Fever 1.02

admin
Site Admin

Fever 1.02

Post by admin » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:19 pm

Fever - October 2, 2021 (Pacific Coliseum in Vancouver, BC)

Blair McBride vs. El Perro
[In your typical El Perro match you don’t expect the luchadore to get much offense in but this was different seeing as he was facing someone in Blair McBride who was only in her second match. Blair and Perro kept up a fast pace for the early portions and halfway through the middle of the match, flying around the ring with fast strikes and a mix of high risk offense. El Perro made a mistake of going for a springboard off the ropes into the ring and Blair had it scouted with a superkick to the jaw. Blair with an Orton Back Breaker, a neck breaker, and then a surfboard submission. Blair applies McBride Dies. El Perro taps out.]
WINNER: Blair McBride

=====================================================================

We cut backstage to the ready area. There we find the villainous con man of a wrestling manager Mason Van Stanton. Standing next to him is his latest acquisition; ‘Simply Amazing’ Sierra Michaels. Van Stanton is holding Sierra’s old Skuld mask in his hand which he waves in front of the camera.

Mason: Do you see this? A mask can represent many things to many people. To the luchadore, it is everything. To the luchadore, the mask is sacred. But my client, Sierra Michaels, she is not a luchadore. As a matter of fact, there was a time she hated this. There was a time she would have burned it to a crisp. But she never did. She kept it. She retained this mask and everything it represented to her.

He hands the mask back to Sierra.

Mason: Tell them about it, Ms. Michaels.

Sierra: Before this mask I was ‘Simply Amazing’ Sierra Michaels. I was a young, naive, innocent girl who happened to be born into a wrestling family full of corrupt politicians who used their politics to get ahead. My oldest brother Mike Michaels used politics to con Matthew Alan out of his share of GCW Ownership. My older brother Joey Michaels used his political influence to get world championship opportunities that he had not earned. But me? I just wanted to be different. I wanted to prove that I could be different than your typical Michaels and earn things the right way. I even tried to use my positive influence upon Joey. I wasn’t all that successful as a wrestler early on but I didn’t care. My heart was full of joy and love.

She looks down at the mask and laughs.

Sierra: Then The Nero Organization came into my life. Apparently they have a thing for targeting the young, naive, innocent ones and corrupting them, twisting them, and turning them to pure darkness. At least, that’s what some may call it. That’s the way I thought of it when they first targeted me and forced me to wear this mask. When I wore this mask they forced me to do the most heinous of acts to my fellow wrestlers. It hurt me knowing what I was doing. But eventually I grew numb to the pain. I grew so numb that I embraced the identity of the mask, I embraced Skuld. I became Skuld.

She puts the mask on.

Sierra: This is what The Nero Organization wanted to create. They have their weird fantasies, let them have it. And while I did get away I was not left unscathed. I escaped from the mask and I tried to be Simply Amazing again but when I wrestled, when I tried to do things the way I used to, it just didn’t feel right. I lost and I hated it. People overlooked me and at times even boo’d me, they boo’d me because I couldn’t win, and I hated it. But then Mason Van Stanton made it all clear to me.

She reaches up and takes the mask off.

Sierra: You do have to be a little dark and twisted to survive in this business. Everyone has a little darkness in them. Even the best of us has some darkness within us. Those who know how to properly channel that darkness are the ones who succeed. Just look at The McBride Corporation. Melanie suffered at the hands of The Nero Organization the same way I did but she learned how to channel that darkness and now she and Karen are GCW Global Tag Team Champions. The only thing that has been missing from me has been the ability to channel this darkness that has been within me. That’s what Mason has brought me. He has brought me and given me the ability to channel the darkness.

Mason: That’s what I do, ladies and gentlemen. I take people are fallen away and in need of guidance and put them on the right path. I take people and make them the best versions of themselves. Look at my former clients; Wrestling’s Most Wanted are the GCW World Tag Team Champions and Julia Braddock is the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion. Tonight the process of making someone into the best version of herself starts anew with Sierra Michaels. Get ready to behold the REAL Sierra Michaels.

========================================================================

Sierra Michaels vs. Jodi Jennings
[This match is a fast paced affair with Jodi getting a few quick dropkicks, arm drags, and a hip toss in. She goes for an Irish whip and lowers her head too early but Sierra makes her pay with a kick to the face followed by a spinning backfist, a kick to the gut, and then a running knee lift. Sierra with a superkick sends Jodi to the outside. Sierra with a suicide dive over the top to the outside takes down Jodi. Sierra rolls her back into the ring. Sierra connects with The Simply Amazing Shooting Star Cross Body Press into a cover but Jodi just barely kicks out. Jodi catches Sierra with a spinning heel kick and then a face buster. Jodi goes for a superkick but Sierra catches the foot and connects with a dragon screw. Sierra with a single leg crab. Jodi reaches the ropes. Sierra with Fatality Effect taking down Jodi. Sierra locks in Judgment of Skuld. Jodi taps out.]
WINNER: Sierra Michaels

We cut backstage where we find the gorgeous form of ‘The MVP’ Aubrianna Powers. One half of the now former GCW Global Tag Team Champions stands there dressed in a black tight form fitting dress, high heeled open toed pumps, and her long pink tipped blonde hair pulled into a ponytail in the back. Despite the loss of her championship on Livewire, The Most Valuable Powers still seems to be oozing confidence. A smug expression is etched across her lovely face.

