Shotgun 11.10

randy

Shotgun 11.10

Post by randy » Thu Jul 07, 2022 12:03 am

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome “The Most Valuable Powers” Aubrianna Powers!

“I Am The Very Best…”

“I Am The Absolute Best…”

“…and I am the Sexiest of them all!”

After those words are uttered, “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake starts to play. Aubrianna Powers steps out onto the stage dressed in tight denim jeans, black boots, a black t-shirt with “The MVP” printed on the front, and a black leather jacket. Her long pink tipped blonde hair is hanging straight and unrestrained to past the shoulders. The MVP is met with loud booing from the fans. She smirks smugly as she confidently strides towards the ring. Aubrianna steps up onto the ring apron and strikes a sexy sultry pose which draws a few cheers from the male contingent, despite the women who continue to boo. Aubrianna then steps through the ropes and approaches the center where she poses again. The music dies down and she retrieves a microphone.

Aubrianna: Tabitha Silverstone…

Powers chuckles softly.

Aubrianna: For such a long lasting General Manager, such a successful businesswoman as yourself, you would expect that you would know talent when you see it. You would expect that you would know who your real superstar really is. But then again, you are the person who saw potential in the likes of Allison Lorraine. But look at her now. She is a glorified curtain jerker. So why should myself, or anyone for that matter, trust your judgment? Then there were others you seemed hell bent on pushing to the moon. But where are they now? The people you singled out as megastars are either jobbers to the stars or they are gone from this business for good. It doesn’t appear as if your judgment is as good as you think it is. That being said, I will do you a huge favor, Tabs, and I will go ahead and identify your megastar for you.

The MVP points to herself.

Aubrianna: You’re looking at her! I am the megastar of GCW! I am The MVP of GCW! I am the individual you should be pushing to the moon! I made my debut here in GCW in 2017 and since then I became a grand slam winner, including a global tag title reign, international title reign, global championship reign, and a reign as a world champion. I was in the main event of Resurrection two straight years. I have more than proven myself as a legitimate threat to dominate this company any time I want, anywhere I want. I just need the opportunity. Unfortunately you have taken it upon yourself to hold me back. And why is that? Is it because of The Sovereign?

Powers shrugs her shoulders.

Aubrianna: The Sovereign is gone, Tabs. It’s just me. It’s just The Most Valuable Powers.

The MVP smirks knowingly.

Aubrianna: But see, that’s the real problem, isn’t it? You recognize that The Sovereign is gone and either you think that means that I am no longer a threat because I have no backup or maybe you recognize that I am good enough on my own, that I can be dangerous without The Sovereign, so you are holding me back so that you can maintain the status quo. But all I have ever done since my debut is to shake up and ruin the status quo. I cashed in my Global X Briefcase to steal the International Title from Timothy Myers. I wasn’t supposed to survive and endure the elimination chamber to become GCW Global Champion but I did. Every single time my back was against the wall I fought back and I shocked the world. Deep down inside you know that I am capable of doing that again. Maybe you just need a little proof? Maybe the rest of you idiots at ringside need proof!

Powers nods her head.

Aubrianna: I will provide you with that proof. Because I am The Most Valuable Powers and I am part of The Most Valuable Sisterhood, also known as Trinity.

The fans boo loudly.

Aubrianna: Boo all you want! It’s true! Brooke, Valentina, and Delilah all recognized my skill, my talents, and that’s why they chose ME! That’s why they added me to their sisterhood, a real sisterhood. Unlike the tired old fake ass sisterhood of Angelica Jones and Kayla Jones.

The fans cheer loudly at the mention of Angelica and Kayla. The MVP smirks.

Aubrianna: You can call yourselves The Sisterhood but you are nothing compared to what we have. Now I know Angelica is retired and is running Fever. But maybe her sister Kayla will be willing to defend The Sisterhood’s honor? She is on this whole retirement tour, right? So here is the challenge. I am throwing down the gauntlet. Kayla Jones…I want to fight you at For Glory & Gold. Street fight! Falls count anywhere! Shut me up if you can! Defend the honor of yourself and your idiot sister! Prove Silverstone is right about me! But in reality what’s going to happen is that I am going to once again shock the world when I shut you up, for good. Learn to love it, bitches.

