Livewire 9.05

Ironman
Site Admin

Livewire 9.05

Post by Ironman » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:40 pm

Rina Takeuie can be seen sitting inside her locker-room when there is a knock…

Rina: “Come in…”

Passing into the room is Rina’s trainer, Samurai Toshiaki. Rina rises to her feet quickly, bowing as a sign of respect to her trainer.

Rina: “Sensei… I didn’t realize you were coming.”

Toshiaki simply nods his head in response to her bow.

Toshiaki: “I felt it important to check in on you, child. I see you have settled in well.”

Rina: “I have. It’s been a bit of a struggle at times, but I feel like I’m finally gaining some traction.”

Toshiaki: “Yes... “

He nods. However, Rina senses something…

Rina: “Is there a problem, Sensei?”

Toshiaki: “Problem?”

He smirks.

Toshiaki: “Rina, why do you think I bestowed upon you the knowledge of the Ronin?”

Rina: “Because you knew my family disownment would be a form of dishonour and felt it was fitting?”

Toshiaki: “I gave you a tool which would enable not only your survival, but long standing success! I gifted you with something that would propel you to greater heights. Do you know how disrespectful it is to me to see you go into something like your Civil War and leave that tool in its sheath?”

Rina: “I’m sorry… I…”

Toshiaki: “SORRY? Sorry does not cut it! You could have WON that Civil War had you used the Ronin. Your colleagues are finally starting to realize that it is more than mere gimmickry. That is something you can use to your advantage, and yet you choose to disrespect me and my training by keeping the most deeply-held facet of your arsenal to yourself.”

Rina’s lip quivers as she sits back down.

Rina: “What do you want me to do, Sensei? How can I make this right?”

Toshiaki, his back turned to Rina, smiles.

Toshiaki: “Use it when it counts. The Ronin is at your disposal, Rina. You are free to use that power without consequence. Unleash it. And raise hell. Do you understand?”

He turns back, his smile gone, as Rina nods.

Rina: “Yes, Sensei. I won’t let you down.”

Toshiaki: “You had better not.”

Without another word, he exits the locker-room, leaving Rina shaken as the scene shifts.

('Sleeping Giants’ by Hyro Da Hero begins to play.)

Forget the cops, I hate the world, I hate the people in it,
Hate that ignorant mess you love hearing,

This that dose of reality you fearin’
Hope I’m buried yes but can you pass the test

Recycle thoughts recycle dreams we’re not satisfied
We chase after the same thing

We hold us back we’re fighting us
And when we scream we silence us.

So we all make a deal with the devil,
because negativity is perceived to be better,

We never…to resist …so it’s routine
so we pretend that we ..in our teams

and ..to live like .. open up your eye realize what you are on the inside

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

Let my words be the bullet heard throughout the chaos,
Let my message sink into your brain and never fade out.

The world spins and spins and never changes up,
We are people of pattern and I’ma shake it up

We just dance and laugh like what’s up, what’s up
Shut the f*ck up, get up your butt and do something

In war, start a war, fight the peace,lie to me,
Stop runnin around so silently

‘cause I’m gonna be what I was designed to be and
That’s the voice, a voice of youth, a voice of truth,

A voice for you , a real voice that AINT MOTHERF*CKING AUTO TUNED!!!

When we let the blind lead the blind,
We fall off the cliff at the same time,

It’s mass suicide, we the sleeping giants, time to come alive

You your worst enemy,

You your worst enemy,

You are your worst enemy,

The GCW logo flashes upon the screen before being pushed off screen by a cartoon leprechaun.

[The first image we see is a pair of black boots on a floor. These boots are being tied, one string at a time, meticulously. As each string is tied, our view rises, going from the boots to Dianna Kruse, dressed in her ring attire. The brunette is seen stretching, finishing her routine.]

Dianne: Dianna. Kruse. K as in kite. Not C as in c**t. R-U-S-E. Kruse.

[Kruse snarls as she rolls her neck.]

Kruse: The sweetest and most important name to a person...is their own. And that name is precious. It's mine. And when my name isn't correctly spelled by the dolts running the GCW social media team, my sweet name turns to shite. I'm offended, GCW. The newest member of the GCW roster, the best unsigned wrestler from the Bay Area scene that everyone knows about and my name gets misspelled. The disrespect. The impotence.