Aubrianna: Time for some life lessons and what better teacher than ‘The Most Valuable Teacher’ Aubrianna Powers? Have you ever heard the phrase ‘pull yourself up by the bootstraps’? Well it means simply that after you have run across some hard times that you just need to work hard and earn your way back. As you can see, I no longer have the GCW Global Tag Team Championship…

A loud cheering can be heard in the background. Powers seems to acknowledge it with a nod of her head.

Aubrianna: I know, I can hear how all of you are so distraught and broken up by the fact that your MVP of GCW is no longer a champion. I have even heard from multiple very reliable sources that numerous fans have had to seek out grief counseling to deal with this situation. GCW employees are fearful that the whole company may go to pot because Simply The Best no longer holds gold. But I am here to put those fears to rest. First of all, GCW has nothing to worry about because our GCW World Champion is still Chanel Hunter and if all else fails she will prop this company up on her back. As for the millions of fans who are depressed over the loss of my championship, I want to assure you that things in The Most Valuable Household are going to be perfectly fine.

The MVP smirks knowingly.

Aubrianna: As I said, sometimes you have to pull yourself up by the bootstraps. Well I have proven time and time again that I am never down for the count for very long. I was MCW World Tag Team Champion and then when I lost it, it wasn’t long until I became GCW International Champion. I lost that title and it wasn’t long before I became GCW Global Champion. I lost that title and I became the longest reigning HKW Tapout Champion in company history. I lost that title and I became the GCW World Champion. I lost that title and I became GCW Global Tag Team Champion. The moral of the story, ladies and gentlemen, is that it won’t be long before The MVP is right back on top with championship gold around her waist. Regardless of how long it takes, it is inevitable the championship gold will find its way back to me. The spotlight will never ever leave me. People like General Manager Tabitha Silverstone, General Manager Angelica Jones, they know that Aubrianna Powers equals cash. Aubrianna Powers equals ratings. Keeping me in the conversation is good for business.

Powers lightly claps.

Aubrianna: So congratulations to The McBride Corporation…you actually managed to defeat The Sovereign. Let’s face facts, though, it was a fluke. You know it, I know it, and the world knows it. You are not worthy champions. If the match were to happen again, it would have a different outcome. So please, do take time to revel in your victory. Enjoy the lavishes of being champion while it lasts. Like I said, championship gold always seems to find its way back to me, and if I decide I want those titles back, then trust me, they will come back…

She snaps her fingers.

Aubrianna: …just like that. And all you can do is learn to love it, bitches.

MAEVE vs. The Enigma
[This was a fast paced match with both competitors coming out of the block aggressively. Unfortunately it was Enigma who made the first mistake. She had just knocked MAEVE to the outside with a dropkick. Enigma then went for a corkscrew suicide plancha over the top rope to the outside but MAEVE moved out of the way and Enigma hit nothing but the outside floor! MAEVE took over from there by rolling her into the ring. MAEVE with a rope hung ddt and then the Hiroshima! MAEVE covers but Enigma kicks out. MAEVE locks in Welcome To Hell. Eventually The Enigma reaches the ropes. MAEVE connects with Chernobyl. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: MAEVE

Backstage we find the flamboyantly flashing form of ‘The Most Loved Man on the Planet’ Leviticus pacing back and forth ever so anxiously. Perhaps anxious isn’t the right word; he actually looks a little upset, frustrated with his current standing. The Franscisan Friar of Flash rubs his black hair and pulls on it manically.

Leviticus: Am I my brother’s keeper? That’s what Cain asked God. God was looking for Abel, the good son, but could not find him. That’s because Cain had murdered him already in a jealous rage. Of course, God already knew this. So why would he ask Cain a question that he already knew the answer to?

Captain Capitalism laughs.

Leviticus: God was testing him. God tests us all the time and perhaps Your Righteous Savior is being tested. I defeated Miss America at her own game. Yet Miss America seems destined for greatness while I am relegated to Fever? I thought I had made my point at the expense of Saul Ramsey but no, St. Levi finds himself back here on Fever still looking to make my point and this time I am going to make my point at the expense of my own flesh and blood.

The Emperor of Entrepreneurship snickers nastily.

