Fever 2.11

admin
Site Admin

Fever 2.11

Post by admin » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:16 pm

Fever - November 5th, 2022 (San Jose Civic in San Jose, CA)

Milana Radek vs. Lynn Bradley
[The opening contest kicked off with Lynn Bradley getting quick chops and martial arts kicks off. Milana stopped the quick offensive flurry with a ripcord European uppercut and then a hairstyling back breaker. A thrust kick followed up by a vertical suplex by Milana. Radek with a bridging German suplex but Lynn kicks out at two and a half. Milana with a spinning backfist and then locks in a Guillotine Choke with Bodyscissors. Lynn Bradley fights the hold but slowly fades away. With one last grasp Lynn makes it to the ropes. Referee Denika Hartwell calls for the break but Milana won’t break. Hartwell begins the count…1….2….3….4….5….Milana still won’t break. Hartwell with one final warning. Milana won’t break it. Hartwell calls for a disqualification.]
WINNER via Disqualification: Lynn Bradley

[Denika Hartwell tries to pry Milana off of Lynn Bradley but it is as if Milana doesn’t even care. She keeps the guillotine choke locked in. More officials rush down to try and save Lynn Bradley. Finally, after what seems like an eternity, officials force Milana off of Lynn. Trainers and other medical officials rush to the ring to tend to Lynn Bradley who is obviously unconscious by this point.]

=====================================================================

We cut to the office of GCW Fever General Manager Angelica Jones. She is at her desk when the office door opens. She is being visited by Julia Braddock and Destiny Skye, the duo known as Skye Life.

Angel: Julia, Destiny, nice to see you!

Angelica shakes hands with both of them.

Angel: So what can I do for you?

Julia: I appreciate the warm welcome, Angel, and we both appreciate this opportunity tonight to get some payback against The McBride Corporation. They tried to take us out four on two, they left us laying on the last Fever. We deserve payback.

Jones nods her head.

Angel: I agree, that’s why I booked this rematch inside of a steel cage.

Destiny: I think what Jules is getting at is the fact that you cannot TRUST those McBride Bitches to play fair. Even inside of a cage they’ll find a way to use the numbers game to their advantage. How can we be sure to have Karen and Melanie all to ourselves?

Jones again nods her head.

Angel: I see your point. Though may I point out that Brittany Kayl is already keeping one of the other McBride Corporation members busy?

Julia: Yeah, Sierra. But I don’t see that stopping the McBrides.

Angel: Fair enough. All I can do then is to make sure the cage door is chain shut locked. That means the only way to win is by pin or submission. You cannot win by escaping the cage. How does that sound?

Destiny: That’s not…

Braddock holds up a hand to silence Destiny. Julia grins and nods her head.

Julia: That works great, Angel. Thanks.

Angel: No problem. Stop by and see me anytime.

Braddock and Destiny make their exit. Angelica returns to her work.

We cut backstage where we find Marie Annabelle Jones walking through the halls in search of her somewhat deranged identical twin sister Kimberly Williams. The Phoenix eventually spots Kimberly holding her plush (yet very deadly) toy penguin Wasley. Jones quickly approaches Kimberly to greet her.

Marie: Kim! Hey, Kim!

Kim: Sis!

Williams hops up and waves playfully at Marie.

Kim: What are we gonna do tonight huh?

Marie: WE are not doing anything, at least as far as I know. We aren’t scheduled for a match. But YOU are scheduled for a match coming up on Livewire.

The Woman Scorned smiles devilishly.

Kim: I heard! I get to tear Aubrey Powers to pieces!

She holds Wasley up menacingly.

Kim: Me and Wasley are gonna have so much fun!

Marie: Good and you have my full permission and encouragement to go as far as you want when it comes to maiming that bitch.

Williams claps happily.

Kim: Really? Are you serious?!

Marie: Damn right I am. Powers still has some serious payback coming her way after trying to take out Kayla. Now she doesn’t have Trinity backing her up. And if she thinks Jazmyn will help, well she’s wrong. Jazmyn will be too busy with mom. So make Powers suffer, Kim. Make her suffer on Livewire.

Williams playfully salutes.

Kim: Yessir!

Amber Diamond vs. Crasher
[Amber Diamond’s opponent tonight was a “GCW Legend” in the form of Crasher. Amber ducked a lariat attempt and snaps off a superkick. Amber with a back stabber and a cover but Crasher kicks out at two. Amber with a superman punch followed up by a spear. Amber waits for Crasher to get up to his feet. He turns around and Amber connects with Diamond Standard. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Amber Diamond

We open just outside of the office of Fever General Manager Angelica Jones. Standing there is Angelica herself, wearing a black pencil skirt, black high heeled pumps, and a white button up silk blouse. Standing next to her is GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her) Janice King.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen I am Janice King, THE FIRST EVER journalist to be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame, and I am here with my very special guest at this time, she is the General Manager of Fever, she is Angelica Jones. Thank you for your time, Angelica.

