Livewire 10.07 <results>

randy

Livewire 10.07 <results>

Post by randy » Wed May 12, 2021 12:28 am

The scene opens in a locker room, where we see Catalina Herrera and her fiance B Real. Catalina is unusually focused, her traditional care-free smile replaced by a determined stare as she shadow boxes with the wall. B watches her, a look of concern on his face.

B: “Babe...you good?”

Cat doesn’t seem to hear him, as she continues throwing hands. B coughs to try and get her attention, then speaks up a little.

B: “Babe!”

Nothing

B: “Reyna!”

Cat stopped, and turned to him. She forces a smile, but it’s clearly not genuine.

CAT: “Sorry Papi.”

B: “What’s going on Reyna?”

Cat raises an eyebrow.

CAT: “What do you mean?”

B: “You usually got dis look of determination on, but today….you on a next level Reyna. What’s going on?”

Cat takes a deep breath slowly pacing now.

CAT: “I’m tired of this!!!”

B raises an eyebrow.

B: “Tired of what?”

Cat motions around the room with her hands.

CAT: “This...ALL of this!!”

B: “What, you tired of dis locker room? Cuz I can get you a better one!”

Cat sighs, still pacing.

CAT: “No! I’m sick of all these people!! After everything I’ve done, they STILL don’t take me seriously!!!”

B: “What you talkin bout girl? You about to be in a match for the number one contendership for the International Championship!!! You earned this place, and they see dat! Da fuck you mean dey don’t take you serious?”

Cat sighs again, closing her eyes and shaking her head.

CAT: “Are you kidding me?! Alan Monroe thought I was the easier person to make a statement against!! He took me out to send a message to Derek. Oh, and let’s not even START with Derek calling me ‘toots.” Toots? TOOTS?! Are you fricking kidding me!!! HE CALLED ME FRICKING ‘TOOTS!!!!’ These people don’t take me seriously, and they definitely don’t see me as a threat!!!!”

B: “Good!”

Cat stops pacing, turning her gaze to him now, her eyes lit up in anger.

CAT: “Good? GOOD?! How the frick is that GOOD?! You think it’s GOOD that they don’t take me seriously?!”

B chuckles, which just makes Cat angrier. He is quick to try to explain himself.

B: “I mean...yeah.”

CAT: “”How the heck is that a GOOD thing?!”

She has her hands on her hips, glaring directly at him. B. stammers a little, trying to defend himself, his voice suddenly more formal.

B: “Look, if they don’t take you seriously, they will underestimate you. The more they underestimate you, the easier it will be for you to beat them. They will be so focused on each other, they won’t see you coming!!”

She continues to glare, and B quickly keeps going.

B: “Look, I know you want them to see you as the threat that you are, but you have to know that the whole ‘innocent’ thing is a big part of your success. You have this whole…’wide-eyed and naive’ thing going for you, which makes you even more dangerous.”

He pauses for a moment, then suddenly stammers to add on.|

B: “Don’t get me wrong...you have the talent and the skill to be an absolute threat to anyone. No one has put in the time or effort that you have. You are always the first one into the gym, and the last one out. You ask questions, you are always willing to learn, and you ALWAYS want to listen to anyone who will teach you something. On that alone, you are one of the most talented people in this locker room. But...those eyes...that whole ‘naive girl with a wish and a dream’ thing you have going...I know you don’t want to admit it, but it’s extremely disarming. The fact that they constantly underestimate you is what makes you so dangerous. They go into your matches believing you’re an easy target...and one by one...you make them pay for that mistake. If Derek wants to call you ‘toots,’ let him. When he’s lying on the mat, staring up at you having your hand raised in victory, he will regret thinking you weren’t a threat.”

Cat’s face softens a bit.

B: “As for Alan Monroe... You really think he doesn’t take you seriously?! Why do you think he attacked you? You were all in that ring, he could have gone after Derek, but he didn’t. He took YOU out...which, whether he knows it or not, proves he sees you as a threat. He knows you are a lot more dangerous than people give you credit for being, and he did what he thought would neutralize you. But look at you...if anything, it made you even more of a threat. I’ve seen you determined before, but I’ve never seen you this angry. Honestly, I feel sorry for Alan and Derek. Those two have no idea what is coming for them.”

She hesitates for a moment.

CAT: “Darn right!!!”

B: “Atta girl!!! If those two want to underestimate you, let them. It will be there undoing.”

CAT” Yeah it will!!!”

B chuckles.

B: “Damn right girl. But for now, I need you to focus on tonight. Don’t overlook this match because you’re looking forward to Resurrection!! You still need to get through Scarborough before you get there. You need to go out there, and send them one last warning. Give them one last chance to see what you’re capable of, and if they still take you for granted after this, well...they should have seen it coming.”

Cat begins pacing again, her look of determination back on her face.

CAT: “You’re right…..FRICK those guys!!!!”

B laughs, and she shoots him an angry look.

CAT: “What?!”

B: “Frick?!”

CAT: “Shut up!!! If those guys want to take me lightly...frick them!!! Tonight, we give them one more chance...one more chance to take us seriously. One more chance to warn them. If they ignore me...it’ll be THEIR mistake!!”

