Shotgun 08.18 <results>

randy

Shotgun 08.18 <results>

Post by randy » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:17 pm

“The Brod” Broderick Chase steps out from the back with a wide smile on his face. The crowd gives him a decidedly mixed reaction as he wags a microphone around.

Brod: “Ladies and gentlemen…”

He pauses to bask in more of the crowd’s response.

Brod: “Allow me the privilege of introducing to you the greatest homegrown talent in Global Championship Wrestling’s history… the only member of it’s roster to be certified a member of both Shotgun AND Livewire without holding management credentials… the first and ONLY person to become World Champion an unprecedented FOUR TIMES… She is the One and Only… a founding member of The Sovereign… I give to you the Beverly Hills Bombshell CHANTELLE CHAMBERS!”

The sounds of “More” by Usher begin to play out over the crowd as Chantelle Chambers, dressed in her best clothes, steps out from the back. She stretches her arms out before sliding her jacket off her shoulders a bit. The Brod rushes behind her to help her slide the jacket off her arms before she walks towards the ring. As she walks down, she blows kisses to the crowd to their delight and chagrin, depending on the recipients of the kisses. As she makes the bottom of the ramp, she steps back towards a gathered crowd of men, keeping just out of reach of their hands as she wags a finger at them. Finally, she climbs the steps and, getting to the side of the ring, waits for The Brod to pull them open for her. Once she makes it to the ring, the microphone is handed to her by The Brod. She walks around the ring, taking the time to soak in her spotlight.

Chantelle: “Well what can I say?”

She paces around, pondering.

Chantelle: “Do you want me to say that it’s good to be back on GCW Shotgun?”

The crowd gives a response leaning positive.

Chantelle: “Do you want me to say that I MISSED all of you?”

The response continues to grow more positive.

Chantelle: “Well, I’m not here to dance for you like a puppet on a string. I took some time away from here to let things play out… let the world witness what Minerva as Champion was like before making my return. And you know what? I’m not entirely unimpressed. Don’t get me wrong… I would prefer that Championship remain around the waist of someone remarkable with God-given talent exceeding even the most devout, but Minerva?”

She shrugs, clapping her hands a little bit.

Chantelle: “But that’s not what I’m here. While it would be easy for me to stand here and run down Minerva as an undeserving Champion, the fact is that would do more damage to MY stock as someone she defeated to get to where she is. And, quite frankly, my stock is higher now than it ever has been. If you watched Livewire, you know now that I am one of only TWO people OFFICIALLY able to cross brands. No, I don’t need to risk corporate reprisals to go where I want. I have the powers that be standing behind me because THEY recognize that I am WORTH IT!”

The crowd roars as Chantelle throws her head back, basking in the lights and reaction.

Chantelle: “Ever since I joined GCW by winning the X-Division Championship in my first night - an impact that has NEVER been equalled - I have proven my worth. Night after night I have done what I do better than anyone else! And THAT is why I’m here.”

She grins, looking into the camera.

Chantelle: “I know there is someone back there who wants to step up to the plate and make their name at my expense. To that I say… turn yourself around, step into Tabitha Silverstone’s office and make the match happen. I’ll be back here in two weeks, You want to make your name? Who better to try against than the greatest homegrown talent in this company’s history? Step to the plate, and I’ll put you down and AGAIN demonstrate that this show… this company… is ALL… EYES… ON… ME!”

With that, she hands the microphone back to The Brod before posing in the ring. The scene cuts backstage…

[Backstage we find D'Nae Moore in the hallway leaning against the wall, her man Jeffrey Alexander in front of her. Dressed in her gear, this time an all-red piece with matching boots, she has her arms crossed as Jeff speaks.]

Jeff: You sure getting all involved with this chick is a good idea?

D'Nae: Why are you coming at me with that now? You were all about it last Shotgun, raising both our hands after we won.

Jeff: I was, cause that was for you. She seems a little.... I don't know, over the top.

D'Nae: And I ain't?

Jeff: You are, but not like that. She's like one of those MAGA hat wearing bitches, you get me? How long before she looks at you and decides you ain't American enough?

[D'Nae shrugs.]

D'Nae: Let her. Then I'll just kick her ass like everyone else. I don't see that happening, but trust I have a plan just in case it does. But listen.... I hear people talkin bout the tag titles. Last Shotgun both teams we were facing made it sound like all this was to prove who was gonna be next in line. Maybe there's some kinda implications no one told us about. And if I gotta eat some over the top patriotism and 'smile pretty' next to Miss Fireworks to get seen and maybe a title match? Ima do it. I mighta been born at night, but it wasn't last night.

[Jeff nods.]

Jeff: Aight. If that's what you wanna do, I got you. Just making sure you know what you doing, what you getting into keeping working with this chick.

D'Nae: I know what I'm doing boo. We knew what we was doing last time when we took advantage of Marie and Kim putting those Tiger girls down. And I know what I'm doing keeping my smile up and wearing these colors to keep Miss America smiling. If she's a real ally and friend, great. If she turns on me for whatever reason, I can roll with that too. Doesn't matter. Eventually, everyone is gonna see who the real star of this joint is.... and then they'll all want some more.