[She stands up, then turning her head to her right. She extends her arms as an unknown female assistant is seen putting on her ring jacket; which Trevor Cash and Gloria Velasquez standing from further in the room, watching on.]

Kruse: The most important thing to me is my name. And my name will not be something that can be mispelled or not respected. I've been chomping at the bit for my first go inside a GCW ring. And tonight, against the ones they call "Sex Nachos", I no longer have to wait. Sex Nachos, I said on Twitter that I refused to call you by your team name as it's repulsive. Calling yourselves such implies to me that both of you are overcompensating. Especially you, Mr. Dix.

[Dianna reaches inside her jacket to grab a pair of black gloves. One by one, she puts them on.]

Dianna: But I changed my mind. Not because of anything that you did. But instead, it's because of what will happen. The first of many tossers in Livewire to tap out to the Aurora, the soon to be the most dangerous hold in GCW. The ring is for the stars, not for the side characters. And yet, the world needs ditch diggers. A role perfectly suited for your talents. My name, along with Maxwell St Johns, along with Reverie, will become something that won't be forgotten and everything will trace the beginning back to you, Sex Nachos.

[Dianna pops her collar before turning and heading for the door.]

Dianna: Listen to me, GCW. When the bell rings, I don't care for your morals. I don't care for your respect. I don't care for your friendship. I squash all of that rubbish under my boots. I want every inch of that ring. I fight to break your will. Through every nook and cranny, I will find a way to dish out pain. I didn't make it to this point by being a meme or pandering to an audience of lazy, pathetic troll on the Internet. Everything I do is for keeps. All for one day, dolts like the GCW social media team will know it's Kruse with a K. The sweetest sound in my world is Dianna Kruse. For all of you, it's the sound of your dreams going to die. And with every step of the way, I'll wear a smile on my face. That's what you'll remember. Cruella. In the Flesh.

[Dianna walks away. The scene cuts back to the locker room to where Maxwell St. John appears.]

Maxwell: I have heard it all before, the predictable musings of the masses at large. Upon my teaser performance the likes of Destiny Skye and company felt, the characterization of me as a lackey began. I am a man used to the characterization of simple minded so called big brained cretins. If I allowed the masses to define me long ago, I wouldn't be in the position I am today. Society readily accepts the role they are given. The young child who grew up in a family of surgeons follows in their parents footsteps. A young girl whose mother was a model follows the path of her soon to be stage mom. Happens all the time. I decided to create my own identity. To forge who I want to be. Who am I? Professional wrestler. Artist. Made man. A special being playing a part in a creation birthed from a brilliant woman, Krissy. What is my role? To bring beauty to the world. To inspire. To amaze. To help chip away at the blase nature that has overtaken this industry, starting with the Sexy Nachos, a stale act, an afront to what true freedom is meant to represent. How long have these people dragged down the quality of GCW programming? For how many years have they tried to entertain you with there slothy dispositions? Richard and Crystal Dix are beings who once had potential. For sometime they have failed to evolve. Reverie is not afraid to meet evolution head on. Nachos, once more you will be left behind. Heed my words GCW, Reverie will not, be, stopped.

[Maxwell snaps his fingers. The lights go out. Fade to black.]

Dianna Kruse and Maxwell St. John vs. Sex Nachos

While Reverie had already made quite an impact on Livewire, this was the in-ring debut for Dianna Kruse and Maxwell St. John. Richard Dix took a plate of nachos over to Dianna and was trying to flirt with her. Crystal Swift was also flirting with St. John. Crsytal goes in for a kiss, and Maxwell kisses her on the forehead, then drops her with a snap DDT (Fa-bo-lo-us). He boots her out of the ring and goes to his corner where the bell rings to start the contest. Kruse shoves the plate of nachos at Dix then takes him over with a snapmare. She steps on his throat until the referee pulls her off of him. Dix gets to his feet and Kruse throws him into the corner hard enough that he hangs in the tree of woe. Kruse tags in St. John, who runs across the ring and hits Blue Balls (no description needed). Maxwell tags Dianna back in and she drops a rising Dix with Cruel Intentions (a curb stomp). She covers for the academic 3 count.