Angel: It’s my pleasure, Janice, but I get the feeling that you’re not particularly interested in asking me anything pertaining to tonight’s card. Am I right?

Janice smiles sheepishly.

Janice: Uh, you’re right…I actually wanted to ask if you had any comments about the brawl that broke out between you and Jazmyn Rain on Livewire.

Jones chuckles softly.

Angel: Of course. I can’t blame you. I mean, me and Jazmyn have been in the headlines as of late. I tried to end her career four years ago and now she wants to return the favor by ending my career. I had no problem with her returning for a match against me at Declaration of War. I wanted that match because I know now how wrong I was to do what I did. I know Jazmyn has every right to be pissed and to want revenge. I wanted to give her the chance to kick my ass one on one. But in typical Jazmyn fashion she has to make things even more dramatic. Did she just wrestle me like planned? No, she attacked me from behind. She turned it into a brawl. Nothing got settled. Then on Livewire she tried that same crap with my sister. But was I going to sit back and just let her try and end Kayla’s career? No, I wasn’t. And quite frankly, I have had enough of Jazmyn. I have given her chance after chance to get her revenge against me…

She pats herself on the chest.

Angel: …AGAINST ME! No one else deserves punishment but ME! But Jazmyn doesn’t want it that way. She wants to do things her way. Well that isn’t going to happen. I am sick and tired of going around in a circle like this. It has to end, Janice and it has to end soon. If it means me and Jazmyn going to war one more time with no rules, just a fight to end it all, just a brawl until one of us can no longer stand up, until one of us ends the other, then so be it. I’m game for whatever solution Tabitha Silverstone may have, because I want this to end, Janice. Now unless you have any questions about tonight’s episode of Fever…

Janice: I don’t.

Angel: Then leave.

Angelica turns and enters her office, shutting the door behind her.

We cut backstage where we find Jessica Lasiewicz in the Fabulous dressing room. The black haired Archangel is already dressed in her tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform ring attire. She is eventually joined by her tag team partner and best friend Summer Collins, who is wearing a matching tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform ring attire.

Jessica: Where have you been?

Summer: Does it matter? I’m here aren’t I?

The Archangel rolls her eyes.

Jessica: It does matter. We have a match tonight.

Summer: Against two losers. We will clean their clocks with ease. This match is frankly a waste of our time.

Jessica: If you choose to approach this match with that attitude then we could get caught napping. We could lose. And we may never again reach the tag team championship.

Collins arches her brow.

Summer: Oh? You mean the tag team titles we lost on Shotgun?

Jessica: We’ve been over this before, Summer.

Summer: Yes, you want to play nice. You want to play by the rules. To get to the top and stay at the top you have to bend and sometimes break the rules. Working with SkyBird to eliminate K2O from the equation was the right move. But then we played it right down the middle against Ana and Skylar and look where we are…

Lasiewicz nods her head.

Jessica: They beat us fair and square, Summer. There’s no shame in that. But if we keep fighting, we keep winning, we will get another opportunity and we will win the championships back.

Summer: I thought you had agreed to play by my rules, Jess? If we had played by my rules we would have retained.

Jessica: Your rules are to throw the rules out the window when necessary. And honestly, that’s fine in almost any circumstance…except when MY family is involved. I will not play by your rules against my family.

Collins sighs.

Summer: Fine. That’s fine for now, but trust me, Jess, we will revisit this conversation when and if we get another opportunity at the GCW World Tag Team Championship.

Summer turns and walks out.

Ariana Angelos vs. Ultrawolf
[Ultrawolf hit the ring like a maniac, running the ropes like a maniac, and doing all sorts of craziness. His momentum is stopped when Ariana Angelos decides enough is enough and puts a start to the match with a dropkick and a spear. Ariana with a superkick. Then she heads to the top rope and comes off with a hurricinrana. Ultrawolf crawls to a corner. Ariana with a running corner dropkick. Ariana Angelos with Angel’s Descent. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Ariana Angelos

We cut backstage where we find GCW journalist Janelle St. Claire. The journalist is the centerpiece of an absolutely Fabulous sandwich. To her right stands “The Archangel” Jessica Lasiewicz and to her left stands Summer Collins. Both members of Fabulous are dressed in matching tri-colored royal blue, black, and white cheerleader uniform ring attire. Neither look too pleased right now. And why should they be pleased? On Shotgun they lost their tag team championship.

