admin
Site Admin

Braddock & Sutter CD: The Secret Revealed

Post by admin » Tue Jul 05, 2022 9:44 pm

==========
Portland Oregon
Off Camera
==========

The backstage area of the arena in Portland, Oregon is bustling with excitement as the latest edition of Livewire has come to its conclusion with a victory for Kelsai Adamson-Mason against Clyde Sutter. Ordinarily this would be viewed by some as a bit of an upset, considering Sutter’s size and strength advantage. However on this night Sutter was attacked and assaulted earlier in the evening by Victor Mason and his bodyguard. And knowing Sutter and his personality, very few people really care about his fortunes or well-being. Except, perhaps for one individual and that individual is the reigning GCW Global Champion Julia Braddock, who recognizes that for some reason the massive and sometimes uncontrollable Sutter has taken an interest in her. Why that is, well that’s anyone’s guess. But ever since the build up to Resurrection XI Sutter promised to tell Julia Braddock a secret if she were to defeat Kelsai for the Global Championship. Braddock came through with her end of the deal but Braddock has yet to cash in on that secret. She isn’t even sure she wants to know. But she does want to know why Sutter has suddenly taken a keen interest in her.

Braddock is backstage tracking down the sociopathic monster this very moment. Still dressed in her wrestling gear, Julia is wearing black pants, a pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and matching pink kick boots. Her GCW Global Championship title belt is draped over her right shoulder. The Kensington Knockout has already checked Sutter’s dressing room but found it empty. This leaves only one other place he could be, and that is the place she saw him earlier, when she tried to talk him out of competing against Kelsai earlier in the evening; the trainer’s room. Sure enough, the closer Julia comes to the trainer’s room the more she can seemingly hear his rough voice. As she approaches it she notices the door is already left wide open. His voice is louder now, more agitated. Considering what happened tonight, she can understand why would be agitated. Julia spots a few of the medical staff walking out, clearly upset themselves and making a hasty getaway. The Global Champion prepares to enter herself but she doesn’t have to; Clyde Sutter exits. He is still wearing his all black ring gear but is ribs are now all taped up. Braddock points at the taped up ribs.

“That doesn’t look too good.”

“No shit…” Sutter spits out some blood, then smiles which, combined with the blood coming out of his mouth, gives off a devilish look for the MWE Riot Champion “...that bitch had her gimp and the gimp’s bodyguard attack me before the damn match and yet I still almost beat her damn ass!”

“Well I’m happy to see you’re taking this ok.”

“Oh trust me, Ms. Braddock, I am enraged. I have learned the art of containing my rage and focusing it when necessary. The Masons will get theirs in due time.”

“So is that it then? Are you going to get revenge or just go back to doing the dirty work for Danielle and Tiffany Page? I mean, it’s no secret Danielle wants either my Global Title or Kelsai’s World Title. But you seem to care about me for some reason. Are you going to neutral or help Page if she does indeed come after me?”

“Nice line of questioning, Ms. Braddock.” Sutter chuckles. “It’s a good thing you aren’t in MWE and that Tiffany Page isn’t the one coming after you. I could legitimately remain neutral and Duke Andrews could take you apart himself. That being said, as far as Danielle goes, well, let’s just say its business, nothing personal.”

“Yeah, right. Nothing personal.” It is clear that Julia does not buy Sutter’s line of argument based on the sarcasm in her voice. Sutter shakes his head and points a finger at her.

“Now don’t mistake me, Ms. Braddock; I may be a businessman at heart, even if you do disagree with my business, but I am a businessman at heart. It truly is not personal because you are right, I do respect you. In fact, I would dare say that I may even care about you. And I’m beginning to think that perhaps the feeling is mutual.”

“Maybe Kelsai and her goons knocked you on the head one too many times. You’re delusional, Sutter.”

“Am I? You came to see me, twice this evening, showing that you are worried about me. This isn’t the first time you have actively sought me out, either. This goes against what your best friend Destiny advised. This definitely goes against the wishes of Sophie O’Brian.”

“Sophie doesn’t dictate how I live my life. Destiny IS my best friend but she doesn’t dictate how I live my life, either.” She remarks defiantly.