Winners: Dianna Kruse and Maxwell St. John (Pinfall, 1:44)

After the match, Crystal went to check on Dix, but was knocked down from behind by Kruse. Kruse locked Swift in Aurora and Crystal started to scream and tap out, despite the match being over. The referee threatened to change the match to a disqualification and Dianna broke the submission at the count of four. Dianna and Maxwell raised their arms in victory as the Montreal crowd booed them.

[Somewhere backstage, Nadia Allen is seen shadow boxing a bit. Dressed in a black and silver hoodie that has her logo in the back and her ring gear underneath, Nadia lets out a grunt. She then crouches, then sits with her back against the wall.]

Nadia: I didn't win Civil War, yadda, yadda. Doesn't matter. It's old news. Krissy. Or Krissy Sweetheart. Or whatever you're deciding to call yourself this month. The past three, on three occasions in the past year, you've screwed me over, you've jumped me and you've gotten in my way.

[Nadia shakes her head.]

Nadia: Now you have your group of buddies and they're trying to bully me. Dianna Kruse keeps asking me how's my jaw. My answer to that is come out to the ring so I can bite your f**king ear off!

[Nadia seethes a bit.]

Nadia: I don't have any plans now to Civil War. so I'm going to spend it by coming after you and all of Reverie. I know there's other people you've pissed off like my Destiny Skye. Listen Destiny, I don't like teaming up with people. We have a job to do and that's win tonight. Do what you need to do and I'll do what I need to do. With the amount of people that's screwed me over in my life. I have trust issues for a reason.

[Nadia stands back up,]

Nadia: Despite all of that, whether I have help or not, Krissy, I'm coming for your head. Shit's about to get really nasty and the best part of all of this? You started this with me. And now I'm going to finish it, like I always finish things. Anti authority, I'm gong to rip your heads off with Destiny tonight. Reverie, after that, you're next.

{Nadia storms off.]

Princess Nava Farrin vs. Sierra Michaels

Princess Nava made her Livewire debut with her Court at ringside. Despite not having wrestled in several months, it was apparent she kept herself in shape, showing absolutely no signs of ring rust. Sierra Michaels did not fair as well, managing only a few offensive moves before Farrin hit her with Ashoka Chokra, knocking Michaels out and getting the 3 count.

Winner: Princess Nava Farrin (Pinfall, 2:43)

these here straps…”

The camera rises up focused on the gold faceplate of the GCW Global Tag Team Championship belts. The belts are now adorned with a new nameplate: The Rising Tide.”

Kincade: “...became property of The Rising Tide.”

Magnussen: “And now, the question becomes not about our pursuit, but our retention of these Championships.”

The scene scales back, to where Bash Kincade and Hugo Magnussen sit at a table, the belts resting in front of them upon it.

Magnussen: “We know there are teams chomping at the bit to cut us down to size. Some have valid claims, others just want to run their mouths.”

Kincade: “Let’s be clear about it… we ain’t running from any challenge. There is not a single tandem in this company that WE CAN’T BEAT! That includes you two, Scream Machine.”

Magnussen: “Yes… contrary to your egotistical claims, we CAN beat you straight up, two on two. And UNLIKE you, we aren’t going to duck you. We are waiting for the time that our paths cross because when they do we will leave NO DOUBT in anyone’s minds as to who the better TEAM is.”

The tag team sits forward, taking the belts from the table.

Kincade: “You want ‘em? We got ‘em… step up or shut up, because we sure as FUCK ain’t about to let ‘em get away.”

Magnussen: “The Tide has risen.”

With that, they smirk as the camera shifts.

HERstoryMakers (Ms. Budde/Jordyne Jade) vs. Allison Lorraine and Carmen Diaz

This was the GCW debut for Jordyne Jade as part of the revamped HerStoryMakers. This was also the return of Allison and Carmen as a tag-team. The action was fast paced, which favored Lorraine and Diaz early on, and they were able to isolate Budde in their corner for a time. The momentum was broken up, however, when Budde hit Diaz with The Golden Rule (jumping leg lariot). Budde made the tag to Jade, who hit Diaz with Drop It Like It's Hot (a split legged moonsault). Jade made a cover, and Allison came in for the save. Ms Budde raced across the ring and takes Lorraine out with Class Dismissed (Mafia kick), allowing Jade to get the 1-2-3.

