Fever 1.06

admin
Site Admin

Fever 1.06

Post by admin » Mon Nov 22, 2021 8:18 pm

Fever - December 11, 2021 (Orleans Arena in Las Vegas, NV)

Jonathan Scarborough vs. Allison Lorraine

Carson Caine vs. Adam Craig

Fabulous vs. Da Bad News Baers

Blair McBride vs. Religious Wright

Main Event
Danielle Page & Aubrianna Powers vs. The Atari Brothers (Q-Bert & Pacman)

DEADLINE TO SIGN UP - November 26th, 2021 at 11:59 pm est
DEADLINE FOR SEGMENTS - December 10th, 2021 at 11:59 pm est

Notify me by twitter message, discord message, or simply by replying to this post if you want your character to be booked. Obviously I need to know which character if you happen to manage multiple characters lol. Send FEVER segments to me, either via twitter message, discord message, or to the "admin" forum account. As I've said before, anyone can sign up. If you want your character to get exposure that he/she may not otherwise get, then by all means sign up. I guarantee ANYONE who signs up will be given a match. Please notify me if you want something other than a squash match victory for your character. You are free to work with another handler to have a more competitive match, just if you do choose to work with another handler to have a more competitive match let me know the outcome you two decide upon. Or maybe you want your character to loose or draw against our enhancement talent for storyline purposes. Whatever the case may be, if you have another alternative idea for your match in mind YOU MUST LET ME KNOW otherwise I will schedule you against an enhancement talent and you will win in what will amount to little more than a squash.

DaniellePage

Re: Fever 1.06

Post by DaniellePage » Tue Nov 23, 2021 1:43 am

I'm in