[Jeff smirks, shaking his head.]

Jeff: Now who taught you right like that?

D'Nae: Oh, I don't know... some hot boy.

[D'Nae smirks back and the two kiss. D'Nae pulls back and grins again.]

D'Nae: Aight, let's go find this chick and make sure her head is in the game for this match.

Jeff: And if it's not? Fix it.

[D'nae just nods and they walk off down the hallway, in search of Miss America.]

--

Doug is minding his own business, just like he always did. He is due to film a Tory Street promo, and as such he doesn’t want to be late

“PSST”

Doug stops in his tracks, looking around but seeing nothing. He starts to walk again but…

“PSST…over here”

We see a broom cupboard door slightly open, the voice coming from there

Doug: Who is that?

“It’s me… Zero. I need to talk to you.”

Doug: I’m sorry man, I’m in a bit of a hurry

“This is a matter of life and death Doug… you do NOT want to be responsible for the downfall of Shotgun do you?”

Doug sighs, and walks over to the door, an arm suddenly thrusted out of the gap and pulling him inside and into the dark. After a few seconds, the light comes on, the six by four room making it pretty cozy

Doug: What the heck is this all about Zero?

Zero: Please, call me Zee… all my friends call me Zee, and believe me, not a lot of people have that honour.

Doug: OK, Zee… why are we in the broom cupboard?

Zero: It’s not safe for you out there Doug… The goons of Livewire have been amassed.

Doug: You what?

Zero: They are planning a siege… see, I thought it was all about GCW, but GCW is just the Country… Shotgun that is what it is all about. We need to protect Shotgun.

Doug sighs again, and puts his hand on the door handle

Doug: I’m sorry Zero, I don’t have time for this, I need to be somewhere.

Zero: But Livewire Doug…

Doug: It’s OK, I work for them too

Zero: WHAT!!!

Doug: Every other week, I work for Livewire

Zero: You’re a double agent?

Doug: Hold on, I wouldn’t go that far… I film on both shows.

Zero: I don’t believe it. I really cannot trust anyone.

Doug: What do you…?

Zero puts a finger on his lips.

Zero: Shush Douglas, I’m thinking.

Doug: But…

Zero: Shush, and be thankful that I have no desire to harm a mere minion.

Zero opens the door and pushes him out with his foot, slamming the door behind him. Doug sighs again, and after shaking his head walks down the corridor

Doug: What a Cu…

Scene fades.

--

#MooreAmerica v Mundo Del Tigre.

Miss America and D’Nae were unapologetically dominant in this match. They singled out Cameron, working her over pretty well. Allison tried making the save, she was met with a superkick from D’Nae. D’Nae dropped Cameron with “Flip the Script.” She tagged in Miss America who connected with Manifest Destiny. One-two-three, all she wrote.

Winners: #MooreAmerica

--

Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins are backstage in the parking lot area. They have just arrived with gym bags in tow. They appear to be intense and ready for their tag team title defense later tonight. But just as they are about to enter the main part of the backstage area they are approached by Kimberly Williams and Marie Jones, better known as Twin Magic.

Marie: Good evening, Jess...

The Phoenix casts a more suspicious eye at Summer.

Marie: …Summer.

Summer: Marie.

Jessica: Are you two the official welcoming committee now for GCW?

Williams starts jumping up and down and clapping her hands excitedly.

Kim: That does sound like a fun idea! Can we do that, Marie?!

The Phoenix shakes her head.

Marie: No, Kim. We’re just here for one thing…

Jones smirks knowingly.

Marie: ...you’re welcome, Jess.

Jessica looks on rather confused but Summer quickly figures it out and chuckles.

Summer: I take it we should thank you for saving us last Shotgun from the Soviet Gingers?

Kimberly: Maaaaaaaybe!

Summer: Well forget it. We could have handled it ourselves. We…

Lasiewicz steps out in between Twin Magic and Summer Collins. She looks to Summer and sends her a silent signal to be silent. Then she turns to face her sisters, Kimberly and Marie.

Jessica: Don’t get me wrong, we appreciate what you did two weeks ago. Even Summer. But we are the GCW World Tag Team Champions and we understand that we have a target on our back. We understand and accept that every tag team will want to take us out eventually.

She points at Kimberly and Marie.

Jessica: Even you.

Kimberly: Oh take me out where?! Burger King?! Or Wendy’s?! They have those AWESOME spicy nuggets!

Marie: You’re right, Jess. We do want the GCW World Tag Team Championships eventually. Our eyes are on you and we will be watching closely tonight.

The Phoenix turns and takes her sister Kimberly with her as Jessica and Summer watch.

--

Madame Santos vs Brittany Kayl

Brittany Kayl took the early advantage in this contest, using her experience and expertise to keep Madame Santos off balance. A couple of early near-fall attempts prompted her to roll to the floor where Brittany rolled after her. But it was there that a missed clothesline attempt saw Santos pushing Kayl into the steel ringpost, bouncing off and hitting the floor. From there, Santos did her best to throw Kayl off her game and weaken her up prior to the upcoming Chamber match, but everything she attempted was unsuccessful as Kayl would stubbornly not stay down. As the match wore on, Santos grew more frustrated until she went to hit the Equalizer, but her foot was caught by Brittany, who tripped her other leg and sent her back to the mat before spinning around and grappling her leg with Shark Week! Despite all of the efforts put into struggling free from the move, Brittany had it synched in too deeply, and all Madame Santos could do to end the agony was submit.

