Livewire 11.13

randy

Livewire 11.13

Post by randy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:00 am

We arrive backstage here before the first match of the night on Livewire. Where K2O is already in their gear, ready to head out to the ring for their number one contender match.

Karen Eldon: I am so sick of dealing with these bird loving, despicable little twirps Anatasia and Skylar. I want them behind us for good. I want you to hit them with the Born to Lose so they won't get back up for good.

Karen paces while they wait on their entrance music to hit for the night. As Olly finishes wrapping up his left hand now fully ready for battle.

Karen Eldon: They have written us off. They think we are not as good as we used to be. We are going to show them. The Alan Family, Fabolous and every other team, that we are the best team here.

Karen continues to pace, Olly takes more of a quiet approach to readying himself for the big opportunity. Also offering himself as a sounding board for Karen's venting.

Karen Eldon: You know what? If you see that bird, give it a Born to Lose as well.

Saying this Karen storms towards the entrance ramp as Olly smirks and punches his fist and walks towards the entrance ramp behind her.

---

Alexander Midas IN ACTION
[The unlucky opponent turns out to be Ultrawolf. You can’t tell that Ultrawolf is unlucky. He charges out of the gate and starts shouting like a madman and shaking the ropes. Midas grows tired of it and drops him with a flying spinning forearm. Midas with a snap suplex and then a spinning heel kick. Midas with a superkick and then a swinging neck breaker for a cover and a two. Midas connects with The Golden Rule. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Alexander Midas

--

Robert Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome at this time, Summer Collins and “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz, they are the Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions, FABULOUS!

"La-a-a-a-a-di-da"

("Rich" by Maren Morris begins to play over the pa system. Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz emerge at the top of the entrance ramp. They are decked out in matching tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleading outfits. This draws some cheers from the audience. Jessica has the GCW World Tag Team Championship belt resting over her right shoulder and the GCW Global Tag Team Championship belt resting over her left shoulder. Summer has both of her undisputed GCW tag team belts wrapped around her waist. In unison, both ladies perform a sultry spin before posing at the top of the ramp as gold glitter starts to rain down. Summer and Jessica, with arrogant grins, begin to make their way down to the ring. Jessica slides in underneath the bottom rope. Summer steps up onto the steel steps and onto the ring apron. Jessica motions to Summer's ass and teases the crowd, asking if they want to see more. A loud roar and then Summer smirks as she very slowly enters the ring, making sure to give the crowd a good show. The women step into the center of the ring and pose one more time as the music dies down.)

Summer: We are back, we are in Jersey, and we are still the GCW World Tag Team Champions, GCW Global Tag Team Champions, Undisputed BEST tag team in this division today, and there isn’t one team in the back that can stop us!

Jessica: My cousin stopped you Saturday, babe.

Collins rolls her eyes.

Summer: Details, details! But in fairness, yes, congrats to Ana the Songbird on your victory. It was hard fought and well earned. Like Jess, I look forward to the opportunity to face you and Skylar two on two for these tag titles. Assuming you two can make it. You have to get past Karen and Olly first.

Jessica: That should be no problem at all. As much as it pains me to say it, K2O are good, they have held tag team gold in multiple promotions. But you know what? I know my cousin and I know Skylar and they haven’t fought this hard just to let Karen and Olly stop them. I have the utmost confidence that in the number one contender’s match here in a few moments they will rise to the occasion, finally put their BS with K2O behind them, and finally we can get the tag team championship match everyone wants to see! Fabulous versus SkyBird, one on one!

Collins smirks.

Summer: But if it DOES happen to be K2O, if you two manage to squirm your way into the title match, we will gladly defend these belts against you. Quite frankly, any team we defend these straps against, well, that team automatically gets put in a big time absolutely FABULOUS spotlight and that match becomes a marquee match. Just look at the teams now jockeying for a tag title shot. Twin Magic are back together…The McBride Corporation…The Alan Family…and of course the two teams fighting one another tonight, K2O and SkyBird.

Collins up her tag title belts.

Summer: All of them WANT these but none of them can have these until we are ready to step aside. We have held up this tag team division on our backs since day one. We built this tag team division on our own blood, sweat, and tears. This tag team division belongs to Fabulous and that will not be changing any time soon.

