Livewire 11.15

randy

Livewire 11.15

Post by randy » Fri Nov 04, 2022 12:01 am

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is in her locker room with Veronica Taylor, Marisol Vilaro, and Jessica Anderson who is holding a sign in her hands.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Jessica, you need to go over to Tabitha’s office and you march in front of her office protesting me being screwed out of my GCW World Heavyweight title.

Marisol Vilaro:Exactly, Jess. Everyone knows that Danielle should be the World Champion right now but D’Nae corrupted that idiot referee.

Jessica Anderson:How would she do that?

Veronica Taylor:Who knows? One thing we know for sure is that D’Nae is an underhanded thief.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Which is why I should be handed the GCW World title. At the very least be given a rematch. That would make things right because we all know D’Nae can’t beat me.

Marisol Vilaro:We all that D’Nae was too scared to get back into the ring when you beat her for the Heritage title. She just ran off like a coward.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I had never seen anything so cowardly until she bribed the referee so I wouldn’t take yet another championship from her but newsflash lady, I will take the GCW World title from you.

Danielle turns to Jessica.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:Now go, Jess, and don’t come back till I have my rematch!!!

Jessica walks out of Danielle’s locker room and shuts the door behind her.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:We have Jessica handling that while Vero and I take care of those fake asses later on tonight.

Veronica Taylor:You know we got this, girl. We are the Bling Empire and we truly run this company. No matter what that faker and that unpatriotic parrot she has can’t deny that GCW revolves around one true empire.

Marisol Vilaro:And soon enough you all will be all blinged out in gold.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:We have proven it over and over again. We will do so again when I pin D’Nae right in the middle of the ring. Just like I would have done at Declaration of War and just like I will do in a true one on one rematch. You know, D’Nae, a match where you aren’t breaking the rules.

--

[We cut to the ringside area. Tabitha Silverstone can be seen in the ring. The fans sit in anticipation for what Tabitha has to say. She rarely makes appearances on screen, for her to stand in the ring to start the show, something she rarely does, has to mean she has an announcement of some kind.]

Tabitha Silverstone: Hello Toledo!

[The fans cheer at the mention of the city they’re in. Tabitha doesn’t waste any more time pushing forward with what is on her mind.]

Tabitha Silverstone: I don’t want to take up much of your time. There is a certain matter that needs to be addressed. What to do with the GCW Undisputed Championship. I am not naive to the demands of Danielle Page to hand her the championship. A demand we can all agree that’s one hundred percent ridiculous. I shouldn’t have to do this but... take a look at the tron.

[Tabitha points to the tron.]
Veronica hops up on the ring apron, causing a distraction. Meanwhile Marisol Vilaro slides the GCW World Title belt into the ring. D’Nae goes over to Veronica, causing her to hop down off the apron. Jeff goes over to deal with Veronica. Meanwhile Page has grabbed the world title belt and is taking aim. Moore turns around and Page decks her with the GCW World Championship belt…

…but Malcolm Stride saw the whole thing and calls for the bell.
[Tabitha sighs, shaking her head.]

Tabitha Silverstone: I am no stranger to dealing with the occasional egocentric wrestler. I had former employees sit out believing they could force my hand. I had another who insulted me personally, believing that was a great choice. None of them have presented themselves to be as spoiled, delusional and insulting as Danielle Page. When she isn’t cheating, cutting every corner, now she has an empire apparently, she is talented. If she believes I am going to hand her the Undisputed Championship after getting flat out caught cheating, I don’t know what planet she exists on. On the one we live in, the correct course of action is NOT to reward bad behavior. So, she won’t get a championship she hasn’t earned. And she is going to the back of the line. There are others more deserving than--

[“Gimmie More” by Britney Spears interrupting what Tabitha was about to say. D’Nae Moore walks down to the ring with the Undisputed World Championship proudly wrapped around her waist. She wasted no time getting to the ring. Walking around the ring she is handed a microphone. She steps into the ring. She makes her way to Tabitha who looks at the champion with a curious expression on her face.]