B: “Damn right girl! Now, get that sexy ass out there, and get it done!!”

B slaps her ass, and she smiles, her cheeks blushing slightly. She turns and kisses B as the scene turns to black.

==

Catalina Herrera Vs Jonathan Scarborough
[Catalina and Jonathan start out with some chain wrestling, which works out well for both who are technical wrestlers. But Catalina quickly gains the edge in the chain wrestling which causes Scarborough to revert to a right hand, trying to turn it into a brawl. But a clothesline attempt is missed as Catalina ducks and converts into a release German suplex followed up by a shining wizard. Catalina with a snap suplex and a Full Nelson release suplex. Catalina connects with The Stun Gun and follows it up with Jubilation. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER Catalina Herrera

==

Previously Recorded

Sitting outside as the sun is just starting to go down by a bonfire lost in her own thoughts is Kelsai Adamson-Mason. Dressed in white shorts, a red tank, and bare feet, Kelsai looks up at the camera and smiles slightly.

Kelsai: “Aia, I do believe I have failed you already. Before we even get in the ring together. And I am going to discuss why it is that I feel that, put it into some perspective for you if I can in a few minutes. Before I do that however, I want to tell everyone a story if I can.”

The camera pans down to the fire, and as it gets closer and closer to the flames one log is pointed out by the fact that it is off by itself. While all of the other logs are a part of the fire and all are therefore burning brightly, this one log is all on it's own and the flame has been extinguished completely. After having focused the camera on the log that is no longer burning, Kelsai takes a metal poker and pokes the log until it has now joined the rest of the logs in the bonfire. Almost instantly the log becomes engulfed in flames. Kelsai quickly uses the poker to pull the log back by itself away again, and before long we can see that the flame is extinguished one more time. The camera lingers on that log for just a second or two, before Kelsai takes the poker and returns the log to the others and the flames instantly return to them one more time, while the camera then returns to Kelsai's angelic face.

Kelsai: “Is there anyone that was not able to get the point that I was trying to make there? I certainly hope not, and I am not going to insult the intelligence of my audience by explaining it any further. As I said though a few moments ago, Aia I really do believe that I have failed you. That's because when I was sitting at home back in New Orleans watching Shotgun last weekend and I was listening to your comments concerning our impending match at Resurrection X, I came to a rationalization. I realized that I have been in a downward spiral for so 4.11long in my career as well as my life, that you do not even see me as a threat going into our match. No you didn't come right out to say that, but all that anyone needs to do is listen to you and the words you use when talking about me, and their implied meaning was obvious. Now, while I could be offended by this, I am not because I actually believe that you are right.

I have been so wrapped up in everything that has been going on to bring me down in the last fourteen months that, if I were you Aia, I probably wouldn't be sweating a match with me either. You are only here for five matches and let's call a spade a spade, since you have been in this country all you have seen me do is mope around and come up short more often than not. Sure, maybe you have heard stories about how I was once as highly touted as you are, but as far as what you have seen with your own eyes, I just don't measure up to you in your eyes, and why would I right? Because everyone is telling you that you are an ass kicking machine, and more importantly one that cannot and will not be stopped. You are going to go 5-0 in this excursion of yours because no one can come close to touching you in the ring, and certainly I cannot come close to touching you in this ring. You are probably feeling a little bit bored at this point and let down by GCW for not giving you a challenge.”

The camera pans in closer on Kelsai's face briefly, and we can note the fire in her eyes burning brightly, before the shot settles on her face again at the same distance that it was before.

Kelsai: “But that is where you would be wrong Aia, though I wouldn't expect for you to know this, and again this is where I have failed you. Because you would never know that in my first year in the ring I was considered one of the fastest rising stars, in not one but two promotions. You would not have any idea that last year in the GCW Civil War Match I nearly pulled off winning the whole damn thing despite the fact that at the time I was involved in professional wrestling for just over a year and a half. Of course I expect you to care about any of this, but I also want you to come out for Resurrection looking to have the best match you possibly can, because I want the two of us to give every one of those fans the best match that they can get for their money. And it should be an outstanding match, capable of stealing the damn show at the biggest event of the year. To do that however, I am going to need you to do just what I am going to do and be prepared to give your best match possible which I don't think currently you plan on doing because you don’t think you are going to need it in order to win. That means I need to explore other options in order to get you fired up for our match.

So Aia, I want you to get angry when you think about facing me at the end up this month. Angry that GCW had all of this time to come with the best possible match that they could for you on their biggest stage and the best they could come up with was some girl that has failed to live up to her potential because she is too focused on other things outside of the ring. I want you to feel like GCW is not taking you seriously, even though nobody has come close defeating you. That backstage, the people who are making important decisions for this promotion are really laughing at you behind your back, knowing that this is the fifth match out of five and after this match is over, you will be over here as well. You will be gone, someone else’s problem to deal, that is what I want for you to consider Aia. Consider that even though nobody can hold a candle to you, GCW is disrespecting you by having you face me, and how dare they disrespect you!”