Janelle: Ladies and gentlemen, Janelle St. Claire here and my guests at this time are the now FORMER GCW World Tag Team Champions; Summer Collins and Jessica Lasiewicz, better known as Fabulous. Ladies, thank you for your time. But first I want to address the elephant in the room. You two did not appear to be on the same page earlier in the evening. Do you want to comment on that?

Collins grins.

Summer: Such a hard hitting journalist!

She pinches Janelle’s cheek.

Summer: Janelle, babe, trust me when I say that Fabulous is definitely on the same page. Are there going to be differences of opinion? Disagreements? Certainly. But our goal remains the same. We will regain the GCW World Tag Team Championship. As far as SkyBird goes, we congratulate them. They beat us fair and square. But when the rematch comes, well, it may not turn out the same way.

Jessica: For now we focus on getting back to the top. We are focused on getting the championships back and that journey begins tonight. Just like we have always said, we will fight anyone, we will take on anyone, and if that means putting Crystal and Jodi out of their misery tonight then so be it. It begins tonight on Fever, it will continue with whoever management decides to put in front of us. But we will get back to the top. Mark my words.

Lasiewicz and Collins turn and walk off.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page is walking into the San Jose Civic Center. She looks around in disgust as she makes her way through the backstage area.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:If I were the GCW Undisputed World Champion right now this episode of Fever would be at the very least over at SAP Center, the Oakland Arena, or the Chase Center in San Francisco but nooo little “Miss Can’t Draw” D’Nae Moore as well as the entire GCW is living under this false pretense that she is the World Champion. This is why we are stuck in this shit hole of an arena. You live and you learn, Tabitha. I mean hopefully you will because we all saw what happened at Shotgun. D’Nae of all people had to beg you to write the wrong that happened at Declaration of War and give me the rematch I am rightfully owed.

Danielle arrives at her private locker room. She opens the door and looks around.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:I guess this will have to do for tonight.

Danielle shuts the door behind her.

“Diamond Princess” Danielle Page:You all must be wondering where the rest of my sisters in arms are. I told them to enjoy their weekend because there was no reason for them to be here tonight due to the fact that I am simply going to dominate Allison Lorraine and remind all of you I should be the World Champion right now instead of that unsophisticated trash of a human D’Nae. D’Nae, D’Nae, D’Nae…Girl I warned you to be careful what you wished for because it only took me a few weeks of calling you out for being the corrupt coward for you to lose your cool then beg to give me another title shot. A title shot that I am rightfully owed considering you paid off all the GCW officials you possibly could to keep my title away from me. Now you are stuck in another Pure rules title match against me and just like last time we wrestled in a pure rules title match I will quickly out wrestle you to become the REAL Undisputed GCW World Heavyweight Champion.

Fabulous vs. Crystal Swift, Jodi Jennings
[Collins with a snap suplex to Crystal followed by a leg grapevine. Collins tags out to Lasiewicz. Jessica with a dragon screw and then a single leg crab. Crystal reaches the ropes, forcing a break. Crystal is whipped into the ropes. Jodi Jennings makes a blind tag in. Lasiewicz with Our Lady Peace sending Crystal to the outside. Jodi with a spinning heel kick. Jodi with a dropkick. Jodi goes for a suplex but Lasiewicz floats over and strikes a release German suplex. Jessica tags out to Summer. Jessica and Summer connect with IN YOUR DREAMS! 1…2…Crystal breaks up the pin at the last second! Summer locks Jodi in Million Dollar Dream but Jodi counters with a jaw breaker. Jodi tags back out to Crystal. Summer tags out to Jessica. Jessica drops Crystal with Pure Deformation. Jessica applies The Four Card Trick. Jodi tries to break it up but Summer stops her with Summer’s End. Crystal taps out.]
WINNERS: Fabulous

We cut to a dark boiler room area of the arena. It is there that we hear the loud sounds of footsteps echoing in the background. Eventually we spot Sophie O’Brian entering the scene from the right. She is dressed in her ring gear and is grinning from ear to ear.

Sophie: Opportunities don't happen. You create them. Chris Grosser.

She chuckles softly.

Sophie: Arcadia Chavez, there is so much potential within you. Unfortunately that potential has been restrained by your own unhinged mental capacity. When the world first met you, they saw you as a lunatic. Doctors claim you had a split personality. Your brother said you were possessed by a demonic entity. Either way, you deranged antics led your career down the toilet. As for your family life, it too went down the toilet. How long had it been since you had any contact with your brother, the only individual who seemingly gave a damn about you in this life? I know the answer to that because I found your brother and asked him myself. It had been several years. You cut off all contact with him and why?

