Fever 2.10

admin
Site Admin

Fever 2.10

Post by admin » Sat Oct 08, 2022 2:27 pm

October 8th, 2022 (Barclay's Center in Brooklyn, NY)

Lee: Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the General Manager of Fever, she is “The Dragon” Angelica Jones!

The lights dim to a crimson red color throughout the arena. A high pitched female voice can be heard over the PA speakers…“I Lost My Miiiiiiind….”...The image of a red dragon appears on the Tron. The dragon is engulfed in flames as it is replaced by a phoenix. Then that too goes up in flames as it is replaced by an image of Angelica Jones. The Global-Tron shows images of Angelica Jones delivering the Hot Shot to Steve Pinex, Meagan Collins, Glory Braddock, Angela Jameson and the Divine Impact to Dazz, Daystalker, and Cuchulain. Angelica then steps out onto the stage. She is dressed in all black, from head to toe, and that includes a black trenchcoat. Her long hair hangs down to shoulder length. She stares menacingly, sadistically down at the ring, pausing before finally beginning to make the long walk to the ring. Angelica steps into the ring and then steps over to the opposite side of the ring where she poses on the second rope. She then jumps off and heads to the center where the music dies down and the lights come back up.

Angel: Coming out of retirement was not a decision that I took lightly. Quite frankly, I enjoyed just being the General Manager of this show and booking these great cards. Speaking of which, we have a GREAT card for you guys tonight featuring a six person tag as our main event, Skye Life teams up with my sister Kayla Jones to fight The McBride Corporation and Aubrianna Powers!

The fans cheer loudly. Angelica nods her head.

Angel: Yeah, I can’t wait for that one, either. You also get to see Danielle Page, Miss America, and so many other great rising stars in action tonight. And if you love hardcore then you get Twin Magic against The Soviet Gingers in a hardcore match! I love booking great cards like this and entertaining you great fans this way. Quite honestly, I thought that the age of the Dragon was over.

She shakes her head.

Angel: But when Jazmyn Rain began taunting me and harassing me. When she constantly whined and moaned about what happened years ago at For Glory & Gold, well I realized that maybe The Dragon still had one more score to settle? Namely, I still had to finish what I started with Jazmyn. Now I am not going to stand here and pretend that I am innocent. In fact, I admit my guilt. I am the one responsible for nearly ending her wrestling career and yeah, I deserve to have my ass kicked for it. That’s why I decided to come out of retirement. I wanted to give that whiny little bitch the chance to beat my ass, get her revenge, and get her closure. She had that chance a few days ago at Declaration of War. But did she take that chance? Did she try to get her closure? No, she didn’t. Instead Jazmyn chose to attack me from behind. She chose to blindside me and maybe that was her master plan all along? Maybe she wanted to set me up to try and injure me the way I had injured her? It didn’t work out that way. Instead we just beat the hell out of one another and absolutely NOTHING got settled. Now look at where we are! Jazmyn is still whining! She is still complaining! And The Dragon is still standing!

The crowd cheers loudly.

Angel: Jazmyn, I am also STILL NOT GOING ANYWHERE! If you want your damn closure, just come and get it! I’m not hard to find! Anytime, anywhere, we can finish this once and for all, just be gutsy enough to take me on face to face. Don’t blindside me like a coward. Because the fact is that WHEN I end this, WHEN I put you down and beat you to finish this grudge once and for all, I will do it face to face. You WILL see it coming! And it will not be a damn conspiracy!

=====================================================================

Ariana Angelos vs. Crasher
[Ariana with a dropkick, a flying forearm smash, and a springboard dropkick. Crasher stumbles back to his feet but is put back down with a spear. Ariana with a ddt and then a moonsault for a cover and a two. Ariana with a hurricinrana and then a superkick. Angel’s Descent from Ariana! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Ariana Angelos

MAEVE vs. Basher
[MAEVE with a flying knee strike and a double axe handle followed by a running knee drop. MAEVE whips Basher into the corner and follows it up with Hiroshima! She drives repeated knees into Basher’s face whilst in the corner. She locks in Welcome To Hell. Basher makes it to the ropes after about a minute. MAEVE with Chernobyl. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: MAEVE

Envy Ellis vs. Jessica Anderson
[Envy with a running back elbow and then an arm dragon screw. Envy with a seated clotheslines and then an octopus submission. Jessica makes it to the ropes. Envy goes for another arm dragon screw but Jessica counters into a back stabber. Jessica with a shining wizard for a cover and a one and a half. Jessica with Ass Kisser followed by a standong senton. Jessica sets her up for Bonne Nuit but Envy counters with a Russian leg sweep. Envy with Ellis Vice. Jessica taps out.]
WINNER: Envy Ellis