D’Nae Moore: Excuse me, I don’t mean to be rude, but as the Undisputed World Champion, I feel like I have the right to say something about this.

[Tabitha nods, giving D’Nae the floor to say her peace.]

D’Nae Moore: Thanks. Now about that last championship match. We all know Danielle Page tried to cheat. The ref saw it, I saw it, YOU saw it, and this crowd saw it. It’s what got her disqualified and kept this in my hands.

[D’Nae holds the belt up.]

D’Nae Moore: But that aint it, boo. Here’s the thing. I didn’t pin that trick to keep my championship. And I ain’t about that. I am not gonna stand here and call myself a champion when Danielle has ANY room to say I’m not because I didn’t beat her. She beat herself. Give her another shot. I want to beat her clean.

Tabitha Silverstone: Are you sure about this?

D’Nae Moore: As sure as I am that this belt is in my hands right now. Danielle is running around everywhere calling me a faux champion. Maybe she has a point, I didn’t pin her, cause she didn’t give me the chance. Let me prove I can beat her, with one hundred percent certainty! I’ll make sure she has no way to come up with some twisted or warped reason to call me a faux champion. She wants real? She gon’ get real!

Tabitha Silverstone: Ok. Fine. This will be the last time for the foreseeable future. This quarrel between you and Danielle has gone on long enough. And to make sure this conflict ends in the most fitting manner possible, I am going to make it a Pure Rules match. Consider it closure one way or another.

[D’Nae nods, smiling. She places the Championship belt over her shoulder.]

D’Nae Moore: Pure Rules, uh? The rules we fought under when she stole the Heritage Championship from me. I like it. Sounds like poetic justice. It’ll be closure, alright… and Ima close that door for good!

“Gimmie More” plays. Tabitha nods at D’Nae then proceeds to take her leave. D’Nae opts to stick around in the ring a little longer to acknowledge the cheering crowd as the scene transitions backstage.

--

[The X Division Championship is draped on the left shoulder of Mara Kade. Dressed in her ring gear, she reaches up and tosses her shades off her face, using her other free hand with a tight grip on her title belt.]

Mara: Hey Sophie! Woke you up a little bit huh? You spend a lot of time making everyone believe that you're the smartest person in the room. Sun Tzu this, Sun Tzu that. You're God's Greatest Gift to the universe. It's all horsehit.

[Mara presses her lips together as her eyebrows narrow.]

Mara: All horsehit. You bleed the same blood I bleed. You piss in the same pot that i do. And most importantly, Sun Tzu, Hitler, all these war generals are dead. And everything they stood for, built, all the wars they won, their empires? All gone. I would hate my life if I worshiped something that was six feet in the grave rather than living for the here and now.

Your Holy Wisdom, huh?

[She shakes her head.]

Mara: I don't really care if you get down on your knees and pray to the man upstairs or downstairs. All I care about is what's on the match card and two weeks ago, for this show, you were the next challenger for my belt. You may think you're Mother Theresa mixed with Stalin, but when you step into that ring with me tonight, you are a pro wrestler that I need to crush.

And that's the key word, Sophie, Crush. I will crush anyone to keep this belt. I am the best champion in GCW and each time that I take the ring, I prove that. Time after time again. If you can bet on anything in the world of GCW, you can count on Mara Kade outclassing every single wrestler in this company.

[She points towards the camera.]

Mara: Save me the War and Peace quotes, Sophie. You're a professional wrestler. I don't buy for a second that you don't care that I am a better wrestler than you. I called you out for a reason. Mariah "The" Starr went through three hard fought matches, lost to me for this and then won another hard match to get her shot. You got M.A.E.V.E calling me out, wanting to finally get started what we both know is going to happen one of these days. You have a lot of wrestlers, working hard, leveling up every night, no days off, just to have a chance at this belt. I'm not going to let you waste my time and piss on those wrestlers that give a shit because you want to be Edgar Allen Poe.