Slowly as what is left of the sunlight continues to disappear, Kelsai starts to show even more resolve on her face and her left hand is running through her long brown hair over and over again.

Kelsai: “So how are you feeling right about now Aia, as you consider what I have given you to think about tonight, are you angry and ready to use me to make a point to management in GCW that they shouldn’t disrespect you?

I hope so, because for me, you can damn sure bet that you are going to get the very best that I have to offer that evening. It is Resurrection X, the biggest event of all-time damn it, and I am trying to do the impossible, I am trying to defeat the woman that everyone says cannot be defeated. Maybe even more important than that I am trying to win the most important match of my career to this point. I have been the World Television Champion in another promotion twice and I have been the GCW International Champion twice but this match between you and I?

I asked for this because I wanted the challenge, damn it!

I know what this means, if I win, if I do the impossible and do what nobody else has done, it means that I am all the way back!

And if not?

All of this becomes true, that you are just as impossible to defeat that everyone says that you are and all of this becomes just one more time that I did quite measure up to my opponent and Aia?

I won’t give you a prediction on our match except to say, I am all done not being able to measure up.”

==

Robert E. Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, the following gauntlet match is scheduled for one fall. Please welcome at this time, The Man of a Thousand Nicknames, The Most Loved Man On The Planet, The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior, The Titan of Twitter, The Sultan of Social Media, The Nova Wonder Killer, The Maharaja of Marketing, The God Killer LEVITICUS!

“Deum Verum” in Medieval Gregorian Chant plays. Leviticus steps out onto the stage and flamboyantly waves his arms and throws kisses to the fans, some of whom cheer and some of whom do not know quite how to react. Levi then sprints towards the ring and slides in underneath the bottom rope. He swipes the microphone from Robert E. Lee.

Leviticus: First I want to congratulate Mr. Lee on a first rate job he does as a ring announcer! Lets hear it for Robert E. Lee, ladies and gentlemen!

The crowd politely applauds.

Leviticus: He does indeed do a great job and I hope you were paying close attention as well, Travis Vessey. Did you hear what he called me? I am The Man of a Thousand Nicknames not because of an overinflated view of myself, the way you and Trista seem to view you as some wrestling god. I have earned each and every one of those nicknames. The Most Loved Man on the Planet? Who can argue that? I am a loveable guy! I come out here each and every week and do my job and, quite honestly, I am exceptional. Do I win every time? No, but then again who does win every single time? But I am a workhorse. I show up, I compete, I give everything to the fans and to GCW. Then you call me The Emperor of Entrepreneurship, Captain Capitalism, Master Media Mogul, and The Maharaja of Marketing. Well hell, son, I can sell ice to Eskimos. I can turn anything I touch into gold if given the chance. I’m already a better agent than Trista, and at Resurrection I will prove that I am a better wrestler than you! Saint Levi, Your Righteous Savior? I am the salvation of Global Championship Wrestling because I think the entire world is sick and tired of hearing your cutesy little full of herself agent hype you up like you’re divinity. If you are wrestling’s god then why aren’t you at least in one of the main events of Resurrection X? Oh yeah, that’s right, it’s because you couldn’t get the job done. You lost to Andrew Raynes, you lost to Lenore Price-Mason, you lost to Isabella Harker, you lost...lost...lost!

Leviticus pats himself on the chest.

Leviticus: I haven’t been given the same chances you were given. While you’ve been wasting your opportunities I have been busy being GCW’s workhorse. I have been busy promoting this company as only The Titan of Twitter and The Sultan of Social Media can do. But it’s time to promote myself and to take opportunities for myself and to do that I must dig down deep into the darkest pits of my soul and remind myself of how I became The Nova Wonder Killer. If you don’t know the name Nova Wonder that’s fine, because she was a figure back in GDW when it was a thing. She was full of herself, her ego was inflated, quite likes yours Vessey. She thought she was untouchable. And then the trap was sprung and I played a major role in bringing her back to reality. Now at Resurrection I will go back to that place, that dark place, and I will become The God Killer. And as The God Killer I will bring you back down to reality at Resurrection X. I will remind you of your mortality, Vessey.

He turns and points at Sam Houston and Richard Dix.

Leviticus: And it starts tonight! You’ve been building yourself up over the past few weeks by kicking the asses of these lowly but lovable losers. C’mon, Vessey, you are a former Global Champion and a Hall of Famer and, according to Trista, you are a god! Certainly a god can do better than these two clowns. Unless you aren’t as good as you claim to be, unless Trista is wrong about you, she knows it, and she is protecting you by setting you up against pushovers. So tonight I will push these two over just as easily as you. Only I will do it with much more style and finesse!

Gauntlet Match
Leviticus Vs Sam Houston

[Sam Houston was up first. He ran right into a superkick from Leviticus that dropped him quickly and effortlessly. Leviticus snapped off a snap suplex followed up by a swinging neck breaker. Levi body slammed him near the ropes and then connected with The Doomsday Prophecy. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Leviticus
Levitcus Vs Richard Dix
[Richard Dix rushed in, hoping to gain an advantage over Levi when he was distracted. He did manage to get a belly to back suplex in and a dropkick. Rich went for a clothesline but Levi ducked and countered with a pele kick. Levi with The Book of Levi and then Righteous Cleansing. Levi locks Rich in The Truth Shall Set You Free. Rich taps out.]
WINNER: Leviticus

==
Toshiaki: “They call her the Ronin… I call her the Ronin. And yet to understand her true nature, you have to go a little deeper.”