Patience Winters vs. Aria Stevens-Crawford
[Aria with an arm drag, a dropkick, a step up enziguri, and then a swinging neck breaker. Patience rolls to the outside to break the momentum. Aria with a plancha over the top taking out Patience. Aria rolls her back into the ring to continue the attack. Patience rakes the eyes and then drops her with Ice Pick. Patience with a hangman’s neck breaker. She locks Aria in a figure four neck lock. Aria eventually reaches the ropes forcing a break. Patience with a Cravat Neck breaker. The cover but Aria kicks out at two. Patience goes for a superkick but Aria catches the foot and counters into a slingshot suplex. Aria with Maple Fever. Aria connects with Overture to Victory for a cover but Patience kicks out at two and three quarters. Aria attempts Vipress Sonata but Patience blocks it and connects with a superkick instead. Aria accidentally staggers backward into the referee. With the referee temporarily blinded Patience is able to connect with a shot from brass knucks! Patience connects with Coldspring! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Patience Winters

Derek Powers vs. Adam Craig
[Derek and Adam start with a slug fest early on. Derek gets the better of the exchange. Derek with a back elbow smash and a hard shoulder block but Craig doesn’t go down. Derek launches himself into the air with a running shoulder tackle and Craig goes down. Derek with a swinging neck breaker. Derek goes for Winning Smile but Adam avoids contact and delivers a big boot of his own. Adam with a power slam, a side slam, and a choke slam for a cover but only gets a two. Adam with a Jackknife Power Bomb and covers but Derek kicks out at two. Craig is shocked and sets him up for it again but Derek picks the leg and applies The Absolute Submission. Craig taps out.]
WINNER: Derek Powers

Derek emerges victorious, once again shaking his opponents hand, as they exit the ring... but it's at that moment, however, that a slow, sarcastic clapping is heard throughout the arena. Derek, confused, searches around for the source... and soon gets his answer.

Mason: Derek... Derek! Look up here!

Derek looks up at the Global-Tron, finding Mason Van Stanton, from backstage, smirking at him.

Mason: Congratulations, Derek... congratulations on once again beating an unworthy opponent! And that handshake, don't think I missed that! Yet again, you try and fool these idiots into believing you've turned over a new leaf! You haven't fooled me, though... oh no, I'm too intelligent to fall for your nonsense! Ah, but here are my manners? I shouldn't be talking back here.... no, I should say these things directly to your face!

The Global-Tron goes dark, and a few moments later, Mason makes his way out and heads down towards the ring. Mason stops at the bottom of the ramp, however.

Mason: Oh wait, I almost forgot! There are a few people who would like to have a 'discussion' with you first!

Derek quickly turns around, know what's coming... but is too late, as he gets hit with a hard clothesline from Leviathan. Blood Rose begin stomping away at Derek, then drag him up and toss him towards Leviathan, who grabs Derek by the throat and drives him into the mat with a chokeslam.

Mason: Pick him up! PICK HIM UP!!!

Leviathan picks Derek up and holds him in place, as Mason begins slapping Derek repeatedly.

Mason: You think you can fool me!? You can't fool me! I'm smarter than you, you hear me!? SMARTER THAN YOU!!!

Mason motions to Leviathan to let him go, which Leviathan does. Derek stumbles forward... only for Mason to kick him in the gut and drive him into the mat with the Masonic Code. Mason places a foot on Dereks chest and raises his arms in the air. Mason, along with the others, take their leave, leaving behind an out of it Derek Powers.

We go to commercial break.

Faith Jensen vs. Jodi Jennings
[Faith with an arm drag, a hammerlock lariat, and a side Russian legsweep. The cover but only gets a two. She whips Jodi into the ropes and lowers her head too early and Jodi kicks her in the face and follows it up with a face buster. Jodi goes for a springboard crossbody but Faith catches her with a superkick as Jodi comes back down! Faith with Beach Bummer and then a wheel barrow suplex. Faith delivers the Mulholland Driver. The cover…1….2…3!]
WINNER: Faith Jensen

Backstage we see Kimberly Williams dressed in her wrestling gear and lying on top of a crate with a drink in her hand. Her identical twin sister, Marie Jones, approaches and sees that her sister is slumbering so she gives her a slight nudge.

Marie: Kim? Are you awake?

Williams shoots right up, obviously startled by being woken like this.

Kim: Huh? Wha?

Marie: Were you seriously sleeping just before our match?

The Woman Scorned smiles sheepishly and shrugs her shoulders.

Kim: Maybe?

Marie: Not a good idea. Those two demented bitches want that Unsanctioned Title…for some reason…and they are going to be coming for our blood in order to get it.

Kim: Oh c’mon, Marie! It isn’t that big a deal! They did try last month and how did that work out for them? We put them down then and we’ll put them down tonight. Besides, I don’t get to sleep very much with this title on the line twenty four seven! So let me enjoy myself!

Jones sighs.

Marie: Look, you and that “title”...even if it can be considered one since no promotion recognizes it as valid…that’s your business. But tonight I’m fighting by your side and I want to make sure your head is in the game.

Kim: Trust me, sis, I know exactly what I’m doing!

She winks knowingly.

Kim: Now c’mon, we have a war to win!

Kim hops up and skips away happily. Marie sighs and follows suit.

