Livewire 9.03

Ironman
Site Admin

Livewire 9.03

Post by Ironman » Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:17 pm

Livewire - February 2, 2020 (Prudential Center, Newark, NJ)

Backstage….

The HERstory Makers are all backstage, each one with a huge single match ahead. Langley Lohan, Ms. Budd, the Global Tag Team Champions and finally Lenore Price-Mason, the Global Champion. All dressed in Marine Green and black. Ms. Budde takes on Andrew Raynes, Langley is in a Triple Threat against Hugo Magnussen and Mara Kade. Lenore will face the winner of the Civil War preview match earlier in the night and defend her Global Championship…

Ms. Budde is sitting sipping a sweet tea, her legs crossed while Lenore sits next to her and Langley paces…

Ms. Budde: “Girl, you need to sit down right now and enjoy momma’s sweet tea! It will give you muscles like me…. Well…. You’re are bigger, I do declare but still, I say still… relax, we have these matches in the bag.”

Langley: “I want to rip them both apart.”

Ms. Budde: “Why?”

Langley: “They annoy me.”

Ms. Budde: “That’s a good excuse.”

Lenore: “A very good excuse.”

Langley stops, she puts out her hand as Ms. Budde offers her a glass…..

Ms. Budde: “That’s what I am talking about Sugar Plum, now let me start this off.”

The evil disciplinarian and Steel Magnolia stand up, her eyes narrow some, smirking while holding one half of the tag team championships on her shoulder. She tilts her head and speaks…

Ms. Budde: “Hate. Such a strong word Andrew, I would think you’d find a better use for it, don’t you? Instead like a typical man all you want to do sugar plum is throw your weight around, I am Andrew Raynes, HERE ME ROAR WITH HATE! Right? Oh honeycomb, that is so cliché but let me tall you what is not…. Hannah Budde. You have no idea who I am, where I come from and most of all what I have done in my career to those that have come across me. Now listen clearly, Life can be a bit unfair and with all this build of you possibly challenging Lenore here and heading into the Civil War, let us all stop for a moment and reflect on the reality here, my fluffy biscuit…. I am THE most dangerous woman on this roster. No… no… you don’t have to believe me, no one is telling you too, I rather this bravado, such machismo as you stand there with the thought this match is over, a done deal and you’re going to run rough shot all over me?”

She holds up her index finger waving no…

Ms. Budde: “I’m not some hitman, I won’t be doing Lenore any favors, I am simply going to do what I always do best, beat people up. See, Andrew you can hoot and holler all you want, scream from the top of your lungs, give me every single one liner your’ little uneducated head can come up with and at the end of class, my size 11 boot will connect with that ugly mug only your momma can love and keep you down, sending a reminder that it doesn’t matter which one of us you face, darling, we are a three headed hydra that cannot be stopped. There is a reason Pete Floyd doesn’t forget a woman like me who ran through an entire promotion not once losing in a match in NEWA Until I met Kelcey Wallace, you remember her, right? And even then, when you ask her who the toughest match she ever had, I am one of those because I beat her almost straight down into the wood of the mats itself. You’re the reason why we came here, men like you that want to run down women like us with your hateful diatribes and propaganda. Andrew, tonight is going to be a wake-up call, the roosters in the morning are going to cock a doodle doo…. And when you wake up staring at them lights after I punt your head clean off your body to the Mezzanine Level, just remember this…. CLASS is NOW in SESSION.”

Ms. Budde smirks, turning to Langley who shakes her head…

Langley: “Mara Kade likes to talk shit. Hugo likes to Tweet shit. They both want their voices to be heard and all I do is sit back and listen. I am not a woman of many words; I rather allow my actions to be my voice. I’m not a shit talker, I won’t go online and tweet a bunch of nonsense just to get over, what I do in the ring gets me over. Mara and Hugo are jockeying for position, I am simply defending my turf. Do I look like a woman concerned? Not in the slightest. So, I will leave you with this, tonight I’m going to hurt the two of you. Scream Machine and The Rising Tide will be crippled. Mara, you and Siouxsie continue to tell us how great you are, Hugo and Bash, tweet your little hearts away until we are bored of your self-promoting nonsense….. when this is over, you two will be smashed under the hands of this She-Hulk.”

Langley stares into the camera as Ms. Budde laughs, covering her mouth with a handkerchief. Lenore now steps up and starts to speak….

Lenore: “This right here is GCW. This right here is Livewire and this right here is a collection of THREE women, ALL champions who have become the staple in this brand and company. Andrew Raynes wants to tell the world how much hate is in his heart, whatever. The Rising Tide are snake-oil salesmen who want you to buy into their act. Scream Machine is still holding on to their cards thinking this is still 2019. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but everything has changed. Now we have the one thing the Livewire brand circles around, me. I have heard it all, every challenger from Vessey to Raynes to everyone in between and yet this will not change when the Biggest Loser is chosen. That is right, Krissy Sweetheart, Rina Takeuie, Adrian Waters, Adam Craig, Kelsai Adamson-Mason, Isabella Harker, John Blair and Nadia Allen in what they are billing as a Civil War Preview? Or more like a taste of things to come. Do you really think for one second that I will be watching intently who I face? No and why?”

Lenore brushes her hair back in confidence…

Lenore: “I can or have beaten every single one of them. I hope that you understand no matter their dreams, wishes or their wants at a chance or taking what is mine from the old guard like Isabella Harker or the cute little stars like Kelsai Adamson-Mason who is married into my family but does that matter? No, this Championship matters. Ladies and Gentlemen, what you are seeing is NOT Girl Power, it is a revolution, of three talented women forgotten and now none of you can shut your mouths about us. You are either on the side of HERstory…. Or become history.”

The beautiful Lenore spreads out her arms in the gorgeous robe, title around her waist before she slowly walks out, Ms. Budde laughs following her, Langley stares into the camera before finally leaving as well.

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
Stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen.