She shrugs her shoulders.

Sophie: I do not know. I do not care. What I do see in you is potential. Potential to be a powerful weapon if possessed by the right individual or the potential to have a normal life with your brother. Well, as normal as possible for someone as unique as you. So I went out of my way to give you the opportunity to choose your own destiny, Ms. Chavez. You can become the ultimate weapon of destruction that you very well could be. Or you could return to your brother and let him care for you.

Sophie stops and bends over. She picks up the fallen and bloodied form of Manuel Chavez, Arcadia’s brother.

Sophie: Opportunities to do not happen, Arcadia. You create them. Since you are obviously incapable of creating opportunities, I took it upon myself to create an opportunity for you. Do with it what you will.

Sophie drops Manuel to the floor. She turns and walks off.

Street Fight
Sophie O’Brian vs. Arcadia Chavez
[Arcadia catches Sophie off guard with the Scythe. Arcadia then sends Sophie to the outside. Chavez blasts Sophie in the head with the ring bell. Arcadia turns up the mat revealing the concrete below. Chavez with a snap suplex on the concrete. She reaches underneath the ring and produces a hammer. She prepares to strike Sophie but Sophie blasts her in the face with a fireball. Sophie snatches Chavez and connects with a German suplex into the steel ring post. Sophie with a Full Nelson release suplex to the outside. She rolls Arcadia back into the ring. Sophie with Wisdom from on High. The cover but Chavez kicks out at two and a half. Sophie brings a table into the ring and sets it propped up against a corner. Sophie turns around and Chavez spears Sophie through the table. Chavez connects with Death Blow. The cover but Sophie kicks out at two and a half. Chavez pulls her up and goes for another Death Blow but Sophie counters with a ddt. Sophie measures Chavez. Sophie connects with Hagia Sophia. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Sophie O’Brian

Backstage we find the GCW Hall of Fame Journalist Dexter Russell. He is with none other than the sleazy slimbeball former manager now turned forced wrestler Mason Van Stanton.

Dexter: Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen. We are about to see Derek Powers in action momentarily and my guest at this time certainly is interested in that match. Please welcome Mason Van Stanton.

Van Stanton snickers nastily.

Dexter: Mason, why are you obsessed over Derek Powers?

Mason: Obsessed? Me? I am the victim of a conspiracy, Dexter, and am justifiably upset because someone in this locker room or in management has it out for me. Perhaps it is Derek Powers who has it out for me? Someone with influence managed to get my contract rewritten removing my managerial perks and privileges and forcing me into the life of a pathetic wrestler. I certainly do not necessarily ACCUSE Derek of doing that but would I be surprised if it were him behind my troubles? No, I wouldn’t. But let me turn the tables on this little interview for a moment and ask YOU a question, Dexter. Does Derek, or anyone from the Powers family, have a good reputation within GCW?

Dexter: If you’re asking my opinion, Mason, then I probably am not the appropriate person to ask.

Van Stanton chuckles softly.

Mason: Oh, that’s right, because you’re married to one. Well since you can’t speak the truth then I shall. The Powers family are dishonest. Just like me. But I will expose him. And in the process maybe I will humiliate him as well? Just you wait, Dexter. Tonight, Aurora Ramsey will humble Derek Powers and you will all see him break. You will him snap. You will see him for the scum that he is.

Van Stanton walks off.

Derek Powers vs. Aurora Ramsey
[Powers with a lariat and a high back body drop. Powers goes for a body slam but Aurora floats over and dropkicks Powers in the back sending him into the ropes. Aurora with a 619 followed by a springboard splash for a cover but Powers kicks out at two. Aurora goes for a springboard hurricinrana but Powers counters with a sit out power bomb. Derek with Winning Smile. Derek with The Powers Driver. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Derek Powers

Backstage…

Jonathan Scarborough can be seen as he walks through the hallway. The Man adorned with a smirk on his face tilts his head as he looks to the camera.

Scarborough: “Alright, jackasses, listen up.”

He grins again as he adjusts the bag held in his arm.

Scarborough: “When The Man talks, the best thing to do is put your cell phones away. Jenny from Second Street doesn’t care that you’re at a wrestling show right now because Jenny is fantasising about a real Man. You need to put your phone away… stop texting… and experience The Man’s presence and bask in his words. And boy do I have a doozy for you today.”

Scarborough holds onto the bag, cradling it closely, as he paces briefly.