Unsanctioned Championship*
Twin Magic vs. The Soviet Gingers
[Was this a war? Yes, it was. Marie paired off against Anastasia Ivanova while Kim went after Karina Lysenko. Marie with a snap suplex and a bulldog takedown. Kim with a Cactus Clothesline sending herself and Karina over the top and to the outside. Marie goes for Kissed By Fire but Ivanova ducks it and then connects with The Hammer and Sickle. Kim goes for a whip but Karina reverses, sending Kim crashing into the steel steps. Karina picks up a barbed wire bat and blasts Kim over the head with it. Karina rolls into the ring to join Ivanoa in double teaming Marie. Red Death from Karina and Ivanova to Marie. Karina gets the cover…1…2…3!]

WINNER and NEW Unsanctioned Champion: Karina Lysenko

[Karina and Ivanova celebrate as if the match is over but they forgot that this match lasts twenty minutes regardless! Kimberly slides into the ring with a large bag. She reaches inside and produces Wasley the lead weight penguin. Karina turns around and gets blasted in the face with Wasley. Ivanova kicks Wasley out of Kim’s hand. Ivanova goes for a suplex but Kim floats over and lands a reverse ddt. Kim reaches into her bag and produces a staple gun. She staples Ivanova’s head and arms and legs! Karina struggles back to her feet but Marie drills her with Ave Maria. The cover…1…2…3!]

WINNER and NEW Unsanctioned Champion: Marie Jones

[Marie quickly motions for Kim. Marie lays down and Kim covers…1…2…3!]

WINNER and NEW Unsanctioned Champion: Kimberly Williams

[Ivanova comes up from behind and staples Kim’s ass with the staple gun. Marie with a bulldog takedown to Ivanova. She goes for Divine Impact but Ivanova gets her knees up. Ivanova with a spear sending herself and Marie tumbling to the outside. Karina reaches into Kim’s bag and produces the infinity gauntlet. She places it on her hand. Kim turns around and gets blasted in the face with it in a devastating knockout blow! Karina covers…1…2…3NO! Kim kicks out! Ivanova brings out a ladder. She suplexes Marie on the ladder. Karina reaches back into the bag and produces a smaller bag. She pours the contents out onto the mat…tacks and broken glass! Ravishing Red Drop onto the tacks and glass! The cover…1…2…3!]

WINNER and NEW Unsanctioned Champion: Karina Lysenko

[Anastasia sets the ladder up, Karina joins her outside and begins pummeling Marie. She places Marie on the Spanish Announce Table while Ivanova climbs the ladder. Kimberly launches herself over the top and crashes down onto Karina with a suicide dive! Ivanova with a frog splash off the top of the ladder through Marie through the Spanish Announce table! Ivanova is slow to her feet but rises right into the Shadowblade from Kim! She covers Ivanova…1…2…3!]

[Kim checks on her sister. Meanwhile Karina blasts her in the back with a steel chair. Karina produces a bottle of Kim’s ghost pepper hot sauce. She waits as Kim pulls herself up. Karina hurls the hot sauce but Kim ducks and the sauce gets right into the eyes and face of Ivanova! Karina is shocked at the mistake! This allows Marie and Kim time to attack Karina. They roll her back into the ring. Marie takes Karina and locks in the Angel’s Arch, meanwhile Kim locks Karina in Homage to the Queen at the same time…the double submission known as A HOUSE DIVIDED is locked in! Karina taps out!]

WINNERS and NEW Unsanctioned Co-Champions: Marie Jones and Kimberly Williams

[Kim pokes Marie in the chest. Marie overexaggerates her fall. Fingerpoke of Doom! Kim covers…1…2…3!]

DING! DING! DING!

Lee: The time limit has expired. The winners of this match, Twin Magic, and STILL Unsanctioned Champion, Kimberly Williams!

We cut backstage where we find “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. She is seated on a black stool in the dressing room. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. Julia appears to be deep in thought when Destiny Skye enters the room. Destiny Skye is dressed in a two piece black wrestling gear with black boots.

Destiny: Chastity?

This gets no response from Braddock. Destiny tries again…

Destiny: Jules?

Julia: Huh?

She looks up at Destiny. A warm smile forms on her face.

Julia: Oh, hi Destiny.

Destiny: Is it Chastity or Julia?

Braddock grins. She stands up and embraces her friend in a hug.

Julia: It’s Julia.

Destiny: Welcome back, Jules. Sophie and I both knew you could control it. We knew that you could control that rage within you. How long has it been since you put Chastity back in the box?

Julia: I put her back in her cage during War Games. Right at the very end there…

Braddock sighs.

Julia: I had Kelsai in The Guillotine choke. I felt her tap out…I heard the bell ring…and I heard Robert Lee announcing our team as the winners of War Games. And Chastity didn’t want to let go. Chastity wanted to keep that Guillotine locked in until I did permanent damage. But I summoned the strength to release the hold. Releasing that hold is what put Chastity back in the box. Showing mercy is what put Chastity back in the box. And I will admit, I stared darkness in the eyes and I blinked. I seriously thought about just giving in and letting Chastity have her way. But I knew that deep down inside I was better than that. I knew that this cycle of violence had to stop and if I had permanently injured Kelsai, then it would have just continued…maybe not here in GCW but somewhere else…it would have continued. The only way to truly end it was to show mercy. And show respect.

Destiny: Do you respect Kelsai?

