Livewire 8.18

admin
Site Admin

Livewire 8.18

Post by admin » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:11 pm

Livewire - October 20, 2019 (Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
Stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

Krissy Sweetheart & The McBride Corporation vs. Catalina Herrera & The First Family of Professional Wrestling
[Catalina Herrera and Karen McBride started things off. The International Champion did quite well for herself until Sierra Michaels blind tagged in. She took over and she and Joey made quick tags in and out. Melanie tagged in and was like a house of fire to regain momentum for her team. They isolated Sierra in their corner and made quick tags in and out between Melanie, Karen, and Krissy, always keeping the fresh superstar in. Eventually things broke down as the McBrides and Michaels started brawling up the ramp, leaving it between Catalina and Krissy. Catalina went for Jubilation but Krissy fought out of it. Cheeky, Cheeky, Cheeky followed by a quick roll up...1….she hooks tights...2...3!]
WINNERS: Krissy Sweetheart & The McBride Corporation

To call Chris Davids angry would be missing a chance to use words like furious, incandescent, wrathful and even pure raging. He paces back and forward in the confined space of the hallway like a caged animal. His movements are staccato, his gestures frenzied and his eyes wild. Gone is the Chris who was starting to see reason and be sensible about things, replaced by the one who'd quite like to have Ba'als blood all over his hands.

Never far away is John Blair, currently wearing a stony expression to rival Mount Rushmore and bracketing GCW's own Janice King. This is probably meant to be an interview, but Chris preempts any questions by turning on his heel and stabbing his finger towards Janice.

"Did you believe his bullshit?" Chris asks. Janice opens her mouth to reply, but John shakes his head no. Chris doesn't really leave any room for an answer.

"That man lies as easily as he breathes. If he ever tells the truth, its because it suits him. Everything that he does or says is calculated to have the maximum impact. Casting himself as the innocent party? Fuck no, and fuck him. John asked him to lay off me, and he point blank refused. Wasn't part of his plan. Does that sound like the actions of an innocent man? Does that sound like someone unfairly wronged? Does it bollocks! And I'm not going to sit around and pretend that everything is okay, that we can hold hands and sing kumbaya."

Chris barely pauses for breath before continuing. "His sort of leopard never changes their spots, no matter what his pretty words might say. I don't trust him as far as I could throw him, and I'm not going to let my guard down."

As he's speaking, something seems to click in his mind, and his eyes light up. Without further ado, and ignoring the pair still in the room, Chris pushes past them and out of the door, vanishing in a blur of determination. Janice watches him go, her brow furrowing. John sighs, and shakes his head, still managing to show very little emotion.

“Reckon that might be your cue to leave,” he said, not ungently. He shifts, and somehow manages to corral Janice to, and through the door by his posture and body language alone. The camera follows, and the door closes as it fades to black.

Rina Takeuie & Adrian Waters vs El Perro & El Taco Grande
[The amazing high flying lucha acrobatics of El Perro and El Taco Grande were on display but it wasn’t quite enough...in fact, it was nowhere near close as Rina dispoosed of El Taco with a Kamika-Knee. El Perro tried to make the save but he was drilled with the Setting Sun and Adrian Waters followed it up with a Super Smart Elbow. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Rina Takeuie & Adrian Waters

“Out Of My Way” by Seether plays. Adrian and Rina’s attention diverts to the stage. Trenton Snow, Ian McKinnon, followed by TD Batterson who stands ominously behind them. Trenton has a mic in his hand. He shakes his head at Adrian.

Snow: “Hello buddy.”

Trenton smirks. Adrian, not sharing his former friend’s enthusiasm, rolls his eyes.

Snow: “Not happy to see me? What’s wrong? Still doubt my intentions? It’s irrelevant now. Doesn’t matter what you believe, me and Ian did what we came here to do, keep you relevant. Keep the people in the arena, on Twitter, on message boards talking. That is the gift that has always made Best for Business tick. We have our fingers on the pulse. Always. You were in danger of becoming a forgotten man. With one attack by Ian, here we are. I find it cute you have made a new friend.”

Trenton shrugs. Rina is shown not too amused by his sarcasm.

Snow: “Rina. Ask yourself a question. Was anyone talking about you much recently? TD nearly driving you through a table did inspire you, did it? Damn right it did. Here’s a pro tip, kid. Marching down to that ring, wrestling, looking cute, putting on some make up to give the world the impression that you have this killer inside? Only going to get you so far. The Livewire roster is deeper than its ever been. Deeper than when I was Global Champion. GCW has marched on without me. Doesn’t hurt me at all. That’s the business. If a former Global Champion can be forgotten about, what’s that say for you Rina? Been here a couple months. What do you have to show for it other than killing Freeman, who, the last time I checked, finds himself in a high profile match at Survival. Think about that. The man you destroy is in the annual Livewire vs Shotgun contest. Don’t worry Rina. I haven’t forgotten about you either. Since your new friend would rather fight me than actually make actual steps to become friends again. How about you, Adrian... and a partner of your choosing, IF, you can find one. Against TD Batterson. Ian McKinnon. And Me. Tornado Tag Rules. No disqualification.

The crowd cheers at the thought of all five participants (and whoever the sixth is) tearing each other apart.

Snow: “This isn’t personal, Adrian. For you it is. I underestimated how much you actually hate me. Disrespecting my wife. Failing to put respect on Ian’s name. Even going as far as to not look at TD as his own man. The Brookford comparison is flattering. C’mon. Your better than that. Maybe you’re not. Maybe I underestimated you. No matter. You want me gone from GCW, the only way that is going to happen is if you dig into the darkest recesses of your being, take me out yourself. Doubt you’re actually capable of that. What’s it going to be Adrian. Rina. Do you accept my challenge?”

