Livewire 8.19

admin
Site Admin

Livewire 8.19

Post by admin » Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:23 am

Livewire - November 3, 2019 (Philips Arena, Atlanta, GA)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
Stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

"Giannis" hits the PA system as the crowd immediately reacts. Cheers, boos, all are heard. Soon, Travis Vessey calmly makes his arrival, the camera shooting from behind him. He's sporting white dress shirt with brown slacks and black dress shorts on his feet. He has the GCW Global Championship draped across his shoulders. Travis smiles briefly when he looks around the crowd, taking a moment to looking at a few members of the audience. He later begins his walk down the ramp.

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentleman, please welcome at this time, the GCW Global Champion, TRAVVVVIS....VESSSSEY!

The crowd continues to shower him with a mixture of cheers and boos. Travis takes his time walking down to the ring, waving at a few people in the front row and even slapping the occasional hand. Travis gets towards ringside and he turns to the right. He looks at the crowd, never taking his eyes of them. He loops around the ring, nodding at the announcers and the staff members before he walks up the steel steps and enters the ring. Travis then hoist up his championship up high, provoking more reactions from the crowd. A mic is soon tossed in the ring as he picks it up. His music soon fades and the crowd erupts with cheers and boos alike. Travis takes a moment to listen, flashing a brief smile before looking around the ring a bit. He brings the microphone up to his lips.

Travis: I often say this and stand by this statement that GCW has the greatest collection of wrestling talent in the world. You can look up and down the Livewire roster, the Shotgun roster and you'll see world class wrestler after world class wrestler. Followed by some of the best up and coming talent in the world. And I don't say this simply because I'm a proud member of this company or the fact that I've gone up in this company and it's this company that I call home. Taking that out of the way, I believe when all of you around the world, buy a ticket to a GCW show, you're watching the best wrestling has to offer.

The crowd roars before Travis can continue. He pauses for a split second, before speaking.

Travis: And the debates about who's the best goes back and forth because there's so many options to choose from. So many opinions about who's the face of this company. That last part is a bit subjective but regarding the first question; regarding the best in GCW. That has an objective, definitive answer and that answer is me!

Th crowd erupts once again, with clear cheers and boos are heard. Travis chuckles a bit as he regains his composure.

Travis: And that's not just because I have the GCW Global Championship in my possession. That's the cherry on top. But when you factor in the body and this year and the year prior, there's no one on top of their game or able to keep that up as consistency as me.

Travis hears more mixed reactions, but he continues.

Travis: And yet...despite being the best GCW has to offer, despite being the top dog on this brand, despite wrestling at a level that not many can get to, within a second, it can all be gone.

Travis pauses and takes a deep breath.

Travis: The title, my status, my health, all of it. All it takes is to be a little slow, a little late for all of this to be over. Getting to the top is one time, realizing how fragile that spot is, that's the thing. That's what I'm learning every day. Everyone knows the cliche sayings about not taking things for granted. And while that's true, it has deeper meaning when you're in this position. When you're the one on top, every eye, every ear is on you. If you notice, as all of you do, I walked down to the building tonight by myself. I walked down this ramp by myself. Later tonight, I'm going to wrestle against two people who want to take this title from me by myself. And then I'm going to leave this building by myself. And the next show, the cycle repeats. No entourage, no managers speaking for me. Every match, every appearance, it's me myself and I. And I take it all as a man because if I'm anything to you all, champion, GCW's best, the thing that I will always be is a man.

The crowd applauds. Travis nods.

Travis: But that doesn't take away the real threats that are coming from this title. Or the fact that at any moment, I could be jumped by the likes of Brotherhood of Sith, HERstory Makers or any group of people that have something to prove. Winning this title again was the greatest achievement of my career because I had to fight to get all the way back here. What I didn't expect was to feel as lonely as I do right now.

Travis stares at the crowd.

Travis: I don't have anyone watching my back. I don't have any allies. I don't have the luxury of taking a night off because if I do, everyone in the back will smell blood. Everyone in the back will believe that they can rattle me and push me off this spot. If I show any weakness, then people will try even harder to come after me. All of that leads to this pressure that none of you could ever believe. I have never felt more exposed in my life as I do right now. One of my closet friends, who's not in the business, said this to me and it has me thinking. It's like going on stage naked hoping for applause and not laughter. And as crazy as that analogy sounds, in a strange way, it ring to be true.

Travis walks around the ring a bit.

Travis: So you take the main event tonight. Derek Powers

The crowd boos a bit when his name is mentioned.

Travis: And Isabella Harker..

The crowd roars as Travis doesn't break stride talking.

Travis: Two of the five challengers that I have to face in the Elimination Chamber at Survival of the Fittest. And they both have aimed their guns at me. Derek Powers believes he has what it takes to take me down. And Harker...Harker I know how much you would love the chance for that Chamber to come down to you and me so you can right your wrongs and take back what I took from you. You take that. Then you take Lenore Mason and Andrew Raynes..

The crowd boos.

Travis: Two people who had a lot of fun raising my championship up in the air a month ago after a match I had in which I was jumped. Two people who have a lot of talk and a lot of momentum behind them. And they have a lot of belief and confidence that they will be able to beat me. Andrew Raynes, you in particular, have made it clear to me that you don't think of me as a champion or take in account what I've done in thi company. Most importantly, you don't think much of me as a man.

Travis snares a bit.

Travis: And while that's all part of the game and I welcome it. I should remind you and everyone here why there's a difference between a former World Champion and someone who's never been World Champion.

The crowd oohs. Travis grits his teeth.

Travis: That there's a difference between a man who stands tall and a man who ran away from the last company he was in because he couldn't.

The oohs grow louder.

Travis: And there's a difference between someone who will do whatever it takes to walk out still champion and someone who doesn't quite have enough balls to put me out of commission!