--

Svetlana Irina Nabokov can be seen sitting in the locker-rooms preparing for her tag team contest. She is approached by Roderick Osborn.

Osborn: “Ms. Nabokov, in a matter of moments, you will be involved in a tag team contest with…”

SIN raises her hand, silencing the intrepid interviewer as she lowers the microphone to her mouth.

SIN: “Leave me.”

Osborn: “I’m just trying to…”

SIN: “I said “LEAVE… ME…”!”

Roderick takes the hint, leaving the scene without his microphone, which is held in the hands of SIN. She does cup both hands around it, glancing towards the camera.

SIN: “Things have not exactly gone my way recently in Global Championship Wrestling… and some might consider that to be a bad omen. And indeed it is… but not for the reasons one might consider. You see, I have always sought to unleash the inner-most desires of those who come into contact with me… “Sin is in”, and all. And tonight is no different.”

She smirks.

SIN: “Tonight I will be teaming with Hope Russo, a woman I know not much about, but that is not something that shall deter me. My opponents… sorry, OUR opponents… are Eddy Todd and Izzi Grimes, two I also know little about. So you can understand how I am anticipating this matchup… how interesting it will be for two elements with little connection to one another to interact. Perhaps we will see the Beggar King attempt to go too far for good-girl Grimes. Perhaps stubbornness will take hold, and these two will find themselves diametrically incapable of cooperation. Or perhaps they will merely find themselves wholly incompatible.”

SIN laughs a bit.

SIN: “Or perhaps these words will give them pause to think and consider their options. Regardless, I don’t endeavour for my struggles to continue. For my partner… after our victory, the first drink is on me.”

With one more smirk, SIN tosses the microphone towards the cameraman and rises from her seat, exiting the scene as we cut.

--

“The Beggar King” Eddy Todd & Izzi Grimes Vs SIN & Hope Russo

Eddy Todd’s six foot four frame proved to be a problem for both SIN and Hope Russo. Try as they might, bringing the big man down proved to be a task and a half. Not wanting to be left out, Izzi did tag herself into the match. Todd looked at Izzi, shrugged, left the ring. Izzi did manage to keep the momentum going for a little bit. Eventually, SIN and Hope did use the fact that Izzi being easier to bring down to their advantage.

As much as Todd wanted back in the match, Hope and SIN kept Izzi on their side of the ring.

Grimes showed tremendous reliance. Fighting off the two women as best she could.

All her hard work was all for naught. The end of the match saw Alexander Clydesdale slide into the ring. The first person he attacks is Izzi Grimes, booting her in the face. This caused Stephen Snuggs to call for the bell, awarding the victory to Eddy and Izzi.

Winners: Todd and Grimes (DQ)

SIN and Hope weren’t pleased. They tried to gang up on him. Clydesdale gave SIN a spinebuster. Then he caught Hope with a spinning backfist. This left Clydesdale and Todd left standing. Both men are the same height. Looks like it is going to be an explosive confrontation... but Izzi, who had time to recover, low blowed Clydesdale. Then her, Hope and SIN went to town on Clydesdale. He opted to roll out the ring to live to fight another day. Todd doesn’t keep her eyes off Clydesdale. Despite what happened, Clydesdale doesn’t keep his eyes off Todd as the scene fades.

--

The arena lights go dark...

----------

January 30, 2020

The big screen lights up - a wrestling ring, a full crowd, and commentary...

Arianna Grey: The following contest is a Goddess of the Cage Tournament match, this match can be won by knock out, submission, or referee's stoppage if they feel one of the women cannot continue. Introducing first...

[::"Blow by Ed Sheeran, Chris Stapleton, and Bruno Mars" blares over the PA Speakers as Envy Ellis makes her way onto the stage and grins to herself as she walks off to the side and approaches the octagon cage, ready to be only the third woman to step inside this cage thus far in WWR.::]

Arianna Grey: From Washington, DC. She is...Envy Ellis!

Alexis Rose: Envy Ellis, famous for her devastating arm bar finisher is a perfect fit for the Goddess of the Cage tournament, mad props to Abigail for making this decision, it was a good one!

Monica Powers: I also think this is a fantastic opportunity for Envy to get her mind off of her rival Zoe Jane, for at least a little while hopefully. Looking forward to seeing how she does here tonight against Maria!