Braddock nods her head.

Julia: I always have Des. As a competitor I have always respected her. Hell, Chastity probably would have loved to work with her under different circumstances. Respect was never an issue. At least not with me. I just needed to make sure Kelsai was gone from my life for good and Chastity helped accomplish that goal. Now I can move on to my professional career without being distracted. I do want to win back the GCW World Championship. You and I? I think we should make a run for those tag team championships. Civil War is coming up. I could try and win an unprecedented third Civil War Match in a row and main event three Resurrections in a row. There’s so much for me to do, Des. Now I can focus on those goals.

Destiny: But Jules, is Chastity really gone? I mean, I know what you said about that side of you. You said you weren’t sure you would want her to leave if you brought her out. So honestly, is she gone? Or is she just hiding?

Braddock sighs.

Julia: I would be lying if I said that there was no longer any trace of Chastity left. A part of her is certainly still there, after effects from me giving in to that violent side of my persona. But then again, maybe a more aggressive approach is necessary? Think about the challenges that lay ahead for Skye Life. Danielle Page has an army and wants the world title. The McBride Corporation is forming an army and would love any and all championships they can get their grubby hands on. Fabulous is the best tag team in GCW right now. We still haven’t beat them. So yeah, maybe a little more aggression is what we need in order for you and I to make history.

Destiny: Then let’s do it, Jules.

We cut backstage where we find Sierra Michaels dressed in her ring gear ready to compete. Pacing the floor in front of her is Blair McBride.

Blair: Now Sierra, I understand that this has not been the most enjoyable of situations for you. You went from under the thumb of Mason Van Stanton to being under the thumb of The McBride Corporation. But consider this, your career was going nowhere with Van Stanton. With The McBride Corporation, as our property, you serve a greater purpose and your career will flourish.

Sierra: How exactly will my career flourish, Ms. McBride? By catering to the needs of you and your sisters? If I recall I am The Executive Assistant of The McBride Corporation. I am not stupid, my brother is a businessman, even if he wasn’t that great of a businessman. I know what it means to be an executive assistant.

She sneers.

Sierra: I am little more than your servant.

Blair slaps Sierra.

Blair: I am helping you, you ungrateful bitch. Yes, I admit, these first few weeks you have been running errands for us. But I did promise you would have a place within The Corporation and that your career would go places and I have lived up to my end of the bargain. Tonight you are in a match against Miss America. She currently has possession of the Global X Briefcase which grants her a World Championship Match any time she wants. So try and do the math, Sierra. This means you are essentially facing the next GCW World Champion. Imagine what a victory tonight could do for your career.

Sierra’s eyes brighten. Blair nods her head.

Blair: See? A victory does help The McBride Corporation…and it helps you as well…so do The Corporation proud and win. Are we clear?

Sierra: Yes, Ms. McBride.

Miss America vs. "The Executive Assistant of The McBride Corporation" Sierra Michaels
[Sierra with a spinning heel kick and an arm drag takedown. Miss America with a superkick, Red White and Blue Kick, and then Fireworks. Miss America with an American Leg Sweep. The cover but Sierra kicks out at two. Miss America with a snap suplex and then a swinging neck breaker. Sierra with a head scissors takedown and then attempts The Simply Amazing Shooting Star but Miss America gets a superkick in out of nowhere as Sierra is coming back down! Miss America connects with Manifest Destiny! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Miss America

We cut to the office of Fever General Manager Angelica Jones. The Dragon is seated at her desk when the office door opens. Angelica looks up from her desk to see her younger sister, the returning Kayla Jones, walking in. Angelica rises up from her seat at the desk and embraces Kayla in a tight hug.

Angel: It’s so great to see you, sis!

Kayla: Of course, GCW Fever needs more Kayla.

She winks. Angelica rolls her eyes.

Angel: Cute.

Angelica sits back down. Kayla sits down as well.

Angel: Seriously, though, it is great to see you back. I knew that nothing Powers could do to you would keep you down. I just didn’t expect you to return to in ring action this soon. Aren’t you about to start a new gig in MWE?

Kayla: Yes, I’m going to be helping train the next generation of young academy students. I have experience doing that, after all. Remember Fiona Logan?

Angelica nods her head.

Angel: I do. She’s had a decent start to her young career.

Kayla: Yes, and now I can pass on my knowledge to many more students. But I can’t completely give up in-ring action. I will retire on my own terms, not Aubrianna’s terms. Which is why I am so glad to get my hands on her here tonight. Powers may have The McBride Corporation backing her up but I have Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye. I think together we can kick their teeth right down their throat.

Angelica smirks.

Angel: I know you can. Now I know I probably shouldn’t but after what Powers did to you, I’m willing to be just a little biased. If you want to fight Powers one on one, I can make that happen. Maybe not tonight but on a future edition of Fever.

Kayla shakes her head.

Kayla: I appreciate the thought, Angel, but no. If and when that match happens I want it to be a match Silverstone books. I don’t want Powers to have any excuses for when I kick her damn head off.

Angelica nods her head.

Angel: Fair enough.