The scene rises up inside an unidentified temple. The Ronin lays upon a slab of concrete in the middle of a circle of Japanese symbols. Toshiaki walks around the circle.

Toshiaki: “To understand the Ronin, you need to look at the word, for the Ronin were fallen samurai. Ms. Takeuie… she had fallen out with her family due to her pursuit of the industry… for you. But it was not fear of what professional wrestling would do to her that drove her family to disown her and disavow her. It was fear of what *I* would lead her towards. I took her under my wing, the daughter I never had. I made her who she is. I gave her the gift that she did not realize she needed. I gave her something bigger than herself.”

He looks to the camera, grinning.

Toshiaki: “Adrian Waters, your efforts to drag Rina out of Ronin were always going to be fruitless. You were never going to succeed because I already had. The traveller she carries with her would accept no less. And now, I have a weapon moulded solely for dominance. Tonight you have the opportunity to do nothing more than see the Ronin at her full strength. For there is no saving Rina Takeuie. She is but an unwilling guest inside the Ronin’s vessel.”

Toshiki chuckles,

Toshiaki: “And they said possession by the Oni was impossible.”

With that, pillars of smoke swirl around the circle, enveloping Ronin within as the scene cuts...

==

Backstage, the crowd can be heard cheering as Adrian Waters and Tiffany Manning walk down the hall towards the gorilla position. They are met along the way by Dexter Russel, microphone at the ready.

Dexter: "Adrian, Tiffany. May I get a few words with you prior to your grudge match against Ronin in a few minutes?"

The couple stops in front of Russel and both husband and wife smile.

Adrian: "Of course, Mr. Russel. Anything for my fellow classmate."

Dexter looks confused for the briefest of seconds, then realizes Adrian is referring to the fact that both men are part of the GCW Hall of Fame Class of 2021. The interviewer smiles.

Dexter: "Well, thank you! Last month, Tiffany stepped into the ring with Ronin and lost by disqualification. Things broke down from there, leading to tonight's match between you and The Ronin. I have to admit I, and I'm not alone, was surprised by the outcome. I don't think we have ever seen that side of you, Tiffany."

Tiff smiles, but Adrian does not. His reply, however, does not give off any hint of negativity.

Adrian: "Yes, well it has been years since my beautiful wife had dawned the wrestling tights. I suppose you can say she got carried away and took things too far. Can you blame her though, considering she was in the ring with her kidnapper's accomplice?"

Dexter: "I suppose not. I do have to say, though, that we have noticed an edge to Tiffany since she was returned to you from the custody of Ronin and Toshioki."

Adrian: "Mr. Russel, if you are curious about what occurred during Tiffany's captivity, I respectfully decline comment. Any change you may have noticed in her demeanor can absolutely traced back to that event. That's all I will say about that."

Waters then turns, looking directly into the camera.

Adrian: "Tonight is personal, Ronin. We were once friends, but that ship has sailed and is long gone. I hope you are ready for what you have coming tonight. There is no genius tonight. Tonight, you get the pissed off husband...and you will regret EVER crossing us."

Tiffany motions for Dexter to direct the microphone in her direction.

Tiffany: One thing to say. All you and anyone else needs to know Dexter; I have come to grips with who I am. A Manning. I am the woman my father raised. Ronin and Toshioki aren’t going to like the outcome. No one molds me into who I want to be. I have that power. Now, if you excuse us, I am going to watch my husband teach Ronin a lesson.

Dexter steps aside, thanking the couple, and they make their way to the ring.

==

The Ronin Vs Adrian Waters
[Before the bell can ring, Tiffany sprints into the ring and spears Ronin to the match and begins to pound away. Toshiaki gets in and goes after Adrian. A four way brawl ensues.]

“ENOUGH.”

The loud booming voice comes from Tabitha Silverstone who appears on the big screen. Multiple officials rush down to the ring to break up the brawl.

Silverstone: Tiffany, Adrian? You want a chance to settle this once and for all? You are in luck. At Resurrection... you two will face The Ronin and Toshiki in a no disqualification tag team match.

The crowd roars. The tron goes black. Inside the ring the two teams are separated by a sea of officials. Tiffany and Adrian look at each other and smile. Toshki convenues with The Ronin about the blockbuster announcement.

==

A video package begins to play. The theme has Kpop elements to it as the video first shows the back of a red head in a bikini walking along the beach. The scene shifts to a forest area with the red head's outfit changing to a flowing offwhite sylvan like dress. She continues to walk as the scene shifts to an urban area with the outfit now a leather jacket, jeans and boots. The scene changes to an arena with the redhead walking down the ramp to the ring dressed in gear. The camera starts to zoom in and at the ringside the redhead stops and turns her head. Her hair obscures her face, but she speaks two words.

"That's Davine."