But now I've woken you up, haven't I? I heard you last week. I pissed you off, didn't I? Good. So we can drop all the bullshit and see this for what it is. Tonight, you are the challenger. You are the one would can take this title off of me. You can shut me up tonight. You could actually give a shit tonight. I'm glad you're pissed. Because I don't want any excuses for when I beat you. I don't want you to say if you tried you could have beaten me. I want you to know, even with your best effort, with all the Castro inspiration quotes floating in your head, with all the titles you've won and the legacy that your name carries, even with all of that, you are ending up going through the ring, six feet under with every other person that's challenged me.

[Mara pauses, then walks off.]

--

X-Division Championship Match
Sophie O’Brian Vs Mara Kade

[This championship match starts as a classic chain wrestling contest with neither gaining a clear decisive advantage. Sophie changes that with a rake of the eyes followed by a scissors kick and then an enziguri kick. Sophie with a Full Nelson release suplex and then a bridging German suplex for a cover and a one and a half. Sophie with an arm ddt and then locks in a triangle lancer. Mara reaches the bottom rope. Sophie with a seated senton onto Mara’s arm draped over the bottom rope. Sophie does this two more times and applies an arm bar. Again Mara reaches the bottom rope. Sophie tries to apply a crossface chicken wing but Mara counters with a discuss elbow smash. Mara Kade with a running knee lift sends Sophie tumbling to the outside. Mara with a plancha over the top takes out Sophie. Mara with a Northern Lights release suplex on the outside.]

[Mara rolls Sophie back into the ring. She sets Sophie up in the corner. Kidneyknieves! Mara covers and gets a two! Mara with a dragon screw and then a knee bar. Sophie reaches the ropes. Mara with an over the shoulder single leg Boston Crab. Sophie reaches the ropes. Mara goes for another dragon screw but Sophie counters with an enziguri. Sophie with Wisdom From on High! The cover but Mara kicks out at two and a half. Sophie measures Mara Kade and manages to lock in Shekhinah Glory. Mara manages to reach the ropes, forcing a break. Sophie takes a few steps back and goes for Hagia Sophia but Mara avoids contact. Mara with a Tiger suplex! Bad Brains German but Sophie kicks out just before three! Mara sets up for another but Sophie counters into another Shekhinah Glory! Mara struggles in the hold but refuses to quit. She shifts her weight and counters it into a pinning combination, forcing Sophie to break the hold just before the fatal three count is registered. Sophie catches Mara with Hagia Sophia out of nowhere, unfortunately the force of the blow sends Mara to the outside.]

[Sophie goes out after Mara Kade. She walks in but Mara drop toe holds Sophie face first into the steel steps. Mara rolls her back into the ring. Mara Kade with Veruca Volcano! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER and STILL GCW X Division Champion: Mara Kade

--

[Janelle St. Claire is positioned side to side with M.A.E.V.E. with a microphone in her hands. A warm smile is sported on Janelle's face. Meanwhile, M.A.E.V.E's face is tight, her eyebrows are low and her hands are to her sides.]

Janelle: Ladies and gentleman tonight's already been one exciting night. But that's what you all should expect from GCW, the best wrestling promotion in the world. And right now I'm with M.A.E.V.E, member of Kowloon. Former X Division Champion. A title that a few weeks ago, you stated that you wanted again. In particular, you want to wrestle and beat Mara Kade, who you have an indirect history with. Tonight though, you're going against Jessica Anderson, seemingly a member of the Bling Empire. And with that, who knows if she will be coming down to the ring alone.

[M.A.E.V.E doesn't move physically. Instead, her eyes glaze towards the camera.]

M.A.E.V.E.: If she comes alone, I'm going to rip her apart. If her friends come along with her, I'm going to rip all of them apart.

[Her tone was calm.]