Adrian waits a beat after Trenton finishes speaking and asks Robert lee for a microphone. The fans cheer as he is about to speak, causing him to smirk.

Adrian: "One thing has not changed over the years, old buddy...and that is how much you love to hear your own voice. You did say one thing that I can agree with, and that is how much you underestimated me...how much you have always underestimated me. Sure, you knew I had what it took to be a pro from the very moment you met me, but you had no idea what you were getting yourself involved with. I have always been my own man. I was never going to be your or anyone's lacky. Much like you, Trenton, I was a born leader. You failed to see that, and that's where it all went wrong.

Even now, you fail to truely understand what I'm capable of. I thought you, of all people, would understand that people are not all good or all bad. Yes, I've taken a lot of time to do a lot of soul searching after being critically injured a little over a year ago. I've spent countless hours in therapy working to improve myself. Am I a good person now?"

Adrian shrugs and Tiffany places a reassuring hand on his back, causing him to favor her with a smile before continuing to speak.

Adrian: "I do my best. For Tiff. For myself. But, do you really think all the darkness is gone? Do you really think I can't tap into that darkness any time I need to? I am the man who made Victoria Salinas so crazy that she damn near killed me...and she wasn't the first. Ask Jaye Pride. Ask Axl Austin. I'm not bragging. I'm not proud, but it is what it is. I did those things...hurt those people. I have no intentions on becoming that man again, going to those extremes. However, you need to be aware of who you are fucking with.

Yes, Trenton, this is personal. Once again, you underestimate me. You underestimate my intelligence...and considering that I am a super genius, I suppose that could be easy to do. Do you honestly believe I buy that bullshit story that you and your flunkies came back and attacked both myself and my fiance to make me relevant again, as you put it? I can't even put into words how stupid that sounds! No, no, no. That is just the story you are telling the World so that, once again, you can take credit for all of my success. You know and I know...and hell, all of these smart wrestling fans know that you are bitter and you...Trenton Snow...have been bullshitting everyone, including yourself, for all these years! Yes, money is your motivation, but claiming your every decision is made out of what is 'best for business'...that is a outright lie! I am a loose end to you! I am the guy who you brought into GCW to be your puppet, and when I told you to go fuck yourself? No one talks to the almighty Trenton Snow like that...right?!? Right?!?!?"

Adrian pauses to catch his breath. When he speaks again, he is much more calm.

Adrian: "To answer your question, Trenton. I cannot speak for my friend Rina here, but you want to face me with your flunkies at Survival of the Fittest? You're on!"

The Charlotte crowd pop and start a chant of "Adrian! Adrian! Adrian!" Rina asks for the microphone from Adrian. Adrian and Tiffany look to each other before he passes the microphone over. Rina holds it in both hands.

Rina: “I think we showed tonight that we are a decent tag team in the ring…”

She looks out to the crowd, who respond in kind.

Rina: “My father would always teach me about honour in the ring. There was honour in doing what you needed to do to win. There was honour in going to bat for people who need help.”

Rina lifts her eyes, glaring at the three men on the stage.

Rina: “There is no honour in blindside attacks. There is no honour in seeking to end people’s careers. There is no honour in hiding your true motivations behind “best for business”.”

She nods her head.

Rina: “My father spoke to me of honor… my trainer, Toshiaki, taught me of the killer instinct needed to get ahead. You see me as a “cute” girl who marches out to do a little wrestling, slap on a little makeup to give an impression of a killer within? I am so much more than you have even begun to comprehend.”

Rina steps back, looking to Adrian.

Rina: “I’m in.”

She takes the microphone and, with both hands, presses it back to Adrian’s chest before stepping away, glaring towards the trio on the ramp again. Tiffany ask Adrian for the microphone. He gladly hands it to her. She glares right at Trenton and friends.

Tiffany: Wow. You are a real piece of work, Trenton. I shouldn’t be surprised. I have been underestimated from day one around here. No one thought I would make a great General Manager. People thought I would die as the X Division Champion. I bet there were some who thought my transformation to a better person would flop too. Along the way, there was one man who believed in me. Adrian. So I know he won’t object when I tell you three jackasses that I will join Rina and Adrian in battle.

The crowd is surprised, moreso because they didn’t think Tiffany Manning would step foot inside a wrestling ring again. Adrian smiles. Rina nods in approval. The camera focuses on Trenton, Ian and TD. TD remains stoic, Ian chuckles, Trenton raises an eyebrow. Back in the ring, Tiffany continues.

Tiffany: I didn’t stand around Ian when you hit the love of my life with a chair. Trenton, I didn’t back down when you shoved me on my ass. TD, I don’t care how big and bad you are. Am I nervous? Yes I am. I’m not going to pretend this will be easy. Me and Adrian’s road to redemption hasn’t been so far, why start now. From what I understand about Rina, her family didn’t want her to follow her father’s footsteps. I knew showing the world the real Tiffany Manning wasn’t going to be a picnic either. That old Tiffany would have cowered in the face of danger. Not anymore. I’m going to fight. I don’t care if I get hurt. You three need a serious reality check. The three of us are going to give that too you. The only thing that will be best for business is the ass kicking me, Rina and Adrian are going to hand you three.