Winner: Brittany Kayl

-----

Backstage…

Brittany Kayl emerges through the curtains following her victory. She moves over to a camera, grabbing it.

Kayl: “I’m just going to take this for a walk.”

She turns the camera around, facing herself as she goes.

Kayl: “What that was out there? That was my message. I’m going to take a beating… I know this. The Chamber necessitates it! I’m not going to tell you that I’m going out there, dominate the Chamber, and walk out World Champion. I’m not going to do that because I know it’s not going to happen that way. No one in that match is going to walk in, eliminate everyone, and walk out an unscathed Champion. The Championship deserves better.”

Brittany smiles.

Kayl: “I think I can do better. I’m going to go into the Chamber and yeah… I’m going to get beaten. But you know what? I’m going to give more than I take. It’s my dream… it’s my destiny… to become World Champion. And I feel it… I can feel it in my heart that it’s close. Survival of the Fittest… I’ve survived in GCW for this long. And I’m going to justify my survival when I win the Chamber and become your World Champion!”

She smiles up the camera as it cuts to another feed.

--

The scene opens up backstage to show the office of Tabitha Silverstone, with Tabs sat behind her desk and a pissed off looking Kat Kelly stood before her, clearly mid-conversation. And poor Kat appears to have gone through the wars if the amount of sports tape and bandages covering her torso is anything to go by; her entire midriff is covered with either white bandages or black athletic tape, visible thanks to the fact that she’s wearing only a sports bra on her upper body, no doubt designed to sell her ‘injuries’.

Tabitha Silverstone: “And what exactly are you expecting me to do about that, Ms. Kelly?”

Kat Kelly: “What am I expecting you to do about it?! Tabitha, you’re the bloody boss, love! She ASSAULTED me, what do you think I want you to do about it?!”

Tabitha frowns, as Ket just glared at her.

Tabitha Silverstone: “Let me get this straight, Ms. Kelly, you want me to punish Bella Downing because she took a chair, one that you yourself introduced to the ring, and hit you in the stomach with it?”

Kat Kelly: “And in the back!”

Tabitha Silverstone: “Fine, and in the back, but the question still stands. Is that what you expect me to do?”

Kat Kelly: “Too bloody right I do! She assaulted me, Tabitha! And as one of Shotgun’s brightest talents and one of YOUR first singings, I expect you to do your job, darling!”

Tabitha sighs, bringing a hand up to pinch the bridge of her nose between thumb and forefinger for a moment before looking back up again.

Tabitha Silverstone: “Look, Katrina, let me be frank. You were the one who introduced that chair to a match you weren’t even involved in, in order to attack Minerva with it. You were stopped by Bella, who used it on you-”

Kat Kelly: “And could have ended my career, the psychotic bitch! I’m lucky I got away with only the injuries you can see!”

Tabitha Silverstone: “Kat, our trainers have checked and double checked, there’s nothing wrong with you! As for Bella’s actions, while not in the spirit of competition, I can’t say that you didn’t bring it on yourself by trying to interfere in the first place!”

Kat looks appalled at Tabitha’s remarks, but it quickly turns to anger.

Kat Kelly: “So you’re basically gonna do nothing?!”

Tabitha Silverstone: “Yip. You get your chance at revenge later tonight, in the main event. Other than that, I fail to see what else I should do, given your friend Chanel then used the same chair to blast Bella over the head. The consequences of THAT were far more serious than what happened to you…”

Kat Kelly: “Unbelievable. If this is how you treat your star athletes then maybe Sovereign should have defected to Livewire during the draft!”

Kat turns and storms towards the door.

Tabitha Silverstone: “I can always call Francis and discuss a trade if that’s what you really want?”

Kat turns and just scowls at Tabitha before exiting through the door. The camera watches Tabitha chuckle to herself before the scene cuts to the hallway outside of Tabitha’s office where surprise surprise, Chanel Hunter is waiting as Kat slams the door behind her.

Chanel Hunter: “No need to ask how that went then…”

Kat Kelly: “Waste of bloody time, love.”

Chanel rolls her eyes as Kat snatches at the bandages around her midsection and begins to remove them, proving there was nothing wrong with her in the first place.

Chanel Hunter: “Guess we get rid of the annoying little bug some other way then… it’s bad enough that Scream Machine got involved in Shotgun business to help, but now Minnie Mouse has her own personal goofy hanging around all the time too? Nah, that’s not happening.”

Kat seems to consider it for a moment, as she throws away the bandages that she has just removed.

Kat Kelly: “You know… Tabitha did mention how dangerous it was to hit people in the head with chairs. Wouldn’t it be a shame if she took another bump to the head tonight? I mean, people are just so careless at ringside, you know? Chairs, ring bells, skanky goth’s title belts… a conveniently placed weapon left under the ring by some random member of the crew that we suggest may get sent nudes for helping out… like I said, dangerous!”

