Brittany Kayl

Due to injury, firing, or leave of absence; these people are not available for booking.
Corner G

Brittany Kayl

Post by Corner G » Fri Oct 23, 2015 2:20 am

Height: 5’3”
Weight: 125 lbs.
Hometown: Toronto, Ontario
Alignment: Tweener (face lean)
Picbase: Taryn Terrell
Wrestling Style: All-around

Finishers:
“Shark Week”/"The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" (under Canadian Strong Style rules) – Heel hook leg submission
"My B*tch" - A brainbuster dropped over her padded knee (200 lbs and under)
"Ratings Cycle" - An octopus hold transitioned into a spinning crucifix bomb (SPECIAL)

Signature Moves:
“The Spinoff” – A standing front-flip legdrop
“Reality Bites” – Sitout rear back slam (Edge-O-Matic)
“Eviction” – A monkey flip positioned to send the opponent over the top rope and out of the ring

Entrance Description: The big screen shows the “Off Air” colours, running down the time…

.:5:.

.:4:.

.:3:.

.:2:.

The screen goes black. Suddenly, the beginning of “The Look” by Roxette begins to play. The lights rise up as the crowd cheers. Brittany Kayl steps bursts out from behind the curtain, a big smile on her face. She raises her right arm in the air, her hand balled in a fist, prompting the crowd to cheer further. The actual song picks up with the lyrics.

Walking like a man
Hitting like a hammer
She's a juvenile scam
Never was a quitter
Tasty like a raindrop
She's got the look

Brittany takes a quick skip atop the ramp before making her way down the ramp, slapping the hands of the fans along her path down towards the ring.

Heavenly bound
Cause heaven's got a number
When she's spinning me around
Kissing is a color
Her loving is a wild dog
She's got the look

Once at the bottom of the ramp, she takes another quick skip to build a little speed, running to the ropes and sliding under the bottom ropes. She moves to the corner and raises her arms for the crowd as they continue to cheer.

She's got the look (She's got the look)
She's got the look (She's got the look)
What in the world can make a brown-eyed girl turn blue
When everything I'll ever do I'll do for you

She hops down off the turnbuckle and moves back to a corner, resting back in it. As she stands, she wiggles and rotates her shoulders, helping loosen them up for the match at hand.

And I go la la la la la
She's got the look!

Entrance Theme: “The Look” by Roxette

Appearance:
In-Ring Attire: A multi-coloured training bra-style top (coloured in a manner similar to the “off air” colours) and a black skirt. She wears a variety of colours in her elbowpads and kneepads (never two of the same colour at one time) and black mid-calf heel boots.

Out-of-Ring Attire: Any sorts of “standard” female apparel… skirts, tank tops, blouses, etc.

Biography: IT’S A SPINOFF!

The youngest member of the famed Kayl wrestling family, Brittany is possibly the most pleasant person with that last name. Since her older brother, Devon Kayl (of SCW fame) cancelled Kayl TV, Brittany has been left without a job. After training with her seven-time World Champion cousin Donovan and his two-time World Champion wife Chloe, Brittany finds herself ready to step up to the next level: SWC.
Last edited by Corner G on Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Corner G

Re: Brittany Kayl

Post by Corner G » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Update:
New finisher added

Corner G

Re: Brittany Kayl

Post by Corner G » Tue Sep 06, 2022 1:16 pm

Update: Pic base
Alignment