admin
Site Admin

The Julia Foundation: 2

Post by admin » Wed Mar 24, 2021 7:41 pm

==========
London, England
Off Camera
==========

This modest home just within the borders of London, England used to belong to Glenn Braddock. Now one of his daughters, Julia Braddock, resides here. Nothing here is grandiose as the grizzled veteran Glenn Braddock always preferred things simple. As for Julia herself? Well, there was a time she preferred the simple things in life. But times have changed and so has she. No longer is she a bright eyed innocent child; as a matter of fact, Julia Braddock herself only exists within the confines of a wrestling ring. Outside of wrestling business, she exists as Chastity Noel and Chastity must have the finest of the fine. Unfortunately Chastity’s luxurious lifestyle was taken from her when she broke away from Mason Van Stanton. For over a year now she has had to deal with a long struggle back to where she once was, a struggle back to her seat of power. Now that goal is within sight. She could become World Champion at Resurrection X. As Julia Braddock it is about proving herself and righting the wrongs she created, fixing the mistakes she made, and finally becoming a worthy world champion. As Chastity that means a better payday, and maybe a return to a better lifestyle.

For now this will have to do, but even in this modest bedroom Chastity definitely likes what she sees as she looks at herself in the mirror. She’s wearing a silver sequined, lace dress that stop just below the knee, matching high heel pumps, and her long blonde hair with a few curls hangs to past the shoulders. She is waiting for her boyfriend, JaMarcus Avery, to come and pick her up. They are going out somewhere fancy tonight. Her primping and preening is interrupted with the ringing of her cell phone. She approaches her nightstand and picks up the phone: it is a face time request from Henry Van Stanton. You may think that Chastity is insane to work with a Van Stanton after being betrayed by one at last year’s Resurrection IX. But Chastity does trust Henry, the older and more honorable brother of Mason Van Stanton. Plus she needs his legal and business expertise for a project she is working on: The Julia Foundation.

“Hi Henry.”

“Good evening, Julia. You are looking lovely tonight.”

“Thank you, Henry. Me and my boyfriend are going out as soon as he gets here.”

“I see. I had better not keep you busy then.”

Chastity chuckles. “No worries, mate. What do you need?”

“I just wanted to report back to you on some potential spot to put your headquarters for The Julia Foundation.”

“Oh? What did you find?”

“I knew your main requirements were inexpensive and away from places that may be associated with your sister. If you want to stay in Europe, one place is a small plot of land with an abandoned building already there and it’s near Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland.”

“Sounds intriguing. What if I wanted to return to the United States?”

“Your cousins are located in Boston. Your sister’s company has headquarters in both Raleigh and Miami. So that leaves the east coast out of the question. Instead I looked for a small spot near Nevada. The only issue there is you would have to build because no structure currently exists.”

“Thank you for looking into that for me, Henry; I will definitely give it some thought. Do you have anything else to report?”

“Not at this time, Julia. Enjoy your date.”

Chastity smiles. “Thank you, Henry.”

Chastity hangs up the phone and gently sets it down on the nightstand. She then sits on the edge of her bed and sighs deeply. She shakes her head as she begins to muse out loud to no one, to the air, to the spirits watching in silence...

“A legacy is a tough thing to live up to, and it’s even more challenging when you are born into a legacy such as the Braddock family. People all over the English isles and hell, all over the whole bloody European continent worshipped my father as some kind of wrestling god. And my sister? She received even more hero worship than the both of them, if that’s possible. I don’t think I am jealous. I was at one time but that has long since passed. I have just finally realized something. It took the betrayal, betrayal at the hands of Mason Van Stanton and yes, betrayal at the hands of my own sister for me to realize that I have been doing this all wrong. I have been trying to live up to the Braddock legacy, forgetting that I do not need to live up to the Glenn Braddock standard or the Glory Braddock standard. I just have to live up to MY standard. It’s time I create my own legacy. And The Julia Foundation is part of that. I was using drugs as a means of escape, to forget about my problems, and Aphrodite Noel took me in and gave me a new way of escape by allowing me to join her fantasy, to become her daughter. This Foundation will be used to return the favor and help others with similar addictions.”

She nods her head emphatically. “The Foundation is Chastity’s project, but the GCW World Championship is mine. The part of me that is Chastity says that I need her. And maybe I do? But until proven otherwise I am not changing course. This strategy has gotten me a victory in Civil War, it got me the main event of Resurrection X, but if I need to change course then so be it. But regardless, I will become World Champion, and that combined with this wonderful project, this foundation, I will create my own new legacy. Instead of living up to someone else’s legacy I will make my own.”

Return to “General Roleplay Board”