Livewire 10.12 <results>

randy

Livewire 10.12 <results>

Post by randy » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:00 am

The scene opens backstage in the dressing room, where we see Catalina Herrera pacing back and forth. Her usual smile has been replaced by a look of stern determination. Sitting on a nearby bench, eyes watching her like a nervous hawk, is her manager and finance B Real. You can tell by the look on his face that her agitation is making him agitated. They sit in a tense silence for a few moments before he finally breaks the silence.

B: “Reyna?”

Cat doesn’t say anything, still pacing. She doesn’t seem to hear him.

B: “Reyna!”

Still nothing. She paces the room seeming to stare through the wall.

B: “REYNA!”

B stands up, getting in front of her and wrapping his arms around her, he holds her for a few moments before letting her go, his eyes looking deep into hers.

B: “Reyna...what’s on your mind right now?”

CAT: “Nothing.”

B: “Come on now...what are you thinking?”

CAT: “Nothing!”

He chuckles as he sits down, getting her to sit down with him as he takes her hand in his.

B: “Come on now Reyna...we both know that’s not true. You been a million miles away since we got here. I know tonight is yo night, but...what’s going on in that head of yours?”

She takes a deep breath, and sihs hard.

CAT: “I’m the only person in this arena who believes I will walk out of here with the International Championship!!”

B: “Nah...I believe it!!”

She rolls her eyes

CAT: “Well...I guess that makes two of us.”

B furrows his brow.

B: “You know damn well that ain’t true. Think of all the people out there wearing Catalina Herrera shirts, holding Catalina Herrera signs, and cheering their heads off when your music hits. Think of the little girls out there who write to you because you inspire them. They want to be like you. You know every one of them will be out there, either in the arena...or glued to their TVs...KNOWING that you are going to win!!”

Cat’s facial features soften a bit as she listens to him.

CAT: “Yeah...but…”

B: “But what”

She sighs again, standing up again as she returns to pacing.

CAT: “No one in this locker room takes me seriously!!! They treat me like a freaking kid who is PLAYING wrestler, rather than like a contender!! They call me stupid stuff like ‘TOOTS!!!!’ They look at me like some little girl who is getting to tag along with her parents!! My entire climb to this point has been people looking past me, thinking that it was a given that they were going to beat me, and planning their next move!!”

Cat’s phone buzzes, and she icks it up, looking at it for a moment before holding it up so he can see.

CAT: “LOOK!!!! I haven’t even gotten my chance to compete yet, and Powers is ALREADY talking about taking MY freaking belt!!”

B: “Yeah...well Powers is a bitch!”

Cat stopped pacing for a minute, a hint of a smile almost curling her lips. B smiled.

B: Come on...you know it’s the damn truth Reyna!! Dude is a kappin’ ass foo!! Why do you even follow that bitch?!”

CAT: “I don’t know...aren’t I supposed to follow all these people?”

He just chuckles.

B: “You know why you follow them?”

She shoots him a stern look.

CAT: “Why?!”

B: “Because you still care what they think of you. You are forgetting the most important thing to remember.”

CAT: “Which is?”

B: “F*ck them!!! You have proven time and time again that you don’t just deserve to be here...you deserve to be the FACE of this brand!!! Yeah, you’ve taken some losses, but show me anyone who hasn’t. The important thing is, you win more than you lose, and you ALWAYS fight with heart!!! You an absolute lion!!! You da QUEEN of GCW, and an idol to little girls everywhere who want to be like you!!! WHo cares what these assholes think about you. WHo cares if you actually ARE the only one who believes that you will walk out of here with that belt...as long as YOU believe...who cares what ANYONE else thinks?!”

B paused, standing up and stopping her from pacing.

B: “What you going to do tonight?”

Cat looked up into his eyes

CAT: “I’m going to win.”

B: “You goddamn right!!! You about to take yo fine ass out there, put on a show like only you can. You gonna beat Hannah, You gonna reclaim YOUR GCW International Championship, then...next week, you gonna slap the shit out of Powers, and start your climb to even BIGGER things in this company. You gonna be they next World...Global...Universal...Queen of EVERYTHING Champion!!!!”

Cat’s lips finally curled into a smile.

CAT: “Yeah.”

B: “I’m sorry...what?”

CAT: “Yeah!!!”

B: “What was that?!”

CAT: “FRICK YEAH!!!!!!”

B laughed.

B: “You too damn adorable.”

CAT: “I’m not a kid...I’m not a noob...I’m not anyone’s freaking ‘toots!!!!’ From here on out, these clowns are going to have to call me CHAMP!!!!”

B:” You goddamn right!!!”

Cat jumped up.

CAT: “I’m going to reclaim what is mine!!!”

B: “PREACH!!!”

CAT: “I AM THE GCW INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION!!!!!!!!”

B: “Damn right you is!!! Now let’s get out their and SHOW them!!!!”

CAT: “HECK YEAH!!!!!”

CAT jumped up, wrapping her legs around him and kissing him passionately before hopping off him and running out the door.

CAT (from the hallway): “LET’S DO THIS!!!!!!!”

B looked a bit confused.

B: “I mean..it isn’t time…”

He chuckled, shaking his head a bit before grabbing a few things from her gear bag and chasing her out of the locker room. The scene fades to black.

==========

Dianna Kruse In Action.
[Dianna Kruse wanted to get back to her winning ways and her first opponent was The Denver Nugget. Nugget charged in hoping to get an early advantage but Dianna caught him with a dropkick. He charged again and got caught with a deep arm drag into an arm bar. Nugget fights back to his feet only to have Dianna drop him with an arm ddt. Kruse locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Nugget reaches the ropes. Dianna drills Nugget with Gloria and then instead of covering locks in Aurora. The Denver Nugget taps out.]
WINNER: Dianna Kruse

==========

Backstage….