Travis raises his voice, uncharacteristically, as the crowd roars a bit.

Travis: I have no qualms on doing what needs to be done in order to survive. Whether people cheer me or boo me because of it, I have too much respect for this game and for myself not to give everything I have to maintain. But I want to make something clear to everyone of my challengers, including you Timothy Myers, the last challenger that I didn't mention. It's not a slight against you but if you feel a way about it, that's on you. Merely surviving would imply that I'm getting by because of flukes. And while luck does play a role in everyone, I'm not looking to survive this triple threat tonight or the Chamber. I'm looking to dominate.

The crowd gives a mixed reaction.

Travis: I'm looking to defend. i'm looking to remain GCW Global Champion and the top dog of Livewire AND of GCW. Because you all are chasing me, I'm chasing further validation. And in this brand, where everyone has a free opportunity to come after me and prove that they can take my spot, I'm on alert. You won't catch me slipping. You won't catch me off guard. Because I know what to expect. I know what's coming. And that's the reason why at the end of the day, whether any of my challengers want to have dreams of holding my championship again when I'm down on the ground, the only person who'll get to call himself the actual champion will be the one who's the last MAN standing. Travis Vessey.

He eyes the crowd.

Travis: By. Any. Means.

"Giannis" hist the PA system as Travis drops the mic. The crowd continues to shower him with a mixed reaction as Travis regathers himself and takes a moment to decompress. He looks at the crowd as they react to him before he slowly exists the ring and starts walking up to the ramp.

Sophie James IN ACTION
[Sophie’s opponent was none other than indy scene hero The Buxom Brawler. Well maybe not a “hero” but she tried to do her best against Sophie, as a brawl ensued early on. Did you expect anything less from someone calling themselves “The Buxom Brawler”? In any event Sophie quickly would take over the match and connect with the Detoxer and then just for good measure hit MCM as well to put an exclamation point upon her GCW return, pinning the brawler 1...2...3!]
WINNER: Sophie James

Bash Kincade: “Tonight, tonight, to-NIGHT!”

The scene opens up back in the locker-room. The Rising Tide - Hugo Magnussen and Bash Kincade - are standing in front of a brick wall. As usual, Bash does the talking.

Bash: “Tonight, to save you the trouble and wonder of what’s going to happen, let me spell it out for you. Team Perry… Caitlyn and Kenny… are done. Finished. They are the best you could do? The biggest challenge you could put in front of The Rising Tide? Does no one else have the balls to STEP the FUCK UP!?”

Hugo chuckles.

Hugo: “That’s what brought all of this about, isn’t it? No one stepping up except for us, and then everyone else trying to ride on our coattails. You had the Global Tag Team Champions try to outright refuse to face us…”

Bash: “Because we can beat ‘em.”

Hugo: “HERstory Makers? They were waiting for a shot to be handed to them… and got offended when we made the challenge.”

Bash: “Take note… everything happening around the Global Tag Team Championships today is happening because The Rising Tide stepped up and laid down the gauntlet. Without that, you’d have Champions trying to play badass over on the other show, and the other challengers STILL sitting back and waiting to be HANDED an opportunity. But the Rising Tide, we don’t wait. We CERTAINLY don’t run. As Team Perry is going to learn in moments, we hit hard. We hit fast. And we leave bodies in our wake.”

Hugo: “Scream Machine… HERstory Makers… pay attention. Because the fate of Team Perry will mirror that of anyone who tries to stand between us and the GCW Global Tag Team Championships. The Tide will Rise…”

Bash: “And we’re taking you all DOWN! Perrys… nothing personal.”

With that, the scene cuts away.

The first thing notice is the chiseled jaw.

Then you notice as the camera slowly continues downward we see that even in grey armani that it is clear that this man is much more than just a chiseled jaw. In fact, if you were to inspect, everthing is chiseled. The man literaally looks like he has been made from granite. As camera goes back up after covering every inch of his body, the camera does stop the jaw instead it goes right to his face and that is when we realize that we have been looking at Victor Mason.

However, we just as quickly as the crowd watching this in the arena starts to cheer, when they realize that is NOT Victor Mason we or they are listenting to.

Kelsai: Victor Mason. I'm sorry, but sometimes I get a little distracted by this handsome, loving, kind, humorous, charming, good looking man that is my husband. Honestly who can blame me, I mean just look at him ladies? I think it is safe to say that I am only a 7 or 8 on my best days but that man?

That man is a 10 if there ever was one! Did I mention patient, because afterall, you would have to be incredibly patient to be married to a naive little twit like me, or at least that is what some would have you believe. So needless to say, I am very fortunate and blessed to have him not as a part of my life, but as the center of my universe and when the center of my universe starts feeling as though he should remain back here while I wrestle because in his mind he has failed me? That makes me a very angry woman, because he would never, ever fail me!

The camera is set up a tripod now and Kelsai walks out from behind it to a deafening roar from the crowd. In jeans and a new Kelsai Adamson-Mason T-shirt that says on the front "Play Time Is Over" and her picture with her name on the back, Kelsai briefly smiles bright and warm for the fans but is quickly back to the business at hand.

Kelsai: When Victor was locked in the dressing room 6 weeks ago while I was being assaulted in the ring by 4 cowards 4-on-1 he did not fail me! Just like earlier this year when another coward attacked me from behind while running in New York City's Central Park, he did not fail me! Would all of you like for me to tell you who failed me?

Destiny Van Stanton failed me!

Chastity Noelle failed me!

Kendra Classic failed me!

Hannah Myers failed me!

The crowd roars again while Kelsai starts to pace back and forth in front of Victor who sits stoic as ever taking it all in

Kelsai: Those four cowards failed me because they took me away from wrestling, took away from what I was born do, took me away from all of you fans, but want to know who those four women failed the most?