Jonathan Scarborough vs. Kevin Richards
[Scarborough with a running clothesline and then a jumping shoulder tackle. Scarborough with a body slam. Kevin Richards with a lariat and then a high back body drop. Richards with a big boot. Richards goes for a scoop slam but Scarborough counters and connects with a jumping body slam. Scarborough with a rolling neck breaker. Scarborough with a Northern Lights release suplex. Scarborough with The Mighty Defeated to Kevin Richards. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Jonathan Scarborough

We cut backstage just outside of the trainer’s area. Kimberly Williams is inside being worked on by the medical staff. With her is her identical twin sister Marie Jones. After the brutal war from earlier, a good look over from the medical staff is much needed.

Marie: I really have no idea why you do this, Kim.

Kim: Do what?

Marie: This! The death matches! And all for a championship that GCW won’t even recognize as legitimate.

Kim: Oh, my Unsanctioned title…owww!

Kim shoves one of the trainers away.

Kim: Careful!

Trainer: Sorry.

Kim rolls her eyes and looks back at Marie as the trainer goes back to work.

Kim: Its fun! What else needs to be said?

“Fun.”

Marie and Kim turn to see Karina Lysenko and Anastasia Ivanova entering the trainer’s room. Marie and Kim turn and brace themselves for a fight. Ivanova is smirking devilishly. Karina holds up her hands, indicating that she isn’t here to fight.

Karina: I come in peace!

Kim: You may leave in pieces! Are you here for my Unsanctioned Championship of Death & Shit?

Anastasia: Nyet.

Kim: Huh?!

Marie: That means “No” in Russian, Kim.

Kim: Oh…well that’s no fun!

Marie gets up in Karina’s face.

Marie: But I am curious as to what you are doing here? We’ve kicked your asses all over the arena multiple times now. What else do we need to prove?

Karina shakes her head.

Karina: This isn’t about proving anything to us. This is about YOU proving something to YOURSELF!

Karina smacks Anastasia on the back.

Karina: Tell her, Comrade!

Anastasia: Maria my dear sestra, you dance around with Kimberly helping her defend that silly willy Unsanctioned Championship. As you accurately pointed out, it isn’t even a championship. Its just something Kim carries around to play with. PLAY! PLAY! PLAY!

Ivanova jumps up and down and starts clapping.

Anastasia: PLAY! PLAY! PLAY!

Karina stops Ivanova from jumping.

Karina: But YOU, Marie, are capable of so much more! Don’t you remember how you, me, and Ana were all part of The Ginger Nation? You were the GCW Global Champion then! We ruled this company! You could do that again! Reunite with The Soviet Gingers! Bring back The Ginger Nation!

Marie shakes her head.

Marie: Not on your life, Karina.

She wraps an arm around Kim’s shoulder.

Marie: I am a part of Twin Magic. And we have our sights set on the GCW World Tag Team Championship.

Karina: Then you will have to go through us!

Marie: We’ve gone through you twice now. We’ll go through you again if we have to.

Karina: So be it.

Karina turns and storms off with Anastasia Ivanova following closely behind.

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist Dexter Russell. He is standing next to Sophie O’Brian, who is dressed in her wrestling gear. A smug, arrogant smirk is etched across her gorgeous face.

Dexter: Ladies and gentlemen Dexter Russell here and my guest at this time…

He stops when Sophie holds up his hand to silence him.

Sophie: Hush now, dear Dexter. I believe everyone knows who I am by now.

Dexter: Uh, right. Well, first of all, Sophie, I want congratulate you on your victory, along with your partners Clyde Sutter, Destiny Skye, and Julia Braddock, at Declaration of War in the brutal war games match. But are you sure that competing just a few days after that brutal match is a wise move?

Sophie chuckles softly.

Sophie: Hagia Sophia, Dexter. Do you know what Hagia Sophia means?

Dexter: No.

Sophie: It means Holy Wisdom. Hagia Sophia is what I possess. Now would you dare question Holy Wisdom, Dexter? Instead of questioning the wisdom of competing just days after War Games you should be complimenting the toughness and grit of myself, Mr. Sutter, Braddock, and Destiny. Or perhaps you could question the intelligence of people like Kelsai and her gang for bothering to challenge us within War Games? We did exactly what we set out to do, Dexter. We put an end to this war once and for all. Kelsai is finished. What else do you wish to know, Dexter?

Dexter: Why don’t we move on to your match that’s coming up next? You are facing Arcadia Chavez and at Declaration of War everyone saw you with her brother, Manuel Chavez. What is the relationship there?

She shakes her head.

Sophie: No relationship. This is just me doing a good deed. You do believe that I am capable of doing good deeds, do you not?

Dexter: I suppose.

Sophie: What people do not know about the Chavez siblings is that Arcadia is mentally unwell. She has been for quite some time. She believes herself to be possessed by a demon. Now would a person who is mentally well actually believe such a thing? And another thing that people may not know is that Arcadia has not seen her brother in many years. Manuel has tried to reach out to her but she wouldn’t return his calls. Was it the demon inside her that refused to return the calls? I do not know nor do I really care. What I do care about is reuniting a family.

Dexter: So you bought Manuel Chavez a ticket to Fever tonight as a good deed? As a way to see his sister?