The beautiful Ms. Budde dressed in yellow and black with her International Championship around her waist is looking at her fist, all done up, she is flanked by her two protégé’s in Mary Jane Kelly and Candee Cartier. Ms. Budde is preparing for her match against Catalina Herrera as she laughs a little, looking into the camera with her fiery blue eyes…

Ms. Budde: Tell me something Sugar Plum, how long has it been since you graduated Ante Up Academy? When was it that you were supposed to be the next big thing? Oh, I really enjoy that whitey wanna—be rapper fella, he seems like a real genius, hell he looks so sad he eats sorrow by the spoonful’s. So, what have you been doing since gone, little girl? Actively on Twitter trying to sell what no one is buying? Have you ever heard of the word “Bust”? That is when someone is expected to do big things and then they don’t and disappear, no one ever hears from them again, it’s pretty sad actually and that is you, honey. Catalina, for years I have been the some dangerously sophisticated woman on any roster, I plan to become the greatest International Champion of all time, just ask Andrew Raynes who couldn’t finish the job, but at least he started something, what about you?

Arching her eyebrow, Ms. Budde giggles a little….

Ms. Budde: Seriously, what did you do with the money your mama gave you for wrestling lessons, I mean come on, can’t make this any easier on me, girlie. But I am not all bad, I see potential, maybe these last 7 years taught you something, yet you’re still trying to live life like you are still what 16? Look around you Catalina, we are women, I am part of the HERstory Makers with Isabella Harker and the Global Champion, Lenore Price-Mason, there is a reason we are at the very top and it was to pave the way for women deserving of this spot, which doesn’t include you, muffin top.

MJK and Candee smirk, as Ms. Budde taps her title, fanning herself, long hair hanging from the side….

Ms. Budde: I do see you as a challenge, doesn’t mean that I am not gonna have a little fun at your expense so then I could face some dumbass Powers. Look Catalina, you’re just gonna have another lesson in what it is like to step in the ring with Ms. Budde. They all tried Catalina, but unlike you when I first started, I made a name for myself, never hidden behind the true names that made Ante Up what it was, but I guess you’re like a dandelion and a late bloomer, right? You will fight, you will do what everyone expects, and then you will fall to my size 11 boot. Go ahead, tell the world and convince them that you have a chance. Matter of fact Catalina….

Ms. Budde looks into the camera and smirks…

Ms. Budde: When you go on and break a leg, don’t come running to me, sugar. Your heart, desire, soul and whatever else you wanna call it, won’t mean a damn thing when CLASS is NOW in SESSION. Ladies, watch closely how a Champion does it. Catalina? Best advice I can give you…. Taking this title off me? You have a better chance putting socks on a rooster.

Turning, Ms. Budde starts to laugh and walks out, MJK and Candee Cartier follow behind her.

==========

Backstage, Richard Dix, dressed in jeans and an AC/DC t-shirt, and Leviathan, dressed in jeans and a Metallica t-shirt, are sitting at a table, a giant plate of nachos in between them. They are happily munching away as Aubrianna Powers walks past, carrying some papers. Rich watches her for a bit before speaking.

Rich: "Damn, that's one fine ass, dude."

Leviathan grunts in response.

Rich: "What? Just because she's married doesn't mean her ass stops rocking. Heh."

Leviathan says nothing, grabbing more nachos. A moment later, Aubrianna, a cup of coffee in hand, along with whatever paperwork she is carrying, passes by, walking back in the direction she came from. Rich speaks.

Rich: "Uh, are those the petitions and stuff?"

The MVP’s face lights up as it appears she finally has someone here actually interested in her petitions.

Powers: Sure is! This one is no good because it is a petition to get my brother Derek a title match and now that he has one it’s of no use…

She throws it at Leviathan and it hits him in the head.

Powers: ...but THIS one is to get people whose first name is Jessica banned from GCW forever.

Rich looks over the petition Aubrey placed in front of him.

Rich: But...Jessica Adams is pretty hot. Hmm. Still, you’re hotter. I’ve been in wrestling for, like, a long time now. I think I’ve learned a few things about backstage politics and stuff. Dude, I sound really smart right now. Heh. Anyhow, I saw you offering money to others to sign. What can you, like, offer me?

Powers: First of all, people named Jessica are a BLIGHT upon society. Second, you should sign for the good of GCW. You don’t want to suffer a BLIGHT do you? That’s what I offer. I offer you peace and safety from BLIGHT!

Rich thinks about this. You can smell the smoke.

Rich: There’s also that college intern that works with the camera equipment. I might have a shot with her, but you know, her name is Jess. So, I need more. Heh.

Powers: Newsflash dopehead, she’s into women. You have zero chance at her.

Rich frowns.

Rich: Are you sure? That’s a bummer. Anyhow, I still have a price. I know you’re happily married and stuff, so don’t worry, I’m not going to ask for sex. I’m, like, a gentleman.

Powers: The thought did cross my mind…

Rich grins.

Rich: Nah, it’s all good. I’m no home wrecker. Not any more. Heh.

Powers: Fine, name your price, Dix.

Rich: If we can arrange a time where I can, you know, accidentally, walk into your locker room when you’re like, naked, and you know, I would accidentily grab your tits and ass...I think that’s a fair price. Hell, I’ll even get Levi over there to sign.

Leviathan grunts, and continues to eat nachos. The MVP immediately starts fuming with anger.

Powers: What?! You...you depraved little doped up idiot! I would rather deal with that demonically possessed fool Jessica Lasiewicz than the likes of you! Why don’t you and that overgrown evolutionary reject go find a busy interstate to play in while I go find someone else to sign my petitions? And MAYBE I’ll start a petition against you too while I’m at it!

Rich: Fine, I’ll sign it for a tenner, but that’s, like, my final offer. Heh.

Powers: Ten dollars?!

The MVP rolls her eyes.

Rich: Yeah, I’ll sign the petition for ten dollars.