M.A.E.V.E. :There's nothing I hate more than people who think their money and expressive clothing and their unrealistic, filtered Instagram photos, makes them better than everyone else. That's who she is. All it is is putting lipstick on a mutt. Jessica Anderson, when you see me in the ring, you'll see all your possessions meant shit when you're unconscious.

[She tightens her face.]

M.A.E.V.E.: Mara, I know you'll be watching. You'll see that I keep getting better and better. And one day, that head on your shoulders is coming off. Because of me. And if you are who you say you are, I'll take that X Division belt back.

[She then quickly walks off.]

--

Jessica Anderson Vs M.A.E.V.E
[Jessica with a spin kick, a dropkick, and a flying forearm. Jessica goes for a superkick but MAEVE ducks and connects with a flying knee strike. MAEVE with a spike ddt and a double foot stomp. MAEVE with Hiroshima and a cover but Jessica kicks out at two. Jessica with the back stabber. She goes for a frog splash but MAEVE rolls out of the way. MAEVE with Chernobyl! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: MAEVE

--

We cut backstage in a dark boiler room area of the arena. It is there that we find the ominous imposing figure of “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. He is dressed in black dress pants, black shoes, a white button up shirt, and a black leather jacket. His MWE Riot Championship title belt is draped over his right shoulder.

Clyde Sutter: The arrogance of man knows no boundaries. Man thought it could control the awesome power of the atom and look at the destruction that man heaped upon itself with just two atomic bombs, with meltdowns at nuclear power plants. Man gleefully plays with scientific power falsely believing that he is in complete control. But man is not in control. Fate is in control of man.

He points a finger into the camera.

Clyde Sutter: Mr. Jones, your false bravado is much like that of the ego and pride of man. You boast constantly on social media about your greatness and yet what have we seen of you? You beat up useless nobodies. The few times you have truly been tested you barely squeak by with a victory. And then there is the one time you were exposed by Ms. Danielle Page.

He chuckles and shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: And just like man, you cannot learn from your mistakes. Man did not learn from his mistakes, he continued to play with nuclear power and then Chernobly happened. 3 Mile Island happened. And so on…YOU continue to boast about your greatness but provide no evidence that you have learned anything from your mistakes. Take this piece of advice to heart, Mr. Jones; if you wish to continue to talk and boast, go right ahead, but keep my name out of your mouth. I am but the enforcer of time itself. Your time is not yet up, Mr. Jones, but if you continue to run your mouth, then I will have no issues with putting an end to you sooner rather than later. Tick, tock.

Sutter turns and walks off.

--

Miss America & D’Nae Moore Vs Danielle Page & Veronica Taylor

[Clyde Sutter distracts Miss America and D’Nae Moore, allowing Danielle Page and Veronica Taylor to get the jump on them. Referee Juan Diaz throws Sutter out but the damage was done. Veronica and Page throw Miss America into the steel steps and then begin to double team Moore in their corner. They make quick tags in and out to keep the fresher person in the match and slowly wear down the champion. Taylor with Ultra Fabulous. She locks in First Class Clutch. Moore fights to the ropes. Vero tags out to Page. A high-low double team from Page and Taylor. Page connects with The Princess Cut. The cover but Moore kicks out. Page goes for The Princess Kick but Moore ducks and connects with a superkick! Moore tags out to Miss America and Page tags out to Veronica. Miss America with a lariat, a Red White and blue Kick, and then Fireworks. The cover but Page breaks it up. Moore with a spear sending herself and Danielle to the outside where their brawl continues. Veronica tries to gain an upper hand with a rake to Miss America’s eyes. Veronica with Ultra Fabulous she covers but America kicks out! Veronica goes outside and retrieves Miss America’s Global X briefcase. Referee Juan Diaz warns her against it but she doesn’t care at this point. D’Nae slides into the ring. Vero changes target and goes for the swing but D’Nae ducks. Miss America dropkicks the briefcase into Vero’s face! D’Nae clotheslines Page back to the outside. America with Manifest Destiny! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Moore America

--

We cut backstage where we find “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock standing there all by herself. Braddock is decked out in a tight black form fitting dress, sheer black tights, black patent leather high heel pumps, and a red women’s blazer over it to complete the outfit. A stoic gaze is etched across her face as the camera focuses in on the beautiful blonde bombshell.