Winners: HERstoryMakers (Pinfall, 6:40)

After the match, Jade and Budde celebrated to the crowd's disgust...but then there was a pop. From the stage, Langley Lohan stared down at the two women, cracking her knuckles. Catching sight of her ex-partner, Ms. Budde makes a "come here" gester and mouths "Bring it bitch." Langley smirks and wags a finger at Budde before turning and exiting back through the curtain, leaving Ms. Budde angry in the ring as the scene fades.

Backstage…

Isabella Harker can be seen set back against a wall, a sledgehammer in her hand.

Harker: “You know? I’ve never understood the appeal of things like this. Who NEEDS a weapon to send a message?”

She tosses the sledgehammer aside, looking to the camera.

Harker: “Hello, Rachel. Your ears burning a little bit? Well, they should be. See, I know you fancy yourself the “Suicide Queen”... the “Mother of Sin”... well, I want you to meet me, the bitch that’s going to set you back.”

Harker pushes off the wall, walking towards the camera.

Harker: “I don’t care what you’ve done elsewhere, or the list of names you’ve left on the shelf with that sledgehammer. I’m not them. My name is Isabella Harker. GCW Livewire is MY show, and when I see people try to run under their own rules, taking whatever they see fit in whatever way they deem necessary or acceptable, I stand up. Livewire is a Stand-Your-Ground location, and I’m stepping into your face to defend my show! If that’s going to be a problem? Too bad…”

She stops, glaring into the camera.

Harker: “Because tonight, you learn what happens when you try to break into my house. See you out there….”

Harker keeps walking, moving past the camera as the scene shifts.

Rachel Foxx vs. Isabella Harker

Isabella Harker did not put herself in Rachel Foxx's favor after interfering in her post-match activities against the McBride Corporation several weeks ago. Rachel did not hide her bad feelings against Harker, breaking the rules several times with chokes, eye-rakes, etc. She stopped short of drawing a DQ, however. It was enough to give her the edge as she hit The Downfall (Half-Nelson Facebuster). She made the cover, but Harker kicked out. Slowly, Foxx started to lose control of the match as Isabella built momentum. The crowd was firmly behind Isabella as she reversed an Irish whip and caught Rachel with the Unseen Knee. She followed this up with Crushing Blow, which was enough to secure her the pinfall.

Winner: Isabella Harker (Pinfall, 9:05)

The atmosphere is already electric inside of the Belle Centre in Montreal, Quebec, and is clear that everyone can see why when there is a loud roar from the crowd as “Let Love In” by the Goo Dolls hits. The plays throughout the arena the crowd is getting louder and louder until the refrain starts to play and the appearing from the back to an insane reaction from the crowd is Kelsai Adamson-Mason. Kelsai runs over to either side of stage with a huge smile ear-to-ear trying to pump up the crowd even more which it definitely is working. Kelsai then begins to work down the ramp trying to slap hands with as many people as possible along the way.

Getting to the end of the ramp, she walks around the ringside area, her smile getting even brighter if that is even possible. She goes around until she gets to ring announcer Robert E. Lee and gets a microphone before scaling the ring steps and stepping through the ropes and inside the squared circle. Coming to the middle of the ring, Kelsai tries to speak, bringing the microphone to her lips, but the crowd gets even louder still causing her to bring down the microphone, with a huge smile on her face and looking almost embarrassed.

Kelsai tries this four times before she finally gives in and shouts into the microphone…

Kelsai: HELLO, HELLO, HELLO AND HOW ARE MY LOVELIES ARE DOING TONIGHT, MONTREAL?!

Looking around the area Kelsai is nearly speechless at the response around her as she just laughs into the microphone to which the crowd get even louder still.

Kelsai: WOW! That is freaking amazing lovelies. You people are so loud that I can barely even hear myself think! You people need to give yourselves some love tonight!

The fans cheers loudly again, presumably this time for themselves while Kelsai smiles warmly and nods truly not believing what she is witnessing.

Kelsai: You guys, you are incredible! See this, this right here Montreal is what I am talking about when I say…

LET LOVE IN!!