Powers: Why would you want that when I could give you a nice, fancy FIVE dollar bill! That guy on the cover of the ten, no one even knows that idiot’s name! But Abraham Lincoln is on the cover of the five! He won the Civil War! Wouldn’t you rather have a picture of a guy who won the Civil War rather than some no name?

Rich scratches his head.

Rich: Uh, babe. Everyone knows who Alexander Hamilton is. He wrote a broadway show and everything. Lincoln never starred on Broadway. Are you saying your tits and ass are only worth five dollars?

Powers: Back to THAT again?! You know what, perv? We are done here! I am taking my petition and leaving!

Powers turns and storms off. The two men watch her retreat, then look at each other.

Rich: Damn. She left before I could tell her that Jessica Lasiewicz paid us $20 to give her a hard time. Heh.

Leviathan grunts again, shaking his head...and is that a smile on his face?

==========

Backstage…

Eva Aguila can be seen watching the monitors with intent, her GZWA Women’s World Championship held over her shoulder. Turning to the camera, she smirks.

Eva: “I’m growing tired. Tired of watching back here on the monitors while other people go out there and live MY dream. Compete in MY ring. So… I’m not going to watch anymore.”

She turns to the camera fully.

Eva: “If no one is going to step to the place to take on the final GZWA Women’s Champion in history… then I guess I’m going to have to force competition to turn my way..”

She walks off the scene.

==========

International Championship
Catalina Herrera Vs Ms. Budde

[Catalina has wanted this title match for a long time now and she looked to make the most of it, starting out quick with a dropkick, a clothesline, a flying forearm smash, and a spinning heel kick. Catalina with a snap suplex and then a seated side headlock. Budde fights her to her way feet and then powers out with a belly to back suplex. Budde with a whip into a Lou Thesz press, pouring on right hands. Budde with a short arm clothesline, a corner clothesline, and then a power slam. Budde covers but Herrera kicks out. Budde with a spine buster. Budde locks in a neck vice. Herrera fights back to her feet. Budde switches to a side headlock. Herrera counters into a full nelson. Budde powers out of it and goes for a lariat but Catalina ducks and connects with a ddt. Catalina with a swinging neck breaker and then a neck snap. Catalina with a blockbuster. She covers but Budde kicks out at two. Catalina goes up top and leaps off with a flying cross body. Catalina goes for a superkick and connects. She covers but Budde kicks out. Catalina goes for a suplex but Budde powers out into a suplex of her own. Budde with a gorilla press slam. Budde locks in The Failing Grade. Catalina struggles in the hold but refuses to give up. After nearly a minute she reaches the ropes. Budde goes for a suplex but Catalina floats over and strikes a reverse ddt. Catalina goes up top looking for a moonsault but Budde gets her knees up at the last possible second. Budde connects with Class Dismissed! The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW International Champion: Ms. Budde
==========

The newest member of the GCW Hall of Fame, that being journalist Dexter Russell, doesn’t look too pleased with his current assignment. He sighs as he approaches the sight of his wife, “The MVP” Aubrianna Powers. The current Global Tag Team Champion is dressed for action and is primping and preening in front of a mirror.

Dexter: Aubrey…

Aubrianna: Hush, Dex!

Dexter: Huh?

Aubrianna: I said, hush! I’m busy planning my victory pose for when me and Chantelle retain the tag titles against Kowloon tonight.

She spins around and strikes a pose.

Aubrianna: Do you like this one?

Then she strikes a different pose.

Aubrianna: Or do you prefer this one?

Dexter: Uh...actually, I like the first one.

Aubrianna: Me too! Thanks, babe!

She leans in and kisses him on the cheek.

Dexter: Actually, Aubrey, I’m sent here to interview you about the match.

Aubrianna: Seriously? They never let you interview me. Something about conflict of interest or something stupid like that.

Dexter: I know. But I was told to interview you so, here I am. So care to give me a comment on the Global Tag Team Title Match against Akeem the Supreme and Savino?

Aubrianna: Ok, first of all I do not know what a Savino is and secondly I am not sure how supreme Akeem can really be. Seriously, I hold championship gold. Not him. Maybe I should be Aubrey the Supreme? Huh?

Russell shakes his head.

Dexter: No way, that doesn’t have a ring to it.

Aubrianna: I agree...anyway, at least those two Clownloons are an actual team who can perhaps be a credible threat to Chantelle and I!

Powers starts laughing.

Aubrianna: Who am I kidding?! The Sovereign will continue to dominate and rule GCW until we decide we’re done. That a good enough comment for you, Dex?

Dexter: Sure. Thank you, Aubrey.

Aubrianna: No problem, babe!
==========

==========
Global Tag Team Championship Match
Kowloon [Akeem The Supreme & Savino] Vs The Sovereign
[Akeem and Aubrianna start off for their respective teams. The two proficient strikers begin with an exchange of mixed martial arts kicks. Akeem eventually gets the better of her, knocking her down. He looks for a roundhouse kick but Aubrey ducks and goes for The Most Valuable Kick but Akeem catches the foot spins her around and strikes her on the way back around with a back fist. Akeem tags out to Savino. Akeem and Savino with a 3-D variant. Savino with the cover but Powers kicks out. Savino with an overhead belly to belly suplex and then an exploder suplex. Savino locks in a cross legged STF. Powers eventually reaches the ropes. Savino tags out to Akeem. Akeem measures The MVP. He goes for a running knee strike but she ducks and connects with The Most Valuable Kick. Powers rolls over to her corner and tags out to Chantelle. Chantelle in and drills a rising Akeem with Flash. Chantelle with a cover but Akeem kicks out. Chantelle locks in Leglock du Louvre. Akeem eventually reaches the ropes. Chantelle with a single leg crab. Akeem eventually reaches the ropes. Chantelle drags Akeem over to the Sovereign corner. Chantelle distracts the referee allowing Powers to smash his leg across the ring post. Chantelle tags out to Powers. Aubrianna goes for a figure four but Akeem counters with a small package. Powers kicks out. Aubrey with a superkick floors Akeem. She tags back out to Chantelle. Chantelle measures Akeem and goes for Heart Break but he rolls out of the way and tags out to Savino. Savino in and Chantelle goes for Heart Break but he catches her foot and drills him with an exploder suplex. Savino with a double underhook power bomb to Chantelle. The cover but Chambers kicks out. Savino whips her into the ropes. Powers blind tags herself in. Savino with a power slam. Powers with a springboard spinning heel kick taking out Savino. The MVP with The Most Valuable Kick and then finishes it off with Simply The Best Moonsault, THE POWERS THAT BE! The cover...1...2...3NOOO! Savino kicks out! Powers is furious and starts arguing with the referee. This allows Savino time to tag out to Akeem. By the time Powers turns around she is caught with a roundhouse kick from Akeem. Akeem locks Powers up in Tylenol! Powers looks to be fading but Chantelle breaks it up. Savino in and clotheslines both Chantelle and himself over the top and to the floor. Akeem pulls Powers up but she lands a low blow that goes undetected by the official. Powers complets The Powers That Be for a second time, this time on Akeem. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNERS and STILL GCW Global Tag Team Champions: The Sovereign