Scarborough: “You see, as The Man, and the undisputed TOP GUY here on GCW Fever, I feel a certain… responsibility. And I’m not one to shy away from my responsibilities, especially when it comes to placing myself on a higher pedestal. Why should I? Because some people might be “offended” by what I have to say? Please… you should be more worried about offending me with YOUR words. But that’s not why I’m here.”

He grins again.

Scarborough: “The reason I’m here is this…”

He motions to the bag in his arms. Carefully, he slides it off revealing it to contain an old Boxing Championship belt with the GCW Fever logo sticker slapped in the middle. As he holds it up, resting it upon his shoulder, Scarborough beams with pride.

Scarborough: “Ain’t she a beaut? So I figured, as the TOP GUY on Fever, there would be NOBODY BETTER to christen this GCW Fever Championship. Oh sure… I’ll whole-heartedly admit that right now this isn’t a sanctioned Championship. You’ll probably see folks try to downplay it. But month after month, The Man will be here defending this… starting with tonight against El Perro… until I prove IT’S worth… MY worth… and this company is left with no choice but to validate the Championship and it’s Champion… The Man… Me!”

With that, Scarborough walks off, holding onto his prop. As he heads towards the entryway, he can be heard hollering out…

Scarborough: “Someone help get this thing around my waist!”

The scene shifts.

Backstage we see Mason Van Stanton pacing the floor, back and forth, like a caged lion; a very frustrated and annoyed caged lion. Van Stanton kicks over a trash can and shouts angrily.

Mason: Damn it! How could that imbecile fail?!

He kicks the wall.

Mason: I know that idiot Derek Powers is just playing everyone for fools. He is playing them all like a fiddle, making them think he has changed but he hasn’t changed. He is the same scum he always was. Hell, he could be the one behind my current predicament! He is probably the one who got my contract rewritten! But I will show the world his true colors and that he isn’t as good as he claims to be. If Aurora Ramsey can’t get the job done then someone else will.

Suddenly Mason is interrupted when the sound of clapping is heard. He turns to see Derek’s sister, Aubrianna Powers, standing there with a smirk on her face.

Aubrianna: Quite a nice speech, Mason.

Mason: What are you doing here? You want to gloat over me?!

The MVP shakes her head.

Aubrianna: Oh no! Quite the opposite. In fact, I think you are right about my brother. Not that he is behind your contract thingy. He isn’t that smart, trust me. But is he fooling the world? Yeah, he is. A leopard doesn’t change its spots. As a Powers myself, I know who and what we are. At least I can admit it.

She pats Van Stanton on the back.

Aubrianna: Good luck on your little mission, though!

She walks off. Van Stanton kicks over another trash can as he continues to rant and rave.

Jonathan Scarborough vs. El Perro
[El Perro with a spinning heel kick and a dropkick. He goes for a clothesline but Scarbrough counters with a kip up kick and then an enziguri. Scarborough with a spinning flying forearm. Scarborough with a running clothesline and then a jumping body slam. Scarborough with Signal Disruption followed up immediately by The Mighty Defeated. He covers…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Jonathan Scarborough

Backstage we find the ever so arrogant Aubrianna Powers making her way through the backstage area. The Most Valuable Powers is dressed in her ring gear ready for her match next with Jazmyn Rain against The Soviet Gingers. She stops dead in her track suddenly and her face goes pale. The reason why is evident when we find Kimberly Williams and Marie Jones standing in her path. Kim has her Freddy Krueger knife glove, playfully named “Betty White”, on her right hand which she uses to wave playfully at Powers.

Marie: Going somewhere, Powers?

Aubrianna: What are you two doing here?!

Marie: Well we DO work here. And based on that look of terror on your face you are alone. No Trinity back up tonight, am I right? I mean, why would you need Trinity when you have Jazmyn Rain as your partner? Too bad she’s already in the ring.

She pokes The MVP on the nose.

Marie: Waiting on you.

Aubrianna: Yeah, she’s waiting on me! I have a match! So leave me alone!

The MVP tries to side step them but Kim blocks her path.

Marie: Oh we’ll leave you alone. But first you need to hear what I have to say. Kayla is not here. She’s in Chicago with the MWE Academy.

Kim: HEAR THAT PEOPLES? SHE’S IN CHICAGO FOR THE MWE ACADEMY! SHE IS NOT HERE TONIGHT! PAY ATTENTION!

Marie rolls her eyes.

Marie: As I was saying…Kayla is not here, but she hasn’t forgotten you and neither have we. You will get what is coming to you, Powers. Its just a matter of time.

Marie steps to the side. Kim playfully waves at Powers with the knife glove. The MVP then runs off to get away from Twin Magic.