Lasiewicz turns and steps through the ropes and onto the ring apron. Summer follows suit. The tag champions hop off the ring apron and approach Marty McMahon and Jake “The Heartthrob” Storm on color commentary.

Marty: It looks like we’re being joined by our very confident GCW World Tag Team Champions, Jake.

Summer: That would be UNDISPUTED GCW World Tag Team Champions, Marty.

Jessica: Excuse Summer, she’s been on an ego high since becoming champion again. Even my dear cousin Ana couldn’t beat reality back into her.

Jake: I take it you are here to scout the competition? You two will be facing the winner of tonight’s match.

Jessica: Of course. My parents obviously are very knowledgeable when it comes to wrestling. They taught me to always prepare and be ready for anything. So we are here to scout the potential challengers for our tag titles. Of course, I fully expect Ana and Sky to win. Believe me, Ana is still fuming over Karen and Olly’s actions as of late.

Marty: I have to agree, Jessica. SkyBird will win this. Karen and Olly have been absolutely awful in their behavior and completely disrespectful to SkyBird, who by all rights should have won the tag team titles at For Glory & Gold had it not been for K2O.

Summer: Eh, I gotta disagree with you there, Marty. We would have won those tag titles regardless of outside interference. We look forward to proving that someday. Buuuuut I think K2O will probably win…

Jessica: What?!

Summer: Sorry I’m picking against your cousin, Jess, but it’s just my opinion. Karen and Olly are willing to break every rule in the book to win. Take it from someone who knows something about rule breaking when I say that it helps to have little to no moral code.

Jake: Well I have to agree with Summer, I also pick Karen and Olly to win this. Both teams have tag team championship pedigree, but like Summer pointed out, Karen and Olly are willing to go that extra length to win. That may prove to be the difference maker.

Jessica: You and Summer are made for one another. Ana and Sky will win, then you will eat crow.

Summer: Wouldn’t that offend Ana? The eating crow part? She is a bird, isn’t she?

Jessica: Shut up, Summer.

Marty: Let’s send it to our ring announcer Robert Lee for the official introductions for this tag team championship contender’s match.

--

Tag Title Contenders Match
K20 Vs Skybird

[Ana and Karen start off this very important match. Starling is quick with a variety of arm drags followed by a savate kick, a roundhouse kick, and then Our Lady Peace sending Karen tumbling to the outside. Olly tries to get a cheap shot in but Skylar intercepts with a springboard hurricinrana to Olly. Ana and Skylar with stereo superkicks sends Olly to the outside. Ana with a suicide dive outside onto Karen and Skylar likewise onto Olly. Ana continues to pummel away on Karen but Olly gains an unfair advantage with an eye rake and then sends Skylar into the steel steps. Olly races over to assist Karen. K2O with a belly to back suplex, neck breaker combo on the outside onto Ana. Karen rolls Starling back into the ring and covers but Ana kicks out at two. Karen tags out to Olly. Olly with a snap suplex, a body slam, and a pile driver. A cover but Ana kicks out at two and a half. Karen and Olly continue to make quick tags to isolate Ana and keep the fresher of K2O in at all times. This goes on for several minutes until Olly body slams Ana. He tags out to Karen who goes for a frog splash but Starling gets her knees up at the last second! Olly goes for a body slam but Ana slips out of it and connects with Spinning Bird Kick! The quick tag to Skylar! Skylar with a spinning heel kick to Olly and a superkick to Karen. Skylar with a head scissors takedown to Olly and he rolls to the outside. Skylar with a flapjack to Karen and then a springboard moonsault for a cover and a two. Olly hops back up onto the ring apron but Skylar knocks him back down to the floor with a springboard dropkick. Skylar with a springboard back flip into a reverse ddt onto Karen for a cover but Karen kicks out just barely before the three! Skylar tags out to Ana. Skylar with a moonsault from the top rope to the outside taking out Olly! This leaves it down to Karen and Ana. Starling with a springboard Polish Hammer. Ana goes for a rope walk hurricinrana but Karen counters with a sit out power bomb. She goes for a ddt but Ana counters into The Merovingian Crucifix! Its over! Olly slides into the ring to try and break it up…SKYLAR WITH A SPEAR to Olly! Skylar throws Olly outside! Olly is out of the equation! There’s no escape for Karen who is now preparing herself to tap out… but suddenly the ring is invaded by Karen McBride and Melanie McBride of The McBride Corporation! Melanie goes after Skylar while Karen McBride breaks up the submission on Karen Eldon. Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz throw their headsets down and rush the ring to assist Ana and Skylar. Summer peels Melanie off of Skylar while Jessica fights with Karen McBride. Olly slides back into the ring. K2O and SkyBird pair off and continue their brawl. The bell is sounding but no one is listening! Eventually the tide begins to turn…Jessica and Ana with stereo Our Lady Peace to the two Karens sending them to the outside. Summer and Skylar with stereo superkicks sending Olly and Melanie to the outside. SkyBird and Fabulous hold the ring while K2O and The McBride Corporation slowly make their retreat.]
WINNER: No Contest