In the locker room area of the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ the camera fades in the professional demeanor of GCW reporter Dexter Russel. Dressed in a powder blue sport coat and matching pants, Dexter looks fantastic. In fact were it not for the person standing next to him right now he might just be the best dressed man in GCW. Dressed in a customary grey Armani suit and grey Wingtip shoes to match, Victor Mason looks like something out of a Macy’s advertisement, absolutely impeccable as per usual. At this moment however, the two of them look somewhat concerned and definitely confused as this interview is about to begin and the normally serene Victor starts to pace

Dexter: “You did say that she knew that I was going to be here for the interview, right Victor?”

Victor starts to increase his pacing, getting faster and faster

Victor: “Yeah she knew that you were going to be here and that is the thing that bothers me the most. She knew that you were going to be here to talk with her about the match she is already in, and she definitely wanted to talk to the fans about that.”

Dexter nods, knowing it is not normal for Kelsai to miss a chance to interact with the fans, even through interview segment, even when there is such high stake.

Dexter “I mean it really is quite an opportunity a Civil War Preview match, 8 of the very best in GCW with the winner getting a shot at the GCW Global Champion Lenore Price-Mason..”

Unlike him, but Victor looks very nervous now and he interrupts Dexter, something else that he would normally never do.

Victor: “My cousin no less.”

Dexter: “Exactly, your cousin, and this would be the first time that she and Kelsai were to face each other and with Lenore’s GCW Global Championship on the line. It really is such a tremendous opportunity for Kelsai. I will be honest and say that this feels like the right time for her to maybe take the next step too.”

Victor shakes his head while running his fingers through his hair.

Victor: “It really does both tonight in front of all of these fans Newark, NJ, and front all of the fans GCW Civil War too. That is just going to incredible, just as a fan of wrestling events I have always enjoyed watching Civil War.”

Agreeing with Victor wholeheartedly about Civil War and what it should mean to every GCW wrestler, Dexter continues.

Dexter: “Three rings and every year the number of participants varies because everybody that is in GCW can participate in the match.”

Victor: “And who wouldn’t want to participate in the Civil War match, when the winner of it receives the right to be in the main event at Resurrection where they can challenge for the championship of their choice, the GCW Global or the GCW World Championship.”

Dexter: “I just like the fact that anything can and so often does happen when we are on the Road to Resurrection in GCW.”

Victor nods, that he is almost pacing a hole in the floor, trying to remain calm back quite frankly doing an awful job of that, even though Dexter has been trying to be a distraction, by keeping him talking.

Victor: “This year feels bigger for Kelsai at Resurrection to, like she has really been on to something with all of the time that she has spent with the fans, reminding everyone that they should…”

Dexter and Victor suddenly become very aware that the fans have been watching them in the Prudential Center Arena who now all at once say in place of the stunned Victor, who for his part can only stop and grin slightly.

“LET LOVE IN!”

Dexter, just looks around while nodding his head, not missing a beat

Dexter: “Or constantly telling everyone that…”

And the fans take over for Dexter at this point as well.

“KELSAI LOVES ALL OF YOU!”

Victor: “Precisely. But now, now I can’t even get my wife to come back from the re….”

Victor turns around and as he does so, he turns right into a smirking Kelsai Adamson-Mason

Kelsai: “Where you try to get your wife to come back from baby?”

Victor: “You know where you have been, but why did you take so long. Did Dustin Adams try to do something because of what you said about him on twitter the other day. Are you alright?”

Although he sighs a big sigh of relief, Dexter to has some questions for Kelsai.

Dexter: “You do look alright Kelsai, but Victor and I were just concerned because we know how you like to interact with all of the fans, so we had a very hard time believing that you were this late getting back for an interview is all.”

Giggling ensues from she of the huge ear-to-ear smile.

Kelsai: “I was only 5 minutes late guys, sorry. But both of you will be happy to know that while you both did a fine job conducting the interview, most of which I was right here behind the two of you for by the way…”

Victor “KELSAI!”

Trying to make up for what is obviously her mistake, Kelsai leans over and kisses Victor on the lips.

Kelsai: “Yes, yes I have to admit, that was a little unfair of me spying on the two of you, but you guys with a little help from this packed crowd in the Prudential Center…”

And a huge pop from the crowd in Newark NJ, to which Kelsai smiles even brighter.

Kelsai: “ You guys, two of my favorite guys did such an excellent job, that went I stopped to sign some autographs and take some pictures with a few fans while coming back from the restroom I didn’t worry, because I knew that you guys had this. Then I got back here, and just like I knew that I would be I was right. So Victor lets get ready to go to the ring in a little bit, you can watch my match, work on Forgiving me, and Dexter we will see you later.”

Victor looks at Dexter.

Victor: “You heard the Lady.”

Dexter: “Yes I did.”

Dexter walks out smiling, leaving Victor and Kelsai alone as we fade.

Richard Dix vs TD Batterson.

As the bell rang, Richard offered TD a bag of nachos. TD tilted his head, staring at Richard like he lost his mind. Dix walked to the corner to crab the container of cheese salsa, he wound up walking into a big boot from the six foot four mountain of a man. TD shrugged his shoulders. He picked Dix up, smothered his head with his bear claw like hand. Hoisted him up, unmercifully slammed him to the mat with his Ironclaw chokeslam he calls Out Of Business. He went for the cover. One-two... TD picked Dix’s shoulders off the mat. He dropped him with another Out of Business. Dragging Dix to the corner, Batterson stood on the middle top. He slingshotted outward landing on Dix with all his three hundred and fifty pounds of body weight. Mercifully, Batterson didn’t pull Dix up when he counted the one-two-three.

Winner: TD Batterson.

Before Batterson could get to his feet, Sophie James slid in the ring. She drove her knee into the side of his head, keeping him down. The crowd explodes, loving that TD Batterson was getting a small bit of justice for what he put her through. She rained down blows, elbows. Punches. Anything to inflict as much damage as she can. Sophie goes to strike him again, TD reaches up, grabs her by the neck. She doesn’t let this deter her, she continues to strike him with as much force as she can, he manages get her off of him. She tries to mount him again. He shoves her away. Trying a different tact, she runs the ropes, whatever she was going to do was interrupted by TD launching himself into her stomach, spearing her to the mat. The crowd ooos. TD shakes his head. Stares at Sophie holding her stomach. He can be heard saying “I told you not to get emotional” referring to the tweet he sent her a few days ago. He drags her up by the hair, bench presses her above his head. TD tosses her across the other side of the ring. He doesn’t give Sophie enough time to recover, he drags her up by the hair. Bench presses her above his head again. Tosses her to the other side of the ring.