Aubrianna Powers, Jazmyn Rain vs. Soviet Gingers
[Jazmyn and Ivanova start things off for their respective teams. Ivanova with a snap suplex and a European uppercut and a superkick. She goes for a whip but Jazmyn reverses. Jazmyn with a flapjack and a superman punch. Jazmyn tags out to Powers. Powers with a spinning heel kick and then Simply The Best Moonsault for a cover and a two. She whips Ivanova into the ropes. Karina blind tags in. Ivanova and Karina with a high low double team. Karina with a swinging neck breaker and then a neck vice. Powers fights her way to her feet. Karina switches to a side headlock. Powers breaks with three elbows and then a face buster. Powers tags out to Jazmyn. Jazmyn with a tilt a whirl head scissors and then a float over ddt. The cover but Ivanova breaks it up. Aubrianna in and kicks Ivanova in the face with The Most Valuable Kick, the force of which knocks Ivanova to the outside. Jazmyn applies Angel Wings to Karina. Karina Lysenko quickly taps out.]
WINNERS: Aubrianna Powers & Jazmyn Rain

Backstage we find Sierra Michaels doing some last minute stretching in preparation for her match coming up in mere moments against Brittany Kayl. Her stretching and preparation is interrupted when Blair McBride enters the room.

Blair: Time’s up, Sierra. If you’re not ready yet then you never will be.

Blair snaps her fingers. Sierra stands up straight and at attention.

Blair: Before we leave I want to remind you of something. Before The McBride Corporation took possession of your contract, you were stuck in catering. You were doing nothing but taking up space on the roster. Hell, General Manager Silverstone practically forgot you were an employee. That’s how little Mason Van Stanton thought of you. But now look at you. Last Fever you wrestled Miss America, the woman who could be the next GCW World Champion. Tonight, you wrestle Brittany Kayl, a former GCW World Champion. Your stock is rising, Sierra, and it is all thanks to The McBride Corporation.

Sierra: Thank you, Ms. McBride. I will do my best to make you and The McBride Corporation proud. I will not fail you, Ms. McBride.

Blair nods her head.

Blair: I love the enthusiasm but don’t set the bar too high. You do not necessarily need to defeat Kayl. Just soften her up. Beating her would be a bonus, certainly. But all you need to do is soften her up. The main goal of The McBride Corporation is to defeat Skye Life inside the steel cage tonight.

Sierra: Forgive me, Ms. McBride, but I thought you said a victory for me was a victory for the entire McBride Corporation? So why doesn’t it matter if I win?

Blair pats her on the head condescendingly.

Blair: Sierra, dear, you are just the help. My sisters get the spotlight tonight. They must be the winners at all cost. You winning? Like I said, that’s just bonus. But we don’t NEED you to win. Understand?

Sierra sighs.

Sierra: I understand, Ms. McBride.

Blair: Good. Now go knock ‘em dead, killer.

Blair smirks as she leads Sierra out of the dressing room.

Brittany Kayl vs. “The Executive Assistant of the McBride Corporation” Sierra Michaels
[Blair McBride immediately distracts Kayl when the bell rings. This allows Sierra to strike early with a blow to the back. Sierra with a snap suplex and an axe kick. Sierra with a roundhouse kick and a cover but Kayl kicks out. Sierra set her up for Dynasty Drop but Kayl back drops out of it. Kayl with a superkick. Kayl with Eviction sending Sierra over the top and to the outside. Blair goes to assist Sierra but Kayl leaps over the top with a plancha taking both women out. Kayl rolls Sierra back into the ring. Kayl slides back in but Sierra catches her with a superkick. Sierra goes for the Simply Amazing Shooting Star but Kayl moves out of the way and Sierra hits nothing but canvas. Kayl connects with My Bitch. She locks in Shark Week. Sierra taps out.]
WINNER: Brittany Kayl

We cut backstage where we find “The Assassin” Clyde Sutter. He stands there barely moving a muscle and showing little to no emotion. He is wearing black dress pants, black shoes, a white silk button up shirt, and a black leather jacket. His MWE Riot Championship title belt is draped over his right shoulder.

Clyde: Human beings are cursed with the knowledge of their own mortality. They are, however, blessed with the ability to ignore it.

The Assassin finally shows some semblance of emotion by chuckling ever so lightly.

Clyde: Mr. Jones, you present an image of being this unstoppable force. Yet despite all of your grandstanding and boasting, the chinks in your armor have arleady been displayed for the entire laughing world to see. Your defeat at the hands of my client, Ms. Page, is but one exhibit of your weakness, your mortality. But within that defeat lies even more pieces of evidence of your mortality. Take, for instance, the fact that you wish to cast blame upon me for your defeat.

