continually prove that I DESERVE to be Champion. The risk of having it taken away in a snap…”

She snaps her fingers.

Harker: “...was part of the thrill. I defended that Championship frequently because, if I started to slip, I didn’t deserve to be Champion. If someone could prove they were better than me, then they deserved to be Champion.”

She sighs, nodding her head.

Harker: “Travis Vessey, at For Glory and Gold, proved that he deserved to be Champion. So he is. Now, I’ve fielded all these questions. I’ve been asked what I’m going to do now that I’m not on top. Am I going to use my rematch clause to join the Chamber. I had been slipping for a while before the pay per view… what was I going to do to prove I deserve to even be in the conversation? And the answer was… well… I didn’t know the answer.”

Harker shrugs her shoulders.

Harker: “I really didn’t. I heard the cheers for Vessey toppling me and yeah, they may have hit me a little hard. But the time for self-pity is over. The time for sitting back and waiting to see if Travis Vessey is going to be the Champion Livewire deserves is over. Am I in the Chamber?”

She grins.

Harker: “You’re God-damn right I am! I watched for a month and say the “iron man”... the “workhorse”... defend that title exactly zero times and decided that you deserve BETTER. And I will not rest… I will not stop until I become GCW Global Champion again! So Francis… you now have two weeks to find me someone to fight. I have to tune up for that spot in the Chamber that you have ready for me. And then when it comes to the Global Championship? Don’t worry… in the end, I’ll take that back too.”

She throws the microphone down as her music plays again. Harker moves to the ropes, climbing onto the middle rope as she throws her free hand up. The scene cuts…

The show heads backstage to the wrestler entrance at the back of the building. The doors open and two men in black suits step through the doors and hold them open for Rachel Foxx and Ba’al to stride confidently into the building, followed by two more men in suits bringing up the rear with their bags. The camera, which appears to be lingering behind some crates, picks up their conversation as they approach.

Rachel Foxx: “I understand the action, meine liebe, But not the logic… we have been pushing his buttons for weeks now and getting exactly the reaction that you have been wanting. Why stop now? Even his little friend is starting to warm to the idea of wanting our heads on spikes…”

A thin smile appears on the lips of Ba’al at the mention of this, but as usual it doesn’t make it to his cold cruel eyes.

Ba’al: “You have to consider the psychology of the man, my dear, not just the general psychology… our dear friend has done everything I expected him to up until this point, and I expect no different from this approach. I simply need you to trust me, my love. I know Christopher, and I know how he will react.”

Rachel seems a little torn; she evidently wants to back her husband up but clearly has her doubts.

Rachel Foxx: “Kirian, I trust you without condition, you know this… but I also like to ensure that we cover all eventualities and consider all options, it’s how we ensure we stay ahead of the curve meine liebe. You know that.”

Ba’al gives a respectful bow of his head but doesn’t concede the point.

Ba’al: “I appreciate that my dear, and I also agree that we should at least consider alternative lines of thought… but do you assume I have not done so already? Come my dear, you know me better than this; have I ever been known to throw caution to the wind and act on impulse instead of considering the potential outcomes based on my choices?”

Rachel Foxx: “...admittedly, I have to concede that, but there is a first time for everything, meine liebe, and I feel it is my duty to be the person who challenges you when you make decisions like this. Who else will challenge your imagination and judgement if not me?”

Ba’al would be enraged if it were anyone else talking to him like this, but with his wife he smiles and bows before pausing to take her hand, kissing the back of it before he bows for her to continue their journey down the hallway.

Ba’al: “And this is why I shall forever humble myself at your feet, my love. I am nothing if not in your debt for the rest of my days upon this earth, as you well know… but this is simply one of those occasions where I beg you indulge my views; I know our dear friend better than virtually anyone, I occupy not just space in his cranium, but I occupy space and time with it. Where our dear boy Chris Davids is concerned… I know exactly how we proceed. We proceed by stepping back.”

Rachel considers her husband for several seconds, but eventually she concedes with a nod.

Rachel Foxx: “You know that I will always back your decisions once made, Kirian. And I trust your judgement if you are sure this is the right choice to make.”

Ba’al: “I do, my dear.”

Rachel Foxx: “Then the decision is made… as they say my love, ignorance is bliss.”

Ba’al flashes a thin smile again.

Ba’al: “I fear dearest Christopher won’t subscribe to that notion my dear, but we shall soon discover how astute I am in my assumptions. If I prove to have assessed the situation incorrectly, it will be of no consequence in the long run, as it will be no effort to revert back to old habits… but I think a change of tactic may prove most fruitful. And hopefully sooner than I first imagined…”

With the camera out of space to follow, they come to a stop and The Sinistry and their goons quickly step out of earshot, the camera watching them exit before the scene faces out.

TD Batterson vs Rina
[Batterson’s power and size come in handy early on as he drops RIna with a hard shoulder block, a big boot, a power slam, a gorilla press slam, and a pump handle slam. He goes for a power bomb but Rina counters with a face buster. Rina starts striking with martial arts kicks and then a spinning back fist, all of which keep TD staggering. Rina continues to strike with knee strikes, martial arts kicks, a superkick, and another superkick, and then a third that finally brings him to his knees and to her level. Rina with strikes to the head finally brings him down. Rina goes for a splash off the top but Batterson moves out of the way. Batterson with a side slam and a gorilla press slam. TD applies a blatant choke on Rina. The referee starts counting...1...2...3...4...5...TD still doesn’t break and the referee calls for the bell.]
WINNER via Disqualification: Rina

[Enraged TD Batterson finally does break the choke only to roughly shove the referee down. Then he picks Rina back up and tosses her outside. He goes outside after her and takes her by her face in the Iron Claw and prepares the Out of Business, signaling that he’s going to drill her through the announce table. But the fans come alive as Adrian Waters hits the ringside area, making the save and breaking up the Out of Business, forcing Batterson to drop Rina. Batterson seemingly wants to fight but Trenton motions for a retreat and Batterson reluctantly does so as Adrian checks on Rina.]

"... So, after I whip Travis Vesseys ass in this, very annoyingly, non-title match tonight, I will use this victory as a springboard to take the title at Survival Of The Fittest, in the Elimination Chamber! But, enough about that! Have you two given thought to what we were discussing two weeks ago?"

That's the first thing Frederick Freeman hears, as he opens the door to his locker-room. He knows that voice, and he is NOT happy. Freeman shoves the door open... indeed, none other than Derek Powers is in his locker-room, and he looks to be in discussion with Craig Jackson and Desmond Reece, his Purifiers.

"What is going on here!?" Freeman bellows.

Derek turns to Freeman, a grin on his face. "Ah, Freddy! Good to see your oh-so serious self! Still got that stick up your ass, I see?"

Freddy, er, Frederick, doesn't look very amused. "I thought I told you, not to converse with my soldiers anymore?"

Derek Looks to be in deep thought... for a few seconds, before shrugging. "Can't remember... anyways, no need to be grouchy about it, I was just giving these fine fellows a few pointers! Promising careers like theirs, I want to see them succeed!"

Fredericks eyes narrow. "I'm sure you do... but if you don't mind, I have strategy to talk over with them?"

