GCW.com EXCLUSIVE from Shotgun 12.03

randy

GCW.com EXCLUSIVE from Shotgun 12.03

Post by randy » Wed Feb 22, 2023 1:00 am

We open backstage where we find an angry and frustrated Aubrianna Powers standing by next to GCW Hall of Fame journalist (just ask her!) Janice King.

Janice King: Ladies and gentlemen, Janice King, YOUR FIRST EVER Hall of Fame…

The MVP holds up a hand to silence Janice.

Aubrianna Powers: SHOVE IT, Janice! Just start the damn interview!

King nods her head.

Janice: Ok, you do seem rather agitated and you demanded this time to speak about something. So what’s wrong?

Aubrianna Powers: Well no shit, Sherlock, of course I am agitated. I am downright pissed off! Look, Marie and her demented sister Kimberly Williams have a match at Civil War. Jessica Lasiewicz and Summer Collins, NEITHER ONE OF THEM won the Heritage Title contender’s match and yet somehow Silverstone in her infinite wisdom decided both of them should get the title shot? Where is the justice in that when you have a mega star like me? My family BUILT Global Championship Wrestling. I am a Grand Slam Winner in GCW. No one should overlook me and yet I am being passed over by management at every turn.

The MVP holds up one finger.

Aubrianna Powers: There is ONE thing that I have yet to accomplish in this company. I have never won a Civil War Match. But if I do win a Civil War Match then I will force this company, and Silverstone, to finally sit up and take notice. Hell, I thought that I had forced them to notice me when I damn near broke Kayla Jones’s neck! But if I have to win Civil War then so be it. I am here to tell you and everyone else out there that I WILL win the Civil War Match and I will go on to main event Resurrection. And as far as D’Nae Moore is concerned…

Powers smirks.

Aubrianna Powers: …let her and Starling argue and whine over social media about a stupid tweet Silverstone posted. If Silverstone wants to know who is READY to face D’Nae Moore then she need not look any further! I am a former GCW World Champion and a former GCW Global Champion! I have been in the main event of Resurrection! I know what it takes to perform on the grandest stage of them all! Give me one shot at D’Nae and I can put her down and take that title away from her. But if I have to earn that shot by winning Civil War? So be it.

Powers turns and walks off.

==

We open back in the boiler room area of the arena. It is silent and near dark; only dimly lit by a small light hanging overhead. A few moments later the silence is broken with the sound of footsteps approaching. Then we spot Clyde Sutter entering the scene from the right. “The Assassin” is decked out nicely in nice black dress pants, black dress shoes, a white silk button up shirt, and a black leather jacket. A cold, stoic gaze is etched across his stony features. He gazes emotionlessly into the camera.

Clyde Sutter: Most people of action are inclined to fatalism and most of thought are inclined to providence.

Sutter shakes his head.

Clyde Sutter: What I see when I look out at the fools competing in the ring, what I hear when I listen to people like Julia Braddock, Jessica Lasiewicz, Alexander Jones, Jazmyn Rain, and others proudly declare their intentions of winning the Civil War Match….no, no, they don’t declare their intentions, they state boldly and proudly that they WILL win the Civil War Match, as if it is a foregone conclusion. Do you know what I see when I see them? Do you know what I hear when I hear them? I see and hear fools are relying helplessly on divine providence to grant them the wish that they so selfishly desire, the one thing that they so desperately need in order to remain relevant in this company.

A smirk forms on his face.

Clyde Sutter: Ladies and gentlemen, I am here to speak the honest truth about providence. The truth is that providence will not be there to rescue you from the coming war. The truth is that none of you are in control of what happens at Civil War. FATE…fate alone is in control of your destiny, fate has decided who shall rise and who shall fall in the Civil War Match.

He pats himself on the chest.

Clyde Sutter: And I am The Assassin…I am FATE’s assassin…and I will execute fate’s will upon each and every individual who dares to enter the Civil War Match.

The Assassin holds up one finger.

Clyde Sutter: Only ONE will survive the Civil War Match and it will NOT be any of you. The doomsday clock is ticking down, so be prepared for your end, the end of your Resurrection dreams. Prepare to embrace and accept the hand that fate has dealt you.

Sutter turns and walks off.