Leviticus: That’s right, Adam Craig is my brother. The big seven foot oaf who seems to blow his quad every eight months is my brother. That makes me Levi Timothy Craig, his younger, flashier, more charismatic, and better looking brother.

He waves at the camera.

Leviticus: Hi there, brother. I just want to say that whatever happens tonight I still love you and that I hope if...or rather when I cause you to blow your quad out, that I will still be invited over for family reunions...but do not think that just because we are blood that I will take it easy on you. Oh no, you see I have a future planned out, a future where I am on top of the world, but The Maharajah of Marketing needs better time and viewership to make his move. And quite honestly, these shows, streamed live on the GCW YouTube Channel, just won’t cut it. I need a larger audience. And if taking you out is what it will take to get that larger audience then so be it. Am I my brother’s keeper?

He shakes his head.

Leviticus: Not tonight.

Leviticus vs. Adam Craig
[Adam never did like his younger brother and made that abundantly clear drilling him with a short arm clothesline followed up by a side slam and then a big boot. Craig with high back body drop, sending over seven feet in the air! Craig with a gorilla press slam. Leviticus rolls to the outside to break up his older brother’s momentum. Adam goes outside and gives chase. Leviticus jumps out of the way and Adam runs face first into the steel ring post. Leviticus with The Book of Levi on the outside! He rolls Craig into the ring and covers but Adam powers out at two. Leviticus with a swinging neck breaker and then a camel clutch. Adam starts to power his way back up to his feet. Levi counters with a sleeper neck breaker. Levi applies The Truth Shall Set You Free. Again Craig reaches the ropes. Leviticus drops Adam with Righteous Cleansing. The cover...1...2...3!]
WINNER: Leviticus

We cut backstage where we find all three members of The McBride Corporation. Blair McBride is front and center still dressed in her wrestling gear. To her right is Karen McBride and to Blair’s left is Melanie McBride. The other two McBride siblings are sporting their newly won GCW Global Tag Team Championship belts. Standing with the trio is the newest GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen I am here with the new GCW Global Tag Team Champions, Karen McBride and Melanie McBride. And with them, as always, is their sister, who had her second professional wrestling match tonight, defeating El Perro in the opening contest. I must say, this week has been an all around success for The McBride Corporation, hasn’t it?

Melanie: Didn’t we tell everyone that The McBride Corporation had refocused and were preparing a hostile takeover of Livewire? We warned everyone that every single distraction, from our brief feud with Sierra Michaels, to Mason Van Stanton, and most recently our own in-fighting, we told everyone that we had put those distractions to bed and that allowed us to focus, get down to business, and we warned everyone that it meant trouble for Livewire. We warned everyone but no one listened.

Melanie laughs nastily.

Melanie: But hey, I was counting on no one heeding our warning. You see, when people underestimate you, when they overlook you, when they don’t see you as a threat, that makes them vulnerable. At Last Respects, The Rising Tide and Fabulous and The Alan Family, none of them saw us as a legitimate threat. And we took advantage of that and beat them all. Of course The Sovereign didn’t view us as a legitimate threat. They are so high and mighty with their heads in the clouds that they do not view anyone as a threat. But we exposed them on Livewire, we humbled them, and we took the tag team championship away from them.

Karen: The McBride Corporation will defend these tag team championships against anyone. We have already heard Fabulous sticking their noses in our faces, demanding a title match. We’ll fight them. If Rising Tide wants a shot, that’s fine, we have no problem fighting the longest reigning Global Tag Team Champions in history. Or if The Sovereign wants to come crawling back for their rematch, that’s fine too, because we will just simply beat them again. Me and Mel will shrink from NO challengers. And unlike The Sovereign, we promise that Livewire will have champions that will proudly represent the brand at all times anywhere and everywhere.

Dexter: Speaking of, General Manager Tabitha Silverstone recently made the announcement that tag teams will no longer be brand exclusive. So you could end up wrestling teams on Shotgun or even defending those titles against a team on Shotgun. There are even rumors of potentially consolidating the World Tag Team and Global Tag Team Championships. What are your thoughts on that?

Karen: I don’t think anything else needs to be said other than what I just said, Dexter. The McBride Corporation will fight anyone. Anyone means ANYONE…and that includes the reigning GCW World Tag Team Champions, Hannah Myers and Kendra Classic. If the world wants to see who the best tag team in GCW currently is right now, book the match, McBride Corporation against Wrestling’s Most Wanted, we have no problem fighting them or anyone else on that roster. But seriously, enough about me and Mel…

Karen pats her sister Blair on the shoulders.

Karen: Tonight is about Blair.

Dexter: Blair, last Fever you had a competitive match against the number one contender to the GCW World Championship Brooklyn Smith. You earned your first professional victory tonight against El Perro. What are your thoughts about your in-ring career so far?