==========

Pre-recorded…

We open just outside of Madison Square Garden in New York City. The majestic, historic building looms large in the background. A few individuals are seen walking too and fro in the background. It isn’t long until “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock steps into view from stage right. Julia is dressed in a knee length pink skirt, pink high heel pumps, and a black silk blouse. A stoic is upon her face but there is also a hint of confidence as well as she gazes deep into the camera.

Julia: Behind me is Madison Square Garden. This was the sight of Resurrection X and it was supposed to be the night of my crowning achievement. It was supposed to be the night that I completed my comeback story, a comeback that was one year in the making, and regained the GCW World Championship. I had went through anyone and everyone that GCW management had decided to put before me leading up to Civil War. I won the Civil War Match to earn the main event spot. And I just knew that defeating Nadia Allen to become GCW World Champion was my destiny.

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: But no one gets to tell destiny what to do. Sometimes fate has other plans in mind and, unfortunately for me, becoming champion wasn’t in the cards that night. I failed to complete what I thought was my mission. And in the immediate aftermath of being defeated in the main event in front of the thousands in attendance and the millions watching around the world, I felt lost. I felt like my hard work the past year had been for nothing. But then I saw a quote...one of those internet memes you see all over social media these days...but it was true to my situation and it was something I needed to hear…

A small smile forms upon her face.

Julia: Every setback is just a setup for a comeback. And you know what? My entire professional career has been defined by setbacks and comebacks. I was supposed to follow in my father and sister’s legendary footsteps but I failed to live up to expectations. But I made a comeback and built a name unique to myself, unique to me and who I am. I became a World Champion. I would later on lose myself to the con artist Mason Van Stanton but I would make a comeback, fighting my way out of his control and assisting my good friends Hannah Myers and Kendra Classic to kick him out of GCW for good. My career in GCW was almost as good as done but I fought my way back to win the Civil War Match and earn my way into the main event of Resurrection X. And yes, I did lose, but I now see that for what it is...it is just a setback. And now after going through the likes of Kelsai, Kayl, Nava, and Vessey, I have set myself back up for the ultimate comeback story.

She chuckles lightly.

Julia: By the time you see this, it will be the night of my GCW Global Championship Match against Lenore Price-Mason. It is my second chance to complete my comeback the way I always pictured it, as a champion. I realize that second chances in this business almost never happen and I know that I have the toughest and possibly best wrestler in GCW to date in front of me right now, and I also realize that third chances practically never ever happen in this business. So I understand that this may very well be my last opportunity. And I have been known to make some vows lately, so how about this...I vow that I will not be intimidated, I vow that I will not back down, I vow that I will never give up, and never ever surrender. My comeback story concludes, one way or the other, on Livewire. That is a Vow of Chastity.

The Kensington Knockout turns and walks off. The scene fades.

==========

Backstage, Livvie Nelson and Randall Williams stand side by side. They look to be talking strategy as Dexter Russell walks up with a microphone in hand.

Livvie: No!

Dexter: Can I get a word!?

Livvie: No!

Dexter: Please! I want to get your thoughts on tonight's match!

Randall steps between Dexter and Livvie and blows cigar smoke into his face. Dexter coughs and Livvie pulls the mic away.

Livvie: You want my thoughts? It's past and future vs. present. That's what it is. This... Ravioli chick beats Maevey to earn her chance at my title. No big deal. I'm the champion. I will put everyone who stands before me on their ass and make sure they know where they stand. But then Ravioli and Maevey are teaming up? Lord oh lord, why? I think it's the worst idea of all time.

Livvie shakes her head and then her and Randall look at each other and trade a knowing smile.

Livvie: For them...

Randall: Damn straight, babe.

Livvie: I thank the people who put this match together because they have gifted yours truly with the ability to soften my future competitors. Do you see this man standing with me? This is pure muscle. This is perfection. This is a man who was hand carved by the gods above. This is the worst possible thing that could happen for Ravioli. She earned her spot, but unless she can trick Maevey to get stuck in the ring listening to her Spotify playlist than she will have to face the wrath of this man who stands behind me. And she will have to taste punishment at the hands of the leader of the X-Divison.

Livvie looks at her shoulder and pats the title with a grin.

Livvie: Ever since I snatched this off of Maevey's waist, everyone is out here calling their shot. They must see me as their ticket to the next level. I am their one-way ticket to failure. To crushing defeat. I'm not here to be some kind of transitionary champion. I'm here to embarass everyone who thinks they are worthy of holding this title and showing them they are nowhere close to being on MY level. To be on Randall Williams' level. This man trained me to be the best fighter in this company and I have hardly scratched the surface of what I will do. Right now I am proving that week after week. Even when they don't want to book me, the focus is on me. Whoever won that match between Ravioli and Maevy... they didn't get the gift of a match with me. They were sentenced to a fight with me. And I fight harder than anyone in this company.