Sutter shakes his head.

Clyde: Mr. Jones, it was not I who forced you to take your eye off the ball, now was it? I never even touched you. I choked your friend out. That was none of your concern. Had you kept your eye on Ms. Page then perhaps you would have been victorious that night? But we will never know because YOU took YOUR EYE off the ball! And now despite your constant ramblings over social media about wanting to be world champion, it seems as if your real focus is on me, and not on actually becoming world champion.

The Assassin smirks.

Clyde: You are easily distracted. You lose focus. You cannot own up to your own mistakes and short comings, thereby making it impossible for you to improve yourself. I could go on and on with this list of weaknesses you have, weaknesses that I have already taken copious notes of and placed them in my head. But if I were to talk about ALL of your weaknesses, Mr. Jones, well, it would just take up too much time. Let me just leave you with a warning. I am but a mere messenger of time itself. I am also time’s executioner. I do the bidding of time. When your time is up, you will know because I will come for you and choke you out. But until then, if I were you, I would avoid me at all costs. Focus on becoming world champion, Mr. Jones. That is your real mission, correct? Focus on the mission. Do not focus on revenge. If you choose to focus on revenge then your time will be up sooner than you wish.

The Assassin walks off.

Danielle Page vs. Allison Lorraine
[Lorraine strikes first with a flying forearm and a head scissors takedown. Allison with a shining wizard. She goes for a split legged moonsault but Page gets her knees up at the last second. Page with a belly to belly overhead suplex followed by a claymore kick. Page locks in a Texas Cloverleaf. Lorraine reaches the ropes after about a minute. Page with Sexy Back. She locks in The Bling Lock. After about a minute Lorraine reaches the ropes. Page goes for Princess Cut but Allison slips free and connects with Ferocious Fate. She goes up top and connects with Eye of the Tiger. The cover but Page kicks out just before three. Allison goes for another Ferocious Fate but Page counters it with Beauty Rest. Lorraine starts to fade away. Lorraine manges to fall into the ropes just in time to force the break. Page connects with Diamonds Are Forever. The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNER: Danielle Page

[Danielle celebrates in the ring while Clyde Sutter makes his way to the ring. Sutter slides into the ring as Lorraine pulls herself up. Sutter drops Lorraine with The Unforgiven Kick. Sutter with Judge, Jury, and Executioner to Lorraine. Carmen Diaz, Allison’s partner, hits the ring to help out but she is dropped by Page’s Princess Kick. Sutter locks Carmen in Judgment Day. Page continues her celebration while Sutter chokes out Carmen.]

We cut to The McBride Corporation dressing room. Karen and Melanie McBride are already dressed in their ring gear and are ready to compete. Blair McBride is pacing the room and looks noticeably frustrated. She is frustrated because of the absence of “The Executive Assistant of The McBride Corporation” Sierra Michaels.

Blair: Where the hell is she?! I sent her to see Jones for one little thing and she’s still not back!

Karen: I don’t know why you care. Melanie and I have this under control.

Melanie: Yeah, Kare-Bear and I can take Braddock and Skye with ease.

Blair nods her head.

Blair: And I believe in you but it is good to have a backup plan. The fact that Jones has the door chain shut locked bothers me.

Karen rolls her eyes.

Karen: We don’t need a backup plan. Melanie and I are former GCW Global Tag Team Champions and former Undisputed GCW Tag Team Champions. We have the experience advantage.

Melanie: That’s right. I don’t care how good friends they are. They have barely begun teaming. Kare-Bear and I are tight. We are a well oiled machine. We got this, Blair.

Just then the door opens. Sierra Michaels enters the room.

Blair: It’s about time! What did you find out from Jones?

Sierra: The news is not good, Ms. McBride. Jones informed me that she ordered the cage door chain shut and locked to keep you and me out. And now she is banning the two of us from the ring.

Blair: WHAT?! She can’t do that!

Karen pats Blair on the back.

Karen: You worry too much, Blair. Like I said, Melanie and I have this under control.

Karen and Melanie walk off.

We cut backstage where we find GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her, she’ll tell you all about it) Janice King. To her right stands Destiny Skye wearing her all black two piece ring gear. To Janice’s left stands “The Kensington Knockout” Julia Braddock. Braddock is wearing black tights, a pink thigh length skirt, matching pink top, and matching pink kick boots.

Janice: Ladies and gentlemen Janice King here, your FIRST EVER journalist to be inducted into the GCW Hall of Fame! And my guests at this time are about to set foot inside of a steel cage to do battle with Karen McBride and Melanie McBride of The McBride Corporation. Now we recently learned that not only can this match only end by pin or submission, hence no escape the cage, but also Blair McBride and Sierra Michaels are BANNED from the ringside area. What are your thoughts on this development that, obviously, favors your team?