Julia: Halloween has ended and for me that has always been a signal that the end of the year is coming. Think about it, in almost no time it will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas and that’s it! The year will have ended! So I have already begun looking back on my 2022 year here in GCW and I have to admit that it has been among the craziest years of my career in GCW and believe me, that’s saying a lot because I have been here during some pretty crazy shit.

She begins listing off on her fingers.

Julia: First, I lost the GCW Global Championship at the very end of 2021 by being screwed over by someone I thought I could trust, someone I thought was a friend, by Kelsai Adamson-Mason. Next I battled back and won my second straight Civil War Match, a feat very few have been able to accomplish, and in the process earned a rematch at the GCW Global Championship on the grandest stage, Resurrection. It would be my second straight Resurrection main event and I defeated Kelsai, to not only get my payback but also to get my GCW Global Championship back! Third on the list would be the crowning of an Undisputed Champion in GCW. I got to be a part of that history, along with Kelsai and D’Nae Moore in an epic ladder match. I wish I could say I won but unfortunately fate didn’t work out in my favor. Congratulations again, D’Nae. But of course as usual Kelsai blamed me for her failures and continued to assault me, to attack me and my friends, which led to me going back into the deepest and darkest most evil part of my soul, to Chastity, so that I could fight and defeat Kelsai once and for all inside War Games.

She throws her head back and laughs.

Julia: The funny thing is that my 2022 is still not over! Me and Destiny were hoping to put our tag team career on the right start but The McBride Corporation didn’t want us to have our moment in the spotlight. Now on Saturday me and Destiny are going to be climbing back inside a cage to put an end to The McBride Corporation once and for all. And WHEN that happens…because it will happen, me and Destiny are not going to let those McBride girls escape…I still want to know what is next for me.

Braddock shrugs her shoulders.

Julia: There’s still Survival of the Fittest. There’s still the End of the Year Bash. Just how exactly will this year end for The Kensington Knockout? It’s already been one of the craziest and most violent years of my career, full of a roller coaster of ups and downs, great moments and sad moments, victories and failures. But what does the remainder of 2022 hold for Julia Braddock? That’s what I want to know. There’s so many options. I could try to jockey for a world championship match whenever D’Nae and Danielle are finished with their rivalry. Me and Destiny have already beaten a number of former tag team champions, so maybe we could earn a tag title match? Then again, there are also many people on this roster who would love an opportunity to tear this house down with me, who would love to steal the show with The Kensington Knockout.

She smirks.

Julia: So far 2022 has gifted me with a second straight Civil War Match victory, a second straight main event spot in Resurrection, a second reign as GCW Global Champion, and the honor and distinction of being part of the epic War Games Match at Declaration of War. So y’know what? I think I will just leave it up to fate. Whatever fate has in store for me for the remainder of 2022, for anyone who may want to take me on, or take SkyeLife on, I just have three words…BRING IT ON!

The Kensington Knockout looks intense as she stares deeply into the camera.

Julia: I guarantee that I will close out 2022 strong, just as strong as it has been so far! And then 2023 will be even bigger! Maybe I could make history again by becoming the first ever three time Civil War Match winner, the first person to win it three straight times? Maybe I could make history by main eventing Resurrection THREE STRAIGHT TIMES? One thing is for certain, if I don’t win it before 2022 is out then I GUARANTEE that in 2023 I will win back the GCW World Championship! I will once again step up to the top of the mountain of GCW! And I guarantee that for the remainder of 2022 and for 2023 that you will not find anyone who will fight harder for GCW than me, Julia Braddock! Prove me wrong!