--

Trios Match
Carmen Santana, Patience Winters & Faith Jensen IN ACTION

[The Atari Brothers were drawn to face the debuting Carmen, Patience, and Faith. Carmen starts out with Pacman. Several chops, an enziguri, a wheel kick, and a double arm ddt. She tags out to Faith. Carmen holds Pacman so that Faith can get a free superkick in. Faith covers but Pacman kicks out at two. Faith whips Pacman in. Q-Bert tags in blind. Faith with a back stabber. Q-Bert goes for a clothesline but Faith floats over and strikes a Russian leg sweep. Carmen jerks Donkey Kong off the apron rams him into the steel steps. Faith tags out to Patience. Patience with a cravat suplex. She locks Pacman in Winter Solctice. Pacman taps out.]
WINNERS: Carmen Santana, Patience Winters & Faith Jensen

--

Backstage we spot Sierra Michaels. She is dressed in a plain black pencil skirt, black high heel pumps, and a button up silk blouse. Sierra has a stoic, emotionless gaze which completes her business, corporate yet fashionable look. Standing in the background are Karen McBride, Melanie McBride, and Blair McBride, the trio known as The McBride Corporation. Each of them are wearing similar suit skirt outfits with blazers, each of a different color.

Sierra: Your attention please…I am Sierra Michaels, the OFFICIAL Executive Assistant for The McBride Corporation. It is my pleasure to introduce to you the three Presidents and Founders of The McBride Corporation…Ms. Karen McBride, Ms. Melanie McBride, and Ms. Blair McBride.

Sierra steps to the side while Karen, Melanie, and Blair step to the front.

Blair: Thank you, Sierra.

Sierra nods her head.

Blair: As you can see, The McBride Corporation has expanded. How did it happen? It was quite simple. The bad luck of one Mason Van Stanton became an advantage that The McBride Corporation was able to capitalize on. We bought out Sierra’s contract and now she is the exclusive property of The McBride Corporation. She works for us now and you enjoy your new job, don’t you Sierra?

Sierra: Yes, Ms. McBride.

Blair smirks.

Blair: The McBride Corporation’s plans for a hostile takeover of Global Championship Wrestling are still on go. There were pot holes, there were bumps in the road. We lost the GCW World Tag Team Championship. And our string of bad luck has forced us to change tactics. It forced us to evaluate our strategy.

Karen: The three of us together are quite a formidable force. We defeated The Sovereign, took their Global Tag Team Championship, and sent them packing out of GCW. We defeated Wrestling’s Most Wanted to unify the tag team titles, becoming the first Undisputed GCW World Tag Team Champions in over three years. But as Matthew Alan and The Alan Family so plainly and clearly illustrated, there are limitations to what the three of us can do. It became obvious that we needed to expand and gain new allies if our hostile takeover of GCW were to succeed.

Melanie: Sierra is just the first of the expansion. She was forgotten, abandoned, and no one cared about her. There are others out there currently signed to the GCW roster who are forgotten, who have no purpose within GCW. You can find purpose within The McBride Corporation. Our success will be your success. Join us, become a member of our corporation, and when we complete our hostile takeover, you will benefit from the fruits of our labor.

Blair nods her head.