“And you do indeed live your life the way YOU choose without a care as to what anyone else says. You were a drug addict, but you beat the addiction with the help of your sister’s arch nemesis Aphrodite Noel. Then against your family’s wishes you decided to repay the kindness of your sister’s arch nemesis by becoming her slave. You actively HELPED HER fight your own sister. Later you legally changed your own name…you changed it to Chastity Noel, to symbolize your adoption as Aphrodite’s daughter.” Sutter chuckles and nods his head. “Yes, I know so much about you, Ms. Braddock…but how much do you know about me?”

“Nothing.” Julia states. “And I’m not sure I want to know.”

“That’s a shame. I mean, I did offer to tell you about me many times recently.

When?!”

“Don’t you remember the secret? I told you I would tell you my secret if you were to become Global Champion at Resurrection XI.” He pats the title belt over Julia’s shoulder. “And you did come through, didn’t you?”

“That’s…that’s what your secret is about? It’s about you?!”

“Are you surprised?” He smirks. “Did you think it would be about you or your family? Not everything is about you and your family.”

“Fair enough.” Julia nods her head. “So…what is it?”

“Now that you’re safely assured it isn’t about you, you’re ok with hearing my secret?” Clyde sneers. Fine. See, Ms. Braddock, the reason no one knows much about me is because I’m an orphan. I was abandoned by my mother at infancy. All the orphanage knew was my last name of Sutter. The orphanage bestowed the name Clyde upon me. For the longest time that’s all I knew about myself and my past. At age eighteen I ran off and lived on the streets. Fighting to survive.”

“I had no idea. I’m sorry.”

“Save your pity for the weak, Ms. Braddock.” Sutter snarls. “Shortly after Mason Van Stanton took me on as his client and helped me begin my wrestling career, I paid a private investigator to dig up information on my mom and dad. I decided I wanted to find out who the hell they were. What I learned changed me. It caused the rift between myself and Van Stanton.”

“What did you learn?”

“My dad was Ethan Sutter, the leader of a fanatical militant right wing religious cult. It was a small group, too small for the government to give a damn about it. That’s why they got off Scott free with taking advantage of their female members…namely my mother. That’s all I knew for a long time because the private investigator I hired mysteriously died while searching for more information.”

“How did he die?” Braddock asks. Sutter shrugs.

“No clue. But after a year or two I decided to personally dig a little deeper. I could afford to pay for better more trustworthy services with the money I’m being paid by the Page siblings. I learned that my mother, who escaped and abandoned me at the orphanage was Autumn Taylor.”

“What?!” Julia looks on in shock. “That’s Autumn Van Stanton’s maiden name!”

He nods his head. “That’s right. Autumn Van Stanton, wife of Henry Van Stanton, Mason Van Stanton’s sister in law, is my mother.”

“So if Mason Van Stanton was essentially your uncle, is that why he helped break into the wrestling business?” Julia asks. Sutter nods his head.

“That’s right. He may have hated your sister, Glory Braddock. And maybe pissing her off by helping me was icing on the cake, but in reality he was doing it because I was his nephew.”

“Well…” Julia sighs as she tries to take it all in “…that certainly is a surprise.”

“There’s more. I’m dating Melinda again.”

“You’re what?!” Melinda Braddock is the oldest daughter of Glory Braddock. She and Sutter were dating once. They split up almost immediately after Glory found out. Glory to this day believes that Sutter abused her daughter despite Melinda herself denying it.

“Do you have a problem with me dating your niece?”

“No but Glory definitely will. She will want to kill you when she finds out.”

“Do you think I’m worried about her?” He sneers. “Did you see what I did to her in MWE? I broke her in half. Besides, I don’t want to have any further trouble with her, especially now that I’m dating Melinda again. I want to make peace and I would like you to assist me.”

“Are you nuts?! Why me?! Why not ask Melinda herself?”

“You, Ms. Braddock, are the only one in your family gutsy enough to stand up to that stubborn bitch, that’s why I want you as mediator.”

“No!” Julia shakes her head. “I refuse to get involved in this!” Braddock points at Sutter. “I won’t tell Glory anything, but I won’t be a mediator in all this. This is between you and my sister. So you two sort that shit out.”

Return to “General Roleplay Board”