They failed each other because they didn't get the job done! They failed each other because I stand before you not here to tell you that I am not going to make it back. Rather I stand before you now to tell you with resolve and razor sharp focus like I have never had before, that it is time, and I am ready to claim my spot at the front of the line, and nobody is going to stop me. You see, I didn't know it right away, but that night 6 weeks ago they didn't set me back and they certainly didn't end my wrestling career.

What they did do however is they helped me turn the corner, and now I am ready to take the next step. Oh I am not cleared to wrestled tonight, but very, very soon I will be ready. I will be ready, but they will not be ready for me.

Livewire will not be ready!

GCW will not be ready!

SCW will not be ready!

I am coming for all of you, ready to take my place and you are never going to know what hit you.

Stopping her pacing, Kelsai pauses and looks directly into the camera Victor comes alongside of her and smirks.

Because play time is over, and now this time?

I am going take what is mine!

Abruptly, the scene fades to pink.

Rising Tide vs. Team Perry
[Caitlyn and Kenny’s fast paced high risk offense was no match for Hugo and Bash as they seemed unaffected by the offense. Hugo and Bash quickly began to pound away at the two until finally finishing things off with a Riptide to Kenny Perry for a pin and the 1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Rising Tide

In the crowd, Mariah - the young woman seen on Shotgun this past week - can be seen. The crowd around her tries to mug for the camera, but she beckons security closer to her, pushing her back.

McMahon: “That young woman, Mariah, is set to be a new GCW superstar once management figures out which brand to put her on.”

Storm: “I’m telling’ ya, Marty. She would be at home RIGHT HERE on Livewire! Look at the young talent we have… HERstory Makers… Scream Machine… Ronin… others! It’s a veritable buffet of girl power here.”

McMahon: “I don’t think she’s a “girl power” type. She was trained by Hayley Gold though, and definitely seems destined for greatness.”

Storm: “I’ve been around a long time… this one’s special, Marty! I can feel it!”

She grins for the camera before blowing a kiss. After that, she looks around in disgust, ordering security to keep the Atlanta faithful farther away from her as the scene cuts elsewhere.

Atlanta, Georgia. For most competitors, it’s just another stop, another city on another tour across the United States. For a few, it’s a hometown return. For others, it’s among the last places in the world they want to be. For others, it’s a place to force the reliving of the past - particularly when the numbers 28 and 3 come into the conversation.

But for Rina Takeuie, it is something entirely different. As she stands in the hallways, observing photos of popular events to take place in the state, almost trembling and unable to contain her smile, she looks around.

Rina: “It feels like I’m standing on hallowed ground.”

She cannot believe her luck. After leaving her family - and finding herself disowned - to pursue her wrestling dreams in the United States, she had known there was a chance to someday compete in the city her father broke into the US wrestling scene in. Hiero Takeuie, a former Georgia Cruiserweight Champion, was fondly remembered by wrestling historians in the area as a popular crossover star, bringing Japanese wrestling to the fans of Georgia All-Star Wrestling. He had found himself in GAW’s Hall of Fame, a fact that was not lost on Rina as she faced a photo of him and his “interpreter”, Matt Fuji. It was a moment that brought a tear to her eye.

Rina: “I do this for you, father…”

She reaches out, touching the photograph as a smile curls onto her face. But it isn’t long before a familiar voice speaks out behind her.

Voice: “He was one of a kind.”

Turning to face the source of the voice, she sees her trainer, Japanese wrestling icon Samurai Toshiaki, standing behind her. His arms are held behind his back in reverence. As she sees him, she bows.

Rina: “Sensai Toshiaki… I did not expect to see you here.”

Toshiaki: “And miss my prized student’s most emotional appearance to date? This place meant a lot to your father. It is a shame that your mother would not approve of you being here.”

Rina held her head low.

Rina: “How… how is mother?”

Toshiaki: “She is well. I assure you that, while she remains angry with you, she is finding peace.”

Rina: “Oh… good.”

She nodded her head. While she was happy about her family’s good fortune, she was still not there herself…

Toshiaki: “So tonight, you get to compete where he did. Nervous?”

A smile comes back onto Rina’s face.

Rina: “Excited, mostly. I was a toddler when my father competed here. I’m sure there are people in the crowd tonight who were children when he competed, and now they’re here with their own children. It’s all very humbling to think I even get this opportunity.”

Toshiaki: “Well, you have sacrificed so much for the opportunity. It is time the fates give you something back.”

Toshiaki looks Rina over, his look of pride melting into concern.

Toshiaki: “You… you’re not going with the Ronin paint tonight?”

Rina had thought about it briefly. Donning the Ronin paint tends to unlock a side of Rina that she cannot quite explain or understand on the surface. She shakes her head.

Rina: “Not tonight, Sensai. Tonight I need to greet these people as pure-faced as my father did in 2001. I was but a toddler then. I am now a woman, and I am ready to show this great city that the apple does not fall far from the proverbial tree. Ian McKinnon is going to learn that it was a mistake to cross me. Tonight, he falls.”

Toshiaki: “I trust you, Rina. But remember: The Ronin is there when you need it.”

Rina nods.

Rina: “I know. Thank you.”

She turns and walks off, leaving Toshiaki alone. He glares in her direction as she goes, a smile curled onto his face.

Ian McKinnon vs. Rina Takeuie
[The fans of Atlanta roared loudly with approval and support of Rina due to her family history with this city! It was a back and forth affair as Ian’s goal was to show Rina that she had made a mistake in getting involved with him and Trenton’s affairs. Rina battled back and connected with The Setting Sun for the 1...2...3 in highly competitive match.]
WINNER: Rina Takeuie

[The scene cuts backstage where we see the former North American Champion and Global Tag Team Champions, Andrew Raynes and Dustin Adams, getting ready for what’s coming tonight. Dustin with the chance to make a major statement against the current International Champion, Catalina Herrera; and Andrew undoubtedly wanting to get himself involved somehow in the events going on tonight.]