Kelsai starts to genuinely blush now as the Belle Centre erupts in chants of “LET LOVE IN” repeatedly. Laughing again, Kelsai lets the chant go on just a little bit longer before continuing.

Kelsai: How is everybody feeling tonight? It has been too long since we have seen each other, hasn’t it? We are finally back for Livewire and let me tell you just how good it feels to back in front of you LIVE, and ready to get back to works trying to give the best wrestling matches that can see, getting better and better every single week! The last time we were here was a month ago and we were getting ready for a little thing the I like to call Civil War….

Another huge roar from the crowd, acknowledging Civil War and the fact that Kelsai nearly won that huge event as she just nods soaking up all of adulation from this adoring, capacity crowd before continuing.

Kelsai:…which can only mean one thing in GCW, and that is tonight starts the road to Resurrection! Before we get to that though, wasn’t Civil War something really, really cool this year? Sixty of the very best wrestlers in the world all competing for one prize, while no, I did not win and get to choose between going for the GCW World Heavyweight Championship or the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship, but I have to say that finishing second out of sixty competitors felt unbelievable!

The crowd breaks out in a chant of “You are awe-some!” causing Kelsai to blush again, barely able to stammer out…

Kelsai: No, no, no, YOU are awesome! Everything I do, I do it all for each and every one of you and I can’t thank you enough for how you support me!

More chants this time chants of “We love you” breaking, for which Kelsai is quick to correct the fans once again.

Kelsai: Believe me, when I think about everything that all of you have meant to in the just over 15 months since I started wrestling, how you brought back from a serious concussion toward the end of last year, let me just assure all of you the I freaking love you too!

Kelsai lets the crowd cheer wildly one more time before she continues.

Kelsai: Now though, now we need to talk about what is going on for me specifically as it deals with specifically the Road to Resurrection. As we all now, Resurrection is the biggest event on the GCW calendar every year. It is the night where legends are made, and for me it means that I have a choice. If I wanted to challenge for either the X-Divison or Heritage Championships I can do that, but that would mean that I be going over to compete on the Shotgun brand, going away from all of you Livewire fans.

There are some boos throughout the arena now, but Kelsai gets them to calm down as she walks around the ring.

Kelsai: Please, let me finish ok, because I cannot imagine being away from all of you either, Livewire is MY HOME! So if I decided that I wanted to challenge for the International or North American Championships, both of which I have challenged for already by the way, that means that I get to stay right here at home on Livewire! So, I put on my thinking cap for a minute and I thought to myself, do I want to go to Shotgun…

The crowd start saying en masse “NO!”

Kelsai:…Or, do I want to stay here on Livewire?

The loudest roar of the show yet tonight and it is clear what the fans at the Belle Centre want Kelsai to do.

Kelsai: I have a lot of friends on Shotgun, and I am sure that they have some amazing fans as well. But when I think about GCW, I only thing about one place, and that place is right here at HOME, MY HOME, on LIVEWIRE!

Now the fans literally blow the roof off of the arena, while Kelsai waits, marveling at the fans around her again and all the noise that they are making once again.

Kelsai: With that out of the way that means that I will be challenging at Resurrection for either the North American or the International Championship. The North American Championship is currently held by Ba’al and other than seeing him backstage at times I really do not know a lot about Ba’al. Going for a championship against an unknown does definitely have its appeal. The International Championships is held by a man I know all too well in Dustin Adams. As soon as I finished second at Civil War, speculation started right away that I would be going after Dustin Adams, particularly after tried to send a message to me at Civil War by attacking my husband Victor Mason after Victor had already been eliminated from the Civil War match. The trouble with that is though that Dustin ended up with a little bit more than what he bargained for because he will now put the International Championship on the line against the one man who is going to take him down, the man who will be leaving later tonight the new International Champion, Victor Mason!

The crowd cheers wildly for the idea of Victor defeating Dustin and becoming the new International Champion.

Kelsai: That will put me in an interesting situation though, because I don’t want to challenge my husband at Resurrection. Now Victor says that he has plans to relinquish the title immediately when he wins it tonight, but I have it on good authority that he will be discussing this with his wife first because she is very proud of her husband, and doesn’t want to see him relinquish anything. So I guess for now, we are going to have to take a wait and see approach, watch what happens the rest of the night and the days that follow before I can make a decision on which championship I plan to challenge for here on Livewire at Resurrection. One that I do not need to make a decision on however Montreal is I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that…

KELSAI LOVES ALL OF YOU!

