admin
Site Admin

Vow of Chastity: 3

Post by admin » Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:17 pm

==========
Southampton, England
Off Camera
==========

It is dark out on the outskirts of Southampton, England. The only lights come from streetlights as well as the moon and the stars that hang high overhead in the sky. The setting is just outside of what appears to be a nice, quaint little bar. A sedan pulls into the lot and then comes to a slow stop inside one of the parking spaces. The vehicle turns off and then both doors seem to open simultaneously. Glory Braddock steps out of the passenger’s side door and her sister Julia Braddock steps out of the driver’s side. The sisters stand and stare at the building for a few moments. This particular evening is the suggestion of Julia Braddock, because this is yet another opportunity for the sisters to bond and rebuild and repair their relationship.

“Doesn’t it look nice, Lindsey?”

“Yes, it does Chastity.”

“Just wait until you see the inside.”

Their relationship had fractured when Glory Braddock used her power and influence within the company to try and ruin and ultimately end her sister’s career and reputation. All of this because Glory wanted to protect herself and her company from members of the Board who did not approve or appreciate her own close friendship to Aphrodite Noel. And when Glory’s sister Julia had adopted the name and identity of Chastity Noel, Aphrodite’s adopted daughter, Glory did everything she could to distance herself, even though it meant burning the bridge that was once their sisterhood, their relationship. But Glory quickly realized the error of her ways. When she realized that she could lose her sister and ultimately her family, Glory became deeply repentant. She was so overcome with guilt that she decided to reach out and do whatever it took to repair the relationship.

Family is important, especially for Chastity, but she still cannot fully bring herself to trust her sister. She needs to see if Glory truly means it, if she truly has changed. And Chastity is going to make her prove it and, in the process, potentially get something else out of it and out of Glory. Her plan is to use the feeling of guilt to make Glory play into her reality. Thus whenever she is around her sister, Glory must play the role of Lindsey Noel, Chastity’s younger sister. Testing Lindsey’s true feelings of repentance and trying to see if she really means it is only a part of the reason why Chastity is making her do this. There is another level to her motives. What it is remains to be seen.

“Come on…” Chastity says with a wink as she motions for her sister to follow her. Thus Chastity leads the way, leading Lindsey through the parking lot and up to the front door of the bar. She opens the door and walks in with Lindsey following close behind. Chastity is dressed in nice silver dress pants, black high heeled pumps, and a matching silver blouse. Lindsey is wearing a pink cocktail dress with a hemline that stops just above the knees. Immediately Lindsey spots a DJ at the far end away from the bar and someone is singing. Her eyes grow wide. A grin forms upon her face.

“Is this what I think it is?”

“Yes, it is karaoke night.” Chastity says, confirming her sister’s suspicion. “This is a bar I discovered recently. It is a great place, I’ve gotten to know a few people here, and I learned that they have a karaoke night once in awhile. I felt you would enjoy this.”

“This certainly looks awesome, Chastity.”

“Trust me, it is. And you are going to sing tonight.”

“I am?”

Chastity nods her head. “Yes. I know the DJ. I called ahead and had your name put on the list.” She wraps an arm around Lindsey’s shoulder. “See? Being my little sister, being Lindsey Noel, it has its perks.”

“Chastity,” Lindsey shakes her head “you don’t need to do this.”

“I want to.” She insists. “Now come, lets get a table.” She leads Lindsey over to an empty table near the bar. Chastity sits first followed by Lindsey.

“Look, Lindsey, let’s face facts, we never were close up growing up. Up until about the time you were sixteen and I was fifteen we were close but when you turned sixteen you started training to become a wrestler. You became our father’s special project. He took up 100% of your time and eventually wrestling took up 100% of your time. I practically forgot who you were. And what about me? What about your little sister Julia? I was left to fend for myself, for all intents and purposes. Tell me I’m wrong.”

Lindsey sighs and shakes her head. “I…I can’t tell you you’re wrong.”

“Because I’m right.” Chastity smiles. “But this is a new beginning for us. These visits you have made to see me, they have been special. This time we have spent together has been special. This is our opportunity to bond, Lindsey; as sisters, something we never got to do when we were growing up. And you, as a trainer and a corporate businesswoman and as a wrestler…you are obviously way too busy to take on the additional role of older sister, responsible for her little sister. That is why, as Chastity and Lindsey Noel, you are the younger sister and I am the older sister. Let me be responsible for you, let me look out for you for once.”

Lindsey Noel isn’t quite sure what to make of this. Having to play into this role of Lindsey Noel is one thing, but she is beginning to wonder if Chastity is taking this a bit too far, if the power is going to her head. Then again, she raises a good point. As Glory she never did try to bond with her. She never did live up to her role as the older sister. And does she really have time to do all this and repair the relationship with her sister? Why not let Chastity to do the heavy lifting and the legwork? Before she can say anything they are joined a by brown haired, well built man approaching their table.

“Chastity!” He says, holding out his arms. Chastity rises from the table and greets him with a hug. After breaking the embrace she motions to her sister Lindsey. “Lindsey, this is my friend Gary. Gary, this is my little sister Lindsey Gloria Noel.”

“It is a pleasure.” Gary takes Lindsey’s hand and kisses it. “You are a lovely, gorgeous woman, you know that?”