Tiffany drops the microphone. The crowd goes crazy. Best for Business can be seen scoffing at the idea that Tiffany is stepping back in the ring. They retreat to the back. Adrian hugs Tiffany. Rina, Tiff and Adrian have a discussion among themselves as the show cuts elsewhere.

The show cuts backstage to the Sinistry locker room where we see Rachel Foxx and Ba’al preparing for their match later in the evening. As usual, a pair of goons stand just inside the door of the room, decked out in their all-black suits. Ba’al appears to be watching a re-run of Christopher Davids earlier in the night on a monitor, tutting to himself.

Rachel Foxx: “It would seem I owe you an apology, my love... “

Ba’al looks up from the monitor at his wife’s voice.

Ba’al: “It would?”

Rachel Foxx: “I was hesitant to follow your lead two weeks ago when we were discussing our dear friend… but it seems, once again, that you have a better read on him than I.”

A slither of a smile forms on Ba’al’s face.

Ba’al: “My dear, I have always prided myself on my ability to understand the intricacies of those I surround myself with… it helped me win you over, did it not?”

A wicked smile forms on Rachel’s face now.

Rachel Foxx: “Oh my dear husband, do you truly believe that you were the one bending anyone to his will as far as our relationship is concerned?”

Ba’al simply smiles and bows his head in obvious concession. Raising his head again, he reaches out and takes Rachel’s hand, bringing it to his mouth to kiss the back of it.

Ba’al: “As astute as ever, meine liebe… however, I will gladly accept your admission regarding our good friend. Did you see the way in which he snapped at poor Ms. King? Such a shame that others have to be affected like that…”

Rachel, taking back her hand now that Ba’al has let go, nods sadly.

Rachel Foxx: “Unfortunately, there will always be casualties of war… and this may not be your traditional drag down skirmish in favour of a mental battle, but Ms. King was unfortunate enough to get caught in the crossfire. It cannot be helped.”

Ba’al: “That doesn’t mean we cannot show regret though, my dear… perhaps it would be appropriate to reach out to Ms. King before we leave, tonight?”

Rachel Foxx: “Perhaps you’re right, Kirian… after all, I would hate to think that we have caused anyone personal discomfort through our actions, no matter how indirect…”

The ghost of a sly smile sits on Rachel’s face though she does well to hide the obvious falsehood in her words, as does Ba’al, who has merely a flicker of a smirk on his own features, so imperceptable that most would fail to notice.

Ba’al: “I think I will make a point of going to find Ms. King once our match is over with… I fully intend to ensure we don’t waste more time out there than necessary tonight; I am proud to uphold the traditions of this fine brand but we both know that ultimately, our attention lies elsewhere…”

Rachel nods.

Rachel Foxx: “We do this for Livewire now so we can do what we want later. Once Livewire is proven the dominant brand, we can go back to our own business… but tonight, let’s just concentrate on once again getting the job done.”

Ba’al: “Absolutely, my dear… oh how I am enjoying the taste of victory once again. I find I have a new lust for this wonderful business… perhaps the old adage is true, after all; absence truly does make the heart grow fonder?”

And as a sinister smile spreads across Ba’al’s face, to the approval of his wife, the scene fades out.

(Steve Powers is backstage with his friend and tag team partner Adam Craig. Steve appears to be laughing but Adam doesn’t look happy. Not happy at all.)

Adam: I think you really screwed things up, Steve.

Steve: I already apologized for getting you the wrong coffee, bro.

(Craig sighs.)

Adam: I’m not talking about the coffee. I mean what you said over social media. How you called out Angelica Jones and what you said about women.

Steve: Oh that…

(Powers smirks.)

Steve: You worry too much, bro. If anyone should be worried it’s Angelica. You forget that I am the one who beat her and ended that first futile attempt at the Suffrage movement that she started. Now she thinks she can just march right in here into MY house, into Livewire, and take me out?

(He shakes his head.)

Steve: Not going to happen.

Adam: You’re underestimating her. But I’ll watch your back since you won’t.

Steve: Thanks, bro, but I do have my teammates watching my back.

Adam: Can you trust them?

Steve: Doubt it but I know they want to beat Team Shotgun at Survival of the Fittest so they’ll want me healthy. So you just watch me go out there tonight, do my thing, and Angelica won’t even bother to show up because she is afraid.

(The scene shifts.)

Team Livewire (Sinistry, Steve Powers, Frederick Freeman, John Blair) IN ACTION
[Ok, it was just local talent. But still, Team Livewire showed up and with a purpose as they dominated the action from bell to bell. Every member of Team Livewire hit their own signature finish but they let Ba’al score the victory after locking in The Seven Seals and securing a tap out submission.]
WINNERS: Team Livewire (Sinistry, Steve Powers, Frederick Freeman, John Blair)

(After everyone leaves Steve stays behind and gets a microphone.)

Steve: So where the hell are you?

(He waits and the fans boo him loudly.)

Steve: Angelica?! You said you were gonna burn this place to the ground to get to me! I see no flames! I so no smoke! And I do NOT see you!

(While Steve continues to rant and taunt in the ring another camera cuts to the backstage area where we see a commotion going on. Leviticus is there brawling with Angelica Jones. Angelica boots him below the belt and then smashes him in the head with a chair, toppling him! Angelica moves forward and Allison Lorraine attempts to intercept and they fight briefly but Jones gets the better of the situation and throws her through a window.)

Marty McMahon: It’s Angelica Jones! She is here!

Jake Storm: And she’s going to walk through hell to get to Steve Powers, I can guarantee you that!