Blair: It certainly is different and there is still much for me to learn. But my sisters are teaching me, they are helping me to hone my skills, and most importantly they are helping me to channel my aggression. That’s what you saw against Brooklyn Smith last Fever and that’s what caused it to end, shall we say, controversially. My aggression was uncontrollable and unchecked. But Melanie and Karen are working with me to control that aggression, to channel it and focus it against my enemies. That’s why tonight El Perro was a victim. And in the future you can expect even more victims of Blair McBride. Like Melanie said, The McBride Corporation is taking over and we are taking no prisoners.

Wrestling's Most Wanted vs. Rich Dix & Leviathan
[Rich starts off with Kendra. Rich spanks her in the butt which she does not take too kindly to and quickly strikes him with a back elbow, a European uppercut, and then a knee to the gut. Kendra with a spinning head scissors into a ddt. She tags out to Hannah. Hannah with a flying dropkick. She covers but Rich kicks out. She and Kendra whip Rich into the ropes. Leviathan blind tags himself in. Hannah and Kendra with a 3D variation. Hannah and Kendra turn around into the legal competitor, Leviathan, who drills Hannah with a big boot and then a clothesline from hell to Kendra. Leviathan throws Kendra out of the ring. Leviathan with a choke slam to Hannah. Leviathan goes for a scoop slam but Hannah slips out of it and gets a chop block in to his right leg. Hannah with a low dropkick to the leg bringing the giant down to his knees, which allows Hannah to finally bring him down with a ddt. Hannah tags out to Kendra. Kendra with another chop block to the right leg. Kendra applies the Contortion Leglock to Leviathan. Rich is quickly in to break it up. Rich tags himself in. Kendra tags out to Hannah. Hannah and Kendra with a double flapjack to Rich. The champions with a double baseball slide to Leviathan taking him out of the equation. Rich rises to his feet and then is met by Hannah and Kendra who drop him with Dead Or Alive. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Wrestling’s Most Wanted

"Adrenalize Me" hits once WMW is announced the winners. The two women hold up their title belts to the fans,but their music is suddenly cut off. Confused, they look around and spot Isabella Harker and Mariah Starr on the stage. The crowd starts to boo as Harker raises a microphone to speak.

Harker: “Well isn’t this rich?”

The crowd jeers as Mariah silently taunts them. Harker, unfazed by the crowd, continues.

Harker: “The mighty GCW World Tag Team Champions victorious in their contest against these two dregs.”

She scoffs.

Harker: “Now remind me… wasn’t it just two months ago you two were taking the self-righteous fervor of being the team to face “actual competition” while criticizing others for taking gimme matches? And now here you are, Champions yourself, doing the exact same thing you criticized them for. Well bravo. You can beat nobodies. Maybe you should change your approach and look for worthwhile challengers… say, Elite challengers.”

The crowd “oohs” as Kendra and Hannah laugh in the ring. Hannah goes to the corner, asking for a microphone.

Myers: “I find it interesting that you two seem to think we’re responsible for booking talent now. But I get it… you two want clout, and there’s no greater clout than coming for the Champions!”

The crowd roars. Hannah extends her hand, almost as if she’s trying to satiate things...

Myers: “But I guess the moral of the story is… if you two wanted a fight… all you had to do was ask.”

She throws the microphone down, beckoning Harker and Mariah to come to the ring. Kendra drapes her belt down between the two sides, standing alongside her partner in wait. As the Global Elite tandem begin their approach, swarms of security rush out from the back, getting between the two sides. As they push back on Harker and Mariah, the two sides jaw at each other...

We cut backstage where we find “The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling” Marie Jones, dressed in her wrestling gear, alongside Allison Lorraine who is wearing a suit. Standing with them is Hall of Fame journalist Janice King.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen, I am Janice King, the ORIGINAL and best ever Hall of Fame Journalist in GCW, and my guests at this time are, “The Phoenix” Marie Jones and...

Marie: Guest.

Janice: Excuse me?

Marie: Guest. It’s just me. Allison here doesn’t count.

Janice: Well she is here with you. Why wouldn’t she? What is your relationship with Marie anyway?

Allison: I am her own personal #GingerBitch. You are the best interviewer by the way, Ms. King. It is a crime that they put Dexter Russell in the Hall of Fame with someone as talented as you.

Janice smiles from ear to ear.

Janice: Wow! Good to see you have great taste, Allison.

Marie: Of course she does. I mean, she is still learning her lessons but she is learning them from The Matriarch the Jones Wrestling Family, a walking breathing living legend, The Crown Jewel of Professional Wrestling. And when you learn your lessons from the best you are destined for greatness. So if you want to know the relationship between me and Allison, this is it; she works for me now. She does whatever I say no questions asked. I say jump, she asks how high. In return I will make her into a legend. Allison here is tired of being the loveable loser. She is tired of being the go-to girl. Know that can competitor you can always depend upon to put up a good fight but never quite win, so at least it looks competitive? That was Allison. She is tired of just looking competitive. She wants to be a winner. I am going to make her a winner. She is going to learn from the best and that’s me. In return she is going to be my personal bitch. Right, Allison?

