Livewire 9.01

admin
Site Admin

Livewire 9.01

Post by admin » Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:21 am

Livewire - January 5, 2020 (TD Garden, Boston, MA)

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
Stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

The crowd roars as the show returns from commercial. As the crowd sits, the sound of audible throat clearing can be heard over the loudspeakers. With the attention on top of the aisle, Broderick Chase - better known to GCW audiences as The Brod - steps out on top of the ramp.

Brod: “Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you wrestling’s most vivacious and greatest Knockout, the Beverly Hills Bombshell, and the ONLY active competitor welcome on both Shotgun AND Livewire… CHANTELLE CHAMBERS!! WOOOOO!!!”

Then, “More" by Usher begins to play out over the crowd. Chantelle Chambers steps out on top of the stage, her arms already stretched out to receive her adulation from the crowd. She throws her sunglasses aside and begins to walk down towards the ring, followed by The Brod, who’s grinning like a Cheshire cat the whole way. As she walks, it’s evident that she’s still wearing hurt from the War Games match at the End of Year Bash. When they get to the ring, The Brod rushes to the apron first, lifting the ropes up for his client to step through. Chambers walks up the steps one at a time before climbing into the ring, moving to the middle where she stands. She poses in the middle of the ring as The Brod hands her a microphone amidst the mixed reactions.

Chambers: “Boston, Massachusetts…”

The crowd roars at the sound of their hometown being mentioned.

Chambers: “You have bore witness to some of the most iconic images and names in sports and wrestling history. From Bobby Orr to David Ortiz… Larry Bird to Tom Brady… you have witnessed some of the all-time greats in their prime. But none of that… none at all… compares to tonight, because right now you are in the presence of the single greatest superstar Global Championship Wrestling has EVER created.”

The crowd cheers a bit, some boos mixed in, as Chantelle throws her arms out and her head up, posing for the crowd.

Chambers: “Soak it in… you can’t see a thing THIS magnificent at the Museum of Fine Arts.”

She smiles looking out over the crowd… HER crowd.

Chambers: “And while I do adore the spotlight, I’m not just here to bask. Just one week ago, I went to war. And while my sisters in The Sovereign and I weren’t successful, we move on. I know that people look at women like us… at forces like the one we have… and they want to be “the ones”... the ones that put us down for good. They want to be able to add complete destruction of The Sovereign to their resumes. So while Minerva and her team were successful at the End of Year Bash in winning the match, The Sovereign lives on. But again… that’s not why I’m here. Sure… I’m beat up right now, but if anyone wanted to test me, I’ll throw down and prove why I am where I am today.”

The crowd roars at the possibility of seeing Chantelle fight, but no one emerges. Chantelle smirks.

Chambers: “The reason I am here… in seven weeks, at Madison Square Gardens in New York City…”

The crowd boos the rival city, prompting a smirk out of Chantelle.

Chambers: “GCW returns to pay per view with the Civil War. And here tonight, I am declaring that I will be in the Civil War match! Not only that… I will WIN the Civil War match! I will then challenge the GCW Global Champion… whomever that may be… at Resurrection and reclaim my spot ON TOP of GCW without dispute! I’ve done everything I needed to do on Shotgun. And right now, with Aubrianna Powers as World Champion, when I become Global Champion, the Sovereign will TRULY be the top force in GCW. THAT is how we win. THAT is how we show that we are indestructible! That is how I take my career… already Hall of Fame-worthy… and push even farther! That is how I ensure that, 10… 20… 50 years down the road, when people look at GCW, they’re still looking with ALL… EYES… ON…”

The crowd finishes the catchphrase for her, exclaiming “ME!”. Chantelle grins.

Chambers: “You’re God-damn right.”

With that, her music fires up again, and Chantelle hands the microphone back to The Brod, who lets out a hearty “WOOOOOOOO” as she poses in the middle of the ring. The scene cuts backstage...

The scene opens backstage in the interview area. The ever vibrant Janice King is standing front and center.