Derek nods. "Very well, I need to go get ready to smack Travis Vessey around tonight, anyways! Gentlemen, best of luck, tonight! Craig, best of luck against Catalina Herrera... Desmond, best wishes in that Team Livewire qualifying match. Frederick... um... later!"

Derek takes his leave, and as soon as he's gone, Frederick turns to the duo. "I will say it once more... DO NOT converse with that lout! He is neither righteous nor pure, and I will not allow him to corrupt your minds with his filth! Do I make myself clear?"

Craig and Desmond are silent.

"DO I!?" Frederick shouts.

"... Yeah, we're clear." Craig finally says, and Frederick is noticeably calmer now.

"Good. Now, as for tonight, here is my plan..." Frederick draws the two in, but we don't hear what they say, as we go back to ringside.

"Nice change of pace for tonight," Chris Davids declares, setting his phone down on the bench beside him as the camera starts to record.

"Madness, you mean?" comes the voice of John, standing off screen.

"That too. Team Livewire qualifying match. I wonder if Ba’al is going to show up?”

“Chris,” and John drags out the name, his tone chiding.

Chris laughs, brightly. “I know, I know. Eyes on the prize, mind on the plan.”

“Mind on the match, more like. You know I won’t have a problem dumping you on your ass for the three if we end up the last two in the ring.”

“If, brother, if,” Chris says, but his tone takes any of the sting out of his words. “We still going with your plan?”

“You got a better idea?”

“None that you haven’t shot down already.”

“You’re learning.”

Chris leans back on the bench and stretches, tipping his head from side to side. “So we’re going to try and get on Team Livewire?”

“Don’t see why not. We go through however many people we have to go. And a bonus for you, you might get to pin Ba’al or Foxx as an appetizer. Iffn this sort of madness isn’t beneath them. S’gonna be a lot of alliances in that ring, looking at the names. Least we shouldn’t have many gunning for us.”

“I’m trusting you, J,” Chris says. “You’ve done all the thinking here while I’ve been getting my head on straight. Even if Ba’al is still renting headspace from me, I think I’ve got things under control. I’m just planning to turn up and wrestle, following your lead.”

John clicks his tongue. “Try and use the brain that the Goddess gave you, would you?”

“Amazing! Finally, you admit that I have a brain!”

(We cut backstage to the office of GCW Livewire General Manager Francis Taylor. The gorgeous blonde is dressed smartly in a black business jacket, black pencil skirt that stops at her knee, and black patent leather high heel pumps. A confident look is upon her face as she stares into the camera.)

Francis: Ladies and gentlemen, Survival of the Fittest is nearly upon us and that means that it is yet again time for the Shotgun and Livewire Brands of Global Championship Wrestling to compete for so-called ‘brand supremacy’...

(She snickers.)

Francis: ...now I am well aware that the current scorecard for those of you who enjoy statistics is one and one. Livewire defeated Shotgun at Survival of the Fittest 2017 but Shotgun bounced back one year later and defeated Livewire to even the score in 2018’s Survival of the Fittest. This is the rubber match, as they say, because we are even at one apiece. I do understand this, but let us understand one other thing when speaking of brand supremacy and superiority and that is the fact that I have been in this position of General Manager of Livewire since 2017. I am the longest running General Manager that GCW has ever had. I must be doing something right. While the Shotgun brand…

(Another chuckle escapes her lips as she shrugs her shoulders.)

Francis: ...well what can I say? It has been a revolving door. I survived every Shotgun General Manager that GCW management could find and put up against me. I even survived Henry Van Stanton trying to find an excuse to fire me when all I was doing was generating ratings and a competitive spirit and fire between the Livewire and Shotgun brands. I have survived it all and this year will be no different as yet again my Livewire brand will prove itself the dominant brand in GCW under MY leadership.

(Taylor nods her head.)

Francis: That’s right. And it begins tonight, because I have gone through the contracts of all Livewire wrestlers and I put all of those not currently scheduled to compete at Survival of the Fittest into one pile. Then out of those remaining athletes I chose thirteen whom I thought was the best of the best out of the bunch and I have placed them into a special qualifying match here tonight. Eliminations will occur via pin or submission only. Multiple referees will be involved due to the multiple number of athletes involved in this match. The final five who survive will represent the Livewire Brand at Survival of the Fittest.

(She pauses to let the words sink in.)

Francis: Now then, I understand that Tory Street has been named Team Captain for Team Shotgun. After our qualifying match has concluded, I will select from the surviving five our Livewire Team Captain and trust me, I will choose someone with the leadership qualities to lead Livewire to victory against Shotgun at Survival of the Fittest.

(The scene shifts.)

Team Livewire Qualifying Match
John Blair vs. Chris Davids vs. Frederick Freeman vs. Jonathan Scarboro vs. Karen McBride vs. Joey Michaels vs. Steve Powers vs. Melanie McBride vs. Sierra Michaels vs. Adam Craig vs. Ba'al vs. Desmond Reece vs. Rachel Foxx

[Considering the rules of this match and its nature as well as the rivalries involved, this match is chaos. Sierra and Joey target Karen and Melanie as they still have unfinished business. Chris and John go after Ba’al and Rachel. Steve Powers and Adam Craig of Anti-Authority go after Frederick Freeman and Desmond Reece of Righteous Purity. Jonathan Scarboro...sings the Canadian National Anthem on the outside. With all of this chaos going on we first find an elimination between the Anti-Authority vs. Purity rivalry. Steve and Frederick focus on one another while Desmond and Craig go after each other. All this while Jonathan Scarboro is beginning his second rendition of the Canadian National Anthem. Craig uses his size to his advantage but Desmond eventually gets an edge by going after the notorious quad injury that has always plagued him all these years. Desmond with War Games to Craig and then the cover...1...2...3!]

Robert E. Lee: ADAM CRAIG has been eliminated!

[With Craig gone Desmond immediately goes to help Frederick double team Steve Powers. Once Frederick has a decided advantage over Powers they switch off, Frederick allowing Desmond to finish off Powers while he goes after someone else. Desmond continues to pummel away on Powers while Frederick goes outside and spears Jonathan Scarboro into the steel steps, interrupting a third or fourth lovely rendition of the Canadian National Anthem, we’re not quite sure. Meanwhile Ba’al and Rachel are still defending themselves at the top of the ramp against an enraged Chris and as forJohn, well he’s there battling as well, battling alongside Chris. Sierra and Joey Michaels are battling Karen and Melanie McBride inside the ring. Sierra has backed Melanie up against the ropes. She charges but Melanie ducks and sends Sierra flying over the top rope. Karen with End Game to Joey Michaels. Melanie up top and comes off with McBride Flies to Joey! The cover...1...2...3!]

Robert E. Lee: JOEY MICHAELS has been eliminated!

[Sierra springboards off the top and hits a flying cross body block onto Karen and Melanie, taking them both out! Meanwhile we have Steve Powers having regained his footing against Desmond and those two are going toe to toe. On the outside we have Jonathan Scarboro battling toe to toe with Frederick Freeman. At the top of the ramp John Blair has Rachel Foxx in some trouble and Chris is still stark raving mad at Ba’al. Ba’al suddenly hits Chris with Totalis on the outside! John notices this and immediately goes to check on Chris. Instead of covering for the pin Ba’al motions for Rachel to follow him back towards the ring. Inside the ring the numbers game has caught up to Sierra and Karen hits Sierra with McBride’s Ride and Melanie comes off with another McBride Flies! A cover...1...2...3!]