Dexter: Gentlemen!

[Andrew and Dustin turn their heads as they see Dexter Russell enter the shot right beside Dustin but then makes his way in-between them as if they were all buddies. Andrew and Dustin both give him a look as Dexter looks thrilled to be there.]

Dexter: Wanted to take a few moments here and get some words from the two of you as we get closer to Survival of the Fittest. You both will be challenging for individual gold in the Global and International Championships! Andrew, we know you’ve made your feelings known about tonight’s main event triple threat match; can you elaborate on what you said on twitter?

[Andrew smirks, not concerned at all about what he said because he meant it. He looks over at Dexter]

Andrew: What’s to honestly elaborate on, Dexter? These kids looking to “prepare themselves” for the Elimination Chamber that’s coming up for the Global Heavyweight Title; they want to act like this main event tonight is going to prepare them for it? Please, what a fucking joke. All I keep hearing from the likes of Vessey and Harker is that they have what it takes that they really want to get their fight on before walking into the hellish structure. So how do they prepare for it? By having a pathetic little triple threat match where they have to keep it in the ring, no weapons, no steel, nothing that will actually prepare them for when I smash their stupid little heads into unforgiving steel and glass they fucks them up for a long time. Coming from the current and former Global Heavyweight Champion, you would think that they would be stepping their actual game up to prepare themselves for what’s to come. Instead, Harker decides to give herself a gauntlet warmup to test her “endurance” and who does she face in that gauntlet match? Probably the four lowest card curtain jerkers on the entire GCW roster and gives herself a “real” test for herself. You call that endurance test? You think facing bottom of the barrel is going to prepare you for what’s to come? Get the fuck out of here with that weak ass bullshit. You two want a real endurance match? Then why not one, if not both of you, step the fuck up and face me in a street fight in two weeks next Livewire and show me what you’re actually made of before I obliterate you both inside that chamber!

[Andrew just walks away, completely furious over how these so called kids are pampering themselves with weak ass matches before the chamber match! Dexter then turns his attention over top Dustin!]

Dexter: Dustin, you’re getting a real test tonight as you have a non-title match against Catalina Hererra. I know you and Krissy have been trading shots on twitter as well and you have been looking to cement yourself as a singles threat!

Dustin: I don’t need to cement myself, Dexter, I have more than proven time and time again that I can easily handle things on my own. Punks like Catalina and Krissy both think they can easily handle the Inmate but the truth is that neither of them really know what's coming at Survival of the Fittest. What I plan on doing to Catalina tonight is going to be a mere preview of what's going to happen when I become International Champion. Krissy acts like she’s entitled to championships and her own time in the spotlight and cannot stand the fact that someone of my stature stands in her way. The fact that she tried to easily dismiss a threat like the Inmate tells you just how terrified she actually is. People want to assume I am only here to protect Andrew and be his muscle but it wasn’t Andrew who inserted himself into the Destiny X match and claimed a briefcase! It wasn’t Andrew who walked into the Promised Land Match and secured my spot for the International Championship. People want to sleep on me because they think they can easily overlook me as a threat. Tonight, it’s about showing everyone, especially Catalina and Krissy that Dustin Adams is the one to fear and I will have no trouble planting both of them with a death row slam tonight if they wanna do something about it!

[Dustin smirks as Dexter turns back over to Andrew who seemingly seems more than fired up at this point and doesn’t even give Dexter a chance to ask his question!]

Andrew: You see, Dex, people like who we are up against act like they are entitled to world titles and “tune up” matches where they don’t actually exert themselves in any capacity. You think Harker really broke a sweat in that gauntlet match? You think Powers is going to actually emerge as a threat in this chamber match from this triple threat match tonight? No, they won’t, because the chamber is something much different than anything they could prepare for. If they want to know what I am capable of going into the Chamber, go back and watch Civil War this past year. You wanna talk about endurance, you go see how I went through tacks, steel, glass, whatever the hell International Incident wanted to put us through and we STILL walked out as champions. Not only that, not only that Dexter, but then I went into the civil war match and went the longest in his battle royal, when I should have most likely been eliminated early. THEN, on top of that, I nearly went the distance in that triple threat match, where i had no rest, completely battered and bruised, coming so close to simply having a shot, A SHOT, at the World title of my choosing. That is the man that they will be entering the chamber with come Survival of the Fittest. People like the five that will face me don't understand what they’ll need to do in order to win this but i do. Hell, I’ll even respect someone like your fiancé, Aubrianna, who went from one show the night before, last year, and walked into that chamber match and won the Global Title when she most likely shouldn’t have. Matches like these mean something to those who want it the most. Can any of them say the same thing? They claim they will but deep down, they know that they are in over their heads going into the chamber with someone like me.

[Andrew backs off as Dustin smirks, Dexter looks over at him wanting to ask a question but Dustin just shakes his head.]

Dustin: Andrew and I don't have to rely on being a team in order to be successful, were not here to chase around the trash of the tag division. We came in and have taken over ever since. While others are fine with meddling in mediocrity, we have continued to evolve and build ourselves into things much greater than that. When Andrew and I are ready to make a statement in the tag division, we will take back what's ours with this briefcase of mine. We have the entire tag division in GCW on their heels because they know what we can do, even if they want to be in denial about it. Tonight though, is about showing everyone that the individual is as effective as the whole. That when Catalina steps into that ring with me tonight, even if Krissy wants to get involved, will understand that I am the ultimate threat to her championship at survival of the fittest. The Egotist and the Champion are about to learn first hand why the Inmate runs the asylum.

[Dustin scoffs and walks off as Andrew follows behind him leaving Dexter alone as the scene fades.]