Janice King: “Ladies and gentlemen, Hall of Fame lead interviewer Janice King here and I am standing here with TD Batterson.

The camera pans out to fit the tall, massive man known as TD Batterson into the scene. Been a few weeks since we’ve seen Batterson. He gets a muted response, the fans not quite knowing what to think of the now Trenton Snow-less, TD.

Janice King: TD; are ready for what is the biggest singles match of your career against former International Champion, Catalina Herrera?

Janice guides the microphone to TD anticipating he will say something. Instead, TD doesn’t bother looking at her. He stares off into the unknown.

Janice King: Catalina is looking to rebound, she hasn’t had the best of luck as of late, losing at Survival of the Fittest to Dustin Adams did halt her momentum. And she went out in the first round of the International Championship tournament a few short weeks ago. How do you plan on stopping Catalina from getting herself back into the International Championship conversation?

Again, Janice anticipates that TD Batterson will answer her line of questioning. He doesn’t budge, remaining as stoic and unflinching as ever. A lesser reporter would be flustered by TD’s non answers. Being the only Hall of Famer reporter in GCW history, she presses forever.

Janice King: Are you looking to make a case for the International Championship. And do you have a status update on your former manager Trenton Snow.

TD continues the same line of non response. This time, Jancie sighs, not used to being given the silent treatment dhe goes to leave. TD grabs her wrist, stopping her in her tracks. He shakes his head letting her know that she isn’t going anywhere.

Janice King: You are going to have to give me something. Anything? Grunt? Scream? I don’t know, say it's clobber--

TD squeezes her wrist, interrupting what Janice was more than likely going to say. With his free hand, TD points to the microphone in Janice other hand. She points the microphone in his direction.

TD Batterson: “Time to dominate.”

TD Batterson lets Janice King go. He walks off in the opposite direction as the scene fades to black.

TD Batterson vs. Catalina Herrera
[Catalina put up a hell of a fight against Batterson, proving why she is a former International Champion. She even gained several near falls but it was all for naught as TD caught her with Out of Business. To make certain she was done, TD connected with unFORTUNEate demise. 1...2...3!]
WINNER: TD Batterson

Backstage we see Steve Powers walking the halls, dressed in his ring gear prepared for his match tonight alongside longtime friend and tag team partner Adam Craig. It is a big time main event which could propel them into the tag team picture if they can win.

But that’s a big if.

Steve Powers has a confident smirk upon his face right now but that smile quickly fades as he spots his friend, Adam Craig, down on the floor being stomped on by John Blair and Chris Davids.

Steve: Hey! Get the fuck off!

Powers rushes in and pulls John off of Adam. Unfortunately Chris is right there to maintain the two on one advantage. They beat Steve down and leave him there alongside Adam. Chris produces a pipe and blasts Adam Craig’s bad knee. He turns and takes aim for Steve’s skull when referees and officials rush in, breaking them up. Chris and John, realizing that the damage is done, walks off.

Sophie James vs. Rachel Foxx
[This is a back and forth match that easily stole the show! The former world champions put on a clinic but in the end it was Sophie James who connected with MCM out of nowhere to pick up the 1...2...3!]
WINNER: Sophie James

[Nadia Allen is seen backstage, dressed in a silver and black jacket with her ring gear underneath. The former two time North American Champion receives cheers as she looks at the camera.]

Nadia: Krissy Sweetheart, I've been waiting. I've been waiting since early last year when you left me to die to get my hands on you. I don't trust people to begin with and yet, when they put us in that match, we were partners. I held up my end of the deal. And you stabbed me in the back.

[Nadia snares.]

Nadia: We've both been busy last year. We both won titles. We both had big matches. We both lost our title. And we both want to start 2020 off on a good note. But when I saw the card for tonight and saw that we were go one on one tonight, I smiled. I almost gave GCW a thank you email. I actually didn't but you get the point. The point being this has been almost a year in the making. For nine months Krissy, you've had your head above your shoulders only because we haven't been in the same ring since then. But tonight, you're going to get a new arrangement. Because I'm ripping your f'ng head off!