Sophie rolls out to the apron. She is pulling herself up. Clearly she is not done. TD notices this. He joins her on the ring apron. She gets a few more shots in. They don’t appear to phase him at all. Then TD locks in the Ironclaw on Sophie. He squeezes her head before hoisting her up, he chokeslams her on the ring apron. The crowd cringes at the impact Sophie’s back took. She falls to the floor.

TD hopes to the floor. He can be heard saying “Don’t try that again. Your emotions will lead you to doom.”

He storms off to the back. A handful of officials rush down to check on Sophie. TD doesn’t bother to look back at his handiwork as the scene cuts back to the officials checking on the state of Sophie James.

[The show has already begun and yet, in the parking lot there's a long, black stretch limo is seen pulling up. The limo soon parks itself right outside the doors that led to the building. Roderick Osborn is seen waiting on the outside for whoever's in this limo.]

Roderick Osborn: Roderick Osborn here and I've been told to come out here to interview whoever's in this limo.

[He looks a bit puzzled.]

Roderick: I'm not sure what to make of this but I suppose-

[The driver is then seen opening his seat and walks towards the very back of the limo, where he opens the door. First comes out Gloria Velaquez, dressed in a red form fitting dressed with her short black hair slicked back. She looks at the driver and Roderick Osborn.]

Roderick: Gloria Velasquez here and-

[Gloria covers the microphone to stop him from talking.]

Gloria: Sorry but you're not important. So I would advise if you would stop talking until otherwise..

[Roderick look annoyed as Gloria then steps aside as Trevor Cash walks out of the limo, dressed in a black tailor made suit with matching pants. He glares at Roderick and give a brief smirk. Then comes out Krissy, dressed on her ring gear. The limo driver is seen picking up her multiple bags from the trunk.]

Roderick: Krissy Sweetheart! You're match is here and you just showed-

[Gloria steps closer to Roderick and snarls at him.]

Trevor: I thought Gloria told you to respectfully shut up?. Respectfully is the key word here.

[Trevor nods for Krissy to keep walking as the driver struggles to keep all of her suitcases in his hands.]

Trevor: Listen, Krissy comes to the arena whenever she wants to. That's just how it works. There's no need for her to get to the arena early and have to be distracted by the people wanting to get her autograph. SWe're in the money making business. And we make money by performance. A talent like her needs to be be nurtured. And tonight's a special night. When she wins the Battle Royal, she's going to beat Lenore Mason, as talented a she is, and she'll be your..new GCW Global Champion.

[Trevor smiles.]

Trevor: Krissy's a special talent. As if all in Reverie. So we don't treat her a everyone else when that would be an insult to them. So whatever we need to do in order for all of us to get what we want, that's what we'll do.

[Trevor pauses. He looks at Gloria and smirks a bit.]

Trevor: Besides....as I said, tonight is a special night.

[Just then, a black haired woman dressed in a black and white fur coat and matching form fitting dress appears, Gloria smiles widely as this woman looks around. Gloria then looks at Roderick]

Gloria: Now you can speak.

[Roderick frowns at Gloria before turning to this woman.]

Roderick: Young woman, who are you?

[The young, black haired woman, looks at Roderick in disgust.]

Young Woman: Cruella in the Flesh.

[She looks at Roderick.]

Young Woman: Dianna.....Dianna Kruse. And I'm here to make my dreams into reality.

[The woman, now known as Dianna Kruse, offers her hand to Trevor.]

Dianna: Now take me away from this swine.

[Dianna uses her other hand to push Roderick away from her as Trevor takes her by hand and leads her inside with Gloria following. Roderick is fuming as the scene fades.]

[Samuel Price is out on the ramp, with a microphone in his hands. He looks around at the crowd before he brings the microphone up to his lips.]

Samuel Price: Ladies and gentleman, Livewire tonight has already turned out to be an explosive event and later tonight, one of my guests coming shortly will be competing in a triple threat match. So ladies and gentleman, please welcome at this time, Siouxsie Blade and Mara Kade, Scream Machine!

[The crowd buzzes right as “Cat’s Tongue” hits the PA system. It doesn’t take long for both Mara and Siouxsie to walk out to the ramp; Siouxsie sporting blue jeans and a black and red “Blade/Kade 2020” t-shirt while Mara is seen wearing her ring gear, the same t-shirt and her shades covering her face. Mara and Siouxsie walk to the ramp and never leave their eyes off of Samuel. Their music fades and the crowd is heard booing, cheering, etc. Price straightens up his suit before he speaks.]

Price: Siouxsie, Mara. You two have made it clear that you two want to win the Global Tag Team title once more. That seems to be the main goal for you two so far. Would you say you two are more of less hunger to win back the titles compared to last year, when you won them the first time?

[Siouxsie and Mara glare at each other as they look at the crowd. The crowd continues to react before Mara motions for them to quiet down.]

Mara: You know, me and Sio have been here for a year and some change and I think this is the first good question you’ve ever asked me in my life. You must want a raise to pay for the centerfolds huh?

[The crowd laughs a bit as Mara pauses until the crowd calms down.]

Mara: But seriously Price, that’s a really good question. I remember a year ago, me and Sio were hot on the trails of those Global Tag Team titles. We were mowing every tag team one. By one. By one.Everything leading up to Resurrection was a hell of a ride. Every show was another battle for me and Sio until we won them at Resurrection. I remember everything we did, the level that we competed and what we needed to do to get to that point. Last year was about showing everybody that we were what we said we were. Greatest team in GCW. Greatest tag team in wrestling. Period.

[The crowd cheer and boo. Siouxsie looks on as Mara speaks.]

Mara: So, you would think once we proved that there’s nothing else to prove.

[Mara looks at Sio before flashing a brief smirk.]

Mara: But we’re not do-nothing b**tches.

[The crowd reacts.]