Randall: You damn right about that, babe.

Livvie looks at Randall and grins.

Livvie: Tonight is just a taste of what you have coming up at Last Respects. If you climb that ladder and try to place one finger tip on my X-Division title, I will turn Ravioli into smashed lasagna. This is my division. That's my match to win. And get a better name, you idiot! Or go back to the Olive Garden.

Livvie tosses the mic at Dexter and walks off camera with Randall in tow. Dexter picks up the mic and looks at the camera and shrugs.

==========

The scene comes up backstage with Rayola standing on and smirking a bit.

Rayola: So I beat M.A.E.V.E. last time to fight for the X-Division championship. Tonight I gotta team with her. That isn't awkward at all. No pressure right? Rhetorical question, the answer is obvious. But I'm not here to give in to pressure. Pressure after all is what makes the best gems. So as far as I'm concerned, bring it on.

She tosses her hair back a little and lifts one hand.

Rayola: And who are we fighting? The X-Division champ and her mentor. Does that mean shit to me? Sure, means that I get to give everyone a preview of Last Respects and show that my teachers were better than hers. And that students do surpass teachers, even someone else's.

Rayola lifts her other hand.

Rayola: But then there's that pressure point we were talking about. M.A.E.V.E. won't be happy with me. And I'm betting I'll be going the last bit alone. Either way, I'm holding my head high. So everyone, watch me fly.

Rayola shoots off a wink at the camera as the scene fades out.

==========

M.A.E.V.E & Rayola Divine Vs Livvie Nelson & Randal Williams
[It looks like we will have a preview of Last Respects, with Rayola starting off against Livvie. But then the X Division Champion makes an unpopular tag out to Randall WIlliams, drawing boos from the crowd. Randall in and he engages Rayola with mat wrestling. She holds her own well enough but quickly changes into a faster pace after connecting with a roundhouse kick, a dropkick, and a lariat. Rayola tags out to MAEVE. MAEVE in with a running knee strike that sends Randall to the outside. Livvie goes out to check on him. Rayola quickly charges over and springboards off the top ropes and crashes into Livvie and Randall. Rayola rolls Randall back into the ring. Rayola begins to brawl with Livvie outside the ring. MAEVE goes for a ddt but Randall counters with a Northern Lights release suplex. Outside the ring Livvie rakes Rayola’s eyes and shoves her face first into the steel ring post. Livvie in and quickly gets the tag from Randall. Livvie in with a springboard leg drop. Then a springboard asai moonsault for a cover and a two. Livvie with a brain buster. She tags out to Randall. Randall and Livvie isolate MAEVE in their corner, making quick tags in and out. There is a moment when Livvie is in when she whips MAEVE into the corner. Livvie lowers her head and MAEVE leap frogs over and then catches Livvie with a superkick. Randall runs in but gets caught with a superkick as well. MAEVE tags out to Rayola. Rayola in with a springboard dropkick to Randall and then a Needle and Thread to Livvie. The cover but Livvie just barely kicks out. Rayola with Sunspot for a cover and another near fall on the champion. Rayola with Ray-Nbow followed by Divine Ray! The cover and it probably would have been over had Randall Williams not broken up the pin! MAEVE in with a spear to Randall. Randall rolls to the outside. MAEVE with a plancha onto Randall. Rayola pulls Livvie up but she pokes her in the eyes and then catches her with a pele kick. Livvie whips Rayola into the corner. MAEVE makes the blind tag. Livvie lowers her head early and Rayola makes her pay with a swift kick to the face. MAEVE in with a lariat to Livvie. Rayola gets pulled out of the ring by Randall who then whips her into the steel steps. Randall distracts MAEVE and the referee. Livvie gets the X Division Title and blasts MAEVE in the back of the head. Livvie gets rid of the evidence and covers...1...2...3!]
WINNERS: Livvie Nelson and Randall Williams

==========
Backstage in the dressing room being used by the current number one contender to the GCW Global Championship, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, we see that the beautiful blonde has changed into her wrestling gear, consisting of black pants, a pink skirt, and a pink top, and pink boots. She is seated on a bench, as if getting mentally prepared for contest tonight, when a knocking at the door startles her back to reality. She turns her head towards the sound of the knocking and sighs.

Julia: Come in…

The door opens and in walks Angelica Jones. Julia smiles warmly as she sees her cousin entering the room. Braddock rises up off of the bench and approaches Angelica, embracing her in a tight hug.

Julia: What the hell are you doing here, Angel?! I thought you were retired?!

Angel: I am retired but I am still Hall of Fame and that means I can go anywhere I damn well please.

Julia: Won’t your daughter be upset?

Jones rolls her eyes.

Angel: She won’t care. None of her business. Besides, it’s like I said, I am not here to compete. I am here as a fan and supporter, namely of you.

Julia: Seriously?

Angel: Of course. I have been your biggest fan since Resurrection IX. I remember how things went down over a year ago between you and your sister, how that falling out happened that nearly ended your career and nearly destroyed your relationship with Glory. And who was the first person to reach out and try to repair that relationship and in the process get you back in the ring?

Braddock acknowledges Angelica by pointing at her.

Julia: You. Hell, you were the only person to reach out.

Angel: Regardless, I have been following you and supporting you the entire way. And I’m not stopping now. I was proud of how you handled everything this past year, from the doubters and critics who didn’t believe in you, to your work in repairing the burnt bridges, to earning your spot at Resurrection, and I am especially proud of how you never let any of those losses along the way get you down. You kept fighting and that’s what you are, a fighter. You earned this opportunity tonight and I am going to be back here watching and cheering you on as you become GCW Global Champion.

Braddock grins.

Julia: You really think I get the job done?

Angel: I believe you can. But the question is, do YOU believe in yourself?

Julia: Of course I do.

Angel: Then that’s all I need to hear.

Jones embraces her cousin one more time.