Lindsey chuckles. “Thanks, mate, but if you noticed…” she flashes her wedding ring “...I am a married woman as well.”

“Ah, apologies. Your husband is a lucky man.”

“And next up to sing we have…” there is a pause in the room as the DJ’s voice echos throughout the bar “...Lindsey! Lindsey Noel!”

“Me?” Lindsey seems surprised that she got called up so quickly.

“Yes, you.” Chastity shoos her away. “Now go, knock it out of the park!”

Lindsey grins from ear to ear as she rises from the table and walks towards the DJ. Once Gary can see that Lindsey is out of eyesight he sits down and at the table and kisses Chastity’s hand. “Your sister is indeed quite attractive, my Queen.”

“That she is, Gary, but she is married so back off.” Chastity says sternly. Gary nods his head.

“Apologies, your majesty. But tell me, how are things going with her?”

“Lindsey used to be Glory Braddock. But she and I had a rather nasty falling out last year and we are attempting to repair that broken relationship. Glory feels incredible guilt over her role in the crimes perpetrated against me. That guilt is why she is willing to play the role of Lindsey Noel, my younger sister. I am hopeful that over time that she will fully become Lindsey Noel, not just as an act, but in reality.”

“What is the endgame for her?”

“I simply want a positive, healthy relationship with my sister. Nothing more. It’s something we never had when we grew up. I think this is one way, maybe even the only way, we can have it. Plus, our mother, Aphrodite Noel, has renounced her throne. She is no longer Queen. Soon, when everything is right, I will once again take up the mantle of Queen. When that time comes, I want a Princess ready. Glory Braddock is NOT Princess material. But Princess Lindsey Noel?” She grins knowingly. “That has a ring to it, don’t you agree Gary?”

“Yes, of course your majesty.”

“Now, can you tell me about how our financial situation is going? I cannot continue to rely solely on the profits I get from wrestling and from the small business I inherited from my uncle. And the Julia Foundation is a non-profit charity to help rehabilitate drug abusers, so I cannot make much from that.”

“Of course, and as luck would have it I have made contact with some young, up and coming entrepreneurs in Scotland, near where the Foundation is located in Roslin. Their own business venture is quite a brilliant idea, and they know it. What they do not know is anything about business.”

“So they are very green?” Chastity asks.

“Not just green, your majesty, but I would describe them as downright naive. I have already talked them into making you a silent partner on their business venture…if you wish it, of course, my Queen.”

“I do not want to take advantage of them, Gary. I want to do right by them but at the same time help myself out.”

“Yes, and don’t worry, you will be the minority partner my Queen, so this new venture is still theirs, but they do need help. That’s where you come in. And I believe this new venture will be strong enough to make you even more profits.”

“So this is a good investment, you think?”

“Definitely.” Gary nods his head.

“Good. Make it so.”

“As you command, your majesty.”

Chastity smiles warmly. “You do good work for me, Gary. You are a tremendous financial advisor.”

“I’m just doing my job.” With that, Gary gets up and walks away. Shortly after he is gone Lindsey returns to the table and sits back down. Gary’s absence does not go unnoticed by the returning Lindsey Noel and she immediately brings it up.

“Where did Gary go?”

“Oh he had to leave suddenly. He had an errand to run.”

“Oh…” Lindsey sighs “...Juli…uh, I mean, Chastity. May I ask you something?”

“Of course. Ask me anything, Lindsey.”

“That’s just it. Is this necessary? I know you want to spend more time with me, to bond, that’s what you said, and I have had no problem embracing this role you want me to play, and to respect you for who you are, who you want to be, because I love you. But…what is the purpose of this?”

Chastity nods her head. “I understand that this does seem strange but trust me, Lindsey, I have thought this through. We both have some issues to work through. Me? I have forgiven you, but I need to know that you are sincere. I need to know that you mean it and that you won’t turn around and betray me again. Because you have a reputation of betraying me shortly after I forgive you.”

“I know and I’m sorry…”

“I want to believe you. A part of me does believe you. But the skeptical part of me needs to be sure. And at the same time you know I am right, we never truly bonded as sisters. I rarely spent any time with you.” Chastity points a finger at Lindsey. “And then there’s you. You have issues of your own you need to work out.”

“I know.” Lindsey nods her head. “But do you really think this is going to work?”

“I am certain of it.” Chastity says with confidence, but also with some emotion on her face. “I just want us to have that close relationship as not just sisters, but as best friends. Our cousins, Angelica and Kayla Jones, they have that close relationship, but we never had it due to the unfortunate circumstances surrounding our father’s injury, his subsequent obsession with his career, and then our parents divorce. I’m not going to lie and pretend I am innocent, I have made mistakes. I have taken advantage and betrayed you just as you betrayed me before. Each time we just forgive each other, leave it at that, and move on, only for it to happen again. This is why we need to spend more time with one another…” she smiles warmly at Lindsey “...so we can bond, so we can become the friends we should always have been, and that betrayal, that infighting that has gone on between the two of us for so long will never happen again.”

“I want that too.” Lindsey says, nodding her head. “And I will do whatever it takes to make it happen.”

Return to “General Roleplay Board”