Chanel Hunter: “I always said the human body was truly fragile… and concussions are definitely a hot issue right now, whether it’s the NFL, NHL or even professional wrestling… though I’m not sending anyone nudes bitch, that’s on you…”

Chanel laughs but Kat just smirks.

Kat kelly: “I never said we’d actually SEND any love… just promise to do so… I’ve got more self respect than that, love…”

Chanel laughs again before the pair turn and start to walk off, leaving Tabitha’s office behind and the camera watches them leave before fading out.

--

Locke Helms w/ Martin McKay vs Slade Merriman w/ Alan Monroe.

To the amazement of the crowd, Locke and Slade was a relatively clean match. Whether Martin being on the outside was enough to deter Alan from getting involved, one can only guess. Locke leaned heavy with his multiple assortment of backbreakers. Double underhook, Canadian, Argentine. Slade pushed through the damage done to his back to stay in the match. Slade, however, relentlessly tried to punish Locke, going for power moves and straight brawling. Just as Locke was about to mount a comeback, that is when Alan slid in the ring, chop blocked Locke, making it clear now was the time to escalate the action.

Winner: Locke Helms, by DQ.

Martin wasn’t too far behind. He came into the ring with a steel chair, he cracked Slade before he could get back up. Then went after Alan. Alan kicked him in the ribs. Locke recovered enough enough to tackle Alan down to the floor. He picks Alan up, dropped him with a double underhook DDT (The Downfall). Martin locked in the Falcion (Sharpshooter) on Slade. Immediately Slade started tapping out. Martin held the Falcion a little too long, deciding enough was enough, he let go. He tossed Slade out the ring.

Locke and Martin shake each others hands. Has Forgotten NoMore finally learned there lesson?
--

Backstage we find GCW reporter Samuel Price. On one side of him is Marie Jones and the other is Kimberly Williams. The identical twin sisters are dressed alike. How can we tell them apart? Simple. Marie has her SCW World Tag Team Championship belt wrapped around her waist whereas Kimberly is biting on her title belt, letting it hang loose from her mouth.

Price: I would like to welcome my guests at this time, two sisters who have made no doubts about their desire to become GCW World Tag Team Champions; Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams, TWIN MAGIC!

The crowd can be heard cheering in the background. Kimberly waves enthusiastically while Marie nods politely.

Price: Thank you for joining me.

Marie Great to be here, Sam.

Price: Two weeks ago you two had to come out and make the save for Fabulous as they were assaulted by the Soviet GIngers. Tonight the champions defend the gold against Amber and Kellen Jeffries. Will you be involved in Fabulous affairs yet again?

Jones smirks knowingly.

Marie: Only if we have to be. Look Sam, Jessica is my sister and we look out for one another because we are family. But the fact is that Kimberly and I do want those GCW World Tag Team Championships.

Williams takes the title belt out of her mouth and drapes it over her right shoulder.

Kimberly: Matching sets baby!

Marie: That’s right. We were champions of GCW once before and we want them back. If that means taking down my own sister, and her tag team partner, then so be it.

--

The scene shifts.

‘Iron Dragon’ hits over the PA system, as thunder cracks through the arena, the video screen showing dark storm clouds forming. Suddenly, lightning strikes the stage, and through the smoke that is left, the silhouette of a man can be seen with his arms outstretched. He steps forwards, and stands just at the top of the ramp, crossing his arms and nodding at the crowd. As his music continues, Zero makes his way down to the ring confidently, jumping up on the ring apron and then flipping over the top rope, landing on his feet and stepping into the middle of the ring, his arms once again outstretched. As he does, lightning strikes again, and seems to hit the palms of his hands, which seems to galvanize him even further. He then reaches over the ropes, and is passed a mic. He strides confidently to the center of the ring, and lifts the mic to where his lips would be.

Bishop: Looks like he has something to say

Griffiths: Deepest of deep joys… wake me up when this comic character says something legit

Zero: I need to apologise.

Griffiths: Damn straight… for that costume for starters.

Bishop: Be quiet will you, some of us what to listen.

There are some boos, but not too many as he continues

Zero: I got it wrong. I thought it was GCW I was protecting, but it isn’t. The true City in danger was in fact Shotgun.

This statement actually gets a cheer from the fans.

Zero: Livewire…

Boos ring out from the partisan amongst the fans.

Zero: Livewire is the problem here, not those that inhabit Shotgun.

Griffiths: Oh hello… Zero actually talking some common sense

Zero: See, when I came here, I saw Minerva and I automatically assumed the worst. I saw Harker and I thought that Shotgun was a cesspool…

He pauses, nodding his head.

Zero: But Livewire…. Wow. I’ve been to EMERGE and SCW, some of the most corrupt places on the planet but NONE of them compare to Livewire. And guys, they MOST be stopped.

Cheers ring out, Zero puffing out his chest that little bit more than usual

Bishop: These fans actually rallying behind him

Zero: So Shotgun… I call on each and every one of you, join me in my stance. Join me as we fight against one of the greatest threats we will ever know.