Sophie: Yes. That is a good deed, is it not?

Dexter: Yes, but what exactly do you get out of it?

She smirks.

Sophie: Sorry, Mr. Russell, but I have to cut this interview short. I have a match.

Sophie walks away.

Sophie O'Brian vs. Arcadia Chavez
[Sophie and Arcadia chain wrestle for the beginning of the contest with neither seeming to gain a clear decisive edge. Arcadia then delivers a series of martial arts kicks. She drops Sophie with Scythe. The cover but Sophie kicks out at two. Arcadia goes for another Scythe but Sophie ducks and then delivers Death of Wisdom. Sophie delivers Wisdom From On High. The cover but Arcadia kicks out just before the three. Sophie locks in Shekhinah Glory. Arcadia eventually reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Sophie measures Arcadia as she pulls herself up. Sophie hits the ropes and delivers Hagia Sophia, the knee strike to the back of her head! Sophie covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Sophie O’Brian

[Sophie doesn’t celebrate much. Instead she waits and offers her hand to Arcadia, helping her up. But once she gets Arcadia up Sophie blasts her with Scorched Earth Policy, the fireball to the face! Sophie then locks Shekhinah Glory back in! Sophie keeps it locked in despite medical personnel and security coming to try and pull her off. It is clear that Arcadia Chavez is unconscious but Sophie won’t let go. Eventually after several more scary moments Sophie lets go of the hold. But then Sophie drags Arcadia out of the ring and takes her in her arms. Sophie drags the unconscious Arcadia Chavez away in her arms.]

Backstage we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. Next to her is her current guest, one third of the Zion Trios Champions Aubrianna Powers. The self-proclaimed Most Valuable Powers is dressed in her black and pink ring gear and is ready to compete. An air of confidence seems to surround her as she prepares for the upcoming main event.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is one third of the Zion Trios Champions and tonight she teams up with The McBride Corporation in the main event. Please welcome Aubrianna Powers.

The fans boo loudly in the background.

Janelle: Aubrey, you got a very decisive notice from Kayla Jones that she was back and ready for action. Tonight she gets a chance to even the score with you in the main event. She teams with Skye Life to face you and The McBride Corporation. Are you at all concerned that Kayla Jones is out looking for blood here tonight?

Aubrianna: What kind of stupid question is that, Janelle? Seriously, do you remember what I did to Kayla Jones? I damn near broke her neck. I put her on the shelf. I can do that again tonight.

Janelle: You did have help from Trinity….

Powers rolls her eyes.

Aubrianna: It doesn’t matter. The point is that I did it once and I could very well do it again tonight. I might finish the job tonight. If anyone should be concerned it is Kayla Jones. Kayla is teaming with Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye, two idiots who went through a war a few days ago. They are barely alive. But me? I have partners who are as fresh as daisies and one of them in particular, Melanie McBride, I have great tag team chemistry with. Melanie and I are former MCW World Tag Team Champions. I am already a Trios Tag Team Champion in Zion. So do you think I am worried about facing Skye Life and Kayla?

She shakes her head.

Aubrianna: No, I’m not worried. Tonight The McBrides and I are going to put an end to those three losers and all of you can just learn to love it, bitches!

We cut backstage to the ready area. There we find “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. He is dressed in his all black ring gear and black trenchcoat. He devilish grin is etched across his face.

Sutter: No one ever heeds the warning. Tick, tock, goes the doomsday clock. Time has dictated when everyone’s doomsday clock will strike twelve and your time will be over. You cannot fight fate. You cannot change the settings of the doomsday clock. This isn’t some alarm you can hit snooze on.

He chuckles nastily.

Sutter: Just ask Kelsai Adamson-Mason. Just ask Victor Mason. Just ask Tiffany Manning. Just ask Jaxson Sullivan. Their time was up just a few days ago at Declaration of War. I warned them that doomsday was approaching but they failed to heed my warnings and now where are they? They are gone.

He points at the camera.

Sutter: Blood Rose, I hope you two pay better attention than they did. You two are the next victims of time. Your doomsday clock runs out in just a few moments when myself and Ms. Page go to the ring and rip your damn heads off. Speaking of Ms. Page…

He smirks.

Sutter: …time has dictated that she WILL be the next GCW World Champion. Ms. Moore did not escape or survive the doomsday clock. Time just allowed her to remain champion for a little longer. But know this, Ms. Moore, your reign shall end by the hands of Ms. Page. The doomsday clock will see to that. Tick, tock…

Danielle Page & "The Assassin" Clyde Sutter vs. Blood Rose
[Sutter began by blindsiding Aurora Rose, knocking her off the apron with The Unforgiven kick. Saul attacked him from behind to get revenge but that did not last long. Sutter dropped him with a tilt a whirl side slam and then a clothesline from hell. Sutter with a Buckle Bomb and the Cruciform Slam. He covers but Saul kicks out just before the three. Aurora blind tags herself in. Page sees this and motions for the tag. Sutter tags out and then locks in Judgment Day to Saul, slowly choking him out. Danielle with an axe kick, a superkick, and then Diamonds Are Forever. She locks in Beauty Rest. Aurora and Saul are both unconscious and the referee calls for the bell.]
WINNERS: Danielle Page & Clyde Sutter