[::Envy gets into the cage and circles around inside of it a bit before looking over to the entrance ramp for the arrival of her opponent.::]

Arianna Grey: And her opponent...

[::"Over by Drake" hits the PA Speakers as Maria Salvatore walks out onto the stage already running her mouth pointing her finger over at Envy as she makes her way over to the cage.::]

Arianna Grey: From Florence, Italy. She is the Mafia Princess...Maria Salvatore!

Monica Powers: Well look at the mouth on her!

Alexis Rose: These two have been snipping at each other on social media all week, but the time for talking is over. It's time to step into the cage and settle things. The winner of this match will face Aura Everton at Belles on Parade for the Goddess of the Cage Championship!

[::Maria gets into the cage and continues running her mouth as the referee tries to hold the two women apart. Quickly reminding both of them of the rules and neither wish to touch gloves. They direct both women to their corners of the cage before ringing the bell and getting this fight underway.::]

DING! DING! DING!

The second the bell rings Maria rushes at Envy. Unfortunately for the Mafia Princess it looks like Ellis was more than prepared for this tactic as she grabs the woman and flips her down to the mat with a vicious looking Judo toss. The second Salvatore hits the canvas Envy already has her arm and she cranks on it almost violently. Maria screams out in agony and immediately taps out as the referee rings the bell and calls the fight quickly.

Arianna Grey: Here is your winner, Envy Ellis!

[::Envy holds that arm bar on for a few moments longer than the referee probably would have liked but she eventually lets go as Maria rolls around on the canvas of the cage in pain as Envy holds her hands high up in the air triumphantly.::]

Monica Powers: HO-LY SHIT!

Alexis Rose: What a freaking finish!! Do you think Aura was watching!?

Monica Powers: I would certainly believe so. You want to scout your opponent ahead of time and Envy just made a hell of a statement!

----------

ENVY ELLIS... COMING SOON TO GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP WRESTLING!

--

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is in her locker room with her bodyguard Tera Taylor and Marisol Vilaro. Danielle is in her wrestling gear and Marisol is FaceTiming with Veronica Taylor.

Marisol Vilaro:Don’t you worry, Vero, we are going to handle business tonight.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Damn right we are! The plan is all coming together, Vero. Soon enough you and I will both be champions.

Veronica Taylor:I love how that sounds, Dani. We shine so bright that GCW will thrive with us as champions.

Marisol Vilaro: Alright, Vero, we’ve got to get ready for tonight. We will check in later.

Veronica Taylor:Alright, ladies.

Marisol hangs up her phone and looks over at Danielle.

Marisol Vilaro:How are you feeling, D?

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I’m feeling good. Real good.

Marisol Vilaró:Splendid!

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Kevin Richards, what can I say about him? He is a pure bum. A bum that I will roll right through as I continue my way to the GCW World Heavyweight Championship.

Marisol Vilaro:Speaking of the World Championship, Kelsi will be defending the World title at Fever.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Very interesting. You know, Fever, is going to be a stacked show. We should go check Fever out in person.

Marisol Vilaro:That is an excellent idea.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:It is.

Marisol and Danielle devilishly smile at each other.

--

Kevin Richards Vs Danielle Page

Danielle Page was in rare form. Kevin Richards didn’t stand a chance. The match went on for about three minutes, forty seconds with Page dominating. She nailed “Diamonds Are Forever.” The three count was never in doubt.

Winner: Danielle Page.

--

Backstage we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. Standing next to him is “The Kensington Knockout” and reigning GCW Global Champion Julia Braddock. The beautiful blonde is wearing a tight black form fitting dress, sheer black tights, black patent leather high heel pumps, and a red women’s blazer over it to complete the outfit. Her GCW Global Championship title belt is draped over her right shoulder. Standing next to Julia is her best friend and tag team partner, Destiny Skye.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen, Dexter Russell here and my guest at this time is none other than the reigning GCW Global Heavyweight Champion, she is “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Thank you for joining me, Julia.

Julia: Not a problem, Dex.

Dexter: Before I ask the obvious questions regarding the upcoming ladder match for the Undisputed Championship, I want to ask about you and Destiny. So far you two have proven to be quite the tag team duo, having beaten two sets of former tag team champions. As it stands, you have never lost a tag team match. There have been questions about your tag team aspirations, namely from Fabulous. Regardless of whether you are or are not looking at the tag titles, you must be catching the eye of the tag team division here in GCW.