He holds up his fist

Zero: Join me, as we fight for our VERY existence.

He stares straight down the camera lens

Zero: Let me lead you all… to VICTORY!!!

He drops the mic, and then climbs a turnbuckle, flashes of light seeming to fly from the rafters towards his fists.

Bishop: Wow… Zero with the call to arms

Griffiths: Thing is, who is going to follow this clown?

Bishop: I guess we have to wait and see.

Zero jumps down and then heads up the ramp, high fiving with some of the fans as he goes.

Tory Street vs Zero

Tory and Zero circle each other in the ring. The fans in the arena go crazy as Steve Powers, Frederick Freeman, John Blair walk through the crowd. Security doesn’t do a thing, likely because Tabitha Silverstone did express on Twitter she was opening the border for anyone Livewire wrestler who wishes to test the waters. Freeman, Blair and Powers surround the ring. Tory and Zero nod. Tory decides to go after Powers. Zero goes after Freeman. And then the lights go out. When they reappear, Ba’al is see already off the ground, he drives his knee into Zero’s face. Freeman looks shocked at first. Then joins Ba’al in the beating on Zero. On the other side of the ring, Tory, who was distracted by the lights going out, is taken down by Powers. Blair joins Powers in the two on one beating of Tory. Team Livewire’s advantage doesn’t last long.

Amber. Kellen. And Brittany Kayl all rush down to the ring. Britt takes Ba’al down with a Lou Thez Press. Kellen tackles Freeman to the floor. Amber does manage to pry Powers away from Tory, leaving Tory one on one with Blair. They battle into the ring. Blair was about to German Suplex Tory... when Zero, who thankfully wasn’t mugged too bad, saves Tory from the attempted German. Blair escapes. Powers manages to pry himself from Amber. The lights going out gives Freeman and Ba’al a chance to escape.

Zero pulls Tory up. Amber, Kellen and Britt join them in the ring. Tory extends her hand. Zero nods. He shakes her hand. Is this a confirmation that Zero is the 4th member of Team Shotgun?

We are left asking ourselves that as the scene fades to black.

--

Cameras go backstage without a crowd reaction due to a man they've never seen before. There's a man who's wearing Venum black and red shirt with a yellow snake on the front with jeans and trainers. The man has a skull in his hands, grunting at the camera, barely showing any emotion, staring like he's never been given attention before in his life. The man covered with tattoos and having facial hair begins to speak.

Unknown Man: "You know when you been brought into this world without anybody giving a shit about you? That's the experience I've gone through literally since I was born. Nobody took care of me in an orphanage and was let go when I was eighteen, being left with nothing, nowhere to live or go. That's why every single person around me is a piece of shit."

The crowd boos heavily on the man who still hasn't told what his name is, and he strokes the fake skull in his hands as he speaks again.

Unknown Man: "Heck, nobody ever gave me love or attention, nor did I have any friends to talk to or anything of a sort. The only way I could find myself getting a job without having to live anywhere was wrestling. I've always wanted to wrestle since I was three years old. I have no experience or training to be a wrestler because I had to pay and I have no money, so I have to fight my way through in the business to earn my keep, then taking the easy way to sell drugs and alcohol."

Once again, the crowd boo the man as he smirks, getting used to the hate from everyone around him and he speaks.

Unknown Man: "Exactly, this is why everyone around me is fucking scum because nobody gave a shit as I mentioned, nor did I become a centre of attention with anything. So I use wrestling to get everyone to know who the fuck I am. I'm Jody Rainer, and I've signed a contract to wrestle here in GCW Shotgun brand. Thanks to the advertisement around New York City of GCW looking for new wrestlers, I finally found my way here and can make a living the right way and gain some friends here because nobody in my life wanted to care about me or my life. I see all of you pieces of shits next week when I wrestle in the ring for my first ever time. I don't care what piece of shit you'll give me in my first match; I will fuck them up with my hands and feet to get the pinfall for the three count because Jody Rainer will win his first-ever match in GCW."

Jody finally unveils his name as he puts both of his middle fingers up to the cameras, acting like he doesn't give a damn who hates him, primarily Jody had grown for people not caring about him, let alone hate his guts. The cameras go elsewhere in the arena after a small introduction from Jody.

--

"When you are the best, people get jealous."

Chastity Noel steps into view from stage left. We are in the ready area. The gorgeous blonde is dressed in her wrestling attire and by her side is her agent, Mason Van Stanton, who wears his black business suit and black button up shirt underneath. A confident gaze is etched across Noel's lovely face as she gazes deep into the camera. Her gaze is almost arrogant, but she knows she can back up her words with action.

Chastity: The Fix has been dominant for over a year. In that time we have taken tag team gold, the heritage title, the world championship, and bloody hell, we even took control of the entire company. I dare any other faction or group attempt to top what The Fix has done in such a short amount of time.

She shakes her head.