Robert E. Lee: SIERRA MICHAELS has been eliminated!

[There is no time for celebration for Karen and Melanie as Ba’al and Rachel immediately strike! Ba’al locks in The Seven Seals to Karen. Melanie wants to help but Rachel stops her by locking in The Faithbreaker. Karen and Melanie fight resiliently but eventually both succumb and tap out.]

Robert E. Lee: KAREN AND MELANIE MCBRIDE have been eliminated!

[Ba’al and Rachel take this time to rest. Frederick Freeman and Scarboro continue to battle it out on the outside as do Steve Powers and Desmond Reece. John has helped Chris back to his feet and despite John’s urgings against it, Chris insists that they go back after Ba’al and Rachel. Knightfall slide into the ring and reengage the Sinistry members. Meanwhile we see Freeman catch Scarboro with Wholesome Evaluator! The cover...1...2...3!

Robert E. Lee: JONATHAN SCARBORO has been eliminated!

[Desmond has Powers in trouble. With Freeman now available to help he approaches and the two double team Powers. Knightfall are in trouble against Sinistry but they refuse to quit. Desmond holds Powers in place as Freeman gets a steel chair. He swings but Powers ducks out of the way and Frederick blasts Desmond over the head with the chair! Powers takes the chair and blasts Freeman! Powers with The Very Best Finishing Move to Desmond Reece! The cover...1...2...3!]

Robert E. Lee: DESMOND REECE has been eliminated!

[Powers pounces on top of Freeman and the two start to brawl on the outside. Rachel Foxx and John Blair fight to the outside. This leaves Ba’al and Chris inside the ring. Davids sets Ba’al up for a vertical suplex but Ba’al slips out of it and connects with another Totalis! The cover...1...2...3!]

Robert E. Lee: CHRIS DAVIDS has been eliminated!

[The bell sounds signaling the end of the match. Then “Brand New Day” from Dr. Horrible’s Sing-A-Long Blog starts to play. Francis Taylor emerges to a very mixed reaction. She has a microphone in hand as she signals for the music to die down.]

Francis: Ok, that is enough! Behold the five competitors who will represent the Livewire Brand at Survival of the Fittest; Ba’al, Rachel Foxx, Steve Powers, Frederick Freeman, and John Blair! And the individual who will serve as Team Captain for Team Livewire at Survival of the Fittest is a man who eliminated two competitors in this match and whose leadership qualities are second to none. This is a man who is a former World Champion. Your captain of Team Livewire is BA’AL!!!!!

[The crowd boos, showing their disapproval of this choice.]

Marty McMahon: Seriously?! Ba’al?!

Jake Storm: Why not him?

Marty McMahon: Did you see the things he did in IWC? His reign of terror? Do you really want to give that man any kind of power?!

Jake Storm: You may disagree with his methods but he has a reputation for getting results. Francis Taylor, as you well know, is a General Manager who cares about getting results by any means necessary. If that means putting someone as dangerous as Ba’al in charge of Team Livewire then so be it. Not saying I agree with it, but that is her logic and, to be perfectly honest, it may work. Who better to come up with a battle plan to defeat Shotgun than Ba’al?

Marty McMahon: I don’t know, Jake. Why not John Blair? He’s a decent guy. Or Steve Powers? Heck, I’d prefer Frederick Freeman over Ba’al.

Jake Storm: The only question I have is will these five be able to get along? We know that Steve Powers and Frederick Freeman still have unfinished business. John Blair is in this thing without his partner Chris having to fight alongside both members of Sinistry and they have had some issues as of late. But all five of these individuals are incredibly talented. There is no questioning the ability these five bring to the match. This may be the best team that Francis Taylor has put together, IF they can actually work together.

Backstage, Timothy Myers sits on a folding chair backwards, shades covering his eyes, dressed for his upcoming match. He smirks into the camera.

Timothy: "You know, if you ask Andy Raynes, he got the better of me two weeks ago in our little brawl, and I have my ready-made excuse of my arm injury to fall back on. But, I remember it differently."

The brawl between Myers and Raynes is replayed while Tim speaks. It shows how a swarm of officials struggled to keep the two apart in what ended in a stalemate between the two men.

Timothy: "I remember us having a good old fashioned slugfest, where we both had our moments, but ultimately, neither one of us got the best of the other. I think maybe one or two officials may have suffered minor injuries during the scuffle, but that should be expected in their line of work. You're a bad ass, Raynes...I never denied it. But you ain't invinceable. You're falable just like the rest of us humans.

Which brings me to tonight. I face Andy's tag-team partner, Dustin Adams, for the last spot in the Elimination Chamber at Survival of the Fittest. I know those two clowns had nothing to do with the booking of the match. Hell, I'll even go as far as to acknowledge that Dustin deserves this opportunity. But, ain't it poetic that, once again, Adams is in the position where he's fighting Andrew's battles? Dustin, I'm sure you know what you have to do tonight...keep Timmy out of the chamber, right?"

Myers shakes his head.

Timothy: "I'm sure you'd love nothing more than to be together in the Chamber, where you can work the numbers game to your advantage. I'm also sure keeping out of the equation is a bonus. Sure, Andrew can obviously hold is own against me...for a while, anyhow. The bottom line is this, though. You and I have unfinished business, Andy...but we ain't gonna finish that business at Survival of the Fittest. Don't get me wrong...I WILL be in that Chamber after defeating your pal Dustin tonight, but you won't be my sole focus. If I get the chance to punch you in that ugly mug of yours, I'm gonna take it, but you're just another wrestler getting in the way of me capturing my third Global Championship.

So sorry, Dustin buddy, but your dream senario where you and Raynes go in and dominate the Chamber together isn't gonna happen. The Brotherhood will not be co-Global-champions. The Livewire roster won't be cowering in fear or resigning from GCW because all hope is lost. Tonight, I will put myself in the Chamber for the third time...and you know what they say, right?"

Tim pauses for effect.

Timothy: "Third time's a charm. That's what they say. Peace."

(Backstage we spot the collective trio of the Michaels clan, Joey and Sierra along with their older brother and manager Mike Michaels, in a shouting match with Karen and Melanie McBride.)

Karen: Come on! Just drop this! Drop it already!

Melanie: Yeah! This should have ended at For Glory & Gold!

Sierra: This ends when we SAY it ends!

Mike: WOOOOO! You tell ‘em sis!

(Mike does a stupid looking shadow boxing routine.)

Karen: I know what happened to you was wrong, Sierra, but that was Blair! Not Mel or myself!

Joey: Yeah but you chose to associate yourselves with her. She’s gone and she paid her price at For Glory & Gold but you two...we’re not done with you yet.

Melanie: You really aren’t gonna be happy unless we fight again are you?

Mike: Hell no! WOOOOO!

(Mike does a stupid looking shadow boxing routine.)

Karen: Fine. At Survival of the Fittest we have one more match between you two and the two of us. We give you one more shot to get whatever revenge you want. But that’s it! After that match it ends! It is over! No more rematches! This feud ends at Survival of the Fittest! Those are the terms or NO match…

(Sierra nods her head.)

