admin
Site Admin

Vow of Chastity: 4

Post by admin » Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:36 pm

==========
Roslin, Scotland
Off Camera
==========

It has been over a week since Julia Braddock successfully defended her GCW Global Heavyweight Championship against five other opponents in an impossible situation known as the Scramble Match. Despite the odds being against her, despite five very hungry opponents willing to sacrifice everything to walk away champion, it was The Kensington Knockout who was victorious and remained the top champion on the Livewire brand. But to walk away with a victory of that magnitude, Julia had to tap into her inner darkness. She had to become more aggressive and ruthless than ever before. To be perfectly honest, she wasn’t sure Julia Braddock had the nerve to do what was necessary to win. But Chastity Noel most certainly did. And it was Chastity Noel who went out and performed at Survival of the Fittest, it was Chastity Noel who provided Julia Braddock with the determination and ruthlessness necessary to get the job done.

Preparing for her championship defense wasn’t the only thing Chastity was busy with; Chastity had also been working on several side projects one of which being a new business venture to go along with her charity and the other project being her own sister, Glory Braddock. The Braddock sisters have been at odds almost since their debut into the wrestling business. Glory has shown an interest in trying to make amends and make peace, rebuilding the bridge that was once destroyed. But for her part, Chastity isn’t quite certain that the Braddock is repairable. In fact, she is trying to build a new bond with her sister but not as Glory Braddock but instead as Lindsey Noel.

Many projects are indeed on the mind of Chastity Noel, but currently on her mind is her business projects. This is what brings her to her office on this lovely afternoon in Roslin, Scotland. Chastity sits at her desk, dressed in a black knee length skirt, sheer pantyhose, black high heel pumps, and a pink blouse. Across the desk is one of her business advisors, a former enemy of the family but now friend, Henry Van Stanton.

“You’re looking lovely, Chastity.”

“Thank you, Henry. How is Autumn?”

“She’s doing fine.” Henry points at Chastity. “But what about you? You must be riding high on cloud nine after successfully defending that Global Championship at Survival of the Fittest.”

The Kensington Knockout nods her head. “Indeed I am, Henry. But I must admit, I probably would not have succeeded had I not been brave enough to go back into that dark place.”

“You mean old queenie?” Henry asks with a smirk. Chastity nods her head.

“Yes, but you won’t see me calling myself a queen, except in the sense that I rule the GCW Livewire brand. Brittany Kayl has decided to take up the mantle of queen again. As far as I am concerned, she can have it. I have the one thing I want and that is the GCW Global Heavyweight Championship. But you’re right, that cold, calculating, ruthless monster that once called herself Queen Chastity, she was the only one willing to be ruthless enough to do what was necessary in order to retain the title. I went to that dark place and it got me a win.”

Henry furrows his brow as he studies Chastity carefully. “Were you able to come back from that place?”

“Of course.” She says, smiling sweetly. “I am fully capable of flipping that switch on and off when I need to. I know when I need that kind of ruthlessness and when I don’t. I needed it as Survival of the Fittest but now?” She shakes her head. “Not anymore.”

“That’s good to hear. I have always believed you had a good heart, whether you call yourself Julia Braddock or Chastity Noel. And you are a damn fine competitor. You and Kelsai at the End of the Year Bash will be an amazing main event. But beyond that, you are also a good person.”

“Thank you, Henry.”

“I mean it.” He insists. “Look at this place, The Julia Foundation. A charity built to help rehabilitate drug abusers and assist others who are in desperate need of help to rebuild their lives. You truly are doing great work for the community.”

“It is merely a case of me paying it forward. You know little of the desperate trouble I was in. It wasn’t just a case of me being a drug abuser. The drugs became so important and, so much of an addiction that I did…” she sighs and shakes her head “...unthinkable acts to get the drugs. And I didn’t think I had an escape. I honestly felt trapped in that world of drug abuse. But the woman who would eventually become my Mother, sweet Aphrodite Noel, she provided me with a away out. She cleaned me up. That’s all I want to do with this place, Henry. I merely want to pay it forward by finding others in similar situations as the one I was in.”

“Such a noble cause. And from what I hear, your charity has been quite the success story so far.”

“We here at the Foundation have turned around many lives already, Henry, and we plan to continue its good work.”

Henry nods his head. “Very good, but uh, I heard that your charity work here at The Julia Foundation is not your only business venture. Is that true?”