Chastity: You cannot do it; but that doesn't stop anyone from being jealous. People look at what myself, Hannah, and Kendra have done and they want to be like us. So they try to mimic. They try to outdo us. Take Suffrage, in particular. They want to try to prove they are the top faction, that they are the best. They want to be like The Fix, but they know in the heart and soul that they cannot match what we've done. Instead they make up for their lack of talent and lack of success with sheer numbers. So they have a bunch of members...

She holds up three fingers.

Chastity: We only need three. Three of us is all it takes to take down you lot. Just myself and Wrestling's Most Wanted is all it takes to put you in your place and remind you that Suffrage, for all that it did in the past, is dead and buried and you are but a sad attempt at nostalgia. The Fix is the future and ladies, The Fix is definitely in.

Noel chuckles.

Chastity: Tonight, I hope you watch closely to what myself, Hannah, and Kendra do, because it will be a preview of coming attractions. It will be a preview of Survival of the Fittest. Bet on it.

The scene shifts.

The Fix (Chastity Noel, Hannah Myers, and Kendra Classic) vs. The Atari Bros. (Frogger, Q-Bert, and Pacman)

This match was more akin to a massacre. The Ataris were never able to get going, and the exhibition from the Fix trio was in full effect. The short match ended in merciful fashion after Hannah hit Q-Bert with Light’s Out, Chastity hit Pacman with the Vow of Chastity, and Kendra hit Frogger with the ClassiCrash. As Frogger hit the mat and before Kendra could roll him over, Chastity scooped him up and locked him in The Guillotine, prompting an immediate submission.

WINNERS: The Fix

--

The scene opens in the private locker room of The Princess. In the room with her is JaMarcus Avery. To get himself warmed up for his match against Katrina Lopez, he can be seen using resistance bands to perform bicep curls. The sweet is glistening down his body. Madam Santos can be seen feeding Nava Farrin grapes as she watches her beast workout. A knock can be heard on the door. Jhanvi goes to answer. In walks in GCW seasoned interviewer Roderick Osborn. JaMarcus stops what he is doing.

Osborn: Can I get a word with you, JaMarcus?

Nava: Jhanvi... escort that peasant out of here! He should have removed his shoes before entering. JaMarcus needs to foc--

JaMarcus looks over his shoulders at his Princess.

JaMarcus: If I may, there are a few things I would like to get off my chest. I’ll personally throw him out when I’m done.

Princess nods.

Nava: Very well my beast.

JaMarcus turns back to Roderick:

JaMarcus: Make it quick.

Roderick nods.

Osborn: Is it fair to say the objective of tonights match is to soften up Katrina for Elimination Chamber match at Survival of the Fittest?

JaMarcus: Are you implying I have no ambition of my own, Roddy?

Osborn: Easy that is not what I am--

JaMarcus: Of course it is. At Resurrection, remind everyone who walked away with the Destiny briefcase?

Osborn: You.

JaMarcus: Damn right it was me. James R Knight is still due to owe me a favor by the way. Roddy, we’ve known each other for a few years. Not the first time we’ve spoken. Follow me. How can someone show the company what they are worth if he or she is rarely scheduled to compete? That is the situation I find myself in. No match at For Glory and Gold. Don’t get me wrong, I am happy to serve the only real monarch in GCW. My life has improved exponentially because of my Princess. She is one of a kind. She deserves a lot more respect. I will fall on the sword for my Princess. Know who doesn’t appreciate what I can do, our General Manager. I don’t get to step in the ring one on one very often anymore, guess she has pigeonholed me as only an enforcer. I am not looked at as favorable as Katrina Lopez, Tabitha Silverstone’s pet project. What is so special about her? She wrestled in a cage prior to turning pro? I’m ex-military, worth a lot more than trying to knock someone's head off in a cage. Katrina shouldn’t be allowed to stand in the same ring with my Princess. It is too soon for her to step inside an Elimination Chamber. Tabitha wants to put her front and center? Tonight, I am going to show Katrina her true place in GCW... below me. Below the Princess. After I am done with her, she will bend the knee. Go Roddy. We’re done.

Osborn does as he is told. He leaves in a hurry. Shaking his head, JaMarcus sighs as the scene fades.

JaMarcus Avery vs Katrina Lopez.

Accompanying JaMarcus to the ring on this occasion would be Princess Nava Farrin.

JaMarcus and Katrina had an initial staring contest. JaMarcus smiles, the context of the smile didn’t matter to Katrina, she quickly caught him with a spin wheel kick that caught him flush in the head, bringing him to a knee. She continued to kick him in the side of the head, bringing him down on the mat. She mounted the big man, continuing to ground and pound him, it wouldn’t take long for JaMarcus to clear the cobwebs, push Katrina off him. He was trying to get up, Katrina tried another kick, he caught it, showed her away to create some distance. She caught him with a knee to the head. She bounced off the ropes, Princess caught her. Katrina turned around, the distraction was enough for JaMarcus to clothesline Katrina over the top rope.

The action spilled to the outside. JaMarcus used his strength to throw Katrina around. Into the barricade. F5’ed her so her leg hit the ring post. He rolled back in the ring, exited just as quickly. He continued the beatdown. Rolling her back in, he thought he had her. She kicked out at two.