Mara: We’re Scream Machine! As long as another day goes on without our belts is another day we don’t rest. As long as another day goes by where money can be made is another day we can’t rest. HEStory Makers...they have our f**king belts! And we’ll move heaven and hell, or through our esteemed boss, who loves fining people more than what the policy says to fund her failed championships runs elsewhere, to get them back!

[The crowd oohs and react with more cheers and more boos. Siouxsie is seen pacing as Mara takes off her shades. Price bring the mic back to him.]

Price: That’s understandable and I think the people here are weighing in as well.

[Mara snatches the mic from Price.]

Mara: Yeah well for those booing. Hey!

[he pauses.]

Mara: For all of you booing, you must be Rising Tide fans. Sad. Can’t relate to people who are winner so you gotta relate to something you’re used to. Saying sweet nothings into someone’s ear before looking like an ass for not even being able to even get a chub.

[The crowd boos a bit more with some cheers being somewhat in between.]

Mara: The ones cheering us know what you guys don’t know. That there’s not two people in the back, in this company, in this business, who can f**k with us!

[The crowd buzzes as Mara is seen walking over to the side of the ramp, provoking more noise by yelling at the crowd. Siouxsie is seen doing the same by the ramp near Price. The crowd continues to make noise as Mara eventually walks back to Price.]

Price: Well you two certainly have great passion to win thee titles back. Siouxsie, we haven’t heard from you tonight. Tonight, Mara will be competing in a triple threat match against Hugo Magnuessen and one half of the Global Tag Team Champions the “She-Hulk” Langley Lohan. Two weeks from now, you two will face Rising Tide in which the winner will face HERstory Makers for the Global Tag Team titles at Civil War. What does it look like for you to get Scream Machine to Civil War, especially after losing to Rising Tide a month ago?

Siouxsie: Sammy…. I’m not competing, but do I really have to? This is my girls night tonight, she is facing Langley Lohan, probably the biggest bitch I have ever seen and Hugo Magnusson, probably the biggest douche I have ever met. When it comes to Scream Machine, there is only ONE true tag team in GCW, that is us. Now we have heard rumors, there are others that want us right now, our girl Minerva needs us but why not show you all why we are the MOST dominating tag team in Livewire today. Hugo, run your mouth, Langley, flex your pecs, when the fat lady sings, you can look at our direction and know that we called Bash Kincade’s momma. Fuck the HERstory Makers and double fuck The Rising Tide. WE are coming so run, run as fast as you can…. Because Mara is going to remind you two bitches….

We REFUSE…. RESIST……. And RECLAIM!

[Siouxsie smirks as Mara hangs her arm over Blade’s shoulder with her glasses down and starts to laugh as they walk out on Samuel Price….]

The show heads backstage and we see Sophie James sat on a flight case, being checked over by one of the trainers. She appears in some discomfort as the trainer has his fingers pressed on the base of her neck. She winces a little under another prod and flinches away from him. He seems satisfied though, and removes his surgical gloves.

Trainer: “You might be sore for a couple of days but I can’t see any lasting damage done. I’ll go fetch you an ice pack, make sure you get some rest, okay?”

Sophie just nods her head before wishing she hadn’t, wincing under the pain again. The trainer leaves and Sophie sits with her head hung low, looking defeated.

“Sophie?”

Sophie cocks her head to her to one side to look for the source of the voice and finds herself surprised to see Kelsai Adamson-Mason standing looking at her, concern etched across her face.

Sophie: “You?”

Looking at Sophie with concern still ripe in her eyes, Kelsai smiles slow and gradually, trying to take away any apprehension Sophie might have as to why she is there backstage other than to check and make sure she is alright.

Kelsai: “Me. How are you doing Sophie, how are you really doing? I had a pretty serious concussion that kept me out of the ring for two months toward the end of last year. So there is no need to sugarcoat for me.”

Sophie looks on, not entirely sure what to say; instinctively she went on the defensive, but whether that was because she had just been hurt for the second show running or because it was Kelsai that approached her in particular, she still wasn’t sure.

Sophie: “I… sorry, yeah, no I’m good. I just… I was kind of shocked to see you here, you know, with the Victor connection and all… it’s kind of weird, when you think about it? I am fine though sweetie, thanks for asking. No concussion, just a stiff neck…”

Kelsai nods, almost as if Sophie’s words need to be registered carefully before finding the right words to respond with, making sure that Sophie is hearing precisely what it is that she wants her to hear.

Kelsai: “Victor has told me about your past with him, but he only does that because we have no secrets. It is genuinely none of my concern because I did not know him at the time. What is my concern though, is how you go out every show, have fans going crazy screaming your name….”

The fans are nearly beside themselves screaming “SO-PHIE” so loud that both women pause and smile.

Kelsai: “....and yet there is someone like Batterson trying to take you out for no reason? That does not sit right with me. These fans are what is most important to me, and clearly they want you here.”

Sophie looks into Kelsai’s eyes, looking for a sign that she was being anything less than truthful, but of course she found nothing, not a single suggestion that there was more to this than what Kelsai was saying. And with that information, her guard fell. Sighing, Sophie hopped off of the packing crate and wincing only slightly on landing, walked towards Kelsai with her hand outstretched.

Sophie: “How about we reel it in a minute. It’s nice to finally meet you Kelsai. I’m Sophie.”

Kelsai smiles before taking Sophie’s hand, but then things twice and hugs her. Sophie seems a little bewildered for a moment but then returns the hug, albeit briefly before they part again.

Sophie: “So I’m not gonna lie, that was some speech just now, and I took a hard bump out there so maybe I’m not following as I would normally, but you basically said that Victor told you about me and him, that the Motor City Bitches out there love me, and that you’re worried that there’s assholes in the business, yeah?”

The smile starts to get a little bit wider on Kelsai’s face now, as she sits alongside Sophie while the continue to discuss things

Kelsai: “Sweetie, if there is one thing that I know in professional wrestling It is the fans, and what the fans want...”

Kelsai gets just a touch closer to Sophie, but not to close as not to make Sophie feel uncomfortable as Kelsai continues.

Kelsai: “is for you to be a huge part of all of this, without question. Thinking about it, I just want to say that I will not get in the way of anything you want to do here at Livewire, but if need it at anytime I got your back, and together we are going to try and be sure that something like what happened the last two shows? That never happens again.”