(Tyson Kenneth O’Reilly approaches with a baseball bat but Jones ducks his swing, kicks him in the gut, causing him to drop the bat. She picks it up and blasts him in the gut and then again in the back with the bat. She tosses it away and continues to move forward down the backstage area towards the ready area…)

Marty McMahon: Does Powers even realize this?

Jake Storm: Doesn’t sound like it. He’s still in the ring ranting.

(The lights dim to a crimson red color throughout the arena. A high pitched female voice can be heard over the PA speakers…“I Lost My Miiiiiiind….”)

All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
Running through my head
(Running through my head)

All the things she said
All the things she said
Running through my head
Running through my head
(Running through my head)
This is not enough

(Steve Powers begins to freak out as the image of a red dragon appears on the Tron. The dragon is engulfed in flames as it is replaced by a phoenix. Then that too goes up in flames as it is replaced by an image of Angelica Jones.)

I'm in serious shit, I feel totally lost
If I'm asking for help it's only because
Being with you has opened my eyes
Could I ever believe such a perfect surprise?

(Angelica steps out onto the stage. She is met by Adam Craig and the two begin to brawl. The music dies down. Angelica goes low and kicks Craig in his bad leg and then smashes him head first against the steel of support.)

Marty McMahon: Adam Craig, Steve’s last line of defense, has been taken out!

Jake Storm: Here comes Powers!

(Steve bolts down to the top of the ramp and knocks Angelica down. He picks her up and body slams her on top of the steel ramp. He measures her for The Very Best Finishing Move but Angelica moves out of the way avoiding the kick. Angelica with a superkick to Powers that sends him staggering. A second superkick sends him staggering to the edge of the ramp. Jones kicks him in the gut and puts him in position for a Hot Shot.)

Marty McMahon: Jones has some evil intensions!

Jake Storm: And to say Powers has this coming would be an understatement!

(She points to the electrical equipment below.)

Marty McMahon: Dear God…

Jake Storm: Not that!

(Angelica with a Hot Shot, her version of the pedigree, off the top of the steel ramp onto the equipment below!)

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

Marty McMahon: Steve Powers has been completely destroyed!

Jake Storm: So has Angelica, but Steve definitely took the worst of it!

(A medical team rushes in to assist. But it is clear that Steve Powers is unconscious and Angelica has a grin on her face, even though she, too, is lying in the rubble.)

(Mason Van Stanton seems eerily calm as he sits in his dressing room alongside his wife, Destiny Van Stanton. Mason will be locked inside a steel cage with the GCW North American Champion Nadia Allen later on tonight. So why is he so calm? His wife is about to find out.)

Destiny: I can’t believe that bloody tart Francis Taylor is going to put you in a cage with Nadia!

Mason: It’s fine.

Destiny: Like hell it is! You are a manager, NOT a wrestler, and you shouldn’t have to compete!

(Van Stanton sighs.)

Mason: But I did compete once, at Resurrection with Henry against Glory Braddock and Timothy Myers. That technically makes me a part time wrestler.

(Destiny rolls her eyes.)

Destiny: Part time my ass! She just wants an excuse to see you get brutalized!

Mason: Maybe so but it will be fine.

Destiny: Why are you so calm, Mason? You are not a wrestler and you are now in a cage match against a woman who wants your head on a platter.

Mason: You forget, my dear, as I’m sure Francis Taylor forgot when she booked this match; I AM a trained wrestler. Just because my brother and I do not actively compete in a ring doesn’t mean we do not have the skills. Our father, a tremendous athlete in his own right, taught us both. I will be ready for Nadia Allen. I promise you that.

(The scene shifts.)

The scene shifts backstage to one of the production areas deep in the bowels of the arena. Janice King is seen deep in conversation with one of the production staff, looking over notes on a clipboard and discussing points on there. The pair are so deep in conversation that Janice doesn’t innitially hear the voice trying to get her attention and as Ba’al steps into the picture, he clears his throat quietly to finally get the attention of Janice.

Ba’al: “Ms. King, would it be out of the question to beg a moment of your time?”

Janice looks at the crew member, who shrugs.

Janice King: “Just go with B, we can do the lead in and roll right with the clip if needed. Thanks Ted.”

Ted, the production staffer, simply nods before turning and heading off to go about putting into action whatever they were discussing and Janice turns her attention to Ba’al.

Ba’al: “I do beg your pardon for the interruption my dear, but I wanted to ensure that I got the chance to speak with you before either of us left for the night and as my match is over with, I fear I won’t be sticking around for the remainder of the show so had to partake in the opportunity while it was presented to me.”

Janice arches an eyebrow.

Janice King: “The Team Liverwire captain isn’t sticking around for the remainder of the show? I’ve gotta say Mr. Frost, I’m disappointed.”

Ba’al gives a little chuckle.

Ba’al: “Please Ms. King, call me Kirian. There is no need for formalities as far as I’m concerned. And alas, we have an early flight booked, meetings to attend that we could not get out of. I am sure you know what life is like with a heavy schedule, being a hall of fame inducted journalist, yes?”

Janice beams at the recognition, never one to turn down the chance to have her ego stroked.

Janice King: “I guess I can appreciate what that feels like, sure… and it’s Janice, if we’re dropping formality.”

Ba’al bows in respect.