[The crowd roars.]

Nadia: You're lovely and cheeky and artist and all that. I'm as simple as it gets. I go to the ring. I beat up my opponent and I win. Everyone knows someone like you. Pretentious. Narcissistic. Thinks we all should worship the air that you breathe. Well tonight, I like to think I represent all those people like me who have seen people like you walk around being unable to do anything about it. The difference between them and me is I can do something about it. I can break you. I can knock you off your pedestal. And tonight, for those people whose have encountered a Krissy Sweetheart, I hope you enjoy me kicking her ass as I am going to enjoy doing it.

[The crowd cheers again.]

Nadia: And after I'm done with you, I'm off and running with 2020. I tasted championships gold last year. This year, I want to do it again. That's the goal. It's been four years now. I think now is the time to go after the one thing everyone goes after. And that's being a World Champion. Why not me?

[Nadia pauses.]

Nadia: After all, I think GCW could use a nasty girl on top.

[Nadia nods her head before walking off screen.]

Backstage, Janice King stands in between Adrian Waters and his wife/manager, Tiffany Manning. Both Adrian and Tiffany are smiling as the interview begins.

Janice: "I am Janice, the only journalist in the GCW Hall of Fame, and joining me at this time are the newlyweds, Adrian and Tiffany. First of all, congrats on your marriage. How exciting was it to get married on TV in front of thousands of viewers?"

Tiffany: "It was nerve-racking. I know we perform in front of audiences like that week in and week out, but getting married? Like I said...nerve-racking, but also totally worth it."

Adrian nods.

Adrian: "Sadly, Ms. King, there are a lot of people, both backstage and among our fan base, who believe Tiff and I are not serious about our change of heart. We hope that, by sharing our special moment with all of you, that those nay-sayers would see how committed we are."

Janice: "Tonight, you face off against a very game Kelsai Adamson-Mason, who came real close to becoming International Champion and the Year of Year Bash. It's no secret that you and Mrs. Mason are friendly...what sort of match can we look forward to tonight?"

Adrian: "Competitive, fast-paced, hard-hitting, and honest. You will see two athletes who respect each other and this sport enough to play fair while putting our all out there. Kelsai is an amazing rookie who is looking to make a name for herself, while I have been to the top of the mountain and I am itching to get there once again. May the best person win."

Janice: "I suspect it will be a good battle out there. Turning to you, Tiffany...besides being a beautiful bride last Sunday, you also appeared to be in no pain. Is your neck fully healed now?"

Tiffany frowns and shakes her head.

Tiffany: "I'm feeling much better than I did after it happened, but no Janice, I am not 100%. Last Sunday...well, I was marrying the man of my dreams. I wasn't going to let ANYTHING get in the way. But, I'm seeing the physical therapist, I'm doing my exercises...I'm going to be fine."

King turns back to Adrian.

Janice: "Trenton Snow has been quiet lately, other than a few random tweets. He has stated that he is not coming to work any longer, though. I know you want to get your hands on him, so how do his words affect you?"

Waters sighs.

Adrian: "I hate to admit it, but he is pissing me off. I know that's what he wants and I shouldn't play into his mind games, but whether he likes it or not...and we know Trenton is a coward...we are not through. He can try laying low for now, but sooner or later, Trenton Snow will answer to me."

Krissy Sweetheart vs. Nadia Allen
[Nadia had things well in hand until a timely distraction from Krissy’s new manager allowed Krissy to recover in time to connect with Kiss of Death followed by Lovely! 1...2...3!]
WINNER: Krissy Sweetheart

[Trevor Cash orders for a microphone to be tossed into the ring. Krissy is seen slowly reaching her feet. "Say It" fades to black a the crowd boos. Trevor looks at the crowd in confusion as a sly smirk show on his face.]