It was a strange situation for Sophie, because she wasn’t expecting Kelsai to be so welcoming. Who does that, who acts so nice, shows such concern to their husbands ex? But she came to find Sophie to check on her despite that fact.

Sophie: “The fans used to want something else entirely from me, sweetie. Back when I was using, they wanted to see me do dumb things thanks to my problems. I did a LOT of dumb shit, no denying that. But I’d like to think that I turned that around, even if I’m not the same as who I once was. Thing is Kelsai, while I may have changed, the business definitely hasn’t. There’s ALWAYS going to be people like TD Batterson out there, thinking they can do whatever they want whenever they want. And if people like me, like us, don’t stand up to them, then they win. So what happened earlier? It’s a small price to pay to stop assholes from taking over. Not on my watch, sweetie. Not on my watch…”

Sophie looks down at her feet for a moment, sighing before looking back up at Kelsai.

Sophie: “But thank you, sweetie. You didn’t need to come check on me, so I appreciate it…”

Kelsai flashes her trademark smile now while shaking her head side-to-side and standing up.

Kelsai: “No, like a said sweetie, I have your back, that means that you are not doing this alone anymore, unless you want to, and if something happens to you? I will come and check on you, because you are my friend. Now, I am going out for my match, which could lead to another match, but you are alright?”

The f-bomb of a different type catches Sophie off guard, but Sophie finally smiles.

Sophie: “Then I guess I’ll consider myself told. Go. Kick some ass out there, take some names. And next time, I’ll drag you down with me instead of going it alone. Go, before you’re late.”

Sophie playfully shoves Kelsai from the flight case and Kelsai grins before Sophie shoo’s her off. Kelsai turns and heads off and Sophie just watches her make her exit before chuckling to herself.

Sophie: “Never a dull fucking moment in this business…”

She continues to chuckle as the scene slowly fades out.

Civil War Preview Battle Royal
(Winner goes on to face Lenore Price-Mason in the Main Event)
Krissy Sweetheart, Rina Takeuie, Adrian Waters, Adam Craig, Kelsai Adamson-Mason, Isabella Harker, John Blair, Nadia Allen

As expected, Adam Craig went after John Blair immediately. Craig hammered Blair in the corner mercilessly. Krissy and Nadia Allen also went after each other, Krissy getting the edge with an eye poke to Allen, which she followed with a leg sweep. Rina squared off with Kelsai Adamson-Mason, and it was the battle of two former World Champions as Adrian Waters squared off against Isabella Harker. The first elimination was Adam Craig after Chris Davids came down to ringside and started to taunt Craig, causing enough of a distraction for Blair to drop kick him in the back, sending him to the floor. Craig wasted no time going after Davids, Blair watching on from the ring with a slight shake of his head.

The second elimination was Adrian Waters after Isabella Harker hit him with Crushing Blow, sending Waters staggering into the ropes. John Blair was in the right place at the right time...only a few feet away from Adrian, and Blair pulled down the top rope, sending Waters to the floor. The third elimination happened only seconds later. Blair, wasn't ready for an incoming Isabella Harker, who hit him with The Unseen Knee, knocking him over the top to the floor.

Krissy saw an opening and went after Harker, taking her down with a shining wizard. Krissy threw Harker over the top rope, but Isabella landed on the ring apron and slungshot herself back inside, crashing into Krissy, where the two started to trade punches. Harker got Krissy to her feet and Irish whipped Krissy into the corner. Harker was winded and hesitated to go immediately after Krissy, and was suddenly spun around by Rina Takeui, who hit Harker with a back fist followed by a spinning heel kick. Isabella staggered into Krissy and together, Rina and Krissy eliminated the former Global Champion. Krissy put up a hand for a high five, and when Rina obliged, Krissy grabbed Rina's wrist and put her in a hammerlock before attempting to throw her out of the ring. However, Rina was never fooled by Krissy's show of partnership and when Krissy went to eliminate her, Rina dropped to the mat and performed a leg sweep, which, with the aid of Kelsai Adamson-Mason providing a shove to Krissy's back, Krissy was out of the match.

This left three finalists: Kelsai Adamson-Mason, Rina Takeuie, and Nadia Allen. The three women circled each other, with Allen finally making the first move, charging Mason with a shoulder barge. Kelsai was ready, and dodged the hit, causing Nadia to bounce off of the ropes into a dropkick that grounded her. with a look between them, Kelsai and Rina went after Nadia to throw Allen over the top rope. Nadia, however, landed on the ring apron and she fought her way back inside the ring with punches to both her opponents. The three took turns at almost being eliminated and alliances switched multiple times over the next several minutes. One of these alliances saw Rina and Nadia throwing Kelsai into the ropes, only to be double-clotheslined to the mat by Adamson-Mason! Kelsai with a springboard elbow to Allen. Kelsai spins back around and is caught in the face with a boot from Rina. Rina throws Kelsai over the top rope, but she lands on the ring apron. Rina charges for a flying forearm, but Kelsai ducks it and back-body drops Rina to the floor. Kelsai quickly climbs up to the top turnbuckle, but Nadia scouts this move and climnbs up to the top from inside the ring. The two women trade back and forth punches. Nadia Allen, being the better of the two when it comes to brawling, landed the last punch, knocking Kelsai off of the top turnbuckle and to the floor.

Winner: Nadia Allen

Backstage in the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey we find the black haired beauty known as Destiny Skye. There is something different about her this evening; primarily, the fact that she isn’t dressed in the most luxurious fashion available. Destiny settled for a pair of denim jeans, black leather boots, and a black sleeveless top. She is sporting a black leather jacket as well.

Destiny: Here I am at the Prudential Center in Newark, New Jersey!

The crowd can be heard cheering loudly in the background. Destiny sighs and shakes her head.

Destiny: But what’s the point? I’m not competing tonight, am I? I am not among those with the opportunity to potentially main event against Lenore Price-Mason for the GCW Global Championship. I’m not facing Ba’al for the North American Championship. I’m not booked at all. Now to our new General Manager, Pete Floyd, I do not want him to take that the wrong way. I am not complaining.