More nearfalls on JaMarcus end. Katrina did get some breathing room with the Tornado DDT, again targeting the head. She stayed on JaMarcus, not giving him much room to breath. The end came when it appeared Katrina was going to connect with The Last Light. Princess Nava hopped on the ring apron. The distraction allowed JaMarcus to quickly transition into Court Marshall’ed. JaMarcus got the win.

Winner: JaMarcus Avery.

Not content with Katrina failing to beat her monster, Princess Nava slid into the ring. Before she can rub salt in her wound, Brittany Kayl bum rushes the ring to make the save. Princess Nava and JaMarcus escape. They walk up the ramp to a chorus of boos. Katrina nods to Britt thanking her for the assist.

--

Backstage we find Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins. Both are dressed in their wrestling gear and look ready to compete and both have intense looks on their faces as they stare deep into the camera

Summer: Before we were champions, before we had these tag team title belts, we were chasing them. We were the challengers, enjoying the thrill of the chase. Now that we have defeated Fame & Fortune to reclaim what was rightfully ours, we became the targets. Because everyone wants what we have.

Collins chuckles.

Summer: Nothing new for us. Being the object of everyone’s desire, affection, and having everyone be completely jealous of us, is nothing new. We just said to the other teams in GCW the same thing we tell everyone else...IN YOUR DREAMS!

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica: And the chase is what make wrestling great. To become champion you must prove your worth by defeating the very best. To remain champion you must continue to test yourself against the very best. We accept that and we accept all challengers to come our way. That is what wrestling tradition is all about. Sneak attacks?

The Archangel shakes her head.

Jessica: That is NOT what wrestling is about. Yet that’s how people like the Soviet Gingers want to carry themselves. Well we say bring it on! Fabulous will beat you down anytime and anywhere! And as far what my sisters had to say…

She smirks.

Jessica: ...you can bring it on too. I would love to face off against you two in the center of the ring. It would be my honor.

Summer: But as for tonight, Amber and Kellen Jeffries, you get an opportunity of a lifetime. You get an opportunity to compete for the GCW World Tag Team Champions. It is the dream of any and every tag team in this company. But that’s just it, it’s a dream. In Your Dreams. Because it will not be reality.

Jessica: The reality is that these tag team titles and our reign will continue to be absolutely FABULOUS!

The scene shifts.
--

The scene opens up backstage to show Bella Downing, sat on the floor with her back against a row of lockers in one of the locker rooms, an oversized hoodie covering her head as she leans forward, arms folded across her knees and her head bent so she’s almost leaning it on her own arms.

Bella: “Not gonna lie... I didn’t expect to be thrown in at the deep end in the way I seem to have been since I arrived in GCW…”

She sits up and lowers her hood to look at the camera.

Bella: “Maybe it’s a fair assessment to say I brought it on myself by seeking out Minerva; you become bro’s with the baddest sister in the company, you expect to eat up some of that heat I guess… but damn, dude, I didn’t expect this, I really didn’t. And you know what?”

A crooked smile spreads across her face though, which seems out of place given the tone of her words.

Bella: “I fucking love it!”

She chuckles.

Bella: “Nah, really dude, I do. I mean, when I signed for GCW, I was thoroughly expecting to take the usual pot shots, the low hanging fruit of the cheap shot world; “fresh out of school”, “wet behind the ears”, “full of piss and vinegar”, the usual comments that so called pro’s think actually hurt us rookies. I mean, pointing out the obvious? Not exactly a fucking heat seeker right to the heart, is it? Wanna tell me my hair colour or point out I have breasts while you’re at it? Heh.”

Bella leans back against the lockers, still smiling that crooked smile.

Bella: “you wanna know what the best part about that attitude is though? People underestimate you… they think they know who you are, what you’ve got, what you’re about and they assume. They assume they’ll beat you because you’re not ‘experienced’ or that you don’t have what it takes to take it up a level when required because you haven’t learned where those levels are at yet… bullshit dude, but I love it. No, I do. I love being underestimated because it makes it easier to surprise people!”

Bella lowers her knees and sits crossed legged, looking straight at the camera.

Bella: “Chanel Hunter, Kat Kelly, the whole of Sovereign, they’re the typical assholes that do just that… not just me, but anyone; the underestimate everybody because they think they’re so much better. Big mistake. Sure, you’ll end up with moments like two weeks ago… hope you enjoyed that shot Chanel, because it won’t be happening again so you better savour it… but in the long run, we all know where this is ending, don’t we? I mean Jesus fuck, the signs have been there from the start, haven’t they? Chantelle wants all the attention and wants the World title back, Aubrianna made no secret of the fact that she wants a shot. Kitty Kat, she started talking about gunning for the world title the night she debuted and as for Chanel, well, I’m sure someone that arrogant is gonna have the same designs as the rest. It’s a disaster waiting to happen, right?! It’s a freight train on course for a head on collision with the side of a mountain or some shit”

Bella uses her fist as if it’s a train, even making the horn noises before slamming that fist into the palm of her other hand and then throwing her arms apart, making explosion sounds.