Ba’al: “Capital. But allow me get to the point, so I’m not wasting any more of your time than I have to… I simply wish to apologise to you my dear, for the awful behavior of Mr. Davids earlier tonight. There was no need for him to be as abhorrent as he was while talking with you and I feel the blame may lie directly with me so I wanted to take the opportunity to personally apologize should you have been upset by the ordeal…”

Janice seems taken aback, he brow furrowing in confusion.

Janice King: “You’re apologizing because of what someone else said? Well, Kirian, I appreciate the apology but I’m not sure it’s really necessary.”

Ba’al: “Nonsense, my dear, it is entirely necessary! Admittedly, the apology should perhaps be coming from a certain aggressive individual that wronged you firsthand, but I cannot ignore my part to play in this fiasco…”

Janice looks at her watch before turning her eyes back on Ba’al.

Janice King: “You know, if you want to speak about this on camera, I could get a camera crew here in like, two minutes…”

Ba’al gives a signature thin smile but shakes his head.

Ba’al: “No my dear, this isn’t necessarily something that needs to be aired in public unless you personally want it to be so… but as I am evidently the reason for Mr. Davids’ erratic behaviour, i feel it would be remiss of me not to apologise for my part played in the ugly scenes from earlier. As a well respected sports journalist and a member of the GCW Hall of Fame, you deserve much better than what you recieved earlier.”

Janice actually seems to be lapping up the praise and she smiles coyly, giving a look that is trying to be humble while telling an entirely different story all together.

Ba’al: “I am just glad that his antics and attitude has not ruined your evening, because I think we can both agree that it would be to Livewire’s detriment but GCW as a whole, if our senior - and indeed finest - reporter was unable to continue her duties for the remainder of the evening. As I have said to my dear wife many times Janice, there is none finer when it comes to getting to the heart of matters than Janice King and I hope that Sinistry can continue our good working relationship with you for many years to come.”

Janice King: “Well, I… yes, absolutely, and I… I’m glad to know my work is appreciated. Thank you. And thank you for the apology, it is gratefully accepted, even if I still don’t think it was needed from someone as upstanding as you, Kirian.”

Ba’al gives another bow of respect, actually bringing a hand up to his heart to add an extra layer of smarmy to the ensemble.

Ba’al: “I’m glad we could iron this out, Janice. As I said, I must be off but thank you for allowing me to steal a moment of your time and I truly do mean that I hope we can continue our positive working relationship going forward. The Sinistry shall always appreciate those hard working individuals with integrity and class. Have a good evening, my dear Janice.”

And with that, Ba’al takes his leave, bowing himself out. Janice watching his leave, appearing slightly flustered as she watches him go before suddenly shaking her head, snapping out of it. She checks her watch again before rolling her eyes and she turns, heading off in the opposite direction and as she leaves the scene fades out.

Gauntlet Match
Isabella Harker vs. ???
This is to test the endurance of Isabella Harker heading into the chamber!

[Harker’s first opponent was Carmen Diaz. Carmen used her lucha style and high flying ability to keep the match at a fast pace but Harker eventually caught her out of nowhere with The Stake for a cover...1...2...3! The pace didn’t slow down at all when Caitlyn Perry came down next. Perry used the same strategy and got just a little more success than Carmen but fell victim to The Stake followed by Beastly Bindings and a tap out! Next out was Saul Ramsey. Saul slowed things down with a technical, submission based attack. Saul did quite well but Harker managed to fight back with Unseen Knee followed by Back To Dust! The Crushing Blow followed by Beastly Bindings and a tap out! Aurora Ramsey was the last competitor out. She picked up the pace again and Harker was fatigued by this point, allowing Aurora to strike her from all sides. Aurora strikes her with Thorn. She goes for Aurora Borealis and connects for the cover...1...2...3NOOO! Harker kicks out! Aurora goes for another Aurora Borealis but Harker gets her knees up this time! Harker with a Crushing Blow and then The Stake! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Isabella Harker

(Backstage we find a livid General Manager of Livewire, Francis Taylor, sitting at her desk shouting at the director of security, who happens to be her brother Matthew Taylor.)

Francis: Tell me one thing, brother of mine. Just one thing...HOW IN THE BLOODY HELL DID SHE GET INSIDE?!

(He sighs and shrugs his shoulders.)

Matthew: I have no idea, sister.

Francis: He may be an obnoxious idiot who deserved every bit of that beating, but he is still part of Team Livewire and we need him healthy in order to defeat Team Shotgun!

Matthew: I am certain he will be ready for Survival of the Fittest. He has taken a lot worse than that and come back for more.

Francis: Maybe so, I still want him to receive the best medical care to assure he is ready. And Matthew…

Matthew: Yes?

Francis: Find whoever it is that let Angelica inside the building and FIRE THEM!

(He arches a brow.)

Matthew: Fire them?

Francis: Yes! She even advertised that she was coming and yet YOUR security staff couldn’t stop her?! Fire them. Hire new, more competent workers.

Matthew: As you wish.

(Matthew walks off and the scene shifts.)

The show cuts back to the arena and the fans roar as they see themselves on the big screen. The camera cuts to various parts of the crowd before the lights in the auditorium cut.

The fan’s begin to buzz in anticipation as an unknown song begins to play over the speakers, the room still in darkness until the music kicks in completely and with it, the screen lights up and a spotlight lights up the stage.

The words “MOTOR CITY BITCH” flash across the screen in bright orange as the fans roar and Sophie James, lit by the spotlight, throws back her hood and her arms out wide.

McMahon: “I don’t believe it! That’s Sophie James!!”