Trevor: I understand that some of you really support Nadia Allen and I understand. Hell of a talent. Bay Area kid and all that. But there was only ONE winner to this match and it's the WINNERS that write the history books. So everyone, please applaud for the WINNER of this match....KRIIIIISY...SWEEEETHEART!

[The crowd boos louder as Krissy stumbles onto her feet and bows to the crowd. Trevor looks at the crowd's reaction and shakes his head a bit.]

Trevor: Tough crowd. Wouldn't expect anything less from Boston fans. Still hurting from last night huh?

[The crowd boos a bit as Trevor shrugs.]

Trevor: How the mighty have fallen. Pats on the decline. Red Sox on the decline. Celtics are decent but they're not going to do anything special. I wish I could say i feel sorry for ya but after years of winning, I'll just stand back and watch you all cry and enjoy it!

[The crowd boos a bit louder as Trevor walks around the ring.]

Trevor: Always. More important matters. Krissy. Sweetheart.

[Trevor then hands the mic to Krissy, who's still breathing a bit heavy. The crowd boos as she smiles a bit.]

Krissy: Bonjour.

[Krissy purrs a bit.]

Krissy: I haven't spoken to all of you in a while. My audience. I've kept you waiting. And waiting. And waiting.

[Krissy trails off, staring at the crowd.]

Krissy: All for good reason. 2020. 2020, the limits are off. I am...UNLEASHED. I am...anything and everything. 2020, we build something new. Trevor, myself, we've been waiting for the right time to launch. Good things come to those who wait, wouldn't you agree?

[Krissy stops in the middle of the ring.]

Krissy: I got my feet wt with the International Championship. Brought you all to the Promised Land. 2020. We aim higher. G.C.W. Global. Championship.

[Trevor smirks as the crowd oohs a bit.]

Krissy: And with new goals, evolution is a must. No more Sweetheart. Only Krissy. But the spotlight remains mine. And mine only. And with my spotlight, I bring a new vision to GCW.

[Krissy pauses as the crowd looks on.]

Krissy: REVERIE.

[Krissy smiles as does Trevor.]

Krissy: A new name. A new idea. A new brand. The name that everyone will have on the tip of their lips. REVERIE. Our vision is ours. But not only ours. Anyone who wants to share in this spotlight and create something new, we will be watching. We will be looking. And perhaps we'll be side by side, accomplishing our dreams together. So as it will past. 2020. Krissy becomes...second to none.

[She drops the mic as "Say It" hits the PA system again. Trevor quickly raises her arm up in the air to boos as the two then shortly roll out of the ring and head to the back.]

Pre-tape…

Rina Takeuie: “My name is Rina Takeuie.”

The scene opens up to Rina inside the gym working out.

Rina: “I came to America to honour the memory of my father, the hero known as Hiero Takeuie. In the time I have been here, I have fought some top-level talent. I have had the opportunity to compete in front of a global audience. I have grown as a person as well as a competitor. I believe I am stronger today than when I started…”

The scene distorts. Rina’s face begins to flash with images of her in the Ronin facepaint.

Rina: “I was trained in Japan in the classic puroresu style by my father’s greatest rival and closest friend, Samurai Toshiaki. But along the way, I lost my honour. When I joined the industry, I did so against my family’s wishes.”

More distortion, with images of The Ronin in the ring viciously assaulting an opponent.

Rina: “So while I can not be the Samurai that my trainer is, I can certainly stand as The Ronin…”

The scene melts away, with Rina in full Ronin regalia standing in front of the white background.

Ronin: “You are unprepared for me. Slowly but surely, I am taking hold. And soon enough, none will be safe from The Ronin.”

With that, a little more distortion covers the screen, which then goes back to a shot of Rina in the gym.

Rina: “In 2020, I hope to build on what I started in 2019. For my father’s memory… for my family to forgive me and revoke their disownment… I will be better. I will show them.”