Braddock motions to Destiny.

Julia: I’ll let Destiny field this one.

Destiny: Thanks, Jules. Now Dexter, mate, we have said it before, we do not make the matches. But you can better believe that whoever Jules and I are staring across the ring at will get their asses kicked by SkyeLife. That includes Fabulous. That includes the tag team champion. And if management sees fit to put the belts on the line, then yeah, you’re looking at the new tag team champs because I guarantee you we will kick the ever living crap out of whoever we are matched up against, including the champs. But this isn’t about the tag team titles. This is about me and Jules doing what we have never really had the chance to do in this business…and that is to be a team, to wrestle together. We have wrestled individually, we have had great individual success, we have even wrestled against one another. But we have never got the chance to be a team. That’s what this is about. If we happen to become tag champions along the way? That’s just icing on the cake.

Dexter nods his head.

Dexter: Fair enough. Moving onto For Glory & Gold where, Julia, you and Kelsai and D’Nae will meet in a ladder match to unify the Global and World Championships. What are your thoughts as you inch closer and closer to this historic match?

Julia: The first thought that comes to mind is how we have come to this moment. I mean, in a way, you can thank that whiny bitch Kelsai for all of this. Instead of working hard to earn everything, she chose to take shortcuts, to cheat, to try and get everything handed to her on a silver platter like entitled child she is She cheated me out of the Global Championship. She cheated Chanel Hunter out of the World Championship. She cheated D’Nae out of the World Championship on Night one of Resurrection.

Braddock chuckles softly and pats the Global Title belt that rests upon her right shoulder.

Julia: But I made Kelsai pay on night three. I made the bitch tap out in the center of the ring to recapture the GCW Global Championship. Kelsai tries to say that I needed help? Let’s set the record straight. She was trying to run away from a fight. She was trying to intentionally get disqualified, she was trying to get intentionally counted out. Instead of fighting me, like a champion should, she tried to take the coward’s way out. But D’Nae Moore made sure Kelsai could not run away. That’s all that happened. But now, after all of that chaos and insanity, after everything from End of the Year Bash to Civil War and finally to Resurrection, all of it ends at For Glory & Gold. And thanks to Kelsai’s entitled attitude of needing to have everything, now ONE person will walk away with EVERYTHING…both the Global and the World Championships.

Dexter: How confident are you that you can climb the ladder and overcome the challenge of both D’Nae Moore and Kelsai Mason?

Julia: Confident? Dex, I make only one promise and that is at For Glory & Gold, this whole thing between the three of us, it all comes to an end. No controversy, no excuses. Only one undisputed best. Only one face of GCW. Only one champion. And I will do whatever is necessary to ensure that the champion is me, Julia Braddock, The Kensington Knockout.

--

Backstage…

Samuel Price can be seen standing by.

Price: “Ladies and gentlemen, I was scheduled to conduct an interview with Mariah Starr prior to her contest with Sophie O’Brien, but was just handed this communication from the former. It reads…”

He unfolds the paper to read it.

Price: “Tonight, Mariah Starr will prove once again to be the future of Global Championship Wrestling as she defeats another Hall of Fame wrestler in Sophie O’Brien. Mariah’s star - no pun intended - is on the rise and it is only a matter of time before gold once against finds its way around her waist.”

Price sets the letter aside.

Price: “We have no idea who wrote this letter, but it appears to be someone close to Starr, and more to the point, it points to a very ready, very game Mariah, which she will need as she takes on the always dangerous Sophie O’Brien. Back to you at the desk.”

The scene cuts.

--

[Janelle St. Claire is seen up high in the luxury box. She's sitting next to Alexander Jones, who's dressed in a silver, sleek shirt with black dress pants. Behind them are a few unrecognized faces eating at the table, although one of those faces appears to be Big Brodie. Alexander has his legs crossed and while Janelle has the mic in her hands, prepared to speak, his eyes are looking elsewhere.]

Janelle: Yes I am here with Alexander Jones. Alexander, thank you for this time.