Sierra: I’m fine with that. I just want one opportunity to get my hands on the two of you and get my revenge!

(The scene shifts.)

Non-Title
Catalina Herrera vs. Craig Jackson

[Catalina Herrara starts off strong but Craig uses deception and dirty tricks to take over. He uses his size and power to punish the champion but Herrera battles back and connects with Jubilation for the cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Catalina Herrera

Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning are backstage prior to Adrian's match against Ian McKinnon. They are talking to Sam Price, who is preparing to interview them.

Sam: "I was thinking we can first talk about how you came down to the ring at the top of the program, then transition into talk about your match against Ian later. Simple enough. Is there anything else I should bring up?"

Tiffany: "No, I don't think so. That sounds fine Sam."

Sam: "Alright..."

Price is suddenly interrupted by a soft voice...

"Excuse me?"

All three turn to see the owner of the voice...Rina Takeuie. She is looking at Adrian, smiling slightly.

Rina: "I am sorry to interrupt. I want to thank you, Mr. Waters, for coming to my aid earlier. It was very honorable."

Adrian smiles.

Adrian: "Don't mention it. I'm keeping close tabs on Trenton Snow because of that very thing."

Rina: "I understand. If I can ever return the favor...I would be happy to do so."

Adrian nods.

Adrian: "Will do. Actually, I was hoping we could talk."

Rina looks surprised, her eyes widening a bit.

Rina: "Oh?"

Adrian: "I am very intrigued with you and the Ronin."

Rina chuckles.

Rina: "You say that like we are two different people. I assure you that we are not."

Adrian: "Of course. Still, if you ever have the time or inclination..."

Rina: "I have time after the show, if it's not too late for you?"

Waters looks over at Tiffany for confirmation. Tiff nods.

Tiffany: "After the show will be fine. We'll find a nice restaurant and sorta unwind. Sound good?"

Rina smiles.

Rina: "Yes, that sounds lovely."

Adrian: "Excellent. We will see you after Livewire goes off the air then."

Rina: "Until then."

Rina walks off in one direction, while Adrian and Tiffany turn in the other direction, completely forgetting about the interviewer.

Sam: "What about the interview? Guys?"

Just as Price tries to get their attention, there is an explosion of pyro from within the arena, completely drowning him out. Sam sighs dejectedly, and the scene shifts.

(Backstage Destiny Van Stanton is getting prepared for her match tonight when her husband, Mason Van Stanton, enters the room. Destiny stands up and kisses him on the cheek.)

Destiny: Do you have good news for me, love?

Mason: I cannot find Raynes. I’m sure he’ll hold up his end, though. I like his style, he is a damn good competitor, and I don’t think we…

(Destiny shakes her head.)

Destiny: That’s not what I mean. I am confident that Andrew Raynes and I will work wonderfully together and take down Lenore and Nadia. What I am concerned with is Francis Taylor. Will she give me what I want?

(Mason sighs uncomfortably.)

Mason: I haven’t spoken to her yet.

Destiny: Darling husband, you know what I want…

Mason: Yes, you want a title match.

Destiny: Chastity went to a lot of trouble to send a message to upper management and hopefully get me what I want. I really do not want our work to have been all for nothing.

Mason: Trust me, sweetheart, I know what you want and more importantly what you deserve. I will do what it takes, whatever is in my power, to make sure Francis Taylor gives you the championship match you rightfully deserve.

(The two kiss one more time as the scene shifts.)

Ian McKinnon vs Adrian Waters.
This match was already going to be intense due to Ian attacking Adrian with a steel chair one month ago. Tempers were definitely set to explode now due to Adrian getting involved in Best for Business affairs earlier. The match started off slow. Ian rolled to the outside, not bothering to engage with Adrian in the beginning. Seeing through this, Adrian allows Ian to play his games. A minute into the match passes, Ian choose to manipulate the referee’s ten count. Having enough to Ian avoiding the fight, Adrian did roll to the outside to give chase. Unexpectable, Ian didn’t take advantage of this, instead, when he rolled back in the ring he created enough distance for Adrian to roll back in the ring to give him a fair shot at getting up. Finally they locked up.

The pace quickened from there. Both men were on equal footing. No one gained a clear advantage. Ian showed he did his homework, Adrian showing he was smart enough to keep pace with Ian. TD Batterson stormed down to the ring followed by Trenton. Their presence was enough for Adrian to take his eye off the ball for one second longer than he should have, Ian poked Adrian in the eye, brought him to the mat with a Belly to Belly Suplex. From there, the man who made his reputation off being a high flyer kept the pace methodical. This didn’t last long, once Adrien regained his barrings, Took to the (mid) sky with a second rope Smart Elbow. Before he could get up, TD Batterson slid in the ring, took Adrian down with a spear.

Winner: Adrian Waters (DQ)

Safe to say all attempts of friendly fire are now over? Didn’t take long for Rina to storm down to the ring, steel chair in hand, she seeked her pound of flesh for TD’s attempted mauling of her earlier in the night. She got TD good, hitting him in the leg several times with a steel chair, bringing the big man down to one knee. Ian made the save by tackling Rina to the ground. Adrian got back into the fight, pulling Ian off Rina. Appeared the good guys had the advantage. Trenton, still on the outside of the ring, made his way over to Tiffany’s side of the ring. The girlfriend and former friend of Adrian’s began to argue. Whatever Trenton said elicited a slap from Tiffany. Trenton pushed her to the ground. That got Adrian’s attention. Before Adrian could respond in kind, TD Batterson, recovered from the chair shots, floored Adrian with the Out of Business Iron Claw Chokeslam. This gave Ian a chance to escape. TD immediately fled the ring before Rina could use the steel chair on him again. Tiff and Rina checked on Adrian. Trenton, Ian and TD stood at the top of the ramp. Trenton shook his head. TD shrugged. Ian chuckled at the broken state of Adrian Waters as the scene fades.

(Backstage in the trainer’s room we find Adam Craig has ice on his leg where Desmond Reece attacked it earlier during their match. Steve Powers is there with him.)

Steve: You ok, bro?

Adam: I will be. What about you? You gonna manage having to work with that clown Frederick Freeman as part of Team Livewire?

(Powers sighs and shrugs his shoulders.)

Steve: No clue, dude. I guess I will have to find some way to get along with the idiot. One thing is certain, while Freeman and I may not have a lot in common we definitely have at least ONE thing in common and that is the fact that neither of us like to lose. So we will do our best to win this one for Team Livewire.

Adam: Easier said than done and you know it.

(Powers chuckles.)

Steve: Yeah, I know. But think about it, Adam, I am on Team Livewire, fighting for brand supremacy, and what happens if and WHEN I lead Team Livewire to The Very Best…

(He flashes his standard big toothy grin.)

Steve: ...victory in Survival of the Fittest history?

Adam: I imagine Francis Taylor would be in your debt. But YOU’RE not leader, the other crazy dude is.

Steve: Ba’al?

Adam: Yeah. Him.

(Powers smirks.)

Steve: Let me handle Ba’al and everyone else on that team. They’ll recognize who I am, as will Shotgun. I am The Very Best…

(He flashes his standard big toothy grin.)

Steve: ….Steve Powers!