Blair: Expansion is not the only thing on the mind of The McBride Corporation. We are also planning to make new allies. For this, I would like to speak directly to Karen Eldon and Olly. It is painfully clear that you two want to become the GCW World Tag Team Champions and unfortunately your claim to GCW’s top tag team prize has not come as quickly as you would have hoped. And it seems as if our champions, Fabulous, would rather duck you and defend against Anastasia Starling and Skylar Rayner than against you two. The McBride Corporation can assist you. We can help you achieve your goal of becoming tag team champions. If all you want is the tag team division under your thumb then you have it, but we want everything else. You scratch our back, we scratch ours. We help one another.

Blair smirks knowingly.

Blair: And as you can see…a partnership of ours can prove fruitful. We saved you from tapping to The Merovingian Crucifix tonight. And we can guarantee you those tag team championships as well. If you are interested in this partnership, if you are interested in helping our hostile takeover of GCW in exchange for our assistance in you becoming tag team champions, then contact our executive assistant Sierra. She will fill you in on the details.

Sierra: This board meeting of The McBride Corporation is OVER!

Sierra leads Melanie, Karen, and Blair away.

--

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Janice King. She is smiling proudly (arrogantly, to be more accurate) as she stands next to her current interview guest, the man who has fallen from such lofty highs; Mason Van Stanton.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King and I am the very first journalist to ever be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame and don’t you ever forget it!

She winks. Mason rolls his eyes.

Janice: Now tonight my guest is a man with many enemies, a man who once ruled GCW with an iron fist but has now been dropped to the lowly status of just a wrestler. He got beat up by Brittany Kayl on Shotgun and he has another tall task ahead of him tonight in the form of “The Dragon” Angelica Jones. Please welcome, Mason Van Stanton.

The crowd can be heard booing in the background.

Mason: Yeah, I bet you are eating this up, aren’t you Janice? In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if you are the one behind my current situation.

Janice: What do you mean?

Mason: Don’t act innocent. I screwed your little bestie, Chantelle Chambers, out of the GCW World Championship. Is this payback? You are a HALL OF FAMER as you love to keep pointing out! Maybe you used that status to convince certain people in power to rewrite my contract?

Janice: I’m just a reporter, Mason. I don’t have that kind of power.

Mason: If not you then maybe Chantelle herself? That idiot The Brod certainly has some legal stroke around here. Maybe he did it?!

Janice can’t help but seem slightly amused by Van Stanton’s paranoia.

Janice: Maybe? But seriously, what do you think is behind your fall from grace?

Mason: It could be anyone, King. I have many enemies. I make deals with devils all the time and I make enemies as a result. I even dealt with one this past Saturday on Fever. Since I am no longer capable of managing anyone within GCW, I signed over the power and privileges of Sierra Michaels’s contract to The McBride Corporation, my former clients. Who knows? Maybe The McBride girls used their wealth to buy a favor from GCW management? Then again, a more likely suspect is Derek Powers.

King arches her brow out of curiosity.

Janice: Derek Powers?

Mason: Yeah. Look at that whole Powers family. Steve has been a slimeball his entire career, screwing over anyone and everyone he can to get to the top. His kid sister followed suit, using The Sovereign and now Trinity to become a multi time champion in this business in a short amount of time. Do you really think Derek Powers is any better than either of those con artists? I wouldn’t be surprised if HE is behind this.

Angelica Jones suddenly steps into view. The fans cheer loudly.

Angel: You’re an idiot, Mason.

Mason: Oh am I?! Do you have a better suspect? Like, say, YOURSELF?!

Jones smirks.

Angel: Actually, I have a hell of a lot more motivation than Derek Powers. The only thing you ever did to piss off Derek Powers was screw him out of the Heritage Championship a few years back. But that should be water under the bridge. But me? Let’s see, when you were helping run Camelot you constantly targeted me and my sister. You blackmailed and corrupted my cousins Glory and Julia. You were responsible for Julia temporarily spending time in a mental institution. I have more than enough reason to want to ruin you.

She shakes her head.

Angel: But I wouldn’t do something like rewriting your contract. That’s not my style. What IS my style is a more physical form of revenge. So tonight, Mason, believe me when I say that I am going to enjoy every second of the ass kicking I am going to hand out to you.