Storm: “I don’t get why you’re excited Marty, she told the world on twitter that she’s signed her deal to join the Livewire roster days ago…”

McMahon: “But she makes her return tonight and she hasn’t been seen inside a GCW building in years! This is a major coup for Livewire!”

Already making her way down the ramp, Sophie reaches the ring and jogs up the steps before quickly passing through the ropes and she hams it up a little in the ring, soaking up the cheers some more before she finally approaches the corner and requests a mic from Robert E. Lee, who gladly hands one to her.

Storm: “Well, try to keep the excitement to a minimum, Marty… but it looks like we’re gonna get to hear why she chose Livewire.”

McMahon: “Superior brand, obviously…”

Sophie walks to the middle of the ring and the lights raise as her music fades, but the crowd noise only increases, people cheering for the former UWA World Champion which brings a smile to the redheads face. She eventually waves her hand though and brings the microphone up to her mouth, shouting into it with excitement.

Sophie James: “WHERE’S MY MOTHER CITY BITCHES AT?!”

The fans practically all roar in unison, and Sophie grins, pacing quickly for a second or two as she grins happily before getting back to it.

Sophie James: “FUCK I’ve missed that… seriously, I have MISSED that reaction, the energy you Bitches reign down on the ring, the feeling it gives us assholes in the ring… damn guys, you have no idea how electric I feel right now just standing in this ring! If anyone needs their phone charging, toss it over; I can probably charge it just by holding the thing!”

The crowd laugh, some cheer. A few groan at the poor joke, which just makes Sophie laugh.

Sophie James: “So I know there’s probably a few of you out there that follow me on twitter, rght?”

This gets another cheer.

Sophie James: “Then me being here tonight, it probably shouldn’t come as much of a shock at all, should it? Was only a few days ago that I officially announced my return to the ring, after an extremely productive meeting with Francis Taylor, where she had a contract to offer less than two hours after the meeting ended… it’s nice to know that my stock hasn’t plummeted since my disappearance from SCW…”

The mention of one of GCW’s biggest rivals draws a boo from some quarts of the crowd but many of the fans cheer again at the mention of Sophie signing a deal.

Sophie James: “This isn’t my first time in GCW and it sure as shit ain’t my first time coming to a company ready to have to start at the bottom again… but you know what? I’m not afraid anymore. See Bitches, in the past I’ve always been hesitant, I was worried or insecure I guess, about failing, about whether I was gonna blow it or ruin things before they got going… my past is an open book, one that got played out very publically at times, so it shouldn’t come as any great secret that i used to use drugs heavily until the last two years… I think a lot of that was because I pressured myself into succeeding, or trying to cover my worry about NOT doing so I guess? But let me tell you guys, getting clean is a HELL of a wake up call to all of the poisonous behaviour…”

The fans begin to applaud, though Sophie is quick to wave them down.

Sophie James: “Nah, I didn’t say tht for an ego rub or a pat on the back guys, I said it because it’s true. When i got clean, I started to see things differently to how I’d seen them until that pint. I didn’t look at the company I was in and work out just how many stars were ahead of me in the picking order, I looked at how many people I’d have to go throguh to get to where I wanted to be! And it worked, didn’t it, because I became the UWA World Heavyweight Champion, didn’t I?”

Another round of boos from specific parts of the arena. Sophie jus grins.

Sophie James: “And now I start that journey again. It’s one of the hardest you can ever take, at least in terms of this business anyway. It isn’t just the people trying to keep you down, it’s everyone else trying to get up. Have you heard of the phrase ‘crab bucket’ before? Because that’s the title picture in the professional wrestling business guys, and I may be able to look at things in a new way theses days, but that busines hasn’t changed one iota and it’s STILL going to be difficult regardless of the fact I’m clean and sober no… but that’s why I’m here, guys! I’m here because I did it once before, and now? Now I see it as the sky is my limit! Ginger Nation-”

A mixed reaction of cheers and boos fill the air but Sophie ignored them and carries on.

Sophie James: “Ginger Nation may not be an active thing anymore because my hair is as red as it ever was and it’s about time the Motor City chapter got her name back in the fucking title hont, you know what I mean?!”

The fans roar.

Sophie James: “So here I am… here I am, ready to begin my quest to try and scale the top of the business for a second time… because just like heroin, once you’ve tasted World Title success once, you want it all again! And again! So i’m putting everyone on notice, friend or foe…the Motor City Bitch has arrived… and if you think I’m here to play then you are sorely mistaken! And to the guys and gals in the back? I want you to remember one thing… Love Me or Hate Me, it’s Still An Obsession!”

With that, Sophie winks right down the lens of the camera before she walks back to the corner to hand the microphone back to Robert E. Lee and her music hits for a second time as Sophie exits the ring and begins to make her way back up the ramp.

McMahon: “Statement of intent from Sophie James here on Livewire and you know, I wouldn’t bet against her to do just that either!”

Storm: “I dunno Marty, GCW isn’t SCW or UWA… if she wants to get to the top here on Livewire, she’s gonne need to earn it!”

The camera continues to watch Sophie make her exit, high fiving fans on the way before she disappears throught he curtains and as she does, the scene fades out.

Backstage….

Lenore Price-Mason dressed in a pink robe and tights with her long blonde hair hanging down and nails a matte pink color, prepares herself in the mirror, she turns around and looks over at Ms. Budde who is in a red and black dress with peep toe pumps, long blonde hair hanging down and nails polished red. Langley Lohan is in a black dinner dress, open toed heels with her long silver hair hanging down and nails with a clear coat, she tilts her head, blue eyes fixated on Lenore…

Lenore: “What?”