Kelsai smiles and waves to everyone, exiting the ring and shakes hands with the fans back up the ramp as the scene fades.

Antiauthority vs. Destiny Skye and Nadia Allen

Steve Powers and Adam Craig were looking to get back on the winning track after their loss to Knightfall at Civil War. Destiny and Nadia seem to be a random pairing, but both are also looking to string some wins together. Nadia makes no bones about being a loner, but she worked well with Skye. The women kept Craig and Powers off their game early on, but Antiauthority made a come back in the later part of this match. Things broke down after Allen made a save on Craig after hitting Destiny with the Anti-Authority Bomb, bringing Steve into the ring. Skye and Allen double drop-kicked Powers out of the ring before Nadia went to the top, coming off on to Craig with Snake Charmer. This gave Destiny enough recovery time, and she finished Craig off with Skye High, getting the 1-2-3.

Winners: Destiny Skye and Nadia Allen (Pinfall, 12:41)

The scene cuts backstage where we see the reigning International champion, Dustin Adams, preparing himself for tonight's main event. He feels good coming into this match knowing he can do what he wants and get away with it. Dustin was never much of the type to have a plan but ever since the end of the year bash, he's had an agenda in mind. After a few moments, Andrew comes walking into the picture with a look on his face.

Andrew: You're sure this is gonna work?

Dustin: With what I have in mind, thanks to his foolishness, it's going to be easy. He wanted this, the title being on the line makes it even better because she can see first hand what's coming.

Andrew: Assuming she still wants to face you after what you'll do to her husband!

Dustin smirks.

Dustin: She will, I'll see to that, but I'm gonna make sure she's taken out of her comfort zone and dumped into a place that I guarantee Amy and Victor have spent months hiding her from.

Andrew: Don't enjoy yourself too much or you won't be in a position to give her a choice!

Dustin glares at Andrew but knows he's right, he's got Victor begging for this So why fuck himself over, he focuses on Andrew.

Dustin: What about you? You think you can get her to face you?

Andrew grins.

Andrew: Would have been harder had she not blasted me with the Global title belt. She thinks she's going to keep me from it but I'm gonna have fun making her pay for her mistake.

Dustin: Nothing like goading another woman into a main event match at the company's biggest show! Should work out well?

Andrew: Funny, this time it'll work because this will be on my terms and not cookie cutter bullshit thank you! Besides, there's more at stake here and I'll be damned if it's all for nothing. Show these clowns what exactly whatever it takes means when it comes to being a world champion.

Dustin walks over and grabs his title. He walks back towards Andrew and pats it before looking at him.

Dustin: let the games begin.

Andrew: Time to embrace the hate.

They bump fists and smirk as they walk off

The private boxes…

Chantelle Chambers, the self-proclaimed hottest act in GCW’s history, can be seen sitting inside, her legs crossed over as she surveys everything below. As the camera focuses on her, she smiles.

Chambers: “Did you really think I was going to go an entire month without appearing on camera?”

Chantelle laughs, and this laughter is joined in by The Brod from off-screen.

Chambers: “You see, in my unique position, I have the freedom to go where I want, when I want. I earned that over five years with this company, becoming the biggest draw it’s created on its own. But… GCW didn’t really create Chantelle Chambers, did it? No… I created my own place. And just when you think you’ve beaten me down to the point where I’m done, I snap my fingers and the game changes.”

She sits back, smiling.

Chambers: “I mean, that’s why I have this freedom now. So you know that when it comes to GCW Resurrection… I’m watching and waiting. I’m going to pick my spot because I have the pedigree that allows for it. So whether it’s a Livewire match or a Shotgun match, you know that the match that I’m in is going to be must-see… and when it’s over, we return to the default setting of GCW…”

Chantelle grins, licking her lips as she leans forward a bit.

Chambers: “All eyes on me!”

With a grin, she blows a kiss to the camera. The scene shifts.