Jones pie-faces him. Van Stanton stumbles away, embarrassed by the entire situation. Angelica smirks as she turns towards Janice King.

Angel: So, it looks like you just lost an interview?

Janice: Uh, I suppose I did.

Angel: Well you’re in luck! I’m here and I have some free time on my hands before I go out to the ring and kick Van Stanton’s ass. Ask me anything, Janice. Nothing is off limits.

King nods her head.

Janice: Ok, well let’s begin with the obvious. Your return has been a surprise to everyone. The wrestling world thought your career was over after Resurrection X when you lost to your daughter Marie Jones. But now here you are, back in semi-regular competition again, and it all seems like it came up suddenly. Have you always had that itch to return or is it really all about the combination of Jazmyn Rain’s taunting and Aubrianna Powers provocation?

Angel: First let me correct you on one little detail. Jazmyn Rain has had a problem with me for a long ass time. That’s nothing new. Usually her trash talk goes in one ear and out the other. She’s supposed to be here to sign that contract to fight me at Declaration of War. I look forward to it. I look forward to giving her the opportunity to settle this once and for all in the middle of the ring. Maybe then she can move on. But despite all of her trash talk and taunting, nothing she said prompted me to return. Aubrianna Powers is the one who lit the fire under my ass that forced me back into in ring competition.

Janice: I assume you are referring to the attack on your sister?

Angel: What else? Did Aubrey expect me to just sit back and let that slide? She tried to permanently injure my sister. Family is very important to me, Janice, and I will always have Kayla’s back. Now that I have returned I have two targets…Jazmyn and then Powers. Both will get what’s coming to them. And I hope they’ve been paying close attention to what has been going on since my return. I took care of business against Jessica Anderson fairly easily. Tonight, I will put down Mason Van Stanton like the dog that he is.

She turns and glares into the camera.

Angel: Take notes, ladies. This is your future.

Angelica walks off.

--

Mason Van Staton Vs Angelica Jones
[Angelica with a spinning heel kick, a pele kick, and then a slingblade. Mason rolls to the ring apron. Angelica with a springboard dropkick sending Mason tumbling to the outside. Jones with a suicide dive plancha over the top takes out Mason. She pulls him up and goes for an Irish whip but he reverses sending Angelica crashing into the steel steps. Mason with Masonic Code on the outside! He rolls back in and seems willing to accept a count out victory. 1…2…3…Angelica slowly stirs…4…5…Angelica uses the apron to pull herself up …6…7…Angelica is back in the ring. Van Stanton is right back on her with a swinging neck breaker. He pulls her up and drops her with a hangman’s neck breaker. Van Stanton locks in an STF. Jones reaches the ropes after about a minute. Van Stanton pulls her up and sets her up for another Masonic Code but Jones picks the legs and then slingshots him into the turnbuckle. Angelica with a kip up into a frankensteiner onto Van Stanton. Angelica with The Stubborn Bitch shining wizard followed by a springboard Divine Impact for a cover but Mason kicks out at two and a half. Angelica pulls Mason up and sets him up for The Hot Shot but Van Stanton counters and goes to lock in The Van Stanton Vice but Angelica blocks it and tries to turn him over into the Angel’s Arch….she turns him over! Mason crawls towards the ropes but Angelica keeps it locked in tight. After about a minute he reaches the ropes. Angelica stands ready, measuring him as he pulls himself up. He turns around and Angelica kicks him in the gut, setting him up for The Hot Shot! Angelica picks the legs and turns him back over for another Angel’s Arch. This time Mason quickly taps out.]
WINNER: Angelica Jones

--

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is sitting in her jeweler’s office in the Diamond District of New York City at the corner of 5th Avenue and 47th Street.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I am sure all of you can imagine that I am here in the Diamond District in New York City rather than in Newark, New Jersey…Well I am sure I don’t need to explain it to you moronic simpletons. I am going to be here buying myself some things that are pretty and sparkling while the rest of you are in that pit stain. Tonight you’ll all be lucky enough to see my good friend and the star of the show,Veronica Taylor, win contender’s match for the X-Division Championship because we all know she should be carrying GCW championship gold sooner rather than later.