Angel: You’ll do great.

Julia: Thanks.

==========

Backstage we find one third of The McBride Corporation, namely Blair McBride. She is walking the hall with someone who has taken an interest in her in recent weeks; Shotgun’s Brooklyn Smith. Brooklyn is here tonight only because of the invitation from Blair McBride.

Blair: Thank you again for agreeing to come visit me here at Livewire, Brooklyn. Just because we are on different brands does not mean we cannot do business every now and then...or be sociable, if you’d prefer to put it that way.

Smith smiles.

Brooklyn: No problem, Blair. Maybe one day, we can be friends, if you are comfortable with that. But no rush, okay?

Blair: Friendship...do you know what I was taught while under the mask, living the life of Sigrun? I learned that you really only have no more than five true friends in your entire life. The rest are trying to use you in some way, shape, or form. It may be a cynical outlook on life but it keeps you safe. It keeps you from being hurt. Maybe we will be true friends one day, Brooklyn? I must admit, the concern you showed me was rather surprising.

Brooklyn: I know it may have seemed out of the blue. I mean, before this, we have have only spoken in passing backstage. Small talk. Have you read my book, by chance?

Blair shakes her head. Brook sighs and brushes some hair from her eyes.

Brooklyn: That's fine. Blair, when I was in college, I was lured in and held captive by a man named Edward Flagg. He appeared to be a preacher to the outside World, but he was a sick person who did not tolerate any mindset that wasn't exactly what he wanted you to believe...and he went to great measures to ensure that all of his followers thought exactly what he wanted them to. I spent seven long years being tortured in various forms because I would not comply. My father died without ever finding me; I was presumed dead. I missed his funeral. I'm not saying your sister is anything like Flagg. I would never think that of anybody...but I heard some of what you were put through, and it caught me, I guess. So yeah, I was worried about you.

Blair: I see...well, my sister, Melanie, could certainly understand what you went through. The trials that the Nero Organization put her through were definitely traumatic. And while the measures she used with me were inspired somewhat by the Nero Organization, I can assure you that the organization that impacted and affected my sister is no more. What happened between me and Melanie is just…

McBride ponders the right way to word this. Then she smiles.

Blair: ...training. Yes, training. I had let down my sisters and I needed to improve myself. I learned a great deal training with my sister, namely how to fight. I learned a variety of skills, namely mixed martial arts with some wrestling skills peppered in here and there. Which brings me to one reason why I wanted to see you this evening. Recall I said that I agreed to hang out with you for a day in exchange for a favor. The favor is this...I want a match against you. I promise Karen and Melanie will be nowhere near the ring for this match. I want to test myself and my new skills against a former World Champion.

Brook had looked at Blair skeptically while Blair was talking about her "training" with Melanie, but brightens at the favor being asked of her.

Brooklyn: Of course, Blair! I'm not sure I'm quite as good as I was back when I won my World Championship, but I promise not to take it easy on you. I will be meeting with Tabitha soon to discuss my contract, so I'll talk to her about it.

Blair: Excellent. If I have learned one thing it is that we are always evolving and we cannot evolve if we do not learn. I look forward to learning when I step into the ring with you.

Brook smiles.

Brooklyn: I agree, and I look forward to it, too. My last match did not go as expected, and I should have known better, but anyway, it will be nice to have a good, competitive match with someone I like and respect.

The two women start walking again as the scene shifts away.

==========

Tiffany Manning Vs Victor Mason
[Victor with a clothesline, and then another clothesline, and a dropkick. Tiffany rolls outside to break up the momentum but Victor doesn’t let up. He chases her to the outside and rolls her over with a clothesline. He rolls her back into the ring. Victor with a side Russian legsweep and then a Gory Special Chinlock. Victor goes for a suplex but Tiffany floats over and then strikes with an enziguri to the back of his head. Tiffany with a shining wizard. Tiffany with a low dropkick to the face. Tiffany with a neck vice. Victor fights his way back to his feet. Tiffany switches to a side headlock. Victor counters with a belly to back suplex. Victor with a bulldog take down. Victor goes to lock in a sleeper but Tiffany counters with a jaw breaker. Tiffany with a flying forearm smash. Tiffany goes for a cross body but Victor catches her in mid-air and delivers a power slam. Victor locks in The Victor(y) Stretch. Tiffany is struggling in the hold. Victor keeps it locked in tightly. Tiffany appears ready to tap when Adrian rushes the ring. Waters starts stomping away at Victor. Kelsai then hits the ring to even the odds, fending off Adrian. Adrian and Tiffany then both make a hasty retreat as Victor and Kelsai stand tall in the ring.]
WINNER via Disqualification: Victor Mason

==========

Backstage we find GCW journalist Samuel Price. Standing next to him is “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. The number one contender to the GCW Global Championship is dressed in her pink and blank wrestling gear. A confident gaze is etched across her face.

Price: Ladies and gentlemen the time for our main event draws near and one of the combatants in the main event is standing here next to me. Please welcome my guest at this time, the number one contender to the GCW Global Championship, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Thank you for joining me, Julia.

Julia: No problem, Sam.

Price: Well tonight you get the opportunity to become the GCW Global Champion. You get the opportunity to win your second championship of that stature in your career and, in the process, become only the fourth person in GCW history to hold both the GCW Global and World Championships. But to get inducted into that elite club you must go through arguably the best Global Champion in recent memory, Lenore Price-Mason. What are your thoughts heading into this match?

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: Everything you said about Lenore is true. Hell, everything Lenore has said about herself leading up to tonight is true. She has been champion for almost a calendar year. She is a HERStory Maker...pardon the pun...and she is an amazing wrestler. Getting past her will not be an easy task. As Teddy Roosevelt once said, nothing in the world is worth having or doing unless it means effort, pain, and difficulty. I have told my story before, about how this has been a comeback story one year in the making, one year since I fell from grace in the aftermath of Resurrection IX and I had to fight way back to the top. But hell, my fight and struggles has really been ten years in the making. I have been fighting and struggling to get to this point for a decade, Sam. I know all about the trials and tribulations, I know about the blood and the sweat and the tears. And I am not afraid to go through all of that here tonight.