I know, I know. You all have questions.

(A stage. A spotlight. "Narcissus is Back" by Christine and the Queens playing. One singular chair in the middle of the light. The man. Trevor Cash. Dressed in a white dress shirt, black slacks.)

We preached patience. No one can be patient, anymore can they?

(He laughs.)

Everything's at our fingertips. I get it. You can binge watch a whole season of shows in one setting. I'm guilty of it too. I live in the same world as all of you. But I miss the days where you had to wait a little to see what happens now. The water cooler talk about what we saw. Our predictions for what's going to happen. The speculation. It's missed. I miss it, at least.

(A silhouette appears in the background behind Trevor. A figure is seen posing, before vanishing.)

For Glory and Gold was a couple of months ago. That's the last time I've seen all of you and you have seen me. I walk down the usual corners of the Bay Area scene. I get questions. What am I doing with Krissy Sweetheart? Manager? Adviser? Assistant? All the same. Each time, i've kept my lips sealed. They all leave disappointed that they have to wait for the answers. Good thing happens to those who wait, right?

The truth is, if I told you when asked, that would take away something. If I answered all of your little inquires when you asked me, that would erode my authority. That's what I possess. Authority. Authority over my life. Authority over my choices, my career. The Bay Area boom? I'm apart of that. Both World Hazard Festivals have my fingerprints on that. Debate if you want on how much. Point still stands. The moment you give up your authority is the second you give up any rights to owning anything. And just like World Hazard, or all the lovely people who's made their way to mainstream attention from the Bay since that faithful day, I'm not being the passive man growing fat over his contributions. I'm the aggressor. I'm the hustler. I'm the creator.

(He stands up.)

Without initiative, without a dream, without a will, our dreams turn to unfulfilled wishes. Unfulfilled wishes that fall into someone else's laps. And then THEY profit off of your lack of will!

(his voice raises.)

Without a will, there's no way!

(The silhouette behind him appears again, posing.)

The nights where I lose sleep, thinking about the next and best ideas that I want to pursue, I didn't waste those to sit idly by!

(The silhouette disappears.)

Not once did I think it couldn't be done. Not once did I believe that I shouldn't go after them. The beauty of this world is that the best ideas of made from unreasonable and unexplained sources. Krissy and I, two different perspectives, cut from the same cloth.

(He stares at us.)

So yes, you have to wait! you have to wait to see what we're building. Progress is something that can't be stunted or sacrificed. Or rushed. In time, you won't have to ask us any questions because you'll see it for yourselves. and when we do, we'll be the only ones on the tip of everyone else's tongue. Everyone's too distracted and we rather not be caught up with everything else. We're above that. We won't accept anything or anyone who aren't solely into what we're doing. We don't want comparison. Starting with regaining the International Championship.

(Someone else enters into the light. A woman. Raven haired. Dressed in a black tanktop with black leather jeans. the silhouette appears again.)

(Then it cuts to darkness.)

Non-Title
Dustin Adams vs. Catalina Herrera

[The International Champion battled with intensity early on, striking Dustin fast and furious to keep him off balance. Dustin would take advantage of a mistake and then slowed the pace down with a series of power moves. He went for Death Row slam but Herrera countered with a tilt a whirl ddt. Herrera would quickly strike him from every angle. She hit the ropes but Adams connected with The Green Mile out of nowhere! The Death Row Slam! 1...2...3!]
WINNER: Dustin Adams

The show heads backstage to the interview area where we see Janice King standing there with her microphone primed and ready to go. To her left are Sinistry members Rachel Foxx and Ba’al, both wearing business attire, clearly not expecting to compete. On cue, Janice launches into her opening introductions.

Janice King: “Ladies and gentlemen, Hall of Fame lead interviewer Janice King here and I am standing with Rachel Foxx and Ba’al, known collectively as The Sinistry-”

The crowd in the auditorium and be heard booing but Janice ignores the reaction and continues.

Janice King: “Ba’al, you requested-”

Ba’al cuts her off.

Ba’al: “Please, my dear Janice, as I explained last week, we are beyond formalities. Call me Kirian, you are deserving of that honor.”

Janice doesn’t blush as such, but she does swell a little with pride maybe? Or importance. Something along those lines, either way.

Janice King: “Well, Kirian, you requested this interview and I am led to believe it is because you wish to address the situation with Steve Powers two weeks ago? The floor is yours, so have at it…”

A somber mood takes Ba’al as he nods his head slowly, mournfully almost. He addresses Janice, rather than the camera, when he speaks.

Ba’al: “First and foremost Janice, I would like to pass on our most sincere well-wishes to Mr. Powers, the very best… aha… teammate we could ask for on Team Livewire and obviously as Livewire captain I have, or had, complete faith in him also. The unfortunate events of two weeks previous, the vindictive actions of Ms. Jones’ and the unfortunate injuries sustained by Mr. Powers were unwarranted, unnecessary and uncalled for within the hallowed halls of the Livewire brand, I think we can all agree on that, jawohl? I appreciate that there has perhaps been liberties taken on both sides of the battle as far as the war of the brands is concerned, but Ms. Jones’ attack was not about scoring points or mind games, it was not about getting the psychological advantage over Team Shotgun before out cross-brand tag match. This was an assault, pure and simple, and I am sure a Hall of Fame-inducted journalist such as yourself can plainly see how inappropriate that is,yes?”

Janice nods her head in response to Ba’al’s question, but she doesn’t get chance to ask another question or make any sort of statement because Ba’al continues to speak.