Adam: I hate it when you do that.

(The scene shifts.)

Still backstage…

Samuel Price can be seen backstage standing between two shadows.

Price: “My guests at this time, one of the top contenders for the GCW Global Tag Team Championships, Bash Kincade and Hugo Magnussen, The Rising Tide.”

The camera scales back, showing the tag team flanking either side of Price.

Price: “Now gentlemen, we learned two weeks ago that it will be both you AND the HERstory Makers challenging Scream Machine for the Global Tag Team Championships at next months’ Survival of the Fittest.”

Kincade: “Ya damn right, Sammy… ya ever wonder why it took a callout on Twitter to ignite that Championship scene?”

Price: “Well, I…”

Kincade: “BECAUSE the Champs were too busy runnin’ back and forth between here and Shotgun, thinkin’ they stand as equals to the World Champ when all they were really doing was watering themselves down. Now I know their type… they ain’t about to admit it, but they managed to overcome a GREAT obstacle at For Glory and Gold, and props to ‘em. By beating the Golden Couple after getting into it with The Sovereign. I guarantee you that if they ain’t 100 percent focused on this little three way at Survival? They ain’t walkin’ out Champions! Hugo and I… we ain’t the Golden Couple. If their attention is split there is no WAY they walk out Champs.”

Price: “Be that as it may, there is also the other tandem to worry about, Hannah Budde and Langley Lohan, representing HERstory Makers.”

Magnussen: “And we respect that. Bash and I, we’ve had some wars with the HERstory Makers, and look forward to another one.”

Kincade: “But make no mistake! We ain’t gonna be letting them have their moment of “herstory” at Survival of the Fittest. We’ve been to the top of a national promotion before. We’ve been around the circle and ended up spit out the bottom. But that didn’t stop us. We kept fightin’ and doin’ what we could to get back here. And now that the top of the mountain is, again, in reach, The Rising Tide ain’t about to let that slip away… not for Scream Machine, not for HERstory Makers… not for ANYBODY!”

Bash walks off the scene. Price turns to Hugo, who smirks before following behind. The scene shifts.

[Scene opens….]

[The GCW Global Tag Team Champions, Mara Kade and Siouxsie Blade of Scream Machine, are seen pacing back and forth around the interview area. Mara has a black and silver jacket with her shades on, a “Resist, Refuse, Reclaim” t-shirt underneath while Siouxsie is sporting a “Mara Kade World Tour”t-shirt along with her ring gear.]

Mara: I’ve been feeling antsy all week. I haven’t been able to calm myself down thinking about tonight. Sio and I have had a mini layoff. The last time you all saw Scream Machine in the ring, we were kicking the Golden Couple’s ass, retaining OUR Global Tag Team Champions and once again, proving without a shadow of a doubt that the best team on Livewire, in GCW, in the entire business is two people, one name. Mara Kade. Siouxsie Blade. Scream Machine.

[Mara smirks. Siouxsie is still pacing.]

Mara: There’s no tag team better and anyone who actually thinks there's any tag team above us,please let us know. Drop their names to us. Tell us who do you think those teams are. Because me and Siouxsie have no problem stepping in the ring with them and kicking the dog-you know what out of them. Everything we do, everything we pride ourselves on, it’s leaving no doubt to people. Wrestling’s Most Wanted is running their mouth on the other brand saying they’re the best. Far as I’m concerned, if it wasn't for their sugar daddy Mason Von Staton fixing the rules for them, holding their hands. They wouldn;t even have that idea that they are the best. Brotherhood of Silth? Well, we already know about them. Little paws on little puppy dogs. How long are you guys going to keep those briefcases huh I’m thinking maybe Sioux and I should just shove them up your asses because you have a better chance of doing that than getting the jump on us and taking these title away from Scream Machine.

[Mara is now pacing.]

Mara: We don’t duck anyone. We don’t need to duck any of you. So the Rising Tide have this idea that we should be “Fighting champions.” That anyone within a five foot radius should automatically get a Tag Team title shot. That just because they mention us by name for likes and retweets, we should just give them a shot. Rising Tide, since I understand school wasn’t a priority for the both of you and you’re both not educated men, we’re going to explain this to you. We’re not like Harker, or should I say Pepper Ann. We’re not going to just tell the people “oh, we’re fighting champions. Everyone should get a title shot!? What the fuk do you think being a champion is? When you are a champion, you are fighting to keep the title. Why should Sioux and I tell people something they already know? Do you guys just think we don’t expect to fight and scratch and claw in order to keep these? Do you guys really think we’re two girls that don’t like to get down and dirty?

[Mara looks at Siouxsie and smirks.]

Mara: You know our history. You know what Scream Machine is about.Don’t tell lies to these people and even insist that Scream Machine. They don’t believe you. They know what we’re about. Not everyone is getting a shot at these because they don’t deserve it. We had to beat just about every team on this brand until we got our opportunity. We don’t give the janitor and the waterboy title shots because we want to make it clear. We want the best team possible challenging for these titles. Rising Tide is here questioning the principles that we stand on and yet you can’t even beat the Amazons. You had two chances and the both of you couldn’t finish your business. And yet, both you and HERstory get the next Tag Team title shots. For leaving meat on the bone. We don’t know how that works but there’s nothing Siouxsie and I can do now other than do what we always do and that’s win.

[Mara looks on.]

Mara: Tonight, Blood Rose already knows what we're about. We're kicking their asses all over the world that you would think when they saw our names as their next opponents, they wouldn’t even show up. Because they have a less than zero percent chance of beating us in anything. And yet, they’re here apparently. So I will give you guys credit for never ducking a challenge. Rising Tide would say that alone is worth getting a title shot. Luckily, it’s Scream Machine that still runs the tag team division. And while there’s a lot of people in the back that want to see us lose, that want a piece of us. Far as I’m concerned, we’re the real Wrestling's Most Wanted. Timothy Myers, the Sovereign, Brotherhood of Sith, the Princess over at Livewire, Tory Street, they all want our heads. Little do they understand is that we want those fuckers too and that we’re coming for everybody in GCW. We’re start World War fucking 3 and we’ll weed out the real from the fake. Like no one say that Scream Machine is resting because we got a list of all of you fuckers. And one by one, we’re going to knock all of you down. If anyone feels some type of way about that, you know where to find us. And afterwards, we’ll know where to find you guys too; at the nearest hospital.

[Siouxsie steps up and looks into the camera, she is none too happy about everything that has been going on lately. Tilting her head, staring into the camera, Blade speaks…]

Siouxsie: Mara pretty much covered everything except the fact that we have a tag team that has basically done nothing, disappeared and came back only to demand a tag title shot whom they cannot defeat The HERstory Makers which has led to a Triple Threat Elimination Match, hurray. So now we are supposed to feel honored, honestly I think this is a fucking joke but whatever, we pay the price for two teams that can’t beat each other? Look, far as I am concerned, this is all bullshit and do you know who the biggest losers are in this? Saul and Aurora Ramsey. Do you two really think there is a chance that this works out for you? I can sit here and talk about every tag team that has fallen to us but why? Why waste my time when we can just show you two fucks, tonight? This is a warm up, this is getting to play and I’m a bit bored by it.

[Mara smirks, Siouxsie is not amused, turning back to the camera as she speaks..]