The Kensington Knockout stares into the camera with an intensity and passion.

Julia: Lenore, you may think you are untouchable, you may think you are unbeatable, but if I have learned just one thing in my time as a professional wrestler it is that anyone can be beaten. And on any given night even the greatest of greats, even the most legendary of figures, can be humbled. Tonight you are going to throw everything you have at me in order to retain the title. I would expect nothing less. But I am here to tell you that I will take every bit of it, I will absorb any and every bit of punishment you dish out, and then I will throw it all right back at you. I am also here to tell you and to remind you that you are not unbeatable, that you are not untouchable, and that on any given night even someone like you can be beaten. Tonight is that night, Lenore. Tonight is the night you get beaten, tonight you lose the GCW Global Championship to “The Kensington Knockout” and THAT is a Vow of Chastity!

Braddock walks off. The scene fades.
==========

Backstage…..

Lenore Price-Mason in her black and red gear, the Global Championship around her waist, standing next to GCW legendary interviewer Janice King. Lenore is ready to defend her title in the Main Event against none other than Julia Braddock, who won a number one contender’s match but ultimately lost at Resurrection against Nadia Allen for the GCW World Championship….

Janice King: Lenore, tonight you put up the Global Championship on the line against Julia Braddock, she has been all over this show so far and some are saying you may be the underdog, what is your response to this?

Lenore starts to laugh some….

Lenore Price-Mason: The underdog? Because she feels the need to plaster her face all over Livewire, so the attention is all on her when I only need to walk in a room or say a few words and people listen? Tell me again what you called me, the “underdog”? Really? The greatest female competitor in the GCW and arguably the world, is the underdog? Since I entered this company, I have lost maybe a handful of matches, but did I ever stay defeated? Did Lenore Price-Mason not show that she was at the top of her game every time? I have always been a leader in this sport, the HERstory Makers are successful pioneering women who are staples in this business Janice, much like yourself. Look ay Julia Braddock, she is the Kensington Knockout now, but how man stages of evolution and humiliation did this woman go through to get to where she is now> Don’t you see Janice, is she really the one who will carry the mantle of the Global Champion and the most prestigious title in all of wrestling to a Braddock? Forget that the family owns the company, forget that she had her chance to face me at Resurrection in the Main Event and instead chose Nadia Allen. Julia can sing the praises of her talent and mine all she wants, but at the end of the day, I have been the mainstay here, the measuring stick, and I have done it in WRESTLING. Andrew Raynes thought he has my number? Guess what? Is he Global Champion?

Janice King: No.

Lenore Price-Mason: Exactly. What about Travis Vessey, both of these men held victories over me but when it came to when it counted it most, a Hall of Famer, tell me again Janice, is he the Global Champion?

Janice King: No.

Lenore Price-Mason: That’s right, we even heard the Princess talking and what happened?

Janice King: She lost.

Lenore Price-Mason: See the pattern? Janice, I’m a very intelligent woman, and let me put it to you like this. When Helen stowed away on the ship captained by Hector and Paris did, she ever envision that it would lead to an army of Greeks burning down the impenetrable City of Troy? If General Custer had used the four Gatlin Guns supplied to him would the fight of Montana Hill be told in a different light and not as his Last stand? Had Captain Edward Smith heeded the warnings of Icebergs up ahead would the Titanic be a historical monument for all of us to tour today? Hmmm… Janice?

Janice King: Yes, it would.

Lenore Price-Mason: Yes, these aforementioned statements were known as mistakes, throughout the course of our history there have been many of these same types of errors that have led to loss, catastrophe and a changing of the way we live as we know it. The saying of “Nobody’s Perfect” and “We all make mistakes” is a simple phrase to absolve oneself from the tasks and responsibilities presented to you. It is a downright deplorable act, a feeble attempt to guise one’s failure. This is Julia Braddock.”

Lenore looks up over at Janice and smirks, she nods and smiles….

Lenore Price-Mason: “Now, Janice, do the names Franz Berliner, Mort Lipschitz and General George Pickett ring a bell?

Janice King: Educate the masses.

Lenore Price-Mason: My entire tenure here in GCW has always been a set of choices, one decision can mean the difference between life and death, like the scenarios I spoke of these three men had only to make one decision and the rest was history. Their inability to make the right choice led to the biggest blunders known to man and womankind. General George Pickett led his Confederate Army into the Battle of Gettysburg, his arrogance proved his downfall as he marched his army without fear into the line of fire, over half his men were killed and this was the start of the South losing the War. Mort Lipschitz was the Chicago Fire Chief in 1871, his aloofness and indecisiveness led to the burning of Chicago in what it is now known as The Great Chicago Fire. Franz Berliner was the Captain of the famed LZ 129 Hindenburg, the biggest Hot Air Balloon/Blimp of its time. His complete disregard and buffoonery led to the fiery destruction when it crashed into The Needle. Arrogance. Indecisiveness. Aloofness. Disregard and Buffoonery. These are all traits that is relative to Julia Braddock.

Lenore brushes her hair back and chuckles a little at the sound of her name…..

Janice King: It doesn’t concern you that she has been on a role?

Lenore Price-Mason: That is questionable, would she had been if she didn’t take the road of least resistance? Bad Decisions seem to be the theme Julia, I am talking right at you and since you decided to go to NOT challenge me at Resurrection, I’m suddenly the back-up plan and the second prize? it shows why I am even entertaining this conversation. My name is Lenore Price-Mason though I am sure you already knew that. I am the woman that made HERstory as the greatest Global Champion of all time.
Julia, while I have been wrestling for women all over the world you have been embarrassing them. The Braddock name at one point was indicative of slaves. I am going to change that, for some call us warriors, others will use the phrase “Sports Entertainers” a form of art which imitates Life, so Life can imitate Art. And I am Picasso.

