Kaya Parker

Due to injury, firing, or leave of absence; these people are not available for booking.
the Deathriders

Kaya Parker

Post by the Deathriders » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:48 am

Real Name (Optional): Kaya Marie Parker

Name/Nickname (if different from above): Kaya Parker

Twitter Handle (Optional): theD3athRid3rs

Preferred Brand: Shotgun or Livewire? If you do not care which brand, leave this blank and the staff will determine your placement based upon our needs.

Height: 5'4"

Weight: 114 lbs.

Date of Birth:

Hometown: Dublin, Ireland

Alignment:
(Face, Heel, or Tweener? Also on a scale of 1 to 10, with 1 being the worst of the worst, the most vile and evil of heels and 10 being the purest, nicest, cleanest cut of babyfaces.)

Picbase: Gigi Dolin

Wrestling Style: Technical, High Flyer

Entrance Theme: Kiss from a Rose by No Resolve feat. Kayla King

Finishers:
1. Dead Silence (Kata Gatame)

2. Parker's Web (Bridging cross-legged Boston crab)

Signature Moves:
1. Road to Dead Silence (One-handed electric chair driver)

Powerbomb onto the knee

Common Moves: (at least ten)
1. Multiple kick variations
a. Baseball slide
b. Bicycle followed by a leaping clothesline
c. Enzuigiri, sometimes while springboarding
d. Single leg drop
2. Multiple crossbody variations
a. Reverse
b. Running
c. Springboard (Sometimes from the second rope)
d. Diving
3. Chokehold STO
4. Headbutt
5. Diving somersault seated senton
6. Rolling cutter
7. Armbar
8. Double wristlock
9. Anklelock
10. Wristlock to arm stomp
11. Rolling Gutwrench suplexes
12. Jumping Knee
13. Vertical suplex
14. Yokosuka Cutter
15. Spinning back fist
16. Diving double foot stomp to a tree of woe-hung opponent
17. Multiple rib breakers
18. Multiple backbreaker variations
a. Argentine, sometimes while dropping to a kneeling position
b. Canadian, sometimes while dropping to a seated position
c. Capture suplex onto the knee
d. Double underhook
e. Half nelson
f. Pendulum; sometimes onto the top turnbuckle
19. Springboard European Uppercut
20. Springboard Moonsault
21. Suicide Dive

Entrance Description:
The lights go out as a Captain Marvel logo appears on the screen. The arena remains black as a phrase is whispered across throughout the arena.

“Do you regret it?”

The logo then shatters dissolving away, revealing a woman who was walking along the backstage area. She walks out turning around brushing her brown hair over her shoulder. She adjusts her jean vest, then turns around. The lights come on, and Kaya’s name is shot across the screen. She then steps out, looking as “Kiss from a Rose" by No Resolve feat Kayla King begins playing. She waves the fans off, as she had been usually high fiving them but this time no.

There used to be a greying tower alone on the sea
And you became the light on the dark side of me
Love remained a drug that's the high and not the pill

But did you know that when it snows
My eyes become large and
The light that you shine can't be seen?

She begins a walk down to the ring, blowing past the fans who had been touching her. She then stops at the bottom of the ramp, putting her hands up on either side, and blue and white pyro go off from the ring posts. She then smirked turning over towards the stairs.

Baby, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grey
Ooh, the more I get of you, stranger it feels, yeah
And now that your rose is in bloom
A light hits the gloom on the grey

Kaya then climbs up the stairs, climbing up the turnbuckle. She poses for the fans, then turns and does a moonsault into the ring. She then looks up smirking as she bowed, hearing the fans boo her. She turns to the ring announcer taking the microphone from them.

Kaya Parker: Allow me to introduce myself I am the former Superhero, Kaya Parker and I am simply that much better now.

She tosses the microphone back, as the ring announcer continued.

Ring Announcer: “From, Dublin, Ireland via Dallas, Texas, She is the former Superhero, KAYAAAAAAA PARKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!”

Appearance (optional):
In-Ring Attire (optional):

Out-of-Ring Attire (optional):

Gimmick/Personality:
Kaya is a straight up, fun loving gal. She uses her speed and prowess in order to try and get the better of her opponents. She also uses strikes and submissions effectively. Inside the ring, she's all business, keeps her focus on the prize. When she goes backstage though, she's become something different, she's moody, and might strike out. She is often seen alone or with her younger sister depending on the night.

Biography: Kaya Parker, was born May 15, 1993 in Londonderry, Ireland. When Kaya was about 5 years old, her family immigrated from Ireland to New Jersey. Kaya became interested in wrestling after her father took her to her first show when she was 10 years old. After a few shows and bonding with her father, she believed that this was now her passion. She began her training at 14 years old, after she was able to convince her parents to sign the waivers. By the time she was 18, she had already performed in her first show on the indie circuit. She suffered her first injury at 20, with her Knee, which required her to have surgery. She took the year, and returned to the ring, pretty quickly, but then the other knee got hurt, and she went back down for surgery once more. Now, she looks to get herself back into the ring, no more injuries, and wanting to fight.