Main Event - GCW International Championship
Falls Count Anywhere
Dustin Adams (Champion) vs. Victor Mason

No one was surprised when Victor Mason came out swinging at the man who put him in the hospital after Civil War. Dustin, himself, may not have been surprised, but he was initially unable to do anything about it as Mason kept the champion off of his feet with slams and clotheslines. Adams rolled out of the ring to get some separation from Mason, but the rules of this match made that a pointless venture. Victor dropped Adams to the floor after delivering a baseball slide. Victor threw Dustin into the ring barrier, then went for the pin on the floor, but Adams got a shoulder up. Mason climbed on top of Adams and punched him repeatedly before allowing Dustin to get to his feet. As Dustin rose, Victor with a superkick...but Adams caught Victor's foot and held it up, smirking. Mason responded with a dropkick and he once again went for the pin, but Adams got his shoulders up.

Victor kept on Dustin for several minutes and the two started to fight up the rampway. With Dustin down on his back, Mason went for a running...something...we'll never know what, as Dustin performed a Russian leg sweep, causing Mason to face plant into the cement floor. It was now Dustin's turn to punish Victor and he did it well. Dustin with a gorilla press slam to the cement. Dustin with a powerbomb. Adams went for the pin, but then pulled back before the referee could hit 3. The crowd booed this obvious show of unsportsmanship by the International Champion, but Dustin only smirked before going back to work on Mason. Dustin pulled Victor to his feet and Victor was in an obvious fair amount of pain. Dustin continued to punish Mason as the two made their way back towards the ring. Mason was getting in some defense, but the fight belonged to Adams at this juncture. Dustin looked to knock Victor's head off with Parole Hearing (a running spear), but Victor ducked, sending Dustin hard into the ring post! Dustin staggered back into Mason, who rolled him up on the floor! 1...2...NO! Dustin kicked out!

Mason rolled Adams into the ring before hitting a double under hook DDT. Mason then went for his submission finisher "Victor(y)" (STF)! Adams was in trouble, but he managed to fight through the pain, eventually breaking out of the move. Mason got to his feet and looked to lock it in again, but Adams caught him with an uppercut. Adams followed this with Death Sentence (spinning belly to back suplex), then Death Row Slam. Not taking any chances, Adams hit a second Death Row Slam before making a cover. 1...2...3!

Winner (and still International Champion): Dustin Adams (Pinfall, 22:06)

After being announced the winner, Dustin wasn't done with Victor. He threw Mason over the top rope to the floor before following him out. Dustin blasted Victor with the title belt, then hit a third Death Row Slam...on the cement floor! The crowd jeered Adams feverishly as he lifted Victor for a fourth Death Row Slam...but suddenly, the jeers turned to cheers as Kelsai Adamson-Mason rushed to her husband's aid, armed with a steel chair! Dustin dropped Victor to face Kelsai, who did not hesitate to blast Dustin in the face with the chair. Dustin staggered back a few steps, but then he started to laugh. This naturally upset Kelsai, who swung the chair again. Dustin swatted the chair out of her hands and shook his head, still laughing. He picked up his title belt and walked towards the back, leaving Kelsai to tend to her fallen husband.

Dustin is about ¾ of the way back up the aisle when Kelsai grabs a microphone and kneels down next to Victor while staring a hole through Dustin.

Kelsai: Hey Dustin, listen up because I have something to say and I really think you are going to want to hear this!

Dustin turns toward the ring with his arms crossed, smirking as the crowd cheers loudly and Kelsai nearly breathless she is so angry.

Kelsai: I change my mind from…. what I said earlier tonight,…. I don’t need anymore time to decide…my mind is up…because at Resurrection, I am not going to just take the International Championship from you….

The crowd in the Bell Centre is electric, roaring at what Kelsai has just announced and realizing she is not done. Dustin’s smirk turns into a smile, though even he could not have predicted what Kelsai was going to say next, looking down at Victor and then back up at Dustin, with malice in her eyes

Kelsai:….I AM GOING KICK YOUR ASS!

Kelsai throws down the microphone and turns all of her attention to Victor as paramedics are finally getting to him. Meanwhile the Montreal crowd has become unglued, never hearing Kelsai speak like that but loving it, while Dustin is now laughing looking back in the ring at Kelsai as Livewire goes off the air.