Langley: “This is getting old.”

Ms. Budde: “She’s right. We have been hanging around doing nothing while everyone else seems to be making a statement. Nice touch on the Global Championship last Livewire, I do say considering how your match ended, it was the only way to at least send them a bit of a reprieve.”

Lenore: “I am tiring of it too. Which is why tonight I will make a huge statement in a Falls Count Anywhere Match. Andrew Raynes wants to play the tough guy yet throw me as a meat shield in front of that buffoon, Timothy Myers? What better way to put down a former SCW Champion and a GCW Hall of Famer all in one night? I think the problem here lies in the fact they still don’t believe in us. Rising Tide and Scream Machine feel they are superior to you two beautiful Amazons, as for me, I think for many I’m simply an afterthought. For many, they truly cannot comprehend that we are against a Woman’s revolution and we are more geared toward what I like to call, an Exodus of the “Diva” era and women in general who play victims to the misogyny and sexism that exists today….”

Budde smirks as Langley nods. Lenore turns to the camera and speaks….

Lenore: “Don’t you see it boys? Tonight, this is about ME. Andrew Raynes, you simply exist to remind us all especially the females on this roster that even men can run around this place without testicles and still be considered men. As for Timothy Myers, I think we all know that he hasn’t cared about anyone but himself, he is here these days to instill his own agenda and mask it under competition. That’s always been the problem with the GCW and especially the Livewire Brand. Suddenly we have a former junkie get all the press when she was involved with an insufferable asshole like Ace Marshall and a whiny, little fake twat who wants to pretend she is “bad” in Cassidy Carter? This is what GCW is about now? Whatever happened to wrestling? The sport we participate in, the skills I have garnered throughout my career, being WASTED on the ULW roster or even the UWA? What about Budde playing backstage fiddle to some Network that has about as much clout as The Hanson Brothers these days? Or Langley who her physical appearance and looks alone, forget about her dynasty for a second should have been signed a long time ago but instead piddled away in Canada and Mexico? Don’t even get me started with the SCW where they tried to break up Money In The Bank that cost us the Tag Titles at RTG.”

Her eyes narrow, biting down on her jaw….

Lenore: “You can chastise my cousins, my family name, the Cannons for what they have done. You can run the Lohan name in the mud or act like Ms. Hannah Budde isn’t one of the most dominant wrestlers in that ring today because you rather give trash their moment in the spotlight? Women are not whores, sluts and jezebels, they are what you see in front of you right now and in just a few minutes this one right here is about to exploit two of your top stars and let it be known that no SCW or GCW Champion, no Hall of Famer will define who WE are and what we DO…. And THAT is make HERstory! And boys, after tonight, I’ll make you history.”

Without another word Lenore walks out, Langley right behind her and Ms. Budde wipes her face and grins ear to ear…..

Non-Title
Steel Cage Match
Nadia Allen vs. Mason Van Stanton

[Mason Van Stanton was not lying when he said he was trained as a wrestler, so in the early stages he kept the match relatively close by fighting a technical based fight. But Mason wrestles so little that he is very rusty and Nadia quickly and easily overcame him. Nadia brutalized and bludgeoned him against the side of the cage, busting Mason wide open. Just as it seemed all was lost Destiny Van Stanton started ascending the side of the cage. She leapt from the top of the cage to the inside onto Nadia. Nadia and Destiny started brawling. Mason is trying to pull himself up. Destiny measures for a superkick but Nadia moves out of the way and Destiny accidentally strikes Mason inside! Nadia with Death by Poison to Destiny! She locks Mason in Toxin Chamber and he immediately taps out!]
WINNER: Nadia Allen

The scene cuts backstage where we see the brotherhood of sith, Andrew and Dustin, getting ready for tonight's main event, a true endurance test. Andrew looked focused as he'd been in this position before. This wasn't just a main event to Andrew though, this was a chance to make a statement on two people who were gonna be the biggest thorns in his side heading into the chamber match at survival of the fittest. Dustin was helping him prep, a falls count anywhere match was something they had been through together and no one knew carnage better than these two.

Dustin: You feeling good?

Andrew: I feel great, I can't wait to exercise my will against these two little clowns. It's funny, all these people trying to posture towards a title they think they have a shot at winning but don't understand what's about to happen to them. You honestly think Harkers little endurance gauntlet is gonna prepare her for the chamber? Not when we're all in there at the same time beating on her, you can't prepare for that. Or when you think you have a handle on things until your face connects with steel for the first time and shatters everything. That's what tonight is going to be about. I feel great knowing I don't have to show restraint. I can ensure that neither of these two make it to the chamber.

Dustin chuckles as Andrew looks annoyed.

Dustin: You know they're gonna do whatever it takes to keep you from the chamber too right?

Andrew rolls his eyes.

Andrew: Of course, Timmy thinks he's got me all figures out and can't wait to exact what he thinks will be revenge for me constantly getting the better of him. I wouldn't be surprised if him and Lenore tried to take me out.

Dustin: I'm sure they'll expect me to get involved as well.

Andrew: Of course. You're just my sidekick remember.

Andrew laughs bow as Dustin looks annoyed.

Andrew: Chill, Lenore and Timmy are both gonna understand who they're facing inside that chamber. If you wanna see a real endurance match, watch how I can resist whatever they wanna throw at me and how I'll keep coming. I know they want to have their chance to silence me and Timmy is gonna do whatever it takes to stop because I've proven to be one of the most dangerous people in this company and this is gonna be something that gets me ready for what's to come.

