admin
Site Admin

Dungeon & Dreams

Post by admin » Fri Dec 16, 2022 2:33 pm

==========
Dream/Subconscious
Off Camera, obviously
==========

It has been over two months since Declaration of War. Over two months since War Games and the epic conclusion of the bitter, violent feud between Julia Braddock and Kelsai Adamson-Mason. The war is now over and Braddock emerged victorious, hopeful that she can now move on with her life and her career in Global Championship Wrestling. The Kensington Knockout has so much goals she hopes to achieve in this company she loves so much; she wants to regain the GCW World Championship. She wants to become World Tag Team Champions with Destiny Skye. More immediately, she wants to win the Civil War Match for a third straight year and main event Resurrection for a third straight year.

Her goals and achievements seem to be on the back burner, at least for now. Practical reason being, she isn’t even booked for a match at the next big event, Survival of the Fittest. It is difficult to achieve your in-ring goals when you are not actually IN THE RING performing for the audience, competing against the best wrestlers in the world in order to earn your opportunities. But there is yet another reason why Braddock is currently unable to focus her entire time and attention towards achieving her professional wrestling goals.

This place…

Where is she? You could call it a symbolic representation of the inner conflict of her mind. More literally, it is a dungeon. This is within a dark, old, castle, a castle right out of medieval times. There is a long winding staircase that seems to be leading down, spiraling downwards into a dungeon area. Julia is currently descending this staircase, wearing an autumn winter two piece beaded wool long sleeve tweed jacket and knee length skirt, carolina blue, with a white blouse. She is perched atop silver high heeled pumps. This place makes her feel incredibly uncomfortable. Almost frightened…almost. Part of it is the atmosphere, which is dark and creepy in and of itself. But the biggest reason for her apprehension is what is contained within this dungeon.

Julia Braddock reaches the bottom of the staircase and walks down a long hall. There are cells on either side. She goes over to one and peaks inside; there is a young girl that seems happy, joyous, and full of life. She seems so sickeningly sweet in her cheer that it would make most puke. Braddock then turns and goes to a cell on the other side and looks inside. There is another woman; she looks older than she actually is. She is also passed out on the floor, possibly dead. A loud shriek suddenly grabs Julia’s attention. She turns and walks over towards the next cell. She looks inside to find a woman sitting on a golden throne. This woman is dressed identically to Julia herself. She looks identical to Julia herself.

“Chastity.” Julia says quietly.

“It was about time you stopped by for a visit.” Chastity says haughtily. “I was beginning you had forgotten about me. But then again, we both that could never happen.”

“I can’t forget about you, Chastity. That is impossible.”

“You’re right.” She motions for Julia to enter the cell. “Why don’t you open the door and step inside?”

“You know I can’t do that.”

“Oh, that’s right, you’re afraid of what might happen.” Chastity rises up off of her throne. If Julia won’t come to her then she will go to Julia. She slowly approaches the door until she is as close to Julia as she can get. A soft sinister laugh escapes her lips. “So tell me, dear sweet Julia, what brings you here this evening? Do you have another big bad villain you need me to vanquish for you?”

“No.” Julia shakes her head.

“That’s a shame. I did enjoy hurting that little tramp Kelsai. If you had let me, I would have finished her off once and for all. If you had let me, I would caved her fucking skull in.”

“That wouldn’t have been necessary.” Julia says, shaking her head. “Our team won War Games. That was enough.”

“But my method would have forced the entire roster to fear you.”

“They respect me.” Julia says defiantly.

“Sure, they respect you. But respect only gets you so far. That respect you have earned didn’t get you on the Survival of the Fittest card, did it? It didn’t earn you a rematch for the GCW World Championship. D’Nae Moore never pinned us or made us submit. Neither did Danielle Page. It should be US challenging for the world title.”

“I’m happy and content with working my way up and earning my opportunity like everyone else.”

“Content…that’s your problem.” Chastity shakes her head in disgust. “You are content and the longer you are content the farther down you fall. Remember, my dear, we are not just like everyone else. We are superior. We are of the House of Noel.”

“You are.” Julia shakes her head. “Not me.”

“You are mistaken.” Chastity remarks coldly. “That ignorant twat across the hall with that annoying ass smile, that’s Julia Braddock. That drug addled imbecile that is dead or dying in the cell next to me, that’s Julia Braddock. You and I are one and the same. You just won’t admit it.”

“I am not like you!” Julia exclaims loudly and angrily.