On that hopeful note, the scene shifts elsewhere.

Rina Takeuie vs. Destiny Van Stanton
[This was their rematch from the International title contender’s tournament. It was just as hard fought and close as the last encounter but this time Rina had Destiny well scouted. Destiny went for Skye High but Rina countered and then connected with The Setting Sun. 1...2...3!]
WINNER: Rina Takeuie

Victor: Are you almost ready for your match tonight?
Victor is Victor Mason, a business mogul and the manager and husband of one of the most exciting and excitable professional wrestlers on the planet, Kelsai Adamson-Mason, who upon seeing on the screen in the TD Garden arena the crowd cheers for incredibly loudly as they normally do.

Kelsai: In a few minutes I will be. I am having an issue deciding what I want to where to the ring tonight, babe.

Last Sunday, Kelsai challenged for the GCW International Championship, and as she had on two previous attempts to gain GCW gold, Kelsai came up on the short end of the stick once again. It was disheartening in one respect, but this time there was hope as Kelsai actually managed to win the match with Dustin Adams getting himself intentionally disqualified after blasting Kelsai with a steel chair he brought into the ring. Then to make matters worse, the extra-curricular games continued after the DQ, with Dustin dragging Kelsai outside of the ring and giving her an Inmate Code through the Cajun-French announce table. Kelsai was checked out by medical staff on site who said that she was fine. She didn’t seem to have any issues this week, issues that caused her to be injured for eight weeks about six weeks ago and so she is here in Boston, to compete tonight against her good friend Adrian Waters.

Victor: Kelsai, all of your ring attire is white, so what exactly are you talking about?

Dressed in her customary all white ring attire Kelsai laughs and then Victor happens to look down at the same time the camera pans down and we see the issue as there must be between 40-50 pairs of wrestling boots spread out along the floor. Victor shuts his eyes and rubs his temples, hoping that if he opens them again, all of the boots will have disappeared when he reopens them, but it is to no avail, as Victor starts to shake his head.

Kelsai: So, I am guessing that you would like so sort of an explanation, right?

Victor has a slight smile/smirk as he continues to inquire

Victor: You have an explanation for why you have ordered this many pairs of wrestling boots? Because yes, I am dying to hear it.

Kelsai giggles again, then tries her best to explain to her husband what exactly is going on.

Kelsai: Well, you remember how you said that you could tell after not winning the GCW International Championship from Dustin last Sunday at the GCW End of Year Bash?

Victor nods, still completely confused by what Kelsai has going in, but then again Kelsai can be a very confusing and yes frustrating person, something that even Kelsai herself will readily admit.

Victor: Its true, you only smiled at me like twice on the ride home after staying to sign autographs for only 20 minutes, definitely not you. I still don’t have any idea how all of these wrestling boots have anything to do with that. What are you going to do with like 40-50 pairs of wrestling boots?

Kelsai smiles and puts her arm around Victor and that is when the camera pans down to reveal a small aisle way in Kelsai's locker room that is filled with wrestling boots.

Victor: What. The. Hell? This is more than just 40-50 pairs of wrestling boots isn’t it darling?

Kelsai: Ok, dont be upset baby, but I was really depressed as you know because I just don’t know when I will get another match up for the International Championship, and I knew that today we were going to be in Boston, which is your hometown...

The crowd cheers raucously of course for Boston, popping for themselves, followed by starting a "Vic-tor Ma-son" chant.

Victor: All these boots though, why? Please help me to understand why?

Kelsai: Yeah, I am getting to that. So, I thought to myself, if I am going to feel better and not so depressed and let love in in Boston...

Kelsai pauses as the crowd responds to her again with a very loud "let love in" chant.

Kelsai: ....and then I thought about the last time we were in Boston for a live event and that girl was at the Boston chapter of the Children's Wish Network Hospital who all that she wanted was a pair of wrestling boots autographed by me?

Slowly Victor nods a smile growing to replace his confused expression, as he realizes what is happening potentially.