Allison: That’s correct, Ms. Jones.

Janice shrugs her shoulders.

Janice: Ok, well do you have any comments about this past Shotgun? You thought you had everything in hand until Andrew Raynes…

Allison: Yes, Mr. Raynes eliminated Ms. Jones, but that was the fault of the referee for making a bad call.

Marie: She’s right. That was a bad call. But hey we all make mistakes, right? Except me. And that gauntlet is in the past. I am moving on to bigger and better things. I am looking forward to the future and my immediate future includes Caitlyn Perry.

The Phoenix smirks knowingly.

Marie: Caitlyn, last Fever when I destroyed Allison and humiliated her in front of the world, I gave her the opportunity to learn from me. She took me up on that offer. I am going to destroy you tonight but unlike Allison I am not going to turn around and give you an opportunity to better yourself, to improve your own personal status in this company. Instead I am just going to leave you beaten and battered in the center of the ring. I am just going leave you utterly destroyed.

Marie Jones vs. Caitlyn Perry
[Caitlyn was distracted by Allison at the start and this allowed Marie to get the jump on her connecting with a Kissed by Fire. Marie then drilled her with a back breaker and a rib breaker. Marie with a gut buster. Marie with a bulldog takedown and a Divine Impact for a cover but Caitlyn kicks out at two. Marie sets up for The Hot Shot but Perry back drops out of it. Perry with a spinning heel kick and then a shining wizard. Caitlyn with body slam and a split legged moonsault for a cover and a two. Caitlyn goes for a ddt but Marie counters with a release Northern Lights suplex. Marie floors Caitlyn with Ave Maria. Marie covers Caitlyn...1...2...3NO! Marie pulls Caitlyn up, saying she’s not done. The crowd boos as it is obvious Marie is looking to humiliate Caitlyn. Marie sets Caitlyn up for The Hot Shot and drills her. The cover...1...2...3NO! Marie pulls Caitlyn up again. Marie sets Caitlyn up for another Ave Maria but Caitlyn counters with a roll up...1...2...3NOO! Marie just barely escapes! Marie spears Caitlyn, nearly breaking her in half. Marie is angry now and locks Caitlyn in her variation of the liontamer called Angel’s Arch. She keeps it locked in tight. Caitlyn taps out.]
WINNER: Marie Jones

[Marie holds on for a few more seconds despite referee Stephen Snuggs telling her to let go. Allison Lorraine enters the ring and easily intimidates Snuggs to run away. Marie keeps the liontamer in even longer. Finally Kenny Perry, Caitlyn’s brother, hits the ring. He hits the ring and starts brawling with Allison. Right behind Kenny is Carmen Diaz. Carmen low blows Kenny. Carmen with Ferocious Fate to Kenny. Carmen and Allison start to put the boots to Kenny while Marie STILL has the liontamer applied for going on several minutes now. Finally Marie lets go. It is obvious that Caitlyn has passed out unconscious from the pain. Marie gets a microphone.]

Marie: Allison isn’t the only one willing to swallow her pride and learn from a living legend. Carmen is going to walk by my side as well. Carmen and Allison are no longer Mundo Del Tigre. They are now my personal #GingerBitches!

Backstage we catch up to the GCW Global Heavyweight Champion herself, “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. The blonde haired champion is walking the halls of the arena dressed in a Carolina blue tight form fitting sleeveless dress with a black blazer. Her feet are encased in matching blue high heeled pumps. Her long blonde hair hangs straight to past the shoulders. Her GCW Global Heavyweight Championship title belt is draped over her right shoulder. She seems to be on the lookout for someone as she walks these halls.

Julia: Where the bloody hell could the bloke be?

She continues her walk, scanning the area for passers-by. Eventually her eyes spots the target; a grin forms on her face as she sees her longtime friend Matthew Taylor, who later on tonight competes against Carson Caine.

Julia: Matty!

Braddock’s shout gets Matthew’s attention. He turns in time to see Julia approaching. He greets her with a tight hug.

Matthew: Jules! What brings you out here? You’re not scheduled to compete.

Julia: Maybe not but you know me, I always keep my word. I promised that I would represent Livewire with the best of my ability, I would always keep my commitment to this brand as its champion, so here I am.

She pats him on the back.

Julia: Besides, my best mate is competing tonight. How could I miss this?

Matthew: Probably gonna lose tonight, you mean? Caine is one tough bloke.

Julia: Sure is. But you’re tough too, when you want to be at least.

Taylor chuckles.

Matthew: Now you sound your old man. He always said I could be good if I wanted to be.