She chuckles and shrugs her shoulders.

Destiny: I mean, I am and I’m not. I am still pissed off at a lot of people...mainly Mason Van Stanton and Chastity Noel who are HIDING on Shotgun, HIDING behind the ban on crossing over to the other brand...but yeah, I am pissed and I would love to get some payback by planting my boot up someone’s ass. But I cannot blame him for not booking me. I haven’t been at the top of my game lately. The last big thing I did was main event Resurrection against Minerva and Chantelle Chambers and even then I lost. I have been losing ever since then. Every big opportunity I was given I lost. I failed. And do you know who I blame for that?

Skye pauses to let the crowd think about it for a moment. She smirks and then shakes her head.

Destiny: If you thought I was gonna place the blame on Mason then you would be incorrect.

She pats herself on the chest.

Destiny: I accept full responsibility for all of my decisions and for every mistake I have ever made. I made the mistake of trusting Mason, thinking that with his help and his connections that I could take the shortcut to the top of Global Championship Wrestling. And you know what? It worked. I did become GCW World Champion. But you know what else happened? I got weak. I began to rely on Mason, on his influence, and his connections. I became Destiny Van Stanton and I forgot who in the bloody hell I was in the first place! I am Destiny Skye, one of the toughest and baddest bitches in this locker room! I do not need to take shortcuts to get to the top because I am tough enough to do it on my own and I damn sure do not need a sexist piece of garbage like Mason to help be beat my opponents! Could Destiny Skye have beaten Chantelle Chambers?

With a confident gaze she nods her head.

Destiny: You damn right I could! That’s what this sport is all about, a fair competitive environment where you accept that you will win some and you will lose some and yeah, Chantelle probably would whip my ass a few times, but I know that I would give her just as much of an ass whipping too even if she did win and I also know that on any given night I could beat her fairly, legitimately, without any outside interference. Hell, I could have become GCW World Champion without any controversy. But thanks to Mason getting in my head and manipulating me, thanks to my stupidity of ever listening to him, now I forever have that black mark next to my record. But once again let me make it abundantly clear, I do not blame Mason for that. I blame myself because it was me, I listened to him. I believed him.

The black haired smirks knowingly.

Destiny: Now then, Mason has told me that he wants a divorce…

She chuckles.

Destiny: You know, it hurts when someone you thought loved you and cared about you drops that bombshell on you. It hurts even more when they throw you off of the top of a hell in a cell as part of that divorce declaration. But I’m not going to be the stereotype. I’m not going to cry about it. I’m a fighter, that’s who I am and if Mason wants a legal war in court then he’s got one because I will find the absolute best lawyer and we will have this little “divorce” out in court. You thought you were so smart by asking for a divorce. Was that your idea or Chastity’s? Sounds like Chastity’s idea because she would care more about herself and little for you, Mason. You see, you didn’t think this through. Me and my attorney, we are going to take everything we can from you. And that means I get HALF of everything you own you son of a bitch!

Langley Lohan vs. Mara Kade vs. Hugo Magnussen

The importance of this match was not lost on all three adversaries representing their respective tag-teams. There was also much bad blood and they did not hold back. Hugo was a dominating force early on, using power moves to floor the two women. However, despite several tries, he was unable to keep either down for the three count. Cade used the no disqualification rule to her advantage, bring a chair into the ring to stop his momentum, but Hugo kicked the chair out of her hands before spearing her to the canvas, followed by a scoop slam and a powerbomb. Hugo made the cover, but it was broken up by Lohan. Lohan punished Hugo for the next few minutes, ending her onslaught with Headache, but Mara cut Langley off with a running elbow smash. Cade made a cover, but Lohan got her foot on the ropes. Cade then hit Bad Brains and made another cover, but Hugo broke this one up.

Cade and Magnussen started to brawl and were evenly matched. The fight spilled out to the floor, Mara getting the better of Hugo...until Langley catapolted herself over the top rope with a suicide dive, taking both Hugo and Mara out. Mara took the brunt of the suicide dive, so Langley threw her back into the ring. Langley with Equal Rights, but the subsequent pin attempt was broken up by a stomp to the back of Lohan's head, courtesy of Magnussen. Hugo whipped Lohan into the corner where he ran in with an elbow smash. He held her in the corner, battering her until Cade came from behind with When We All Fall Asleep (choke sleeper). Hugo staggered back a few steps before falling to his knees. With the crowd chanting his name, Hugo found the strength to get himself back to his feet and he shoved him and Mara backwards where he smashed Cade into the turnbuckles. He did this multiple times until Mara let go, falling to the outside. Hugo, still dazzed, staggered out of the corner, where Lohan was waiting for him. She rushes Hugo, executing The Man Killer. Langley makes the cover and this time, gets the pin.

Winner: Langley Lohan (Pinfall, 12:53)

Lohan holds her Global Tag-Team title belt up in the air, drawing heat from the Newark crowd before smirking and taking her leave. Mara climbs back into the ring, only to find herself face to face with Hugo. Hugo is soon joined by his partner Bash. Not to be outdone, Blade runs down to back up her Scream Machine partner. There is staring and shouting, which threatens to break out into another fight, but security personnel swarm the ring, getting in between The Rising Tide and Scream Machine. The scene fades out to commercial.

The scene opens and we see Janice King standing inside of a locker room somewhere backstage inside of the Prudential Center, looking a little annoyed as she glances are her watch to check the time. She glances around the room, which is filled with four gym bags, then finally takes a seat on the red couch which sits in the place of where a bench would usually be. A high backed green leather chair sits to the side of it, empty as the rest of the room is. Janice begins tapping her fingers on the arm of the couch she sits on until she leaps up at the opening of the door.

As she stands looking at the door swing open, Ba’al steps into the room, giving a small smile and nod of his head to Janice before closing the door behind himself. He turns back to face King and gestures to the couch with a hand.

Ba’al: “Please, my dear, there is no reason to stand on ceremony. Do take a seat.”

Ba’al makes his way to the high-backed chair and sits down, but Janice remains standing.

Janice King: “I’d rather we get this over with. I have actual work to be doing, as you know all too well.”