Victor: I remember, so you plan on autographing all of these wrestling boots after your match with Adrian, right?

Kelsai: YES! And then we are going to sell half of them here tonight, with all of proceeds going to hospital.

Victor just shakes head grinning now.

Victor: We are not going home until tomorrow afternoon or evening, are we?

Kelsai starts batting her eyes with an angelic looking smile at Victor now, a sure sign that she wants something.

Kelsai: Actually, I was hoping that we could go back Tuesday morning, since neither one of us has anything to do tomorrow, unless things have changed when we were talking about last night? I mean just listen to the crowd here, they were chanting your name.

Thinking about what he has planned for his week, Victor starts nodding his head in agreement with his wife. Meanwhile the rowdy crowd break out in another “Vic-tor Ma-son” chant, something he is quite obviously surprised by but is nonetheless enjoying from the expression on his face.

Victor: I don’t see any reason why we can’t spend an extra day in my hometown. You want to spend the day and known you probably most of the afternoon at the Hospital, right?

Kelsai beams as the crowd cheers.

Kelsai: I can’t think of a way to spend my day off with you and a bunch of children that we can try to put smiles on their faces. That is after all where the other half of these wrestling boots that I am going to autograph is going so that the children in the hospital can have them for free. We can take them when we go up there to see the kids and drop off our donation from the pairs that we sell tonight.

Normally a very stoic man in demeanor, even Victor starts to laugh as he teases Kelsai a little bit with what he says

Victor: I know that someone likes to tell everyone that play time is over, but clearly you are planning a lot of play time for tomorrow.

Victor: Sounds like a plan for tomorrow, what is your plan for tonight?

Kelsai: I am going to go into the arena and do what I always do, go out and have the best match I can possibly can with my opponent who is Adrian tonight giving the fans moments that will last a lifetime. I will do this while giving Dustin something to think about when he sees that he still couldn’t keep me down and reminding everyone that….

The crowd says the next thing Kelsai is going to say right along with her and rather loudly....

“KELSAI LOVES ALL OF YOU!!”

Victor nods.

Victor: That is a great idea, but actually I was talking about what we are going to do about getting you ready for your match. We are supposed to head for the ring in another fifteen minutes and you still don’t have any boots on.

Legitimately, Kelsai starts to panic.

Kelsai: I can’t decide on what color! Please, help me baby!

Taking a look around in the mass of wrestling boots, Victor spots one to his liking, and hands a bright green pair to Kelsai.

Victor: Here, wear this green pair. With your all white ring attire, you will look like you are part of the Boston Celtic. Trust me, the crowd will love it!

The crowd roars in approval as Kelsai starts to lace up the boots, as she is already in the with ease.

Kelsai: As long as the crowd will love it, you know that I am in!

With Victor waiting patiently, Kelsai continues lacing up her boots before heading toward the ring, the scene fading.

Backstage…

Bash Kincade: “Hey… what’s goin’ on here?”

The scene comes on where Security has just gotten Chris Davids and John Blair thrown out of the arena following their attack on Anti-Authority. Hugo Magnussen and Bash Kincade, preparing to film their pre-match message, happen upon the commotion with bewilderment.

Security: “We’ve just been instructed to eject Knightfall from the arena.”

Kincade: “Eject ‘em? That’s supposed to be punishment?”

Security: “We’re just doing what we were told…”

Kincade: “Shit, son… if Francis wanted to punish ‘em, all she had to do was let ‘em into the ring tonight and Hugo and I would’ve set ‘em straight.”

Security: “I’m sorry?”

Hugo steps forward, moving between the security guard and his tag team partner.

Magnussen: “What my partner is saying is that ejecting Knightfall for their crimes earlier was simply a safer bet than letting them compete. He and I, see, we’re poised to break through the glass ceiling and finally take the Global Tag Team Championships. This match tonight… with the McBride Corporation, Anti-Authority… are they still in the match?”