--

Jessi Osbourne In Action
[Jessi’s debut opponent tonight was Religious Wright. Wright started by trying to preach to Jessi. This didn’t work out too well as Jessi connected with an axe kick, Muay Thai Knee Strikes, and BAE-ngarang. BAE-Blade is next! Religious Wright goes for his loaded Bible. He swings but Jessi ducks and drops him with a Bicycle kick. Jessi Osbourne with Disenchanted! The cover..1…2…3!]
WINNER: Jessi Osbourne

--

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. Standing next to Janelle is none other than “The Dragon” Angelica Jones. Angelica is dressed in all black, from head to toe, and that includes a black trenchcoat. Her long hair hangs down to shoulder length. A confident smirk is etched across her face.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is “The Dragon” Angelica Jones! Thank you for joining me, Angelica!

Angel: My pleasure, Janelle.

Janelle: Tonight your sister Kayla is in action against your nemesis Jazmyn Rain. You and Jazmyn tried to settle things at Declaration of War but that did not happen. Now Jazmyn, in the build up to this match, is threatening to end your sister’s career. What thoughts do you have as your sister gets ready to fight Jazmyn?

Jones shakes her head.

Angel: I’d be lying if I said I felt completely at ease about this. Jazmyn has lost her damn mind and is hell bent on making me pay for nearly breaking her back four years ago. And you know what? I don’t disagree that maybe I do deserve to pay for my sins. But as I have said on many occasions, my sister has no part in this. In fact, my sister tried to help Jazmyn years ago. She tried to stop me. And had it not been for Kayla, then maybe I would have finished the job and actually ended Jazmyn’s career permanently. Yet Jazmyn has lost her mind and thinks that trying to get to me through the people I love is in any way a good idea…well, if that IS her plan, then Jazmyn is going to learn real quickly how bad of a plan that is, she is going to find that her plan will backfire in a big way. You see, Janelle, I have tried to do this the right way. I gave Jazmyn the chance to get her revenge. Instead she decided to act like an utter lunatic at Declaration of War. She decided to try and hurt my friends and loved ones.

She shakes her head.

Angel: I am through trying to do this the right way. If Jazmyn wants a war with me then damn it, she will get a war. But she needs to understand one thing very clearly. I am The Dragon and when dragons go to war EVERYTHING BURNS!

Janelle: So can we expect you to get involved in tonight’s main event?

Angel: Well that depends on Jazmyn, doesn’t it? Kayla can take care of herself. She doesn’t need my help. But if Jazmyn decides to take this too far, then yes, I will be out there to put an end to her.

Angelica turns and walks off.

--

Livewire cuts backstage to Jazmyn Rain and as soon as she appears on the screen, the still-unfamiliar sound of a Livewire audience booing Jazmyn occurs. Jazmyn does not appear to mind or even care about, the reaction that she is getting at all. She’s definitely focused as she begins to express her thought.

Jazmyn Rain: Tonight, after four years, I am finally back where I belong: the main event of GCW Livewire! Trust me, this is a momentous occasion considering there were many people that thought… and hell let’s be honest with each other here… there were many wrestlers in this company HOPING… that such an occasion would never happen again. But can you blame them? I mean for real! I dominated Livewire during the brand split era to the point where people were sick of seeing me and people were jealous of me and as you know, ONE entity that fell under that category was Angelica Jones and the 7 millionth version of Apocalypse. I remember… that little war a few years ago… where this version of Apocalypse had Angelica, and of course, Kayla was around and… the Soviet Gingers too… huh, talk about a fall from grace over the years, eh?

Shoot, who was on my side again fighting against Apocalypse? I’m trying REALLY hard to remember. There was Andrea Hernandez and then there was… um… there was Andrea and… then there…

By the way, way to miss out on the star SHE would become after she left this company herself, GCW! Anyway, back to what I am saying. Kayla’s going around saying that she was the one that “tried” to convince Angelica not to do what she’d end up doing to me and you know what I think about that, Kayla? I think you’re a fucking LIAR!

