admin
Site Admin

How It Started: Marie Jones CD

Post by admin » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:32 pm

==========
September 18th
Off Camera
==========

The premier edition of Fever has just concluded. Allison Lorraine is still in the trainer’s room getting worked on after getting roughed up and beaten up this evening by none other than a furiously enraged and cocky Marie Annabelle Jones. She sits on the table waiting for the trainer to return. She hears footsteps approaching. She watches as the door open; it is not the trainer, it is Marie Jones, dressed in denim jeans, black boots, a red blouse, and a black leather jacket. When Allison sees her opponent from earlier this evening, Marie Jones, entering the room she gingerly stands up and braces herself for what could be a rather combative encounter. Jones chuckles and holds out her hands, signaling that she comes in peace.

“Easy there, Allison. I’m not after our match tonight…well, it was more of a beating, not match, but in any case even if I wanted to fight you, you wouldn’t be in any condition to defend myself.”

“At least I’d see it coming this time.” Allison growls.

“True. I admit, I did take a cheap shot. But seriously, sweetheart, you should have seen that one coming. As a matter of fact, I’m disappointed that you did not see it coming. I gave tons of subtle hints. I reminded you and everyone else watching about our shared history. You should have known to expect anything out of me.”

“Yeah, I screwed up. So what’s this about then? Are we gonna fight or are you just gonna stand there and gloat some more?”

“Gloat?” She chuckles. “Please, I have no need to gloat. In fact, I’m here to do quite the opposite actually. And if you will just relax and sit back down I will tell you.”

Allison stares deep into Marie’s eyes, trying to determine her motivations. Lorraine still isn’t fully trusting yet but sense that Marie is sincere. So with some hesitation Allison sits back down on the table. Marie smirks as she approaches Allison.

“We do have a ton of history, Allison. And I want to begin with the Ginger Nation. Why do you think I forced you to join the Ginger Nation?”

Lorraine shrugs. “To humiliate me, embarrass me in front of the world?”

“Oh how wrong you are. It is quite the opposite. Let’s turn the clock back even farther, to before the Ginger Nation and look at you career in its entirety. You have been with this company since 2014. In that time you have held the GCW World Tag Team Championship four times and the GCW Global Tag Team Championship one time. You are among the elite few to have held both sets of tag team titles. Your five title reigns has been with two different tag team partners. The potential within you is matched by very few within this company. I brought you into the Ginger Nation because you are a damn good wrestler and I knew that with you as a part of the nation, we would not be stopped. And look at what we did with you on our side…we were tag champions, international champion, global champion, we did it all. We dominated this company thanks to you. So I was right in bringing you in.”

“So you wanted to use me as a weapon?” Allison asks. Marie rolls her eyes.

“No! I wanted to bring out the best in you. When you lost your buddy Laurel Anne Hardy, you were without guidance. You were like a ship lost at sea with no idea where you were going. I wanted to help you, Allison. And Ginger Nation did help you. You were a tag team champion as a part of Ginger Nation. And I had bigger plans for you…” Jones sighs “...unfortunately that idiot Enigma found the loophole that allowed you to leave the nation whenever you wanted. I suppose I could have fought it in court but I decided it wasn’t worth the legal bills and besides, I figured that perhaps you had learned enough lessons from me to finally go it on your own.”

The Phoenix shakes her head. “But obviously I was wrong. I mean look at you, you have been reduced to teaming with your cousin Carmen Diaz in a dead end tag team that has no respect on its name. No other tag teams here respect you two. They all look at you as glorified jobbers. Doesn’t that bother you?”

Marie stares deep into Allison’s eyes. She can sense that Allison is troubled by the truth of Marie’s words. Jones nods her head. “Be honest with me, Allison, what hurts more…the fact that I beat your ass tonight or the fact that no one on this roster respects you?”

“You’re right. No one respects me. And it does piss me off because I have a ton of history not just with this company but within my family. Wrestling is in my blood, just as it is in your blood. But no one cares. No one gives a damn.” Allison points a finger at Marie. “But what do you care? What can you do about it?”

“I’m glad you asked, because I do have a proposal.”

Allison folds her arms over her chest. “I’m listening.”

“I still believe in you, Allison. I was not wrong when I chose you back then and I still think that you are loaded with potential. I am willing to work with you again and bring out the best in you. But I am not going to revisit Ginger Nation or bring back GingerAllison. That’s old news. The brilliant, no nonsense, cunning Allison Lorraine is who I want. And I will give you all the tools and resources necessary to get ahead, including the many names and connections I have in this business to help you build yourself into a well-respected mega-star. I will personally turn you into a killing machine that people fear.”

“That sounds good.” Allison arches her brow. “But there’s got to be a catch. There always is.”

“That’s true. See, I am about to regain my proper place in this company very soon. I am going to reestablish the pecking order around here and remind everyone who I am. It will start with you. You have tried three times now to take me on, and three times I humbled you, beat you and made you my personal bitch. So that’s what I want. I want you to publicly admit that you are my personal #GingerBitch. You will accompany me to the shows and I will be your leader. I will treat you fair. You just do your job. In return for a job well done I give you more knowledge, more skills, more connections that you can use to make yourself into a dominant figure in this sport.”

“You want me to work for you?”

“Think of it as working with me. We’re a team now, Allison, but every team needs a leader who makes the decisions. That’s me. Like I said, I will treat you fair and you will get the dominance and power you want in return when all is said and done. When I am done teaching you, you will make everyone who ever crossed you pay for their disrespect. Vengeance…how does that sound?”

Allison thinks on it for a moment and sighs. “Yeah, sounds good. Besides, you’re right I suppose.”

“Right about what?”

“You have made me your bitch the last three times we fought. Suppose I make it official; I am your personal #GingerBitch.”

Marie extends a hand. “So we have a deal?”

“Yeah, we have a deal.” Allison accepts the handshake.

“And the changes start immediately. You will travel in style from now on. You will only stay in the finest of luxury hotel suites. You will have the nicest of everything. You will look like a million bucks. And all of it will be on my dime. You made the right decision, Allison. Starting now, you will experience the best life in your professional career; the life of a mega-star.”

Return to “General Roleplay Board”