Hugo looks back to Bash, who shrugs.

Kincade: “Fuck if I know!”

Hugo chuckles.

Magnussen: “...yeah, who knows? But with the McBrides and Scream Machine in there, we could make a big splash tonight with a simple three-count.”

Kincade: “Damn right... And it don’t matter to us if it’s sudden death, or if we gotta knock everyone in front of us clean out. We don’t care if it’s two teams, three teams, five teams, ten teams… fuck, put fifty teams in front of us. We’ll rip through ‘em like we always do if it means the endgame of lifting the GCW Global Tag straps gets reached.”

Security: “I don’t know why you’re telling me this.”

Hugo chuckles, moving around and placing an arm around the security guard’s shoulder.

Magnussen: “You’re here.”

Kincade: “Right… and soon, you and the world will bear witness to the Rising Tide. See, unlike what Mara Kade’s been sayin’ on Twitter, this ain’t their path. This ain’t their year. 2019? That may have been their year. 2020? That’s OUR year! And once we show that we are DEFINITIVELY the team to watch? We’ll finish things with HER-story Makers and take them Global Tag Championships. From there? No stoppin’ us!”

Bash turns and moves away. Hugo laughs again, slapping the chest of the security guard.

Magnussen: “You can’t stop the tide from rising.”

He moves away, exiting the scene as well. We shift away.

Kelsai Adamson-Mason vs. Adrian Waters
[Kelsai started off fast and furious using her speed and aerial attack but Adrian would eventually gain control and slow things done with a technical based match. Kelsai battled back and eventually connected with Bombs Away from the 1...2...3!]
WINNER: Kelsai Adamson-Mason

Backstage we see Steve Powers at the ready area just before the main event. He is still dressed to compete but clearly not at his best. Francis Taylor, GCW Livewire General Manager approaches him.

Francis: Mr. Powers, you cannot seriously be contemplating this suicide mission?

Steve: Suicide mission? I call it my job, babe. I was booked to compete and that’s what I’m gonna do.

Francis: Yes, you were booked in a tag team competition. But you no longer have a tag team partner. Adam Craig is no longer cleared to compete thanks to Knightfall.

Powers nods his head angrily.

Steve: Yeah! I know! And when Adam gets cleared...he will, trust me...I want assurances that we will get our hands on Knightfall!

Francis: Yes, I can make sure that match happens, but you cannot go it alone tonight.

Steve: I can and I will.

Taylor sees that Steve Powers will not be talked out of this. She sighs and shakes her head.

Francis: Fine, but I am not liable for anything that happens out there.

Steve: I understand.

Powers turns and storms off towards the ring.

Main Event
Sudden Death
The Rising Tide vs. Anti-Authority vs. The McBride Corporation vs. Scream Machine

[With Knightfall being ejected this is now a four way. Sudden Death rules still apply but with one twist, Steve Powers of Anti-Authority is going it alone. The Rising Tide and Scream Machine focus on one another, with their bitter rivalry from last year. Powers meanwhile does his best against Karen and Melanie McBride but the two on one situation is almost unbearable. Eventually Powers manages to gain an advantage and takes out Melanie with a steel chair shot to the head and drops Karen with The Very Best Finishing Move on the outside. Rising Tide are still fighting with Scream Machine inside the ring. Powers comes inside the ring and doesn’t make any allies, attacking members of both Scream Machine and Rising Tide. Karen and Melanie get back into the ring and they target Scream Machine, the four of them brawl to the outside. Powers thinks he has an opportunity but he has just been left alone with The Rising Tide who snaps off The Rip Tide on Powers. Meanwhile Scream Machine has eventually taken out Karen McBride with Death Scream. Mara, seeing that Rising Tide has Powers down and isolated, tells Blade to take out Melanie while she stops the Tide. Mara with a superkick sends Bash to the outside. Kade briefly brawls with Hugo but Hugo out of nowhere drills her with European Lariat! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: The Rising Tide