Marisol grabs a microphone as Veronica Taylor, Faith Jensen, Patient Winters, Carmen Santana, Milana Radek enter the ring and stand in a straight line behind Danielle. Marisol enters the ring and hands the microphone to Danielle. Marisol walks over and stands next to Clyde.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Things have been festering for months now and everything hit the fan this past Tuesday at Declaration of War. The entire world saw how I was cheated out of what should be mine GCW World Heavyweight Champion. So when one goes to war you turn to your friends and I turn to The Influencers…

Danielle walks over to Veronica Taylor.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:The true Star of the Show is someone I have traveled the world with over the last few years and she is tired of living in the shadows of others when we all know she is truly the star amongst stars.

Danielle walks over to Marisol Vilaro.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Then I turned to my girl and the leader of Team Vilaro. I knew I needed my girl Marisol here to watch my back and so far together in just under fifteen months here in GCW I have only been pinned or submitted once when I was robbed of the Heritage Championship. You can’t buy that kind of friendship and trust that we have.

Danielle then walks over to Carmen, Faith, Patience, and Milana.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I have known I should make a move like this for awhile now but I knew I needed a true team to take over the tag team division around here because there is an obvious void in star power in the ranks of the tag teams. Then I heard the news of my friends signing with GCW. These four ladies are a true team. They are a ride or die kind of girls. Once they came into the fold that my empire was complete because in these women I trust. This empire will be like no other that has come before them. We are obviously all intelligent and beautiful women who work hard to enjoy the finer things in life. Which is why we are the best, we are The Bling Empire!!!

The crowd boos as Danielle walks over to Clyde Sutter.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Now all of you might be wondering why I have yet to mention this man right here. Clyde and I talked about him joining the ranks of the Bling Empire. Obviously I won’t be going into detail about what was said during this conversation but Clyde is his own man and I respect that. Don’t get things twisted though while Clyde isn’t an official member of this group we came to an agreement and he is staying on the payroll. Things between him and I are good. Which is exactly why his services will be at the disposal of the entire Bling Empire. So GCW I hope you enjoyed your time in the sun because now is the time for The Bling Empire to shine. We will get what we want when we want.

B R Right by Trina and Ludacrious begins to play as Danielle drops the microphone.

We cut backstage where we find Sierra Michaels, aka The Executive Assistant of The McBride Corporation, being verbally accosted by Blair McBride while Karen and Melanie watch on.

Blair: You failed!

Sierra: I’m sorry, Ms. McBride, but I did my best and…

Blair: Your best wasn’t good enough!

She slaps Sierra across the face.

Blair: You are exclusive property of The McBride Corporation. Therefore your performance reflects upon The McBride Corporation. When you look bad, we all look bad. You lost to Miss America and that cannot and will not be accepted. What do you propose that we do about this?

Sierra: You could just fire me.

Blair smirks.

Blair: You would like that wouldn’t you? But I still believe that you are useful to The McBride Corporation. You still work for us. Only your next GCW paycheck will go towards The Corporation as a means of repaying your failure here tonight. And don’t even bother complaining about it, because remember WE OWN YOU!

Sierra: ….yes, Ms. McBride.

Karen: Blair, I think you are forgetting one very important bit of business tonight. Me and Mel still have to fight Skye Life and Kayla Jones. And it is obvious that no one expects much out of this. They expect Braddock and Skye to keep us at bay while Kayla Jones gets her revenge against Powers. But we can use tonight to make a statement.

Melanie: Kare-Bear is right. We can remind the world that we are a threat to be taken seriously.

She looks over at Sierra.

Melanie: And perhaps Sierra can help with that?

Blair grins.

Blair: You two have a good point. Sierra, would you like to redeem yourself and maybe earn that paycheck back?

Sierra: Yes, anything you ask Ms. McBride and it shall be done.

Blair: Great…then this is what we are going to do…

The camera fades.

Backstage we find the Hall of Fame journalist Janice King (just ask her, she’ll be glad to tell you all about it). The arrogant King looks smug and cocky with her guests this evening. This evening she finds herself with “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock, who is already dressed for action in her black tights, pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and pink and black kick boots. Her long blonde hair cascades to flow freely past the shoulders. Next to Julia is her tag team partner for the evening, the lovely Destiny Skye, who is dressed in a two piece black wrestling gear with black boots. A look of confidence is etched across both their faces.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King, the very first journalist to ever be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame and damn it, it should have stayed that way!

She winks at the camera.

Janice: My guests at this time just came off of a huge win at Declaration of War and are already setting foot back into the ring tonight. Please welcome “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye, they are Skye Life!

Destiny: It’s great being here, Janice, especially after Declaration of War. It feels damn good to get that bullshit behind us so Jules and I can move on with our careers and no longer have to worry about looking over our shoulders wondering if Kelsai and her goon squad will be attacking us from behind.

Janice: Speaking of the War Games Match, Julia your violent and aggressive Chastity persona was on full display at Declaration of War and arguably helped you produce the victory for your team. But…

Braddock holds up a hand.