“Yet you come to seek my help again and again. You came to seek my help against Kelsai and I gave it to you. What did I get in return for my kindness and mercy? I get put back in this cell.” Chastity smiles as if a lightbulb went off over her head. “And that’s the real reason you’re here, isn’t it? You are here to check on me. You are here to make sure I’m still locked up.”

“Yes.” Julia says quietly, in a hushed whisper. It would do no good to deny it. Chastity is a part of her personality. She knows the truth anyway.

“Then you should be frightened. Not because the locks aren’t secure, I can assure you that they are. You should be frightened because this place still exists in your subconscious. Tell me this, sweetheart, how did it feel to be locked away in this cell? For one month from September until Declaration of War in October you were locked away in this cell while I was in control!”

“But I fought back and put you back in the box!” Julia snaps back angrily. “I put you back in chains to stop you from ending Kelsai’s career!”

“Yes, yes you did, but how much of your mental strength did it take to do that? How much did it take out of you to put me back in this cell?” Chastity grins devilishly. “You are growing weaker, Julia. You claim that we are not the same. But you dress like me, you enjoy the finer things in life like me, and despite your claim to the contrary you publicly acknowledge yourself as a member of the House Noel. You even took in a homeless drug addict and twisted her into MY image. Serena Noel is her name, right? But that’s not even the best. The best work was what you did right before you let me out of this cell for War Games. You went to our sister, Lindsey Noel…”

“Glory Braddock.” Julia snaps back harshly. “And we don’t need to bring that up.” Chastity shrugs her shoulders.

“It doesn’t matter. There’s no one else here but you. No one to snitch on you for what you did. I’m just pointing out that you are growing weaker. You are losing control. And you are right, the locks on this cell are growing weaker too. The subconscious chains you have me in will not hold forever. So why don’t you just make it easier for yourself. Go ahead and open this cell door. Set me free and take your place inside this dungeon for the remainder of our existence.”

“Never.” Julia shakes her head.

“Maybe I can convince you otherwise? You and Destiny want to become World Tag Team Champions, correct? I can make that happen. Someone like me, I know how to outwit Karen and Olly. I can outwrestle Jessica and Summer. And I can destroy Starling and Skylar.”

“No!”

“Oh well what about that world championship? It was not fair what Silverstone did to us. It should have been you versus Kelsai to unify the championships. Moore should not have been involved. But because of that unfair decision you lost the title without even being pinned or made to submit. A fraud now reigns as champion when it should be us!”

“She’s not a fraud.”

“Well that doesn’t sound very convincing. I can fix that for you, you know? You won Civil War two straight years. What are the odds you could win it for a third straight year? I can make sure it happens. No one on the GCW roster is as ruthless or cunning as I am. I can win that Civil War Match and go on to Resurrection and regain the GCW World Championship in the main event spotlight where you so rightfully and richly deserve to be.”

“I said NO!” Julia shouts angrily. “I will do it my way!”

“Have it your way. But think about this…either you willingly give up the ghost or I will break free from this cell on my own and take over by force. You cannot deny it, Julia, you are growing weaker. You will not be able to keep me contained forever. All of these pieces of yourself, these pieces that make up you…all of them will cease to exist, yourself included, and all that will remain is me…Chastity.”

==========
London, England
Off Camera
==========

Julia suddenly wakes up with a shout. She is startled but quickly realizes that it was only a dream. Unfortunately this is not the first time she has had a dream like this. These dreams of her in the dungeon visiting her violent, more aggressive side known as Chastity have become more and more frequent. They have also become more and more unnerving as The Kensington Knockout realizes that the figure in her dreams has a valid point.

She is upset about being excluded from Survival of the Fittest.

She does feel she deserves in the thick of the world title conversation.

She wants to be tag team champions with her best friend Destiny.

The more she thinks about these things, her goals for herself and her professional career, the more she finds herself thinking about her violent tendencies and aggressive nature that she tries so hard to keep bottled up, hidden away from the world. She unleashed those violent and aggressive feelings and it helped lead her team to victory in War Games. Braddock recognizes that the temptation to just give in and be Chastity full time, to embrace the monster that some believe her to be, is there. And like the dream said, Julia is indeed growing weaker. Her resolve to withstand the temptation is growing weaker. Will she find a way to remain strong in the face of temptation or will she give in as her dream predicted?

Julia turns to look at her nightstand…it’s midnight. She sighs and lays her head back down on the pillow. She fears what the next dream may hold, but she needs her sleep. So she gives in and goes back to bed.

Return to “General Roleplay Board”