[He doesn't respond, continuing to look elsewhere. Janelle glares at him and presses her lips, then looking down before back to him.]

Janelle: Alexander, how are you tonight?

[Alexander doesn't move a muscle from his seat, resting a hand on his chin. He leans back in his seat.]

Alexander: Life is beautiful.

[He finally makes eye contact with her. Janelle brings the mic back to her.]

Janelle: Congrats on another victory last week. Impressive showing against SIN.

Alexander: What do you mean?

[Janelle raises an eyebrow. Alexander turns his attention towards her.]

Alexander: What do you mean by that?

Janelle: I'm sorry?

Alexander: What do you mean congrats? Like I get the sentiment. I told everybody what was going to happen.I said I was going to win, right?

Janelle: yes.

Alexander: And that's what happened. So, you know, it ain't a surprise. It shouldn't be. But a lot of people sleep though.

[Janelle nods.]

Janelle: OK. You mentioned something interesting last week. You said that you were aiming for the "big belt."

Alexander: That's right.

Janelle: As you know, a lot of people like Danielle Page and others have also declared interes in going for that title-

[Alexander waves her off.]

Alexander: Why is that news, though?

[Alexander straigtens up in his seat.]

Alexander: It's the big prize. I mean everyone should be going for it. Anything less tells me all I need to know. They don't want it. They don't believe in themselves.

Janelle: You feel everyone should do this?

Alexander: Of course. But I ain't worried bout them. There is no one on this roster that puts that fear in my heart. I believe I'm the best wrestler I've seen. And I've been watching the opps every week here. You sit here and you give me congrats bout old work. Things I put out here in the world because I made it happen. It really ain't shit talk if I do it. I just be talkin, baby girl.

Janelle: So you feel, right now, you are the best wrestler?

Alexander: Why would I not? Everyone they put me against they got bodied. Like I said. I never slip. You bring up these names like that's suppose to stop me. Nah I aim for the best because that's what I shoot for. I ain't in the business of little fry shit. I'm a big dawg so everything I desire is the best. You can keep saying these names. Danielle, D'Nae, Glory Braddock. Whatever. You put anybody in the ring with Alexander Jones and they getting beat.

[Alexander then waves off Janelle.]

Alexander: That's it.

Janelle: Well, thank you for your thoughts.

--

Sophie O’Brain Vs Mariah

Everyone wanted to know what Mariah would do in her first singles match since beating Chantelle Chambers at Resurrection. She started out the gate very strongly, appearing to overwhelm the master tactician Sophie O’Brian. Per usual, Sophie had a plan, seemingly this was all part of it. Just as Mariah was about to put Sophie away early with Starr Struck, Sophie pulled referee Denkia Hartwell in the way, forcing Mariah to stop. Sophie then caught a distracted Mariah with a thumb to the eye followed by a DDT.

From that moment forward, Sophie worked on the knee. Even breaking out a ring post figure four. No matter what Sophie did, Mariah continued to fight back, earning a bit more appreciation from the crowd for her fortitude.

In the end, Mariah did eventually catch Sophie with the step up knee to the face (Starr Struck) Denika dropped down to the mat to count to three. Just like that, Mariah continued her momentum from Resurrection.

Winner: Mariah.

Mariah didn’t get to celebrate right away. Tabitha Silverstone walked out on the stage with a microphone in her hand.

Silverstone: Hey Mariah. Congratulations on your win. Don’t want to take up too much time so I’ll get straight to the point. At For Glory and Gold, Mara Kade is going to need a challenger for the X-Division Championship. And I decided you are going to be... one of them.

Mariah looks pleasantly surprised to hear the news. Not racing too strongly due to Tabitha saying one of....

Silverstone: There are so many worthy contenders. Another one being the undefeated Alexander Jones. Beating Kayla at Resurrection combined with his undefeated streak does deserve recognition. Though I am not a huge fan of Veronica Taylor’s attitude, I won’t allow my feelings about her diva like attitude to overlook that she has a pretty impressive win-loss record, so, at For Glory and Gold it will be you, Alexander Jones, Veronica Taylor and Mara Kade to compete for the X-Division Championship. But here is the twist...

Tabitha dramatically pauses.