Danielle takes a sip of champagne from her glass that was sitting right in front of her.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:While Vero handles her business tonight and I enjoy a little shopping I am still gleaming over how Shotgun ended last week. D’Nae, you just need to know that is going to be your future, my future, but the future of the entire GCW because when I finally beat you again to become the GCW Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion you will all have to bend the knee to me and acknowledge my superiority over each of you. If you choose not to then you’ll not only feel my wrath but the entire wrath of my friends and I am sure my hired gun Clyde would love to finish you off for good. Because whenever he finishes any of you morons off he gets a bonus in his paycheck and Clyde loves his money almost as he does destroying people.

--

Main Event:
X-Division Contenders Match
Mariah “The” Starr Vs Veronica Taylor

[Veronica Taylor has her briefcase that she won from Resurrection XI with her. Is this a sign of things to come? Mariah doesn’t wait to find out and quickly takes the fight to Veronica. A clothesline, a spinning heel kick, and a flapjack. Mariah with a superkick sends Taylor tumbling to the outside. Mariah with a plancha over the top takes out Taylor. She pulls her up but Vero rakes the eyes and then whips Mariah into the steel steps. D-List Remover on the outside! Veronica rolls back inside, content with taking a count out. Mariah manages to get back in the ring by the count of seven. Veronica locks in an abdominal stretch. Mariah breaks it after about a minute by using a hip toss. Mariah walks right into a running knee lift from Vero. She applies The First Class Clutch to Mariah. After about a minute Mariah reaches the ropes. Vero sets her up for another D-List Remover and connects! The cover but Mariah manages to get the shoulder just at the very last second! Veronica applies a sleeper! Mariah counters with a stunner! Mariah connects with Kick Me Deadly and follows that up with The Greatest Leg Drop! The cover but Vero kicks out at two and a half! Mariah with a hip toss, an arm drag, and a spin kick. Mariah goes for a clothesline but Veronica ducks and connects with Ultra Fabulous! The cover but again Mariah kicks out!]

[Veronica is starting to show signs of frustration and then immediately begins to furiously waves towards the back! Ariana Angelos is reluctantly coming down the ramp. She doesn’t look very happy and it is obvious why: Veronica Taylor is cashing in her favor!]

Veronica: YOU HAVE TO TRY AND HELP ME WIN! THAT’S THE FAVOR!

[Ariana sighs as she trudges towards the ring. Veronica shouts that she come faster. Mariah recovers, spins Vero around and strikes with an exploder suplex! Mariah with a springboard moonsault and the cover but Veronica kicks out at two and three quarters! Mariah pulls Vero up. Vero rakes the eyes. Ariana Angelos hops up onto the ring apron. Vero whips Mariah…but Mariah reverses…Vero crashes into Ariana, knocking her off the apron! Vero is staggered as she turns around into Starr Struck! Mariah covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Mariah “THE” Starr

[Mariah celebrates in the ring, knowing that she has another opportunity to become GCW X Division Champion. Veronica meanwhile slides to the outside and starts shouting and angrily at Ariana.]

Veronica: You were supposed to help me win!

Ariana: Yeah, and I tried, my end is paid in full!

Veronica: No! You didn’t live up to the bargain!

Ariana: Yes, I did! I can’t help you couldn’t close the deal!

[Veronica is seemingly angrier at Ariana Angelos than she is at Mariah Starr. The two continue to argue back and forth as the camera fades.]

--

Livewire cuts to… JAZMYN RAIN… in the center of a GCW ring for the first time in more than four years. She’s standing in front of a contract that is on the table. The audience is going a bit wild about this and Jazmyn just soaks it all in, largely in disbelief. She is able to keep herself composed just enough for her to speak.

Jazmyn Rain: I got goosebumps damn it… this was a day that I was hoping would come, but this was a day that I never imagined ever would. It seemed like it was going to be a never ending pipe dream. But damn, if this day was to come, then it’s only fitting that this day happens on LIVEWIRE, the show that was my home for so many years! It was a hell of a different time back in 2018, you know? I look in that locker room and I’m asking myself if I even recognize anyone! I mean, sure I’ve heard of a lot of you these days, but oh my goodness, it’s… different! I ask myself: where is Victoria Salinas?