Destiny rolls her eyes.

Destiny: FAVORS us? Janice, all it does is level the playing field. Don’t forget how this whole crap came about in the first place. Last month The McBride Bitches attacked us four on two and left us laying in the center of the ring. All for what purpose? To send a message? To make a point at our expense? Hey, I get it. You got two former world champions right here. It certainly sends a message when you leave us laying. But it also pisses us off. Tonight is about payback. And this time The McBrides won’t get any unfair advantage over us. Do you really think we trust those bimbos to stay out of our business and not help their idiot sisters out when we start maiming them inside the steel? Nah, we fully expected and were prepared for the inevitability of Sierra and Blair trying to climb the cage and get in. But that aint happening tonight. Instead it’s just gonna be The McBrides against Skye Life. And that is just how it should be.

Julia: The McBride girls have been trying to send a message and make waves for quite some time. I give them credit, they have done that. They managed to help K2O worm their way into the tag team title conversation. They beat us down last month on Fever. So yeah, they got our attention. But that’s not necessarily a good thing for them. When we get inside that cage, the door will be chain shut and locked. No way in and no way out for The McBride girls. They will have to take the beating Destiny and I have planned for them.

Braddock shakes her head.

Julia: And yeah, we heard everything Karen McBride and her sister Melanie had to say. They are pretty confident in themselves just because they have a record of success as a tag team. I want them to step into that cage with all that experience, all that confidence, because we are going to hit them with some facts. Fact, we have BEATEN former tag team champions in the past. Fact, we have BEATEN them before. Fact, we will beat the ever loving crap out of them once again, this time inside of a cage, and we will send notice to anyone and everyone in GCW who wants to think about stepping up to Skye Life.

Destiny: You’re not the only ones who want to send a message, McBrides. We are going to send a message of our own by leaving you beaten and battered inside that cage and no one can save you. Not Blair, not Sierra, no one will save you from the beating we are going to administer here tonight.

Julia and Destiny walk off.

Steel Cage Match
Skye Life vs. The McBride Corporation
[Karen McBride paired off against Julia Braddock while Melanie McBride battled Destiny Skye. Karen and Melanie had the early advantage with Julia and Destiny backed up in opposite corners. But Julia and Destiny quickly turn the tide. Julia and Destiny whip Karen and Melanie into one another. Julia with a Cult of Personality to Karen and Destiny with a superkick to Melanie. Braddock throws Karen against the side of the cage. Destiny sends Melanie into the side of the cage with a slingshot. Destiny applies a Birmingham Cloverleaf to Melanie. Karen with an eye gouge and then a McBride’s Ride to Braddock. Destiny breaks the cloverleaf to help Braddock but Karen is ready with a spear. Karen with a gut wrench suplex and then a slingshot of Destiny into the side of the cage. Karen and Melanie with Blood Is Thicker Than Water to Destiny. Braddock is back up and drops Melanie with a release Full Nelson suplex. Karen locks Julia in White Collar Crime. Destiny tries to break it up but Melanie connects with Evolution. Braddock breaks the White Collar Crime herself with a counter sending Karen face first into the cage wall. Melanie with Evolution Julia. Melanie climbs the cage. Melanie leaps off and connects with McBride Flies off the top to Braddock! The cover…1….2.. .3NO! Destiny breaks it up!]

[Hostile Takeover from Karen and Melanie to Destiny. Blood Is Thicker Than Water to Destiny. Finally a third straight double team, Nirvana to Destiny. Melanie with the cover…1…2…3NO! Braddock breaks it up! Karen signals Destiny to go to the top turnbuckle. They go for a spike pile driver but Braddock back drops out of it, knocking Karen into the turnbuckle and causing Melanie to straddle it. Melanie composes herself and starts to climb the cage again but Julia is after her. Karen pulls herself up as does Destiny and they exchange rights on the mat below. Braddock catches Destiny at the top. Braddock with a frankensteiner to Melanie off the top of the cage to the mat below!]

Crowd: HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!

[Karen hoists Destiny up for McBride’s Ride but Destiny slips free and connects with Destiny Cutter. Destiny locks Karen in the Birmingham Cloverleaf. Julia recovers in time to lock in Thy Kingdom Come to Karen simultaneously, completing the double team KINGDOM OF BIRMINGHAM! Karen is ready to tap but Melanie breaks it up at the last possible second. Julia and Destiny take Melanie and connect with The Destiny Killer! The cover…1…2…3!]
WINNERS: Skye Life