Ba’al looked wounded at the tongue lashing but he simply bows his head respectfully for a moment.

Ba’al: “My dear, I am more than aware how precious your time is, I can assure you of that. Please, do take a seat, and let us conduct this discussion as adults?”

Janice folds her arms across her chest and looks like she’s about to walk before simply sighing and taking her seat.

Ba’al: “Danke.”

Janice King: “Can we get to the point please, Kirian? As I said-”

Ba’al: “Your time is precious, yes. Very well. Janice, I wish to apologise.”

This catches Janice off guard, which was clearly the intention.

Ba’al: “Two weeks ago, we refused to speak with you when you asked us a very legitimate question. Evidently answers ARE due and as our most important reporter and only Hall of Fame inductee at that, obviously you should be the one to request them. We were rude to rebuff you the way we did and I do hope you accept my apology on that matter.”

Janice looks skeptically for a moment before finally nodding.

Janice King: “Thank you.”

Ba’al: “Think nothing of it my dear, it is simply manners. They do not cost anything, after all. But with my apology I wish to also explain myself and explain on behalf of my dear friends Christopher and Jonathan. You see Janice, The Sinistry DO value you highly as an associate of our little family, holding you very much in high esteem. And when we are ready to talk, that interview shall be given to nobody but your good self as the most senior reporter in GCW employment. Naturally, we should wish for only the best and that is you, my dear. But we are choosing to keep our cards close to our cheat for the time being and if you had contacted me privately I could have explained the situation to you accordingly, and when it was sprung upon us the way it was, it was easier to simply walk away than go into the intricacies while a camera crew watches on…”

Janice is still skeptical but she nods her head.

Janice King: “Okay, I can see that. There was no need for the rudeness though, Kirian. It was disrespectful as you well know.”

Ba’al nods in agreement.

Ba’al: “An oversight that shall not be repeated by dear and is the reason I humbly apologized just a moment ago. You were deserving better and we did not act accordingly. However, now that we are of an understanding we can hopefully move forward and arrange something for the future that is mutually beneficial? As I say my dear, we do value you as a member of the Sinistry family and I would like to keep that relationship moving forward…”

Janice, clearly placated, smiles for the first time.

Janice King: “Then I suppose we can say the air is cleared, can’t we? But when WILL you provide the explanation that the fans are wanting? Perhaps not you yourself but Chris and John shocked a fair few people at the End of Year Bash!”

Ba’al: “When we are good and ready, unfortunately my dear, when we are good and ready. But as I said, you will be the first port of call when the time comes.”

Janice King: “I guess that’s that then.”

Janice gets up and Ba’al mirrors her movement. Janice offers her hand and Ba’al takes it in his own before kissing the back of it.

Ba’al: “Charmed as ever, my dear.”

Janice, blushing ever so slightly, turns and exits the room. Once the door clicks in place behind her a smile forms on his lips and the camera lingers on that as the scene fades out.

Ms. Budde vs. Andrew Raynes

As Ms. Budde made her entrance and was about to enter the ring, Dustin Adams attacked her from behind, taking her down with a spear to the back of the head. Raynes joined Adams on the assault, throwing Budde into the ring. Adams climbed into the ring and snatched the microphone from Robert Lee.

Dustin: "It's a funny story. Two weeks ago, I was backstage watching the show, when that moron Amber Jeffries cashed in on her briefcase she won last year at Resurrection. I don't take my lead from anyone, especially a dolt like Jeffries, but it did remind me that I have my own briefcase to cash in."

Andrew slides the briefcase into the ring, where Dustin opens it up, taking out the contract inside.

Dustin: "This right here! We warned you this day would come...and it's here! Get your big ass out here Lohan...I don't give a fuck if you already wrestled tonight."

Dustin hands the mic to Andrew.

Andrew: "Tonight, the Brotherhood take back what we should have never lost in the first place...The GCW Global Tag-team Championships. Then, when management gets their heads out of their asses, Dustin and I will both be double champions! Ah finally!"

Langley Lohan rushes down the ramp and slides into the ring next to her partner, Ms. Budde, who is just now getting back to her feet.

Andrew: "Ring the fucking bell!"

GCW Global Tag-Team Championship
HERstoryMakers (Champions) vs. Brotherhood of Sith

The Brotherhood used the surprise factor, Langley's fatigue from her previous match, and the beat-down they put on Ms. Budde to their advantage early on. They made quick tags, isolating Lohan in their corner. Lohan was able to fight her way out of it though, crashing the two men together before making the hot tag to Budde. Budde hit Adams with The Golden Rule and made a cover...but Dustin got a foot on the ropes.

The champions took control from here, isolating Adams in their half of the ring. They hit Adams with a double superkick and Budde made a cover, bring Raynes into the ring to break up the fall. This drew Lohan into the ring and the referee moved quick to keep the match from breaking down any further. Raynes retreated to his corner and the referee escorted Langley back to hers. With the referee's back to the action, Raynes grabbed one of the title belts and blasted Budde in her already injured head. Adams, not seeing this, either, made a tag to Andrew, who came in for the cover. 1...2...NO!!! Lenore Price-Mason suddenly came out of the crowd, sliding into the ring, crashing down on Raynes with her own steel chair! The referee immediately called for the bell.

Winners: Brotherhood of Sith (DQ, 9:36)

After the match, it took a team of security personnel to break up the five wrestlers, but order was eventually restored, with HERstoryMakers left in the ring, holding up their respective title belts as Adams and Raynes leave the arena without a glance back.