Bella: “Tell me I’m wrong… tell me there won’t be an implosion in The Sovereign that brings them down before any one person or group can do it? Arrogance attracts arrogance, but it also breads jealousy and damn, them bitches be arrogant so just wait until the jealousy begins!”

With a smirk, Bella pushes up from the ground to her feet and the camera tracks upwards with her movement. She pulls the hooded top off and turns to open a locker, shoving the hoodie inside and grabbing a different zip up hoodie instead, the one she wears to the ring. She slips it on as she turns back to the camera.

Bella: “Now me? I’m not gonna say I won’t ever be ready for that main event and all that comes with it… hell, I’m competing IN the main event tonight, which speaks volumes considering just how ‘wet behind the ears’ I am… but The Sovereign can all lust over the title, leave them to it. Regardless of what the future may or may not being for me, I sought out Minerva for one reason and one reason only, and it’s not so I can stab her in the back down the line like those bitches with ultimately do to one another. I went to find Minnie because she thinks like I do where the business is concerned. And if I can help even the numbers a little then I’m glad to do it. As for The Sovereign and every other fuck on the Shotgun roster? Dude, go ahead and keep underestimating me. No really, please do; I love being the underdog, because you know what? The underdog can ALWAYS find somewhere soft to bite!”

With that, Bella shoots a final crooked smile to the camera and even gives it a little wink before walking out of shot. The scene quickly fades out as she leaves.

--

World Tag Team Title Match.
Kellen & Amber Jeffries v Fabolous (champions)

Fabolous retained in a highly competitive back and forth contest. Kellen was pinned with In Your Dreams. After the bell, both teams shook hands. The Jeffries left. Summer and Jessica stayed to celebrate. The Soviet Gingers assaulted the champions from behind. This brought out Twin Magic to come to save their sister (and by proxy Summer as well). As the two teams starred at each other, Forgotten NoMore stormed the ring with steel chaired. They laid into all four women. The crowd didn’t take too well to Alan and Slade reminding the world they should not be forgotten. The Gingers joined the party. This brought out Locke and Martin. Slade and Alan escaped the ring. So did The Soviets. Martin and Locke go to check on Fab and Twin Magic.

Then Miss America and D’Nae stepped out. They had no intention of going down to the ring, they pointed at Fabolous. Made the belt motion sign, signalling what their intention is.

==

Backstage….

The gorgeous Gypsy Moth, the GCW World Champion wearing her black wrestling attire, jacket with tail, top hat and glasses, holds the World Championship in front of her. Her icy blue eyes from behind the lens fixated on the camera narrow some as she begins to speak in a calm yet eerie tone….

“How many times must one fall to get up? As young children we are taught by our parents to get up every time someone pushes us down. In a world where they believe winning gives you a God-Like stance in society while losing only portrays a person as nothing more than not good enough, I often wonder and feel what it would be like to live and walk in the shoes of Chanel Hunter and Kat Lopez, two women that on name alone and who they are related too had given them a stature someone like me or Bella Downing could never reach. Then I look at my World Championship and remember the journey I took to get here, one that most of you would have quit and walked away from. Don’t you see how clear it is, that for weeks, months I was brutally attacked and laid out by the Sovereign Four and it was I who needed to battle back for both my respectability and my sanity, by planting Chantelle Chambers in the Princess Killer from the second rope and licking her unconscious face while she laid motionless at my feet? Oh, Powers, Hunter and Kat, that was just the prequel to the actually main Event and it has already started…..”

She lowers her glasses, staring at the camera and smiling….

“….. and with it, the culmination of all your sins and the shit you have put me through. I will bring it tenfold and there isn’t a damn thing that anyone will do about it because you will NOT touch me, you cannot break me anymore and with Bella by my side? We will have our revenge after last Shotgun….

And walk away with two more bitches killed for acting like princesses.”

Minerva starts to laugh before she suddenly stops, licking the face plate of the belt, staring at the camera, biting down on her bottom lip…..

Fade to Black

==

Main Event:
Minerva & Bella Downing v Kat Kelly & Chanel Hunter

This match never had any real hope of being a wrestling match. Based on the heat Minerva has with all things Sovereign. And Bella getting laid out by Chanel two weeks ago. All four women gave the fans what they wanted (and themselves), a knockdown, drag down fight. After fifteen minutes of back and forth action, the match came down to Minerva brawling with Kat on the outside, the referee trying to maintain order (Minnie and Kat weren’t legal). With the referee busy, Chanel grabbed a steel chair. She attempted to finish the job she started two weeks ago, but Bella had other ideas. Out of nowhere, Bella sprayed Chanel with the same mist Minerva often uses. Apparently Minerva taught Bella a thing or too? By the time the ref did pay attention to the action (Minerva DDT’ed Kat on the ramp), a screaming, blinded Chanel was rolled up by Bella.
The ref counted one, two, three.

Winners: Minerva & Bella Downing

Bella rolls outside the ring to join Minerva. The two share a mischievous smile. Inside the ring, Chanel is screaming moreso in frustration. Bella is not her favorite person. Best believe this not over by a long shot. Kat does eventually join Chanel in the ring. She glares at the victorious Minerva & Bella Downing as the scene fades.