Janice King: As the match is about to begin, what would your final words be to Julia Braddock?

Lenore paces and smiles while shaking her head….

Lenore Price-Mason: Simple Janice, I believe the term is….”Your mouth writes checks that your ass can’t cash”, such a fitting saying in this present moment don’t you think? Julia whether your past has been successful or a complete joke, the fact of the matter is you are too immature, delusional and simply not good enough to defeat me. I will teach another hard lesson in the stages of your Championship wants and needs. One day you will thank me for this and realize I am only contributing to help the women who have held us back for so long. I’m in a giving mood so consider this a life lesson, one you cannot learn being a rich little tart. Albert Einstein once said, “I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.”…..

That idiot is you, Julia. I will see you in the ring where you will be defeated by the smartest wrestler and all-around better woman. Your Devolution begins and THAT is Money in the Bank, welcome to my HERstory….. bitch.”

Lenore turns to Janice who nods and smiles….

Janice King: Good luck out there tonight.

The Global Champion turns her heard after winking to Janice and walking out, ready for her title defense.

==========
Main Event:
Global Championship Match
Julia Braddock Vs Lenore Price-Mason (c)

[This highly anticipated Global Championship main event starts off with both women displaying their technical prowess. They engage in chain wrestling for the first few minutes, both countering each other’s holds, until things end in a stand off. They tie up again and Julia tries to surprise Lenore with The Guillotine but Lenore has it scouted and counters with a belly to belly overhead suplex followed up by Liquidator. Lenore locks in a body scissors. Lenore switches and locks in a reverse chin lock. Julia fights her way back to her feet but Lenore drives a knee to the gut and then delivers a fireman’s carry gut buster. Lenore with a Mexican Surfboard. Lenore reapplies the body scissors. Julia reaches out and gets the ropes. Lenore with a dragon screw leg whip and then locks in a Figure Eight. Julia still refuses to quit and eventually reaches the ropes. Lenore goes to apply it again but Julia counters with a small package, but only gets a two before Lenore kicks out. Lenore charges in looking for a spear but Julia side steps her and Lenore goes shoulder first into the steel ring post. Julia drags her out of the corner and connects with a full nelson release suplex. Julia locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Lenore eventually reaches the ropes.]

[Julia drops one elbow, a second, and then curtsies before dropping the third. Julia measures Lenore and attempts Excommunication but Lenore avoids contact. Lenore goes for a clothesline but Julia ducks and locks in a crossface chicken wing. Lenore struggles in the hold but won’t give up. Julia locks in a body scissors and falls backward to keep Lenore from the ropes. Lenore then shifts her weight and manuevers around so that she forces Julia’s shoulders on the mat for a cover and Julia breaks the crossface chicken wing just before a three is rendered. Julia drills a rising Lenore with Excommunication. Julia covers but Lenore kicks out. Julia locks in Thy Kingdom Come. Lenore struggles in the hold but won’t give up just yet. Eventually the champion reaches the ropes. Braddock ascends the ropes and measures Lenore for The Kensington Knockout. Julia leaps off but Lenore moves out of the way at the last possible second.]

[Lenore with a spinning heel kick and then a spear. Lenore with a triple leg drops in rapid succession. Lenore with Chapter 11 and then Quick Buck. She covers but Julia kicks out. Lenore applies an abdominal stretch. Julia won’t give up but Lenore keeps her far from the ropes. Julia eventually manages to power out, using her strength to hip toss Lenore. Julia goes for a scissors kick but Lenore had it scouted, avoids contact and instead drills Julia with a back suplex. Lenore whips Julia into the corner and follows in with an avalanche. Lenore with a running corner dropkick. Lenore drags Julia out to the center and covers but Julia kicks out.]

[The champion measures Julia for another Liquidator. She goes for it but Julia has it scouted, avoids contact, and instead connects with a dragon screw leg whip. Julia then quickly applies a sharpshooter. Lenore won’t give up. She fights to the ropes and does eventually reach the ropes. Julia measures Lenore and goes for another Excommunication but Lenore counters with Devolution out of nowhere! The cover...1...2...3NOOO! Julia gets a shoulder up at the last possible second! To her credit Lenore does not let this get to her. Lenore keeps applying the pressure with a pumphandle front slam. She whips Julia into the corner and rushes in with a handspring elbow. Julia staggers out of the corner and Lenore tries to go for a second Devolution but Julia saw it coming and instead hooks Lenore up for The Vow of Chastity! Julia connects! The cover...1...2...3NOOOO! Lenore kicks out of The Vow of Chastity!]

[Julia is shocked but does not stop attacking. She pulls Lenore up and sets her up for Cult of Personality. Lenore counters with a Northern Lights suplex, bridging for a cover and Julia just barely kicks out before three. Julia uses the ropes to pull herself up. Lenore is to her feet. Lenore charges in with a spear that sends herself and Julia to the outside! The referee’s count begins...1...2...Lenore is up first after this violent fall. She goes to pull Julia up...3...4...Julia out of nowhere locks in The Guillotine!...5...6...The title can only change hands in the ring but Julia keeps it applied as long as she can, well aware of the count...7...8...Julia breaks it up....9...Julia rolls Lenore into the ring and just barely gets in herself before the ten count. Julia covers...1...2...3NOOOO! Lenore kicks out!]

[Braddock climbs up top and looks to end it with a high risk move. She goes for a swan dive headbut but Lenore moves out of the way just in time and Julia hits nothing but canvas. Lenore pulls up a fallen Julia Braddock and sets up for The Stock Market Crash. She charges towards the ropes but Julia pushes off, sending Lenore crashing into the corner. Lenore stumbles out of the corner and Julia wraps her up and drops her with a second Vow of Chastity! Julia covers...1...2...3!]
WINNER and NEW GCW Global Champion: Julia Braddock