“Where did you hear this?”

“I have my sources.”

Chastity grins. “You are a resourceful one. Yes, it is true, I have been in contact with some gentlemen interested in dipping their toes in the modeling business. I am going to become a minority partner.”

“Do they know what they are doing?”

“Admittedly they are a little green. But lucky for them, they have me to advise them and guide them.”

“Yes but you don’t know much either.” Henry scolds. “You had me handle the corporate and legal side of things for The Julia Foundation due to your lack of knowledge. Are you going to need my help for this project as well?”

Noel shakes her head. “Not for this one, Henry.”

“Then what will you do? Surely you cannot sustain the Foundation, your wrestling career, and this new business venture. Someone will need to run it for you.”

“You are correct. And I already have someone in mind. It’s just a matter of convincing them.”

Henry stares at Chastity for a moment. He is trying to get a good read on her. After a tense moment he chuckles. “Ah, well, I’m sure whoever you have in mind will do just fine. It isn’t like I have a mind for modeling anyway.”

“Don’t worry, Henry, I still have other plans for you.”

“Oh?” Henry is intrigued. He arches his brow out of curiosity.

“I want you to find some names of contractors, good ones. I have plans to remodel my home. I wish to make several additions, to make it a home worthy of someone like myself and my precious daughter Serena.”

“Wait…” Henry’s voice trails off “...you want to remodel the old Braddock home?”

“Yes.”

“Has Glory been notified of this? Is she ok with this? I mean, I know your father would roll over in his grave if…”

“You need to understand a few things; first of all, my sister signed that house over to me in its entirety. I own it and I can legally do whatever I want to it without her consent. Secondly, it will no longer be the Braddock home any longer. It will be the Noel Estate, home to me and my baby sister Lindsey Noel.”

“Lindsey Noel?” Henry scoffs. “Glory would never…”

“She would and she has.”

“I knew she was using the Lindsey Noel pseudonym for some secretive business transactions but what you are suggesting is hard to believe, Chastity.”

“Believe it.” She smirks. “This isn’t anything sinister, Henry. I am merely trying to rebuild our damaged relationship. Trust is not easy to earn back, you know this. And Glory and I…that is, Glory and Julia, we have betrayed one another once too often. I believe the relationship between Glory and Julia may be beyond repair. I believe maybe we should truly cast aside the past, forget about the past entirely, and start fresh with a new sisterhood, the sisterhood of Chastity and Linsdey. I’m merely giving her that option to consider.”

“And if she rejects it?”

“Then she rejects it. That’s fine. I’m not going to force anything on my sister.” She sighs. “I merely want to repair our relationship, I want what is best for us. You can believe me, Henry.”

Van Stanton shakes his head. “I do believe your heart is in the right place but I am not certain your methods are sound. Nevertheless, I do hope that you two do work things out. You and your sister are stronger when you are together than when you are fighting against one another.”

Henry rises up out of his chair and starts to walk away. Chastity then stops him. “Henry, wait…”

“Yes?” Van Stanton stops and turns to face Chastity.

“Thank you again. Thank you for everything you do, for everything you have done. You are a good friend.”

“Don’t mention it, Chastity.”

Chastity watches as Henry Van Stanton turns and exits the room. Chastity waits for a few moments, waiting patiently. It isn’t long until her office door opens again. In walks Ms. Anna Bowar. She immediately bows her head in reverence towards Chastity.

“At your service, Ms. Noel…”

“Take a seat, Ms. Bowar.”

Anna nods and sits down where Henry Van Stanton had just been sitting earlier. “Was your meeting with Henry productive, Ms. Noel?”

“Yes. Unfortunately I cannot depend upon him to do the next job.”

“The remodeling project?”

“Oh he will do that. I mean the other project…”

“I see.” Ms. Bowar sighs with frustration. “Ms. Noel, I am afraid that I am not that good at tracking down people. But if that is what you wish for me to do then your wish is my command.”

“You don’t necessarily have to do it. You just need to find someone who can. Delegate the job to someone else if you want, I just need these two people found.” Chastity hands Bowar an envelope. “There are pictures, names, and previously used aliases. I want them found.”

“Your wish is my command, Ms. Noel.” Anna bows her head in reverence again. Then she rises up out of her chair and makes her exit.

Return to “General Roleplay Board”