GCW North American Championship
Ba'al (Champion) vs. Steve Powers

A match virtually made two weeks prior during the events of the no contest between Ba’al and Lenore Price-Mason, Ba’al was due to make his first defence of the North American championship aganist the very best… Steve Powers, and as you can expect, given Steve’s attack on Knightfall two weeks earlier during the aforementioned match, this was a feisty encounter. And it appeared to be a fair fight though, despite the heat between the two men, and unlike the previous show, while Foxx did come out with Ba’al for the match as usual, Knightfall did not join them at ringside. The two men went big against one another, Ba’al looking to defend his title successfully while Powers looked to add to his collection of gold accumulated over his years in the business. The fans quickly got into the match, cheering for Powers and booing Ba’al, even more so when Rachel Foxx-Frost attempted to get involved, distracting the referee by scaling the apron. The referee turned to order her down but Powers decided to take matters into his own hands and he hit the ropes, causing Rachel to fall to the outside. The referee slid out of the ring to check on Rachel on the outside, allowing Ba’al to sneak up behind Powers who was looking on gloating, where he hit a low blow to The Very Best. Ba’al slid out of the ring at this point to check on his wife and helped keep the referee distracted as on the other side of the ring, Chris Davids and John Blair hopped the barricade and rushed the ring. Powers didn’t have a chance as he was speared straight down by Davids hitting the Don’t Stop Me Now and John followed it up with the Swing Shift before both men slid out of the ring and hid below the apron. The fans rained boos down upon the ring as Rachel suddenly appeared to be fine and Ba’al turned back to the ring, sliding back in. Foxx barked at the referee and he too returned to the ring as Ba’al locked in The Seven Seals. Powers was already out though and eventually the referee called for the bell and Ba’al let go to roll away, Rachel Chris and John all sliding into the ring as the referee raised Ba’al’s arm to a fresh chorus of boos and trash hitting the ring.

Winner: Ba’al, via submission.

[Scene opens...]

[Travis Vessey is seen in his hotel room, a view of downtown Newark is shown in the background. His back is turned against the camera.]

Travis: There's a price to pay..in order to be great.

[He pauses.]

Travis: The amount of strain you take on the body; the many nights away from family and friends. The countless hours watching your opponent's matches, watching your own matches. Knowing that you always have to look over your shoulder. Everyone talks about the fame. Everyone wants the fame. Everyone looks at the people who are at the top, wishing they can get there too. But no one even ask themselves what are they willing to pay to get there.

[He lets out a sigh.]

Travis: I've won the Global title twice now. Once was to complete a dream that i've always. To become World Champion. Second time was to prove to myself that I can do it again and that I was better than I was before. Each reign can at a price. The matches were harder. My opponents didn't just want to win. They wanted to make a statement. They wanted to make an example out of me. Everyone was looking for their break out party against me. Wrestled as if they knew it was the biggest match of their lives. People from every corner wanted a piece. They wanted what I had. so that mean more punishment for me.

[Travis pauses.]

Travis: I'm sure I could wrestle longer if I didn't have this desire to be the best. if I didn't pay the cost every time out. Yet, knowing what I know about what it take to be the World Champion and knowing how stressful that can be, I want it again. I want to become someone my kids can be prove of. Not solely because of what I've done. But because I was willing to work for it, no many how hard it was. No matter how many mistakes I made along the way. I want to say that I was able to be one of the greatest to ever do it.

[He turns to the camera.]

travis: So Lenore Mason, at Civil War, you know how to count the cost of what you'll willing to do to keep that title. It's one thing to win it. It's one thing to beat me for it. It's another to keep it and do it again. Unfortunately, we won't get a rubber match because someone decided to cash in their earned opportunity and make it a three way.

[He pauses.]

Travis: I can't begrudge you for your decision, Amber Sloane. I did the same thing last year at Resurrection. But what you have done is questioned who I am as a man. What your sister and I had was between us. I won't allow you to question my character. To try to slander what I care about. The game is the game but it gets personal when my identity is at question. I figured you would have known what it looks like to have to work hard given that you entered this company with a silver spoon in your mouth and expected everything to be handed to you. And time and time again, while successful, you were shown life didn't revolve around you,

[Travis scoffs.]

Travis: But perhaps you need to learn again. Maybe you need to understand how much it cost to be great. And at Civil War, I can do that too. Because as long as I'm breathing and I have two hands, I have every chance to win. Like any man. Like any woman. All I need is a chance. All I need is to pay the price. Not everyone greats to be great. Not everyone gets to be GCW Global Champion. Lenore, Amber. I don't know how much you'll willing to get there. Just know that I am willing to do. Whatever. It. Takes.

[Travis eyes the camera.]

Travis: By any means.

MAIN EVENT - GCW Global Championship
Lenore Price-Mason (Champion) vs. Nadia Allen

Nadia Allen showed little signs of fatigue after her earlier battle royal, taking the fight to the champion immediately. Mason rolled to the floor to try to slow things down, but Allen dropped her on the floor with a suicide dive. Throwing Lenore back inside the ring, Allen hit a missile dropkick, then a springboard DDT. Nadia went for the pinfall, but Mason kicked out. Allen kept up the assault until she threw Lenore into the turnbuckles and came in for a Stinger splash...but Lenore moved out of the way! Lenore with the roll-up, but Nadia kicked out.

The champion took control from here, focusing on Nadia's back hitting a scoop slam, a belly-to-belly suplex, a back suplex, then an abdominal stretch. Allen was able to break free of the stretch, taking Lenore over with a hip toss, but Mason got right up and hit Allen with a spear out of nowhere. Mason with the cover, but Nadia kicked out. In the later stage of this contest after much back and forth, Nadia was able to capitalize on a missed clothesline from Mason, and Nadia took her down with a back elbow. She followed this with a springboard dropkick before going for her finisher, Snake Charmer...but Mason moved out of the way, leaving Allen to crash ande burn! Lenore quickly hit a rising Allen with Devolution! She made a cover...and got the pin.

Winner: Lenore Price-Mason (Pinfall, 18:11)

Mason had no time to celebrate her victory before Andrew Raynes and Dustin Adams hit the ring. Adams tossed Nadia through the ropes to the floor and the Brotherhood started to double-team the Global Champion. It didn't take long for Lenore's stable-mates, Ms. Budde and Langley Lohan to come to her rescue, armed with steel chairs. Not wanting a repeat of earlier, the Brotherhood chose to bail out of the ring. Robert Lee pronounced Lenore the winner of the main event as the three women of HERstoryMakers stood together in the center of the ring with their championship belts. From the ramp, Raynes turned and pointed to Lenore with a smirk on his face. Across the way, though, Travis Vessey stood, shaking his head at Raynes before staring down Lenore as the show fades to credits.