There is a bit of a pop when her name is brought up.

Jazmyn Rain: Where the hell is Timothy Myers at these days? Aphrodite Noel? Where in the world is Trenton Snow? Where in god’s name is Jefferson Bentley? Where did Isabella Harker go? And of course… BROOKLYN! Where the hell is she? It’s not the same without her and she deserves to be standing right here with me! I hope I didn’t forget anyone that was truly among the greats when I was here…

Jazmyn gets a bit of a surprise when she hears a “Myra Rivers” chant.

Jazmyn Rain: Wait, I’m SORRY… how the hell can I forget about Myra Ly… er RIVERS! Hey, remember that amazing rivalry we had? Remember that seven stages of hell match many years ago that was a match of the year winner and remember how months after, at Resurrection, no less, Myra’s Utopia FELL at my hands?

There is a huge cheer for this.

Jazmyn Rain: GOD, the memories! I’m trying not to tear up here, but DAMN! But listen, going down memory lane and all is a hell of a trip, but I’m not here to be a nostalgia act. I’m here for some unfinished business and that unfinished business starts on MY SHOW: LIVEWIRE! Livewire was the show that I BUILT!

There is now confusion among the fans.

Jazmyn Rain: I CARRIED this show! I MADE that GCW Global Championship what it was! Nobody else won that title more than me… and in a HORRIBLE INJUSTICE, I NEVER lost that title and ANGELICA JONES IS TO BLAME FOR THAT! My ultimate dream was to one day come back here and regain MY TITLE… and then I find out that… things have changed around here. There is no more brand split. The titles have been unified… and THERE IS NO MORE GLOBAL CHAMPIONSHIP?!?!?! I’m sorry, but that’s AWFUL! That title was my BABY… and now it’s GONE FOREVER?!?!?! What was STOLEN from me YEARS ago… is something I can never get back? You realize how UNFAIR that is? If there was one thing… ONE THING… I valued JUST as much as my notoriously expensive designer shoe collection. It was THAT TITLE… MY TITLE! MINE! I should’ve gone out a champion… and instead, I end up going out the way I’ve ALWAYS been treated in GCW… DISRESPECTED!!!!

This goes FAR beyond Angelica Jones and the BULLSHIT she pulled on me! I poured out my heart and my SOUL for this company for so many years and how was I repaid? By CONSTANT disrespect! I put this show on my back for years and did I EVER win a Wrestler of the Year award? NO! Glory Braddock STOLE that award from me in 2018! No matter what I did for this company, my name was ALWAYS one level beneath the Braddocks and the JONESES of the world DESPITE the fact that I was FAR more relevant then them for basically my whole time here. But NOOOO… you PEOPLE… BETRAY ME… by voting GLORY BRADDOCK as the award winner that year… NEVER having appreciation for me because… I wasn’t a JONES FAMILY MEMBER… because I wasn’t trained by GLENN BRADDOCK… because I wasn’t a FUCKING GINGER… whatever the case may be!

She’s hearing some boos at this point.

Jazmyn Rain: I did NOT come back to be your Guardian Angel… because you people NEVER appreciated her! EVER! As soon as Angelica Jones did what she did to me four years ago, you people moved on without me like I never existed. This isn’t about YOU people anymore… it’s about ME… it’s about making GCW MY UTOPIA again… it’s about being the GUARDIAN GODDESS of my own home… GCW is MY HOUSE, BITCHES! And now that I’m HOME… FINALLY… I’m going to raise HELL until this forsaken house is conquered and turned into my personal heaven again!

Angelica… I’m not treating this as ONE MORE ROUND… I’m treating this as a NEW BEGINNING… BITCH!!!!

Jazmyn signs the contract in front of her at this point.

Jazmyn Rain: And you people that did nothing but take advantage of what I put into this company for years? You can take the Guardian Angel you once knew and you can SHOVE HER UP YOUR ASS!

Jazmyn throws down the microphone and then exits the ring. She turns around and heads out, leaving half the crowd booing the hell out of her, but the other half of the crowd being left in stunned silence as she walks through the curtain.