Julia: You are talented, mate. Even if you lose tonight, don’t make it easy on him. Ok?

Matthew: Sure. But uh, since you’re here, how is it being at the top of the mountain again? How does it feel to be GCW Global Champion?

He pats the title belt over her shoulder. Braddock sighs.

Julia: I would be lying if I said it was easy. I mean, I knew going in it wouldn’t be easy to be champion. I know from experience that keeping the championship is much harder than chasing it and winning it. Now I have five other people scheduled to challenge me for this at Survival of the Fittest. Now don’t get me wrong, I have no problem fighting anyone in any type of match. If this is what Silverstone wants, then I have no problem with it. I just…

She sighs and shakes her head.

Julia: …I don’t like having to constantly keep proving myself. I hit rock bottom at Resurrection IX. It took one year to fight my way back to the top. I won the Civil War Match that year. I beat the likes of Travis Vessey, Brittany Kayl, and Lenore Price-Mason, all former world champions, to get to this spot I am in today. I should not have to keep proving myself.

Matthew: If this is about the crap Waters has been saying about you, don’t let it get under your skin. Don’t let it bother you. He is the only one who believes that garbage and I’m not sure even he actually believes it. It’s just mind games, mate. He knows, just like everyone else knows, that you are the real deal. You are the Global Heavyweight Champion because you have beaten the very best Livewire has had to offer and until someone is able to step up and beat you, then you are still the very best on the Livewire brand, maybe even the best in this whole bloody company, regardless of what your last name is.

Braddock smiles.

Julia: Thank you mate, I appreciate that. Though I gotta admit, beating him on Livewire felt so good. He’ll have his excuses, I’m sure, he’ll keep talking, but I’ll be the one to ultimately shut his mouth at Survival of the Fittest.

Matthew: What about Kelsai? You got a good chance to scout her, am I right?

Braddock winks.

Julia: You know me too well. I’m always scouting potential opponents. That’s another reason I try to make it to every show. When you’re champion you have to always be on the lookout for the next person looking to take you down. Then again, she had a chance to scout me too. I respect the hell out of Kelsai. She will be the Global Champion someday. Unfortunately for her, it won’t be Survival of the Fittest. That night belongs to me.

Domino Foxx vs. Brennan Davis
[Brennan catches Domino early with a few quick arm drags and a hip toss. Brennan with a dropkick. He hits another deep arm drag this time into an arm bar. Domino fights back to her feet and then breaks it up with several elbows to Brennan’s face. Domino with a step up enziguri, a high knee, and then a bulldog takedown. Domino with a neck breaker. She goes up top and connects with a frog splash for a cover but Davis kicks out at two. She goes for a clothesline but Brennan counters it into an arm breaker. Davis locks in a fujiwara arm bar. Domino struggles in the hold but eventually reaches the ropes. Brennan goes for a scoop slam but Domino slips out from behind and connects with the Foxx Cutter. She covers but Brennan kicks out at two and a half. Domino sets Brennan up for The Domino Effect but Davis rolls through with an ankle lock on Domino. Domino eventually reaches the ropes. Brennan drags her back out to the center and tries to lock in a figure four but she counters with a small package, getting a two count out of it. Domino with The Foxx Stunner. She goes up to the top and connects with The Foxxsault. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Domino Foxx

Backstage we find GCW journalist Samuel Price. The fair and unbiased journalist is standing next to none other than Destiny Skye. She isn’t scheduled to compete tonight but the raven-haired beauty definitely has something to say.

Price: Ladies and gentlemen I am being joined at this time by none other than Destiny Skye. You aren’t competing tonight but you are here nonetheless and I understand you have something to say, specifically about your big match on Shotgun against Nadia Allen.

Skye nods her head.

Destiny: Yeah, I do have something to say, and I like how you say that this is a big match for me. It really shouldn’t be, y’know? I used to be a major player. I was once the GCW World Champion, Price. This match on Shotgun is a battle of two former World Champions. But this is a big match for me, whereas for Nadia, this is more of a rebound match. The world wants to see if the former champion can rebound after losing the strap to Chanel Hunter. Now I am not going to start whining or complaining. The fact is that I am in this position because of my own failures. I have consistently failed to get the job done. That’s why so many people view Shotgun is a big night and a big match for me. Because of my recent reputation, they don’t think I can get the job done.

Price: I assume you think otherwise?

Destiny nods her head.

Destiny: Damn right. I am gonna be completely honest with you, Nadia, and the rest of the world. I respect the hell out of Nadia. She and I are similar in a lot of ways. We had to scrap and claw our way through the ranks. The difference is that Nadia never took a shortcut to become the top bitch in the company. But I did. I gave into temptation and sold my soul for the GCW World Championship. Am I proud of it? Hell no. But my biggest regret is the fact that I know that I could have won it on my own. I know I could have won that damn championship legitimately without any assistance. But I will never know until I am able to scrape and claw my way back into title contention.