Silverstone: The Elimination Chase as I call it will begin on Livewire. Fatal Four Way. Jones vs Taylor vs Mariah Vs Kade. Whoever is pinned will be eliminated from the series. Shotgun will feature a triple threat match. The person pinned will be eliminated until we get to the final two. Whoever those two are, will main event For Glory and Gold, Livewire edition, to decide who the X-Division Champion is. Now, let the chase begin.

The crowd pops hard for Tabitha’s announcement. Mariah is allowing all of this to sink in. Tabs walks to the back allowing the crowd and Mariah to process this Elimination Chase announcement.

--

Backstage, everything is set up for Roderick Osborn to interview his next guests. The camera rolls, and Roderick begins to speak.

Roderick: Hello folks, Roderick Osborn here! Joining me at this time... The Alan Family!

The entire Family, minus their former leader, Jennifer Alan, walk onto the set. Before Roderick can say anything else, Matt takes the mic from his hands.

Matt: You're not needed any longer. Leave.

Not wanting to cause any issues, Roderick makes his exit.

Matt: Can any of you honestly say you're surprised? No... when I returned to GCW, I had to watch as my sister, Jennifers, ineptness caused the Alan Family to tread water. I always had a plan, and her removal was a part of it. Despite what my younger sister, Aurora, may think... I took no pleasure in it. It was, however, rather necessary... only the strong survive, as they say. Jennifer is weak, just like Aurora is weak... I've always been the strongest of our family, because I have to make the hard choices.

Matt smirks.

Matt: However, I didn't do this alone... because I aligned myself with a like-minded individual, to help me gain control from Jennifer. My friend, the floor is yours.

Matt hands the mic over to Alexander Midas... the smug grin on Midas's face never wavering.

Midas: It's funny you talk about weakness, Matt.... because I gotta admit, until a few months ago, I was starting to become rather weak, too. See, I thought I was done as a wrestler, prepared to retire on a tropical island with a smokin' hot babe as a wife. Then, I found the bitch shacking up with another man, activated my prenup, and dropped her like a hot potato. It made me realize, I was becoming soft, weak... the man I had been, the evil son of a bitch I once was, had almost went away. Almost.

Midas's grin changes to a steely glare.

Midas: THAT Alexander Midas came storming back, and made me realize I had a lot left to accomplish! THAT is why I'm back in GCW, because I have a goal... to become the GCW Heavyweight Champion! That's why I'm back, aligned with Matt Alan and The Alan Family... Hell, we plan on taking all the belts! We already have the Tag-Team Titles, and tonight you get to see the Champions, Devastation, team with K20 to demolish Skye Life, Skybird, what they call themselves... as well those 'Fabulous' losers! We know those two teams... Hell, even K20 themselves... want the tag gold! However, I hate to tell them... these belts? They're going absolutely nowhere at all! Tonight, both Skye Life and Fabulous get to learn another hard and painful lesson... Skye Life? You don't have what it takes! Fabulous? Heh, hardly... you get to learn you're no longer the standard bearers of GCW tag-team wrestling... Devastation is!

The grin returns to Midas's face.

Midas: Now as for the Unification Ladder Match for the World and Global Titles coming up at For Glory & Gold... Julia Braddock, D'Nae Moore, Kelsai Adamson-Mason, let me be blunt... I don't care which one of you comes out of that ladder match as the Unified Champion, I'm coming for that title. By hook or by crook, I will become the Unified Champion... I will become the standard of excellence that GCW so sorely needs... and anyone who knows my history, knows that I will do anything it takes to make my promises, become a reality!

Midas hands the mic back to Matt.

Matt: Let me leave you with one final warning... if you think that what you see before you is all that there is... well, you had best think again. This is only the beginning, my friends... only the beginning... after all, who says we're done expanding?

With that final message, The Alan Family departs, and we go to commercial break.

---

Backstage…

The scene comes up in front of the red, white, and blue of Old Glory… the stars and stripes… the American flag… embossed onto a briefcase held in the hands of the smiling Miss America.

Miss America: “Did you miss me? You needn’t put up too much of a fuss. See, I’ve been travelling this great land from coast to coast, north to south and every place in between touring with my new baby.”

She pats the briefcase.