Ba’al: “I cannot say with any great certitude whom one should direct his complaint to, because we are in a tricky predicament here, are we not? Should one contact Ms. Tabitha Silverstone as the head of the Shotgun brand in order to demand both punishment for Ms. Jones’ actions and restitutions for the consequences of them, or do I contact my own boss, Ms. Taylor, in order to insist something be done about this, as the head of our own brand within the company? You can see plain as day what effect Ms. Jones’ actions have had and how they will lead to the detriment of the entire company, not just Livewire; if Mr. Powers is unable to compete at Survival Of The Fittest then Shotgun will garner an advantage, but the fans will truly be the ones who suffer, robbed of an even and fair contest…”

Janice King: “I believe either would be an option, though I think we can guess what reactions you would get from both depending on which choice you made…”

Rachel snorts as Ba’al nods his head.

Rachel Foxx: “And that’s the problem we have right now, isn’t it? Because this has become a tit for tat situation involving everyone from the ground up; cross-brand matches like this, they bring about a fair amount of tribalism and that doesn’t just account for the locker room but the management too. Glory may be the only impartial piece on the board, but obviously she is too busy playing in SCW to truly care about what her extended family are getting up to here on Livewire. And as you so astutely pointed out Janice, the respective general managers will have their individual agenda’s, so there’s probably zero point talking with either because the tug of war that would follow would solve nothing…”

Ba’al nods his head once again, agreeing whole heartedly with his wife.

Janice King: “Does that add to the pressure to succeed, or does it add motivation to the desire?”

Ba’al: “Janice, all we desire is to represent our brand to the best of our ability and hopefully do our fans proud… but we would prefer to do that with even odds. So I request this; if Steve Powers is unable to compete at Survival of The Fittest, then I am firmly of the belief that Angelica Jones should be removed from the opposition team also. If we are robbed of our most valuable team member, then I feel it is only fitting that Team Shotgun are dealt a similar blow. I believe that is only fair, yes?”

Janice looks a little surprised as she turns back to the camera.

Janice King: “Wow, talk about a bombshell, ladies and gentlemen. A big request but also a fitting one? Your Hall of Fame reporter thinks so but how will Tabitha Silverstone and Francis Taylor respond? For now, Rachel, Ba’al, thank you for your time. Back to ringside!”

Tiffany Manning vs. Trenton Snow
[Trenton is clearly not taking this match seriously at first. Mocking Tiffany at several points in the match as they attempt to tie up. On one occasion, however, Tiffany starts pouring on the offense with quick strikes. Kicks, jabs, uppercuts, a dropkick, a hip toss, and a superkick sends Trenton to the floor. She leaps over the top with a suicide dive taking him down. She puts him back in the ring and hits another superkick for a cover and a two. Realizing that she means business Trenton starts turning up the offense that made him a former Global Champion. Eventually he catches Tiffany off guard and connects with Winter Solstice. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Trenton Snow

Backstage….

Lenore Price-Mason, Langley Lohan and Ms. Budde are in their dressing room getting ready. Ms. Budde checks her kneepads, wearing black and red same with Langley and Lenore. The HERstory Makers have a match against the Righteous Purifiers, they want to make a statement before their triple threat tag team match. The same can be said for Lenore Price-Mason who looks to walk out as Global champion outside the Chamber. She looks over at Budde who pats her kneepads…

Ms. Budde: “Why I think I’m ready.”

Turning to Langley who is doing pull up stretches…

Ms. Budde: “Those look like they hurt.”

Langley: “They do, feels great.”

Langley smirks, continuing her presses as she looks over at Lenore, pacing in her wrestling gear, they can both tell there is something on her mind…

Ms. Budde: “You know that I hate it when we go up against a bunch of pigs especially two that call themselves Righteous and Purifiers. Makes me wonder at times why I even bother, but hey, when we walk out of here tonight, they will know Class, sass and ass.”

Langley smirks, Lenore chuckles…

Lenore: “I am tired of skating by, it is time we make our big moves and show them why we are the best THREE kept secret in the GCW. I will walk out as Global Champion, you two will walk out as Tag Team Champion, what better way to go about thing then through actions and not just our words. We NEED to make that statement tonight, send the message like I have the last few months, beating all their heroes like I did last show with Raynes and Timothy, we ladies need for them to remember what we do here.”

Langley: “Now you are talking.

Ms. Budde: “See, that right there is impressive. You made Langley talk. Sugar Plums, I am just as sick and tired or paddling by like a cute dog in the lake, no, we need to be the crocodile that eats the little dog in the lake….. okay that was mean, but you know exactly what I am trying to get at and we will not do it unless we start acting on our own accord and stop following their rules and regulations. You know me, Lenore better than anyone but my momma, we have the power, we have the beauty and the brains. We came together for one reason, and it’s going to happen, or have you lost faith?”

Lenore shakes her head….

Lenore: “I have never lost faith. Tonight, lets make our final statement and turn some heads one way or the other. Then and only then will they see us as more than just three dominant women….they see us as HERstory Makers. Ladies, I think the time is now, shall we?”

Lenore starts to make her way out the door, Langley drops her things and follows, Ms. Budde pats her glistening face with a handkerchief, stands up and smiles….

Ms. Budde: “Class…. Is NOW in Session…. Piggies.”

Rolling her eyes, she walks out….

The show cuts backstage again and we see Rachel Foxx and Ba’al walking towards their locker room, presumably ready to grab their belongings in order to leave for the evening. They approach the door and open it to step inside, the camera following them closely, only to see them stop dead. And it’s not difficult to see why.

Their locker room, while vacant, has seemingly had a renovation. Or to be precise, it’s been redecorated in fitting fashion for the holiday only a few days previous.

Halloween decorations, including bats hanging from the ceiling, fake tombstones, skeletons and pumpkins fill the room, fake cobwebs are draped everywhere and spooky music plays over a cheap boombox in one corner. Rachel arches an eyebrow as Ba’al simply rolls his eyes.

Ba’al: “...how droll.”