She points at the camera.

Destiny: That’s where you come in, Nadia. This is a trap game for you, mate. You are already a top contender, being the most recent world champion yourself. Imagine what it would do for my career if I were to beat you? It would make everyone sit up and recognize me as a legitimate contender. It would force everyone to recognize me as someone who could get the job done if she were just given one opportunity.

She holds up one finger.

Destiny: That’s all I need. I just need one opportunity to prove that I can beat the very best this company has to offer. You have been the very best this company has had to offer once. Beating you puts me in line for something. World title match? An undercard title match? Tag titles? Hell, somewhere else bigger with more of a spotlight on the card. I will get that if I can just beat you. You already have that spotlight. And I want it, and I will take it. So good luck, Nadia, may the best woman win. And trust me when I say I will bring the fight. And I understand that you will bring the fight to me as well. I wouldn’t want it any other way. Win, lose, or draw, I guarantee that you will leave that fight…yes, that FIGHT…you will leave that fight knowing you have had your ass kicked.

Carson Caine vs. Matthew Taylor
[The flamboyant and flashy style of Matthew Taylor did not impress Carson Caine. Taylor’s high risk and fast paced offense did keep Carson off balance early on. But the risk taker and daredevil took too many gambles when he went for a springboard moonsault. Caine rolled out of the way. Taylor landed on his feet but tweaked his knee. Caine used the momentary distraction to his advantage, first connecting with a hook kick and then a short arm clothesline. Caine with a belly to belly overhead suplex, a release German suplex, and then three snap suplexes in a row. Caine with a Flatline. He covers but Matthew kicks out at two. Matthew is LIT UP by Carson Caine with a flurry of strikes. Caine with a spinning power bomb. He applies Wrapped Up to Matthew Taylor. Matthew taps out.]
WINNER: Carson Caine

We open backstage where we find “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz and her best friend and tag team partner Summer Collins, the part time cheerleaders and full time tag team wrestlers known as Fabulous, standing there at the ready area. They are clad in their tri-color royal blue, black, and white cheerleading uniforms with “Fabulous” printed on the front.

Summer: Tonight is going to be another absolutely FABULOUS night, I can just feel it. For you gentlemen out there it will be Fabulous because you get to see the two most beautiful women on the planet looking sexy as hell while we kick ass. For you ladies, you can just sit back and wish you looked as good as us...or depending on your persuasion you may also want to glare at us...that’s fine. Just remember, you can not touch. In your dreams.

Collins winks.

Summer: But before we move forward with our business tonight, on behalf of Fabulous I want to congratulate the new GCW Global Tag Team Champions, Karen McBride and Melanie McBride!

Collins and Jessica both applaud loudly and cheerfully.

Summer: And I personally want to thank them because not only did they shut up The Sovereign but they also won me five hundred dollars.

Jessica: Yeah, yeah, I know. I told you I’d pay you later.

Summer: Just reminding you, Jess. Anyway, Karen and Melanie, I hope you are enjoying this title reign. I hope you revel in it. Because it’s just like Jess and I said a few nights ago on Livewire. It didn’t really matter whether it was you or The Sovereign, sooner or later those belts are going to come back around these sexy gorgeous waists. You two just happen to be the one with the gold this at this moment. So enjoy the titles while you have them. Jess and I are now coming after you to reclaim what is ours.

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica: Which brings us to Saul and Aurora Ramsey. Blood Rose. I remember you two. You were my cult followers once upon a time. God what was I thinking trying to lead you two? I mean, you have potential. But all you will ever have is potential because you lack the drive and focus to take it beyond that. But Summer and I have the drive and focus to do what we want whenever we want and to defeat anyone else we want. And we have such great confidence in ourselves to do it while looking this damn good.

Summer: That’s right, Blood Rose. You’re going to get your asses kicked by a couple of cheerleaders!

Jessica: First it was Team Perry. Now it will be you two. And we will go through any and every tag team that GCW puts in front of us until we are granted our GCW Global Tag Team Championship rematch and reclaim the tag team gold. And that will be absolutely Fabulous!

Fabulous vs. Blood Rose
[Summer pairs off with Saul inside the ring while Aurora starts off brawling with Jessica outside the ring. Saul with a body slam and a back drop. A lariat from Saul. Saul with a suplex. He tags out to Aurora. Aurora with a springboard splash to Summer. Aurora goes for a suplex but Summer floats over and strikes a Summer’s End. Summer tags out to Jessica. Jessica with a dragon screw and then a leg grapevine. Jessica tags to Summer. Summer with a single leg crab. Summer tags out to Jessica. Jessica with another dragon screw. Jessica goes to lock in the Four Card Trick. She gets the elevation but Saul, sensing the end is near, breaks it up. Summer in with a spear taking Saul down. Summer with The Stock Market Crash and he rolls to the outside. Summer and Jessica take Aurora and connects with In Your Dreams, sending Aurora down to the back of her neck! Jessica applies the Four Card Trick. Summer goes outside and brawls with Saul to keep him occupied. Aurora seeing no salvation in sight taps out.]
WINNERS: Fabulous

Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins, fresh off of their victory over Blood Rose, are walking through the backstage area when they are approached by the first ever Hall of Fame journalist in GCW history, Janice King.