Siouxsie: I have to listen to the Rising Tide, I have to listen to the HERstory Makers. We ARE THE WOMEN HERE, not you or anyone else with a vagina, WE are also the premiere tag team here and if anyone thinks differently then I invite you to step in the ring with us. All I ever hear is how we are nothing, yet we beat everyone. All I hear is how we are not worthy, yet those that spoke this nonsense are no longer here. We have been told for YEARS that we would never amount to anything yet we sit as the QUEENS of the tag team division with OUR BLEEDING CROWNS and there isn’t a damn thing you can do it about it! The carnage starts now, the games are over, the Ramsey’s will be taking a trip to the hospital so that we can drown Hugo and Bash in their own waters and MAKE the HERstory gals our bitches.

[Siouxsie cracks a smile as Mara laughs some but they both stop, eyes narrowing looking right into the camera…]

Siouxsie: Tonight? WE REFUSE, WE RESIST, WE RECLAIM! Fuck off.

[Siouxsie turns and starts to walk off with Mara dropping her sunglasses and sticking her tongue out….]

Non-Title
Scream Machine vs. Saul Ramsey & Aurora Ramsey

[Saul and Aurora want to make a statement and attack Mara and Blade early and the match starts off chaotically in a brawl. Scream Machine quickly take control, however, by isolating Aurora Ramsey. They make quick tags in and out, keeping the fresher competitor in while refusing to let Aurora tag. Eventually Aurora fights back and manages to tag out to Saul. Saul comes in like a house of fire but eventually he makes a mistake which allows Blade to connect with Running Riot! Aurora tries to intervene but she gets drilled with Running Riot as well. Scream Machine with Death Scream to Saul Ramsey! The cover...1....2...3!]
WINNERS: Scream Machine

(Backstage we find Destiny Van Stanton standing by next to GCW journalist Janice King.)

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King, the ONLY journalist to have been inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame, and with me is my guest at this time, Destiny Van Stanton. Thank you for joining me, Destiny.

Destiny: Your pleasure, of course.

(Van Stanton smirks.)

Janice: Right...well, two weeks ago the Livewire locker room was concerned about the possibility of a Shotgun invasion. Instead the Fix invaded Livewire. Can we expect further attacks from The Fix here tonight?

Destiny: Like I would really give away our plans?

(Destiny chuckles but finally shakes her head.)

Destiny: No, there will be no invasion. Two weeks ago was just about sending a message to Francis Taylor. And that message is that I deserve to be in the limelight. I am one of the top stars of this brand and she should treat me better than she is currently treating me. I deserve a championship opportunity. I should be in the chamber qualifying match tonight but I’m not. I’ll accept facing Nadia Allen for the North American Championship and my husband Mason is waiting to speak with Francis Taylor this very moment to make sure I get that match.

Janice: Do you really believe you will get rewarded for helping to orchestrate a beating upon Kelsai Adamson-Mason? A beating that put her in the hospital?

Destiny: Oh, right, poor little Kelsai. Poor little Kelsai should have known better than to get involved in this sport if she wasn’t prepared to take the good with the bad. This is a full contact sport, bad things happen, and Kelsai, I am not just a bad thing that happened. I am your worst nightmare. If you come back, you will regret it.

(Destiny walks off and the scene shifts.)

The show cuts backstage to the interview area and we see Janice King poised with microphone in hand, ready to launch into her direct to camera as soon as the show cuts to her.

King: “Ladies and gentlemen, Hall Of Famer Janice King here, and please welcome my guest at this time… Team Livewire captain… Ba’al!”

The fans can be heard booing as the camera pans back slightly and Ba’al steps into the shot, his usual sly thin-lipped smile spread across his face as he bows in recognition to Janice.

King: “Ba’al, heck of a performance out there, it has to be said, and as a result, you find yourself captain of Team Livewire heading into Survival of the Fittest, any thoughts?”

Ba’al, listening to Janice intently, nods his head.

Ba’al: “Well, first, allow me to say that it is an honor to make your aquaintence at last, Ms. King. Your credentials are renown in our business and I am humbled to be given time from your busy reportage…”

Janice smiles, it’s easy to see that she’s sold with the charm despite everything else known about Ba’al.

Ba’al: “As for your question, Ms. King, it would be remiss of me not to begin by thanking Ms. Taylor for the faith she has placed in me with her choice to make me the Livewire team captain. Ms. Taylor has already stressed tonight that she has outlasted numerous Shotgun general managers, showing her sound business acumen with her decisions. Bestowing this privilege on meine shoulders proves that she is most definitely astute of judging character, also.”

King: “So you think that the correct decision was made?”

Ba’al: “But of course. Ms. King, let us not beat around the bush, but while I wish not to speak ill of my teammates, in particular given that one of them is my own wife, the fact of the matter is that I too, think along the lines of Ms. Taylor and am willing to go the extra yard in order to achieve her goals. Unfortunately, it was Team Shotgun that acquired the bragging rights twelve months ago. We simply cannot allow this to be the case again this year and I believe I shall be able to assure a Livewire victory so long as we work as a team at Survival of the Fittest.”

Janice nods her head, though more to say she’s following than agreeing. She brings the microphone back to her mouth to continue the interview as Ba’al finishes.

King: “And what of those who question your methods? We heard our own commentary team discussing just that earlier, and there are many who will remember your tenure in the Independent Wrestling Cartel with little fondness… Chris Davids being one of those, in particular?”

Ba’al gives a sad sigh, his lips growing thin to the point of disappearance as he nods in understanding of the point Janice was making.

Ba’al: “I fear my reputation precedes me Ms. King, as yours does too. Though in entirely different ways, of course. I do not shy from my past, but nor do I apologise for it either. I was able to come from nowhere and through manipulation, coercion, aggression and simple ability, was able to almost take over an entire company within months. I understand there are some who fear that I may attempt similar here within the hallowed halls of Global Championship Wrestling… but I can assure you Ms. King that nothing could be further from the truth.”

King: “So what about what we’ve seen with Chris Davids in recent weeks since you arrived on Livewire? Some would say we are already seeing red flags?”

Ba’al: “Ms. King, all I have endeavoured to do since I arrived here on Livewire is offer a hand of friendship to Mr. Davids, and apologise for what I may have done to upset him in the past. It IS unfortunate that some things have been said or perhaps acted upon that were unbefitting of our status as professionals, but I can categorically state for you right now that I have no ill-will towards Mr. Davids and I shall be making an effort to avoid involving myself in his life from here on…”

Janice’s face contorts in confusion.

Janice: “But how can you say that with such sincerity when we witnessed you eliminate Chris from the match earlier tonight?!”

Ba’al: “You misunderstand me, Ms. King. I am a professional wrestler contracted to Global Championship Wrestling and I shall certainly do my duty as far as pertains to in-ring performances. If I find myself on the opposite side of the ring from Mr. Davids, then I shall of course do what I must in order to attempt to win the bout and in the process, entertain our loyal fans…”

The sound of boos can be heard coming from the auditorium once again as Ba’al continues.