Julia: Let me stop you right there. If you want to credit anyone for producing that victory, give credit to Clyde Sutter, Sophie O’Brian, and this girl right here next to me Destiny Skye. In that order they started War Games. I came in last. Out of everyone on the combined two teams I was the last to enter. I was fresh when everyone, including Kelsai, had been beat on. Kelsai and her group thought that they had the advantage but really WE had the advantage. Because a fierce, pissed off, monster came in at the very end to clean house and put Kelsai down once and for all. So give credit to Sutter, O’Brian, and Destiny for keeping things close until Chastity came in to put the final nail in their coffin. That victory would not have happened had it not been for them. And as far as Chastity goes, she is gone until she is needed again. But let War Games be a warning to anyone who tries to push me. I have my limits and I have my rules. But Chastity has no rules. Anyone who tries to target my friends and my family again, anyone who tries to provoke me again, they can expect that same kind of viciousness to come after them.

Janice: Well as you said, your war with Kelsai is over and you were victorious. Destiny, you spoke of moving on. What plans do you have for the future?

Destiny: Obviously Jules and I make a great tag team. We have beaten former world tag team champions. We took the current tag team champions to their limit and might have won had it not been for outside interference. So yeah, we are looking at the GCW World Tag Team Championship. I know Jules here would love to have another shot at becoming the GCW World Champion. I mean, she hasn’t had the chance to compete for it since For Glory & Gold. Kelsai has been a bit of a distraction. With that distraction out of the way, maybe she should get another title shot? Hell, I am a former GCW World Champion. Maybe I would like to get a shot at that title? Point is, Janice, The Skye is the Limit for Skye Life!

Julia: That’s right but we are not looking past our challenge tonight. We get to team up with Kayla Jones in the main event to fight The McBride Corporation and Aubrianna Powers. The McBrides are looking to make a power play, making alliances to try and win power and gold. Aubrianna wants to make a name for herself at the expense of the careers of other people, namely my cousin Kayla…

She shakes her head.

Julia: …I haven’t forgotten what you did, Powers. If Kayla doesn’t get her hands on you tonight, then I will, and I will be happy to stomp your head into the mat. I will be happy to choke you out with The Guillotine. Tonight you will pay for your sins and the McBride girls will fail in their attempt at a hostile takeover of GCW.

Destiny: Anyone who wants to take over GCW has to go through Skye Life first! And we are not moving! That’s a fact!

Destiny and Julia walk off.

Six Person Tag
Skye Life & Kayla Jones vs. The McBride Corporation & Aubrianna Powers
[Kayla wants to start against Powers but Powers tags out to Karen McBride. Kayla with a spinning heel kick, a Kaylan Wind Kick 2.0, and then a Ginger Snap. She tags out to Destiny. Destiny in with Skye High. She connects with This Is My Destiny. Melanie gets a cheap shot in allowing Karen to deliver a vicious spear. Karen with a power slam. She tags out to Melanie. Blood Is Thicker Than Water from the McBrides. The cover but Destiny kicks out at 1 and a half. Melanie with a Texas Cloverleaf. Destiny reaches the ropes. Melanie tags out to Powers. Aubrianna with a double arm ddt and then applies The Ties That Bind. Again Destiny eventually reaches the ropes. Powers tags out to Karen. Karen hoists her up for McBride’s Ride but Destiny slips out of it and applies a sleeper. Karen counters with a jaw breaker. Destiny tags out to Julia Braddock and Karen tags out to Melanie. Braddock with a clothesline, a Full Nelson release suplex, and then a release German suplex. Karen in but Julia catches her with a kick to the gut and then Ex-Communication. Melanie tags out to Powers. Powers in with The Most Valuable Kick drops Braddock! Powers with Simply The Best Moonsault, The Powers That Be! The cover…1…2…3NO! Julia kicks out!]

[Powers is furious. She tags out to Melanie. Powers gets Braddock set up for a pile driver while Melanie climbs up to the top, obviously preparing for a spike pile driver. This enrages Kayla especially as this move nearly ended her career! Kayla and Destiny step in to interrupt it. Kayla with a superkick to Powers sending The MVP over the top and to the outside. Kayla with a plancha over the top takes out Powers. Kayla chases Powers through the crowd and they brawl through the crowd to the back. Destiny fights in the ring with Karen while Julia fights with Melanie. Suddenly Sierra Michaels and Blair McBride hit the ring. Sierra helps Karen against Destiny while Blair assists Melanie with Julia. The double team is on and referee Malcolm Stride calls for the disqualification.]

WINNERS via Disqualification: Skye Life & Kayla Jones

[Eat Defeat from Sierra sends Destiny tumbling into White Collar Crime from Karen, WHITE COLLAR CONVICTION! Karen keeps the hold locked in tight. Valhalla from Blair and Melanie to Julia Braddock. Sierra with a chair in the ring and sets it up. Dynasty Drop from Sierra to Julia on the chair. Karen finally releases the hold and celebrates with the rest of The McBride Corporation over the fallen Skye Life and Kayla Jones.]