The scene cuts out and is replaced by two more words.

COMING SOON

==

The scene rises up backstage where Isabella Harker can be seen preparing for her match with Carson Crowe.

Harker: “Tonight? A formality, really. You have a newcomer… a rookie… looking for the biggest moment in his burgeoning career, and he’s going to get it by stepping into the ring with a bona fide star… the Hall of Fame headliner for 2021! Me!”

She laughs.

Harker: “Of course I’m not nervous. I’ve been through Carson Caine’s more times than I can remember. But for HIM? He’s gotta have butterflies up to his throat right now. He knows the lights are bright! The stage is set! He’s going to be under the microscope like he’s never been before! But speaking of the bright lights… hello, Brooklyn. I know you’re watching tonight.”

Isabella smiles and waves.

Harker: “I know you and I aren’t exactly on the best of terms, what with you taking my expressions of disrespect personally somehow, then proceeding to disrespect me further by calling ME out for expressing my frustrations at that disrespect, simultaneously calling out her own disrespect for NOT being included in this class… whew…”

She shakes her head.

Harker: “it’s a lot to digest. But soon, it’ll all be in the past. We’re going to have our match. You’ll get to stand in the Hall of Fame spotlight… reflected, of course… and face me one on one at Resurrection. That must be exciting… and what’s more, when it’s done, let’s you and I have dinner. No men around… no HER-Story Makers. Just you and me… like old times.”

Harker smirks.

Harker: “I’ll even say loser picks up the tab. What do you say, Brook? Deal?”

She steps out of the scene as she heads towards her match. The scene shifts.

==

Isabella Harker Vs Carson Caine
[Harker and Caine tie up in the center of the ring. Harker goes behind for a waistlock and then paintbrushes him in the back of his head. She laughs mockingly. They tie up again but this time Caine easily takes him down with a legsweep into a crossface submission. Harker fights to the ropes. Harker scrambles to her feet and charges Caine but he leap frogs over her and locks her in a crossface chicken wing. Harker again fights to the ropes, forcing a break. Caine with a belly to belly overhead suplex and then a German suplex with a bridge for a two count. Caine with a bulldog takedown. Caine with a cobra clutch. Harker uses the ropes to run up and fall on top of Caine for a pin attempt, forcing Caine to break the hold to avoid being pinned. Harker goes for a lariat but Caine ducks and then connected with a hook kick followed up by a short arm clothesline. Flat line by Caine for a cover and a near fall. Caine with Lit Up to Harker. Harker stops his offensive flurry with an eye rake. Harker with a hard shoulder block and a body slam. Harker with a spear and then Crushing Blow. Harker with The Unseen Knee followed by Back To Dust. A cover and a near fall. Harker is beyond frustrated at this point. Harker goes for The Stake but Caine comes back with a spinning heel kick and then attempts Done Deal but Harker ducks, whips Caine into the ropes, and connects with The Stake on the second attempt. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Isabella Harker

==

"A Princess, A Raynes and a Kruse..."

Located at the interview set, sans backstage interviewer, is one North American Champion, Geneva Alan. The North American Title draped over her shoulder, Geneva has a wry smile on her face.

Geneva: Almost sounds like the beginning of a joke... maybe it is. That's not discounting the three wrestlers talents, far from it. They are three of the very best in the business today... I just find the whole situation humorous, really. The three wrestlers myself and my two 'partners' will be facing tonight... and I would be remiss if I didn't mention my 'allies' in this situation.

The smile is gone, Geneva looks more serious now.

Geneva: Ms. Budde... a woman that my cohort in The Alan Family, Derek Powers, has an interest in... no, not that way, moreso, he has eyes on that International Title of yours! The business he has with you is his business, and as long as we have an understanding, we will be able to function smoothly tonight. We both want to win, so as long as there's no issues, we shall emerge victorious tonight! Then there's Lenore-Price Mason...

Geneva shakes her head.

Geneva: This one I'm a bit more conflicted on... Lenore, let me be blunt: I want your Global Heavyweight Title. Just because we're teaming tonight does not change that very fact! Some would suggest I abandon you and Budde, let you get weakened, so that a potential match would work better in my favor. I won't do that, for one reason.... not because of honor or anything like that... but because I want you a hundred-percent for when the day comes, the day that I take that Global Heavyweight Title from you! So, tonight, we are partners, we will win... but after that, I'm gunning for you! However, perhaps it doesn't even matter, you still have to get through a certain Princess at Resurrection, first!

Geneva grins.

Geneva: Yes, let's get back to our opponents tonight, shall we? Let's start with you, Nava... first off, I should state that, tonight, no other member of The Alan Family shall be involved, so it will be a 'fair' fight! Why am I mentioning this? Because Derek still considers you a 'dear friend', Nava, and explicitly stated he will not be involved in any potential beatdown scenarios! Not that it matters, I prefer it that way... but I just wanted to ease your mind! Don't be too at ease, though, Derek may be fond of you... I'm not. When you're in the ring with me, I plan to hurt you! You may be a Princess, but to me, you're just another wrestler in my way, nothing more or less! So get all the facials, manicures, pedicures, whatever it is you get... at the end of the day, I am going to leave you a physical wreck in the ring!