Janice: Jessica, Summer, may I have a few words please?

Jessica: Which words? Dominant? That’s a nice word to describe tonight.

Summer and Jessica chuckle.

Janice: Well, you two were impressive tonight against Blood Rose, but I was actually hoping to get your thoughts on the future of the tag team division here in Global Championship Wrestling? Tabitha Silverstone recently made the announcement that tag teams would be able to cross over from brand to brand, between Shotgun and Livewire.

Collins nods her head.

Summer: Yes, we heard all about that. As far as we’re concerned, that is the best news we have heard in a long time. See, ever since Jess and I reunited we have had to listen to every team on both rosters try and lay claim to being the best team in this company. Rising Tide made that claim until they were beaten by us. Scream Machine made that claim until they were beaten by Wrestling’s Most Wanted. Now The McBride Corporation makes that claim too.

She holds up one finger.

Summer: There can only be one best and as far I’m concerned, you are looking at the best tag team in GCW. We built GCW’s tag team division in our own blood, sweat, and tears. We returned to dominate the division years later. We have been a consistently dominant force in this tag team division since day one. And whether we were called Fame & Fortune, The Golden Era Cheerleaders, or Fabulous, when you think of tag team wrestling in GCW you automatically think of Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins.

Jessica: That’s right. We know that we are the best, it is just a matter of proving it to the world. It is just a matter of settling the issue once and for all. Now that tag team wrestling here in GCW is not restricted to just one brand or the other, we have the opportunity to shut the mouths of anyone who wants to try and prove us wrong.

Summer: We will fight you on Shotgun, Livewire, or Fever. It doesn’t really matter where or when. Jess and I are the best and if you want to prove us wrong, then by all means come and fight us.

Dianna Kruse vs. Lynn Bradley
[If the former North American Champion was expecting a cakewalk she had another thing coming. Lynn Bradley matched Dianna Kruse hold for hold in the early going as a wrestling clinic was put on by the two opponents for the fans in attendance. Neither one seemed to gain an advantage but the fans were appreciative of the technical prowess displayed by both superstars. Dianna, on the other hand, did not appreciate Lynn Bradley’s technical prowess. Dianna changes the complexion of the match with an eye rake and then a jumping unprettier. She stomps on Lynn’s arm repeatedly, getting a warning from the referee. Dianna throws Lynn outside the ring and then throws her arm first into the steel steps. She throws her arm and shoulder first into the steel ring post. Kruse rolls Lynn back into the ring where she applies a fujiwara arm bar. Lynn reaches the ropes. Kruse locks in an arm wrench. Lynn fights the hold and eventually counters into a hammerlock. Lynn with a hammerlock suplex! Lynn with snap suplex and then with a deep arm drag into an arm bar. Dianna fights her way back to her feet and counters into a hammerlock. Lynn sweeps the legs and applies an ankle lock. Kruse reaches the ropes. Kruse gets to her feet and again rakes Lynn’s eyes. Kruse with Gloria. Dianne locks in Aurora! Lynn Bradley taps out.]
WINNER: Dianna Kruse

Danielle Page vs. Arcadia Chavez
[Arcadia started out with a spinning heel kick, a jumping roundhouse kick, and then a superkick. Arcadia goes for a suplex but Page floats over and strikes a reverse ddt. Page with an axe kick followed by a claymore kick. Danielle applies a Texas Cloverleaf. Arcadia reaches the ropes. Page measures Arcadia for The Princess kick but Arcadia catches the foot and counters with an exploder suplex. Arcadia goes for a pile driver but Page counters with a back drop that sends Chavez to the outside. Page followers her outside. Page with a Princess Cut to the outside. She smiles at her handiwork briefly before rolling Chavez back into the ring. She covers but only gets two and a half. Page is a little surprised but does not let up. She goes for a pump handle slam but Chavez slips free, shoves her off into the ropes, and connects with a back body drop. Arcadia goes for a clothesline but Page counters with The Bling Lock. Arcadia nearly gets to the ropes but Page drags her back out to the center of the ring. Arcadia rolls through it, forcing Page’s shoulders onto the mat and the referee counts her shoulders down but Page breaks it before the fatal three. Danielle is through playing games and goes for The Princess Kick again, this time connecting. She takes Arcadia down with Diamonds are Forever. She covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Danielle Page