Ba’al: “...but as for my previous attempts to persuade Mr. Davids into putting an end to the bad blood between us? I am simply choosing to respect his wishes and leave him be. If he chooses to continue his attempt to seek revenge on me then so be it, but I shall endeavour to avoid engaging him in either discourse of physical confrontations here on out. I wish to get my career back on track, Ms. King. Such actions as may have been seen as of late are counterproductive to everything myself and my wife wish to achieve here in this wonderful company.”

Janice once again simply nods along with Ba’al as he speaks, before bringing the microphone back to her own mouth to bring the interview to an end.

King: “And I’m sure Livewire will await with bated breath to discover what those goals are, but for now Ba’al, thank you for your time.”

Ba’al: “Thank you, Ms. King.”

Ba’al steps back and away from shot as the camera zooms back in on Janice.

King: “There we have it folks, Team Livewire captain, Ba’al, has given us his thoughts and what Team Shotgun captain Tory Street thinks will remain to be seen, but the real question will come at Survival of the Fittest when we learn who takes home bragging rights for the next twelve months. I’m Hall of Famer Janice King, back to ringside.”

(Dexter Russell is standing backstage with the livewire banner in the background )

Dexter: ladies and gentlemen, introducing at this time, the winner of the tag team titles briefcase at Resurrection, Dustin Adams.

(The crowd erupts in boos as Dustin enter the shot with the case in hand)

Dexter: Dustin. How do you respond to the thought that you're only here to further Andrews career?

(Dustin chuckles!)

Dustin: I'm not here to help anyone, Andrew was doing just fine before ingot involved and since my arrival. We've only become better. Andrew and I are few people around here who see each other as equals and we've more than proven that on occasion.

Dexter: You have an opportunity tonight to go out there and enter into another Championship match if you can get past Myers in an elimination match.

Dustin: Opportunity I have earned on my own merits, by being the type that doesn't sit back and ride Andrews coattails. While ignorant people like Myers think i'm just the muscle for someone else, I've gone out there and demonstrate my own ability to dominate and leave a mark. It's why I hold this case in my hand. It's why I won the Promised Land match at for Glory and Gold and it's why I earned the win for our team last week. People like Krissy can't handle the fact that I know how the run the asylum around here. It's why she needs to act on surprise to prove a point but it won't make a difference when I'm the one crowned the next International Champion. It's why after I go out there and decimate Myers, I'll enter that chamber and go through everyone, including Andrew himself, to become Global Champion and add it to my collection. People are going to learn to understand and respect the Inmate that's one step closer to running the entire game around here.

(Dustin scoffs as he walks off.)

Chamber Qualifier
Timothy Myers vs. Dustin Adams

[The two began fighting even before the bell. Myers with a Flatline on Dustin through the guard rail. Dustin with a choke slam through the French Canadian Announce Table. Myers fights back and he and Dustin fight back into the ring where the bell is FINALLY rung starting the match officially. Adams with a gorilla press slam and a side walk slam. He goes for a power bomb but Myers back drops out of it and connects with another Flatline. Myers with a power slam and a running boot to the face. Myers with Rock Your World for a cover and a near fall. Myers goes for The Room Spun but Adams back drops his way out of it. Adams with The Green Mile and then The Death Sentence! The cover and a near fall! Dustin goes for the Death Row Slam but Meyers rebounds with a super man punch and then a release German suplex! With Myers in full control Dustin reaches into his tights and produces a pair of brass knuckles. Just then Krissy Sweetheart’s music starts to play. Adams turns to the ramp and sees Krissy emerge at the top, taunting him. Myers spins Adams around, boots him in the gut, and drills him with The Room Spun! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Timothy Myers

(Adams is pissed but more so at Krissy Sweetheart than at Myers right now. He exits the ring and chases Krissy up the ramp while Tim Myers remains in the ring, celebrating his victory.)

(Backstage Francis Taylor is in her office on the phone with someone.)

Francis: Yes, I saw what happened. Dustin got distracted by Krissy Sweetheart. He has a legitimate claim to an International Title Match but so does Krissy, being the former champion. I plan to settle this once and for all at Survival of the Fittest. Catalina Herrera will defend the International Championship against both of them, against both Dustin Adams and Krissy Sweetheart in an elimination match. Let them destroy one another.

(The door opens and in walks Mason Van Stanton. Francis rolls her eyes.)

Francis: I will call you back.

(She puts her phone down and stares at Mason.)

Francis: How may I help you, Mason?

Mason: You know what I want, you know what my wife Destiny DESERVES.

Francis: Oh I know exactly what you want and I also know what your wife deserves, unfortunately those are two completely different things. Your wife deserves a fine and a suspension for what happened two weeks ago involving The Fix invasion that injured Kelsai.

(Van Stanton looks shocked.)

Mason: You can’t do that!!!

Francis: I can do whatever I want because I am the Livewire General Manager. But lucky for you I am not going to fine and suspend your wife. I am not going to do so only because Nadia Allen specifically requested the opportunity to make your wife pay for what happened and I am inclined to grant her that wish at Survival of the Fittest.

Mason: So you’re saying that my wife gets her North American Championship match?

Francis: Yes, the title will be on the line. BUT Nadia isn’t defending against just your wife. I already spoke with Kelsai as well as with her doctors. Do you know when she will be cleared to compete Mason?

(Van Stanton can see where this is going and he starts shaking his head.)

Mason: No…

Francis: Oh yes. Kelsai will be cleared to compete by November 24th, the date of Survival of the Fittest. So I am going to put Destiny Van Stanton in the ring against the TWO women she tried to injure two weeks ago, Nadia Allen and Kelsai Adamson-Mason, in a triple threat elimination match for the North American Championship.

Mason: NO! No, that is not what I want! That is not…

Francis: Too bad. It’s either that or no title match, and maybe a suspension to boot. Your choice, Mason.

(Van Stanton growls angrily.)

Mason: Fine…

(He turns and storms off. The scene shifts.)

[Samuel Price is backstage with the GCW North American Champion, Nadia Allen. Nadia's sporting a blackk jacket with blue ripped jeans. She doesn't look happy as Samuel begins to speak.]

Samuel Price: Samuel Price here with the GCW North American Champion Nadia Allen. Nadia, two weeks ago, you were defending your North American Championship against Kelsai Mason when you two were attacked by Shotgun's the Fix. Afterwards, Destiny Von Staton made her intentions known that she wants-

[Nadia snatches the mic from his hands. He snares at him.]

Nadia: if she wants me? Or this championship? Well then mission accomplished, Destiny. I got the message loud and clear.

[She grips the mic.]

Nadia: Screwing over Kelsai's shot, our match, pissed me off. Then for you to say you want to take this from me? Over my dead body. Then for Hannah Myers to run her mouth on Shotgun, putting my sister's name in your mouth? Basically saying f- her? I know there' s a brand war going on between Livewire and Shotgun but I want to make it clear. I don't care. I'm coming for you Destiny. And you Kendra Classic. And you Hannah Myers. And you too, Mason von Staton. After I'm done ripping through all of you, you'll want to fire me. Because this is not going to end until I rip all of your heads off.

[Nadia slams the mic down and walks away.]

Backstage….