Geneva is back to serious mode.

Geneva: Then there's you, Andrew Raynes... I have no issue with you. You do what you want, to who you want, and do whatever it takes to get what you want! That's respectable, admirable... you and my Father would definitely see eye to eye on that! It's just a shame you're going to be on the losing team tonight! Oh, I'm sure you think different... but, spoiler alert, I'm afraid you won't be walking out with the victory! Myself and my partners... we're champions, best of the best and all that! Your partners? A Princess and a woman I've already beaten! A bit of a mismatch, I would say!

A Sigh.

Geneva: I guess I can't finish this without mentioning you, Diana Kruse. You know, when we faced off the first time, the build-up to that was you naively thinking I would fall for your tricks. That was your mistake, and you paid for it by losing the North American Title. Then you threw a tantrum and hurled some oh-so horrible words in my direction, they really hurt my feelings, you know! Yes, I'm being sarcastic... regardless, here we are in a six-man tag, and I'm sure you're looking to get some payback on myself. Well, I hate to disappoint you, Diana, but that's not going to happen! What IS going to happen, is that you're going to lose... again! Too bad, so bad... oh well!

Geneva starts to wrap her promo up.

Geneva: Nava, Andrew, Diana... tonight, you step into the ring with three very capable champions! We will walk in as champions, and we will walk out as champions... and victorious!

==

Backstage…

The familiar forms of Hugo Magnussen and Bash Kincade can be seen inside the lounge, seated at the bar, enjoying a couple pints. Of course, in this staged scene, the pair are very much aware of the camera’s presence, and turn to face it.

Kincade: “What you’re about to see ain’t gonna be pretty.”

Magnussen: “Bash and I… I have to say, we respect your guts, Monroe. It takes real guts to stand toe to toe with the Rising Tide solo.”

Kincade: “Who lotta guts, but you ain’t got any brains, do ya?”

Hugo chuckles.

Kincade: “You see, if it was any other tag team, I’d say you’d just been knocked on the head a few times too many… but Hugo and I, we ain’t any other tag team. WE are the Rising Tide! WE are the best tandem in this here company. And I say that even without the straps ‘cause I believe it!”

Magnussen: “Tonight may not be about Tag Team Excellence… we’ll show that in the tournament at Resurrection. Tonight is about a little bit of a tune-up. Alan Monroe… I hope you have settled your affairs. I hope you are at peace. Because tonight will not go well for you.”

Kincade: “The Tide is Rising… and we’re gonna take you down!”

Magnussen: “See you soon.”

The pair turn away from the camera, which shifts.

==

The Rising Tide Vs Alan Monroe
[Alan taunts Bash and Hugo, causing both to charge at him and the referee to step in between and urge one of them to exit. Alan then blindsides Hugo, knocking him down and then stomps away. Alan whips Hugo into the ropes and drives a knee to the gut. Alan goes for Highway to Hell but Hugo blocks it and then delivers a huge lariat. Hugo tags out to Bash. Bash is in and he power slams Alan. Bash with a gorilla press slam. Bash whips Alan into the ropes and on the way Alan intentionally knocks Hugo off the apron. Alan isn’t lucky on the rebound as he runs into a big boot from Bash. But just then Lester Sampson and Duke Michaels of the Alan Family hit the ring. Lester takes Hugo and jackhammers him through the Spanish Announce Table while Duke low blows Bash and then hits Bash with The Blue Devil Bomb. Lester and Duke turn to Alan Monroe, who has managed to escape scot free walking up the ramp, laughing maniacally. What he doesn’t see is Derek Powers approaching from behind with a steel chair shot to the back of Alan’s head.]

Winners: The Rising Tide by DQ

==

[Backstage is where we see Travis Vessey, dressed in a white dress shirt and black pants. He looks at the camera and nods.]

Travis: Life comes at you fast. I remember when I arrived ere seven years ago, there were so many greats and former World Champions and legends that were walking around here. There was a time when I would look at them and I would tell myself, "one day I will get each and every one of these guys in the ring and on that day, I will beat them." I knew those guys were the guys that I would be chasing afterwards. And now here we are, seven years later and the roles have reversed.

[He glares at the camera in a matter of fact way.]

Travis: Now Levitucs has been here for a long time. He's tried to sell everything under the sun to you all. He's a natural born hustler. A true grifter. You have all those nicknames and have never met a person or situation you couldn't make money off of. In anther lifetime you are a politician, running to be the President of your country. But in this reality, you are a wrestler and while that's not the first thing people think of you for, at the end of the day, you are a wrestler. And as you reminded me two weeks ago, as much as you scheme, you are apart of the game. And like anyone else, if I'm not careful, you can take me out.

[He shoves his hands in the pockets.]

Travis: Years ago I was chasing the greats. Now Leviticus, people see what I've done and what I've accomplished and now they're chasing after me. Now I know what Trista said about me. Truth be tolds, I don't believe in gods amongst mortal. The only God I believe is up there. But for the last six years, if there's anyone that's been in my corner, that's encouraged me to be great and that has instilled confidence in me, it's her. So while I don't agree that I'm a God Leviticus, I do agree about my place in this game. I am one of the best. I've been one of the best for the last seven years and the best is yet to come for me.