Miss America: “And you know what I’ve been telling the good folks of this nation? That this briefcase represents more than a contract… it’s a golden ticket. It’s the elevator that’s going to bring me to the peak of Global Championship Wrestling… an open contract for a World or Global Championship match whenever I please. This case comes with a precedent as well… there have been contenders to use this here contract at a moment the Champion is most vulnerable, choosing that moment to take the Championship for themselves… quite the shortcut, but an earned shortcut nonetheless. After all, I had go through the ladder match with nine other competitors, and then still pull down the correct case. And I did. I did all that I said I was going to do, except…”

Miss America pulls the briefcase up, looking at the flag upon it.

Miss America: “Except cash this in. But when I do… I ain’t gonna miss. I will use this contract to become CHAMPION of Global Championship Wrestling. God bless America…”

With that, the scene cuts.

---

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. To Janelle’s right is “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz and to Janelle’s left is Summer Collins. Both members of Fabulous are dressed in their ring gear. Summer is sporting a cocky look of confidence on her face whereas The Archangel appears to be intensely focused on tonight’s task at hand.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guests at this time, former multi-time tag team champions who are looking to climb that ladder again, please welcome Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz, better known as Fabulous! But ladies, if you don’t mind me asking, where is Leviticus?

Summer: Who?

Jessica leans in and whispers something into Summer’s ear.

Summer: Oh, you mean the idiot?

Janelle: Uh, well, your marketing guru, whatever he is…

Summer: Well, Levi is busy training. He has a big match on Fever. He is facing the GCW Global Champion Julia Braddock. Now imagine what a win like that would mean for Fabulous. Picture it, Janelle…Levi as Global Champion. Me and Jess as tag champions. It would be absolutely FABULOUS, don’t you agree?

Janelle: Maybe. But tonight is just as important, because you will be sharing the ring not only with the number one contenders but the reigning tag team champions, as well as the reigning MWE World Tag Team Champions K20.

Jessica: You don’t think we haven’t already thought about the importance of tonight? Trust me, we have thought long and hard about tonight. Me and Summer are looking to regain our top spot, not only here in GCW but in MWE. In fact, we have an MWE tag team title opportunity approaching. A win over those two would provide us with immense momentum. And of course a win tonight over The Alan Family could prove that we are deserving of a tag team title opportunity, just as deserving as SkyBird. And let’s not forget that my cousin and Skylar are also tag team champions in their own right. The HKW Tornado Tag Team Champions.

Collins nods her head.

Summer: We understand that Ana and Skylar are next in line for the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Titles. And we wouldn’t think of cutting in line, at least not intentionally. But let’s face it, every team wants those tag team titles. We do respect the hell out of Ana and Skylar, and they can rest assured that tonight Fabulous has their back. But Fabulous is going to look to impress management and impress the wrestling world because tonight’s main event is huge in terms of tag team wrestling.

Collins holds up three fingers.

Summer: Three different companies tag team champions are being represented in this match. Jess and I are the only team without tag team gold right now.

Jessica: But that is going to change, Janelle. Mark my words. Tonight we will fight side by side with Ana and Skylar. But eventually we are going to taste gold again, whether it be the Undisputed GCW Tag Team Championship or the MWE World Tag Team Championship. Fabulous will once again by back on top, just as we were always meant to be, and that will be absolutely Fabulous.

--

Main Event
The Alan Family (Lester Sampson, Duke Michaels) & K20 Vs SkyBird (Ana Starling & Skylar Rayner) & Fabolous

The team of SkyBird and Fabolous naturally were on the same page.

The same couldn’t be said for K20. They did work well together to a degree. It was more K20 allowing The Alan Family to use their power advantage. The cagey K20 picked their spots when they could. This didn’t set well with The Alan Family. They tolerated their teammates.

Karen blind tagged Lester Sampson. Just as Lester and Duke were going to double chokeslam Summer Collins, Alexander Midas shouted from the outside that Karen tagged herself in. Lester and Duke turned to Karen. Before Olly could intervene, Midas tripped Olly up. Karen couldn’t get away in time, Lester and Duke double chokeslammed Karen to the delight of the crowd.

The Alan Family left the ring. Summer didn’t waste time taking advantage. She added more insult to injury, dropping Karen with the Stock Market Crash. Just like that, SkyBird and Fabolous pick up the huge win.

Winners:
SkyBird (Ana Starling & Skylar Rayner) & Fabolous