We find Lenore Price-Mason wearing all black, dark gray and gold wrestling attire with her gorgeous robe and black polished nails with her long blonde hair hanging down. Ms. Budde is next to her wearing a black hat, black and white top, black skirt and peep toe pumps, her nails polished red and long blonde hair hanging down. Next to her is Langley Lohan in a one-piece tight black crop dress, heels with her long silver hair straightened and hanging down, nails polished white. The HERstory Makers are ready for their chance at the global Championship and the World Tag Team titles but tonight Lenore finds herself teaming with Nadia Allen against Destiny van Stanton and Andrew Raynes.

Ms. Budde and Langley are off tonight. Lenore looks into the camera and shakes her head….

Lenore: “Since when did I say it was okay for me to team with Nadia Allen? What you see next to me are the ONLY women I will ever team up with moving forward and it will be wise for you to remember that. Now let us talk about reality here. I am already in the Chamber and I can choose where I want to enter, do you see me as the kind of person who takes the easy way out? After that little fluke in our second match I have proven that I am much more than some fodder for two people that were lucky, I am a CHAMPION who has already defeated the former Global Champion while she held that belt. And now I get to do something even more fun, team up with a woman that I particular could care less about but thank your lucky stars, Nadia, WE are going to win IF you play those cards right and if you do not, then it will not be I to blame, I could beat Andrew Raynes and Destiny van Stanton on MY OWN.”

Lenore brushes her hair back some, her green eyes look back at the camera while Budde and Lohan both watch with smiles on their faces….

Lenore: “The great Andrew Raynes and Destiny van Stanton, no strangers to gold, yes? Same with Nadia Allen, it seems I am amongst the best the GCW Livewire Brand has to offer, how exciting. There will be a lesson learned here tonight and I will do so with whatever I want and desire. I am a woman that takes what she can, when she can and no one will stop me from doing so and tonight what I will accomplish yet again is another step toward immortality because you are either on the side of HERstory or you become History. Andrew Raynes and Destiny van Stanton, once again you will sit wondering what happened and I can answer it right now…. A woman who is THE STANDARD of Professional wrestling showcased that she is the future Global Champion and Nadia? You are welcome, I usually do not carry people to the finish line. Ladies?”

Lenore winks and walks off, Langley follows her, Ms. Budde stops, takes out a handkerchief and wipes the lens of the camera….

Ms. Budde: “Filthy.”

She puts turns her head, nose up and storms off….

Lenore Price-Mason & Nadia Allan vs. Andrew Raynes & Destiny Van Stanton
[Budde and Lohan are at ringside for this to counter the presence of Dustin Adams at ringside for Andrew Raynes. Thus you can imagine this match is a tense situation from its very beginning, Nadia kicking things off against Raynes. Destiny mocks Nadia from the ring apron. When Raynes gets an advantage over Nadia he tags out to Destiny. Destiny dominates Nadia until Lenore blind tags herself into the match. Lenore with the Liquidator to Destiny followed by the Chapter 11. The momentum sends Destiny rolling over into her corner and Raynes tags himself in. Things slow down a bit with these two in the ring and they wrestle a mostly technical, submission based match. Lenore starts to pick up the pace and gain an edge over Raynes. Destiny tries to get in the ring which gets the referee’s attention, allowing Dustin to climb into the ring...only for Budde and Lohan to drag him back out! Nadia drags Destiny out of the ring and starts to brawl with her up through the crowd. Rising Tide hits the ring and gets involved in the brawl with HERStory Makers and Dustin Adams. Lenore goes for Liquidator again but Raynes ducks and she hits the referee. Raynes goes for Thunderstruck but Lenore catches the foot, spins him around, and hits Devolution. Timothy Myers hits the ring and pulls Adams off of Rising Tide and HERStory Makers. Myers slams him into the steel steps. Lohan and Budde fight with Rising Tide up the ramp. Myers enters the ring as Raynes is pulling himself up. Lenore shouts at Myers to leave the ring. Myers ignores her and goes for the Flatline spear targeting Raynes but Raynes pulls Lenore in the path of the spear and Myers nearly breaks her in half instead. Myers gets up, shocked at angry at what happened, but then Raynes drills him with The Xklamation Point! Raynes gets in Myers’s face and trash talks him some before making his exit.]
WINNER: No Contest

In the boxes…

Chantelle Chambers can be seen sitting above the arena with her manager, The Brod. Dexter Russell enters the box and approaches.

Russell: “Chantelle Chambers, a word?”

Chantelle grins, leaning back to Dex while not taking her eyes off the ring below.

Russell: “Chantelle, tonight you’re not in action, but you’re here anyway… are you paying attention to Livewire in general? Or is it the main event scene that has your eye?”

Chambers: “My eye?”

She smirks, moving around and looking at Dexter.

Chambers: “Dex, my eye is right where it should be. I know my worth just as well as anyone else in this company knows my true worth. I’m a star. I’m not a sideshow act to be thrown out amongst the dregs. I’m a star. And I’ll take my position and make my play when I see fit.”

Russell: “Does that include watching the Global Championship race play out?”

Chantelle lowers her head, again smiling.

Chambers: “Broddy? Would you?”

The Brod stands up.

Brod: “WOOOOO! Chantelle Chambers is the BEST the World has to offer! She doesn’t need the Global Championship to prove it, and it’s only out of her good graces and team spirit that she doesn’t walk down there and take it now! We’re going to be watching the Chamber and, as Chantelle said, picking our time! WOOOOOOOO!”

Russell: “But wouldn’t you rather be in the Chamber for the title?”

Chantelle rolls her eyes a bit.

Chambers: “Dex… do I really need to submit myself to a barbaric landscape like the Chamber to get ahead? No. I’m Chantelle Chambers… I am bigger than any gimmick landscape like that. But that doesn’t mean I can’t sit back and enjoy the festivities watching everyone try to build their own momentum, does it? Are you going to sit and join us, Dex? Or do you have more of your job to do?”

Chantelle grins, patting the seat next to her.

Chambers: “Trust me… I wouldn’t do anything to betray the trust of my Sovereign Sister, Aubrianna.”

Russell: “Well, I guess it’s almost main even time…”

Dex moves around, taking the seat. Chantelle looks to him.

Chambers: “Oh, and one other thing… when I DO take my rightful place, there won’t be anyone wondering who’s on top… because it’ll be ALL… EYES… ON… ME!”

The scene cuts...

Main Event
Non-Title
Travis Vessey vs. Derek Powers

[This is a hotly contested back and forth match. Vessey takes over early on but Powers fights back and dominates the middle portions, showing exactly why he belongs in the chamber competing for the global championship. Powers hits The Absolute Perfect Finish! A cover...1...2...3NO! Vessey with a kick out! Powers goes for it again but Vessey fights out of it. The champion starts to build momentum, going strong against Powers. Vessey with the Vessey Driver! The cover...1...2...3NO! Powers with a shoulder up! Vessey is stunned at first but goes up top and looks for the Vessey Sault but Powers gets his knees up! Both men fight up to their feet and continue the back and forth battling. Then Andrew Raynes hits the ring! The Xklamation Point to Derek Powers and then The Xklamation Point to Travis Vessey! Raynes heads outside and takes the Global Championship belt from the ringside attendant and raises it high over his head. He doesn’t notice Lenore Price-Mason hitting the ring! She spins him around and she strikes him with Devolution! Lenore picks up the Global Championship title belt and holds it high over her head as the scene fades to black.]
WINNER: No Contest