[Travis looks at the camera with conviction.]

Travis: But that doesn't mean that I'm no longer chasing Leviticus. I'll be 29 in five days. I'm getting closer and closer. I came into this company as a young, 22 year old punk that thought he knew it all. And I stand before you a Hall of Famer, former World Champion, telling you there's so much I don't know. In those days I was chasing the greats. Today, right now, I'm still chasing them. I'm chasing the Kurt Logans, the Hayley Golds, the Chantelle Chambers, the Isaabella Harker's, the Glory Braddock's. I'm chasing ghost of GCW's past, the greatest this company has ever seen. And as long as I'm here Leviticus, that's the goal.

[He steps closer to the camera.]

Travis: Resurrection is a big night for you. You get to dance with me. You challenged me to this match. Despite all the grifting and all the scheming, you want this match. You want your opportunity to make a lasting impression. And what better way to do that beat me? I respect it, I don't feel any way about it, I welcome it. But this isn't going to be a come up for you. I know there's a target on my back because of what I've done and that's the price you pay for chasing after what I'm chasing. And that's the price you pay for reaching the level of success that I have. I understand. I welcome it. i embrace it. Come Resurrection, I will show you and everyone else why I've been around the top for seven years. And you know how I've done it. By any means.

[Travis then walks away as the scene fades.]

==

THE FOLLOWING IS A MESSAGE PAID FOR BY THE SOVEREIGN

The scene rises up inside the home of Chantelle Chambers. Presently, we find ourselves near the hot tub, where Chantelle rests alone under the water, her arms holding herself up with her head laying back, hair strewn about the deck. Smirking, she lifts her head, looking to the camera.

Chantelle: “Welcome again to my home, GCW. This is my private oasis… where I can come and relax in any way I see fit.”

Chantelle smiles, reaching for a flute of champagne from the deck.

Chantelle: “And it is also where I plan to celebrate after Resurrection when I, along with my Sovereign Sister, Aubrianna Powers, defeat those Mongols, Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins, to ascend back to our rightful spot inside the Champion’s Circle, completing my personal Grand Slam by becoming Global Tag Team Champions. After all, it has been FAR too long since there has been GOLD around this waist…”

Chantelle stands up, water cascading off of her body into the hot tub as she smiles and winks.

Chantelle: “...Don’t you agree? Resurrection will be our ascension. Global Tag Team Championships… Chanel Hunter moving one step closer to becoming World Champion. It will be the Sovereign reigning supreme. And on night three… I will give the world an announcement that will cause a seismic shift in GCW’s landscape. I guarantee it… But don’t worry. You’ll still have plenty of time to keep ALL EYES ON ME!”

She blows a kiss to the camera as she reaches for the towel, wrapping herself up as she turns back to it, the scene fading to black.

==

Chantelle Chambers Vs Summer Collins
[Things were very combustible for this match with both Aubrianna Powers and Jessica Lasiewicz at ringside in their respective partners’ corners. Powers got involved first, distracting Summer to allow Chantelle to get a cheap shot in after the bell rang. Chantelle whipped Summer shoulder first into the steel ring post, snapped off a snap suplex, and then locked in an arm bar. Chantelle with a shoulder breaker and then whipped her into the corner and connects with Flash. Chantelle with a snap suplex and a cover and a two. Chantelle goes for Heartbreak but Summer catches the foot and then connects with a dragon screw. Summer locks Chantelle in an STF. Chantelle reaches the ropes. Summer with a leg grapevine. Summer then locks in an inverted figure four. Summer goes for a traditional figure four but Chantelle kicks her into the steel turnbuckle shoulder first. Chantelle with a bridging German suplex for a two count. Chantelle with Heart Break followed up by Jaw Drop. The cover and another near fall. Chantelle goes for #AllEyesOnMe but Summer counters into The Money Clip. Summer covers but only gets a near fall after Chantelle gets a foot on the bottom rope. Summer with Summer’s End followed up by applying a Million Dollar Dream. Chantelle starts to fade and Powers jumps up on the ring apron, distracting the referee. Jessica jerks Powers off the apron and the two begin to brawl on the outside. Chantelle manages to fight out of the hold with an eye rake and then finally connects with #AllEyesOnMe but unfortunately the referee is still trying to maintain order on the outside. Chantelle goes over to argue with the referee and Summer uses the time to recover. By the time Chantelle retrieves the referee she is caught by The Stock Market Crash from Summer Collins! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Summer Collins

==

[Samuel Price stands backstage with Dianna Kruse and Gloria Velasquez. Dianna is in her ring jacket and Gloria is sporting a red sports blazer and black leather pants.]

Price: Samuel Price here with Dianna Kruse and Gloria Velasquez. Dianna, things have been quiet on your end since you lost the United States Championship. Tonight, in the main event, you team with Nava Farrin and Andrew Raynes to take on Lenore Mason, Ms. Budde and Geneva Allen, the women that beat you for that title. What are your thoughts going into the match?