Rachel scoffs as Ba’al steps further into the room. And that’s when he spots it. Scrawled across a mirror in fake blood, are the words “Chris Davids Was Here”, the ‘blood’ trickling and dripping a little for added effect.

Ba’al: “Well, I believe we have found our culprit, my dear…”

Rachel: “Mr. Davids always did have a sense of humor… it’s nice to see he hasn’t lost it in recent years…”

Ba’al smirks, before turning and grabbing at one of the bats which hands from the ceiling, yanking it down. He tosses it on the floor casually, not exactly looking angry but unsettles perhaps as he continues to remove the decorations and the camera watches him work for a moment before the scene finally fades out.

HERStory Makers vs. Righteous Purifiers
[This started out as an all out brawl from the beginning but Budde and and Lohan took over and dominated by isolating Desmond Reece. Craig Jackson would jump in, drawing both members of the HERStory Makers in and another brawl ensued. Lohan would power bomb Jackson through the Cajun French Announce Table. Budde with Class Dismissed to Desmond! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: The HERStory Makers

[Scene opens….]

[Somewhere backstage, the GCW Global Tag Team Champions are sitting around a wooden roundtable, filled with a few bottles of beer, cards and their titles stacked on top of each other. Mara’s sporting a black leather jacket with a red and black “Scream Machine Two Year Anniversary t-shirt” and her trademark shades on her. As she places her feet on the table, she stares and smirks at her partner, who’s wearing the same shirt with blue jeans and a black beanie on top of her head.]

Mara: Who would have thought Sio?

[Mara is look at Siouxsie, not the camera.]

Mara: Who saw it coming? 2017, you and me show up in the UWA. In the crusierweight division. It was my first contract. You came back, trying to show everyone who treated you like shit or everyone who said that you were just one of Cindy Todd’s followers and nothing more. We wanted the title. We wanted to kick Peyton Rice’s ass badly. Both of us went undefeated, remember? Fun times!

[Mara laughs.]

MaraL And then one day, they decided to put us on the same team. Figured they would group the two most outspoken girls in the division. Maybe they’ll kill each other. I was skeptical. I don’t like trusting people. I don’t like giving people that much power. I was convinced that by the end of the night, we would be on the floor, throwing haymakers. It doesn’t take much to set us off. I don’t back down for anyone. You don’t either.

[Mara takes off her shades before looking at the camera.]

Mara: I never thought I would be looking back at that match, two years later, thanking good ol David Helms and whoever ran that shitshow of a company for putting us on the same team. They didn’t know what they started. And no one knew what was coming next. Not even us. On that night, Scream Machine was born. A sisterhood, a bond thicker than blood, money, anything started. The foundation to the best tag team in the fucking world was formed.

[Mara then looks back at Siouxsie.]

Mara: And these past two years wouldn’t have been as much fun if I didn’t have you fighting side by side, Sio. I don’t give a shit what people said about you before this started or what they say now. I know I can personally say there’s not a tougher, stronger, determined person that I know more than you. I can’t think of anyone I would want to have fighting everyone in this business and I mean everyone because make no mistake, we’re coming for EVERYONE, then you. We’ve made a lot of money, we’ve won these titles, we’re built a brand from the ground up and for now, everyone knows when you ask who’s the best this industry has to offer, you have to include our names in the convo. So as we start the two year Scream Machine Anniversary Tour, I say cheers. To what we’ve done so far.

{Mara picks up a bottle as does Siouxsie. They clank bottles before taking big swigs. Mara laughs a bit before she eyes the camera.]

Mara: You don’t just become the game by walking in expecting it to be given it to you. We’re not like all those B level Streets or adopted Streets on Shotgun in the Sovereign. It’s not by flaunting our daddy’s blood money like their Princess or being an insensitive, snowflake like Timothy Myers. Everything has a start and what Scream Machine has started; the battles we’ve been in. We might as well be Freddy and Jason because what we do to people is scary. If the Rising Tide or those amazons in HERstory think that overnight that we forget who we are, then maybe you can all share the respective drugs that all of you are using. Actually, we prefer that you guys start off that shit because the last thing that we want is for our title defense to be cancelled because you guys get popped for failing your drug test. Besides, you two are not going to rob us of this ass kicking that’s coming to the both of you.

[Mara grits her teeth.]

Mara: Competition is good. We live for competition. Iron sharpens iron and there’s no one who’s as razor sharp as Scream Machine. The Machine doesn’t stop. The Machine doesn’t let up. Bash and Hugo hasn’t paid attention to our history and HERstory has paid attention that right now, the people with the pen, the two who’s writing in the history books belong to Scream Machine. There’s no need to duck competition when we’re on another level. Our preparation, the way we grind, the way we hit, the reaction we get when our music hits, the money we’re making off this merch. There’s no drop off in our matches. We approach every match the same. Seek and destroy. New teams will get some hype, they’ll look impressive. Teams like HERstory. We’ve been waiting for you guys.

[Mara smirks.]

Mara: We’ve wanted to get our hands on you guys for a while. We’ve seen the youre building up and the name you’re making. We see the motivation. I say bless your hearts. Only the best should be fighting for these titles and in order for you guys to call yourselves that, if you really want to be in the power position, then you’re going to have to take the game from us. It goes through Scream Machine. They’re calling this PPV Survival of the Fittest right? Well right now, there’s not a tag team on this brand, definitely not on Shotgun, in SCW, any name promotion that’s fit to survive this onslaught.

[Mara nods.]

Mara: And since I know Conehead and Foghorn Leghorn don’t believe us, they’re free to watch what we do tonight against Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz. We know we’ll be watching what they do against those geeks in Team Perry. The same approach, the same mentality that we’ve shown the last two years, the same focus we’re putting in for the PPV is the same you’ll see tonight. And we all know what that means for you two never beens Allison Lorraine, Carmen Diaz. Ending the night with your backs on the mat, while our music playing and the staffers rushing to the ring to scrape you off the mat.