Jazmyn narrows her eyes with anger as she focuses on Kayla.

Jazmyn Rain: Hell, if you DID… I’m sure it was all an on-camera act to begin with because those with a brain know that if it can’t revolve around anyone tied with the last name JONES, then it can’t revolve around anyone at all. Don’t try to be the good person now, Kayla. Don’t try to act like you were always looking out for me when you were on the PREVIOUS version of Apocalypse during my FIRST Global Championship reign nearly seven years ago sucking off your husband and being like all of the other people on social media at the time that were associated with that noise campaigning to have the Global Championship taken from me. Are you that stupid that you’d think I’d forget that? Don’t get me wrong, I’m LONG over your husband. But YOU? How can I believe you? How can I even TRUST that you actually were looking out for me at heart when before, you were criticizing me and trashing me just like everyone else? What a damn shame that your career didn’t actually end a while back if you know what I mean.

But, on the other hand, maybe I can be the one that ends it. In my book, it’d be karmic JUSTICE if I ended your career in the exact same way that your fucking sister attempted to do so a few years back. I wouldn’t have any regret or remorse about it, that’s for sure. I mean, I’d be doing the wrestling business a favor by cutting short the latest Kayla Jones Comeback Tour that has happened like 10 times over the last five years or whatever. You see, I don’t have to go after Angelica directly to make her pay for her crimes. I can make her pay for her crimes through her own family and yeah, you can bet that she is going to have WORSE regrets about what she did to me when she sees what I have planned for you. Vengeance IS going to be mind and Kayla, I don’t give a crap about who becomes collateral damage here. I WILL have my vengeance. I WILL make sure that Angelica gets my god damn message tonight and in MY main event on MY show, this company is going to remember WHY I dominated the landscape for as long as I did! Tonight? It’s Kayla’s “last stand”... and when I’m done with her? It’s going to be a long damn time before she’s able to stand that’s for fucking sure!

Jazmyn angrily leaves the scene ready to exact her vengeance as the scene fades to black.

--

Main Event:
Jazymn Rain Vs Kayla Jones

[Kayla Jones comes to the ring first. Jazmyn’s music plays but she doesn’t come to the ring right away. Then Aubrianna Powers hops up onto the ring apron and distracts Kayla. Jazmyn then rushes the ring and attacks Kayla from behind! She knocks her down and begins choking her blatantly. Powers cheers from the apron but Powers is then knocked down off the apron but Kimberly Williams! Kim whips Powers into the steel steps. Kim produces an infinity gauntlet wrapped in barbed wire and places it on her right hand! Powers sees this and runs for the hills with Kimberly chasing her! Meanwhile referee Denika Hartwell is trying to pry Jazmyn off of the blatant choke of Kayla but Jazmyn pushes her off. Jazmyn turns back to Kayla who has recovered and connects with a Kaylan Wind Kick that sends Jazmyn to the outside. Kayla with a suicide dive over the top taking out Jazmyn! Kayla measures Jazmyn for Winter Is Coming but Jazmyn avoids contact and Kayla slams into the steel steps. Jazmyn retrieves the ring bell and blasts Kayla with it. Jazmyn pulls up the thin mat covering the concrete floor. She sets Kayla up for a pile driver….]

[...but suddenly Angelica Jones hits the ring! She drops Jazmyn with a clothesline! Angelica mounts Jazmyn and rains down rights and lefts. Jazmyn pushes her off. Jazmyn rolls back into the ring and Angelica follows. The two exchange rights and lefts as referees and officials rush to the ring to try and break up the fight.]

Crowd: LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT!

[Angelica sets Jazmyn up for The Hot Shot but Jazmyn back drops out of it. Jazmyn clotheslines herself and Angelica over the top and to the outside. They continue to trade rights and lefts as the referees, officials, and more security tries to gain control of this brawl.]