Dianna: That Generva Allen is a thief and with each passing day she's ruining the prestige and honor that I gave that Untied States Championship. Look who was champion before me, hun? A clown who thinks she's the bloody Grudge. I saved that title and took it off her hands and through fair and square methods, I defended that belt proudly. There has never been a more classier United States Champion in history.

Gloria: Not one.

Dianna: You're right about one thing, hun. I have been quiet. I've been stewing and heartbroken over how dastardly Generva Allen was in our match together. Bringing her family to ringside while we were wrestling. I was distracted and overwhelmed. That shouldn't have been allowed. I could bitch over this as long as I live, hun, but eventually, Gloria and I stop bitching about it and we worked towards making sure the next time. and there will be a next time, we face, I get my title back.

Gloria: We are big girls. We pick ourselves up and we go back to doing what we do best and that's win1

Dianna: Exactly. Tonight, I'm teaming up with two people that know what it's like to win. Andrew Raynes and Princess Nava. It's no surprise that Nava has been on fire with our old friend Trevor by her side. Together. we make a hell of a team and dare I say unstoppable. But I'll make this clear, my focus and my focus alone is on you, Geneva. I hope you've enjoyed the borrowed time you've had with my belt and I hope you've savored all the support these swine and idiotic dolts in the audience have given you. Because there's an Aurora with your name on it. When I grab you, your arm is coming right off. And that'll be my love tap; a reminder to you that I'm coming to collect what belongs to me. Enjoy yourself while you can bitch because starting tonight, I start to break you.

[Dianna then walks away as Gloria smirks and follows her.]

==

Main Event
Princess Nava Farrin, Andrew Raynes & Diana Kruse Vs Lenore Price-Mason, Ms. Budde and Geneva Alan

[It appears as if Lenore will start out with Princess, giving us a preview of Resurrection. But Princess smirks and shakes her head as she tags out to Andrew. The fans aren’t happy but Raynes is eager to renew his rivalry with the Global Champion. The two meet in the center and trade rights and lefts. Raynes gets the better of the exchange backing Lenore into the ropes. He whips her into the ropes but Lenore comes back with a Liquidator, knocking Raynes for a loop. Lenore whips him into the corner and comes in with a splash. She goes for a suplex but Raynes floats over and strikes with a reverse ddt. Raynes whips Lenore into the ropes but Budde makes a blind tag. Budde in and with Lenore they deliver a high low combo to Raynes. Budde with a body slam and then a brain buster. Budde with a hangman’s neck breaker. Budde tags back out to Lenore. Lenore and Budde with a belly to back suplex neck breaker combo. Lenore covers but Raynes kicks out. Geneva Alan then tags herself into the match, much to the disgust of Lenore. Geneva steps in anyway and then she goes after Raynes with a ddt and then a neck vice. Raynes fights back to his feet and Geneva locks in a side headlock. Raynes with three elbow shots breaking the hold. Raynes with Code of the Sith.]

[Dianna Kruse is begging for a tag and Raynes obliges, tagging out to the former North American Champion. Kruse drops Geneva with a superkick and then a shoulder breaker. Dianna locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Dianna whips Geneva shoulder first into the steel turnbuckle. She tags out to Raynes. Raynes in with The Rayne Drop and a cover but Geneva kicks out at two. Raynes locks in an arm bar. Geneva reaches the ropes. Now Princess wants in. Raynes tags out to Nava. Princess with a Mexican arm drag into an arm bar. Geneva fights to her feet but Princess transitions into a hammerlock. Geneva breaks the hold with a few elbows to the side of Nava’s head. Geneva with a beautiful standing dropkick followed by a spinning heel kick. Geneva throws a right but Princess blocks it and takes her down with an arm breaker. Princess locks in a Mexican Surfboard. Princess with a handspring elbow and then a 3 /4 turn neck breaker into a cover and a near fall. Princess goes for a springboard hurricinrana but Geneva counters into a sitout power bomb. Geneva then lunges towards her corner, tagging out to Lenore. Lenore is in and she drills Princess with Liquidator. Lenore with Quick Buck and a cover but Nava kicks out. Lenore goes for Devolution but Princess pushes her off. Budde makes a blind tag. Princess with a high back body drop and then a Ashoka Chokra. But she turns into The Golden Rule from Budde.]

[Budde with The Tardy Bell to Princess and a cover but Princess kicks out. Budde goes for a gorilla press slam but Nava slips out of it and connects with Bangle Bazaar. Nava tags out to Raynes. Andrew Raynes in with Game Changer followed up by Syndication to Budde. Andrew goes up top, obviously looking for Make It Rain, but Geneva Alan shoves him off the top and he lands hard on the mat below. Kruse comes around, jerks Geneva off the apron and the two brawl on the outside. Budde and Raynes get up at about the same time but Budde throws chalk into his eyes. Raynes staggers backwards luckily into his own corner where Princess makes the tag. Lenore drags Rayne out and plants him with Devolution. Unfortunately while all the action is going on the outside Princess is able to connect with Ashoka Chokra to Budde! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Princess Nava Farrin, Andrew Raynes & Diana Kruse