I know that's something a lot of these people aren't ready for. If they were, Isabella wouldn't waste her time trying to prove herself in an endurance match and face them at once, powers would do more than run his mouth on twitter trying to act like he's gonna walk out without a scratch. This falls count anywhere match is where I show all five of them that the hate is very real and allows me to embrace my true self and true power. What everyone will see tonight is the very definition of hate on display and a warning to everyone walking into that chamber just what's coming for them.

There is no remorse coming I'm not gonna feel bad for destroying these two. If they can't hack it then maybe they need to reevaluate who they are. I'm the man who this close to finally capturing first world title and I'll be damned if I let these kids think they can out violence me. It's time I go out there and show the world just what's coming.

Dustin and Andrew bump fists and make their way out.

Voice: “The Tide is rising…”

The scene opens up. It’s grainy. It’s black and white. It’s without polish or pretention, as are the men featured: Bash Kincade and Hugo Magnussen, better known as The Rising Tide. With the camera positioned upwards at the imposing tandem, their expressions show anything but a lack of confidence: A sneer on Bash’s face, and a smirk on Hugo’s. But, as usual, it’s Bash who does the talking…

Bash: “It’s amazing, ain’t it? The closer Scream Machine comes to LOSING their Global Tag Team Championships, the louder and more boisterous they become. Me and Hugo here, we seen it happen many times before. The desperation masked as bravado… we’re inside their heads, them two. They’ll never admit it, but we’re inside their heads right where we wanna be. And soon, when those Tag Team titles are up, they’ll be ripe for the picking by the Rising Tide.”

Bash steps back a half-step as Hugo begins to speak.

Hugo: “As for the HERstory Makers… the girls talk a good game. They fight a good game. Twice now we’ve been unable to settle the score. Well, at Survival of the Fittest, that score is another that’s going to be settled. The entire metrics of an elimination match dictate that two teams have to fall before a winner is declared. So right there, problem solved. All the condescension of who does and doesn’t “deserve” a Championship opportunity can be written off as Champions wishing to preserve their reign against something that they know they CANNOT weather.”

Bash: “So let ‘em all come out, talking all tough, making their little declarations that mean NOTHING. Their words ain’t NOTHING but empty promises because when you step to the Tide, you’re gonna get swept the fuck away!”

Hugo smirks.

Hugo: “No stopping us now. We’ve got gold in our sights.”

Bash: “And four tryin’ to stand in our way. Sound like our kinda war. See ya then.”

With that, the boots of Bash and Hugo raise, kicking the camera away as we cut to black.

Main Event
Falls Count Anywhere
Lenore Price-Mason vs. Timothy Myers vs. Andrew Raynes
With the names involved, it shouldn’t come as any surprise that the main event was everything it promised to be and then some. With the stipulation involved, it came as no shock when the action quickly left the ring, but Lenore seemed to be pacing herself in the early moments, choosing to sit back and let Tim and Andrew tear strips from each other. Lenore wasn’t afraid to get her shots in though, in fact she got in plenty as the action took them to the top of the stage at first and as Tim speared Andrew into the set, Lenore was quick to catch the big man with a punt that she thought would give her the pinfall.

Myers kicked out at two and Lenore instead tried to pin Andrew but he got his shoulder up too. Lenore turned on the referee and thanks to the triple threat rules, she was safe from disqualification when she got in his face to complain about a slow count. With her back turned, Andrew made to get back to his feet and go for Lenore but Tim cut him off and pushes Andrew into a steel beam holding the big screen. Lenore turned and noticed both men back up and she went right for Myers. He traded blows with Lenore on the stage but Andrew came flying at both from nowhere and the action spilled through the curtain to the gorilla position backstage.

Lenore sent Tim crashing into a table holding a monitor but Andrew was right there to stop her capitalising and Andrew and Lenore began to brawl as they headed away from gorilla. The camera followed the action as the pair traded blows, one of the production areas and into catering where Lenore grabbed at a bottle of water and ripped off the cap to spray it into Andrew’s eyes. Momentarily blinded, Andrew swung wildly but Lenore ducked easily and threw Andrew into the wall. Lenore cleared the food and drink from the top of one of the catering tables, clearly with ideas of putting Andrew through it but as she turns around she’s met with a huge shoulder barge from the reappearing Tim, sending Lenore crashing over the table to the floor.

The action eventually spilled to the floor side of the stage with the fans roaring as all three competitors brawled their way back out into the arena and everything was a weapon at this point, from each other, to the walls, floor, barricades, even a kitchen sink would have been used if they found one. In the end, the desire between Tim and Andrew to destroy one another was what brought about the ending. Back on the stage, with Lenore on all fours catching her breath and Tim leaning against the set, Andrew suddenly rushed Myers, looking for the Code Of The Sith, but Myers with a burst of energy, hit the Flatline out of nowhere. But unfortunately for both, the momentum took them over the side of the stage, crashing to the floor below. The fans groaned collectively, and almost missed Lenore staggering to the edge of the stage.

Looking down at Raynes and Myers below, Lenore seemed to think long and hard and almost seemed to change her mind as she took a step away from the edge of the stage… until she sprang forward and threw herself off the edge of the stage and hit a huge senton onto the prone bodies of Tim and Andrew below. The referee rushed down to find Lenore draped across Myers. He drops down and makes the count. 1,2,3!
Winner: Lenore Price-Mason