[Mara brushes her hair back as Siouxsie walks up and starts to laugh….]

Siouxsie: Do you know what I find funny? All of this. We have the Rising Tide coming on Twitter every other day trolling Mara when she speaks her words of wisdom, because he needs to be the loudest kid crying in the room. Well, tonight is not about that, it is about Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz, two talented women but let;s be honest here, not in our league. Sure, they will come to fight, sure they will show their talent and suure, they will fail miserably as we send another message to every tag team in the GCW that WE are the best. While HERstory Makers and Rising Tide show off against other tag teams, we set the bar, while they try to play the part, WE ARE THE PART. That’s the difference between us and them.

[Siouxsie shakes her head and chuckles, shrugging her shoulders and looking back up at the camera…]

Siouxsie: The GCW is a huge conundrum, everything seems to come full circle in some sort of sadistic vicious cycle, WE are those sadists. Lorraine and Diaz, I applaud you for stepping up to us, it takes big titls and a tight clitorus to be woman enough to face us.Unfortunately you are only a part of this story, the truth is we are going to use you as a bit of a, shall we say…. Okay fuck it, I’ll just say it, an example. Mara and I are tired of playing these games, these posers coming out of the woodwork to make themselves seem important all in the meantime, Mara and I have BEEN the very best, we don;t take a backseat to anyone, all that matters in the end, WE are still the Tag Champions and after tonight, we walk in with more momentum and I dare the Rising Tide and the HERstory Makers to step up to the plate and try…. Yes TRY to take us down. Diaz and Lorraine, a valuable lesson can be learned from all of these, bitches….

[Siouxsie leans into the camera, tilting her head and speaking….]

Siouxsie: You don’t piss in the wind, tug on Superman’s cape or stand in the way of the Scream Machine because if you don’t? We will run you OVER….

For we REFUSE! RESIST! And by God….. RECLAIM!

[Mara starts to laugh a little, putting her arm over the shoulders of Siouxsie who cracks a smile….]

It has now been two-and-a-half months since Isabella Harker lost the GCW Global Championship to Travis Vessey. Since then, she has had one match - a gauntlet victory two weeks ago to “prove her endurance”. This week, she finds herself on the proving grounds in the main event. Her opponents: Two of her five opponents in the Global Championship Chamber, Derek Powers, and the man who took the title from her in the first place, Travis Vessey. At this time, Harker is standing by with Samuel Price.

Price: “Isabella, for the first time in over two months, tonight you’re going to be sharing the ring with the man who took the GCW Global Championship from you, Travis Vessey, and one of your opponents in the Chamber for that Title, Derek Powers. Your thoughts?”

Harker: “I get it. You’re looking for some explosive comments, right? Maybe get a headline-grabbing quote you can keep running all the way to Survival of the Fittest? Well, you’re not getting that from me… not tonight. No, tonight, I’m going to let my actions speak for me. Tonight, I’m going to that ring, BEATING Derek Powers and… yes… Travis Vessey, and I’M taking that momentum into the Chamber.”

Price: “After everything Travis Vessey had put you through over the end of your reign, with the constant behind-the-back attacks, that’s all you’re going to offer in response?”

Harker grins.

Harker: “Travis knows the rules tonight, just like I do. At the end of the night, I’m beating “The King”. I’m beating Powers. I’m standing tall. That’s all there is to it.”

Harker turns, exiting the scene. Price watches her go, almost marvelling at how much she said in so few words, as the scene shifts.

Non-Title
Scream Machine vs. Allison Lorraine & Carmen Diaz

[Allison and Carmen were outmatched from the very beginning. Blade and Kade dominated the high flying Lorraine and Diaz and despite an attempted rally later on in the match, they were still doomed as Blade connected with a Running Riot to Allison. Carmen then fell victim to the Doom Scream for the 1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Scream Machine

(Backstage Mason Van Stanton is sitting down, his head buried in his hands, as he listens to the ranting of his irate wife and client, Destiny Van Stanton. His wife isn’t sitting, she is pacing liked a caged lion. Her anger matches said lion.)

Destiny: Did you see that?! Did you?!

Mason: I saw it, Destiny…

Destiny: I thought what we did was supposed to ensure that Kelsai would NOT make it to Survival of the Fittest! This was supposed to be me against Nadia one on one for the GCW North American Championship! And now…

(She throws her arms up wildly.)

Destiny: ...now she’s coming back?!

Mason: Calm down, darling. I still need to confirm with my sources that she has been medically cleared to wrestle.

(Destiny stops her pacing and turns to face her husband. She glares angrily at him.)

Destiny: You had better do something, sweetheart. Everything you and I have worked on since the beginning of this arrangement has been falling apart at the seams. This North American Championship is my chance to regain some foothold in this company. Make it right, Mason.

(She storms off. Mason sighs, shaking his head in disbelief.)

Main Event
Non-Title
Travis Vessey vs. Derek Powers vs. Isabella Harker

[The action started almost immediately with Derek Powers attacking Harker before she even got to the ring. Vessey stood back and watched as Powers beat her down on the outside in this blindside assault. Powers entered the ring and it was one on one between Vessey and Powers for awhile until Harker reemerged and took down Vessey first with Crushing Blow and then she began to go toe to toe with Powers. Vessey would recover but again stood back and watched as those two went at it. Harker with The Stake to Powers but before she could cover Vessey attacked her from behind. Vessey took control and put a beating on the former champion. He went for The Vessey Sault but Harker got her knees up just in time. Vessey rolls to the outside. Powers attempted The Absolute Best Finisher but Harker fought of it and dealt him The Crushing Blow. She applied Beastly Bindings and he tapped out before Vessey could get in and break it up.]
WINNER: Isabella Harker